PDA

View Full Version : give me a 2nd chance

sensualtouch
12-01-2005, 12:17 PM
recently met up a client in a ktv n she arrange me to pick up 1 of the gals photo in her hse, so i arrange yesterday evening 7pm to go to her condo to pick up the photo for some biz purpose. got a hard time locating the plc n finally was at hte doorstep.

press the bell n waited for the respond....there's it goes..........the ktv gal open the door n wat i saw nx make my jaw drops.........there she standing wif a silk super low cut in front n high cut sleepin see through dress below..............not to mention, without bra n oni a g-string..........wat a firm n nice c-cup tat greets me in the door step.................den she ask me to wait in the hall while she try to bring the laptop out,,,,,,,,,,while she in the rm she shouted n ask wheather i'm feeling hot, as i abt to tell her i'm feelin horny....haha.........den she ask me dun mind go to her rm for some aircon n can download in her rm...........of cos i obliged........den i sat on the floor while she lie on the bed in front of me wif the 2 big melons lookin at me!! its really makes me HARD to concentrate as my dick aldy HARD!!..........den we start to chit chat a bit n tease each other a little..........got to noe she oni 24 n is here to study english while partime in ktv..............call me a coward, i didnt advance to anything although she show a little of interest on me.......den i proceed to the hall to wait for her to send her to wrk.........but to my surprise, she come out to the hall n sit across me to put on her make up...........wat a gd view i had.............can see her g-string n longang.........den tcss a bit n she ask me do i noe how to swim, i said yes cos i'm a instructor b4 n she happily ask wheather can i teach her...............of cos i agreed....cun wait to see her in swimsuit sia.............so i ta tie chen ri n ask for today meet up for a swim at her condo n she agreed to it..............

hope to ons her today n will keep u guys update on the latest FR..............

a little of description on her

COO : ROC
looks : 8/10 looks like shu qi n he yao san combination (model looks)
boobs : 9/10 c-cup, round n firm
figure : 9/10 abt 34 c,24,35 (i use to wrk in modelling agcy,so can tell easily)

young, sweet, a bit shy n slutty.........but the ktv she wrk got no hanky panky stuff..........

l3atu
12-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Which KTV is it ? Can share ? ;)

DNAT
12-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Which KTV is it ? Can share ? ;)

enter salah room ... hahahahahahaha :D you so cute ....

FatMan
12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Wasted! :p

MachoDevilX
12-01-2005, 01:10 PM
hope to ons her today n will keep u guys update on the latest FR..............

Wish you good luck! :D
Remember to post your encounter here to share. :D

lawry
12-01-2005, 01:31 PM
sigh.. if i were u.. already first round liao.. today will be 2nd round after swimming.. she part time ktv where huh? can do FL? damage? :)

ken_v2
12-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Good luck and don't forget the FR!

asdfghjkl
12-01-2005, 04:12 PM
yep.. me waiting too for FR :cool:

samson
12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
I think this brother sensualtouch exaggerated too much Liao.

Not likely a girl will be so brave and make herself so cheap as to greet a stranger in her G-string and with her melons giggling at him.

May be brother sensualtouch recalling his dream.

Or may be he just finished watching a R Rated movie! :D

95-emperor
12-01-2005, 04:32 PM

Not likely a girl will be so brave and make herself so cheap as to greet a stranger in her G-string and with her melons giggling at him.

i think his rep point speak for himself
RIght ..... :cool:

lawry
12-01-2005, 04:40 PM

is it? my neighbour dont wear bra one leh.. everytime i pass by.. if she knee down and play with her dog.. i can see her big neh neh.. and black nipple..........
u dont know PRC gal very brave one... dont believe.. check out the KTV joints in zhu hai or maccau... last nite at GL i saw one PRC FL.. wearing a silk black top but not wearing any bra.. can see the whole curve of the breast and her nice perky nipple... almost wan to rape her.. :D

plman2002
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
is it? my neighbour dont wear bra one leh.. everytime i pass by.. if she knee down and play with her dog.. i can see her big neh neh.. and black nipple..........
u dont know PRC gal very brave one... dont believe.. check out the KTV joints in zhu hai or maccau... last nite at GL i saw one PRC FL.. wearing a silk black top but not wearing any bra.. can see the whole curve of the breast and her nice perky nipple... almost wan to rape her.. :D

NB, got time to tcss here but dun reply my post in TP thread.
枉我the first one to respond to you.
SI MM SI BRO. neber mind. :mad:
i remember u.

JBCheongster
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Aiya, give the guy a chance, nwadays, beri little good FR ard, since he wanted to TCSS. Let him write n we read loh if not beri boring leh. :D

dradonsnake77
12-01-2005, 04:50 PM
so e rep pts is supposed 2be e guide line as 2whether a samster is trust worthy or not izit... n if 1 hav high pts means he is popular dan others n dose who got -XXX den he is a down rite scramb crab guy izit... or dats how u guys rate who is popular or not by looking at how high his pts is n rep power!!! :confused:

plman2002
12-01-2005, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=dradonsnake77]so e rep pts is supposed 2be e guide line as 2whether a samster is trust worthy or not izit... n if 1 hav high pts means he is popular dan others n dose who got -XXX den he is a down rite scramb crab guy izit... or dats how u guys rate who is popular or not by looking at how high his pts is n rep power!!! :confused:[/QUOTE

bro, to u we always tcss here.
but we always cheong together.
i see my cheong kaki more than seeing my OC.
what u say leh!

sensualtouch
12-01-2005, 04:59 PM
tks for some of the bros who belive n tos who not, post here not to get pts, oni ppost at the link site wif pix contribution for rep pts...................anyway jus wana share, tos bros who noe me will noe how true is it......u think i so free to type so long to fantasize my dreams or to get pts to up my rep.........anyway its individual choice for everyone, jus to share, n dun hack care.........................too bad my pc got no bluetooth to transfer the pix over, if not can share wat i had took secretly................anyway goin down now to her condo for a swim as she jus call me to go over..................its jus a luck to run into tis kind of affair i belive, happen once in many yrs.............
tks for tos bros who wish me gd luck.................will post tmr for FR if there's any happening today...........GBM.,................ :rolleyes:

dradonsnake77
12-01-2005, 05:04 PM
or dats how u guys rate who is popular or not by looking at how high his pts is n rep power!!! :confused:[/QUOTE[/I]

bro, to u we always tcss here.
but we always cheong together.
i see my cheong kaki more than seeing my OC.
what u say leh!

bro i m talkin abt e rep pts image tink not go out n tcss wif e bros here... :confused:

dradonsnake77
12-01-2005, 05:07 PM
halo bro me typed in ur userCP... anyway GAN BATIE... :cool:

will post tmr for FR if there's any happening today........... GBM.,................ :rolleyes:

lawry
12-01-2005, 05:22 PM
tks for tos bros who wish me gd luck.................will post tmr for FR if there's any happening today...........GBM.,................ :rolleyes:
i wish u good luck.. but pls remember to pm me which ktv she working and if she do FL hor.. :)

DT23
12-01-2005, 05:28 PM
tks for some of the bros who belive n tos who not, post here not to get pts, oni ppost at the link site wif pix contribution for rep pts...................:

will like to see ur pts going up soon.... gd luck Bro!!

cumming
12-01-2005, 05:51 PM
good FR there :) up ur point...

dionysusex
12-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Rep points dun mean a thing. Some ppl trawl the internet and post good pics and get high points also but don't mean that everyone else is not reliable.

In any case, even if he fantasizing, we just read loh. Not like asking us to pay him money mah. So critical for what?

Last time during schooling, school make us sell funfair tickets, fund-raising tickets, etc. Most people will go to family to sell. I go to HDB estate near my school with few friends and knock on door. Ever got see people open door in flimsy slips. Got an eyeful also (why u think we like going around selling ticket? Heh heh)

Got once even more funny, one man in loose boxers open the door, talk talk seems like he hurry go and take money from inside the house to buy. While paying halfway, something drop from inside his pants. Look down, see is condom!!! Wah lau... maybe he bonking the maid or what, hear doorbell hurry pull on pants and open door then dick shrink and condom drop! Wahahahahah... :D

lawry
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Got once even more funny, one man in loose boxers open the door, talk talk seems like he hurry go and take money from inside the house to buy. While paying halfway, something drop from inside his pants. Look down, see is condom!!! Wah lau... maybe he bonking the maid or what, hear doorbell hurry pull on pants and open door then dick shrink and condom drop! Wahahahahah... :D
dont laugh at him lah.. at least he kind, bonk half way still open door for student and buy the tickets.. if normal ppl.. dont even give a damn.. now i know who are the kids who knocks on my door.. :mad:
give me back my $10

dionysusex
12-01-2005, 06:33 PM
dont laugh at him lah.. at least he kind, bonk half way still open door for student and buy the tickets.. if normal ppl.. dont even give a damn.. now i know who are the kids who knocks on my door.. :mad:
give me back my $10

Aiyah... not mocking him lah. Or rather not mocking u lah ;P

Just that at that young age, still don't know much about sex. Only know how to look at women and ogle.

Yes, he was kind enough but that time too stunned :eek: to laugh also. Only much later when think about it then find it so funny.

Peace

Randi_Candi
12-01-2005, 06:39 PM

I dun know how true is his encounter but I have walked into room full of gals and mind u they dare to do that in the house - translucent lingerie without bra.
Some will go back to the room but some just parade in front of u like nobody's business

lawry
13-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Aiyah... not mocking him lah. Or rather not mocking u lah ;P

Just that at that young age, still don't know much about sex. Only know how to look at women and ogle.

Yes, he was kind enough but that time too stunned to laugh also. Only much later when think about it then find it so funny.

Peace
No problem.. just pulling ur leg... :) U should say.. unkle wat u doing huh? can teach me? or can i join u?? :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
13-01-2005, 01:32 PM
dont laugh at him lah.. at least he kind, bonk half way still open door for student and buy the tickets.. if normal ppl.. dont even give a damn..

hahahaha, laugh until stomach pain.

Elementary
13-01-2005, 01:52 PM
hahahaha, laugh until stomach pain.
I also like Lawry's postings too. I find him very funny when he jokes around. :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
13-01-2005, 01:58 PM
I also like Lawry's postings too. I find him very funny when he jokes around. :D

kekeke, bro, I laugh at one until my office colleague sit beside look at me like, this guy siao already izzit?

lawry
13-01-2005, 02:21 PM
10q 10q.. i will try to be less serious and straight forward and be funnier.. :)

DNAT
13-01-2005, 02:39 PM
10q 10q.. i will try to be less serious and straight forward and be funnier.. :)

wow .. you good mood hor .... hehe

Sorry leh ... fly you aeroplane .. :o - I owe one, jote on the wall first

lawry
13-01-2005, 03:08 PM
wow .. you good mood hor .... hehe

Sorry leh ... fly you aeroplane .. - I owe one, jote on the wall first

free lunch.. siong.. super good mood.. 10Q RC!! ME LUV U VERY MUCH!!! :D

owe me 1? i jote on wall liao.. u know my interest hor... my interest international rate..

24% per DAY!.... :p

DNAT
13-01-2005, 03:12 PM
owe me 1? i jote on wall liao.. u know my interest hor... my interest international rate..

sorry, I only know one day got 24 hours .. duno what is 24% :confused:

lawry
13-01-2005, 03:18 PM
sorry, I only know one day got 24 hours .. duno what is 24% :confused:

credit card rate.. 24%... :)

DNAT
13-01-2005, 03:29 PM
credit card rate.. 24%... :)

since when u work as loan sharks ... Orrrr .... kio mata liat you :mad:

lawry
13-01-2005, 03:34 PM
since when u work as loan sharks ... Orrrr .... kio mata liat you

ehh.. u forget already... i work as loan shark mah. and its legalise by the GOVERNMENT!!! :) so 4 days never pay me back = 1 more extra lunch.. :)

DNAT
13-01-2005, 03:52 PM
ehh.. u forget already... i work as loan shark mah. and its legalise by the GOVERNMENT!!! :) so 4 days never pay me back = 1 more extra lunch..

I all this while thought you are OKT / Papa-san :D

lawry
13-01-2005, 04:07 PM
I all this while thought you are OKT / Papa-san :D

tat is nite job.. part time somemore... shhhhh.. alot of AV here... :)

plman2002
13-01-2005, 04:42 PM
tat is nite job.. part time somemore... shhhhh.. alot of AV here... :)

here legalise balance transfer onli @ 3.88% for 12 months. so 1 month onli .......... u calculate loh. cheaper.
ai mai. offer offer. lei long lei long. lai ah lai ah.

lawry
13-01-2005, 04:47 PM
here legalise balance transfer onli @ 3.88% for 12 months. so 1 month onli .......... u calculate loh. cheaper.
ai mai. offer offer. lei long lei long. lai ah lai ah.
come and try to steal my biz.. tonite.. i confirm put pig head at ur door.. grin..
but den hor..

can lend me $20k or not.. :) 10q in advance..

Elementary
14-01-2005, 01:11 AM
i will try to be less serious and straight forward and be funnier.. :)Bro, you don't have to change your style of postings. Be yourself, like that got character mah. :)

sensualtouch
14-01-2005, 10:12 AM
been to bz on my wrk recently, anyway tks for most of the bros trust there for me..............ok, i shall ans a few qn posted..........

i nrv ask but i quite sure she dun do FL
she wrk in 1 of the ktv at balestier (no hanky panky stuff)

sensualtouch
14-01-2005, 10:30 AM
here's the 2nd day tt i met her..................

b4 i reach, she told me all her rm mates r in, n also there's a guy in the hse (guess its 1 of the bf of the gals), so i aldy half sianz liaoz..............so wen i reach, there is a total of another 3 gals in the hse, and the guy is sleeping in the rm.........so aft intro n get to noe the rest of them n knew tt the 3 gals all dun wrk n depends on gambling to survive.................all veri young, in their 20s,,,,,,,,,,,den me n 2 of the gals proceed to the pool for a swim......nothing much happen on the pool except the 2 big boobs tt can attract me.........she is damn fair n sexy.........her fren oni soso........there's once she alomost got drown n i went to her rescue, so a bit of touching here n there........but too bad her fren keeps being a lightbulb so nothing to do much.....aft which i went up all the gals r stil there n we jus sit there n chit chat a bit n also got some soup to drink(hope its not dope,heheh), think i might dissapoint most of the bros out there..........but i will not give up, had plan to go on cny eve where she told me all her rm mates will be goin bk and she had invite some of her schoolmates over to party, all gals............will not give up for the sake of the boobs................... :p

lawry
14-01-2005, 10:39 AM
here's the 2nd day tt i met her..................

hello,

dont be so selfish.. please ask for support fire!! it seems tat u cannot handle her or her friends.. please ask for help from another one of the senior samster here.. we are more than willing to help u plot the game.. u bonk one.. we bonk the other.. dont come here tok cok and say,"aiyah have light bulb here and there.. Have light bulb bring one senior samster to take care of that light bulb.." invite her out for a meal or a drink and than to a hotel to bonk.. simple as A,B,C.. where got so difficult.. PRC gals leh.. let u see her neh neh with no bra.. gal give u hint liao.. .lay on bed and look at u while u work on the first day.. U brain skull must be really thick, as not to take the hint that she wans u too.. pengs..

so since christmas just pass.. please still be in the mood of sharing.. if u cannot score goal.. or no guts to do that.. many senior samster here can DO it..

10 Q in advance first.. :)

sensualtouch
14-01-2005, 11:52 AM
hello,
so since christmas just pass.. please still be in the mood of sharing.. if u cannot score goal.. or no guts to do that.. many senior samster here can DO it..

10 Q in advance first.. :)
bro law, tks for tt, tos prc gals although open minded in their dressing, but not on their actions leh, i cun jus hit n run cos i noe thier mamasan n i'm not suppose to touch the gals, if they complain den i'll be trouble liao.......hope u understand my situation..............i 1 2 grab the pie but must be tactical oso.....cny eve got plans liao, unless someother guys r invited, if not, sld be able to accomplish e mission n will not let u guys down..........

lawry
14-01-2005, 11:56 AM
bro law, tks for tt, tos prc gals although open minded in their dressing, but not on their actions leh, i cun jus hit n run cos i noe thier mamasan n i'm not suppose to touch the gals, if they complain den i'll be trouble liao.......hope u understand my situation..............i 1 2 grab the pie but must be tactical oso.....cny eve got plans liao, unless someother guys r invited, if not, sld be able to accomplish e mission n will not let u guys down..........
U are wrong.. wtf.. mamasan dont let u touch their gals? why? they virgin? tell mamasan.. u are going to take care of her gals for her.. bring them out for lunch.. MAMASAN will be happy to hear that.. at least someone she know looks after them for her. after tat BONK BONK BONK!!! just curious how old are u? Mamasan dont give a Hoot about u.. Mamasan only give a damn on money earn from these gals and they are taken care of.. pengs. do u cheong?

doggifier
14-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Hello Bro Lawry,

Good Advise and straight to the point or the hole ke ke ke ke :D

Randi_Candi
14-01-2005, 05:23 PM
free lunch.. siong.. super good mood.. 10Q RC!! ME LUV U VERY MUCH!!! :D

Haha.......dun say liao.....
Kena Unc D b52 bomber pilot

DNAT
14-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Haha.......dun say liao.....
Kena Unc D b52 bomber pilot
Sorli Sorli ...

:o

dradonsnake77
14-01-2005, 06:47 PM
bro sensuoltouch i admire ur style of working slow n steady lah... n most impt u give ppl e repect dey deserve!!! not like sum cunt hungrey guys onli no how 2 fcuk ; fcuk n more fcuk!!! i no my pts wil b zapped 4 saying dis but how bro sen wana do it its his business!!! He is kind enuff 2 post e FR 4 us to share n stil got e cheek 2 call him a cheat or school boy fantasy around here!!!
dun like wat u read dun cum here den... u wana cum here den accept everything dats serve 2u!!! :cool:

sensualtouch
14-01-2005, 08:54 PM
the mamasan herself dun like to do hanky panky stuff and oso dun allow her gals to do it in the wrk place, she got her own principal........its the kind of ktv where u dun sing, like a caberat style, u enjoy e show n tips them on the flower, more for uncles...............so maybe some of u guys r mistaken y the gals not easy to bonk, cos they dun go into tat extend yet.............n cos of my job, i cun even say i keep in contact wif the gals, pardon me for my personal stuff...............

bro dradon is rite, i dun jus go straight to the point(bonk) n run, i like to take things slowly and oso treat ppl wif respect no matter which line they r in, if u all hav read my previous post before, sld noe tat my style is to treat everyone wif respect n take things slowly, in tis way they will not forget u n things wun turn nasty.................i oso had a gal which use to wrk in GL in BKK which i will go once a yr flor holiday and stay in her hse and of cos she'll accompany me n take care of my needs............although we met oni once a yr, but she'll nvr forgets me, tats how i earn my respect from ppl............but didn't go for 2yrs liao cos got a gf aldy..............

dradonsnake77
15-01-2005, 02:03 AM
well halo thanks alot... bro sensual... thank u 4 e acknowledgement... well we kinda shut sum busy bodies mouth up... dese ppl r here 2 read juicy FRs n C where can get sum lobang after u r done wif it... even u r done dun pass it on wif dem... n dun bother 2pass it on 2me... i cant handle it well cos hav 1 at home already... :cool:

bro dradon is rite, i dun jus go straight to the point(bonk) n run...

oxilary
15-01-2005, 02:07 AM
sensualtouch bro.. interesting man! lol.. good luck :p

rocky73sg
16-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Kudos to you, bro.
treating all people with due respect...we depend on one another in life so why make foes when you can choose to have friends.

cheers

i like to take things slowly and oso treat ppl wif respect no matter which line they r in, if u all hav read my previous post before, sld noe tat my style is to treat everyone wif respect n take things slowly, in tis way they will not forget u n things wun turn nasty

dradonsnake77
17-01-2005, 05:10 AM
bro how s e goin so far !!!??? so long got no report fr ur adventure??? :confused:

sensualtouch
17-01-2005, 09:21 AM
jus got a miss on wkends cos she ask me to go down to her plc aft her wrk n accompany her as she cun sleep, but i was at my gf plc, so gotta miss, but be planning for the coming wkends.................anyway tonight will be meeting her again..................will keep u guys posted................ ;)

sensualtouch
17-01-2005, 01:05 PM
here a pix of the gal taken from hp..............
http://img101.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img101&image=10170313514906hy.png

kosheen
17-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Wow! looks abit old but still very chio!

dradonsnake77
18-01-2005, 04:51 PM
halo she looks veri CFM leh... on wish can get my hands on her...
by looking at her face feel like go toilet n PCC alreadi... :cool:

gandalfheng
20-01-2005, 12:16 PM
really nice picture...thumbs up

sensualtouch
20-01-2005, 07:36 PM
sorry to keep u guys waiting, too bz on my job recently.......here's the update of my escapade................

pick her up aft she knock off on monday nite and reach her home at abt 4.30am, was damn tired n she ask me to stay since its too late..........so aft bath i wait for her in her rm on her bed, finally she appeared in her sleeping dress n saying she goin to sleep wif her rm mate......but manage to coax her n oso a bet on the playing cards to make her stay n sleep in 1 bed...........but damn it, i fall asleep while she go to the other rm to talk to her rm mate...............(pls dun blame me, reali fucking tired)

so wen i woke up in the early morning, i saw her sleeping in a distance away fr me on the same bed, n the slight noise i make woke her up cos she's a light sleeper, so we chit chat n talk abt some bo liao stuff..........took the opportunity to drew closer to her n rest my head on her neck...........she pretend nothing n cont to talk n i start to sniff her neck n slowly move down, but she push me away..........den i ask if she's tired n suggest a massage, so she turn over n let my fingers run on her bk........notice tt she's not afraid of itchy n ask her is it so.........she replied she not afraid at all n so i run my fingers slowly on her neck n slowly move to the waist..............slip my hands in the short dress n caress her inner thight n occasionally brush through her black forest(she's wearing a black panties)........den move to her almost fat free waist n caress her, she seems to enjoy wif her eyes close............sensing tt, i move towards the cleavage but she stop me, den slip 2 fingers into the panties n manage to touch a little of her forest b4 she stop me again...........she said tt she jus noe me for a wk oni n dun noe me well enuf...........so tt it, aft resting awhile i autoroam my hands again but tis time at the exterior of her dress n manage to caress her round firm breast for awhile b4 she stops me again..............do not wish to push further as not to displease her so i jus caress her slim long legs n inner thight..........she seems to enjoy tt n suddenly she told me her weak pt is the back area abv the bum.........mai tu liao immed attack it n she reali feel shiok n enjoy it..........so we jus spend abt 2 hrs wif me caressing her n of cos she oso caress me on the upper part of the body oni...........i take tt as a gd start cos at least there's some respond bk fr her...............

b4 i left she said something tt reali make me feel regret...........she ask if i sleep in shorts n underwear at home, i say no cos i sleep in boxer, she ask me y i dun remove it yesterday....damn it, reali regret to fall asleep so early.................but its ok, cos manage to arrange again nx week to fetch her aft wrk again n spend the nite at her hse again...............

*savour ur food slowly to get the ultimate taste out of it*

Ratcool69
20-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Bro...the teasing..not sure who's getting the end of the stick...ha ha...she's plays very hard to get yet she makes your didi salute her...

You're a good guy and she's really a chio gal..

I wish you the very best.........please continue to post the remaining FRRRRRRRRRR

dradonsnake77
22-01-2005, 04:50 AM
hey... way 2 go ma man... after so much teasing n yet u stil can take it!!! Y u need many more chances B4 u can get her sitting on ur dick n rocked her down... or would perfer 2 ramp her butt flat by pumping ur monster in2 her tinny ass rim... :cool:

sensualtouch
24-01-2005, 11:22 AM
again i spend a nite at her plc on last wkend...................she ask me to tell her some ghost stories n yet she's so scare tt she hug me to sleep, so i jus wrap ard her bust n sleep together......................

waking up the nx morning, i tease her n run my fingers on her body contours to wake her up, she pretend a bit annoyed but rush to her cupboard to get a long scarf n say tt wana tie my hands up..............haha, wana play SM, so of cos pretend to struggle n let her tie me up.............aft which she took out a belt n pretend to slash on me............she even try to pull my boxer down.......not wanting to let go of the opportunity, i quickly untie myself n using my both legs to pin her down, can see tt she oso pretend to struggle n finally got to tie her hands up n tie it to the bed frame........of cos i did a died knot tt she wun have a chance to get free............slowly i tell her tt i'll rip off her undies as wat she 1 2 do to me jus now.............tot it wld be fun but can see tt she really struggle n ask me to stop...........i pull until her knee length n got to see a well shaven pussy................she got a bit angry which i wonder y.................so i stop n start to play at her firming n round breast which i longed for it..................at least tis time she dun struggle tt much..........aft awhile her nipples get harden n i slowly lay myself on top og her wif my dick rubbing again her pussy...............she get a bit arouse n moan slightly.......so i untie her while i kiss over her neck n breast..............but once she got release, she quickly push me away n said tt i got tricked by her..................ai................think she really play hard to get...........den i said shall we bath n den go for lunch, as we normally bath in separate bathroom, tis time she suggest we bath together as she dun 1 2 wake up her rmmate......to my surprise!! i quickly go grab my towel n rush to the bathrm, b4 i reach, she close the door n said she's jus joking wif me.......2nd disapointment.......................

*the harder a women plays, the harder it makes my dick stands...............

Dekachin
24-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Shit man... what a cock teaser...

lawry
24-01-2005, 02:17 PM
7 wonders of SB...

sensualtouch
24-01-2005, 04:01 PM
actually b4 meeting her tt night at 3am, i met another gal which is my ex gf.....she ask me out to changi n even brought some beer to drink...........sensing she's a bit horny, i drove to the plc where u can overlook the airport runway...............

and we start to kiss passionately n slowly grew to a tougue war...........cun stand anymore n rip off her bra n suck on the 36D melons...........aft some breast feeding n saliver xchance, i initiate a bbbj..................but her phone rang at tis fucking moment n she talk on the phone for quite some time n my cock aldy back to resting..........seeing not much time left as got to fetch my gal, got to say gd bye n send her to her last min party call.................b4 she left, she ask me wen can i meet her again, looks like to be continue....................

FatMan
24-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Hope to see new encounter soon.

LFC1985
24-01-2005, 06:10 PM
pls contiue ... gds one :)

TERRY_77
24-01-2005, 06:22 PM
not bad bro~~ pls keep it up...

kosheen
25-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Wah lau bro! u shiok siah! So many kangtaos! I wish I'm in the same situation boy! Good luck with the both of them! :D

Sadman04
25-01-2005, 03:28 PM
After reading your forum makes me real steam and wish for a quickie release in the bath room. :D

sensualtouch
28-01-2005, 01:02 PM
for tos long awaited bros, finally here's the update of my latest sexual escapade..........hope u all enjoy...........

yesterday evening was havin a stressful meeting wen my hp suddenly got an sms, its her!!..........she told me she's not wrking tonight cos of sore throat, so i ask can i go over to keep her company n spend the nite there, she say ok.......so aft wrk i rush bk home n take some clothings n immed rush to her plc, its was abt 11 plus n she was watching tv..............

i bought some supper for her n so i proceed to take a bath...aft tt which i stay in her rm for some aircon while she in the hall watching tv....den she came in n ask me to watch wif her but since i dun wish to waste the nite, i rejected her....(something else is on my mind..... :cool: )so she off the tv n came into the rm to accompany me..........i take out my camera as i noe she likes photoshoot, take a few sexy shots of her n knowing tt she likes to take nude photos, i suggest on tt.....but she said she stil too shy to strip naked in front of me.........so its ok, i said, den we talk cock a bit n i switch off the lights to let her feel more comfy.....she put her slim soft legs across my waist n hug me ard....i start to sniff on her neck moving slowly down to her breast n face, kiss softly on her cheeks n she brush me away, so i ask her is it she dun like me to touch her, she said no, den i ask her y she always brush me off n the ans she gave me almost knock me off....she said she dun reali noe how to kiss,,,,OMG!!!....of cos i'm more den willing to teach her....but she jus shyly nod her head.....so i get closed to her n ask her to close her eyes n jus follow wat my tougue is doin......soon we r frenching each other n we grew more n more agressive n slowly i catbath her neck n she start to moan slightly......i move my tougue slowly down n slip it into her dress n licking her aldy hard nipples....my both hands press hard against her both hands jus in case she push me away again.....sensing she's enjoying the nipples sucking, i let go of her hands n soon she is hugging n caressing me.....i strip off her dress n my whole mouth was sucking 1 of her breast while the other hand trying to conquer the othe breast......she reali got a firm n yet almost perfect round supple breast wif a hard on pink nipples......i'm a breast lover, so i almost spend the nx 30mins enjoying my long awaited bosom which reali gives me a hard on.......aft which i lead her to catbath me n slowly move her head down..at tis moment she ask me wat i 1 her to do......so i go straight to the pt.....BBBJ.....she rejected saying she dun like to do tt so i had to give in(tis will be my nx mission, cos reali let bbbj).....again i was on top of her pressing against her bare body wif the 2 bosom on my chest......hands moving down n she stop me again saying she's having period rite now......wat a prick in my heart.....not willin to give up at tis stage, i said i dun mind if she's ok....but she say its her 1st day n she feel uncomfy in tt.....so i continue my catbath on hern its goes on for another 30min.....aft which we hit a pt of no return.....she immed ask me for a condom but shit, i've none!!! i say can we do it raw as its ok since she having period its wun get into trouble...can see tt she's a bit afraid but my catbath on her make her reali wanna have a taste of my bazooka.......so we did it raw....i enter her slowly n she let out a big moan.......she open her legs wide n high for me to penetrate more deeply....she reali enjoy tt n moan continuosly..........i ask her to sit on top me but she said she cun cos she's having tt n it'll spill all over me if she get up....so all the action have to be on my side......shift he rside ways wif both legs closed on the side n thrust deeply n at the same time grabbing her breast,,,,,she like tis position more as she help on me tightly n keeps moaning.......change into missionary n i hug onto her n pump it slowly...while in action, she ask me since wen do i have in mind of having sex wif her.......i said since the third time we sleep together hugging close to each other.......i pop the qn bk to her n she said since the second time i sleep beside her although not hugging her......but she said she wanted to test me out to see is it i jus wana hav sex oni, but aft a few nites at her plc, she find me to be quite respect towards her n tt y she respect me too......intend to go into doggie but wen i shifted her side ways, she again held me on tight n 1 me to pump her in tt position.....so i oblidge n fulfilled her long fantasy.......cun hold it any longer n i release my full load in tt pos......she oso let out a loud moan n relief.......soon we were both cuddle together n the nite goes on...............................

intend to hav a 2nd round tis morning but she having stomach cramps......

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED......................

Do keep a lookout for my nx FR wif her again.....here the pix i took of her.....
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/458585/P1010031.JPG.html

Wannabeone
28-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Ooooooo....very nice FR and nice pic...... I would also go slow and steady with this gal......hope you will have a memorable time with.......keep up the good report........Cheers

kosheen
28-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Bro! good for u! u finally managed to do it! Can't wait for your next installment.

sensualtouch
28-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Bro! good for u! u finally managed to do it! Can't wait for your next installment.

Patience will be rewarded...............at least i'm been paid off for my hardwork......looking forward for more action too wif such a gorgeous gal......

TERRY_77
28-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Finally~~ Is a "G-O-A-L~!!!!!!"
so happy that u score the "goal" before the whistle sound...
will u score more "goal" on next Game?????? ;)

cant wait to heard ur good news soon......

cheers~~
p/s: the link u provide got nothing lei, mind post it again??? :p

nabeh123
28-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Do keep a lookout for my nx FR wif her again.....here the pix i took of her.....
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/458585/P1010031.JPG.html
Below is a re-post of the pic
http://www.picturesky.com/displayimage.php?pos=-53283
(Bro sensualtouch hope u dont mind)

sensualtouch
29-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Below is a re-post of the pic
http://www.picturesky.com/displayimage.php?pos=-53283
(Bro sensualtouch hope u dont mind)

tks bro for helping me to repost it again......anyway goin for an overnite stay again tonight, definitely there'll be new FR coming soon..............stay tune for more exciting photos...................

nabeh123
29-01-2005, 12:32 PM
tks bro for helping me to repost it again......anyway goin for an overnite stay again tonight, definitely there'll be new FR coming soon..............stay tune for more exciting photos...................
Yeah yeah more photos pls :D
She looks really good :p

TERRY_77
29-01-2005, 01:56 PM
YEAH~~ at last i got the pic...
side face not bad quite chio one...

sensualtouch
30-01-2005, 02:10 AM
goin to meet her soon,,,,,,,,,,,,she reali got a gd figure, confirm real boobs, maybe have another short brief on her again since i aldy explore her liao

Boobs : 35C
Waist : 26
got small bums, not shiok in doggie....but the legs make up for it, long, slim n very fair............gd in moaning too..............dun like me to lick her nips, prefer me to squeeze her boobs n reali enjoy tt..............

yandao26
30-01-2005, 12:31 PM
way to go bro...

tikus69
30-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Don't mean to spoil the fun and the party...
Doing raw when she's having her period is risky leh. In fact, doing raw itself is already risky. When having period, come in direct contect with her blood. I hope the girl is clean bro sensual. Please don't take such risks again even if the girl is supermodel. Life is more important than one bonk.

orbit_beer
30-01-2005, 06:49 PM
superb fr...................

sensualtouch
31-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Don't mean to spoil the fun and the party...
Doing raw when she's having her period is risky leh. In fact, doing raw itself is already risky. When having period, come in direct contect with her blood. I hope the girl is clean bro sensual. Please don't take such risks again even if the girl is supermodel. Life is more important than one bonk.

tks bro, i noe the risk but sometimes on the edge of the cliff, we jus had to jump n try our luck.............anyway got a second goal over the wkends again. will post the FR soon wen time permits.........still waiting for her period to finish to take photos of her........do sit bk n wait for gd news............

kosheen
31-01-2005, 04:52 PM
bro, u the best! nice FR n pics provided somemore! :D

sensualtouch
07-02-2005, 10:44 AM
oh,,,,,,finally bk for some constribution.............got to take some photos of her aft 1 of the session.....................enjoy................

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/537633/s.JPG.html
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/537636/s1.JPG.html
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/537639/s2.JPG.html

kosheen
07-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Nice! u the champion bro! :D

Elementary
07-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Bro sensualtouch,

She got a shapely figure with nice boobs. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

sensualtouch
07-02-2005, 01:04 PM
mroe photos will be coming in soon........indeed her figure is very perfect, alomst a 95/100 for my personal opinion..........any recommended website to upload photos? find tis website very troublesome...............

Wannabeone
07-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Love your posts and frs.......fantastic report........Oooooo drooling liao....keep it UP!

doggifier
07-02-2005, 02:10 PM
GONG XI GONG XI , Bro SensualTouch good FR, good figure, good pic. U must be up seven heaven....got everything.....Eat everything and didn't even spare the bone.....clean clean liao......ENVY leh

sensualtouch
07-02-2005, 02:52 PM
have lotsa excitment wif her, oni thing is tt she dun give bbbj, stil trying hard on tt.............looking for more action during cny wen i go for a party at her hse..........had 5 sessions wif her so far, so far a very satisfying 1.......gd in moaning n foreplay, will kiss, lick n esp bite u gently all over my body.....she likes to do tt esp wen i was on the phone, gets me so horny everytime......she;s oso a gd rider, dominate me wen she;s on top, n riding non stop until cum.................

Parrot
07-02-2005, 03:25 PM
excellent job bro...hope ur "match" dun fulltime yet...must score more "goals" :p if really almost fulltime, must remember to score in injurytime!

eat outside food must remember to clean mouth ;)

sensualtouch
07-02-2005, 04:06 PM
excellent job bro...hope ur "match" dun fulltime yet...must score more "goals" :p if really almost fulltime, must remember to score in injurytime!

eat outside food must remember to clean mouth

bro parrot, tis match certainly will go into extra extra time, more goals plus penalty kick, dun worry............tks for the advise, anyone wana offer tissue for me to clean mouth??? :p

gattaca
11-02-2005, 03:38 AM
wahhh yr FR killer...pic killer... gal killer look... more FR!!!!!!! kill us all!!!! hahahah

sensualtouch
14-02-2005, 11:07 AM
CNY snapshots

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/597464/P1011933.JPG.html
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/597469/P1011935.JPG.html

red hot chilli, having red hot sex for a triple shots the whole nite..........

Ratcool69
14-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Bro...can't get to see any pic...sure you post the right web address...always kena pop up...

sensualtouch
14-02-2005, 11:48 AM
here's the repost,

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/597464/P1011933.JPG.html
http://rapidshare.de/files-en/597469/P1011935.JPG.html

Ratcool69
14-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Bro..it's the same add but can't see anything....

sensualtouch
15-02-2005, 11:27 AM
i got no problem seeing the pics leh..................

owen10
15-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Bro..it's the same add but can't see anything....

bro u need to scroll down right to d bottom, n click on d 'FREE' download

Ratcool69
15-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Ok ...got it but the top pic can't be downloaded anymore...nic & big pic..keep it up bro

Elementary
15-02-2005, 02:03 PM
i got no problem seeing the pics leh..................Bro, maybe you can try Image shack http://www.imageshack.us/ or yousendit ( www.yousendit.com ) or you shareit ( www.youshareit,com ) to upload your pics.

eddy
15-02-2005, 04:05 PM
killer reports and a very chio looking gal. lucky guy!

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:33 PM
killer reports and a very chio looking gal. lucky guy!

good stuff brother!! U r one lucky man!!! :D

euphoria777
15-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Not sure if bros here already know....you can actually see the face of the gal even though it has been "blackened" on the pic.

But I think not so nice to tell the "whole world" how it could be done, as the bro who uploaded it probably wanted to protect her identity.....

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Not sure if bros here already know....you can actually see the face of the gal even though it has been "blackened" on the pic.

But I think not so nice to tell the "whole world" how it could be done, as the bro who uploaded it probably wanted to protect her identity.....

really??? wow... U super IT man!! i guess better keep the identity a secret ... if not the bro who shared will be :eek:

glenn553
15-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Nice pictures bro. Anymore? Thanks :)

freebiez
16-02-2005, 03:54 PM
cant view the pics shared on rapidshare. anyone kind enough to share the link to a new page again.

sensualtouch
16-02-2005, 04:38 PM

oh is it bro!!! so help me to keep it a secret hor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jus hurt my back today, got 4days mc, think had to stop for action at the moment.........

orbit_beer
16-02-2005, 05:12 PM

hmm....if the gal knows bout dat her picture can be seen clearly in a sex forum,will not be too good to bro sensualtouch.pls teach him to edit it.otherwise pua kangtao liao mah,dio bo?