PDA

View Full Version : hw u posiotion yr penis?

balonglong
09-01-2005, 11:47 AM
hello,

like to find out from u guys hw u position yr penis.
is it 12 o'clock, 6 o'clock or whatever.

if placed at 12 o'clock, will it affect blood flow? :confused:

if placed at 6 o'clock, it will be very uncomfortable when yr didi actuated. :D

so anyone willing to share?

watmidoin
09-01-2005, 11:18 PM
i put 12 o'clock (point upward). more comfortable. won't squeeze with balls and, like u say, won't feel uncomfortable if it decides to mari kita :D but how come u say will affect blood flow? :confused:

the only problem is keeping a sleeping didi at 12 o'clock pos. sometimes it decides to go to 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and, naturally, 6 o'clock.

oboezzz
09-01-2005, 11:45 PM
haha....when i put at 12 o'clock, it will be out of my underwear leh..den when erect worst...cuz the head will be out and rubbing on my pants or zip... :D :D

diesel
09-01-2005, 11:52 PM
The position of flaccid ‘tool’ may more or less affect the 'hard-on' position of ‘manhood’ too.

For example, the erected position for those 12 o’clock flaccid parkers will usually be in 12 o’clock. Ironically, the 6 o’clock sexually excited (hard-on) position usually are the down-pointing flaccid parkers.

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
10-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Used to be 12 oclock in my younger days.
Now I wear boxers...so cannot 12 oclock anymore.

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 12:35 AM
wow diesel.. what you saying.. too chim ler.. :confused:

daryl76
10-01-2005, 09:20 PM
used to be 6.30 as in pointing downwards.. now is 12 pointing upwards, and tats if i am wearing briefs, otherwise boxers cant be 12

rawcommando
10-01-2005, 10:15 PM
now i dun wear briefs or boxers anymore. much more comfortablE!

uncleloo
10-01-2005, 10:36 PM
i put it on 6 o'clock, cos when my didi stand up, it will be 180 degree, stick to my body, so i try to bend it 90 degree, don't know can or not, just try it. :D

diesel
11-01-2005, 12:28 AM
wow diesel.. what you saying.. too chim ler.. :confused:

Eeh...simple mah... park at 6 o'clock, usually the erection also at 6 o'clock, pointing down. Park at 12 o'clock, erection will be at 12 o'clock. Thus, pointing upright.

In another words, uncommon to see a 6 o'clock parker has an erection right up to 12 o'clock. 6 o'clock parker sustain 'hard-on' (erection state) bending downwards.

sexytoy.com.sg
11-01-2005, 02:59 AM
12 o clock seens to be the best position.

watmidoin
11-01-2005, 03:14 AM
now i dun wear briefs or boxers anymore. much more comfortablE!

i got try before. but its very uncomfortable when wearing jeans. the metal zip rub against my poor bro. :(

NotAGuruYet
11-01-2005, 10:43 AM
bloody hell when errected at 12... few hair caught in the errection path and pulled out a few hair... ouch! :eek:

6er now...

Vigin Lover
11-01-2005, 12:47 PM
I also place my dick at 12 o'clock lo...hehe :rolleyes:

rafa_benitez
11-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Eeh...simple mah... park at 6 o'clock, usually the erection also at 6 o'clock, pointing down. Park at 12 o'clock, erection will be at 12 o'clock. Thus, pointing upright.

In another words, uncommon to see a 6 o'clock parker has an erection right up to 12 o'clock. 6 o'clock parker sustain 'hard-on' (erection state) bending downwards.

i must be uncommon! :p

V|ernar
11-01-2005, 06:18 PM
11 or 1 for me .. he just dont like to stand straight..

next time take a tape and tape it.. it will be at 12. :D

peterfish
11-01-2005, 07:44 PM
A lot of kids below 12 used to park it at 6pm but when they go to Sec School, they change to 12 due to peer pressure. Generally most adults are 12. :)

horsepunter
11-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Actually if u get used to 12, is very uncomfortable to put it to 6. ( vice versa ). But when you go swimming and if you like to wear those ultra small swimming trunk, u better put it to 6. My friend kena one time, he put to 12 and go swimming then somehow he get a hard on and the whole fucking "tortise head" come out. He has to jump into the water to cool down.

diesel
11-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Actually if u get used to 12, is very uncomfortable to put it to 6. ( vice versa ). But when you go swimming and if you like to wear those ultra small swimming trunk, u better put it to 6. My friend kena one time, he put to 12 and go swimming then somehow he get a hard on and the whole fucking "tortise head" come out. He has to jump into the water to cool down.Placing 'it' at 12' when go swimming? Oo..yo..very obvious in public eyes wor. :cool: Park it at 6' 'bo-dai-cee mah' because not much public attention. But parking it at 12' can be offending to some ladies because of the bulgy shape formed caused by the spandex material of the swimming trunk. :D

There was one internet news article said that those male underwear models in magazines usually park it at 12' because it will look 'bulgy' and more captivative to browers and buyers. However, parking it at 6' does not look appealing to readers or viewers. Now see the trick of advertisement?

peterfish
12-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Placing 'it' at 12' when go swimming? Oo..yo..very obvious in public eyes wor. :cool: Park it at 6' 'bo-dai-cee mah' because not much public attention. But parking it at 12' can be offending to some ladies because of the bulgy shape formed caused by the spandex material of the swimming trunk. :D

If you have it big, then flout it! No point suppressing the bulge. It may cuase back flow of blood. Big is beautiful. So who said size doesn't matter? The bigger the better.

peterfish
12-01-2005, 08:31 AM
But when you go swimming and if you like to wear those ultra small swimming trunk, u better put it to 6. My friend kena one time, he put to 12 and go swimming then somehow he get a hard on and the whole fucking "tortise head" come out. He has to jump into the water to cool down.

Then what about thong or G Strings? I have never wear one b4 so don't flume me. 12 or 6 for G string? If 12, then wouldn't the cock head be exposed when at 11 or 1 when wearing G strings? :confused:

Randi_Candi
12-01-2005, 06:46 PM
What happened to the thread starter?
Trying to determine which is betta still? :p

lcashley
12-01-2005, 06:52 PM
12 better la.

at 12 u mari kita upwards not so obvious.. u put at 6 mari kita than u die.. it will end up sticking out at 3 or 4 o clock

STUD100
12-01-2005, 07:15 PM
actually, 6 or 12 both got side effect...for 6, if let say u stand..ur underwear or watever will blk it n eventualy u gona feel uncomfortable, but if u r wearing boxers or loose shorts, worse..will be petruding..haha..not very nice if u r not wearing any shirts tat covers ur didi...for 12 leh..i rem tat there is once i was very steam on a rainy day..was wearing shorts with underwear on at home with afew classmates to revise for exams..then i mari gita cos too steam liao..see any cleavage on cha bor can stand..the whole head petrude out..red n juicy..a cha bor classmate saw it..n open her big eyes looking downwards..when i look down..i quickly run to my mums rm n slam the door..was damn paiseh..lucky shes the only one tat saw it..n very lucky shes not bad looking n din pao to me..but too bad..i dun have any FR on her..haiz..so..6 or 12..u decide..best is not to park at other timing..cos heard tat once it erects..gona cos some blood from flowing properly..so..dun stress us didi lah.. :D

horsepunter
12-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Let's dont talk abt 12 or 6 but left or right. Do u realise when u erect, your cock is always to the left or to the right, rarely in the middle. My friend gave me this theory, if you are right handed and you masturbate, u tends to shake to the right, so after a long period of time, your cock will incline to the right. Dont know true or not but mine is to the right and I am right handed.

diesel
12-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Then what about thong or G Strings? I have never wear one b4 so don't flume me. 12 or 6 for G string? If 12, then wouldn't the cock head be exposed when at 11 or 1 when wearing G strings? :confused:

It depends mah! G-strings and thongs come with different cutting, material, pattern, sewing and etc. Even if you placed it at 11' or 1' position, it may be just enough for coverage.

Take a stroll in Palawan or Tanjong beach in Sentosa, those men sun-tanning in their thongs usually place it at 6'. :D

diesel
12-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Let's dont talk abt 12 or 6 but left or right. Do u realise when u erect, your cock is always to the left or to the right, rarely in the middle. My friend gave me this theory, if you are right handed and you masturbate, u tends to shake to the right, so after a long period of time, your cock will incline to the right. Dont know true or not but mine is to the right and I am right handed.

May be your friend quoted you this theory is based on his general survey. To certain extend, he may be correct.

watmidoin
13-01-2005, 03:21 AM

my frnd got similar theory. but his version is because right handed ppl will take penis out on right side of the brief to pee dats y when steam will slant to right.

but ur frnd maybe more correct cause mine is slightly right n i right handed. but some days it is nicely straight. maybe because i pcc sometimes rite hand, sometimes left hand.

mayday
13-01-2005, 03:33 AM
so it balanced out?? :eek: natural sixer here...and i am definitely no pri skool kiddo! :p

delipri
13-01-2005, 04:02 AM
cant seem to put it at 12, the head will stick out, regardless of briefs or trunks...so its at 6. yes points to the side of the hand that shakes it. :rolleyes:

benz
13-01-2005, 06:12 AM
i think the sling in the url below is pretty interesting, wonder how it compares with g strings and throngs for me

http://www.hunkwear.com/proddetail.php?prod=4054

personally i think not wearing anything is the best :) let your brother hang loose and free :)

It depends mah! G-strings and thongs come with different cutting, material, pattern, sewing and etc. Even if you placed it at 11' or 1' position, it may be just enough for coverage.

Take a stroll in Palawan or Tanjong beach in Sentosa, those men sun-tanning in their thongs usually place it at 6'.

maituleow
13-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Enough said..the BEST position to put your penis is.....drum roll...
IN A TIGHT CUNT!!! hehehehehehehehehe

wolfy
13-01-2005, 02:14 PM
agree totally haha... too bad penis can stay inside the cunt the whole day :) maybe can invent underwear that has the same feeling of being in a cunt haha

Enough said..the BEST position to put your penis is.....drum roll...
IN A TIGHT CUNT!!! hehehehehehehehehe

thecas
13-01-2005, 02:41 PM
For all these talk about 12 position, how do u make yr dick stay there? I mean thru the day it will fall back rite? unless yr underwear is those super tight one.

MrRoger2
13-01-2005, 05:37 PM
LOL good one! :D

wolfy
13-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Use a tape to tape it up perhaps? haha

btw i don't think it's that comfortable keeping brother at 12 position, and if you have tight underwear, i think it would be even worse.

For all these talk about 12 position, how do u make yr dick stay there? I mean thru the day it will fall back rite? unless yr underwear is those super tight one.

diesel
13-01-2005, 10:11 PM
i think the sling in the url below is pretty interesting, wonder how it compares with g strings and thongs for me
http://www.hunkwear.com/proddetail.php?prod=4054

Ooi..yo..'Maslin Sling' too gay liao. Choosing a thong or g-string must becareful. Wait buy the wrong one, then give the wrong signal to the gay community 'lagi' worst.

While wearing swim thongs/g-strings, I suggest placing it down at 6' brings out the manly fashion. :p

daryl76
13-01-2005, 10:13 PM
just like wat the other bros had said, i find it really uncomfortable when its at 6pm, especially when u are aroused, have this feelings of been restrained and no place to extend....

benz
13-01-2005, 10:52 PM
haha yeah i agree, looks interesting i think but don't think i dare to wear myself.

for bro reference, the thong below from versace looks pretty good and wearable :)
http://www$$$$$drawers.com/vr-7s242.html

Ooi..yo..'Maslin Sling' too gay liao. Choosing a thong or g-string must becareful. Wait buy the wrong one, then give the wrong signal to the gay community 'lagi' worst.

While wearing swim thongs/g-strings, I suggest placing it down at 6' brings out the manly fashion. :p

diesel
13-01-2005, 11:02 PM
just like wat the other bros had said, i find it really uncomfortable when its at 6pm, especially when u are aroused, have this feelings of been restrained and no place to extend....
You feel uncomfortable placing at 6’ because your erected ‘tool’ is pointing at 12’ mah!

However, to those men who have hard-on, their ‘tool’ bends downwards in sexual excitement state. In another words, they will be uncomfortable if they place at 12’ position pointing upright while sexually excited.

Peter_North
14-01-2005, 01:24 AM
haha....when i put at 12 o'clock, it will be out of my underwear leh..den when erect worst...cuz the head will be out and rubbing on my pants or zip... :D :D

Told you not to wear your g/f's low-waist panties liao.

facial
11-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Fathers out there, when you wear diapers for your baby boy, do you put their dick at 12 o'clock? Like that grow up perpetually "steam" all the time wor.

Put 6 o'clock when i was up to sec school. In army, put 12 o'clock and feel so much better.

Now, wearing boxers. everything swinging. BEST. Notice my dick grow slightly bigger after wearing boxers for a while. Maybe more room for growth?? ANy bros got similiar experience?