PDA

View Full Version : Trans Contact to xchange/offer?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

transpotting
09-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Hi ppl

Anyone has trans (pre/post-op) contacts for xchange or to offer???

Been going to Desker for some time..... really time consuming.

Lets care and share among bruddrs who luv trans, okie? :)

chessepie
10-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Never tried Trans before!! Are they really as good as the forum made them out to be? Just can't get over the fact that they were also men like we are

Grounded Eagle
10-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Never tried Trans before!! Are they really as good as the forum made them out to be? Just can't get over the fact that they were also men like we are
Me too. Don't mind to be adventurous this time. Want to try backdoor too. Heard so much about its shiokness!

kamarsutra
12-01-2005, 10:58 AM
One of the best I've tried, Jessie - a very gorgeous "babe", a real stunner, nicely proportioned body and boobs that's just right. And her service is first class, she really knows how to make you feel special... try her. You can find her at Changi Village. There is also one at Desker - the door near the mama shop. Chinese "babe" called Cindy, always very good service. Btw, they are pre-op with quite sizeable dicks. Surprise yourself, you may find them very exciting.

V|ernar
12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
they even got longer and thicker dick then some of the us. :eek:

overall , they are quite nice , some even got that charming smile.. as long they dont speak , i believe no one know they are male or female.

kamarsutra
12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Agreed. Nowadays, the best looking ones are at Changi Village. The trouble is that it is quite a hassle to get there and even if you drive (other than those who stay in the east) it is a very LOOOONG drive to and fro. And the "girls" there start work only from 11pm onwards. Geylang has a steady flow of trans recently especially along L16. They are from China, Thai, Msia and of course locals. Really missed the best days of Desker when it was a "trans paradise" when they were practically cat walking along the streets every nite. Boy, those were the best days....

V|ernar
12-01-2005, 03:18 PM
if i remember correctly.. that was like 10 to 11 years ago..

fleaz
13-01-2005, 12:47 AM
yap... agree bros, those were the best days of desker. now.... its a ghost town.

cheers :D
fleaz

rimmsnlicks
18-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi all

I am new to the site but have been going to Desker for years. I got there for the Trans at least twice a week. there are 4 main rooms all behind gates. I have had good service from all of them at some point. I never bother to take names but if you are a regular they will give you good srvice. But yes they do have cocks some as big as us. But most of them do not have big ones in my experience. Last night I was ther I took a Thai chinese from the house beside the shop. She was very femnine. When I got to the room asked me if I knew she was a Ladyboy and I said yes. She asked for her money first tnen stripped and I could see her dick hanging. It was not that big. The service was goog, bj then a fuck. Nice ass.

Rimmsnlicks

kamarsutra
24-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Bruders who luv trans can also try Orchard Towers, mostly on 4th floor. But their rates are $higher. Good for bruders with deeper pockets. I still prefer CV: $30 (bj/bbj) $50 (fj).

kwailum28
25-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Bruders who luv trans can also try Orchard Towers, mostly on 4th floor. But their rates are $higher. Good for bruders with deeper pockets. I still prefer CV: $30 (bj/bbj) $50 (fj).

Still waiting for you to accompany me to CV. I went many times on my own, but cannot spot your re :( conmendation

snakehead
25-01-2005, 05:30 PM
She was very femnine. When I got to the room asked me if I knew she was a Ladyboy and I said yes. She asked for her money first tnen stripped and I could see her dick hanging. It was not that big. The service was goog, bj then a fuck. Nice ass. Rimmsnlicks

bro Rimmsnlicks....wats the damage? I tink i noe who u toking about.

bro snakehead

colc
31-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Im interested in getting contact details for any 'girls' that will come into town and share my hotel room for a few hours.

Any recommendations?

Gullwing
31-01-2005, 11:19 PM
trans no diff fm normal u n i lar, they just swapped...

miltf
01-02-2005, 10:58 AM
I can get one or two to contact u, if u want.
But charges for hotel is more expensive and some may not want to go hotel with u, unless they know u well enough.

kwailum28
01-02-2005, 01:32 PM
I have a pre op trans with boops that came in from Penang yesterday. Heshe sused to operate in Rowell some time ago. Any bros interested, pl PM me.
I must warn you, heshe may have a bigger dick than yours. Her name is Lilli.
Not very pretty, nor ugly, but on a scale of 1-10, I would say she is 6.
Service is good if you can make her feel nice.
Up my points if you are happy with my recomendations

simplyhorny
01-02-2005, 02:22 PM
I used to patronize this ladyboy between geylang L18 and L20 last year before resuming my activity with Cat40 gals. Natasha is really chio with a pairs of sizable juicy boobs for you to suck. She can be really playful if you get to know her better - she likes to lower her spagetti top to her nipples to expose her breast to you. One good thing about her is that she will moan very loudly "fuck me like a girl" when you are fucking her ass. Damage is $55, which is main reason why I turn to Cat40 gals. (Po Bian... have to save $$$).

miltf
01-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Yup. there are several sistas at Geylang as well.

Their charges are $50. $5 is for the room. There is another sista by the name of vivian. She works at geylang before heading to Changi.

This vivan also very slutty. She will look into your eyes and asked you to do her hard. Damn turned on. Come very quickly.

transport
03-02-2005, 12:02 AM
hi! bros who love trans. there is this trans who advertised in the yahoo classifed around 4 to five days ago. it also links to her/his :o website, check it out see if u guys are interested.

Chow!

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 04:30 PM
hi! bros who love trans. there is this trans who advertised in the yahoo classifed around 4 to five days ago. it also links to her/his :o website, check it out see if u guys are interested.

Chow!

Wow soooo daring ah... Would check it up one day... Thanks!

lawry
03-02-2005, 04:36 PM
There is this cross dresser... tall.. average built.. face looks abit like dick lee..
like to walk around tampiness mail in mini skirt and spag top... pengs.. saw him at china town walking those chinese new year nite stalls... i see liao.. nearly puke.. super disgusting.... for god sake.. if he wans to show off.. he should take tons of female hormons and go facial and doing body wax and treatment.. at least 90% CV vivian's standard before doing tat.. think liao i wan puke again.... *shiver*

plain
03-02-2005, 05:53 PM

Chow!

sounds like YOU are the tran herself :D

Bi-Pig
03-02-2005, 09:48 PM

Chow!

Just went to check out the site.Wow!!!She's beautiful.
But she's expensive.
st-$70
1hr-120
overnite-$250

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 09:08 AM
But she's expensive.
st-$70
1hr-120
overnite-$250

Eh... Sorry hah..what's "st"?

kwailum28
04-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Eh... Sorry hah..what's "st"?

Should PM Bi-Pig not me. It is his message. But since you PM me the answer is "Short Time"

kwailum28
04-02-2005, 09:54 AM
But she's expensive.
st-$70
1hr-120
overnite-$250

Please PM me the site address.Thanks

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Should PM Bi-Pig not me. It is his message. But since you PM me the answer is "Short Time"

Bro,

I didn't pm you but anyway thanks for the clarifications.

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 10:25 AM

Chow!

Hi bro,

I search through classified ads in yahoo for the past 2 weeks but I don't seem to be able to locate the ad that you are referring. The only closest ad would be a guy who is desperate to earn money by allowing guys to suck his dick?!?! and for that, he is charging $100 dollars

lawry
04-02-2005, 10:29 AM
a guy who is desperate to earn money by allowing guys to suck his dick?!?! and for that, he is charging $100 dollarsNNB..
pls past the link down.. i go flame him to death.. he think he golden ROD!!! charge $100 dollars!!!.. gasp..

simplyhorny
04-02-2005, 11:43 AM
NNB..
pls past the link down.. i go flame him to death.. he think he golden ROD!!! charge $100 dollars!!!.. gasp..

Bro.. It is on the yahoo classified ad... How you flame him??? :confused:

Can't seem to post the link. Anyway just go to Yahoo Classified Ads. Search under "nationwide". His ad can't miss one cos it is the only one with sexual message.

tr lover
04-02-2005, 11:56 AM
no lah brothers! it states as transvetite for sex! go to classified,; then go to service cat.; then go to show all listings and u will be able to find it

and guys pls i am not the tranny,
I am a hot blooded man.
if not i try to find out the website and post it here

CHOW!

tr lover
04-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Brothers this is the website.
Sorry do not know how to hyperlink it.Check it out!

http://sg.geocities.com/fynalove80/victoria_tranny.html

Freestyler69
04-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Brothers this is the website.

http://sg.geocities.com/fynalove80/victoria_tranny.html

wah the breast looks like damn hard type... beacreful not to squeeze too hard otherwise silicon pops out! :D

lawry
04-02-2005, 12:13 PM
wah the breast looks like damn hard type... beacreful not to squeeze too hard otherwise silicon pops out! :Dthis kind of standard $120!?!?!?!??! might as well go crazy horse..

JackieChan
04-02-2005, 12:31 PM
no lah brothers! it states as transvetite for sex! go to classified,; then go to service cat.; then go to show all listings and u will be able to find it

and guys pls i am not the tranny,
I am a hot blooded man.
if not i try to find out the website and post it here

CHOW!

Err .... tks.

kwailum28
10-02-2005, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=tr lover]Brothers this is the website.

Thanks for the website. Seen it, and I am afraid it is way beyond my budget.

niaboc
11-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi ppl

Anyone has trans (pre/post-op) contacts for xchange or to offer???

Been going to Desker for some time..... really time consuming.

Lets care and share among bruddrs who luv trans, okie? :)

Hi there... i'm kind of a new bie here... 1st msg btw... juz wanna share with u guys about my experience with trans... Just had my first fuck with them yesterday... it was superb!!... haha...

Used to only have Bbbj with them, by a mly trans caled Liza... She stays in hougang... Wanted to try to fr one of them, and i did yesterday, once again with a mly trans by the name of effa...

The way they perform bj is much more shiok than those of any girls from hc or ktvs... the suction that they have on ur dick.. wallau weh... cannot tahan!!
Having sex with them? A whole lot different cause it is very tight in there... haha...

Anyone there has contacts to xchange??

hotstonie269
11-02-2005, 11:46 AM
One of the best I've tried, Jessie - a very gorgeous "babe", a real stunner, nicely proportioned body and boobs that's just right. And her service is first class, she really knows how to make you feel special... try her. You can find her at Changi Village. There is also one at Desker - the door near the mama shop. Chinese "babe" called Cindy, always very good service. Btw, they are pre-op with quite sizeable dicks. Surprise yourself, you may find them very exciting.

I agree with you about Jessie. She is definetely providing a super service. I haven't seen her for a while at CV.
Another good gal there is Apple. She works behind the 7-11.

transLover
11-02-2005, 07:01 PM
hi there, how u find all ur mly trans from? i am interested to try them. any contacts?

Hi there... i'm kind of a new bie here... 1st msg btw... juz wanna share with u guys about my experience with trans... Just had my first fuck with them yesterday... it was superb!!... haha...

Used to only have Bbbj with them, by a mly trans caled Liza... She stays in hougang... Wanted to try to fr one of them, and i did yesterday, once again with a mly trans by the name of effa...

The way they perform bj is much more shiok than those of any girls from hc or ktvs... the suction that they have on ur dick.. wallau weh... cannot tahan!!
Having sex with them? A whole lot different cause it is very tight in there... haha...

simplyhorny
12-02-2005, 09:13 AM
hi there, how u find all ur mly trans from? i am interested to try them. any contacts?

Last night went jalan jalan at GL16... Saw a number of malay trans... Not bad looks except that they are quite big in built... Not recommended to brothers who like petite "gals". This trans by the name of Alisha, asked me whether I'm interested to do a talma with her friend at the cost of $50 inclusive of room. She seems very confident to make me stand stating that many brothers who are more drunk than me can still cum like no other people business... Admire her confidence in her love making skills... :eek:

rookster
14-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know where to find big fat (overweight) trans?

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=niaboc]

QUOTE]

Dun U know it take one to know one... They got dicks too so of cos their BJ is the best. :D

simplyhorny
14-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Does anyone know where to find big fat (overweight) trans?

There is plenty of overweight trans along the shop houses of Rowell road but their face really CMI. See already... my dick went limp... :eek:

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 09:26 PM
There is plenty of overweight trans along the shop houses of Rowell road but their face really CMI. See already... my dick went limp... :eek:

When is yr prick not limp??????? haha. joking there.

Why call me so late last nite? Go Changi Village? or Orchard Towers? lol

simplyhorny
14-02-2005, 09:37 PM
When is yr prick not limp??????? haha. joking there.

Why call me so late last nite? Go Changi Village? or Orchard Towers? lol

Don't say already... I won't allow that to happen... Just went to GNC to buy potency enhancement pills, which are high on zinc and copper. I will massage or self juagen on a regular basis to ensure my didi is always in REDCON 1 condition...

Last night call you at about 1030 pm cos thought you are in GL. I was having dinner with my friend and was thinking of passing GL.... again.... hehehe... :D

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Don't say already... I won't allow that to happen... Just went to GNC to buy potency enhancement pills, which are high on zinc and copper. I will massage or self juagen on a regular basis to ensure my didi is always in REDCON 1 condition...

Massage & juagen can but dun overdo till siao shoot out... Then its LP PL.. :D

redfox69
15-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi bro can get me this contact ? sounds interesting. Also hang out at the kopi tiam shop near bras basah. lot of the girls who work at orchard towers and ah kuas stay around there. they hang out for makan at the coffee shop there.

timhii
16-02-2005, 07:30 AM
Wow soooo daring ah... Would check it up one day... Thanks!

anyone tried her yet. she looks good on the photos.

shiokmc
17-02-2005, 12:40 PM
hav a handful of tV contacts ... but mostly in Pandanv area.... they do not do housecalls.... well UNLESS u are a reg or u paying a LOT

bj bout 50 fj70 ;)

simplyhorny
17-02-2005, 12:55 PM
anyone tried her yet. she looks good on the photos.

Sorry bro... Not too sure who are you referring to... Changi Village will be a good place to look for ladyboy if you are keen in bonking one... There is thread in FL dome... Sufficient FR for you to make your choices. Happy bonking!

kwailum28
17-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Hi bro can get me this contact ? sounds interesting. Also hang out at the kopi tiam shop near bras basah. lot of the girls who work at orchard towers and ah kuas stay around there. they hang out for makan at the coffee shop there.

Around what time are they there?

weeweeman
18-02-2005, 08:04 AM
http://profiles.yahoo.com/soft_tender_lady

kamarsutra
18-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi bro. Have u managed to meet and try Jessie of CV? Just wanted to know how was it like? I have gone to her place for service but it was quite EX$. She charges $150 for 1.5 to 2hr session. But doing it in her own room makes it even more erotic. Looked thru her "modelling" albums and all I can say is that I have not seen a more stunning trans than Jessie. BTW she stays at Sengkang. She told me that she doesn't go to CV as often as before and prefers to take in clients at her own place. Not sure if this is true as I have not been to CV in a few months. I do have her no. though if you want to make an appt. either at her place or ask her to wait at CV. PM or sms me if you are still interested.

Around what time are they there?

sabroe163
22-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi Bros,

This is my 1st FR......short one.
Contacted Victoria yesterday, nego price from 120 to 80.
Meet at her/he place in Pungol, shared with another sister.
Room not aircon......with fan blowing at u, uncomfortable for me.
Start wif the usual tcss and raba raba for awhile, licking and sucking my nipples. Then lick and suck my balls. Capped me and BJ me for long time.
Cannot cum...maybe no aircon.....removed cap HJ me with lotion.
After awhile shot of my load...clean up with wet tissue and left.

Look : 5/10
Body : 5/10
Boobs : as u know fake and hard
BJ : 7/10 w/cap of course
HJ : nothing to shout.
BBBJ : nv try
Fucking : nv try
RTF : NEVER

Wasted 80 bucks......should hv gone to PT or TN.

lawry
22-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi Bros,

This is my 1st FR......short one.
Contacted Victoria yesterday, nego price from 120 to 80.
Meet at her/he place in Pungol, shared with another sister.
Room not aircon......with fan blowing at u, uncomfortable for me.
Start wif the usual tcss and raba raba for awhile, licking and sucking my nipples. Then lick and suck my balls. Capped me and BJ me for long time.
Cannot cum...maybe no aircon.....removed cap HJ me with lotion.
After awhile shot of my load...clean up with wet tissue and left.

Look : 5/10
Body : 5/10
Boobs : as u know fake and hard
BJ : 7/10 w/cap of course
HJ : nothing to shout.
BBBJ : nv try
Fucking : nv try
RTF : NEVER

Wasted 80 bucks......should hv gone to PT or TN.

look 5
body 5
only BJ but with Cap..

and u let that lady boy charge u $80?? pengs? never used ur head? go GL can bonk 2 times with cat 40.... wah liao eh.. no air-con somemore.. no shower too?

grin.. stupid ladyboy.. lion open mouth big big11

Freestyler69
22-02-2005, 11:38 AM
look 5
body 5
only BJ but with Cap..

and u let that lady boy charge u $80?? pengs? never used ur head? go GL can bonk 2 times with cat 40.... wah liao eh.. no air-con somemore.. no shower too?

grin.. stupid ladyboy.. lion open mouth big big11

first time maybe dunno mkt price le bro.

But he said RTF: NEVER! haha. that shows he learnt his lesson liao ..

I have never paid more than 50 bucks for the most pretty katoey!!

lawry
22-02-2005, 03:25 PM
first time maybe dunno mkt price le bro.

But he said RTF: NEVER! haha. that shows he learnt his lesson liao ..

I have never paid more than 50 bucks for the most pretty katoey!!but but... there was once i am in crazy house.. say one katoey... looks damn like vivian hsu.. the way she looks into my eyes.. my heart keeps ponding.. wah liao eh... nearly wan to fark her damn hard.... quoted.. $200 no discount... nnb.. luckily my female fling called.. if not confirm fark her.. solid beautiful eyes and vivian hsu look...

Freestyler69
23-02-2005, 09:38 AM
but but... there was once i am in crazy house.. say one katoey... looks damn like vivian hsu.. the way she looks into my eyes.. my heart keeps ponding.. wah liao eh... nearly wan to fark her damn hard.... quoted.. $200 no discount... nnb.. luckily my female fling called.. if not confirm fark her.. solid beautiful eyes and vivian hsu look...

hahaha that's crazy horse la, not crazy house!! kekeke

i know who you are talking abt... i recommended her to my Jap clients.. everyone say Ichiban!.. even though i told them she's okama san!! they said.. sukoi neh.kirei!.. (wow! she's beautiful)

Japs paid S$250/- i would not pay her more than 50, she offered me 150 though.

lawry
23-02-2005, 09:48 AM
hahaha that's crazy horse la, not crazy house!! kekeke

i know who you are talking abt... i recommended her to my Jap clients.. everyone say Ichiban!.. even though i told them she's okama san!! they said.. sukoi neh.kirei!.. (wow! she's beautiful)

Japs paid S$250/- i would not pay her more than 50, she offered me 150 though.
that time when i first saw her she just came to singapore.... she must be taught by her elders that per shot is $200.. knn.. after some time.. almost all sure give discount one..

tzr250sg
23-02-2005, 10:37 AM
There is another Trans who is providing a much better service, BBBJ & CIM. Much much less costly than victoria just $50. no rushing and good suction. To all bros, i m just a long time client of this Trans, and i hav been enjoying her BBBJ for a long time, the plus point is that this 'sister' go for monthly medication check up.

For exchange with any1 who can offer me ONS or lonely, horney housewife and lau chio. Thks!

lawry
23-02-2005, 10:41 AM
There is another Trans who is providing a much better service, BBBJ & CIM. Much much less costly than victoria just $50. no rushing and good suction. To all bros, i m just a long time client of this Trans, and i hav been enjoying her BBBJ for a long time, the plus point is that this 'sister' go for monthly medication check up.

For exchange with any1 who can offer me ONS or lonely, horney housewife and lau chio. Thks!trans go for montly medication check up?????? :confused: Go CV $30 only.. and i also know some u give them $50.. they BBBJ for u..

Freestyler69
23-02-2005, 11:49 AM
trans go for montly medication check up?????? :confused: Go CV $30 only.. and i also know some u give them $50.. they BBBJ for u..

hmm... in bKk girls bbbj for you at a very profesional deep throat for only 25bucks.. well some people give more to be their regular..

but to exchange with ONS, lau chio, hswife.. that's a costly affair.

DNAT
23-02-2005, 02:57 PM
hmm... in bKk girls bbbj for you at a very profesional deep throat for only 25bucks..

elo udah coba ?? enak tak? ;)

lawry
23-02-2005, 03:26 PM
please speak normal english.. :rolleyes:

DNAT
23-02-2005, 03:36 PM
please speak normal english..

I asked him want to go Gay bar @ Duxton :D

lawry
23-02-2005, 04:05 PM
I asked him want to go Gay bar @ Duxton
gasp dont know u two into it now... :eek: pls give fr.. i can sponsor condom if u wan... :)

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:09 PM
gasp dont know u two into it now... :eek: pls give fr.. i can sponsor condom if u wan...

hahahaha :D no lah ... I asked freestyler "you got trt b 4? nice anot?"

Freestyler69
24-02-2005, 11:26 AM

enak enak.....I recommend you you want?????? :mad:

Freestyler69
24-02-2005, 11:27 AM
hahahaha :D no lah ... I asked freestyler "you got trt b 4? nice anot?"

no la he ask me got kang tao intro him or not..

kekekekeke

lawry
24-02-2005, 02:18 PM
no la he ask me got kang tao intro him or not..

kekekekeke
ohhhh.. interesting... pls post FR DNAT.. :D

DNAT
24-02-2005, 04:44 PM
ohhhh.. interesting... pls post FR DNAT..

Lorrie :D .. I hafen got the kang tao from freestyler69 yet .. :( how to post FR?

Freestyler69
24-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Lorrie I hafen got the kang tao from freestyler69 yet .. :( how to post FR?

hahaha if you want fast easy kangtao, scroll up this thread and you will find Victoria..S$80 bucks..

lawry
24-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Lorrie .. I hafen got the kang tao from freestyler69 yet .. :( how to post FR?oh.. PAGING freestyler69!!

pls pm DNAT ur kang tao... waiting patiently for DNAT's FR.. :)

kwailum28
24-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Preop Heshe from Malaysia in town for few days. Operating in hotel for $50 only. My comments based on 1-10 is a 8.
Got big solid dick too. PM if interested, and with phone number make your own arrangements.

milffella
24-02-2005, 08:14 PM
hmm... in bKk girls bbbj for you at a very profesional deep throat for only 25bucks.. well some people give more to be their regular..

but to exchange with ONS, lau chio, hswife.. that's a costly affair.

wow seems thailand thread is so happening.....bbbj deep throat my favourite.....too bad i cant go out of this country

Freestyler69
25-02-2005, 09:14 AM
oh.. PAGING freestyler69!!

pls pm DNAT ur kang tao... waiting patiently for DNAT's FR.. :)

aiyah i no kangtao of this type la... there you see kwailum got post kangtao..

DNAT you on?? i sponsor the 50 bucks for your FR??? :D

Freestyler69
25-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Preop Heshe from Malaysia in town for few days. Operating in hotel for $50 only. My comments based on 1-10 is a 8.
Got big solid dick too. PM if interested, and with phone number make your own arrangements.

Pls PM us the no, our DNAT will FR this one (if he accept) on my sponsor. thks

lawry
25-02-2005, 09:42 AM
DNAT you on?? i sponsor the 50 bucks for your FR??? :D
I sponsor condom and mineral water.. :)

quick DNAT.. go for it

DNAT
25-02-2005, 02:53 PM
I sponsor condom and mineral water.. :)

quick DNAT.. go for it

mai tuar wa go horland .. wait I create a female nick as samster and lure you into spider web ;) hehe

Freestyler69
25-02-2005, 03:04 PM
mai tuar wa go horland .. wait I create a female nick as samster and lure you into spider web ;) hehe

btw, i like your avatar girl le.. who's she??

DNAT
25-02-2005, 03:15 PM
btw, i like your avatar girl le.. who's she??

My Batam gal fren :) dia cantik kah?

SexMan
26-02-2005, 11:21 AM

Hi,

thanks, got your PM.

BTW, is this Heshe a chinese or Malay?

Thanks

weeweeman
28-02-2005, 01:17 AM
got to know a chinese post op ,,,never try yet.. quote me 100 1 hr
name tanamis or something likw that
hp 9626641G

lawry
28-02-2005, 10:04 AM
U know her looks/height/body??

SexMan
28-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi,

thanks, got your PM.

BTW, is this Heshe a chinese or Malay?

Thanks

Hi,

got a few PM asking for the contact.

Sorry, but I think it better that Bros contact/ PM Bro kwailum28 directly ( somemore I have yet to try myself so not in a good position to share this contact)

Thanks

DNAT
01-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi,

got a few PM asking for the contact.

Sorry, but I think it better that Bros contact/ PM Bro kwailum28 directly ( somemore I have yet to try myself so not in a good position to share this contact)

Thanks

why can't those interested parties seek the contact from the source, instead of asking from you? :confused: strange

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 12:57 PM
My Batam gal fren :) dia cantik kah?

your batam gf?? ok, then i better not book any cewek that looks like her, just in case.. hehe

simplyhorny
01-03-2005, 01:30 PM
I was making my usual recce along bugis district after my session in GL. Went up to strand hotel and was surprised to see two beautiful gals at the lobby. Being shy, I didn't approach them but act as though I'm going up the hotel. Upon closer observation, they turn out to ladyboy cos their voice gave away their identity. I thought they might be working in some KTV or health centre in strand hotel but I was wrong. When I tried to retrace my steps, to my agony, the 2 ladyboy hopped onto a taxi with another 2 gorgeous ladyboys. After a while, 2 more ladyboys, who are even prettier, came out to take cabs. Damm... I think they are going off to Orchard towers judging from their looks. Think they are Thai trans who are staying over at Strands hotel. Hope to have a chance to bonk them.... hehehe....

DNAT
01-03-2005, 02:17 PM
I was making my usual recce along bugis district after my session in GL. Think they are Thai trans who are staying over at Strands hotel. .... hehehe....

wat time were you at Strand hotel? :D duno got cheaper rate if book them from 'source' instead of O-Towers

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 02:21 PM
wat time were you at Strand hotel? :D duno got cheaper rate if book them from 'source' instead of O-Towers

wei sounds like u very keen le.. when you wanna do intelligence survey??

simplyhorny
01-03-2005, 02:25 PM

About 730 to 740 pm. They should be at the lobby at about 7 pm. One of them is giving me the slutty look. I was fighting my urge not to marikita... Damm should have approach them and uppzzz shim... Maybe can get to save on the hotel room charges.... hehehe... Who knows... maybe all the ladyboys stay at one room... If I get them horny enough, I may have the opportunity to be "raped" by them... :eek:

lawry
01-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Think they are Thai trans who are staying over at Strands hotel. Hope to have a chance to bonk them.... hehehe....
Quite a number of trans and OT part timers stays at strands hotel.. i have gone over to strands hotel and bonk a OT thai model before.. quoted $200 paid $150.. really chio.. but alas fake boobs.

DNAT
01-03-2005, 02:45 PM
wei sounds like u very keen le.. when you wanna do intelligence survey??
I kay poh ask only, not necessary will engage in such activities. :o

DNAT
01-03-2005, 02:48 PM
About 730 to 740 pm. They should be at the lobby at about 7 pm. One of them is giving me the slutty look. I was fighting my urge not to marikita...

I guess some might be post-ops :D

lawry
01-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I guess some might be post-ops :D
not some.. MOST!... interested?? really chio u know... :D

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I kay poh ask only, not necessary will engage in such activities. :o

hehe got interest then ask rite?? thought i can tag along for intelligence/quotation trip.:)

lawry
01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
hehe got interest then ask rite?? thought i can tag along for intelligence/quotation trip.:)
never jio me... like dat goot meh?? :mad:

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 03:25 PM

haha this trip depends on the big bro DNAT mah.. i just tag along onli

DNAT
01-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Lawry got interest

you want freestyler to jio you

So can both of you please exchange contact via PM and arrnage for a Tranny Assualt .. hehe

lawry
01-03-2005, 03:28 PM
So can both of you please exchange contact via PM and arrnage for a Tranny Assualt .. hehe
U the main actor mah.. how to go without u around.. Freestyler pays for ur bonk.. and i provide condom and hotel room.. steady boh.. he hide in the wardo and i hide under the bed.. :)

Freestyler69
01-03-2005, 03:35 PM
U the main actor mah.. how to go without u around.. Freestyler pays for ur bonk.. and i provide condom and hotel room.. steady boh.. he hide in the wardo and i hide under the bed.. :)

hahaha.. no la we dun hide la.. we switch off lights.. and use laser lights to guide you while we watch the action on bed..just occassionally shout.. wei DNAT your as should be higher,, yea.. like dat..! pump it..ok..slow-2

kekeke

lawry
01-03-2005, 03:42 PM
hahaha.. no la we dun hide la.. we switch off lights.. and use laser lights to guide you while we watch the action on bed..just occassionally shout.. wei DNAT your as should be higher,, yea.. like dat..! pump it..ok..slow-2

kekekeohh.. director huh.. might as well add in the camera man.. u director, i camera man.. :) after that we sell the VCDs at desker road and earn a handsome profit.. hows tat.. :D

MrWhite
01-03-2005, 05:00 PM
hav a handful of tV contacts ... but mostly in Pandanv area.... they do not do housecalls.... well UNLESS u are a reg or u paying a LOT

bj bout 50 fj70 ;)

the pandanV is actaully behind pandanv place ? one of the other 2 pvt apartments. wnt there once... ok la the service...not too bad

diesel
04-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Chinese "babe" called Cindy, always very good service. Btw, they are pre-op with quite sizeable dicks. Surprise yourself, you may find them very exciting.
I hope she does not look the one in this picture (http://www.shemalecocktail.com/grooby/thumbs/cm_kayla_08.jpg)! :eek:

stud
10-03-2005, 07:06 PM
the pandanV is actaully behind pandanv place ? one of the other 2 pvt apartments. wnt there once... ok la the service...not too bad

Where is pandanV place in singapore ?

keowteow
10-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi - I am a big fan of BJ and while I have never gotten one from a trans, I am willing to try... would appreciate if you can provide me with a contact?

Thanks in advance.

Vinkman
11-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Hi - I am a big fan of BJ and while I have never gotten one from a trans, I am willing to try... would appreciate if you can provide me with a contact?

Thanks in advance.

Dude get down to Crazy Horse at OT. They are almost all Thai ladyboys but all are post-ops if you want that little bit Xtra! :D

simplyhorny
13-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Never cum with Cat40 gal in L18. Feeling a bit unfulfilled so decided to try a trans cos I believe trans can really suck your didi. Went to L16. Saw this ladyboy earlier on. She said try me and was very confident of making me cum. So I went on to try her.

The room was surprisingly big with nicely decorated shower room. The set up feels rather like a hotel room. Went to shower alone cos she doesn't want to take off her panties. She told me to wash my dick thoroughly and helped to dry me up. I lied down and she proceed to suck my didi. Really good and strong. Some more she also deep throat. After a while, she request for me to fuck her. She adopt a doggie position near the edge of the bed cos she wants to see me fuck her asshole. Pulled down her panties only enough to show me her ass and guide my didi to her ass crack. My didi was literally squashed by her tight ass. Rather shiok. Fucked her but didn't really enjoy it cos she no backside. Rather painful especially when she pull my back forcefully into her. Fuck her missionary position but find my didi going soft. Request her to suck my didi again.... Suck while I'm lying down and later changed to standing position. After trying to make me cum for more than 10 min, I told her to stop and went to shower.

FR
Looks: 7/10 Quite chio for a ladyboy
Height: 172cm rather tall
Nationality: Thai trans
boobs: 6/10 C cup but looks rather odd. Definitely a poor boobs job.
Ass: 8/10 Rather tight
BBBJ: 8/10 Can deep throat.
Overall: 6/10 Not her fault cos I'm too tired especially after eating chilli noodles.
Damage: $40 + $5 (room)
RTF: Most likely not... Think more worth it to try $40 gal or FL Yawen

miltf
15-03-2005, 04:56 PM
I've got some tranny clips to clear from my hard disk.

Anybody got any idea how i can go about doing it ?

niaboc
18-03-2005, 04:22 PM
HI there guys, i'm back with a contact to share with you guys... Just had a wonderful time last weekend cause i was served by two ladyboys... Shiok sia!! Their name is Victoria and Jane.... Both are staying in the same apartment in punggol... They are both pre ops trans and are both malays, although their name does not sound so. Huge boobbies do they have... Damage was $80 for an hour... You want to contact them? just mail Victoria at her email add.... [email protected]... you want to see her pics? search for her friendster using her emali add....

Have fun guys!!!

jason8
27-03-2005, 12:18 PM
HI there guys, i'm back with a contact to share with you guys... Just had a wonderful time last weekend cause i was served by two ladyboys... Shiok sia!! Their name is Victoria and Jane.... Both are staying in the same apartment in punggol... They are both pre ops trans and are both malays, although their name does not sound so. Huge boobbies do they have... Damage was $80 for an hour... You want to contact them? just mail Victoria at her email add.... [email protected]... you want to see her pics? search for her friendster using her emali add....

Have fun guys!!!

2 of them BJ for u ???

kwailum28
27-03-2005, 12:36 PM
2 of them BJ for u ???

Wow, fantastic. Visited them three days ago. Vic has big boobs, wherelse Jane has smaller ones. Both of them combined together to give me licking all over and blow jobs too. Victoria is prettier, but Jaynne is friendlier. Only problem, they cannot really get a hard on, if you you know what I mean.
Cannot complaint. Pongol is a bit far, but if you drive what the heck.

mugen_76
28-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Wow, fantastic. Visited them three days ago. Vic has big boobs, wherelse Jane has smaller ones. Both of them combined together to give me licking all over and blow jobs too. Victoria is prettier, but Jaynne is friendlier. Only problem, they cannot really get a hard on, if you you know what I mean.

try them both b4 at CV but not 3some. agree that their service is quite good, personally prefer Victoria.

lawry
28-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Pongol is a bit far, but if you drive what the heck.
no wonder, i drive pass pungol road one nite.. after supper with a friend of mine around the area.. saw a few *DAMN SEXY* dressed ladies dashing the road at 11plus... immediately jam break and drive slowly.. :) when closer look... oh.. ladyboy.. but from far.. wee wooo wee.. damn solid view with their excellent body.. :)

niaboc
28-03-2005, 01:36 PM

yeah man.... Jane is mor of the friendlier side whereas victoria is more onto getting the job done. When i met them, only Jane did a bj for me whereas Victoria did nothing except for hj and letting me suck her breast! haha...

before this agreed to do the whole package as in both of them bj me and not forgetting FJ... paid like 60 per person... overall quite satisfied with their service but i do expext more of them when i meet them soon...

i did contact jane and she promised me non stop action of sex for 2 hours for 100 bucks! sounds good to me. kind of like her better because of how friendly she is.

Victoria offered me 80 bucks for an hour, but i dont believe she will satisfy me that much...

anyone tried them alone before? need some feedbacks from you guys!

Thanks!

another trans to introduce to you guys.... effa rina is her name... try searching for her in friendster... pretty trans, although her boobs are small... do keep me updated on your progress!!

popiah
28-03-2005, 08:08 PM

Thanks!

another trans to introduce to you guys.... effa rina is her name... try searching for her in friendster... pretty trans, although her boobs are small... do keep me updated on your progress!!

hi niaboc,

Good Fr, keep it up.....after reading your report,.....wish that on the time is 12MN so that can rush to CV for jialing for another sexisfacted bj from her :D .

Sign off
CV Popiah

mugen_76
29-03-2005, 08:55 AM

Thanks!

i tried them individually at CV before. Service wise Jane is better but somehow I click more with Victoria so always return for her. But one thing about Jane is that she always take her time when servicing, no rush at all.

There's another sister at CV called April, very pretty & gd service and always standing at the carpark behind 7-11. Pity I never get her number.

niaboc
29-03-2005, 09:29 AM
i tried them individually at CV before. Service wise Jane is better but somehow I click more with Victoria so always return for her. But one thing about Jane is that she always take her time when servicing, no rush at all.

There's another sister at CV called April, very pretty & gd service and always standing at the carpark behind 7-11. Pity I never get her number.

okok... gotta try her... care to describe her??

btw, anyone tried the sisters in holland road before?

Effa rina, the one that i described earlier on, stays there with a few of her mates...

akabula
29-03-2005, 06:39 PM
how to contact effa rina or her friends ? Tried friendster but she seems to have been logged off.

Effa rina, the one that i described earlier on, stays there with a few of her mates...

kwailum28
29-03-2005, 11:54 PM

PM her contact please. Thanks

kwailum28
29-03-2005, 11:59 PM
effa rina is her name... try searching for her in friendster... pretty trans, although her boobs are small... do keep me updated on your progress!![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Bigger boops mean bigger silicon or saline bags only. They are mostly firm to the touch, some harder than others.COLOR] :p :confused:

mugen_76
30-03-2005, 08:52 AM

u mean April? Tall gal with long hair, looks quite pretty and have a nice curvy body. She's a baba so speaks pretty good chinese. Always standing at the carpark behind 7-11, normally comes to work around 11pm and seldom work on weekends.

mugen_76
30-03-2005, 03:15 PM
u mean April? Tall gal with long hair, looks quite pretty and have a nice curvy body. She's a baba so speaks pretty good chinese. Always standing at the carpark behind 7-11, normally comes to work around 11pm and seldom work on weekends.

to bros who PM me about April, sorry i dun have her contact as scared my OC spot check so never take from her. can just go to changi village on weekdays to look for her after 11pm.

Don Hay
30-03-2005, 03:34 PM
for those who like make friends with trans in Singapore, check this out:

http://mannequin.fetishcollective.com/index.php?Country=183&Groups=

if u like it, pls up my pts. THanks :)

lawry
30-03-2005, 06:08 PM

pengs.. most looks cant make it.. why angel and vivian not there??? :(

Don Hay
30-03-2005, 06:10 PM
pengs.. most looks cant make it.. why angel and vivian not there??? :(

yeah sad sad, angel and vivian not there. Effa Rina Tawel is there :D

lawry
30-03-2005, 06:36 PM
yeah sad sad, angel and vivian not there. Effa Rina Tawel is there :D
but she cmi lah.. compare to the ranks of vivian, angel, jia ling...

Gooner
31-03-2005, 10:54 AM

Great site Bro. Thx for the work in listing it here. Unfortunately, don't have enough points yet to up your rep.

Cicak
31-03-2005, 04:36 PM
I jus tried a fortnight at cv, her name is xue'er.

I park my car, recce a bit, take a closer look at all of them before deciding. Only to see this xue'er(name fit the looks well), wore a white lingerie, nicely done up boobs. start talking to her and told her "lets go". she brought me to this dark area and i off my headlights.... then we started!
She pull her lingerie down to her waist... (no panties though), i strip down my pants too of course, then she lick my nipples while her hand goes down to feel my balls. after i "stand up", she start to give BJ. shoik! Got sound effect so more... turn around ask me hold her boobs while she still giving HJ, when i coming she turn round a gave a good blow again and i CAME!!!

Boobs: C
HJ: know her job well
BJ: good+sound
damage: $30

If want to go her fuck room which is jus nearby cost $60.
P/S: everything change to woman including her I/C.

Any bros interested pm me. :cool:

niaboc
31-03-2005, 06:23 PM

I park my car, recce a bit, take a closer look at all of them before deciding. Only to see this xue'er(name fit the looks well), wore a white lingerie, nicely done up boobs. start talking to her and told her "lets go". she brought me to this dark area and i off my headlights.... then we started!
She pull her lingerie down to her waist... (no panties though), i strip down my pants too of course, then she lick my nipples while her hand goes down to feel my balls. after i "stand up", she start to give BJ. shoik! Got sound effect so more... turn around ask me hold her boobs while she still giving HJ, when i coming she turn round a gave a good blow again and i CAME!!!

Hi there... hmmm... kinda interested... you got her no or something?
going down to CV this weekend...

popiah
31-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi there... hmmm... kinda interested... you got her no or something?
going down to CV this weekend...

hi niaboc,

cheong.......a iiiiiiii......CV CV CV CV CV CV...

why not arrange a Changi Mobilization this saturday for trans's Fan ? :D

Sign off
CV Popiah

niaboc
31-03-2005, 07:21 PM
hi niaboc,

cheong.......a iiiiiiii......CV CV CV CV CV CV...

why not arrange a Changi Mobilization this saturday for trans's Fan ? :D

Sign off
CV Popiah

haha... that sounds great.. anyone interested?

popiah
31-03-2005, 07:26 PM
haha... that sounds great.. anyone interested?

hi niaboc,

maybe u can start a new thread at "orgies/sex excusrion" to invite any cheongster.

Got to go now....for TCSS at GL 10 as my good bro hakoshu is celebrating his BIRD DATE today.

Sign off
CV Popiah

mugen_76
01-04-2005, 09:33 AM

bro give more infor on her looks, where she normally stand at.

thanks.

Cicak
01-04-2005, 02:25 PM
[QUOTE=mugen_76]bro give more infor on her looks, where she normally stand at.

thanks.[/QUOTE

those sister always walk round n round the carpark....
jus keep a look out, quite tall, she dun have a habit to show her nipples by wearing seethru clothes. she is a chinese, fair looking...

To all bros, ask those trans to take off their heels from start or u going to have heels marks all over.

mugen_76
01-04-2005, 05:03 PM
[/QUOTE

those sister always walk round n round the carpark....
jus keep a look out, quite tall, she dun have a habit to show her nipples by wearing seethru clothes. she is a chinese, fair looking...

To all bros, ask those trans to take off their heels from start or u going to have heels marks all over.[/QUOTE]

thanks bro.. tonite will be going down to recce.. hope she'll be there. another target is Sandy.

popiah
01-04-2005, 10:53 PM
hope she'll be there. another target is Sandy.

hi mugen,

Sandy...good gal but service so so only.

plus point - good boobs like REAL. :D

sign off
CV Popiah

singman
02-04-2005, 04:53 PM

thanks bro , Great site .

singman
02-04-2005, 04:55 PM
was there last week and saw this malay , Ally . She's very pretty and slim . Claims to be 20 y.o. and stays at bt panjang.

robertforsyte
03-04-2005, 03:22 PM

Chow!

HI !,
going to singapore tmrw... can send me the web site of this gorgeous ?
thanks.

P.S.
living in jakarta, if you need any advise e-mail me

mugen_76
04-04-2005, 09:08 AM
hi mugen,

Sandy...good gal but service so so only.

plus point - good boobs like REAL. :D

sign off
CV Popiah

plus the way she walk damn sexy & natural, also she have a room nearby which means can relax and take my time.

allandse
06-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi bro, got this regular trans contact...anyway...heshe is Malay..age about 36..very feminine type...I bonked her many times....a very short FR

Name : Liz
Race : Malay
Body type : Slim
Boobs : A cup...don know wat size...but nice nipples..I like them
BBBJ : Fantastic...9/10..one of the best I have ever had...got to try to know wat I mean....she can do it with cap or without cap...can CIM
AR : Never tried...but I think can ask..
FJ : 8/10 Very accomodating...any positions also can
Overal : 9/10...very service oriented....very nice person

Brothers...heshe is the type...who will take you if heshe feels like it. So dont get too pushy with her...and be courteous and polite...she will reciprocate the same. Rate is $50...can be at hotel or her place....hotel means u pay urself...

Brothers...who want contact....please PM me....will be good if you have anything in exchange as well....trans or gals...

ct75
10-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Just want to ask if anyone ever tried the girls in the IRC channel #ladyboys?

Been offered a few times but havent plucked up enough courage... damn scared later turn out like the infamous Sherine!!

popiah
10-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Just want to ask if anyone ever tried the girls in the IRC channel #ladyboys?

Been offered a few times but havent plucked up enough courage... damn scared later turn out like the infamous Sherine!!

hi ct75,

dont take the risk ....go Changi Village....for riskless and sexisfacted bj from them.

My two cents worth thinking... :D

Sign off
CV Popiah

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
:D hee hee changi village got one extelle very good in BJ kekekeke sorry i didnt try. my friend tried tell me kekekekeke :D
Hi Bro Popiah
vote here for international sex survey
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35318

ct75
10-04-2005, 11:44 PM
yeah u are rite.... one of them send me her photo.... I almost dropped off my chair.... I mean i do go for trans once in a while but not one that looks like a guy!...... Stick to changi, rowell and geylang.... safer! At least u see ur goods first

allandse
12-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Hi bro...this happened on Friday..08/04....but I did not have time to write FR..damn busy....anyway..it was 6.30 a.m ...I was a bit horny and decided to go for a drive along Desker/Rowell so that I can unload before going to work for the day...of course, at that time...Desker/Rowell is a ghost town...so had no luck...was about 7 a.m when I was almost about to give up....then saw this Indian Trans walking along Rowell Road...I think was going off from work... I drove closer and realised that I know know this person...had tried her before...stopped and talked to her...she told me to give her a lift to Bencoolen...obliged willingly..

When I reached Bencoolen...I told her that I was very horny and asked her whether she can do anything about it. She invited me up to her room. Well.. I will cut the whole story short. She gave me a fantastic blow...first with cap... I began to go soft after a while. The she uncapped me and started blowing...wow...wat a feeling. I came in her mouth after 5 minutes. Promised I will call her again... In summary..

Race : Indian
Body Type : Fleshy, Tall
Boobs : Could be 36- 38 D (I am not good at this)
Looks : Average (about 6/10)
BJ : 8.5/10
FJ : I did not do...as she said she was off work
AR : 7/10
CIM : Yes

Anyone, who is into Indian trans...please pm me for contact...

Brothers who had pmed me for Liz's contact...please hold on.. I very busy leh.. I will give it to u soon...

xtremethugz
13-04-2005, 02:01 AM
Ok guys..my fr on a trans i tried last year..

was drinking with my frens in serangoon market..talkin abt various topics then suddenly changed to the desker ah-guas..abt 5 years back desker was bustling wit them..now only a handful left..talk til horny..time was ard 3am..so the 4 of us decided to check out the "dying breed"..took a cab there (As we were too tired to walk down..in actual fact we cldnt tahan the heat building inside of us..haha)..strolled down rowell rd n then we saw a room..beside a shop(which i suspect is run by the "ah gua jaga clan")..so we took a look at the goods we were about to buy..not bad..then this chinese Ah Gua caught my attention..lookin damn chio..the rest was either mly or thai..my 6th sense told me 'she' wld be a gd shag..so follow my mind..haha..'she' quoted $30..i said $25..she immed say ok...so i go up wit her..my kaki all shocked as they still havent choose yet..i juz ignore them n go..went to the room i gave her the money..then she asked me to strip..as i was abt to take out my underwear..she pulled me to the mattress n asked me to lie down..then she suck my didi thru my undrwear..macham porno sia....marikita already..underwear wet of her sliva..then she peeled it off n started to lick my inner thighs n balls..shiok..cap came on she blow me ..(i am a guy who can never cum from bj but her suction n technique was so good dat i nearly came!! 1st time in my life!) tell her to stop n said i wanna f**k her, she obliged n lubed her ass..started wit doggy, then missionary, then side..ard 20 mins later i came...i was expectin a usual "ok done..lets dress up n leave" but no..she complained taht i came too fast n she wanted another round! was shocked..but not to waste the oppourtunity..i said ok another round..she took off the condom n wiped my did wit a wet tissue..then we both smoked a ciggie..aft abt 3mins she bbbj me..didi awoke (surprisingly as i was intoxicated) capped again n shag her...ard 15 mins later came..she was satisfied n said that that was the best shag she had..dono wat shoik she get la..haha..come out of the room she tell everyone i am her bf..paiseh..coz all ah gua lookin at me grinning..left the building..opp my kakis waiting for me..all angry dat i took so long..told them abt the 2nd round..knn all jealous..haha..but alas din ask for her contact or name as i was high n forsee the basic things..

so folks..that is my best exp in desker..got more fr to write on geylang cat 40, n desker rm 45, 65..n the indian ah gua in rowell named maya..but 1st u guys must support me by upping my points leh..so i can get more contacts from liao jiaoz n write more frs..hehe..thanks for reading

tzr250sg
13-04-2005, 10:17 AM

Bro i m interested, care to pm her contact.
Thks!

allandse
13-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Hi..some brother PM me saking me for trans Liz's number...I have been a bit bz over the last few days...please check your PM. (u know who u are).

allandse
13-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Some brothers have PM me asking me for the Indian trans contact. Her name is Sandya....but I have to check wif her b4 I can PM you the contact...hope brothers can bear with me....Have to be considerate towards ppl lah...

allandse
14-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Brothers... paiseh liao..those brothers whom I had given Liz's contact.. please do not contact her. She told me she run into some problems and would let me know when she can start FL again.... would let all brothers know when she is available...

thiyagaa
19-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Dropped off a client at Changi Airport and decided to check out changi village since I've heard so much about the place. Must say had a difficult time finding the place where the trans hang out as i was not used to the place. Thought the place will be crawling with trans but I only found 4. Guess I was there a tad too early, it was about 10 pm. Found this trans with an hourglass figure. But then, come to think of it, all the trans seem to have an hourglass figure! Anyway, decided to try for the heck of it. Was quoted $30 and I guess that is the usual price from what i've heard. She (using the feminine form as she really looked like a female and spoke with a feminine voice). Actually I thought i would hear a man's voice but was pleasantly surprised to hear quite a natural female voice. Then went on a merry go round trip because as we were driving she spotted that a car was following us. Man, she really made me do some fast turns to lose them.

Then came the blowjob part of it. She took it slow and sucked on it as though she was waiting for it all along. Well, i guess i knew she must have had quite a few and that she was acting. But hey, I am a sucker for good acting. Made the whole experience all the more pleasureable. Actually, what made it all the more pleasureable, surprisingly, was the conversation. This chick, (well, she does have a dick, but a tiny weeny one so i guess we can discount that), can hold a decent conversation! Told me about her job as a freelance makeup artist.

Her breasts felt very natural. I had expected to feel something very hard and plasticky but it was nice and firm to the touch. And man, she has smooth skin! And her butt was solid as a rock. Told me she works out and I must admit it shows. Offered me her number and told me that she is available for a one hour engage at the rate of $150. Almost lost control as I thought that's what the very good ones charge at Geylang! But She seemed worth it. Anyway, I did take up her offer at a later date. But that is another story to be written based on your feedback.

Cheers guys.

lawry
20-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Her breasts felt very natural. I had expected to feel something very hard and plasticky but it was nice and firm to the touch. And man, she has smooth skin! And her butt was solid as a rock.
Cheers guys.
well.. now breast can be implanted with fat tissues.. thus the breast feels really natural.. *thanks to advance medicine* some trans are really beautiful...

Once a time, I bumb into a lady.. who looks really beautiful.. looks like HK actress Zhong chu hong.. all my friends drool... I approach her and +++ cok and manage to get her number and know her.. but alas.. much later i know that she is a HE before..
She has no sigh of her as a guy before..

If u have read up the news recently.. there is an article saying that among every 6000 birth.. there will be a chance that one child is born with both sex.. meaning there will be a pussy and a tiny dick.. the parents has to decided at that point in time... meaning within six months if the parents wants it to be a boy.. the doctor has to inject male hormons to the baby to turn it into a boy... if the parents wans to female.. inject female hormons..
if after six months.. the kid will be fix at duo sexual..

the setback on these duo sexual ppl is that they have a high possibility that their reproductive organ is not fully developed.. but alas.. it also stat that such ppl are beautiful...

So if u bumb into a trans or a duo sexual person.. will u fall in love with her and married her?

medicine is so advance nowadays... terror..

thiyagaa
20-04-2005, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=lawry]well.. now breast can be implanted with fat tissues.. thus the breast feels really natural.. *thanks to advance medicine* some trans are really beautiful...

You know, you raised a question which in some ways was addressed by Natasha. She said that there were a couple of guys who were willing to marry her but they were reluctant to admit to their parents that she was once a male. As for Natasha, she insists that the parents be made aware of her transformation so that complications do not arise later, especially on the issue of how come she is childless. Must say life is whole lot complicated for people like her.

combatakuma
21-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi.This is Victoria.Stay in punggol..About $40-50 on bj.917xxxx.Just say u saw her intro on internet..
Enjoy buddy! anything email mi at [email protected]. Give mi ur feedback. Hahaha

Thanks in advance.

rimmsnlicks
22-04-2005, 02:54 PM
bro Rimmsnlicks....wats the damage? I tink i noe who u +++ing about.

bro snakehead

sorry for the dealy the damage is $30 it is always that. I went there last week and had a Thai pre op big cock and she was great nice ass too

Malaysian Datuk
22-04-2005, 03:43 PM
I have a malay trans named Wind.......works as a cashier around bedok....9336**** interested PM me

sri lanang
22-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi Bro,

Im Interested in this malay gal,cos haven try b4..can gv me her details?phone no etc?u try before?Good service?Thks in advance

xen0n
22-04-2005, 04:31 PM
how to contact effa rina or her friends ? Tried friendster but she seems to have been logged off.

Her friendster was suspended. Looks like must get the contact from the bros here.

xen0n
22-04-2005, 04:33 PM

Her Friendster account was suspended. Looks like u might have to source the bros here for her contact instead.

rimmsnlicks
22-04-2005, 04:37 PM
have any of you guys tried adultfriendfinder to meet any ladyboys? I have met a few 2 at Pandan and one at a hotel in bencoolen. Anyone?

likesbigboobs
22-04-2005, 10:02 PM
hi bro,

Heard you have trans contact and i'm a newbie here, hope you can share some of the trans contact. Appreciate for the help, thanks.

Please send to my email or private me. Thanks again

Mike

TTKttk
25-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Hi all big bros here,me is ready new here ,see all the posting ready turn me on ,so any bro can pm me any Tran contact.
thks in advance for all.

TTKttk
25-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi all the big Bros here, i'm new here,reading all the posting ready turn me on
so any bro ready can provide me some contact for a tran experience.
Ready thks in advance.

taurus75
25-04-2005, 05:10 PM
if only hardcore brudders can organize one BJ party..can't imagine 4-5 brudders lining up for them to blow us..kekeke :rolleyes:

rimmsnlicks
26-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I can confirm that Odeania Health Centre has got a preop lady boy. Her name is Apple and she is a Malay. She has a nice cock which can stand and she has a nice ass too. She charged me $60 for full service which was a blow job and sex.She even said I can play or suck her if you are into that. She is very femanine and I like her but with the massage it cost $100 so it is not cheap for a pre op when you can get one for $30 at Desker.The number for the HC 64404488 I suggest call to check if she is ther and book her for a particular time.

lawry
27-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Knnbccb, din know you also like to pump backside...maybe your father also like, like father like son...wahahahha...
oei ladyboy,

busy at deskar? dont dare to use ur original nick? saved enough money for sex operation already? or u wan to remain as a freak for ur whole life..

take it easy.. i know its tough for u to get someone to fark ur ass.. maybe after u go for facial reconstruction, liposuction, extreme make over.. u can pursuade a dog to fark u.

sigh.. balless ah gua who only dare to hide behind pc and use ur dirty mouth to fark others.. why wan to bring other ppl's parent in.. it just show ur charactor.. :)

taurus75
27-04-2005, 06:37 PM
oei..cocku boy..why all of a sudden u barge in here and +++ so much cock..
relax lah.. :cool:

taurus75
27-04-2005, 06:38 PM
i always think whether CV ladyboys wouldn't mind stepping in a 10ft lorry??
i alwasy dun wanna to ask them afraid being reje :p cted lei..

kwailum28
28-04-2005, 05:41 AM
Please do not over react and get the whole family and personal issues into the forum. If there are any grouses, you can always take it out on a one to one basis, say PM mails.
The forum is created for brudders to share and exchange views and contacts for the betterment of all of us. Let us keep it this way..
BTW, I have one or two ladyboys. PM me and I will forward their contacts to you to negotiate yourselves.
Old Timer

OIOIO
28-04-2005, 12:04 PM
hai....supposed to be a peaceful morning.

dickrick
02-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Tried Malay LB from KL. Operates from passageway next to provision shop in Desker Rd. Pretty face, great body, name was Wanda, I think. 30 bucks.
Anybody else had experience of LB in Desker recently?

transLover
03-05-2005, 08:02 PM
hi , i tried one trans in rowell few weeks ago, also beside the provision shop....she was beautiful and has a sexy body.....however her cock was small.... any one know of a tran there with huge cock?

bLuRbEnG
03-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Not my cup of tea... Prefer really gals...

dickrick
03-05-2005, 10:04 PM
hi , i tried one trans in rowell few weeks ago, also beside the provision shop....she was beautiful and has a sexy body.....however .... any one know of a tran there with huge cock?
Ya, try the 2nd house from the Serangoon road end. There's a Chinese trans with quite a big one. Not very tall about 5'4". (1.6m) Slim body. 30 bucks also.
She is a Singaporean and stays there.

kwailum28
04-05-2005, 04:44 AM
Not my cup of tea... Prefer really gals...
Buddy, you are in the wrong forum

kwailum28
04-05-2005, 04:45 AM
Ya, try the 2nd house from the Serangoon road end. There's a Chinese trans with quite a big one. Not very tall about 5'4". (1.6m) Slim body. 30 bucks also.
She is a Singaporean and stays there.

How long ago was this?
There are two Chinese trans there. which one do you mean? Any names?

dickrick
04-05-2005, 07:08 PM
How long ago was this?
Hi, sorry can't remember names. This one was about late 30s. Neck length hair. I remember she used stockings.

yanki
05-05-2005, 02:39 PM
i always think whether CV ladyboys wouldn't mind stepping in a 10ft lorry??
i alwasy dun wanna to ask them afraid being reje :p cted lei..

think they dun mind ba as long as there are business. but u dun mean behind ba

heavy metal
05-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Bros,

Those of you interested in TS, can go and check out Odeana Health Center at Odeon Katong Shopping Centre.
Went there just now and got this sister, Tiara. She told me there are 4 sisters there altogather. The most popular of the lot is Apple. She did tell me the rest of their names but I forgot them oready...paiseh

Tiara is quite friendly and tall (about my height, 179m). She wore glasses and looked quite decent and studious even. Told me she just started to work there and has been on the job for only 7 days. Boobs are small and she is pre-op. She is on hormone pills so her little bro cannot stand. The massage was bad - she cannot massage to save her life. But her BJ-with-cap is out of this world. I didn't try full service cause was in kinda of a hurry.

FR: Tiara
Looks: 6/10
Friendliness: 8/10
Boobs: A-cup
BJ-with-cap: 8/10 (it would have been a 9 or 10 if it was BBBJ)
Overall Service: OK....got some more room for improvement
RTF: why not

dickrick
05-05-2005, 09:10 PM
How long ago was this?
Hi, just to add to my reply,I think I see the problem. This one sometimes stands outside the gate about 1 or 2 houses away sometimes. So that means there's 3!
My info is about 2 weeks old BTW.

kwailum28
05-05-2005, 10:48 PM
When brudders PM and ask for Ladyboy contacts, I just give. I have always replied to all those who ask.
My answer is normally short and sweet, meaning Tel numbers only.
In view of the numerous requests, I am not able to go beyond tel numbers. Please call them up yourselves and try to chat up a conversation,for prices description,services etc etc.
Most appreciated. Thank you

heavy metal
06-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Bros,

Tried Victoria from Punggol after some strong recommendations from bros here. She is renting a room in this Punggol apartment with some of her fellow sistas. So should you want to rumble with her, you can do it at her place. Sure as hell beating having to rumble in the car (like at CV) or some small cubicle (like at Rowell)....no puns intended ;o)

I would say I like my experience with her very, very much...kinda like BF/GF feeling. We chatted for a little while before action started. I always do this, for the sake of getting comfortable with each other. Anyway, her BJ with cap was good, especially her gentle bites to dicky's head...which I found to be very arousing. I am a sucker for a good BJ and she is exceptionally good at it.

For the main course, I tried her in a variety of positions. She was quite accomodating and game enough to go along with me. After we finnished, we talked some more. So to me, it was worth the time and effort for me to get to Punggol and meet her.

FR: Victoria from Punggol
Looks:8/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ:9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $70
RTF: Hell Yeah...in fact me returning today

Disclaimer:
I award those points to her based on my own standards and discretion. You may experience it diferrently from I did.

heavy metal
06-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Bros,

There was this one TS, Selina was her name, who works in the first house on the left from Kg Kapor Rd. Those of you lazy to refer to street directory, the house is in a back alley between shophouses that is only accessible from Kg Kapor Rd. Kg Kapor Rd is the road seperating Rowell Rd. (another important landmark - there is a coffee-shop at the entrance into this back alley at Kg Kapor Rd)

I used to frequent her but stopped last October. I have not heard from her nor have I've seen her at her joint ever since. She is very service orientated and is considered as an ang pai there. She has shoulder length hair and usually seats in the middle of the room facing the doorway. And best of all...she is post-op. Very feminine and affectionate.

FR: Selina (based on last experience in Oct 2004)
Looks: 9/10
BJ:8/10
FJ:9/10 - very accomodating and won't rush you
BBBJ: Yes but not on 1st try - maybe subsequent tries (if she remembers you)
Raw: Yes (same condition as above)
Frenching: Yes (same condition as above)
Attitude: 10/10 - won't rush you
Damage: usual $30
for $50 you could get all the services mentioned above (frenching, BBBJ, etc)
RTF: has been some time oready, not sure she's still there

dickrick
06-05-2005, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=simplyhorny]Never cum with Cat40 gal in L18. Feeling a bit unfulfilled so decided to try a trans cos I believe trans can really suck your didi. Went to L16. Saw this ladyboy earlier on. She said try me and was very confident of making me cum. So I went on to try her.

Hello Bro, which part of Lor 16, near the Shell station side or near Westhehout Road side? Also around what time? Many thanks.

rimmsnlicks
09-05-2005, 11:22 PM
went there on friday tried a Thai pre-op sandy at westetrhout end her name is sandy and she has a nice cock which can stand she is leaving on the 16th. She is tall and slim too.I thought the service wass ok I neede a quickie and it was about 7 p.m.

kwailum28
10-05-2005, 10:04 AM
went there on friday tried a Thai pre-op sandy at westetrhout end her name is sandy and she has a nice cock which can stand she is leaving on the 16th. She is tall and slim too.I thought the service wass ok I neede a quickie and it was about 7 p.m.

Is she/he along Lor 16 proper or at Westerhout Rd and has she got contact number. If so please PM me, Thanks

kwailum28
10-05-2005, 10:09 AM
In this days of modern hi tech communication, most, if not all the social workers carry a mobile. It might be useful for us to get their contacts as sometimes locations can change. Including their numbers on requested PM contacts might be helpful.This way, we can contact and source their exact location. Thank you all.

Benz_Cunt
10-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi bros, dint noe deskar trans is back again.... i used to visit there few years back brfore i working. Just a simple FR that i had with Mermaid from CV.
Was roaming around the carpark and saw one gems, ultra short pant and a glamour tube top, and i just cant believed wat i see. SEXY figure, Face CFM and nice voice, wind down the window and ask for price, she quote $30. Ok on liao, the drive to battle field. TCSS for awhile then she touch my erect rod, tease me said i cant tahan liao... i immediate grab her 2 boobies :eek: so soft and down feel like fake at all... Set down my seat, she unbotton my shirt and start lick my nipple and down to the south, unzip, pull down my pants. she kiss and lick on my rod, i tot she going to give me bbbj?!! Great! but before she insert my rod in her mouth she took out CD and cap me on,SAFE...
i ask whether she pre op liao, she say yes, witout hesitate i slide my hand under her Gstring and feel her warm cunt, wow feel like a real one and start to finger her while she do her BJ. She moan like real... Great suction and aft 15 min i cum, and she keep on sucking and deepthroat. Wow i just love the feeling. She make my nite. Will try to ask her FJ for next visit.
Hope to exchange some experience with all bro here, and any new and best gem to recommend?
Cheers!

icekewl
10-05-2005, 01:43 PM
i ask whether she pre op liao, she say yes, witout hesitate i slide my hand under her Gstring and feel her warm cunt,

bro,

if she pre- op it means she never have op... in your case i think she is post-op.

ct75
10-05-2005, 02:13 PM
U said she was wearing shorts but then u managed to slip ur hands under her g-string? U stripped her of her shorts in the car? Not flaming u just checking out.....

Benz_Cunt
10-05-2005, 02:42 PM
U said she was wearing shorts but then u managed to slip ur hands under her g-string? U stripped her of her shorts in the car? Not flaming u just checking out.....

Hi paisei she post op liao not pre op..... :o
She strip herself liao. then i manage to finger her.
It ok to clarified.
U guy may go to CV and try her up. worth for money!!

Cheers!

ct75
10-05-2005, 03:08 PM
thanks! roughly what time and day did u go? One thing I hate abt Changi... is

1) The number of cars with teens in them:BFs and GFS, classmates etc etc all parked in the carpark waiting to see show

2) The number of family members going there for makan.....

Damn insecure..... one reason why until today never try a Changi sista...

If bring to Hotel, do u know where and what's the damage?

Benz_Cunt
10-05-2005, 03:48 PM
If i plan for action, i'll be there around 0130 to 0230. Cos i stay nearby but going to move soon... sigh...If u go there on weekday, those youngster will be lesser lor.

i prefer 2am onwards, u'll see more sista at this timing. Last time use to be roaming there every wednesday, so that i can meet another gem, she said she only will be at CV on Wed. can't remember her name If not wrong Sharon or Samantha, she look 100% like woman but she PRE-OP,still got KUKU with her but very very short, i dare not to touch. She got a normal day job work at Tanjong Pagar area.

There is one Xue Er, she got a room near to CV, u can opt for doing it in her room or in ur car. charges is around S$50 to S$80 ba, i never try her, it was my fren told me.

Might plan for tonite action.... :D

ct75
10-05-2005, 04:43 PM
whats the diff in the rate? 50 and 80? Lor 16 ones offer 50 for everything....

Benz_Cunt
10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
whats the diff in the rate? 50 and 80? Lor 16 ones offer 50 for everything....
i mena the rate is abt $50-$80, maybe we have to pay extra for the room lor... So far never try GL one, donno how are they operate, share some experience leh.. ;)
Cheers

ct75
10-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Hmmm basically those in Geylang operate at lor 12 if I remember the lorong correctly. Very near the legal houses. Start operation around 1 for local sistas and as early as 10 for thai ones.....

Normally once u walk along them, they will call to u and such..... calling rate is SGD50.00 and u pay for room. My advise is buy ur own condoms if u are going to take long and try many positions and watsoever. Cos most dont carry their own condoms but get the one free one given by hotel.... its frustrating when after banging her and then want to change condom for BJ.... she tell u only got one... and it ends up being a hand job.

Once price is agreeded upon, she will walk ahead and u just follow.... Geylang also lots of spectators so I never ever touch them in public..... haizzzz sorry to say but I not so brave to let people know I fuck trans. I remember there was once some indo fls fuck me cos after asking me to patronise them, I took this LB and there were like fuck does he know he fucking a man?

inside.. depending.... some will shower first, some will not shower... but never had one shower with me before... and then the action starts...... bj with blowjob and then fj in the ass...... There is one thai one that surfaces every now and then when she comes to singapore.... pretty, demure really like a girl even in figure but damn dead fish in bed...... but is post op and after screwing her in the pussy doggie stlye which I feel is like fucking a big hole..... cos there is no muscles so cant contract, I started to play with her asshole, at first she protest saying pain... so i gently fingered her and whispered into her ear... I will be gentle... and then proceeded to fuck her in the ass.....

after the deed, wash up and go.... I always leave first..... never together

ct75
13-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Got a contact for one called GIGI in irc.... anyone tried before?

dickrick
19-05-2005, 09:56 PM
hi , i tried one trans in rowell few weeks ago, also beside the provision shop....she was beautiful and has a sexy body.....however her cock was small.... any one know of a tran there with huge cock?

Hello Bro, just tried one Thai tonite just before 8pm. Rowell, next to the provision shop. Age abt early 20s. Height abt 1.6m, slim body, Janet. Started by licking my b***s , then I pull off her panties and wah! thick one and I guess when steam also long. I just tickle only. BJ with cap then doggie till cum. Only thing, boobs small. But pretty face and very friendly. "She" said leaving on Saturday so I quickly post. Damage 30 bucks.
BTW, saw the short one I told you about hanging around outside the second house in Rowell. Happy bonking!

TheHappyMondays
20-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Sorry abit side traking. If inside the house doing with ladyboy, then outside got spot checking from policeman or AV, will they catched me and bringing me to police station?

Would policeman/AV came into the house to catched or spot checking? Anyone got experiencing such cases? .... or what would I do? Thanks you! :)

dickrick
20-05-2005, 10:11 PM
If inside the house doing with ladyboy, then outside got spot checking from policeman or AV, will they catched me and bringing me to police station?

:)

Hello Bro, one ladyboy told me the AV pose as customer then once take money, kena! After that charge in court but they still come back and work!
People say usually the normal police don't bother unless somebody report that their wallet kena stolen or some big crime happen inside then they go in. This is what happen during '99 to '00 with the Indonesian ladyboys who used to stand on Desker Road (the Serangoon part). The Bangla complain wallet kena stolen so they go in. Then the LB chabot to the roof and then the fire brigade kena call! One kind of scene!
Anyway, so far, never hear of cutomer kena. Any brothers got hear or see or worst still, kena or not?

goo_ey
21-05-2005, 03:44 AM
...can't remember her name If not wrong Sharon or Samantha, she look 100% like woman but she PRE-OP,still got KUKU with her but very very short, i dare not to touch. She got a normal day job work at Tanjong Pagar area.

i think i saw her before in international plaza, quite chio.

lengleng1
21-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Westerhout Rd, between Gey lor 16 and 16. Juz outside a mama shop. Local chinese ladyboy with a world class butt ( can win Jen Loper ). S$50 exclude room. Anyone try her b4?

popiah
21-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Westerhout Rd, between Gey lor 16 and 16. Juz outside a mama shop. Local chinese ladyboy with a world class butt ( can win Jen Loper ). S$50 exclude room. Anyone try her b4?

hi bro leng

i think you are refering to CV (Changi Village) Vivian.....she is around 1.60 cm and nice butt and lady look.

You can go CV look for her....she will be at GL in the earlier part of the night and then she will shift to CV.

signoff
CV Popiah

lengleng1
21-05-2005, 04:37 PM
hi bro leng

i think you are refering to CV (Changi Village) Vivian.....she is around 1.60 cm and nice butt and lady look.

You can go CV look for her....she will be at GL in the earlier part of the night and then she will shift to CV.

signoff
CV Popiah

Long hair gal with cigarettes burn marks on her body?

trustee_6969
21-05-2005, 05:56 PM

I tried her before when in CV last year, don't really like her service as she will ask for money in everything you try to do or touch, she looks good and really can earn alot more than many of us...

TheHappyMondays
24-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Hello Bro, one ladyboy told me the AV pose as customer then once take money, kena! After that charge in court but they still come back and work!
People say usually the normal police don't bother unless somebody report that their wallet kena stolen or some big crime happen inside then they go in. This is what happen during '99 to '00 with the Indonesian ladyboys who used to stand on Desker Road (the Serangoon part). The Bangla complain wallet kena stolen so they go in. Then the LB chabot to the roof and then the fire brigade kena call! One kind of scene!
Anyway, so far, never hear of cutomer kena. Any brothers got hear or see or worst still, kena or not?

Thanks you for your precious advises! :)

altspace
24-05-2005, 07:50 PM
hmmm this is probably the wrong place to post this, but i was wondering if any bros are interested in going down to c/v or o/t one of these nights... always hard for me to find any kaki :|

any lao jiao can help? :)

terrylim
26-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi... to all brothers...out there, really wish that u guys could gave me some of the pretty boys contacts no.. really wish tat i could try them for a good long day,sorry bcos i am still new here,need all bro here for your guidances
:p thanks and regards

dickrick
27-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi... to all brothers...out there, really wish that u guys could gave me some of the pretty boys contacts no.. really wish tat i could try them for a good long day

Hello Bro, having the contact is not much use with the ladyboys, in the end you may not like what you see so once you make appointment how to back out?
You should see for yourself. All you have to do is to walk around Rowell after 8p.m. and see for yourself the four main "houses". The third and fourth from Serangoon end tend to have a better quality.The damage is 30 bucks short time.
Refer to the earlier posts for recommendations. Ask the name before you conclude a deal! Or if you want better try Geylang Lor 16 or CV. Again, refer to the earlier posts which so many brothers take the trouble to write.
This type of thing must put some effort leh!

terrylim
27-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Hello Bro, having the contact is not much use with the ladyboys, in the end you may not like what you see so once you make appointment how to back out?
You should see for yourself. All you have to do is to walk around Rowell after 8p.m. and see for yourself the four main "houses". The third and fourth from Serangoon end tend to have a better quality.The damage is 30 bucks short time.
Refer to the earlier posts for recommendations. Ask the name before you conclude a deal! Or if you want better try Geylang Lor 16 or CV. Again, refer to the earlier posts which so many brothers take the trouble to write.

anyway bro...thanks for your reply,really hope tat one free day can meet up with any bro here...to bonk either at Geylang Or CV

kwailum28
28-05-2005, 03:11 AM

Spoken like a true trans lover

assiduous
30-05-2005, 02:42 AM
i have i trans contact .. pre op .. pm me if wan .

not chi .. a malay .

kwailum28
31-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Lily is in town, Sexy pre op. Aim to please> PM quick if you do not want to miss the fun

Peridot62
01-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Lily is in town, Sexy pre op. Aim to please> PM quick if you do not want to miss the fun

Hello Bro,

What her damage?

kwailum28
01-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Hello Bro,

What her damage?

Replied to you via PM

Freestyler69
01-06-2005, 03:38 PM
newbie question for you.. who is Lily?

assiduous
03-06-2005, 04:16 PM
i give some brother cherry contact already .. still no 1 try ?

divein
06-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Bros,

Tried Victoria from Punggol after some strong recommendations from bros here. She is renting a room in this Punggol apartment with some of her fellow sistas. So should you want to rumble with her, you can do it at her place. Sure as hell beating having to rumble in the car (like at CV) or some small cubicle (like at Rowell)....no puns intended ;o)

I would say I like my experience with her very, very much...kinda like BF/GF feeling. We chatted for a little while before action started. I always do this, for the sake of getting comfortable with each other. Anyway, her BJ with cap was good, especially her gentle bites to dicky's head...which I found to be very arousing. I am a sucker for a good BJ and she is exceptionally good at it.

For the main course, I tried her in a variety of positions. She was quite accomodating and game enough to go along with me. After we finnished, we talked some more. So to me, it was worth the time and effort for me to get to Punggol and meet her.

FR: Victoria from Punggol
Looks:8/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ:9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $70
RTF: Hell Yeah...in fact me returning today

Disclaimer:
I award those points to her based on my own standards and discretion. You may experience it diferrently from I did.

Contacted her after reading the forum here.. When i first saw her, I was a bit disappointed with her look.. but maybe my standard a bit high. We chatted a bit before we start. I visit her in the daytime so i cn see all the flaws.. her breast was abit hard n cn c the scar..Her bj is not bad.. I did nt try fj with her cause really doesnt attract me.. so in the end just finish with a bj.

Look: 5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: did nt feel like trying
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $60 for 1hr
RTF: Nope

assiduous
07-06-2005, 04:59 PM
thanks for the guy who up my rep point and power . u did not put name .. i dunno who u are.

kwailum28
07-06-2005, 08:54 PM
i give some brother cherry contact already .. still no 1 try ?

Called her on her mobile this afternoon. She did not sound friendly.
Asked all kinds of questions, like
1. How did I get her number
2.What is the phone number of the guy whio gave my number to you.
3.Send a picture of yourself to her.
4.Meet her at Woodlands MRT only or else forget it.
5Must be around 7 pm only.
6. Who is sammyboy and what is the web address?
All these terms and questions really put me off.

assiduous
08-06-2005, 01:52 AM
maybe her PMS .. lol

ya .. but dont worry .. she is friendly when u meet her .
or u can find her #ladyboys for her pic . too bad i delete her pic liao .

divein
10-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Went down to Rowell just now. First time there so walk the whole stretch and only found 2 that i like. one is at hse 65 and the other at hse 45. in the end choose the one at hse 65, wearing a long blue dress n saw that she has quite a handful of boobs :p lead me to one of the room.. which was really run down.. but guess it cnt b help.. try to TCSS with her but dun tink she interested just give short one word ans.. got her name as Christina or christin from msia..

anyway striaght away she pull down her top and she started to put on cap on me and started to blow me. But she blow only like mayb 10 sec, then she took off her dress lay down n ask me to fuck her?!? her attitude really bad.. i told her i not ready to fuck yet n ask her to continue bj. so she say ok n contiune to bj me while i fondle her breasts.. but cn feel that she not really into it.. n i getting fed up by then with her attitude. i just wn to finish it dun even feel like fuckin her. so dun control n just cum. she actually let out a cry of delight when i cum!! and dress so fast i tink if change parade in Army she sure cn champion!!! and left me to clean up and dress.. when i went out i saw her sitting in front of the TV watching the show "LOST"

Feel so cheated... everyting finish in 10 min or less! and she more interested in goin back to the show!! Shld have know when i go in n saw she engross with the TV! Lesson to bros: Dun go in if there is any nice show on TV!!

Christina (i think) Hse 65

Look: 6/10 (she actually look not bad that why i went in)
Body: 6/10
Boods: 6/10 (quite a handful and feel like the real ting)
BJ: 3/10 (one of the worse i had, even my virgin EXs suck better!)
FJ: nil (too piss off to fuck)
Attitude: 0/10 .. no tink should be -10/10
Damage: $30
RTF: over my dead body! and only if she the last person on earth!

dickrick
10-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Feel so cheated... everyting finish in 10 min or less! and she more interested in goin back to the show!! Shld have know when i go in n saw she engross with the TV! Lesson to bros: Dun go in if there is any nice show on TV!!

Christina (i think) Hse 65

Wah Bro, like that no matter what show I still won go in! Come on man! We dun get free service. Something like those on the main Rowell Road, esp last house.

kwailum28
10-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Wah Bro, like that no matter what show I still won go in! Come on man! We dun get free service. Something like those on the main Rowell Road, esp last house.

It is always like that with ladyboys.
They promise you the whole world while soliciting, and deliver nothing once you have paid up.
Sometimes I feel like just putting on my pants and leave the room.
Agreed, the last house takes the cake for the worst service in Rowell.

TTKttk
11-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Guess reading all the thread ready going bonk bonk the trans.When CV but paiseh leh.but see then very beautiul leh.what their damage like any bro can tell? :p

dickrick
20-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Hello Bros, just in case any of you are in JB and want to bonk a trans, try a place called Susor Empat (it means fourth junction, I think the spelling is right).
Anyway, the road is actually called Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, this is the road leading to Larkin. There are two lots of shophouses mainly of car workshops where can you do number plates, spray painting, accesories etc. and this is about 3 km from town on the left side of the road.
The trans appear around 7.30p.m. and they tend to proceed to the back lane of the shophouses. There are also a few kopi tiam where you can good teh tarek and there's good nasi lemak at the end of the stretch.
You can either bonk in a hotel or you can do it in the rooms on the second floor. The rooms are usually not great, something like Rowell. The selection is about a dozen or so sistas and about 3 or 4 are lookers. Standard is roughly like Rowell.
Damage is Rm 50 upwards. Happy bonking.

TheHappyMondays
21-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Hello Bros, just in case any of you are in JB and want to bonk a trans, try a place called Susor Empat (it means fourth junction, I think the spelling is right).
Anyway, the road is actually called Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, this is the road leading to Larkin.
Damage is Rm 50 upwards. Happy bonking.

Nice lobang, bruther! Already up you pts. :)

Ah_Hia
22-06-2005, 11:36 AM

Yeah bikers normally call this place 'JB Ah Jua Lane'.
Got alot of motorcycle repair shops.

Mostly concentrated along the centre(where a small patch of grass/field) and towards the end where they used to be a Hotel also got 1 small provision shop. Cuz after the the road lead straight or left downhill behind the shops.

Be careful, if u dun drive pls dun walk that backlane.
wait later kenna rob !!

Cheers !

yanki
22-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Guess reading all the thread ready going bonk bonk the trans.When CV but paiseh leh.but see then very beautiul leh.what their damage like any bro can tell? :p

bj #30 fj $50. preops fuck asshole. post ops front or back.

Malaysian Datuk
25-06-2005, 09:11 PM
You can either bonk in a hotel or you can do it in the rooms on the second floor. The rooms are usually not great, something like Rowell. The selection is about a dozen or so sistas and about 3 or 4 are lookers. Standard is roughly like Rowell.
Damage is Rm 50 upwards. Happy bonking.Go behind and they have rooms in the abandoned buildings also,must go thru a maze of staircases to reach....

Btw anyone tried Dania b4 from GL14? she usually sitting at the bus stop

shaggyfuck
25-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Just tried a trans from the central area. BJ was good but not fantastic, interested can pm me.

breastlover
29-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Everytimes I went down Changi village,.....the thing is,

A) Teenagers included females would stand around the vicinity to look see, look see.

B) Kids rode their bmx bicycles up and down to steal glance of ladyboys.

C) Some even brought their family, grandparents/kids to see "show"

D) Even aunties join in the fun.

Sometimes, I adopted; wait and see attitude, hiding in my car hoping the crowds will disperse before moving for the "kill". But unfortunately, old crowds gone, new group came in. Alas.........

tuagi9
29-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Brother Brestlover,

I also faced the same problems as you have mentioned. However, in order to minimize the unwanted "attention" from the public, try NOT to go during Friday and Saturday night, and also try to go after 11.30pm during weeknights. All these kids and ah mah/ah gong can't stand that late......

Cheers.

Cicak
30-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Everytimes I went down Changi village,.....the thing is,

A) Teenagers included females would stand around the vicinity to look see, look see.

B) Kids rode their bmx bicycles up and down to steal glance of ladyboys.

C) Some even brought their family, grandparents/kids to see "show"

D) Even aunties join in the fun.

Sometimes, I adopted; wait and see attitude, hiding in my car hoping the crowds will disperse before moving for the "kill". But unfortunately, old crowds gone, new group came in. Alas.........

Best time for CV is aorund 12-5am. thats the time where children need to sleep lah, ah gong ah ma sleeping time lah, bf gf midnight restriction lah etc etc...
I usually hang around there at 2am-3am, very cosy horny timing, with only bros hanging around there to see show or picking up one of them, usually i will stand at the carpark see show check out before i make my move.
Once i go there around 4-5am, very few ppl around, one of the sistas walk over keep asking me to pick her up, touch me here n there and then i say ok... after finish she ask me to give her a lift to a coffeeshop in desker, along the way she really entertain me with jokes... conculsion : they are nice ppl with happy go lucky charcter (not all lah). bros feeling down can actually go there for some entertainment... :)

kwailum28
10-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Dear Brudders,
I regret to inform you all that I shall stop recommending and giving out contact numbers of "good" sistas in the forum even in PM mode.
I swear from the gods of all concern that I do not get even 1 kopi O from the sistas that I recommend, but yet many receipients think I get a commision out of this. AS an example, those who have tried Lily and have her contact from me, ask her personally yourself. The very most I ask for is your ladyboy contact in exchange. Therefore it hurts me that some ppl stoop so low to speculate such rumours.
My intention of recommending good sistas is in the tradition of sammyboy whereby "good girls" from Geylang legal brothels are passed on. Thank you all

dickrick
10-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Hello Bro Kwailum, this is the sad state of affairs. I dun blame you. The idea of exchanging information is that collectively we all dun waste our time and money in looking for good sistas. Also those that provide bad service will be known to all and they can't get away.
I also dun expect anything in return except for info.
We don't expect wonders from the sistas, everybody has an off day. But for 15 to 20 mins work for short time and frankly substandard rooms we expect a decent standard for our 30 or so bucks.
All the best, thanks for your info and support.

faithful
12-07-2005, 10:00 AM
does any bros know whether Jia Ling still hang around at CV? sweet memories with 'her'. :)

Eastpipper
19-07-2005, 06:47 PM
does any bros know whether Jia Ling still hang around at CV? sweet memories with 'her'. :)

yes,she is still @CV

Eastpipper
19-07-2005, 06:49 PM
My intention of recommending good sistas is in the tradition of sammyboy whereby "good girls" from Geylang legal brothels are passed on. Thank you all

mai hot lah bro,i support u!! :D

chill_absolut
13-08-2005, 04:36 AM

good info, must go check it out liow cos i live at woodlands and will drive in to JB at least 3 times a week to pump petrol and buy cig...will go rackey the place.. thanks

dickrick
25-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Hello Bros, any of you fancy Areeya , the slim and very sexy Thai pre-op seen in the Asian TS web site? ;) She's working at Crazy Horse, Orchard Towers, 3rd floor till end of this month. She's bound to be expensive but I'm told she has a great personality and great skills.

heelscraze
26-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Hi Bro dick,

U have her contact nad how much is the damage ?? saw her at the webbie, good looks.

Hello Bros, any of you fancy Areeya , the slim and very sexy Thai pre-op seen in the Asian TS web site? ;) She's working at Crazy Horse, Orchard Towers, 3rd floor till end of this month. She's bound to be expensive but I'm told she has a great personality and great skills.

dickrick
26-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Hi Bro dick,
U have her contact nad how much is the damage ?? saw her at the webbie, good looks.
Okay, her asking price out here is a whopping 300 bucks. Before I give out her contact she will normally ask stuff like who are you, are you Singaporean etc?
So to make a long story short, go to Crazy Horse and ask her directly.
Look, I don't want anybody to think I'm making anything out of this. This is purely info for you guys.
BTW, she now tells me that she has 2 days left here. She may try and ask for an extension. Anyway, she's back in Bangkok after that and she won't be working starightaway. If you guys want her Bangkok mobile PM me.
Her e-mail address is [email protected]
Cheers

Sandybottom
27-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Just tried Lisa from GL16 last night

Malay ladyboy with nice titties, and a cock which still stands high! She is taking hormones and so she stores up her cum. Something to do with if she blows her load too much she wastes her hormones. Anyway, If you can catch her at the right time (which was not last night for me, but the previous time) she does get horny and she does cum a nice load.

Anyway, I did not get her contacts, but she is there only sometimes as she does have a proper job. Hope to visit her again soon and will get her number, if anyone interested let me know.

Give a nice bj with cover, did not fuck her but just played with her titties and hard shaved cock and balls.

Damage - S$60 + room
Good attitude
Feminine looks
Wears nice sexy panties too!

One thing I have noticed on this site, guys who right FR on Ladyboys, never mention about giving the LB a BBBJ? Is any LB Lover into this??

transformer69
27-08-2005, 01:53 PM
One thing I have noticed on this site, guys who right FR on Ladyboys, never mention about giving the LB a BBBJ? Is any LB Lover into this??

Yah, I've bonked a few of them but none gives bbbj. Guess they find cum disgusting. I did asked one of them if can blow without cap, she(Thai) says "later got water". Think they dun wanna end up with cum (or pee) in their mouth. All of them insist on cap. But since their bj is so good, a little more protection wun really compromise service.

breastlover
27-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Give a nice bj with cover, did not fuck her but just played with her titties and hard shaved cock and balls.

You're not kidding me, right?

transformer69
27-08-2005, 02:56 PM
oops. i see wrongly. u +++king bout giving her a bbbj. yep i did give an LB a bbbj before coz i curious, and over my dead body would i give a man a BJ, wat's more bbbj. e result, see her enjoying my bj turns me on big time and end up bonking her real hard.

transLover
29-08-2005, 08:48 PM
yes, i am a LB lover that into sucking cocks for ladyboys. Nothing beat seeing a sexy trans with
huge breast and a huge cock hanging. Everytime i play trans with a cock, i will ask to suck it...even if
it is small...just kinda a fetish for me and the thought of it is kinky. If front of my friends, i appears to
be macho type and those type who will make fun of trans when we see one...and say how disgusting they can be...
they used to be guys...etc..but deep in my heart , i want to suck their cock and let they fuck my mouth.

so far have suck abt 3 trans' cock with cover and 1 without. The 3 trans that i suck with cover are from
rowell rd but pity that their cock quite small only. But they are damn sexy and look like girls.

the one trans that i gave bbbj to is a freelance called lili. Her contacts was given by a bro here in this
forum. She is not really that sexy and pretty but she has a huge cock! Can also see that she is wild and like
sex a lot. From the way she play, dont know if i am the one paying to play her or she is the one playing me.

She started by sucking my cock and licking my nipple. soon she's guideing her cock into my mouth! and been
seduced by her huge cock, i was sucking on it for the next 5 min. Next the cock found it way into my ass.
It was my first time being fucked by a trans but guess i was too horny then.

Damage -$50 + room
Good attitude

Just tried Lisa from GL16 last night

Malay ladyboy with nice titties, and a cock which still stands high! She is taking hormones and so she stores up her cum. Something to do with if she blows her load too much she wastes her hormones. Anyway, If you can catch her at the right time (which was not last night for me, but the previous time) she does get horny and she does cum a nice load.

Anyway, I did not get her contacts, but she is there only sometimes as she does have a proper job. Hope to visit her again soon and will get her number, if anyone interested let me know.

Damage - S$60 + room
Good attitude
Feminine looks
Wears nice sexy panties too!