PDA

View Full Version : Which pubs is easy?

STUD100
08-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Gd noon to all..
To all the pubs in SG where most bros have been to, is there any pubs where there is a easy prey to bonk the waiteress?

Piranas
08-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Hooters? :D

diesel
08-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Its sad but I guess that in Sillypore its very difficult to pick up SYTs or waitresses anywhere.
Yes. His words are very true!

gerReporter
08-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Seems like most Hooter girls have gone thru some kind of breast enlargement. Some got small bodies with heavily laden boobs tuck behind their vests. Not proportionate.

asdfghjkl
08-01-2005, 11:20 PM
those at CV.. but beware.. they are so called 'white cock lovers' lol :)

cumming
08-01-2005, 11:36 PM
If you got money and handsome, most pubs are easy to get gals.. :p

cbjuiceyumseng
09-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Dun know about waitresses in pubs but if u look ok, earning ok and drive a decent car.....u need not ask this question. :D

asdfghjkl
09-01-2005, 01:24 AM
i think with those sorts of qualifications.. u dun need go pub also can have women throwing themselves at u already ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
09-01-2005, 01:32 AM
i think with those sorts of qualifications.. u dun need go pub also can have women throwing themselves at u already ;)

Yo bro, saturday so early at home? No life in clubbing at MS. Sibei sian, its a lame beer drinking session again.

Heh, btw i got all these qualifications but i am still at home......no luck sianing girls. :D

asdfghjkl
09-01-2005, 01:37 AM
lucky you lor.. me dun even possess one of the 3 qualities.. how to marry? i seriously comtemplating on going to those agencies for vietnam brides.. :(

Gopherit
09-01-2005, 02:51 AM
Devil's Bar normally after 2am on Wed, Fri, Sat and Sn where the pub opens till 6am. Some of the girls finish work then and some like further entertainment of their own

cbjuiceyumseng
09-01-2005, 03:38 AM
lucky you lor.. me dun even possess one of the 3 qualities.. how to marry? i seriously comtemplating on going to those agencies for vietnam brides.. (

Relak lah....work harder at work. Try and do your own business...then can make money. :D

Last time i also working for people, everyday ganna fuck by boss and not enough money to fuck other girls. Heng, parents got support me do business....now i got at least enough pocket $ to fuck girls :D But hard work lah working your own biz.

Why get a viet wife? Walao...if financial cannot make it then dun get married lah. Make things worse nia. Just my 2 cents.

P.S: To the loser who deduct one point. Go ahead and deduct all lah, i got 180++ more....next time deduct steady abit like a man and leave your name. Gnn, u must be PCC at home, ugly and jobless...dog let u gan!

ignis sport
09-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Dun think so, unless there has been a drastic change there. The last few times I went there the waitresses all had bfs, or were "white cock lovers", i.e. only had eyes for the ang moh patrons, didn't even bother looking at the local SG patrons there. Besides which most of the waitresses didn't even look pretty to me. Its sad but I guess that in Sillypore its very difficult to pick up SYTs or waitresses anywhere.

i second that...either they r guarded by bf or they r SPGs

STUD100
09-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Hmm..boat quay disco pub RA** seems a easy target for me..bros who gets the missing letter..can try out there

Ps: above average looking n sweet toking guys may have the upper hand..
cos i tink the waiteress there love guys wearing funky n stylo..hehe..take care! :D

Media Player
09-01-2005, 12:00 PM
I personally like to hook up girl in devils... Go for those girls in group, sure there will be 1 that suit your taste.

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 04:19 PM
I personally like to hook up girl in devils... Go for those girls in group, sure there will be 1 that suit your taste.

Is it brother ?
Next time i will keep my eyes open for those group.
Haha , hopefully can get 1 or 2

malayboy
10-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Dun know about waitresses in pubs but if u look ok, earning ok and drive a decent car.....u need not ask this question. :D

Aiya, bro not everyone is like you with the looks and the money to flaunt.

I am an old and ugly man but with a little money to spend. I therefore find that it is easier to sian the waitresses - you buy a bottle of liquor and see their response.

At most pubs along boat quay with chicks like RA**, etc., you will find some good treatment from the waitresses. You just have to put in a little effort there. Your best luck will be with drink promoters. I have had my luck several times.

I have tried this many times (well, success rate has not been excellent, I must say) but ultimately realize that the best is still to go straight to the point like GL or KTV.

My two cents worth.

cbjuiceyumseng
10-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Aiya, bro not everyone is like you with the looks and the money to flaunt.

I am an old and ugly man but with a little money to spend. I therefore find that it is easier to sian the waitresses - you buy a bottle of liquor and see their response.

At most pubs along boat quay with chicks like RA**, etc., you will find some good treatment from the waitresses. You just have to put in a little effort there. Your best luck will be with drink promoters. I have had my luck several times.

I have tried this many times (well, success rate has not been excellent, I must say) but ultimately realize that the best is still to go straight to the point like GL or KTV.

My two cents worth.

Huh......this is a strange thread imho. When sian waitresses instead of female customers? Waitresses....are paid to be waitresses isn't it? If they willing to let guy touch or be fucked, they can earn much more being a GRO.

However, i noticed these few years singapore has some pubs with flirty waitresses....similar to concept like those pubs with ladies drink. But nvm...

Teddi
10-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Yes. His words are very true!

Now the trend is go for sales promotors or Call centre gals (office gals). :D

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 09:16 PM
cuz the way they moan is very sexy? :eek:

KingEros
11-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Its sad but I guess that in Sillypore its very difficult to pick up SYTs or waitresses anywhere.
Beg to differ ... just that you have to throw money to impress them.
First step ... show up at that pub every day for a week.
Second step ... spend respectable amount on drinks on all those days.
Third step ... tip her substantially every single time
Fourth step ... offer her drinks nearer closing time by the 3rd visit or so
After that, the obstacles on the ONS path is all cleared ... should bed her by then, unless she's one that doesn't believe in ONS in the first place!!!

This procedure never failed me in the past ... until one fine day, I decided the returns was not worth the money thrown. :o

KingEros
11-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Now the trend is go for call centre gals
cuz the way they moan is very sexy?
It's captured in "The Memoirs Of KingEros" that these "call centre girls" with a sweet sounding voice are usually big monsters ... after all, God still gotta exercise some degree of fairness in his creations.

Trust me, I ever charmed some of these "cold call" girls who sounded like an angel of petite build into a dinner date with me ... & twice, I had to step on my accelerator after confirming that they'd cause damage to my suspensions. :rolleyes:

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:05 AM
It's captured in "The Memoirs Of KingEros" that these "call centre girls" with a sweet sounding voice are usually big monsters ... after all, God still gotta exercise some degree of fairness in his creations.

Trust me, I ever charmed some of these "cold call" girls who sounded like an angel of petite build into a dinner date with me ... & twice, I had to step on my accelerator after confirming that they'd cause damage to my suspensions. :rolleyes:

Same lah..call centre,chatline or coldcall.....mostly all fat. I also give up liao, suei chee like me where got chance? Tio 4-d also easier. :D

Got once, i damn bastard. I picked up this fatgirl on blind date...ask her to go out of car to buy cigarette for me. I quickly drove away and off my hp. Feeling guilty.

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
11-01-2005, 04:20 AM
Got once, i damn bastard. I picked up this fatgirl on blind date...ask her to go out of car to buy cigarette for me. I quickly drove away and off my hp. Feeling guilty.

Hehe, I also thought of doin once that but dun have the heart lah...my blind date turned out to be a real hippo, but I still carried on with the date. During dinner, actually had fun time, she very the funny, made me laugh like hell, very fun loving gal...then I thought about the other chio gals I've dated b4, all very materialistic and superficial...this one actually is very witty and good hearted....so I never bonk her, after dinner go 4 drinks then drive her home.

KingEros
11-01-2005, 04:30 AM
That's a bit too much lah ... suspension spoilt already, how to get her to compensate?? :D :D

malayboy
11-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Huh......this is a strange thread imho. When sian waitresses instead of female customers? Waitresses....are paid to be waitresses isn't it? If they willing to let guy touch or be fucked, they can earn much more being a GRO.

However, i noticed these few years singapore has some pubs with flirty waitresses....similar to concept like those pubs with ladies drink. But nvm...

Well, I believe that the waitresses make commission out of drinks and they will push customers to drink more. Furthermore, they are not obliged to fuck the customers. So, you will need to put in a little effort to sian them.

I agree with your point that they should be a GRO if they want to earn that kind of money. Well, maybe they just do not want to be viewed as GROs.

malayboy
11-01-2005, 09:09 AM
That's a bit too much lah ... suspension spoilt already, how to get her to compensate?? :D :D

I wonder if she took down your number plate and frame you for something? At the minimum, she should be able to trace you to your home through the LTA database.... Heng ah, she never do that to you.

lawry
11-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Same lah..call centre,chatline or coldcall.....mostly all fat. I also give up liao, suei chee like me where got chance? Tio 4-d also easier. :D

aiyo.. later she went for adonis.. and shad 30kgs.. next thing u know.... wee wo wee...

just like the female actress from happy belly.. jamie (something..) she is a huge monster now.. working for suntec corporation.. but her face still looks good.. imagine.. when she is slim.. steam sia.. sharp nose.. etc... etc.. but now.. at least 80kg i think.. sigh.. i have also known a gal.. last time 70+kg.. now 50+kg.. working as a PRO in a club.. wah liao eh.. heng ah.. i didnt bo chap her last time.. but my friend did.. so my friend is been ignored but i get the hugs and the touch.. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:43 PM
aiyo.. later she went for adonis.. and shad 30kgs.. next thing u know.... wee wo wee...

just like the female actress from happy belly.. jamie (something..) she is a huge monster now.. working for suntec corporation.. but her face still looks good.. imagine.. when she is slim.. steam sia.. sharp nose.. etc... etc.. but now.. at least 80kg i think.. sigh.. i have also known a gal.. last time 70+kg.. now 50+kg.. working as a PRO in a club.. wah liao eh.. heng ah.. i didnt bo chap her last time.. but my friend did.. so my friend is been ignored but i get the hugs and the touch.. :)

Heh....brother u can understand lah. In the spur of the moment loh. Nabei...i got off work early, comb my hair, put perfume and even go buy condom and put carboot liao. Imaging seeing this monster sia. Somemore we met in Mohammed Sultan, imaging if my friends see me how? Laugh until die leh. Imagine she on top me fucking, i think my back will break. I dun think i can open her thunder tights big enough to see her cheebye.

That moment i am sian as sian can be. How come GOD is so cruel leh? Thought can happening liao after spending a few nights talking to her but in the end must go home and PCC. Extreme sianness and disappointment...sigh. Another time also like that, chatline also. This girl i picked up her block along Bendemeer Road. Got into the car and ask me go hotel liao. Another 70kg monster.

Gnn, how come everyone can find chiobus in chatlines/irc leh? :(

P.S: Yah....fat girls can get thin and be chiobu. But what are the telltale signs to "invest"? Hehehe.

lawry
11-01-2005, 05:09 PM
P.S: Yah....fat girls can get thin and be chiobu. But what are the telltale signs to "invest"? Hehehe.
GO book a big room.. tell her, "if u catch me.. i will be ur sex slave for the nite.. and run like hell.. do that for 3 times a week for 1 year.. she confirm SLIM down... :)" good idea?

anyway, the start of something new is good.. as everyone will start.. when chatline just started.. i am the first batch that spends tons of money in it.. but those bonk i get.... solid.. mistress.. loney chio house wife.. pretty secondary 5 school gals.. 16 liao..
one SAJC, one NJC..
one gal who just came back to SG after working in AUZ for a few years.. her ang mo damn solid.. cup D/E boobs..
sigh.. those were the days.. now chat line.. only 1 percent of the gals can make it and willing to get fark.. good luck with the one percent.. the rest.. cannot make it or AH GUA!!! TMD! :mad:

sexytoy.com.sg
12-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Heh....brother u can understand lah. In the spur of the moment loh. Nabei...i got off work early, comb my hair, put perfume and even go buy condom and put carboot liao. Imaging seeing this monster sia. Somemore we met in Mohammed Sultan, imaging if my friends see me how? Laugh until die leh. Imagine she on top me fucking, i think my back will break. I dun think i can open her thunder tights big enough to see her cheebye.

That moment i am sian as sian can be. How come GOD is so cruel leh? Thought can happening liao after spending a few nights talking to her but in the end must go home and PCC. Extreme sianness and disappointment...sigh. Another time also like that, chatline also. This girl i picked up her block along Bendemeer Road. Got into the car and ask me go hotel liao. Another 70kg monster.

Gnn, how come everyone can find chiobus in chatlines/irc leh? :(

I have nvr met any chio bu on the irc better off trying to hit a ons at disco or pubs.

gotthisgotthat
12-01-2005, 12:54 PM
I have nvr met any chio bu on the irc better off trying to hit a ons at disco or pubs.

hehe ....... :D then i am luckier. hehe ....... met some chio bus but then i am not handsome to match them. hehe ...... but now still friends. hehe ......... :D

gotthisgotthat
12-01-2005, 12:57 PM
hehe ........ :D just feel that ONS uses a very different tactics in play. first and most important thing is that the guy got to be very good looking and also a sweet talker. not good looking, at least funky looking. hehe ........ first impression tells ....... i have female friends that told me that they like "CUTE" guys. hehe ........ but at the end of the day, its the girl's decision and judgement on you. hehe ....... good luck. hehe ........ :D

vivian_hoo80
12-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Eh....my opinion is generally waitresses (or even gal customers, like myself) will be attracted to unusual & bold guys.
Unusual in terms of looks, attire, speech, singing ability.
Bold in terms of approaching and getting hp at least.

Whether rich or not cannot be determined at pub...only when go out of pub then able to know.....But generally i think gals no need very rich guys, but guys should have at least some savings.

;)

XCheongster
12-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Yes, CONFIDENCE and BOLDNESS are the key to getting girls in clubs.

My personal experience is that meeting new girls in clubs/disco is a lot easier and better than in internet. You'll know roughly who and how they are without asking age/sex/location/photos.

Its faster, and there's no need for the long long tedious process of finding from each other who the other party is.

poompoomboy
12-01-2005, 02:48 PM
GO book a big room.. tell her, "if u catch me.. i will be ur sex slave for the nite.. and run like hell.. do that for 3 times a week for 1 year.. she confirm SLIM down... :)" good idea?

anyway, the start of something new is good.. as everyone will start.. when chatline just started.. i am the first batch that spends tons of money in it.. but those bonk i get.... solid.. mistress.. loney chio house wife.. pretty secondary 5 school gals.. 16 liao..
one SAJC, one NJC..
one gal who just came back to SG after working in AUZ for a few years.. her ang mo damn solid.. cup D/E boobs..
sigh.. those were the days.. now chat line.. only 1 percent of the gals can make it and willing to get fark.. good luck with the one percent.. the rest.. cannot make it or AH GUA!!! TMD! :mad:

Eh come on lah you all better dont listen to him talk cock, if he can bonk so many good stuff he will not go ard begging ppl to give ons ( you all can go check his post) and using a damn stupid idea say let him high rep points try the fl or ons first. Lagi worse he i plump

lawry
12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Eh come on lah you all better dont listen to him talk cock, if he can bonk so many good stuff he will not go ard begging ppl to give ons ( you all can go check his post) and using a damn stupid idea say let him high rep points try the fl or ons first. Lagi worse he i plump

u this fragot again.. never give up??

STUD100
12-01-2005, 07:06 PM

keke..wat if hes for real? Aiya, we listen n see wat others type to enjoy the story..if u dont like it, dun read lor..why not u share ur stuff with us? Maybe we belif?hehe... :D
Well, i started this thread becos i find tat most pub ive been to..easy easy leh..hmmm???i dont own 5cs..well..sometime, its just a matter of luck.. u got gambling luck..but not necessary u got cha bor luck u see..so..i guess im lack of gambling luck..hehe..too many cha bor luck liaoz..any bros with gambling n cha bor luck?haha..which do u prefer?common sense tell us tat..having gambling luck is as gd as having cha bor luck..catch the ball?

KingEros
13-01-2005, 02:37 AM
Eh....my opinion is generally waitresses (or even gal customers, like myself) will be attracted to unusual & bold guys.
;)
Good to have you back amongst us again ... ;)

poompoomboy
13-01-2005, 02:40 AM
u this fragot again.. never give up??

Why miss me, eh but you seems to be more polite, ok lah next time can pass you some ons, but auntie you wont mind rite.

mayday
13-01-2005, 02:45 AM
conversationalist leh? the ability to tok cock? tt one got count anot huh sis viven?? hahha..cos i think some gals also prefer guys tt can tok and u know..haf an enjoyable evening tog.

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 02:48 AM
I got a super gold rule that i abide by.

Never expect anything, act normally and u got better chance than when u are desperate. :D

Same thing also apply for buying 4-D lah, u think day-night to tio, but gnn when u never expect to tio, u will tio. :D

Tai_zi21
13-01-2005, 02:48 AM
No Offend to any Bro here! But i believe every pub is easy if u
1)Have the Confident
2)Has the look or very Cute
3)Has a Nice Car
4)willing to spend money

mayday
13-01-2005, 03:13 AM
can try music underground and zouk on saturdays...and of coz it helps if u can add value to yerself by looking decent and have yer wits around you..gals like sweet talkers...whack a good 1st impression and maintain eye contact..most prob is can. got car some more is best lah..haha..std.

benz
13-01-2005, 06:27 AM
very true bro!
i think if you are good looking + having a nice expensive car, one's chances of hooking up with gal is pretty high :D

too bad i've neither of the above :P

No Offend to any Bro here! But i believe every pub is easy if u
1)Have the Confident
2)Has the look or very Cute
3)Has a Nice Car
4)willing to spend money

STUD100
13-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Unusual in terms of looks, attire, speech, singing ability.
Bold in terms of approaching and getting hp at least.

;)

does this applies to ur pt of view too? Well, u may like me in some ways..keke..

vivian_hoo80
13-01-2005, 11:09 AM
conversationalist leh? the ability to tok cock? tt one got count anot huh sis viven?? hahha..cos i think some gals also prefer guys tt can tok and u know..haf an enjoyable evening tog.

Must also see what kind of "cxxk" lor......

vivian_hoo80
13-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Good to have you back amongst us again ... ;)

Hi......
Which pub u frequent nowsday?

;)

lawry
13-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi......
Which pub u frequent nowsday?

;)

king eros suppose to go pubbing with me.. eh KING.. where's ur pm? :) and vivian? u wan to join us? some clean pub maybe along tanjong pager?

durian
13-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Quite easy to chat and date gals from MU and Devil Bars. Check it out.

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Er...posting this place call "Caesar" located at Liang Seah street. Not sure whether the girls are easy to sian or not but they are fucking hiao and friendly. Would not call them pretty at all but mostly youngish Ah Lians with flat tits. Got a post about this earlier BTW in this section.
:D

vivian_hoo80
14-01-2005, 03:47 AM
king eros suppose to go pubbing with me.. eh KING.. where's ur pm? :) and vivian? u wan to join us? some clean pub maybe along tanjong pager?

Eh....i dun like tanjong pager pubs leh.....because of high tables & chairs....most of the time i wearing skirts.

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 03:51 AM
ops.. detected scents of a woman talking here? :p

durian
14-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Eh....i dun like tanjong pager pubs leh.....because of high tables & chairs....most of the time i wearing skirts.

Isn't it the "in" thing to do now?
Many gals are wearing mini skirts, jumping up the bars and showing off their inner wear. ;)

lawry
14-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Quite easy to chat and date gals from MU and Devil Bars. Check it out.
U must be HANDSOME.. sigh.. :mad:

lawry
14-01-2005, 10:52 AM

i will bring u to one that is not too bad.. with sofa seats.. no worries.. and we can duo a song together.. :)

vivian_hoo80
14-01-2005, 12:24 PM
i will bring u to one that is not too bad.. with sofa seats.. no worries.. and we can duo a song together.. :)

Eh....what is the pub name?
What songs you like to duo?

:rolleyes:

vivian_hoo80
14-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Isn't it the "in" thing to do now?
Many gals are wearing mini skirts, jumping up the bars and showing off their inner wear. ;)

"IN" thing???

:mad:

lawry
14-01-2005, 12:33 PM
"IN" thing???

:mad:
durain used to study and work in Japan.. so he very "japaness style" of ti ko..

anyway, in japan many school gals wear mini school skirts and when they climb up any stairs, if u are behind these gals, u basically can see all their underwear.. a common sight in Japan... but underwear only wat.. no big deal....

contridiction.. "shy to expose underwear but when reach the beach or swimming pool not shy to show off bikini???" i think those japaness cotton tara panda underwear has more cloth to it than a bikini... :)

lawry
14-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Eh....what is the pub name?
What songs you like to duo?

:rolleyes:
U pm me lah..

if u are sincere and free we go loh..

i like "Roof top"... and "you are the most precious" jackie :)

waypastprime
14-01-2005, 12:36 PM

Hmmm... I seem to know that place as well. :p

The one we played pool together, right?

durian
14-01-2005, 12:37 PM
U must be HANDSOME.. sigh.. :mad:

Most important, you need the confidence and charisma to start the conversation. Once the conversation hit on, you are half way there. My gut feel is most of the gals are also waiting for guys to approach and start a conversation.

;)

lawry
14-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Hmmm... I seem to know that place as well. :p

The one we played pool together, right?
shhhh... u come along too loh... :o

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Er...posting this place call "Caesar" located at Liang Seah street. Not sure whether the girls are easy to sian or not but they are fucking hiao and friendly. Would not call them pretty at all but mostly youngish Ah Lians with flat tits. Got a post about this earlier BTW in this section.

wah , time to recce.. anyone fancy changi airport like me?

maybe can jio jio some brothers and go... :D

i only scare underage.. that all..

cbjuiceyumseng
14-01-2005, 09:05 PM
wah , time to recce.. anyone fancy changi airport like me?

maybe can jio jio some brothers and go... :D

i only scare underage.. that all..

Siang underage? :confused:

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 09:10 PM
they say flat chest mah.. i saw before a flat chest waitress.. quite SYT.. but turn out.. she only 15+..

kao.. first thing in mind.. walk out , take a cab and go home sleep.

up you la , make you over 200 rep.. i see 199.. very funny..

cbjuiceyumseng
14-01-2005, 09:12 PM
they say flat chest mah.. i saw before a flat chest waitress.. quite SYT.. but turn out.. she only 15+..

kao.. first thing in mind.. walk out , take a cab and go home sleep.

Young means tight and juicy. U sure u want to go home and sleep? I staying behind, 大哥哥给小妹一点爱 :D

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 09:17 PM
when you go inside sit and come out.. you wont really want to go in sit again..

a little love.. became years of love from inside.. you will miss the "black bean rice" "the hanging doll" "the plastic container" hmm.. think of it.. lots of memories~

not too bad~ :D

diesel
14-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Most important, you need the confidence and charisma to start the conversation. Once the conversation hit on, you are half way there. My gut feel is most of the gals are also waiting for guys to approach and start a conversation. ;)

Need confidence and charisma is one thing. The conversation struck between she and you is another. Ooi...yo...your sentence is misleading to readers wor..

Your so call 'gut feel' (sixth sense) may be wrong. Don't preceive the wrongful signal given by the ladies.

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Your so call 'gut feel' (sixth sense) may be wrong. Don't preceive the wrongful signal given by the ladies

agree , they like to give wrong signal .. signal which you think it correct.. end up wrong..

vivian_hoo80
16-01-2005, 01:50 PM
durain used to study and work in Japan.. so he very "japaness style" of ti ko..

anyway, in japan many school gals wear mini school skirts and when they climb up any stairs, if u are behind these gals, u basically can see all their underwear.. a common sight in Japan... but underwear only wat.. no big deal....

contridiction.. "shy to expose underwear but when reach the beach or swimming pool not shy to show off bikini???" i think those japaness cotton tara panda underwear has more cloth to it than a bikini... :)

Quite true....but we are looking at different situations here.
If we go bath, we must be naked.
If we go swimming, we wear bikini.
If we go other places such as pub, we wear normal dressing.
Ya?
;)

uglyger
16-01-2005, 03:06 PM
wat do u guyz tink of ger pickin guyz up...juz a queztion...i m not plannin to do so...newae dun haf the figure to do so alzo...ha ha can anz ?

STUD100
16-01-2005, 03:54 PM
wat do u guyz tink of ger pickin guyz up...juz a queztion...i m not plannin to do so...newae dun haf the figure to do so alzo...ha ha can anz ?

i seriously belif guys do go for looks at the first place..well..at least presentable for the gals who pick up guys..or else..the ger must really have a character tat attracts pple..hee..tats how i see lah..theres many side view of it...for eg..the way the gals speak..dress up..sings....everything lah..its just like how gals looka t guys who pick them up too..hehe..but usually guys more thick skin as they will entertain the gals..unlike gals..soo cold when guys picks them up..haha..

asdfghjkl
16-01-2005, 03:59 PM
studs.. seems to me that u picked up them often and feel cold.. :p

cbjuiceyumseng
16-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Last night as said earlier, i got humilated somewhat :(

Not even a fat cheebye approached me, though will not fuck her but still good for ego. :D

noon
16-01-2005, 05:25 PM
refering to ONS & pick up waitress..

this is my humble opinion,pls pardon me if necessary.
personally,i feel tat getting gals doesnt mean impossible if u dun haf $$,looks,car.

of course driving an exotic car helps much more,& also higher chances of getting exotic types of gals like airlines waitress/etc..

$$/Looks also helps.

if haf nothing of the above, picking gals will depend on ur ladyluck. most often the ladyluck u haf will determine the chances of picking up gals..

im a person with such luck,but those luck do not come easy,i tried & failed countless times before getting my hands on some gals..
the more u try & more chances u get,it sounds alike betting..

after so much money & time wasted, might as well spend it at GL! so i made a wise choice,go GL rather than waste effort..

i haf some experience posted here see my post at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=733095#post733095.

<pls do not ask contacts from me, thank you>

uglyger
16-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Last night as said earlier, i got humilated somewhat

Not even a fat cheebye approached me, though will not fuck her but still good for ego.

den i approach u lor...ha ha but dun mind me hor...me ugly...ha ha...n short n thin ..:p happie ? ha ha ha...

uglyger
16-01-2005, 08:27 PM
i seriously belif guys do go for looks at the first place..well..at least presentable for the gals who pick up guys..or else..the ger must really have a character tat attracts pple..hee..tats how i see lah..theres many side view of it...for eg..the way the gals speak..dress up..sings....everything lah..its just like how gals looka t guys who pick them up too..hehe..but usually guys more thick skin as they will entertain the gals..unlike gals..soo cold when guys picks them up..haha..

i m a veri friendli perzon lor....ha ha if u dun mind my lookz dat iz...n i can be over talkative n loud mouthed...but if u sae friendz n talk cock friendz onli ...look shouldn't be too much to ask for ar.....lol...not tryin to pick ya up (quitted x newae) juz lookin for pple to talk crap...

newae ne pple here interezted to go lim kopi...cbyumseng sae he dun mind...but one on one talk crap veri boring lookin for more pple to come out for talk crap session...but cannot too late i got curfew ha ha. ger n guy both welcomed.

spinelli10
16-01-2005, 10:08 PM
den i approach u lor...ha ha but dun mind me hor...me ugly...ha ha...n short n thin ..:p happie ? ha ha ha...

actually,no matter hw ugly the gal is,if she dare to approached me,i sure at least be friendly one :)

medicheng
17-01-2005, 09:16 AM
i am still waiting to be pick up... haha like wat another brother say, any girls, even a fat cb come talk to me... i will have the greatest moment of all times... haha... but always think impossible... that sat night saw a girl in skirt playing pool at cosy bay... knn... i no guts to go forward and talk.... too much wolves at her table liao......

uglyger
17-01-2005, 09:26 AM
oh realli? den next time i pick u up lor ...ha ha...but i dun ons one....rofl...help u boost ur ego a bit :p

medicheng
17-01-2005, 09:46 AM
ok ugly ger! :)

I dun think u really ugly.... if a girl is confident enough to approach a guy stranger... she is half chio liao... ;)

uglyger
17-01-2005, 09:47 AM
ha ha ...was kiddin...i not thick skinned enuff to approach guyz.... :D but if u wan to make friend u can approach me...juz talk crap n lim kopi n thoze stuff :D

lawry
17-01-2005, 09:51 AM
ha ha ...was kiddin...i not thick skinned enuff to approach guyz.... but if u wan to make friend u can approach me...juz talk crap n lim kopi n thoze stuff :D
ok.. i approach u now.. ( i steady.. come clean.. dont do pm.. secret secret behind close door one...) when can we have kopi n those stuff? i work near raffles place ~ tanjong pagar area. I can bring a few more samster along if u dont feel comfortable to lim kopi with me this lao ti ko....

:)

uglyger
17-01-2005, 09:53 AM
ha ha...but never sae i never warn u...i ugly....ha ha... :p

medicheng
17-01-2005, 09:55 AM
ha ha ...was kiddin...i not thick skinned enuff to approach guyz.... :D but if u wan to make friend u can approach me...juz talk crap n lim kopi n thoze stuff :D
hahaha no lah really. I like talking to girls who dare to speak and not those quiet quiet types who like dunno how to talk like that... if u dare and open up enough, u r half chio liao!

uglyger
17-01-2005, 09:56 AM
i add u le....hehe...i can be quiet too...if i m not comfortable...but if i veri comfy wif da perzon i can be veri loud mouthed...rofl oh n i add u on my msn le

lawry
17-01-2005, 09:57 AM
ha ha...but never sae i never warn u...i ugly....ha ha... :p
huh? u mean lim kopi and TCSS must see face one? aido.. so next time when i go kopi tiam or coffee bean and if there is a ugly ger sitting in front of me facing me.. i must go ask her to turn her face away so that i can lim my kopi and tcss?? :)

uglyger
17-01-2005, 09:58 AM
ya...or i wear brown paper bag wif 2 slit to meet u n talk crap alzo can :D

lawry
17-01-2005, 10:08 AM
ya...or i wear brown paper bag wif 2 slit to meet u n talk crap alzo can :D u joker.. dont need lah.. :p

uglyger
17-01-2005, 10:09 AM
later u c me...u die .....den haf to attend ur funeral...i dun wan to be the cauze of death of a perzon... :D

vivian_hoo80
17-01-2005, 03:33 PM
later u c me...u die .....den haf to attend ur funeral...i dun wan to be the cauze of death of a perzon... :D

Gal ah...how old are you?
You like to sing? Myself a gal, and i usually go with my gal colleagues to sing at KTV pub....you want to join us?

cuntarow
17-01-2005, 03:42 PM
actually i m also a gal----- :) can i join u all

uglyger
17-01-2005, 03:44 PM
eh i 21 le...but i look like onli 18 ....:(

vivian_hoo80
17-01-2005, 03:45 PM
eh i 21 le...but i look like onli 18 ....:(

Gal ah, its okie.
You like to sing?

asdfghjkl
17-01-2005, 03:46 PM
wat? is this gg to be the congregation of females? erm... :rolleyes:

uglyger
17-01-2005, 03:46 PM
ok lar....but i sing hor...the window will break ..... :eek:

waypastprime
17-01-2005, 03:47 PM
wat? is this gg to be the congregation of females? erm... :rolleyes:

Ok. Wait I go and create a female nick. :p

Tai_zi21
17-01-2005, 03:48 PM
ok lar....but i sing hor...the window will break ..... :eek:

So fast back liao? got pass ur driving lessons mah? ;)

uglyger
17-01-2005, 03:51 PM
So fast back liao? got pass ur driving lessons mah? ;)

no still cannot clear turnin...sigh :(

Tai_zi21
17-01-2005, 03:53 PM
no still cannot clear turnin...sigh :(

Come dun sad le! i sayang ok? :)

cuntarow
17-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Gal ah, its okie.
You like to sing?
hi gal thanks for your point anyway saw my msg haha hope can maintain as friend :)

vivian_hoo80
17-01-2005, 05:42 PM
hi gal thanks for your point anyway saw my msg haha hope can maintain as friend :)

Sure...why not?
;)

STUD100
17-01-2005, 06:20 PM
studs.. seems to me that u picked up them often and feel cold.. :p

heee..well..i have to agree tat diff situation got diff outcome..hehe..but lucky for me..most of it is okok one..heee...

maybe one of the sat..bros from sbf goto winds lor...n sing roof top n you r precious..haaaa..so we noe whos who..

durian
20-01-2005, 01:48 PM
refering to ONS & pick up waitress..

this is my humble opinion,pls pardon me if necessary.
personally,i feel tat getting gals doesnt mean impossible if u dun haf $$,looks,car.

of course driving an exotic car helps much more,& also higher chances of getting exotic types of gals like airlines waitress/etc..

$$/Looks also helps.

if haf nothing of the above, picking gals will depend on ur ladyluck. most often the ladyluck u haf will determine the chances of picking up gals..

im a person with such luck,but those luck do not come easy,i tried & failed countless times before getting my hands on some gals..
the more u try & more chances u get,it sounds alike betting..

after so much money & time wasted, might as well spend it at GL! so i made a wise choice,go GL rather than waste effort..

i haf some experience posted here see my post at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=733095#post733095.

<pls do not ask contacts from me, thank you>

For me, going to GL no longer has no kick. So I've to develop the skills (experience, charisma and courage) to pick up gals.

Try this:-

1. Sit near a corner where many gals will stray by.

2. Depending on the bar/pub/disco, order a drink that differentiate you from the rest. Get an empty glass by yr side.

3. Enjoy your drinks and scout around.

4. Engage your targets through eye contacts and show a smile. If she ignore, move on to next target. If she reciprocate, then give her a toast. If she has no drink, then pour a drink for her using the empty glass/mug and half the battle won.

So far I have been quite successful. Last nite went to DB and managed to sian 1 gal who was working in a semi-cond company.

PS: make sure she has no bf around or else you'll end up being trash.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:49 PM
For me, going to GL no longer has no kick. So I've to develop the skills (experience, charisma and courage) to pick up gals.

1. Sit near a corner where many gals will stray by.

2. Depending on the bar/pub/disco, order a drink that differentiate you from the rest. Get an empty glass by yr side.

3. Enjoy your drinks and scout around.

4. Engage your targets through eye contacts and show a smile. If she ignore, move on to next target. If she reciprocate, then give her a toast. If she has no drink, then pour a drink for her using the empty glass/mug and half the battle won.

So far I have been quite successful. Last nite went to DB and managed to sian 1 gal who was working in a semi-cond company.

haha did u manage to bed her bro?

durian
20-01-2005, 02:14 PM

hmmm.... we had a wild petting seesion and planned to go to a orchard rd hotel but was surprised it's fully booked. by then decided to call it a day. i normally do not wanna bed a gal on the first date becos she can actually turn around and cry rape. I had 1 encounter when both of us were quite high and we had a ONS in the car.... the next day her gf called to express her unhappiness and suddenly it daunted on me that if she cry rape and report to police.... i'm a dead meat.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:30 PM
hmmm.... we had a wild petting seesion and planned to go to a orchard rd hotel but was surprised it's fully booked. by then decided to call it a day. i normally do not wanna bed a gal on the first date becos she can actually turn around and cry rape. I had 1 encounter when both of us were quite high and we had a ONS in the car.... the next day her gf called to express her unhappiness and suddenly it daunted on me that if she cry rape and report to police.... i'm a dead meat.

yea some gers can be bitches...agreed to haf sex le...n willingly n later accuse guy of rape

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:37 PM

gasp...

can bring me out next time.. pls...

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Gal ah...how old are you?
You like to sing? Myself a gal, and i usually go with my gal colleagues to sing at KTV pub....you want to join us?

me too, i am a gal too can i join you????

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:22 PM

(snip snip)
gal who was working in a semi-cond company.

wah can i join u next time u go i want to see u in action. so far in my experience and also other friends experience not so easy pick up chicks in clubs. ugly gers easy lah, pretty gers not so easy. would like to see how an expert do his stuff...

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:24 PM

no need go spend money etc etc la. just pick ur target and walk up straight to her and ask "BABY I AM HORNY WANNA FUCK"

or the hokkien equivalent (i think) "AI SIO KAN MAI"???

V|ernar
20-01-2005, 04:26 PM
or the hokkien equivalent (i think) "AI SIO KAN MAI"???

power~! i like this.. straight forward~

salute~

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:32 PM
power~! i like this.. straight forward~

salute~

bro thank u thank u... ! long time never log in... nice to see an old fren! i'm going over to the porno share section later... don wan to go now.. scare go in stuck for hours kekekeke!

V|ernar
20-01-2005, 04:37 PM
haha , i delete all my porno..

170 gig of porno..

i think i insane liao.. nevermind.. dont want to watch porno liao..

up u brother~ have fun~

weakpig
20-01-2005, 04:39 PM
aiya, bro, you should have pass some porno over to my side. i have lots of space here. throw away very wasted...

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:39 PM
haha , i delete all my porno..

170 gig of porno..

i think i insane liao.. nevermind.. dont want to watch porno liao..

up u brother~ have fun~

we have both up each other laa ! agree about the porno... after a while u become crazy !!!!

V|ernar
20-01-2005, 04:41 PM
lol , just notice~

where had you been? went to sian mei mei ah?

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:49 PM
lol , just notice~

where had you been? went to sian mei mei ah?

no lah .... ! i wish! busy with work! (which is a good thing i guess, if u know what i mean!)

lawry
20-01-2005, 04:55 PM
we have both up each other laa ! agree about the porno... after a while u become crazy !!!!U up me aready?? :D

so when are u showing me the "ai show gan mai" act?? pls pm me for date.. :)

sdfr
20-01-2005, 07:34 PM
U up me aready??

so when are u showing me the "ai show gan mai" act?? pls pm me for date.. :)

huh? i was talking to V|lernar laaa! but anyway i up u oradi la. No need to show one laa. just go to a girl in a pub and say "AI SIO KAN MAI???". sure work one. :)

durian
25-01-2005, 06:06 PM
wah can i join u next time u go i want to see u in action. so far in my experience and also other friends experience not so easy pick up chicks in clubs. ugly gers easy lah, pretty gers not so easy. would like to see how an expert do his stuff...

Hmmm... drop me yr number and i'll call you. I'm no expert ..... maybe i was lucky :p

secret75
26-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Hmmm... drop me yr number and i'll call you. I'm no expert ..... maybe i was lucky :p

Hey bro, I would also like to join in the gang for your next clubbing session. Can pm me if you are ok to chiong together?

Cheers!

BTech
27-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Hey bro, I would also like to join in the gang for your next clubbing session. Can pm me if you are ok to chiong together?

Cheers!

Is this session still on ? I wanna join ! Sorry it took me awhile to ask !

paperstones
28-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Is this session still on ? I wanna join ! Sorry it took me awhile to ask !

It is 12 years already :D

BTech
28-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Are the pubs still around?