PDA

View Full Version : Nick for sale by tender : mi.chi.eru

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Why go through the long haul of building up your reputation score over the months and years? The impending retirement of one of our senior samsters has created a unique opportunity at sammyboyforum.com

Instead of starting off with only 10 reputation points and no reputation power, you now have the opportunity of purchasing the following nick in order to gain instant recognition and a whopping reputation power of 7

mi.chi.eru

Samster

Imagine being able to add and subtract a large number of reputation points every time you click on "approve" or "disapprove".

In addition, the huge number of reputation points this nick has accumulated will give you a huge buffer to create havoc before you end up in the moderation zone.

What are you waiting for... don't let this opportunity pass you by. Minimum tender is USD50.00. Tenders close on 10 Jan 2005 at 5.00pm Singapore time.

Sammyboyforum.com reserves the right not to accept any or all tenders. Tenders will be kept stictly confidential.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:31 PM
What are you waiting for... don't let this opportunity pass you by. Minimum tender is USD50.00. Tenders close on 10 Jan 2005 at 5.00pm Singapore time.

Sammyboyforum.com reserves the right not to accept any or all tenders. Tenders will be kept stictly confidential.

Eh... buay swee lah.. my nick leh.. wanna tender also i tender mah... how come like that?

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Eh... buay swee lah.. my nick leh.. wanna tender also i tender mah... how come like that?

Up u! So ur nick now worth more leow. :D

Towkay make more u oso can tiu more. Kekeke :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Up u! So ur nick now worth more leow.

Towkay make more u oso can tiu more. Kekeke

ha ha ha.. good idea. at least before I leave. another thing I have something that is made a sticky. ha ha ha ha.

and I've set a precedence of having my nick being sold off. People sure remember me man. ha ha ha... :D

jackylee
07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
den the money boss take ah? :D

plman2002
07-01-2005, 03:41 PM
ha ha ha.. good idea. at least before I leave. another thing I have something that is made a sticky. ha ha ha ha.

and I've set a precedence of having my nick being sold off. People sure remember me man. ha ha ha... :D

What abt the avatar. 买nick送avatar. :D
lelong lelong lah.

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:42 PM
den the money boss take ah? :D

he haven't negotiate with me on this actually leh... :o

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 03:43 PM
News Flash!!!!!!

mi.chi.eru reputation score has just been increased to 434!! This nick is getting more valuable by the minute.

Submit your tenders early to avoid missing the boat!

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Great Man! stock keep rising. heh heh heh.

By the way, Avatar does not come with it. If you want you need to pay an extra 10% on top of your bid. :D

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 03:46 PM
News Flash!!!!!!

mi.chi.eru reputation score has just been increased to 434!! This nick is getting more valuable by the minute.

Can I buy your nick instead? So that I can add and minus as I wish... :p

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Can I buy your nick instead? So that I can add and minus as I wish... :p

U don't so kwai lan. later ur nick also up for sale. ha ha ha.

JBCheongster
07-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Is the nick up for rental for a day or two, so that newbie can hv a try of the POWER to zap here n there, create abit of havoc then return the nick to you.
:D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 03:51 PM
News Flash!!!!!!

mi.chi.eru reputation score has just been increased to 446!! This nick is getting more valuable by the minute.

by the way Sam. Smart man. up me 12 again? :D

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 03:56 PM
News Flash!!!!!!

Hello!... don't picha lobang leh!.... behind the scenes hanky panky is part and parcel of business deals in South East Asia.

asdfghjkl
07-01-2005, 03:57 PM
erm.. then he can actually create dozens of accounts with high rep points to sell? true? :)

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Hello!... don't picha lobang leh!.... behind the scenes hanky panky is part and parcel of business deals in South East Asia.

Hmm... jus curious... So far anybody bid onot?? :confused: :D

japboy
07-01-2005, 04:06 PM
erm.. then he can actually create dozens of accounts with high rep points to sell? true?

hahaha... can... but wouldn't it be 2 obvious if he started selling nicks with 3xx pts n 6-10pts with 0 posts? :eek:

lidat 2 much oreadi... i oso wanna retire n stay afresh again... kekeke... maciam gambling god lidat... kekeke :D

japboy
07-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Why go through the long haul of building up your reputation score over the months and years? The impending retirement of one of our senior samsters has created a unique opportunity at sammyboyforum.com

tau ke, can u published d bidded price once tender has closed... at least publicly announced with mosaic names... like govt tenders... kekeke

plman2002
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
erm.. then he can actually create dozens of accounts with high rep points to sell? true? :)

then Boss will be very busy.
just creating dozens of accounts with high rep points is not enough.
each account must have many FRs and post to support the account to be belonging to a 有料的 samster.

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 04:09 PM
hahaha... can... but wouldn't it be 2 obvious if he started selling nicks with 3xx pts n 6-10pts with 0 posts?

lidat 2 much oreadi... i oso wanna retire n stay afresh again... kekeke... maciam gambling god lidat... kekeke :D

u dun talk too much lar... u think ur nick worth soo much as michi?? si mm si bro... bad reputation liao leh... make all of us wait for u soo long ytd, then tell us nt cuming... sigh.... if not... got operation, nv inform... keke :D

plman2002
07-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Hmm... jus curious... So far anybody bid onot?? :confused: :D

ya lor. would it be a open bid or close bid by PM.
must leak some news, will you. Sam.

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 04:11 PM
then Boss will be very busy.
just creating dozens of accounts with high rep points is not enough.
each account must have many FRs and post to support the account to be belonging to a 有料的 samster.

yah lor.. like wat our wonderful Ji Pun kia says... got points, but no post, no hx, no FRs no contacts.. hw can?? keke ;)

japboy
07-01-2005, 04:14 PM
u dun talk too much lar... u think ur nick worth soo much as michi?? si mm si bro... bad reputation liao leh... make all of us wait for u soo long ytd, then tell us nt cuming... sigh.... if not... got operation, nv inform... keke

d person got bad rep but not d nick meh... kekeke... u muz b deligient 2 call us all d time... if not, who knows u may b bonking when we called u.. at least i replied hor~!

today so eng? MC @ home izit? :D

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 04:17 PM
ya lor. would it be a open bid or close bid by PM.
must leak some news, will you. Sam.

We will noe soon enuff. If we still c the nick posting 2moro. It will either be towkay or the new bidder. :D

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 04:20 PM
d person got bad rep but not d nick meh... kekeke... u muz b deligient 2 call us all d time... if not, who knows u may b bonking when we called u.. at least i replied hor~!

yah... MC at hm... waiting for u to make up to me lor... haha so tonite operation again ar... :rolleyes:

plman2002
07-01-2005, 04:22 PM

cao keng, u know what is it!
still wanna me to go.
ok lah, ytd all my fault lah.
blame blame me ok.
its me dun wan to go.
last nite do till 2 leg weak weak n tired.
this morning woke up like a zombie.
everytime, i all the way to the last n up pirate ship.
one time cannot meh.
wow, too serious. relax lah bro. SI MM SI Bro. mai ah ni lah.

lament
my reputation power also 7 leh ..... any buyers .....

wonder what will happen if i announce my retirement too .......

LTPGTD
We will noe soon enuff. If we still c the nick posting 2moro. It will either be towkay or the new bidder. :D

this is Michi speaking....

hey microsoft. hee hee.. it could be me mah? heh heh heh.. Before 2359 today i post thread say i not retiring can? heh heh.. then sekali the points cheong until 1000 points.. ha ha ha.. then i keoh durian.. heh heh...

I can say i don't want to retire also mah. heh heh.. SAM.. better PM me and arrange with me how we going to split the profits. make it worth my while and i'll make sure that the nick comes with FL contacts. :D freebies mah...

plman2002
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM

like that hor next time i answer to the nick or not.
find it funny to answer to the same nick but the person behind is different.
:confused:

medicheng
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
wah congrats brother! :)

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 04:27 PM

Brudder... nice meeting u ytd... keke :D

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 04:28 PM
like that hor next time i answer to the nick or not.
find it funny to answer to the same nick but the person behind is different.

Bro, we dun always stay together mah... u think i gayboy meh?? keke

robertking
07-01-2005, 04:40 PM
hello sam....u lidat no good leh......undercut my e-bidding for the nick Looksee.........can u also advertise this sale....I give u 30% cut lor..... :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Sam. Still no PM from u leh.
Will check again at 11pm tonight. :D

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 04:49 PM

I think there are quite a no of us here with multi nick... So wont be able to tell even among those who meet regularly... Haiz jus treat diff nick as diff person lor. :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 04:52 PM
I think there are quite a no of us here with multi nick... So wont be able to tell even among those who meet regularly... Haiz jus treat diff nick as diff person lor. :D

not multi nick. we using the same com. heh heh.. den he wanna post.. don't let me log in... ha ha ha.. so now i manage to "force" him to let me log in.. ha ha ha...

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 04:52 PM
hello sam....u lidat no good leh......undercut my e-bidding for the nick Looksee.........can u also advertise this sale....I give u 30% cut lor.....

Hehe me was jus wondering y it take u so long u to come in and say something. Kekeke.

Paiseh 2nite i cmi leow. Meet another day next week at our regular negihbourhood food ctr boleh? :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Hello!... don't picha lobang leh!.... behind the scenes hanky panky is part and parcel of business deals in South East Asia

heh heh.. WHERE's My cut? hee hee...
like i said, i'll throw in freebies.

-FL contacts

NEWSFLASH

Reputation point has jumped to 454
What are you waiting for!? PM sammyboyfor NOW!

hee hee

robertking
07-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Hehe me was jus wondering y it take u so long u to come in and say something. Kekeke.

Paiseh 2nite i cmi leow. Meet another day next week at our regular negihbourhood food ctr boleh? :D
nbzzz...so free tcss here......now fly aeroplane..........Zap u. :D

robertking
07-01-2005, 04:59 PM
smart meh....I would hv bring it 999pts straight away and get the max value out of it.......
but then knowing sam ..... u will survive this with a lot of bonus pts and I will get to continue my tcss...... :D

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 05:00 PM
nbzzz...so free tcss here......now fly aeroplane..........Zap u.

Liew i where got fly aeroplane. Told u b4 hand leow mah.

Oi dont tk. U got secretly make any bidding onot ar? :D

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 05:02 PM
smart meh....I would hv bring it 999pts straight away and get the max value out of it.......
but then knowing sam ..... u will survive this with a lot of bonus pts and I will get to continue my tcss...... :D

the only reason i'll keep the nick is for remembrance... other thing is to kah jiao Sam once in a while. hee hee hee.

he damn cute. :D

robertking
07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Liew i where got fly aeroplane. Told u b4 hand leow mah.

Oi dont tk. U got secretly make any bidding onot ar? :D
this is commercial secret.... dont tell u.... :D

lawry
07-01-2005, 05:03 PM

IF u retired from commerical sex immediately and also ur so called "FOC" sex with "you-know-who".. i immediately stop too.. dont bluff me leh... it will take the sun to disappear before u can do tat.. Ur horniess can be smell 3 km away from JC... :)

robertking
07-01-2005, 05:04 PM
the only reason i'll keep the nick is for remembrance... other thing is to kah jiao Sam once in a while. hee hee hee.

he damn cute. :D
I honour my bet 1, if Mic is gone RK will be gone also....... :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 05:05 PM
nbzzz...so free tcss here......now fly aeroplane..........Zap u. :D

zap him.........zap him.........

errrrrrrrr........i also not going tonite........

:o

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 05:05 PM
this is commercial secret.... dont tell u.... :D

robertking = mi.chi.eru !?

:eek:

Worst Nightmare I can ever have. Wait..

Spaceman / Sid2000 = mi.chi.eru !?!?!?

OMG!!!

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 05:07 PM
I honour my bet 1, if Mic is gone RK will be gone also....... :D

Like that I will have side agreement with Sam to stay away so can profit a cut from the sale of YOUR nick too.. hee hee...

robertking
07-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Like that I will have side agreement with Sam to stay away so can profit a cut from the sale of YOUR nick too.. hee hee...
my nick no value 1 lah.......unless it is bumped up to 999pts.... :D

mamamia
07-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Just wondering how could a smart man like SAM fall into the trap laid down by a 20 plus yo guy to help him start a thread and increase his rep pts before his so called "retirement" from this forum.....Couldn't understand.....Anyone care to advise me??? ;)

No hard feelings included....just wondering...

lawry
07-01-2005, 05:14 PM

OMG!!!

Bloody hell, i should have known.. SID2000 = mi.chi.eru..

both are slim.. about the same height. .look also abit the same (plastic sur)

knn.. SID2000 aka mic.. u owe me one bottle at TAM.. when u going to repay me!! GRIN!!!

robertking
07-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Just wondering how could a smart man like SAM fall into the trap laid down by a 20 plus yo guy to help him start a thread and increase his rep pts before his so called "retirement" from this forum.....Couldn't understand.....Anyone care to advise me??? ;)
No hard feelings included....just wondering...
buy me kopi 2nite.....I will advise u.... :D

nirvana
07-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Just wondering how could a smart man like SAM fall into the trap laid down by a 20 plus yo guy to help him start a thread and increase his rep pts before his so called "retirement" from this forum.....

when he bcome too $$ face... :D :D

lawry
07-01-2005, 05:31 PM
when he bcome too $$ face... :D

Nirvana must have taught Sammy.... :)

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 05:33 PM
zap him.........zap him.........

errrrrrrrr........i also not going tonite........

Wah u lidat zap me good meh?? :confused:

Hmm... Friday nite... U sure wont go 1 rite? Mus go to "workshop" n repair tv tio bo? :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Wah u lidat zap me good meh??

Hmm... Friday nite... U sure wont go 1 rite? Mus go to "workshop" n repair tv tio bo?

u know me very well hor?

hehehehehehehe...........actually going to Bishan to play chess.........

:D

Lau Chek
07-01-2005, 05:37 PM

lorry, we made a mistake here .. we should ask boss sam to go out with us - drinking ..by end of the day he will be rich from the auction( then we "tok" him secretly opening bottle & keep ..putting our name :D ) ?? anyone here met sam before?

mamamia
07-01-2005, 05:37 PM
SAM is already happily enjoying his real retirement in Australia....Money shouldn't be the driving force for SAM to do so....

Anyone can just ZAP me if you think I am talking rubbish here but please advise me the reason why a smart man could possibly fall into such a trap....

There has been so many samsters retiring, so what is the BIG deal here??? :confused:

when he bcome too $$ face...

nirvana
07-01-2005, 05:40 PM

u still havent met the greatest saleman in this forum..

so i $$ face? wat is u? :confused: saint huh?

touch yr heart....

nirvana
07-01-2005, 05:42 PM
) ?? anyone here met sam before?

u should have meet me, then u will know why... why my name is sam. :D

(but dun tell anyone hor :D )

lawry
07-01-2005, 05:46 PM
u still havent met the greatest saleman in this forum..
so i $$ face? wat is u?

I told everyone before.. I AM TI KO! and enjoying every moment of it..

sammyboyfor
07-01-2005, 05:52 PM

hey microsoft. hee hee.. it could be me mah? heh heh heh.. Before 2359 today i post thread say i not retiring can? heh heh.. then sekali the points cheong until 1000 points.. ha ha ha.. then i keoh durian.. heh heh...

Retirement announcements cannot be retracted within 48 hours of the retirement deadline.

Waivers to this rule can only be granted under exceptional circumstances and and only if accompanied by a sworn affidavit duly stamped by the Commissioner for Oaths.

Regardless of the reasons, the nick that has formally announced retirement will only be revived upon forfeiture of ALL reputation points and post counts. In other words, mi.chi.eru would have to start with 0 posts and a reputation score of 10.

Lau Chek
07-01-2005, 05:52 PM
u should have meet me, then u will know why... why my name is sam.

(but dun tell anyone hor )

i know you lah, sam-ster rite ?

interesting hor, I just done a search on "who is Sam" here but didn't manage to locate the thread , just saw a few on someone claiming they are Sam :cool: mee too hehehe

nirvana
07-01-2005, 06:02 PM
I told everyone before.. I AM TI KO! and enjoying every moment of it..

then which part of me is $$ face? and who in singapore is not $$ face huh?

u got anything for me is it? must say my name sibo?

me is very simple... i like those ppl got bo-song will say out one, not be gal gal and hide everything inside heart, then got chance just shoot.

this is yr 2nd stunt on me.

be a man

nirvana
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM
i know you lah, sam-ster rite ?

yah... they see me.. they say.. hey, u r sam.......... ster sibo?

i replied, yalor... i am sam........ ster.

asdfghjkl
07-01-2005, 06:06 PM
hehe.. nirvana.. forget to thanks u for it too :D

nirvana
07-01-2005, 06:15 PM
hehe.. nirvana.. forget to thanks u for it too :D

thanks me? siao, this worries me, wat have i done to deserve yr thanks?

i alway talk very straight to the point hence making many gal-gal dislike me.

i recall when i was in hell, my master alway brain wash me, one thing he told me was... friend dun need to have many... one or 2 is very hard to find liao...

as for enemy... no one is perfect. wat is important is yr own consciense... touch yr heart, if u think it is right, do wat yr heart feel... dun have to care of much of how yr enemey feel.

huat ah....

p/s, dun thanks me lah, keep it to yr heart. u know i know can liao.

^_^

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Please refer to my almost retirement thread for latest info on the ensuing saga of the threesome issue with japboy / mi.chi.eru / sammyboyfor :D

lawry
07-01-2005, 07:21 PM
then which part of me is $$ face? and who in singapore is not $$ face huh?

u got anything for me is it? must say my name sibo?

me is very simple... i like those ppl got bo-song will say out one, not be gal gal and hide everything inside heart, then got chance just shoot.

this is yr 2nd stunt on me.

be a man

I have no stunt againt u..

Lets be a man..

PPL told me to contact u regarding some lobang.. u told me u have lobang.. i tell u quote price.. u give price.. i agreed... u say can view goods.. i say ok.. u say will inform me where ur lobang is working and call me to direct me to the place to view the goods.. i say ok but must be fast.. i will wait for ur call... time passes.. and u didnt call back.. until i find others.. and when i post.. u say.. aiyah.. i told u my gals station in 50s..
BE A MAN NIRVANA, dont talk COK! u didnt say tat to me.. u say that ur gals run around in afew pubs, u will contact me their location. Be A man, tell me one thing, dont come forum and say another thing.

So with you bullshitting me.. i actually do not have a very good impression on u. Dont tell me be a man, i am a man.. many of the guys here go cheong with me.. they know how man i can be.. A man has to honor their words..

U chak Sammy "moneyface", so when someone else Chak u back, u cannot tahan? how to be a man.. A little Chak and u cant take it? why? u have sensitive feelings?

anyway, having a musclar body doesnt mean that person is a man.. its his doings and his words that puts him as a man.. i have known many big shot ah leong who is small size and no figure.. but they are man.. one word means one word.

if my words hurt ur feeling.. i am just been direct about my views..

nirvana
07-01-2005, 07:49 PM
I have no stunt againt u..

Lets be a man..

hehehe, yr words hurt me?haHAHAHAHAHAHA.. pls lor.. i cant be bother much abt word here anymore... i still cheong with my kaki.. u think wat? i trying to MR PERFECT?
i dun mind one more enemy .. ssiao.

hahaha..as usual, my younger didi, gave me 3 red packet for posting here...$36 for CNY

sam sam.. paiseh, spoil yr auction. or tender or watever u name it.

but.. sorry sam, i got no choice to reply and post here again.

mai angry... smile...
hahaha, cyber stuff i care less abt it liao...

sam, sorry to post here again.

mr hero lawry...anything u PM me.

watever u cook, i will eat. anyway...

nirvana

^_^

Klown
07-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Retirement announcements cannot be retracted within 48 hours of the retirement deadline.

Regardless of the reasons, the nick that has formally announced retirement will only be revived upon forfeiture of ALL reputation points and post counts. In other words, mi.chi.eru would have to start with 0 posts and a reputation score of 10.

Just wanted to mention that there was this shoe shop at Peninsula that was named "Closing Down Sale" Ha Ha
They got away with that for a long time until CASE force them to change, now they still got another funny name but I forgot...

Piranas
07-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Hmmm.....I didn't know it takes a musclar body to be a man :eek:

zhaoxin
07-01-2005, 10:49 PM
hmm, forgive me if i didn't read the previous post.. so who gets the sale $$ in the end.. i wonder how much my a/c can fetch also.. but my nick sucks.. haha.. but hey, rep power more than posts.. not bad liao hor..
somemore mi.er.chu, if ur a/c get sold then must tell me before hand, later ur a/c get sold to people i duno and they get my freebies!! :(

Piranas
07-01-2005, 10:52 PM
<rep power more than posts>

I remember contributing to this alsa leh...heheee :D

V|ernar
07-01-2005, 10:58 PM
what brother nirvana , you also learn my .. writing ah?

write abit.. dot dot abit.. :D

thxs for the live show yesterday , enjoy leh..

i going to stay at home for 10days~ until her visa expired lor.. then see how..

back to main topic.. relax la~

enjoy when we are out together , those can click.. come along.. those cant click , one time is enuff.

maybe after all , it just some misunderstanding.

cheerios~

mi.chi.eru
07-01-2005, 11:40 PM
hmm, forgive me if i didn't read the previous post.. so who gets the sale $$ in the end.. i wonder how much my a/c can fetch also.. but my nick sucks.. haha.. but hey, rep power more than posts.. not bad liao hor..
somemore mi.er.chu, if ur a/c get sold then must tell me before hand, later ur a/c get sold to people i duno and they get my freebies!! :(

I don't get a single sent. sucky man. I will let u know my email to send. hee hee.

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:44 AM
I don't get a single sent. sucky man. I will let u know my email to send. hee hee.
so how was the war??? hahahahaha...

robertking1
08-01-2005, 12:13 PM

Waivers to this rule can only be granted under exceptional circumstances and and only if accompanied by a sworn affidavit duly stamped by the Commissioner for Oaths.

Can bets be withdrawn? :D

OceanEleven
08-01-2005, 03:51 PM
We can help you if you want, we start zapping you then see if the nick still have takers? What say you? :D

penfriend
08-01-2005, 05:16 PM
News Flash!!!!!!

I have just increased his value to 472 !! :p

sammyboyfor
08-01-2005, 05:22 PM
The nick has already been sold. Adding reputation points now won't help anymore as far as the market value is concerned.

The new owner will be pleased though.

I have just increased his value to 472 !! :p

penfriend
08-01-2005, 05:34 PM
The nick has already been sold. Adding reputation points now won't help anymore as far as the market value is concerned.

I am not eyeing it ... just want to help brother mi.chi.eru feels good about the value of his nick ... :D

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 09:57 AM

Hi Sam , care to disclosed the Price ?
Lastly when i retired , can you sell my nick for me ?
After all I am the CHAMPION OF KRANJI ( Rory Jester)
" Friend of punters , jinx of Bookies "

Hahahaha :D

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi Sam , care to disclosed the Price ?
Lastly when i retired , can you sell my nick for me ?
After all I am the CHAMPION OF KRANJI ( Rory Jester)
" Friend of punters , jinx of Bookies "

Hahahaha :D

Hi all in case you all dont know what is RORY'S JESTER
It is a 3 yr old horse in 2004
10 straight win in a row

lawry
10-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi all in case you all dont know what is RORY'S JESTER
It is a 3 yr old horse in 2004
10 straight win in a row
gasp.. so how much u win on this horse? 1 million? 2 million??

can buy me some drinks at TAM?? :)

lesnar
10-01-2005, 10:41 AM

Hi Boss,

Hmmmmm.... i am kind of curious how much the nick is sold? :)

DNAT
10-01-2005, 12:21 PM
robertking = mi.chi.eru !?

Worst Nightmare I can ever have. Wait..

OMG!!!

robertking = smiler :D

Spaceman confirmed not = mi.chi.eru .. cos I met both b 4 :p

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 06:29 AM

sure going to miss him.... wonder who the new owner is...hahahahaha

thaivisitor
11-01-2005, 09:41 AM

Sorry hor, don't really want to percha any lobang or whatever, but your first posts states that tender closed on 10 January 5.00PM but than here you post to say Nick already sold on 8 Jan?

How come leh??? :confused:

Tai_zi21
11-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Sorry hor, don't really want to percha any lobang or whatever, but your first posts states that tender closed on 10 January 5.00PM but than here you post to say Nick already sold on 8 Jan?

How come leh??? :confused:

Maybe the Buyer Offer a Price too gd to be missed? :p

thaivisitor
11-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Maybe the Buyer Offer a Price too gd to be missed? :p
it's by tender mah... so he actually has 2 more days to see if can get higher price. If don't have, he still get the price bidded by that particular person right?

Tai_zi21
11-01-2005, 10:01 AM
it's by tender mah... so he actually has 2 more days to see if can get higher price. If don't have, he still get the price bidded by that particular person right?

Hhhmm not sure then ba! guess only the boss himself know the answer then? :)

Mr.romance
15-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Ur rite..How come Sammyboy didnt reply u?

Amx 10
15-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Ur rite..How come Sammyboy didnt reply u?

Yeah lor... Till now Sam has not reply yet. :confused:

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 08:52 PM
hope bro mi.chi.eru keep his nick and stay with us. however if got a good price then hopefully bro mi.chi.eru make gd use of the money...

sdfr
27-01-2005, 06:18 PM

Bro, i nvr check my CP, so didn't know u up me... nah i up u back 7!

also bro poolhot, if u reading this, i up u already ... same reason as above.

bros fun4evergood, gogogo, dino21, wahzai, piranas, thaivisitor, i will slowly plus u all too, same reason above!

pls pm to remind me if u nv receive in a week or so...

sdfr
27-01-2005, 06:22 PM

SAM, I personally strongly disagree with the tender. Reputation is built up by the original owner, it should not be bought and sold for a premium. I do hope it is a joke. You might as well sell rep power then. For example, with the philosophy behind this "tender" exercise, I can ask : How much do you want to up my rep power to 12? That kind of thing.

sdfr
27-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Lin Na Bey, do you think you can help me auction off my nick as well?

Can! but based on your rep points, YOU have to PAY PEOPLE to take it!!

justl00king
27-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Can! but based on your rep points, YOU have to PAY PEOPLE to take it!!LOL..I also don't think rep points should be bought. It then defeats the purpose. End up all super high rep and boss laughing all the way to the bank!!! :D

fun4evergood
27-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Bro, i nvr check my CP, so didn't know u up me... nah i up u back 7!

also bro poolhot, if u reading this, i up u already ... same reason as above.

bros fun4evergood, gogogo, dino21, wahzai, piranas, thaivisitor, i will slowly plus u all too, same reason above!

pls pm to remind me if u nv receive in a week or so...

good....will be waiting....thanks :)

thaivisitor
28-01-2005, 01:54 PM
NBzzz you want to have same rep power as SB ah? :D

Dekachin
29-01-2005, 07:13 AM

Kaoz I not around for awhile only and your Rep pts and power go up so much.... you power man,...

sdfr
07-02-2005, 02:41 PM
bro fun4evergood,

sorry for delay, been busy lately, today had to hunt for 15 mins ++ to find you, and then ... find out...awww man... it's getting more and more diff to add points here... looks like i can only add ONE BRO per day now... :(

becos i have just add thaivisitor... now have to wait tomolo to add u leh..

oso my rep pt down to 6 as i haven't visit for a while.

oh well.... house rules.

can u pls pm me with a link to your posting so i can add u slowly. thks!

same for bro gogogo, piranas, dino21, wahzai and justl00king

happy cny!!