PDA

View Full Version : A GL joke to share!!!

D^KnighT
13-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Was having a roaming with a group of samsters along the streets of Geylang and saw this pretty chick kept smiling to me so I was wondering how she looks like when she is pissed... kekeke

----------

(Conversations are originate in Chinese)

Prostitute: Laoban, want to go?

Customer: Go where?

Prostitute: Go make love?

Customer: Go where make love?

Prostitute: (pointing to the hotel) There lor.

Customer: hmm... can you make love as good as my girlfriend?

Prostitute: I confirm can make love so much better than your girlfriend.

Customer: You sure?

Prostitute: Very sure.

Customer: Confirm something my girlfriend can give me but you can't.

Prostitute: I sure can give.

Customer: My girlfriend can give me for FREE!!!

Prostitute: Fuck you.

Customer: Thanks for the offer.

:D

----------

Do I deserve some points... kekeke... if is TRASH just ignore it...

Cheerz Matez

monster98
13-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Was having a roaming with a group of samsters along the streets of Geylang and saw this pretty chick kept smiling to me so I was wondering how she looks like when she is pissed... kekeke

Saw this somewhere in the forum liao........But nevertheless..... this is indeed a good joke..... :D

cuntarow
13-01-2005, 05:48 PM
nice one bro up ur rep liao :D haha if possible some for mi back ttoo har

decimal86
14-01-2005, 08:38 AM
sometimes life's moments are better than a cinema script. that was a good one.

like sometimes girls think very highly of themselves and tell me to f... off? i always reply, is that a threat or a promise?

durian
14-01-2005, 10:34 AM
sometimes life's moments are better than a cinema script. that was a good one.

like sometimes girls think very highly of themselves and tell me to f... off? i always reply, is that a threat or a promise?

I'm always turn off by these gals when they ask " yao(4) qu(4) ma(1) " ? It's like asking whether you'll wanna go and die. :confused:

newyorker88
14-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the great joke.... usually, if a gal says FUCK YOU to me. I would say " Sure, when where now?" :D

cuntarow
14-01-2005, 01:27 PM
A GL joke to share!!! 13-01-2005 07:34 PM Please do not go around asking for points. Its discrediting the system.

well to the samster that zapped mi off 3 points and without leaving ur name just to lets u know i m not going arding begging for points and if u wanna see what is begging or asking for points pls goes to the new section the exchange link to verify

lesnar
14-01-2005, 01:46 PM
A GL joke to share!!! 13-01-2005 07:34 PM Please do not go around asking for points. Its discrediting the system.

well to the samster that zapped mi off 3 points and without leaving ur name just to lets u know i m not going arding begging for points and if u wanna see what is begging or asking for points pls goes to the new section the exchange link to verify

Very strange.....people asking for points, should be the administrators to determine the fault.....

D^KnighT
14-01-2005, 02:20 PM

Return 3 points to you. I will up the rest later... thanks for support the joke... kekeke :D

MoonBlaze
15-01-2005, 02:19 AM
A GL joke to share!!! 13-01-2005 07:34 PM Please do not go around asking for points. Its discrediting the system.well to the samster that zapped mi off 3 points and without leaving ur name just to lets u know i m not going arding begging for points and if u wanna see what is begging or asking for points pls goes to the new section the exchange link to verify

Cheer Up! have a good week-end ahead. ;)

cuntarow
15-01-2005, 02:55 AM
thanks those that have add mi points and bro lesnar i know u rep power is 4 but may i know when u deduct u can choose to deduct less points like example deduct 2 points ffrm mi i m jus asking

Amx 10
15-01-2005, 07:26 AM
Bro D^KnighT, very nice joke you has posted. I enjoy it very much.

Too bad I haven't reach 50 posting yet. Will add you to contribute in helping you to reach 200 by lunar new year but hope you don't mind. I only have 1 rep power pt. You will be the first I add to. ;)

:)

Cheonging101
03-02-2010, 05:11 PM
My turn! This really occured middle of last year...

(Conversations are originate in Hokkien)

Pimp: Yandao eh! Want chabor? Got Vietnam, Indon, Thai...

Me: I'm looking all over for smokes... You know where?

Pimp: Wahlao, yandao eh! Forget about the cigarettes first! Chabor better!

Me: Sorry. No smoke, no chabor.

Pimp: Okay, yando eh. You get one chabor from me, I treat you 1 pack cigarette, steady boh?

Me: How about I get one pack of cigarette from you and you treat me one chabor?

Pimp: Fuck off! :mad:

Me: That was what I was trying to do for the past 5 minutes! :p

papamia
03-02-2010, 05:44 PM
My turn! This really occured middle of last year...

(Conversations are originate in Hokkien)

Pimp: Yandao eh! Want chabor? Got Vietnam, Indon, Thai...

Me: I'm looking all over for smokes... You know where?

Pimp: Wahlao, yandao eh! Forget about the cigarettes first! Chabor better!

Me: Sorry. No smoke, no chabor.

Pimp: Okay, yando eh. You get one chabor from me, I treat you 1 pack cigarette, steady boh?

Me: How about I get one pack of cigarette from you and you treat me one chabor?

Pimp: Fuck off! :mad:

Me: That was what I was trying to do for the past 5 minutes! :p

good try, but i prefer TS one.

digby
03-02-2010, 07:24 PM
both are great, but later OKT angry with you then burn you. haha

Johnston
03-02-2010, 08:55 PM
GF dont give u sex for free, only sex slave/FB give u sex for free. and even then is not TOTALLY free, usually u pay for the hotel.... :D Only the soft-rice eaters get it TOTALLY FREE.

:eek: You act smart with the OKT ah? U dont knw what is the meaning of the word die? do u like to see what happened if you drunk drunk want to touch the gal? U could try.... ;)

Cheonging101
05-02-2010, 04:43 PM
good try, but i prefer TS one.

Bro, I'm not trying to outdo anyone lah. Like I said, it really happened. :D

Anyway, these GL OKTs are one of the slimiest creatures in the world. If I have to show fear (or Gods forbid, respect) to them, I would rather bang my head against the pillar.:eek:

The more afraid of them you are, the more they want to eat you up. Of course, if you are not martially inclined then best to avoid them lar.:D

Bangster
06-02-2010, 01:58 AM
WL: "要去吗?" (wanna go?)

You: "不然,你先去吧。。" (why don't you go first?)

WL: "??去哪儿?" (where to?)

You: "去哄赶啦!!!" (Go fly kite!!)

--------------------------------------------------------
Inside the room, if you wanna piss off a WL who understands hokkien..

Ask her..>>

You: "要拿吗?" (wanna take?)

WL: "????拿什么啊?" (what to take?)

You: "拿北吉拜!!!" (nabeh cheebai!!)

---------------------------------------------------

newbieboy
06-02-2010, 09:11 PM
join in the fun, something i thought of in the shower just now:

小姐小姐别生气,
今晚带你去八一,
你坐鸡鸡我做你,
你吃香蕉我吃屄!:D