PDA

View Full Version : Massage in KL

Pages : [1] 2 3

pink_cow
08-01-2005, 03:40 AM
i see lotsa threads with this topic but are all in JB ... any bro here know places in KL/ Cheras/ PJ area ...

HornyMe
08-01-2005, 05:38 PM
i see lotsa threads with this topic but are all in JB ... any bro here know places in KL/ Cheras/ PJ area ...
for pj area u can try on citytell mid valley,eastin,armada,crystal crown,summit...

pink_cow
10-01-2005, 09:05 AM
for pj area u can try on citytell mid valley,eastin,armada,crystal crown,summit...
but those are spas rite ... i was looking for those "massage" only places

theman
10-01-2005, 11:56 AM
but those are spas rite ... i was looking for those "massage" only places

Read up on this site: http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=242

The_Hustler
10-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Another good HC is at Segusa... better known as Ampang HC. Lotsa local delicacies... a few Thais and Viets and PRCs. Nice ambience, very good OKTs and check out PRC No. 661... bloody super service, sex in the shower, excellant BBBJ and even ...errr... backdoor invitation.

Back & Out,
The Hustler

yuji
11-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Hustler,

Mind to tell the location of Segusa? I am staying nearby Ampang. So let's see whether I can get something from there. Thanks in advance.

Another good HC is at Segusa... better known as Ampang HC. Lotsa local delicacies... a few Thais and Viets and PRCs. Nice ambience, very good OKTs and check out PRC No. 661... bloody super service, sex in the shower, excellant BBBJ and even ...errr... backdoor invitation.

Back & Out,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
11-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Not too sure mate... me took a cab and said Segusa Service Apartments and I was driven there. Big looking lobby...and the HC is on the right...up the spiral stairs....wont miss it. It's not along the main road type, 2 lanes and nearby the road junction can see brightly lighted signboard saying "AMPANG HC".

SuaKuSa,
The Hustler

Ausieguy
12-01-2005, 09:13 AM
It is actually Sucasa, not sugasa. When did you visit the HC? I was wondering whether the PRC is still there.

Thanks

reddevil73
12-01-2005, 02:36 PM
It is actually Sucasa, not sugasa. When did you visit the HC? I was wondering whether the PRC is still there.

Thanks

Aussieguy,
I thought that they are no longer any PRCs at the ampang HC only local flavours. Can somebody confirm that there are really PRCs at this place. Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Regards :)

yuji
12-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Ya, I need the confirmation too. I remember few months ago, I heard a ML from Flamingo Hotel, Ampang, that indeed there are PRCs, but I didn't go and check it out. Wonder they still there.

Aussieguy,
I thought that they are no longer any PRCs at the ampang HC only local flavours. Can somebody confirm that there are really PRCs at this place. Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Regards :)

Ausieguy
12-01-2005, 04:57 PM
I am trying to get confirmation too.

Hustler.....pls?

cokester
12-01-2005, 05:06 PM
I am trying to get confirmation too.

Hustler.....pls?

Confirm still there. 661 is indeed superb but you need to be a bit forthcoming and don't just wait for her to initiate everything. You can start the 'ball' rolling and she will join you. Very loud in bed but confirm super service - not the lick you all over type but GF type.

The_Hustler
12-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Yep, must've been called Sacusa or something close to Segusa.

I saw 6 PRC chicks in the service apartments... 2 per room. I had no. 661 on Friday 7th. Yes, it's kinda discreet, with accompaniament by the OKTs... leading me up all the way to the upper floors.

Cheers
Hustler

heartbroken
13-01-2005, 02:59 AM

bro can u tell me which part of eastin ?
is it eastin hotel ?
is it a spa or HC ? what svc do they provide ?

Ausieguy
13-01-2005, 08:36 AM
How do you rate her on the look department? Is she tall?

Thanks

cokester
13-01-2005, 10:32 AM

Thanks

Not very tall, quite fair...probably 34B or something, 'look' around 7, skin's really smooth

yuji
13-01-2005, 10:44 AM

Thanks

Also, on top of this, mind to tell the damage?

The_Hustler
13-01-2005, 07:49 PM
No. 661.

She's on the slightly meatier side but her bubbly character makes up more than that. I'm not into ratings.... diff strokes diff folks. But if forced into it...I would giver her a 6.5-7 ratings in terms of looks... service wise 9.5!

Cheers,
The Hustler

samsungman
14-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi,be going to KL next week.Anyone knows a spa/hc where I can get a good massage.

The last time I went was terrible.Green elephant at Sungei Wang.Pay 210 ringgit,no massage at all just a fuck job.
Can I asked for massage only in spa or hc and pay additional for special if the massage is good.

Thanks

samsungman
14-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Sorry first time posting.Be going to KL next week.Like to know a spa/hc which is good in massage.

Last time I was there visited Green Elephant at Sungei wang Plaza.Service sucks,no massage just a fuck shop somemore pay $210 ringgit.

Can I just asked for massage service in spa/hc and if massage is good asked for extra instead of paying the full package.

Brothers recommend please.

Pundek
14-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Hmm.. didn't know that there's a HC in Sucasa. Was around the area yesterday scrathing my head on where to go. Finally just went home because of the stupid blackout!

hakuna007
17-01-2005, 02:34 AM
The massage at Concorde Hotel HC is not bad. You can opt out the extra.

tazzer
17-01-2005, 08:44 AM
i'm interested in checking out no.661... how do you get up to the room? secusa?? haven't heard abt it... enlight me..

serembanmen
17-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Sorry first time posting.Be going to KL next week.Like to know a spa/hc which is good in massage.

Last time I was there visited Green Elephant at Sungei wang Plaza.Service sucks,no massage just a fuck shop somemore pay $210 ringgit.

Can I just asked for massage service in spa/hc and if massage is good asked for extra instead of paying the full package.

Brothers recommend please.

PM me if u want to for massage service in spa/hc , I will bring u around if I am free. As for ur info KL massage is not like sin. Kl massage gal are bit old. :D

silverbullet
17-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Concorde Hotel is not bad, Relaxsa HC I think it is called. Used to go there, they have renovated the place sometime ago. WLs there are not only have good figure but face also....some have bitchy/slutty look(which I like). Don't know if one by name of Ting Ting is still there. She is recommended, tried her more than 3x, very good GF type, she will lick your arms and fingers while u missionary her....lots of moaning. Still remember the first time met her during world cup time, she ask me if I like to watch and play football, asked her why, she says she wants me to shoot into her GOAL....as I pole her as keeps on screaming Goal, Goal Goal. Very cute and naughty. Quite fleshy, and meaty but solid ass. She's from Seremban.

silverbullet
17-01-2005, 12:15 PM
If you want good massage not FJ & BJ.....go for Zen at SS2, infront of Tmn Bahagia LRT. Look for Len....gives good massage and urut batin.

sassina2
17-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi,be going to KL next week.Anyone knows a spa/hc where I can get a good massage.

The last time I went was terrible.Green elephant at Sungei Wang.Pay 210 ringgit,no massage at all just a fuck job.
Can I asked for massage only in spa or hc and pay additional for special if the massage is good.

Thanks

Both Green Elephant and the Federal are more well known for full service (aka package fucks) with no massage. However, at Federal, there is proper massage from which some of the girls also do extras.

The proper and well trained massage places would include :

VIP Spa on the 7th floor of the Legend Hotel
The Health Spa at the Pearl Hotel at Jalan Klang Lama
The Spa at the Dynasty Hotel
Dorsett Hotel also has a good massage joint.

Theres also a good one at the entertainment and food complex next to Concorde Hotel but I forget the name. That's a HK styled joint but I forgot the name.

Also a good one in the City Bank building on Jalan Ampang. (Not sure if its in this building or in the Nikko Hotel as I have not been there for more than a few years; to this joint so I forgot, maybe theres one in both buildings.)

Several more in KL which I forgot the names.

gigantic_tk
20-01-2005, 01:25 AM
If you will to zoom in your effort in Bukit Bintang areas, you can try out these Health Centres within the vicinity.

Genesis
Sunshine
Skyriver
Spa de Palace
Federal
Green Elephant
Imperial
Corona Inn
Park Inn – 5th floor
Nova
Hotel Malaysia
Melia
Park Royal

For best model and service in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Pinang,...), you may want to view this site :
http://www.vegas.enetmyne.com/.

DeKuip
30-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Went to Sucasa HC 2 days ago.

They have all local gers, saw 1 malay n 1 indian oso (not that pretty). They still provide PRC but have to call from outside.

Inhouse gers is RM198 n call in is RM230.

werty97
30-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll b going 4 biz trips in Feb 05 & will b staying in Prince Hotel.

S my following boss is quite strict, hence cunt roam too far.

Thus can any1 enlighten me on any HC/KTV that R within walking distance?

10 Q

DeKuip
30-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll b going 4 biz trips in Feb 05 & will b staying in Prince Hotel.

S my following boss is quite strict, hence cunt roam too far.

Thus can any1 enlighten me on any HC/KTV that R within walking distance?

10 Q

Relax 5 HC, opposite Beach Club... above Thai Club.

werty97
31-01-2005, 12:09 PM
10s Bro DeKuip, I'll take note & provide FR if patronise.

Can give more details like facilities, gals 2 bonk, cost etc.

BTW, any ideas about KTV? Bottle fees? Rooms charges? Take Out?

guppiesguppies
31-01-2005, 03:06 PM
yo bros...

me curently in cititel... and good recommendations for special services around my area? i'm not very versed with the road and streets here... matter of fact... my first time in KL...

thanks a million in advance to all

happy chinese new year!!!

DeKuip
31-01-2005, 05:08 PM
yo bros...

me curently in cititel... and good recommendations for special services around my area? i'm not very versed with the road and streets here... matter of fact... my first time in KL...

thanks a million in advance to all

happy chinese new year!!!

Hi bro

Cititel it self got a HC, it provide sex service too. Nearby (u still need to take cab) u got Armada hotel n Crown Princess hotel that have the same service. My advice is go to bukit bintang area, have a drink than only go to a many hc in this area.

Darknites
14-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Will be in KL for a 1 night trip.. likely to stay in Federal.. read that Federal also have own HC.. any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?

This is onw of the few times i'm headed down to KL without my wife, keke.. want to take full opportunity to "enjoy" myself :P any disco or pub worth visiting as well?

Cheers,
Shadow

serembanmen
15-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Will be in KL for a 1 night trip.. likely to stay in Federal.. read that Federal also have own HC.. any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?

This is onw of the few times i'm headed down to KL without my wife, keke.. want to take full opportunity to "enjoy" myself :P any disco or pub worth visiting as well?

Cheers,
Shadow

You can try beach club, worth trying(maybe can get ONS) :D
walking distance 30 minute.
you must take a cab , if u stay at Federal,

lacoruna69
15-02-2005, 02:22 PM
any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?

ShadowBro,
you can call the HC from your hotel room. The extension will be written on the phone in most cases. If dun hv, call recep for the ext. Ask the HC recep whether got room service. They will understand. You can tell them a basic description of what kind of gals u like. A gal will be despatch to your room at a time u like. Remember to ask the price upfront. Minus point is u may not like what u see. I've done the same when I'm staying in Plaza Hotel. Any more doubts, can PM me.

PageUp
19-02-2005, 01:59 AM
:) Hi,I'll be going up to KL next week to conduct some workshops & meetings, will be staying in Sheraton Imperial.Any good recommendations for a HC nearby for a massage with extras like HJ,BJ or more. Would appreciate if you could share the price/tips for the extras.Not tried the KL scene yet...more familiar with bangkok..thanks

vfv_slr
24-02-2005, 06:54 PM
If you will to zoom in your effort in Bukit Bintang areas, you can try out these Health Centres within the vicinity.

Genesis
Sunshine
Skyriver
Spa de Palace
Federal
Green Elephant
Imperial
Corona Inn
Park Inn – 5th floor
Nova
Hotel Malaysia
Melia
Park Royal

Hi Bro,

Search thru but last updates on Skyriver and Genesis are all in 2004.
Any idea / recommendations on gals to look out for currently they have?
Any changes in Damage?
and lastly if I am around that area ard 10+am to 1pm, are they open for business already???
Thanks!

fl_lover
24-02-2005, 07:34 PM
bro can u tell me which part of eastin ?
is it eastin hotel ?
is it a spa or HC ? what svc do they provide ?

hi Eastin hotel has a spa at second level, they have a pool, suana and a eating place, they provide massage at rm60, package at rm 198 and package with massage at 238. service very good, can ask captain to call girls for cat walk, my FAV girl is guuci, only 22 years old, good tits boobs at least B, and very horny and wet to the touch.

Darknites
16-03-2005, 01:14 PM
hi Eastin hotel has a spa at second level, they have a pool, suana and a eating place, they provide massage at rm60, package at rm 198 and package with massage at 238. service very good, can ask captain to call girls for cat walk, my FAV girl is guuci, only 22 years old, good tits boobs at least B, and very horny and wet to the touch.
no kidding? got catwalk service as well?

hmm.. will keep this place in mind for a lookout while i'm there more often. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Shadow

dathinman
18-03-2005, 01:07 AM

Massage only RM60? That's cheap. Even Lisa de Inn charges RM83.60 for a massage.

DeKuip
30-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Hi bro's

Yesterday my fren brought me to Kelana Business Centre to have thai massage, the massage is provided by thai gers ( emm.. thai auntie ), no sex involve or allow. It's almost up to thailand standard, so far best thai massage i've tried in KL.

Just wanna info other bro's who like real thai massage.

Cost: RM60.00 for 1 hour
RM88.00 for 2 hours
Sunday special discount RM78.00 for 2 hours oil massage.

Business hours is 10 am to 10 pm.

Darknites
31-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the advice from various bros.. just came back from a trip to KL and as mentioned, stayed in Federal.

Went over to Beach Club on a Tues night.. wow.. the club is pack even at 11pm+.. many angmos in the club and hell a lot of smoke.. saw some ladies lingering around the area but all looked like malay/filipinos..

as the place was too packed, we went across the street to Thai Club (i think).. place was semi open, so less smoke and sure less crowd.. we went in to get beer and sat away from the band but enough to see the performance. However, place was not very happening.. sure, there are some gals with other tables, not sure these gals came with the guys or they hook on to those guys before we arrive.. but definitely no action for my friend and myself who sat chatting for at least 30-45 mins.. in the end, finished up our half dozen beer and headed back to hotel... zero gals bother to chat us up.. and we are not fat nor ugly.. :( the waitress not bad though..

keke.. anyway.. just to say that Thai Club not much action, think should have gone into Beach Club anyway.

Cheers,
Shadow

drbones666
31-03-2005, 04:00 PM
and said Segusa Service Apartments and I was driven there.

Sucasa, is this the HC right beside the Sweat Club gym they have there? I looked at it once but it looked so dank I didn't go in.

fatassrider
31-03-2005, 05:41 PM
going to KL tomorow. will be staying in the new Hilton KL.

any near HC nearby for afternoon session? Prefer room service :P

zimzum
01-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Bro Shadow,

Less action in Thai Club? I dun think so. Probably u might have chosen the wrong place to hunt for your preys. They have this set of regular Thais who are available near the entrance.

Not all will approach you. So somehow u gotta keep your eyes sharp and scout for one. Sometimes u need to break the ice too cause u r simply a stranger to them. Who knows? U might be one of the MIBS. :D

Better Luck Next Time!

ZZ

Thanks for the advice from various bros.. just came back from a trip to KL and as mentioned, stayed in Federal.

Went over to Beach Club on a Tues night.. wow.. the club is pack even at 11pm+.. many angmos in the club and hell a lot of smoke.. saw some ladies lingering around the area but all looked like malay/filipinos..

as the place was too packed, we went across the street to Thai Club (i think).. place was semi open, so less smoke and sure less crowd.. we went in to get beer and sat away from the band but enough to see the performance. However, place was not very happening.. sure, there are some gals with other tables, not sure these gals came with the guys or they hook on to those guys before we arrive.. but definitely no action for my friend and myself who sat chatting for at least 30-45 mins.. in the end, finished up our half dozen beer and headed back to hotel... zero gals bother to chat us up.. and we are not fat nor ugly.. :( the waitress not bad though..

keke.. anyway.. just to say that Thai Club not much action, think should have gone into Beach Club anyway.

Cheers,
Shadow

smarties
28-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi Bro,

Search thru but last updates on Skyriver and Genesis are all in 2004.
Any idea / recommendations on gals to look out for currently they have?
Any changes in Damage?
and lastly if I am around that area ard 10+am to 1pm, are they open for business already???
Thanks!

Tried Genesis recently, They open at 12 noon to 12 midnight, but best time is after 6 when all the girls are in. There's this babe I tried, Diane, will give FR when free.

Damage: (Food + spa included)
RM77 auntie massage (30+ yr) (Extra negotiate wif her),
RM208 full package (simple massage by WL)

GOOD Place, the service is good.
No rush, can use spa facilities, relax and have snacks while they show you the gals... I had 3 sessions in 2 days...

smarties
28-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Had a Traditional massage at this place above Hyundai showroom in Jln Genting Klang Next to Galleria Shopping Centre.

Basically all malay YOUNG girls. NO Aunties or grandmas!!! There was this Good looking one but when it was my turn, she had signed out and walked out the door. the rest are std looking.

Massage Only RM 38, 60 mins
Urut Batin xtra RM 38, 15-20 mins more

Opted for the full thing la, only RM 76

Shown into room with curtain only. took everything off and wore shorts provided. place looks clean and neat.
Gal came in made me lie down, gave std oil massage.
As I went there late (12 midmight) Gal was a little tired liau, so not much energy.

Massage over in 50 mins, gal pull off shorts and started massaging my inner thighs before moving to my balls. Finally she massaged my dick. Wah, the feeling is soooo goooood. First time had my dick massaged with oil.

After a while she ask want to release OR keep for later.
I say release, if not cannot sleep tonight.
She then put towel over didi and started to give HJ.
After 15 mins of HJ, she say hand tired still cannot come???

Then I say don't cover didi and need to change position. I sat up and started to caress and smell her hair. then slowly moved to caress her neck, shoulders & back. Then I moved my hands into her jeans. She say no, no!!
I tell her afterwards I give her tips. Seeing no further objections, I moved into her panties, rubbed and squeezed her ass with my right hand. My left hand then moved up her breasts and started to caress her nipples under her clothes. ALL THIS while, she never stopped her hands moving up & down on my dick. I tried to shift my left hand to her pussy and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out. Action Stop.

I said sorry, and asked to continue. she added more oil to my dick and resumed HJ. I took her LH and told her to massage my balls also while I resumed my RH massage on her ass and my LH her breasts. After a while I shot my load. and boy what a BIG LOAD. she wiped me wif the towel and I dressed up. Gave her RM10 tips.

Washed my hands in the common toilet and proceeded to pay. As I was the last customer, they proceeded to lock up.

ast0nvi11a
28-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Bro Smarties,

Thanks for the info. I have visited their branch in Kuchai Lama and similar service was provided with same cost EXCEPT the raba2 part :( . Don't think all gals there allow raba2. You were lucky man! Do u rmbr her name or not? Pls share....

aston

topfuel
29-04-2005, 08:49 PM
assuming im stuck or staying arnd KLCC, can someone kindly recommend the nearest n best place to go for massage + package as its my first time...dont wanna wonder too far away...

dathinman
01-05-2005, 12:41 AM
assuming im stuck or staying arnd KLCC, can someone kindly recommend the nearest n best place to go for massage + package as its my first time...dont wanna wonder too far away...

No need to wander too far. Got Spa de Palace at Life Centre. Further up the road (Jalan Sultan Ismail) you have got Genesis at HSBC building. Then there is Jalan Bukit Bintang, many HCs there.

Night time can go Beach Club to see any FL you want to take back.

toneman
03-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey everyone.

New here. Just wanna share my first FR.

2 weeks ago went to this new MP in same location as BT in Puchong. No signage, just a banner stating massage for only RM36 per hour, intro price. Wanted to try Rose at BT but was told she was booked till late, so tried this new place. It's the row of shop facing the row in which BT is located. On the 3rd floor just next to a mechanic shop.

Old lady manning the counter. Did not ask for anyone in particular, but got a milf named Fanny, I think about 40+ but still has slim body and ok looking. Since I'm not really into milf, so told her only want good massage. And she was good. My bones were cracking everywhere. Very chatty. Room was partitioned with a curtain for door. She asked me whether I wanted HJ, only RM30. Told her I'll pass but tipped her RM14 from the balance I got from the RM50 for the good massage.

When I paid her tip in her waiting room, there was about 6 ML, all milf. Local chinese, no indon. So, if BT is full or you're into milf, try this place.

Will post my next FR when I try Rose of BT as recommended here.

Cheers!
toneman

topfuel
06-05-2005, 09:34 PM
No need to wander too far. Got Spa de Palace at Life Centre. Further up the road (Jalan Sultan Ismail) you have got Genesis at HSBC building. Then there is Jalan Bukit Bintang, many HCs there.

Night time can go Beach Club to see any FL you want to take back.

bro...the genesis is it 10th flr at hsbc??

btw have u heard of executive spa in KL?? saw a number of places eg like hotels havin this "executive spa" signboard...is it decent spa or what? pls advice thanks.

dathinman
06-05-2005, 11:56 PM
bro...the genesis is it 10th flr at hsbc??

btw have u heard of executive spa in KL?? saw a number of places eg like hotels havin this "executive spa" signboard...is it decent spa or what? pls advice thanks.

Don't know which floor bro. But it is the only spa in the whole building so you can't go wrong.

Don't think an executive spa is that much different from a spa. But of course there are spas that are strictly no hanky-panky. Some also cater for both men and women.

Why don't you mention which hotels you are referring to? Bros in here can then confirm got action or not.

topfuel
07-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Don't know which floor bro. But it is the only spa in the whole building so you can't go wrong.

Don't think an executive spa is that much different from a spa. But of course there are spas that are strictly no hanky-panky. Some also cater for both men and women.

Why don't you mention which hotels you are referring to? Bros in here can then confirm got action or not.

the hsbc buildin is the one along the roadside right? theres the lightrail track infront of it..ok cos tts the only hsbc buildin i saw and i saw a "SPA @ 10th flr" or something signboard, a v small one at the side of the building. Ok for hotels hc the hotel im staying at doesnt have as i posted to ask before..so i think the other possibilites are the hotels nearby, and nt some crap hc that will cut my carrot head. I know federal is one but tryin to keep that for last resort as that one abit famous, once i start askin ppl directions for federal, they'll know haha...i prefer the hsbc one becos it doesnt look that complicated and its just along the road, "decent"/highclass lookin building so i feel safe..federal along bukit bintang that stretch abit complicated la for me...since nt local walk arnd sure ppl know...btw damage for the hsbc one isnt more than 200rm for full package right

dathinman
07-05-2005, 01:24 AM
That should be the one; HSBC building/Genesis Building (?). HC is named Genesis...I think. It is quite close to the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Sorry don't know about the price as I have never been there before. But ask the OKT to explain everything to you. Some places offer massage, full package, full package+massage.

Another place nearby is Spa de Palace at Life Centre, where there is a TGIF restaurant. It is very close to Beach Club.

If you want to venture further, you can try Green Elephant Spa at Sungai Wang Plaza, the hotels around Jalan Alor (road parallel to Jalan Bukit Bintang).

Check out streetdirectory.com.sg Got link to KL map at the bottom; to get you around.

Sounds like you are a bit concerned about safety. Fair enough, as you are not from around here. But the area is quite safe. It is a tourist area, there are more police patrols.

In the evenings, there are people up and about on the sidewalks; it is a lively area.

topfuel
07-05-2005, 03:09 PM
That should be the one; HSBC building/Genesis Building (?). HC is named Genesis...I think. It is quite close to the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Sorry don't know about the price as I have never been there before. But ask the OKT to explain everything to you. Some places offer massage, full package, full package+massage.

Another place nearby is Spa de Palace at Life Centre, where there is a TGIF restaurant. It is very close to Beach Club.

If you want to venture further, you can try Green Elephant Spa at Sungai Wang Plaza, the hotels around Jalan Alor (road parallel to Jalan Bukit Bintang).

Check out streetdirectory.com.sg Got link to KL map at the bottom; to get you around.

Sounds like you are a bit concerned about safety. Fair enough, as you are not from around here. But the area is quite safe. It is a tourist area, there are more police patrols.

In the evenings, there are people up and about on the sidewalks; it is a lively area.

thanks bro dathin, very informative you have been! Yes am quite concern abt safety over pleasure. Because i took a walk wif colleagues outside bintang near low yat plaza i think and there were already many indecent ppl hangin arnd so i am alittle worried. Yes i saw booths with POLIS arnd the area so i think with ur assurance its safe as long as one is alert. Have heard abt the green elephant but said to be nt worth it as its purely for f*** so meanwhile will steer clear frm it.

pomrakthai
07-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Agreed. Stay clear off Green Elephant HC.

You may get cheaper fix at the Imperial Hotel HC at Jalan Alor nearby. :rolleyes:

hornie
08-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Went to check it out... no lei. was not offered special.

Had a Traditional massage at this place above Hyundai showroom in Jln Genting Klang Next to Galleria Shopping Centre.

Basically all malay YOUNG girls. NO Aunties or grandmas!!! There was this Good looking one but when it was my turn, she had signed out and walked out the door. the rest are std looking.

Massage Only RM 38, 60 mins
Urut Batin xtra RM 38, 15-20 mins more

Opted for the full thing la, only RM 76

Shown into room with curtain only. took everything off and wore shorts provided. place looks clean and neat.
Gal came in made me lie down, gave std oil massage.
As I went there late (12 midmight) Gal was a little tired liau, so not much energy.

Massage over in 50 mins, gal pull off shorts and started massaging my inner thighs before moving to my balls. Finally she massaged my dick. Wah, the feeling is soooo goooood. First time had my dick massaged with oil.

After a while she ask want to release OR keep for later.
I say release, if not cannot sleep tonight.
She then put towel over didi and started to give HJ.
After 15 mins of HJ, she say hand tired still cannot come???

Then I say don't cover didi and need to change position. I sat up and started to caress and smell her hair. then slowly moved to caress her neck, shoulders & back. Then I moved my hands into her jeans. She say no, no!!
I tell her afterwards I give her tips. Seeing no further objections, I moved into her panties, rubbed and squeezed her ass with my right hand. My left hand then moved up her breasts and started to caress her nipples under her clothes. ALL THIS while, she never stopped her hands moving up & down on my dick. I tried to shift my left hand to her pussy and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out. Action Stop.

I said sorry, and asked to continue. she added more oil to my dick and resumed HJ. I took her LH and told her to massage my balls also while I resumed my RH massage on her ass and my LH her breasts. After a while I shot my load. and boy what a BIG LOAD. she wiped me wif the towel and I dressed up. Gave her RM10 tips.

Washed my hands in the common toilet and proceeded to pay. As I was the last customer, they proceeded to lock up.

ast0nvi11a
09-05-2005, 02:19 PM

Bro, if u were not offered special service (ie: Urut Batin/Juagen, they dun offer any other special service except juagen anyway); it means that ML is not trained to do Juagen. Judging from my experience, most of the MLs here refuse to let you raba-raba.

Anyway, this place offers one of the cheapest massage & juagen service in town.

aston.

kitaro
10-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Any senior bro can give advice on any HCs that provide full service near Berjaya Times. I'll be staying there for a night only next week. Hope someone can recommend any place that is within walking distance.

thanks in advance

dathinman
10-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Any senior bro can give advice on any HCs that provide full service near Berjaya Times. I'll be staying there for a night only next week. Hope someone can recommend any place that is within walking distance.

thanks in advance

Sunshine HC is one, located somewhere behind Berjaya Times Square. Look out for the abandoned construction site with the tower cranes. Sunshine HC is somewhere around there.

Or cross the road, cut across to Jalan Bukit Bintang. Plenty of HCs over there, covered in here before. BTW, please use the overhead pedestrian crossing where the train station is. :o I almost ran down a couple of people trying to cross the busy Jalan Imbi.

kitaro
12-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Thanks bro dathin.
One other thing. I'm coming over to KL with a Malay friend. Thought we both go cheong together in KL, me and my Malay friend.
Is it ok for a Malay Singaporean to walk into HCs in KL?
Any comments or advice from our KL bros.

ast0nvi11a
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks bro dathin.
One other thing. I'm coming over to KL with a Malay friend. Thought we both go cheong together in KL, me and my Malay friend.

It shd be ok. Don't go other types of joints. Just go to HCs....safer.

bbailey
12-05-2005, 04:53 PM
I thought the initial idea of this thread is to explore and share the places in KL offering good massages. but nothing much is said abt the quality of the
Call me stingy, but I just feels that it's not worth it to pay for the entry charges and to get those "touch touch here & there" kind of massage.

Can any bro here help to enlighten me on any place which offers quality massage?

Thanks!

my9incher
12-05-2005, 04:59 PM
I thought the initial idea of this thread is to explore and share the places in KL offering good massages. but nothing much is said abt the quality of the
Call me stingy, but I just feels that it's not worth it to pay for the entry charges and to get those "touch touch here & there" kind of massage.

Can any bro here help to enlighten me on any place which offers quality massage?

Thanks!

Bro, Dorset spa along jln imbi offers good massage apart from good food.
Numbers 83,33 are xcellent and dont offer hj.

garath
23-05-2005, 06:45 PM

Thanks!

Yes, Jasmine Aromatherapy has good Swedish massage.

Its at Crown Princess Hotel shopping mall, next to Empire Tower, Jln Tun Razak, 21622866.

Using public transport, alight at PLRT Ampang & cross the Pedestrian Bridge over Jln Tun Razak into Yowchuan. Turn left & walk straight to Crown Princess mall. Take the escalators to the mall's top floor; it's next to a travel agency.

Tell the boss (Jasmine) specifically what maladies/injuries/aches you have & ask her to select the therapist. The ones she provided had firm, accurate hand placement and consistent dynamic rolling movement. I had a leg muscle strain, & her therapist could trace the affected muscle & circulate the affected area. She used a "strong qi" rythmic & comforting technique with no pain during & after. Almost fell asleep because it felt very calm & relaxing with light music playing.

I hear it gets crowded there after 5pm though.

TheHappyMondays
25-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks bro dathin.

Why no? You speak Malay more advantages. Along the streets, don't get those man who introduce girls and they bring you there. Its expansive! Beware, must well go to HC. Good luck! :)

KL_boy
25-05-2005, 11:18 PM
I tried looking for Zest and Zen today...Cant find them..So ended up in this Mirama..Not bad lar..GOt a few SYT..

Damage: Rm88 (juagen+massage) + RM30 (Chau sui)

my9incher
31-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Bro KL_boy,
88 for jua gen+massage is very good price. Is this 45 mins session?
Is there a HC/spa in Mirama hotel?

KL_boy
31-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Em..Actually..THe Mirama in SS2 is actually a MP..So it is not a HC/Spa..

U can actually negotiate better price..BY..TElling the frontdesk guy..That U are goin in for massage only..THen inside u quietly negotiate with the massage Lady for Juagen..

The other day I went again...
Damage:

Massage: RM48
Juagen: RM10

my9incher
02-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Bro KL_boy..can give directions ..where exactly in SS2? btw, the massage ladies are indo or thai?

smarties
02-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Bro Smarties,

Thanks for the info. I have visited their branch in Kuchai Lama and similar service was provided with same cost EXCEPT the raba2 part :( . Don't think all gals there allow raba2. You were lucky man! Do u rmbr her name or not? Pls share....

aston

Her name was bibi or baby or somethin like that.

I think it depends on the the tcss, the customer, the massuer. I speak good malay and tcss A LOT wif her. Also it was very late and she was too tired to fight back???

FYI, there was this big indian man in singlet & slippers waiting for her outside. She die, die also say want to avoid. (he was at least 3X her size???) Halfway thru my massage, her friend pop her head into the room and say the man cannot wait and left already.

Anyway, I only tried once and probably will not return. not much fun to feel & cannot eat.

given a second take, I'd rather:
Take the massage only at $38.
Save the $48 top it up with $160, go to HC and have a good sauna, spa, meal, watch some TV, oogle at the WL parade, have a good suck, lick, fuck, etc. (The FULL PACKAGE MAN!!!) for 4 hours of enjoyment, relaxation & eating.

GReddy182
02-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey Bros,

I'm heading up to KL this saturday with a friend. We are both caucasian and we are looking to have a great time. Are there any places and prices that any of you can recommend?

We are staying at the Radius Hotel, not exactly sure where in KL but i know its there. Anyways i heard that most hotels have health centers, but we would both like to try the most popular ones, offering the best services.

Any help and directions would be very much appreciated.

KL_boy
03-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Bro KL_boy..can give directions ..where exactly in SS2? btw, the massage ladies are indo or thai?

Hi..U know the SS2 Police station? The exact same row..

dathinman
03-06-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey Bros,

I'm heading up to KL this saturday with a friend. We are both caucasian and we are looking to have a great time. Are there any places and prices that any of you can recommend?

We are staying at the Radius Hotel, not exactly sure where in KL but i know its there. Anyways i heard that most hotels have health centers, but we would both like to try the most popular ones, offering the best services.

Any help and directions would be very much appreciated.

You are staying in the "Golden Triangle", tourist area, central business area, etc. Radius Hotel even has a health centre but I hear they have mostly Indons and Mainland Chinese/PRCs.

Anyway, there are numerous HCs nearby; Deluxe, Genesis @ HSBC building, Spa de Palace at Life Centre, etc.

For Freelancers, you can check out the Beach Club and the Thai (?) Club across the road. Further up the road is Hard Rock Cafe where you might also get lucky.

my9incher
03-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Hi..U know the SS2 Police station? The exact same row..

Bro_KL,
Thanks for the directions..found the place but it's called MIMOSA not mirama.

BLUESMAN
03-06-2005, 10:23 PM
So Bro 9incher...how was it....any FR please.

KL_boy
04-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Bro_KL,
Thanks for the directions..found the place but it's called MIMOSA not mirama.

Oops... :p Sorry..Sometimes..ME blur blur la..
So how was it?

KL_boy
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Eh bro..No FR?

my9incher
06-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Bro_KL,
Just checking out to see where's the place. Was in a hurry so
didnt try. currently travelling overseas. Will try it and give FR when
I come back to msia.

KL_boy
07-06-2005, 07:10 PM
HEhehehe...WE can go together when u get back..By the way..GOod news to Lotus fans..They opened up another 3 new outlets..I only remembered one in Taman Connaught. Btw..I managed to 'raba raba' one of the ML at KEpong outlet..KEkekek :D

BLUESMAN
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Where is the location of this outlet in Kepong?

KL_boy
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Metro Prima..NEar KFC..BUt..BEar in mind..Very very hard to raba raba..u got to be damn persistent..WIth heart and $$$

Zack Tan
08-06-2005, 08:13 AM
I've been to KL several times and fellow bros have brought me to the Beach Club and the Thai Club a few times, but never had the chance to see an FL there leh and never had the chance to release....

The last trip, bro TD620G brought me to Genesis@ HSBC. The place was quite nice with very good service. Saw a few girls from far wearing sexily so thought that this time, I should be able to release so pop a "magix" courtesy of Mr.Devil. Went for the Suana, steam baht, etc to let "magix" get into the effect.

When was about ready, bro TD620G got the "captains" to bring the girls over for us to chose. KNN, none of them can make it leh... so in the end never take anyone. CCB, wasted the magix which was in my blood stream the whole night but cannot get the chance to do anything. :(
Bro. Thaivisitor,
Actually one of the better spa to try is Cititel in Mid valley. Gals galore but also very crowded as it's situated in a big shopping mall. Always rush rush so not much fun.
However if you go out of the city to PJ, you can try Armada and Crystal Crown. Of these 2 spas, Armada is newer and facitlities are upmarket type. You can take your time and enjoy. Gals generally are of a good standard.
Cheers,

wcrsrp
10-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Planning a trip to Lgkwi/Danok/Hty, first week of July, anyone interested to join? Driving from Kuala Lumpur to Bukit Kayu Hitam, if interested we can share transport cost. Will provide more information when time comes nearer.

Zack Tan
11-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the info bro. Anytime you want to come to Hatyai, let me know.
Bro., Thanks. Will look you up but I dun't get to Hatyai these days. More to BKK for business. If we happen to meet one day, it would be my pleasure to buy meal & drinks.
Cheers,

pink_cow
16-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Ha the last time i was in this thread, it was a massage thread ... why turn into sheong thread la ... but nevertheless after massage or juagen it will still lead to cheong rite .. haha

Ok i've been "street wise" ever since my first post in this thread, basically you can all fnd these massage parlours practically everywhere, i'm staying in Pandan Indah, Cheras and there are like at least 10 massage parlours here ...

When i'm working during the day, in Sri Rampai, Wangsa maju, there are like even more there

Just look for those "Pusat Kesihatan" , "Pusat Urut" or even "Pusat Urut Kaki", they have been mushrooming like wild these days

If you are in Pandan Indah, and you know where Station One is, there is like at least 4 massage parlours at the opposite row of shops.

Price are RM48 for normal massages and RM58 if you got juagen inside. While some places have some young malay or sabah chicks, some have those older ladies too. From my experience, young = fun and older ones = better skilled at massaging. Worst part is that if you do not book, then you will not be able to choose them. Some kinda rules.

The roooms are small partitioned rooms with only curtains and dimmed lights and plus very cool airconditioning. I will provide a FR for what i had today at this "Hong Lok Massage Parlour" right across the road from Hong Leong Bank in Pandan Indah

Did not as for her name but she looks mid 30s, with big tits, and very low cleavage shirt and short pants - for whatsoever reason. I went with a fren and constantly updating each other via sms in silet mode that is. :)

She came in after 5 minutes and asked to take off my shirts, there are no towels but there is a pair of short pants, but i have never worn any of them, i just stripped and lie on the bed face down, she asked if i wanted oil or talcum massage, i opt for the oil type, she began to work on my back with her legs crossed on my back, can feel the heat from her pussy all the time, she procedded to massage my head too, thats feels really good.

Then after that she begun work on my leg and thighs, all the time she was stroking my thighs, her hands will swipe by my balls, and thats iratating as i am now halfway erected and lying face down does really hurts, she somehow wanted to kneel on my back and i stopped her, repositioned by didi and told her to proceed, she giggled. After working on my foot sole, she asked me to lie on my back, the very moment i flipped, and she repositioned the towel which was covering my ass, my didi just flicked over.

She said my did was happy, and i just kept quiet, she now works on my hands and head again. The head massage is indeed very calming and soothing. Then she went for my legs again, this time with my didi up high she kept on trying to intentionally touch it while stroking my thighs. Normally most of the ladies would ask or hint or show me the hand sign if i wanted to juagen. But she did'nt. Then she began to massage my belly, all this time with my did erect, it did get into her way. She then asked if i wanted her to kau tim my standing didi, i just kept quiet, then began to touched it, she says it need some relaxing. So i asked how much, she said RM50, i said use what? mouth ar? she replied no, hands only. THen took off the towel and began massagin my balls, it does feels nice with a warm oil lathered hand stroking your balls.

It was not like those malay or sabah ladies which will begin to stroke your didi immediately, she massaged my balls groin area for a good 15 minutes and then started toowork on my didi's head. I asked if i can "kacau" her and she obliged and roll her top off, exposing a very big tits, somewhere 36D or 38D.

She will alternate the stroking of the shaft and massagin of the balls, and sometimes both. She was sitting in front of me, and i was trying very hard to grab her tits. So i asked to sit beside me. She obliged, hehe. I have now a better access to both her tits, i even tried inserting my finger into the back if her panties, she squat up a lil and unzip her short pants, i can now insert my hand and feel her pussy. After a while she said if i wanted to cum i should tel her. After a while i signalled her to fasten the pace and she held her hand over the didi and i cummed. After i came, she was still masagin the didi, i felt ticklish and told her to stop, she cleaned up and applied talcum over my body - she said it will absorb the oil so i can shower more easily. Paid her and left the room, then paid the guy outside and left. Damage was RM50 for massage and RM50 for juagen.

DeKuip
17-06-2005, 06:34 PM
By the way..GOod news to Lotus fans..They opened up another 3 new outlets..I only remembered one in Taman Connaught.

Bro KL_boss,

Can tell me where exactly of Taman Connaught is this located... The side of KFC or opposite?

KL_boy
18-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi bro pink cow..Based on ur FR, me and my fren went to this Hong Lok just now...But sad to say lar...Big dissapointment lar.. :o ..First question, the gal that massaged u..Is she a chinese? Wearing specs...Or tied up hair...Kinda plump...?

We arrived at PI Hong LOk around 10 just now..Was really excited as never been to PI MPs. Instead of goin around the place first..I went to HOng lok straight away..From the outer look..HOng lok has a good sign board lar...But once u get inside..BIg let down lor..THe place is a bit run down...We were ushered into the rooms immediately..NO chance to see the gals at all...So after few mins..DARK room..A gal = AUNTY came in..Walan..Si beh old lar...Around 50+..But okok body lar..But face damn old lar...

She stripped me off..and started massaging..While I comment her for her strength..But there Nothing to shout about lar...I think LOtus is better lor in term of massage..

ANyway..After 45 mins..She asked me..JUagen? I said how much? She said 50...I was like..Wah..So expensive (act act lar)...She said very cheap liao lor...Then I ask can touch touch or not..She said no...Actually I wanted to decline the offer..But..WTH lar..HEre liao mar...Might as well release lor...
She started...AFter a while...She sat to my side..SO auto roaming lor...BUt outside only..I asked inside can ar?..She said have to add another RM30 tips..I was like...WTF??????? Immediately potong stim and my hands stopped auto roaming...AFter a while..She asked...Why so long havent come yet? I was tiu...In the end...HAve to force myself to come...KNN...THen paid her RM50 and chau quickly...

Face: -10/10
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 4/10 (not bad for an old lady)
Massage: 5/10
RTM?: Hell no!
DAmage: RM50 (1 Hour) + RM50 (Juagen)

PS..No offence bro Pink cow.. :) Just sharing a bad experience..

KL_boy
18-06-2005, 02:00 AM
I m not sure where is the Lotus for Cheras..But I will check out the exact location and let ye know..

boinker
20-06-2005, 11:29 AM
I m not sure where is the Lotus for Cheras..But I will check out the exact location and let ye know..

Does Sense and Ancent are another name from Lotus outlet?
I notice they use the same marketing plant "RM38/hour" banners.

Last I heard from them they have a new outlet near Ampang Park offer spa or something like that. Might cheack it out later.

zimzum
20-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Bro boinker,

My office is just around Ampang Park but i nvr really explore the surrounding. Where exactly is this place? RM38/hour is a good deal dude!

ZZ

Does Sense and Ancent are another name from Lotus outlet?
I notice they use the same marketing plant "RM38/hour" banners.

Last I heard from them they have a new outlet near Ampang Park offer spa or something like that. Might cheack it out later.

yuji
20-06-2005, 04:57 PM
The other day I went to a MP at Jalan Genting Klang. The OKT told me that they have another outlet at Plaza Yow Chuan. According to him, it's at the 4th floor. Not sure how much they are charging though.

Bro boinker,

My office is just around Ampang Park but i nvr really explore the surrounding. Where exactly is this place? RM38/hour is a good deal dude!

ZZ

pink_cow
20-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Hi bro pink cow..Based on ur FR, me and my fren went to this Hong Lok just now...But sad to say lar...Big dissapointment lar.. :o ..First question, the gal that massaged u..Is she a chinese? Wearing specs...Or tied up hair...Kinda plump...?

We arrived at PI Hong LOk around 10 just now..Was really excited as never been to PI MPs. Instead of goin around the place first..I went to HOng lok straight away..From the outer look..HOng lok has a good sign board lar...But once u get inside..BIg let down lor..THe place is a bit run down...We were ushered into the rooms immediately..NO chance to see the gals at all...So after few mins..DARK room..A gal = AUNTY came in..Walan..Si beh old lar...Around 50+..But okok body lar..But face damn old lar...

She stripped me off..and started massaging..While I comment her for her strength..But there Nothing to shout about lar...I think LOtus is better lor in term of massage..

ANyway..After 45 mins..She asked me..JUagen? I said how much? She said 50...I was like..Wah..So expensive (act act lar)...She said very cheap liao lor...Then I ask can touch touch or not..She said no...Actually I wanted to decline the offer..But..WTH lar..HEre liao mar...Might as well release lor...
She started...AFter a while...She sat to my side..SO auto roaming lor...BUt outside only..I asked inside can ar?..She said have to add another RM30 tips..I was like...WTF??????? Immediately potong stim and my hands stopped auto roaming...AFter a while..She asked...Why so long havent come yet? I was tiu...In the end...HAve to force myself to come...KNN...THen paid her RM50 and chau quickly...

Face: -10/10
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 4/10 (not bad for an old lady)
Massage: 5/10
RTM?: Hell no!
DAmage: RM50 (1 Hour) + RM50 (Juagen)

PS..No offence bro Pink cow.. :) Just sharing a bad experience..

Hmm, shit do happens, mine was a chinese. but speaks malay to me, thought i was malay

hmmm normally the girls are non-chooseable ... had a bad experience once too, was not allowed to choose(back then when i was still new to this stuff) an older lady came in - around 30's, back then when an aunty in 30's come and service me - i sure tiau kau kau wan. but massage is different from cheonging - but then the aunty changed from using her hand to using her mouth. This was in a MP in Sri Rampai.

massage always come first(btw any one tried those aunties in Chong Nah Hoi - Tropicana? those anuties are great)

Massage - the older are more experience, not like those young young malay girls, which always ask for "urut batin" after like 15 minutes of massage.

I even had one which told me she wanted to have a smoke, then told me she had to go pee in the toilet.

Some place really sucks!

KL_boy
20-06-2005, 11:52 PM
HAhahah True true Bro pInk COw..Sometimes..Hard luck it is!

REview for today..

Date: 20/06

Finally, I found the place out after reading back some old post regarding Z*** from WSG. If u know where is the MOBil in SS2..Just look left immediately and u ll see the place with a huge banner. WEnt up the place and was greeted by the OKT (lady) Kim..Very frenly..Offered me a drink and asked me if I had made a booking or not..I said no..I told her the place was recommended by my frens, so I decided to drop by. I asked her to recommend a gal to me coz I had no one in mind actually. Apparently, The morning team consists of Middle aged MLs whereas the afternoon team consists of SYTs. So u guys know what time to go there lar..
I was then escorted to the room where I was joined shortly by Mimi. I immediately stripped naked and lie down on the mattress...Nothing much to shout about the Massage..Which was quite normal. But she was frenly and chatty..So ..It was okok lor..Soon..After bout 1 hour..SHe asked me Batin or not? She was already fondling my cock.. But I kindly decline..Coz I know the infamous AMy is in the next room..Kekekkeke
First Gal
NAme: Mimi
Looks: 4/10 (Plump but pleasant)
Massage: 6/10
Batin: YEs (but didnt try) RM50
Boobs: 34?
Body: A bit out coz plump
Extra: During Batin, U are allowed to touch touch..Apparently..From a reliable source, SHe will do BBBJ too..
DAmage: RM50 (massage only)
Only if u like 'Fat' gals.. :p

After resting for bout 5 minutes..I decided to go next round of massage with AMy..HEheheh..Was brought back to the same room just now..Soon, Amy arrived. THis is the first time I see her apart from reading her name now and then in WSG forum..Kekeke...Now..She is quite good in massaging...Quite power lar compared to Mimi..She was talkin bout her past when I mentioned that she was quite famous lar...(ahem ahem U know why lar)...She admitted that she does FJ but not with everyone lar..And yes..She go for regular blood check every 3 months..Apparently a divorcee with one Child..THat is why she has to do it sometimes...So to cover cost and daily expenses..But I wasnt looking for a FJ lar..So ..I asked for batin lor.. :D Oh yeah..She mentioned that she doenst do BBBJ..Only FJ. And nowadyas..SHe choose which customer to do FJ..ANd yeah..If u read bout the infamous double batin session..She no longer do that..It was only for a while when she was workin in Zen. So today..No double session lor...Batin session was good..NOt the rushy type..ANd yes..She will use one finger to kinda sort of finger ur ASshole..I wasnt a fan of that...So I asked her to stop..kekekekek...THen I asked her to sit next to me lor..So auto roaming lar..Not bad..Allowed kissing, necking, nipple suck and pussy digging..But it is all up to ur 'talk talk' skills..Coz initially..She didnt allowed that. Finally..Blowed my load..And she said I can go take bath too..Wah..Nice..

Name: AMy
Looks: 5 1/2 /10 (better than Mimi)
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: 33?
Batin: 8/10
Body: A bit plump
Extra: No BBBJ. Else..Everything in..
Damage: RM 50 (massage) + RM50 (batin + touch touch and pussy diggin)

Wait for my Part 2 story..Mas and cristine from DJ outlet..

moneymoney
21-06-2005, 02:04 PM
"When i'm working during the day, in Sri Rampai, Wangsa maju, there are like even more there."

Can recommend the massage place at Sri Rampai Wangsa maju?? I never been there.

Kampung Pandan also a lot of massage place.

KL_boy
21-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Bro money money...Me too..Nver tried Wangsa Maju or Kampung Pandan area..Anywhere else to recommend?

moneymoney
21-06-2005, 10:58 PM
finally found out the place at sri rampai yesterday nite.
there have 3 massage palour there, if i am correct.
-ros emas
-ayuma
-lian lian

too late to go up, will explore this weekend.

KL_boy
22-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Ei..Make sure u make a report after that ya?

boinker
22-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Bro boinker,

ZZ
Inside Plaza Ampang roof top. Bewarn this outlet is pure vegi spa. no hanky panky. They even throw in extra like- steam room, mud bodymask, feet scrubing, etc, etc. That is for a fee.

Rm38 that is for standart oil massage.

moneymoney
22-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Ei..Make sure u make a report after that ya?

no no.kl boy. You go to explore and make report first. see ya.

KL_boy
22-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Bro money money..Too many rounds of massage d this month..
Massage only already cost me RM1K plusleh...
:D :D
What to do..Me a massage fan!

moneymoney
22-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Bro money money..Too many rounds of massage d this month..
Massage only already cost me RM1K plusleh...
:D :D
What to do..Me a massage fan!

ic then wait u got money first.

johnnyboi888
22-06-2005, 07:38 PM
hi brudders! going over kl next wk for a few days...been reading thru but not much info...any good recommendations/cost for hc would really be appreciated!!

funlovinguy
22-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Hi Guys,

I've just moved to KL and don't know my way around very well. Are there any short time sex shops like in Geylang (Singapore) or places to get a massage and handjob for around RM 80-100?

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations of such places, preferably in or near the Bukit Bintang area, and of girls who have given you good service, especially with those who do AR.

Thanks guys in advance for helping out a newcomer. I will post all my soon to be FR's.

Cheers!

selim
23-06-2005, 12:12 PM

It is in Jln Cheras, opposite Courts Mammoth, beside stadium Badminton, a double storey shop lot. The name is not Lotus, they used SENSE massage.

selim
23-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I would like to recomended LS Traditional Massage, opposite Station 1, third shop, between Apple and AA, If you r chinese, pls request from the capatin Chong, U want massage gal with skirt, he will provide u the gals.

Massage: RM50
HJ: RM50

After u have a good relation with the captain, some more ekstra u can get.

Ausieguy
23-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Mind to elaborate more on their service ....AA had PRCsfor your info..just to let u know. I think LS & AA belongs to the same owner.

funlovinguy
26-06-2005, 03:25 PM
PLease can anyone where exactly is LS traditional Massage. I don't know where is Station 1. Thanks!

I would like to recomended LS Traditional Massage, opposite Station 1, third shop, between Apple and AA, If you r chinese, pls request from the capatin Chong, U want massage gal with skirt, he will provide u the gals.

Massage: RM50
HJ: RM50

After u have a good relation with the captain, some more ekstra u can get.

Mr.Ng
26-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Yes, in a HC / Spa one can get massage and a package.

But then you have now in KL popping up so many "Urut Traditional": that is not a spa, even seldom has good shower facilities. It is a pure massage with some extras. Prices from 38.-RM for massage 1 hour and another 38.-RM for Urut Batin = HJ

Now, at the moment the most famous chain is LOTUS and ZEN with 4 or 5 shops all over town. Don't have the cards here, perhaps will post adresses later.

Common for all the urut's is that you get into a cubicle with curtain or non-lock door. Matress on the floor, some have soothing music and candles with good smell, some try to copy bali-style spa. Some just plain ole-chinamen massage tables...

ML's from Malaysia, seldom PRC or Thais. Indons only in the very high class parlors wich are then strictly no-hanky-panky.

The ladies give Urut batin, if lucky you can roam and feel tits and memek = but that's it. No fuck-shop!

Disadvantage for foreign travellers: you need a car. The uruts are hidden in shophouses 2nd / 3rd floor in one of the outer areas, not in town center.

Now you know. If you tell your "massage"-experience don't talk about any hotel HC - ok?

gateau
29-06-2005, 02:52 PM
then can post some ML's address at here?

Mr.Ng
29-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Lotus 1
50-4, Jln 11/116 B, Kuchai Entrepeneur Park, off Jln Kuchai Lama, Tel 79802236

Lotus 2
44-1, Blok D, Vista Magna, Jln Prima1, Metro Prima, Kepong, Tel 62586285
..both nice settings, clean

Urut Tradisional
46, Jln 10/116 B, Kuchai Entrepeneur Park, Tel 79872281
..older style place

gateau
29-06-2005, 06:27 PM
how abt ampang or cheras? coz more near to my area..can tell me some? =p

powerstation
01-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Massage at The Cititel, Mid Valley.
Spa at 6th floor if i am not wrong.
called for Caroline.

Boobs : C cup.
Damage : full service at RM 198

gateau
02-07-2005, 04:41 AM
erm..the hong lok that u mean is it pusat urut kaki? coz i still cant find the hong lok massage parlour..onli found the massage for foot 1..

Ha the last time i was in this thread, it was a massage thread ... why turn into sheong thread la ... but nevertheless after massage or juagen it will still lead to cheong rite .. haha

Ok i've been "street wise" ever since my first post in this thread, basically you can all fnd these massage parlours practically everywhere, i'm staying in Pandan Indah, Cheras and there are like at least 10 massage parlours here ...

When i'm working during the day, in Sri Rampai, Wangsa maju, there are like even more there

Just look for those "Pusat Kesihatan" , "Pusat Urut" or even "Pusat Urut Kaki", they have been mushrooming like wild these days

If you are in Pandan Indah, and you know where Station One is, there is like at least 4 massage parlours at the opposite row of shops.

Price are RM48 for normal massages and RM58 if you got juagen inside. While some places have some young malay or sabah chicks, some have those older ladies too. From my experience, young = fun and older ones = better skilled at massaging. Worst part is that if you do not book, then you will not be able to choose them. Some kinda rules.

The roooms are small partitioned rooms with only curtains and dimmed lights and plus very cool airconditioning. I will provide a FR for what i had today at this "Hong Lok Massage Parlour" right across the road from Hong Leong Bank in Pandan Indah

Did not as for her name but she looks mid 30s, with big tits, and very low cleavage shirt and short pants - for whatsoever reason. I went with a fren and constantly updating each other via sms in silet mode that is. :)

She came in after 5 minutes and asked to take off my shirts, there are no towels but there is a pair of short pants, but i have never worn any of them, i just stripped and lie on the bed face down, she asked if i wanted oil or talcum massage, i opt for the oil type, she began to work on my back with her legs crossed on my back, can feel the heat from her pussy all the time, she procedded to massage my head too, thats feels really good.

Then after that she begun work on my leg and thighs, all the time she was stroking my thighs, her hands will swipe by my balls, and thats iratating as i am now halfway erected and lying face down does really hurts, she somehow wanted to kneel on my back and i stopped her, repositioned by didi and told her to proceed, she giggled. After working on my foot sole, she asked me to lie on my back, the very moment i flipped, and she repositioned the towel which was covering my ass, my didi just flicked over.

She said my did was happy, and i just kept quiet, she now works on my hands and head again. The head massage is indeed very calming and soothing. Then she went for my legs again, this time with my didi up high she kept on trying to intentionally touch it while stroking my thighs. Normally most of the ladies would ask or hint or show me the hand sign if i wanted to juagen. But she did'nt. Then she began to massage my belly, all this time with my did erect, it did get into her way. She then asked if i wanted her to kau tim my standing didi, i just kept quiet, then began to touched it, she says it need some relaxing. So i asked how much, she said RM50, i said use what? mouth ar? she replied no, hands only. THen took off the towel and began massagin my balls, it does feels nice with a warm oil lathered hand stroking your balls.

It was not like those malay or sabah ladies which will begin to stroke your didi immediately, she massaged my balls groin area for a good 15 minutes and then started toowork on my didi's head. I asked if i can "kacau" her and she obliged and roll her top off, exposing a very big tits, somewhere 36D or 38D.

She will alternate the stroking of the shaft and massagin of the balls, and sometimes both. She was sitting in front of me, and i was trying very hard to grab her tits. So i asked to sit beside me. She obliged, hehe. I have now a better access to both her tits, i even tried inserting my finger into the back if her panties, she squat up a lil and unzip her short pants, i can now insert my hand and feel her pussy. After a while she said if i wanted to cum i should tel her. After a while i signalled her to fasten the pace and she held her hand over the didi and i cummed. After i came, she was still masagin the didi, i felt ticklish and told her to stop, she cleaned up and applied talcum over my body - she said it will absorb the oil so i can shower more easily. Paid her and left the room, then paid the guy outside and left. Damage was RM50 for massage and RM50 for juagen.

Rhasta
02-07-2005, 04:59 AM
can somebody provide pandan indah's ML which hv extra service?
mind to post the map or gv the address? :D

KL_boy
02-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Trust me..Avoid Hong LOk..

gateau
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
ar?y?then which should hv a try?

Rhasta
02-07-2005, 11:05 PM
then can gv more info?

KL_boy
03-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Pls read my previous posting..(Bad experience at Hong Lok)

gateau
03-07-2005, 02:01 AM
Pls read my previous posting..(Bad experience at Hong Lok)

bro,the recommend me some place la.. ZZ

KL_boy
03-07-2005, 11:49 PM
PJ area I can recommend lar..Cheras I cant help u out lar..Coz I seldom go there too leh..I heard from some bros APple is ok. Try it out!

gateau
04-07-2005, 02:03 AM
location at?

boinker
10-07-2005, 09:05 PM
PJ area I can recommend lar..Cheras I cant help u out lar..Coz I seldom go there too leh..I heard from some bros APple is ok. Try it out!

APple located at Jln 4/6A PI

been there 1 time only join mostly server nasi lemak
1 pack 50
2 pack 90

the time i was there had a char kew teow a bit over cook but works was good(strong)

Should we compile a list of MP around KL with the rating of the 1-place layout, 2-service and advice of captain, 3-service and what do you feel of the dish(any extra toping offer and rate)

sometime a place the been recomended by some other member we might pick up the wrong dish(we might endup having a disaster)

what do you guys think?

KL_boy
15-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Any new reports? No activities lately..

moneymoney
15-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Any new reports? No activities lately..

Coz everybody is waiting for you. :p :p

KL_boy
15-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Wait lar..ACtually got some reports..Will type them out tonight.. :)

boinker
16-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Suki @ Pan Jaya

De place- partition room. over all 6/10
Friendly auntie care taker 7/10
main dish(water lily late 20s or early 30, local chinese) notmuch of works 3/10
most of the time stiring up your fire so you need extra toping(good news for thoese who want extra)her grapes stand up during my auto roming very nice feel.
damage usual 50 + 50

note: how i wish she have better skill on the massage.

Daimon Emas(or something sound like that)Pan Jaya(same row as suki)

De place - cloth partition, over all 5/10
Unfriendly uncle care take 2/10
main dish(unknow dish name, 30s, tom yum) powerfull bone cracking, twisting
8/10(only draw back she dislocate my vein)
During extra no auto romming as she sit between my leg

damage 50 + 50

KL_boy
16-07-2005, 09:30 PM
PAn Jaya=Pandan Jaya?

boinker
16-07-2005, 11:16 PM
PAn Jaya=Pandan Jaya?

Yup

will write up about APple of PI later.

KL_boy
16-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Alrite..Thanks! :)

toneman
25-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Seeing how quiet this thread is, just wanna update all samsters that there is a new mp in puchong, exactly behind tesco puchong called Dayang Sari. There is a banner hanging with the price and i think it's just opened. Didn't have the opportunity to try it out yet but will try very soon. Meanwhile, any brothers that try it out, pls post FR here.

powerguy
25-07-2005, 06:35 PM
actually i quite dissapointed with all MP here... inside all old auntie n service is bad. so far i didn't get any MP that i happy n enjoy. i think so far HC massage skill is much much better n even HJ really unbeatable! what u all think?!

Rhasta
10-08-2005, 04:16 AM
recently no new report?

moneymoney
18-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Went to Suki pan jaya that nite. almost 11pm
at the end of massage, the lady ask me wanna FJ or not??
RM100
mature lady 30plus, she ride me till cum.

that all the FR

powerguy
19-08-2005, 11:57 AM
where is this place? Suki pan jaya? any info?

KL_boy
19-08-2005, 12:38 PM
I think it is in Pandan Jaya, CHeras.

g_segam
22-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Hi,

The only HC i've been to in KL is GE, had a malay girl, bad experience. After coming into the room, she striped and then proceed to ask to to go into the shower. No service, just take some soap wash didi, SOP. Then proceed to do a half hearted cat bath and BJ, like a dead fish when i fuck her, no sound somemore. Damn bad experience. Somemore ask me to give her tip, tell her wallet not with, say it's ok wait she follow to locke rand take, by this time I dman dulan liao. Just shut-up and walked out of the room, knn she follow me somemore !

Damn fed-up, i then ask the OKT to come over and tell him off politely. Told him that I've been "playing" for so long (bluffing lah) this is the first time i see such fucked up attitude, somemore no service level. He was apologetic and keep apologise to me, and during this time the knn mina still standing at the locker place waiting for me. I ask the OKT to see for himself, then he say he will settle for me, next thing i know, she just like disappear. should have come here and read the thread before i go up.

I'll be in KL next month, staying at the Eastin Hotel. Can the bros here recommend couple of HCs that opens till late ? say like 2 or 3 am ? that is nearby ? frokm the thread cititel sounds good, what time do they open till ?

KLKOOL
22-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi,

The only HC i've been to in KL is GE,

What I really don't understand is GE is really crap, but when u pass by the place at around 12am, they have heck of a lot of business. I think a lot of tourists sampling malaysian dish.

smallboy1
09-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone.

2 weeks ago went to this new MP in same location as BT in Puchong. No signage, just a banner stating massage for only RM36 per hour, intro price. Wanted to try Rose at BT but was told she was booked till late, so tried this new place. It's the row of shop facing the row in which BT is located. On the 3rd floor just next to a mechanic shop.

Old lady manning the counter. Did not ask for anyone in particular, but got a milf named Fanny, I think about 40+ but still has slim body and ok looking. Since I'm not really into milf, so told her only want good massage. And she was good. My bones were cracking everywhere. Very chatty. Room was partitioned with a curtain for door. She asked me whether I wanted HJ, only RM30. Told her I'll pass but tipped her RM14 from the balance I got from the RM50 for the good massage.

When I paid her tip in her waiting room, there was about 6 ML, all milf. Local chinese, no indon. So, if BT is full or you're into milf, try this place.

Cheers!
toneman

Hi Toneman,

Where is this BT? Any landmark?

smallboy1
09-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone.

Cheers!
toneman

Hi Toneman,

Where is this BT MP? Any landmark?

devinferno
10-09-2005, 04:25 PM
hello bros....

I will be in KL next week. Does anyone know where I could get a good Ang Mo gal from?? (Russian etc)?

am desperately looking for one.....price is not an issue

Thanx

BigBoss
10-09-2005, 07:10 PM
hello bros....

I will be in KL next week. Does anyone know where I could get a good Ang Mo gal from?? (Russian etc)?

am desperately looking for one.....price is not an issue

Thanx

Try the Federal Hotel HC. Sometimes they do have angmo for RM350.

DeKuip
13-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Yesterday my fren told me got a MP massage will do by PRC's. 1 hour body + 1 hour leg/foot massage will cost RM120, ask for extra service will ad another RM50 to RM100 (depends on gers)... I ask him what kind of extra service and he said up to u. It can be HJ, BJ or even FJ :eek:

I haven't go there before but i know the location. Maybe will ask bro TD0620G wanna survey this place soon. Other bro's wanna survey this place can pm me too...

powerguy
13-09-2005, 01:09 PM
where's the MP brother? wish to try out!

KL_boy
13-09-2005, 03:42 PM
I also wannt to know!

dreamchaser
13-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Yeah, where was it located?

DeKuip
14-09-2005, 08:59 AM
bro's, check ur pm.

KL_boy
14-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Bro..GOt the PM liao..THanks for the info! :)

sexcuore
14-09-2005, 04:55 PM
http://www.geocities.com/syokmassage/

transexual massage in KL?? browsed web and found this.. hahahah

dunno crank or what??

sexcuore
14-09-2005, 04:57 PM
sorry.. guess kenot paste links to commercial sites

dreamchaser
14-09-2005, 11:40 PM
That Mr. Bean was funny!

bigbear123
15-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi guys,

I went to a place near ampang point (above bakers cottage) a MP call Menjari or something like that.

Ask for the malay gal, they have sabahan and malays only.

You will need to try her batin, using a special oil.. very geng... twist and turn... make sure u clear all ur sperm....

** after u shot ask her to massage some more if got time she will do it for you... maybe you can get a second shot...

enjoy yourself...

KLKOOL
16-09-2005, 11:49 AM
I visited Presidential Spa in Damansara Perdana yesterday for the first time. If you are looking for a good massage, the place is quite good. Massage ladies are from Andana / The Spa. Also got side order if u want lah.

Don Hay
16-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi guys,

I went to a place near ampang point (above bakers cottage) a MP call Menjari or something like that.

You will need to try her batin, using a special oil.. very geng... twist and turn... make sure u clear all ur sperm....

** after u shot ask her to massage some more if got time she will do it for you... maybe you can get a second shot...

enjoy yourself...

thanks bro for the info, will like to know, what's the damage for batin and the massage? most importantly, which lady do batin? and is recommended? THanks

KL_boy
16-09-2005, 06:04 PM
I visited Presidential Spa in Damansara Perdana yesterday for the first time. If you are looking for a good massage, the place is quite good. Massage ladies are from Andana / The Spa. Also got side order if u want lah.

Is this a normal MP or Spa?What are the charges like? Thanks. A FR will be good.. :)

KLKOOL
16-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Is this a normal MP or Spa?What are the charges like? Thanks. A FR will be good.. :)

Its a Spa. Went there to check out the Gers. Not much selection, although the ones I saw were about 6 - 7.5 rating. Didn't go for the full service, which is RM200 as I was not up to it. Opted for just massage after a long day. The massage is RM 55, HJ is available, but i did not feel like it so didn't ask how much. Each massage is about 45 mins. Double session is RM110. Captain's name is Seng, real comedian, and friendly.

Sorry, not much of an FR. Maybe when I go for the full package I will be able to update u guys more. :p

vexus
16-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Taman Desa near to desa waterpark got!!

BALI-BALI

RM28 only

KL_boy
17-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Bro Vexus...GOt what? MP izzit?

vexus
17-09-2005, 10:34 AM
yup aromatherapy MP, HJ depend on the ML

Xcited
19-09-2005, 03:10 AM
There is one in SS2 called aromatheraphy (chow yang where the pasar malam) right beside the cornor restaurant. This place is ML not HC.

80% ARE NOT AUNTIES AND SAW young PRCs available

ML i got was malay at her late 20s name Lisa. Petite, cute tities but her massage was exceptional good. They called it the gay massage or something. Started striping as your not suppose to wear anything since shes going to give a full body oil massage including some surprises at your a$se :D . Pretty much new and does good urut batin, working up from the nuts and slowly to the shaft and vice-versa. I kind of like it slow and steady instead of "cangkul the little brother like its some kind of metal that needs to be melted" Place is clean unlike other joint i went and service is good.

Btw: There are alot of young PRC there as well.

Overall Rating:
Environment : 8/10
Pretty: 7/10 *comparing with ML ladies and aunties*
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Extra Services: Didnt get the nerve to ask :(
Damage: RM50 (Massage) + RM50 (Urut Batin)

ps: Is there any nice MP to intro that include BJs

Xcited
19-09-2005, 03:41 AM
Hey everyone.

Cheers!
toneman

Interesting where in Puchong is this? izzit near Tesco?

HamSupChai
19-09-2005, 09:36 AM
There is one in SS2 called aromatheraphy (chow yang where the pasar malam) right beside the cornor restaurant. This place is ML not HC.

ML i got was malay at her late 20s name Lisa. Petite, cute tities but her massage was exceptional good. They called it the gay massage or something. Started striping as your not suppose to wear anything since shes going to give a full body oil massage including some surprises at your a$se :D . Pretty much new and does good urut batin, working up from the nuts and slowly to the shaft and vice-versa. I kind of like it slow and steady instead of "cangkul the little brother like its some kind of metal that needs to be melted" Place is clean unlike other joint i went and service is good.

Overall Rating:

Is this MP the one that has 2 entrance (One for male and another for female only)??? Cause along chow yang got one MP that i know... Didnt expect theres Batin inside man...

if there is... awesome.

KL_boy
19-09-2005, 05:00 PM
HamSupChai..
The place near chow Yang confirmed got Batin services. Try Yanthi!

interstuff
19-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Just very curious. How come Singapore have so much options for china gals and yet so many still go KL to look for china gals? Yes, price is much cheaper. But through my opinion, singapore has much more options.

Xcited
20-09-2005, 02:36 AM
Is this MP the one that has 2 entrance (One for male and another for female only)??? Cause along chow yang got one MP that i know... Didnt expect theres Batin inside man...

if there is... awesome.

Yes u got it its the one with 2 entrance :)

sexcuore
20-09-2005, 05:56 PM
if any of u guys r in PJ, Subang Area and looking for GREAT massage without hanky panky.. try this lady at Topaz.. Corrine .. 40 ish big sized.. but really hard massage.. RM88.

she really knoes her stuff and can prolly tell u whats wrong and advise u on taking care of ur body. speaks good english and well versed with medical terminology.. not bullhsit type..

as for "other" stocks.. saw a few SYT.. guess local Chinese

moneymoney
20-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Just very curious. How come Singapore have so much options for china gals and yet so many still go KL to look for china gals? Yes, price is much cheaper. But through my opinion, singapore has much more options.

I am a Malaysian, never screw Singapore girl before, wish to screw one so much.

China gals can screw every where nowadays, boring already.

toneman
21-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Xcited,

The MP is next to Tesco Puchong but I dunno whether it's stull there. Haven't been there for a long time like 2 months. But BT and Dayang sari (I think) are definitely still there, also around the same area, just take a slow drive around. Across Tesco Puchong in Bandar Puteri there is Lavender MP, a sister company of Lotus MP. Haven't try yet but heard mostly young NL.

Remember to post yr FR later kay.

Toneman

kwong
22-09-2005, 07:56 PM
kl boy, the mp in chow yang, izzit m#M#S#?

sexcuore
23-09-2005, 08:24 AM
another small MP.. in Paramount garden PJ..
where the cinema used to be.. now giant market.. in the opposite lot .. on top of yongtaufu shop.. with big pink color sign board..

loads of young east malysian chicks offering masage and batin.. RM48 one hour with option of addition half or one hr.. batin is RM48 for 20 mins

chicks look like young malay gals.. very SYT... all above average but like gal next door types.. very petite with one or two on chubby side..

mesaage is ok la.. but chicks defiantely good.

KatoeyLover69
23-09-2005, 08:40 AM

If you want to screw a SillyPore girl, don't do it in SillyPore.

ALL the Chinese girls in the MPs and HCs in SillyPore are either from Malaysia or PRC.I don't think there are any Chinese girls from SillyPore working as WLs in SillyPore - maybe a few aunties working in Desker, Petain or Keong Saik Road ???

TohKeiFung
24-09-2005, 02:42 AM
seriously, you think there is a difference between Chinese girls in Malaysia and in Singapore? the only difference i can tell is that those pretty Singaporeans don't seem to like to take part in Miss Singapore pageant! :D

Rhasta
24-09-2005, 04:18 PM
http://www.geocities.com/syokmassage/

transexual massage in KL?? browsed web and found this.. hahahah

dunno crank or what??

anyone try b4?

KL_boy
24-09-2005, 05:00 PM
kl boy, the mp in chow yang, izzit m#M#S#?

The one u mentioned is in SS2 in front of the mamak stall.

THe one in chowyang is called A***A

max3388
24-09-2005, 07:32 PM
My first FR please pardon me if you don't like. Just wanna share info. I went to MP at Grand Season Hotel at Jln Pahang yesterday. Spa is located at 11th floor. Very clean and not many customers in the afternoon.

Captain paraded girls with sexy dress infront of me and my friend but he has already selected No. 8, Penny for me with tip from his friend. I also notised Jojo (no. forgotten) is very swee. Anyway, went in with Penny, very chatty local girl. Good figure. Tall and slim, handful "neh neh" (real stuff). But she did not massage me and straight away began with cat bath. Very soon BBBJ and then I rode her. Minus point is fake moaning, "oh yes.....". I don't think it was that enjoyable for her when I entered. Changed 2 positions and that is. However, she was very friendly.

FR:
Environment : 7/10
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 34B, 26-35
Massage: NA
BBBJ: 5/10, no power but with slurpping sound.
Fingering: Yes
69: Didn't ask
FJ: 6/10
Damage: RM188 net

strukkies
24-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi guys,

enjoy yourself...
Hi BigBear123,
Can you please tell me exactly where is this place? I would like to try.
Thanks.

Xcited
25-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Mimosa in SS2 FR

nice place for such small facility. Girls are mostly malaysian aunties 40ish. Anyway heres my FR. Place is sabahan decorative + ancient chinese. The pavement is full of those relexologi rocks like the one in genting highland. I had hard time walking on those pavement. Captain wasnt too friendly maybe still new. Got myself a malaysian chinese about 40ish name Alice. Plump but big papaya. Since most of them wearing baby-T it sort or make me wonder if raba raba is allowed, which trigger my question about special service :D . Well no special service they allowed although i was trying to convince for a good bj. But she says is difficult cause Mimosa is a very clean place and over there they dont allowed it. Do settle for batin. The good thing about this place is all the ML will try their very best to pleasure your needs. She did say if i wanted more than what this place can offer, i could call her and book her out. So auntie killers u might wanna try but i'll pass for now.

Name: Alice
Place: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Batin: 7/10
Auto roaming inside: Yes
Special: No
Face: 4.5/10
Damage massage 1.5 hours + batin= 70+50 = RM 120

Xcited
25-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Massage in Kajang - Y2k
Its a HC/SPA but hell its worth the massage

Went to find my favorite gal called Sharon but she no longer works there. So tried for replacement and got #88. Did one session the massage was ok nothing to shout about but when it comes to extra service, she was determine to match my favorite ML in that place. Although no surprice BJ when i had oil covered on my didi, she strip herself and she was covered with tatoo :) Only with her panty, she was up the massage bed on top massaging my didi while her big boobs was bumping up and down. Fingering is allowed after much persuasion as well as FJ but no BJ. Overall a nice session of urut batin cause shes wild and chatty as well. Also when u squeeze her nipples she might squeeze yours too in a pleasurable way.

Name: #88
Place: Spa, suana + makan mostly nasi lemak goreng stuff
Body: Plump but biggie papaya + all over tatto.
Face: 4/10
Massage: 7/10
Batin: 6/10 with extra fun
FJ: Yes damage ~RM 100 i didnt try so im not sure
Damage: Massage + Food + batin : RM123

I still miss sharon though, she showers for u after massage with no extra cost and always does tit farking with oil over her tit and your didi and on her cheerful day BJ free with no extra cost as well :D She was also chiubo for her age with still pink nipple. Grrr and good things have to end early. Last i heard from her workmate is she found a hubby and quit the job, someone actually payed her RM50k to become wife. Not bad for a ML heh

Macumba
25-09-2005, 09:12 AM

Overall Rating:

Anyone can help me finding that place? I walked all over SS2 last night without any success. Any landmarks or streetnames? The place is called Aromatherapy? Maybe a phone number?

Thank you so much, guys.

madman
26-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Anyone can help me finding that place? I walked all over SS2 last night without any success. Any landmarks or streetnames? The place is called Aromatherapy? Maybe a phone number?

Thank you so much, guys.

chow yang is not at the part of SS2 most of us know... It's a few streets away, near kayu nasi kandar...

madman
26-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Massage in Kajang - Y2k
Its a HC/SPA but hell its worth the massage

Is this HC in the hotel?

Badboy68
26-09-2005, 11:23 AM

Thank you so much, guys.

The place is called Aromatherapy...No:147..has two entrances..one for men and one for ladies..but it all leads to the same place...went there last week and had a PRC, Lucy..very tall..good massage and batin...friendly place...haven't tried the sabahans though..anybody tried?

KL_boy
26-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I still wonder if the PRCs over there allow raba raba?

Macumba
27-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Still lost. Simply cannot find those streetnames on my map. Maybe a street atlas helps.

Macumba
28-09-2005, 10:33 AM
thanks, madman and badboy, found it finally.

Just a few streets south of the McDonalds. Will try the place out and report back soon.

KLKOOL
28-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Still lost. Simply cannot find those streetnames on my map. Maybe a street atlas helps.

Bro, just look for Kayu Nasi Kandar SS2, Famous landmark. It is the row of shophouses behind.

shiok1968
28-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi BigBear123,
Can you please tell me exactly where is this place? I would like to try.
Thanks.Menjari is opposite Ampang Point. There is a row of shophouses that has a coffeeshop at one end and a bank at the other. Menjari is located on the third floor.If you stand at the carpark and look around, you will see a banner that shows you the place. I have been there twice. If you looking for a nice massage at the end of a long day, this is a nice place to go to. Prices are reasonable starting from RM45 for 1 hr of normal massage. Only malay girls and no hanky-panky. They do provide the malay version of "Jua-geng" but you are not allowed to touch the girls.(Maybe bcos I not handsome enough :p )

interstuff
28-09-2005, 02:47 PM

Wekk, you can find singapore gals in HC in Singapore. There are some leads in the forum if you try browsing through.

moneymoney
29-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Wekk, you can find singapore gals in HC in Singapore. There are some leads in the forum if you try browsing through.

How singapore girl service if compare with Malaysia girl
I think same la . :D :D

fandi
02-10-2005, 01:27 AM
new term? what is batin? :confused:

KL_boy
02-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Batin=Handjob

dathinman
02-10-2005, 10:22 PM

Urut batin. Massage of the male genitalia. Should be same with "jua gen". Supposed to let the "air" out. After that your didi becomes stronger.

Like jua gen, not supposed to cum one. But most places, the girls (especially those not trained to do batin) will just wank you away.

Caution: The real batin can be painful. If not done properly might even cause damage.

HamSupChai
02-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Urut batin. Massage of the male genitalia. Should be same with "jua gen". Supposed to let the "air" out. After that your didi becomes stronger.

Like jua gen, not supposed to cum one. But most places, the girls (especially those not trained to do batin) will just wank you away.

Caution: The real batin can be painful. If not done properly might even cause damage.

lol.... sometimes its not that they were not trained but they were asked to do so by the customer itself....

places i go, girls will ask me whether wanna let u cum or not. and guess what i say... :D

dathinman
03-10-2005, 09:48 AM
HamSupChai,

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. :cool:

flyguy
03-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Menjari is opposite Ampang Point. There is a row of shophouses that has a coffeeshop at one end and a bank at the other. Menjari is located on the third floor.If you stand at the carpark and look around, you will see a banner that shows you the place. I have been there twice. If you looking for a nice massage at the end of a long day, this is a nice place to go to. Prices are reasonable starting from RM45 for 1 hr of normal massage. Only malay girls and no hanky-panky. They do provide the malay version of "Jua-geng" but you are not allowed to touch the girls.(Maybe bcos I not handsome enough :p )

its Mentari - not menjari

fandi
04-10-2005, 12:26 AM

Thanks all bros for enlightening. So, where can get safe "batin' in KL?
how much it cost for this service alone?

KLboy
04-10-2005, 03:47 AM
Can anyody please tell me any skilled female masseuse at Lotus, Kuchai lama?

thanks.

KLboy
04-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Thanks all bros for enlightening. So, where can get safe "batin' in KL?
how much it cost for this service alone?

Hi! Can you or anyone tell me any skilled female masseuse at Kuchai Lama (Lotus?) or Sri Kembangan?

Thanks.

KLKOOL
04-10-2005, 04:19 PM

Like proton service center, come out after tune-up condition worse than before :eek:

KL_boy
04-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Wah..Dangerous..Same Nick as me.. :cool:

madman
05-10-2005, 11:20 AM
its Mentari - not menjari

:D menjari sounds like fingering :cool:

KLKOOL
05-10-2005, 03:01 PM

Who? Me? No lah, same name only mah.... other more important asset not same can already :p

KLKOOL
05-10-2005, 03:03 PM

Actually, if you think about it, it could be mistaken for Butt - In, or in the arse. Now wouldn't that be something :eek:

KKloke
06-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi bros, new in Kajang, anywhere got gd female masseuse near Kajang area.

KLboy
07-10-2005, 12:33 AM

Sorry Big bros. I am new to here. Did not realise that you have used the nickname. :p Will try to get another one.

By the way, can you recommend any excellent masseuse(s) possible with batin services at kuchai lama (lotus or pusat urut tradisional?)

or any other massage centres around this areas (such as OUG, Sri petaling, ect)?

thanks.

my9incher
09-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Dsara Uptown A&N motel, there's a middleaged ML by name of ROSE
who gives excellent batin. Damage is rm50(msg) + rm30(batin).
No other services.

KL_boy
09-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Sorry Big bros. I am new to here. Did not realise that you have used the nickname. :p Will try to get another one.

By the way, can you recommend any excellent masseuse(s) possible with batin services at kuchai lama (lotus or pusat urut tradisional?)

or any other massage centres around this areas (such as OUG, Sri petaling, ect)?

thanks.

No need lar..WE can share share the nick. :)

samsungman
09-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi guys,where can I find good massage batin service in Bukit Bintang.

Atomicbomb
09-10-2005, 04:15 PM
thanks for those info Bro's wil try out that place and let you noe. BTW the name is Sucasa service apartments jalan ampang.

strukkies
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Menjari is opposite Ampang Point. There is a row of shophouses that has a coffeeshop at one end and a bank at the other. Menjari is located on the third floor.If you stand at the carpark and look around, you will see a banner that shows you the place. I have been there twice. If you looking for a nice massage at the end of a long day, this is a nice place to go to. Prices are reasonable starting from RM45 for 1 hr of normal massage. Only malay girls and no hanky-panky. They do provide the malay version of "Jua-geng" but you are not allowed to touch the girls.(Maybe bcos I not handsome enough :p )

Shiok1968,
Thanks for your info. I will visit Mentari MP next week when i am back from NZ, currently I am in Auckland....cheers.

oldwine
10-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi bros, new in Kajang, anywhere got gd female masseuse near Kajang area.
Metro Inn ask for Linda or Kak Sal or there is also another one behind Metro Inn tat I found out a few wks ago, name Nostalgic something (behind old Axis building(, ask for mariam - dun know anyone else 'cos only been there once!

shiok1968
10-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Shiok1968,
Thanks for your info. I will visit Mentari MP next week when i am back from NZ, currently I am in Auckland....cheers.No problem Bro. I am staying very near Ampang Point so will be here for the next few months except weekends. Maybe you can send me a PM and we can meet up for drinks. :p

KKloke
10-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Metro Inn ask for Linda or Kak Sal or there is also another one behind Metro Inn tat I found out a few wks ago, name Nostalgic something (behind old Axis building(, ask for mariam - dun know anyone else 'cos only been there once!

Thank you Bro! But, How old are they? I don't want aunty ML. They do batin?
Do you mean Metro Kajang?

Balthas
11-10-2005, 04:13 PM
There's this new place over at OUG called Amigo. It just opened for not more than a month. If you're wondering where it is, it's behind the Parkson shopping centre and Central shop. You can't miss it as there is a big sign saying RM45 for traditional massage. I just came back from the place though only for the RM45 massage and nothing else. I don't know if they do batin or any other service but the place looks nicely done up with the massage rooms being pretty comfortable, though a bit too dark to my taste. The massage there was okay, not great but not bad either. I noticed that they had quite a bit of minahs there as masseuse so didn't want to ask if they did batin. Maybe some brothers can go check out the place and come back with a better report then I did. Sorry la, stress a bit so needed massage more then release and besides it is good to try a new place once in a while.

Cheers

oldwine
12-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Thank you Bro! But, How old are they? I don't want aunty ML. They do batin?
Do you mean Metro Kajang?
Nope, Metro Inn the hotel. anyway, I went 2 days ago n it's closed. so better try Nostalgic instead. besides Mariam(mid-30s), there is Bibi (mid-30s), Shasha (27yrs). Shasha does not do batin. goodluck.

boinker
13-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Atomicbomb

Yo Bro Boinker can you let me noe more bout pandan indah i u went? thanks man
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandan Indah only went there one time massage rm50/hr also offer batin rm50, body massage rm70, fj rm120. server mostly NL theone that i had was a prawn mee

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Atomicbomb

Yo Bro Boinker can you let me noe more bout pandan indah i u went? thanks man
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandan Indah only went there one time massage rm50/hr also offer batin rm50, body massage rm70, fj rm120. server mostly NL theone that i had was a prawn mee

I thought u eat Nasi Lemak :D

kiddy_tub
13-10-2005, 10:53 AM
I've seen a few references to the HC at Armada Hotel, PJ. But haven't seen any FR or recommendations. Any insights or personal recommendations?

Also, I've got a fetish for young fair skinned, big (real) boobs ladies (PRC or locals). Any recommendations? Where can you find the PRCs in KL?

thanks

strukkies
13-10-2005, 11:48 AM
No problem Bro. I am staying very near Ampang Point so will be here for the next few months except weekends. Maybe you can send me a PM and we can meet up for drinks. :p

Bro Shiok,
I owed you a drink for this.......maybe we can meet up in Coffee Bean coming Monday 17/10 after work near Ampang Point, drink on me.

How to send you a PM on 17/10 Monday?

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:50 AM
I've seen a few references to the HC at Armada Hotel, PJ. But haven't seen any FR or recommendations. Any insights or personal recommendations?

Also, I've got a fetish for young fair skinned, big (real) boobs ladies (PRC or locals). Any recommendations? Where can you find the PRCs in KL?

thanks

Lots of places with PRC. My fav is Spa De Palace :D

deadpulse
13-10-2005, 02:34 PM
There is a spa/massage inside the Grand Seasons Hotel.
But nobody has talked about this place.
Is there anything happening there? :confused:

boinker
13-10-2005, 08:08 PM
I thought u eat Nasi Lemak :D

I was given Prawn Mee, So just take it lah.
Prawn Mee ke Nasi Lemak ke Roti Canai ke as long the service good just wack lah..

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Prawn Mee ke Nasi Lemak ke Roti Canai ke as long the service good just wack lah..

Bro.... muuuaaaahhhh.... U are still alive!!! kekekek :p

bigbro
13-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new on this forum. Will be in KL soon, staying at Mandarin Oreintal. Any good places around there? :D

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 12:19 AM

Bro, long time no see. Been busy?

boinker
14-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Bro.... muuuaaaahhhh.... U are still alive!!! kekekek :p
Me still very much alive mah.. you called me on the 4th oct remember?

Ehh what with the wanted list??

boinker
14-10-2005, 06:09 AM
Bro, long time no see. Been busy?

not that busy lah might out of work soon. so have to budget budget a bit lah.
so lay low for a while..

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Me still very much alive mah.. you called me on the 4th oct remember?

Ehh what with the wanted list??

I miss u mah brudder, oso want u to guide us to ampang '9 emperor' temple can ar? My fren said each year a lot pretty gers will go there. :D When is exactly '9 emperor' fest ar? After can eat 'Yong Tau Fu' oso.. kekeke.

KKloke
14-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Nope, Metro Inn the hotel. anyway, I went 2 days ago n it's closed. so better try Nostalgic instead. besides Mariam(mid-30s), there is Bibi (mid-30s), Shasha (27yrs). Shasha does not do batin. goodluck.

Hi, went to Nostalgia 2 or 3 times, tried package with No. 8 (I think). But never tried the massage. Any other recommandation in Kajang area? Young ML that do massage + batin (may be extras??)? Thank you for sharing!

Xcited
22-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Hi, went to Nostalgia 2 or 3 times, tried package with No. 8 (I think). But never tried the massage. Any other recommandation in Kajang area? Young ML that do massage + batin (may be extras??)? Thank you for sharing!

Try #88 does batin and others depending on how you sweettalk. I did writeup her service somewhere in this post. Goodluck

DRYDUST
22-10-2005, 10:20 AM

try balakong, beside public bank, MP called 118.
was there yesterday, here's the report;

facilities : sauna,steambath,astro...place quite ok, (private room wtih bath!)
food : maggi , but can order NL or YTF

name : anna, YTF <40 i think
look/body : auntie type, quite fit coz slim..
skill : picit2..know how to make ur small bro negaraku...
offer : HJ & FJ, depends on customer she said
went for HJ and after that she bath me...overall just a so-so experience.:o
damage : MSSG 45mins rm65, HJ rm50, FJ rm100
maybe will go and try the NL next time...

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:38 AM
not that busy lah might out of work soon. so have to budget budget a bit lah.
so lay low for a while..

Ai say bro, what do you do ah. If got no job, I see if any of my friends can help lor :)

CibLover
22-10-2005, 01:01 PM
My fren KLKOOL,

Sure must tabik you, lah.....

After the late KTV session on Thursady nite, stil can cheong at Sunshine yesterday..

Haha.....don't think nobody is there.....

Again, "Tabik" u. Please gice FR, lah...

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 07:39 PM
My fren KLKOOL,

Sure must tabik you, lah.....

After the late KTV session on Thursady nite, stil can cheong at Sunshine yesterday..

Haha.....don't think nobody is there.....

Again, "Tabik" u. Please gice FR, lah...

FR under Sunshine Spa section bro. WHat were you doing there? Sure got action one and dun want to share

boinker
23-10-2005, 02:34 AM
I miss u mah brudder, oso want u to guide us to ampang '9 emperor' temple can ar? My fren said each year a lot pretty gers will go there. :D When is exactly '9 emperor' fest ar? After can eat 'Yong Tau Fu' oso.. kekeke.

ayah too later liao its from 3 oct till11 oct lasted only 9 days.

maybe next year can make a gathring at the fest.

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 01:33 AM
ayah too later liao its from 3 oct till11 oct lasted only 9 days.

maybe next year can make a gathring at the fest.

Bro, we all miss u lah. This thursday see if you free to join us for drinks in loft. Budget nevermind lah, I buy you ok?:cool:

boinker
24-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Bro, we all miss u lah. This thursday see if you free to join us for drinks in loft. Budget nevermind lah, I buy you ok?:cool:

Yeah been sometime we last meet at Desert. Canot conform yet at 26 & 27 might be working at PD. Unless got some changes.:D

Thanks for the offer. As I can see more and more bros join in. Will make it a day to hang out with you guys.

Have Fun.

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Yeah been sometime we last meet at Desert. Canot conform yet at 26 & 27 might be working at PD. Unless got some changes.:D

Thanks for the offer. As I can see more and more bros join in. Will make it a day to hang out with you guys.

Have Fun.

Anyway, just give us a buzz if you can join us :)

ah_yan
25-10-2005, 03:09 PM
1st time post here....
if type wrong or bad spelling pls forgive me huh...
:p

last week drove up to genting with 2 samster (C and D), met another 2 samster (Z and B) there for a drink... at night walk to the mo tian lun at the 1st world hotel approach by the OKT say got some SYT at 200RM but the 1 samster caught cold and another lose money so din bother to call.. cut the story short.. Genting trip over decided to drove back SG

On the way back... finding a way back to SG without going pass KL town...(cos all the long we drove must bypass KL town..) to sian the jam.. then donno y die die go back KL town (cos got lost mah) then i say.. the last time i came KL spa was 7-8yrs back... tat time no money and young then nv call so decided to ask them wanna go KL any spa to try...

then mai tu liao one of then say let go to the skyline spa... drove around KL then park car at Marriot Hotel walk down the st.. found not the skyline ktv and spa but skyriver spa.. Hee.. ask how much izit quote us 218 gal onil.. promotion 50RM for massage 40mins by auntie... took both offer... the massage is gd!!! soild 40mins massage.. then gal parade at the stage.. took a PRC proceed to the room..

reach the room.. the PRC keep on singing and singing.. strip then bath..(the water f-ing small) bath also sing... proceed to bed ask me fastest cum take how long.. told her 1min loh.. (hee bluff her one) then she mai tu liao look at the watch and start bbbj liao... wah shiok about 5mins she ask me tot i say i cum veri fast one.. then i forget to tell her me longest is din come mah and told her i did 3time be4 i came here.. she so shock and say i gonna make she die liao and she sian half liao... haha.. cap me rock on top rock 5min tired chg position moan softly the motion fast she shout "ya-mai-te" "ya-mai-te" hahaha.. i keep on laughing until cannot cum... chg doggie chg frogie.. kiss face and body but no french.. rock for 15-20mins later cum liao.. imt finish she contiune singing liao.. kaoz!! bath and leave the room

Name: (nv ask) say she going back tml
looks : 7 ( i find she quite chio)
service : 7 (got abit attitube)
damage : 218 + 50 massage
total : 268RM
RTF : unless got the same gal...

C gal look bai bai.. he like mah... he say like goalkeeper cannot touch here and there.. (wahaha no bbbj)

D gal look chio and veri gd service...

:D

pls up me if can...
i 1st time post FR leh...
don like tat okie??

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 03:22 PM
1st time post here....
if type wrong or bad spelling pls forgive me huh...

reach the room.. the PRC keep on singing and singing.. strip then bath..(the water f-ing small) bath also sing... proceed to bed ask me fastest cum take how long.. told her 1min loh.. (hee bluff her one) then she mai tu liao look at the watch and start bbbj liao... wah shiok about 5mins she ask me tot i say i cum veri fast one.. then i forget to tell her me longest is din come mah and told her i did 3time be4 i came here.. she so shock and say i gonna make she die liao and she sian half liao... haha.. cap me rock on top rock 5min tired chg position moan softly the motion fast she shout "ya-mai-te" "ya-mai-te" hahaha.. i keep on laughing until cannot cum... chg doggie chg frogie.. kiss face and body but no french.. rock for 15-20mins later cum liao.. imt finish she contiune singing liao.. kaoz!! bath and leave the room

Name: (nv ask) say she going back tml
looks : 7 ( i find she quite chio)
service : 7 (got abit attitube)
damage : 218 + 50 massage
total : 268RM
RTF : unless got the same gal...

C gal look bai bai.. he like mah... he say like goalkeeper cannot touch here and there.. (wahaha no bbbj)

D gal look chio and veri gd service...

:D

pls up me if can...
i 1st time post FR leh...
don like tat okie??

Bro, why the SG samster all secret identity meh? U tell damn good story lor, Next time come KL PM us lah. hehehe damn funny lah your story, I can imagine the girl expression hahaha

Ok, will up you tomorrow, to day boh power liao

ah_yan
25-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Bro, why the SG samster all secret identity meh? U tell damn good story lor, Next time come KL PM us lah. hehehe damn funny lah your story, I can imagine the girl expression hahaha

Ok, will up you tomorrow, to day boh power liao

haha

thanx thanx... bo bian leh... i'm the most junior and youngest among them... they also ask me to write... hai.. tio bully... i spell the nick out no so gd mah.. must wait they identity themself...

think won't go KL so soon maybe early next yr or mid liao...
see ya... will PM u when going there...
cheers~~

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 06:15 PM
haha

thanx thanx... bo bian leh... i'm the most junior and youngest among them... they also ask me to write... hai.. tio bully... i spell the nick out no so gd mah.. must wait they identity themself...

think won't go KL so soon maybe early next yr or mid liao...
see ya... will PM u when going there...
cheers~~
I see, so the names have been changed to protect the innocent :) Still got not enough power. Sian man, need to up u later. Ciao

GReddy182
26-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Hey bruddas,

I am going up to KL next month sometime, staying at the Hilton Sentral or something.. when i was there last year the health club/center was under construction.. was just wondering if anyone can give me an update on the action there, if there is any..?

any info is much appreciated

rgds

GReddy

KLKOOL
27-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Hey bruddas,

I am going up to KL next month sometime, staying at the Hilton Sentral or something.. when i was there last year the health club/center was under construction.. was just wondering if anyone can give me an update on the action there, if there is any..?

rgds

GReddy

Sorry bro, as far as I know, KL Hilton got no "additional services". Closest you will get top the hotel is Cititel

GReddy182
27-10-2005, 10:34 AM
fuck.

GReddy

selim
27-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Perdana Ancient Massage

Pandan Perdana
1-1A, Jalan Perdana 4/, Pandan Perdana, 55300 KL.

Setapak
32-1, Jalan 2/23A, Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, KL.

Damages: RM43/60 minit, Aroma : RM50, Ginger Oil: RM53

Gals: Sabahan dan Local NL

DeKuip
27-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey bruddas,

rgds

GReddy

The health center name is 'Living Well', sorry this spa dont have extra service.