PDA

View Full Version : where to drink in JB?

skyline69
07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Hello brudders, I have going to have a few drinks in JB tonight and would like to know where to go where we can have beers, maybe a bottle of Chivas, with pretty waitresses to serve us. Not looking for LSB or KTV...

DNP like very popular but apart from that place where else in Pelangi or Permas Jaya I can go le? Please recommend some places ok?

A few quick questions...

DNP - Got parking or park by the road? I want to keep an eye on my car..
- What time DNP close?
- What is the modux operandi of the place har? Guys drinks ave how much? Got lady drink concept?

Guys in my group all goodlooking but wanna change of environment for Fri night action... So if got pretty girls to pick up (not waitress), we would like to go places with SYTs to see and talk to.

Thanks..

jbguy
07-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello brudders, I have going to have a few drinks in JB tonight and would like to know where to go where we can have beers, maybe a bottle of Chivas, with pretty waitresses to serve us. Not looking for LSB or KTV...

DNP like very popular but apart from that place where else in Pelangi or Permas Jaya I can go le? Please recommend some places ok?

A few quick questions...

- What time DNP close?
- What is the modux operandi of the place har? Guys drinks ave how much? Got lady drink concept?

Guys in my group all goodlooking but wanna change of environment for Fri night action... So if got pretty girls to pick up (not waitress), we would like to go places with SYTs to see and talk to.

Thanks..
If u all know the town area, near to the holiday plaza, got a pub names ORANG ORANG, there also hv pretty gal and environment not bad too.
or next choice is out of the town , the way to Pasir Gudand, that area call Sri Alam, also hv a pub names ORANG UTAN, evironment good and some of the pub gal very playful and can raba-raba too.

ladys drink sure u hv to buy them, than they will very good to you and company with u the whole night there. :p

mamoos
07-01-2005, 02:21 PM

A few quick questions...

- What time DNP close?

Thanks..
Eden Garden duty free lounge would be a good choice.
Buy a jug of Tiger Draft for Rm 32 and you will get another jug free.
Sexy waitress to serve you.

skyline69
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Thank you bro - Orang Orang is exactly where le? The drinks ex or not?
Lady drinks how much?

Kamsia

If u all know the town area, near to the holiday plaza, got a pub names ORANG ORANG, there also hv pretty gal and environment not bad too.
or next choice is out of the town , the way to Pasir Gudand, that area call Sri Alam, also hv a pub names ORANG UTAN, evironment good and some of the pub gal very playful and can raba-raba too.

ladys drink sure u hv to buy them, than they will very good to you and company with u the whole night there. :p

lesnar
07-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Lady drinks how much?

Kamsia

Personally if i need any information here....i will read through the thread here....the way you ask is like you expect people to Spoon Feed you...

Just my 2 cents worth..... :)

skyline69
07-01-2005, 02:39 PM
HI lesnar... I spent my whole lunch time reading but cannot find anything relevant le... that's why I am asking.. hope you understand and can be constructive and helpful? I dun like being spoon fed too..:)

Personally if i need any information here....i will read through the thread here....the way you ask is like you expect people to Spoon Feed you...

Just my 2 cents worth..... :)

zhivago
07-01-2005, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=skyline69]Thank you bro - Orang Orang is exactly where le? /QUOTE]

when you see a T junction in front of holiday Plaza (HP on your right), turn left and go uphill. You will see a seafood restaurant on your left and gu zhao ren on your rite.(corner shop). go uphill abit and you see caltex petrol station and a left junction. turn left and go inside. it'z at the end of the row of the shophouse on your rite opposite the caltex.

Hope this help and please dun flame me if the direction is wrong... long time didn't go liao.

Sean_c
07-01-2005, 03:33 PM
if for drinking, apart from dnp, jalan serampang area near pelangi would be a good idea too

for pick up, disco would be a better place.

JBCheongster
07-01-2005, 03:57 PM

ladys drink sure u hv to buy them, than they will very good to you and company with u the whole night there.
Bro where exactly is this Orang orang, n I'm also interested in the orang utan but where exactly. Errr, orang utan :eek: , are the girls there look like orang utan har. :D

skyline69
07-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Brother - where is JLN :D serampang...:)

mykhel13
07-01-2005, 04:43 PM
HI lesnar... I spent my whole lunch time reading but cannot find anything relevant le... that's why I am asking.. hope you understand and can be constructive and helpful? I dun like being spoon fed too..:)

let me try 2 help u here... Orang-Orang is opposite Holiday Plaza (famous for pirated VCDs, DVDs & bak kua). Go along the road towards Caltex Station, called Jalan Harimau (careful dun make illegal turn, polis waiting under the tree at Jumbo Restaurant!). Turn into Caltex Station and u will see the outlet with atap roof. If still cannot see, ask the attendant where is it (he will probably think u r blind!).

Or if u want go DNP, pls dun park at the roadside coz the police very hardworking everynite give saman. For more on DNP, check out the thread.

As for pubs along Jln Serampang, I recommend u make it a long term project coz u really need some time and lots of energy to cover all the pubs along the road. (There is one pub for gays!) Each one has its own character and girls to discover. If u dun hv the time, go wif Orang-Orang or DNP, won't go wrong. Have fun!! Hope this helps

skyline69
07-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Very helpful.

Orang-Orang = Caltex station - I KNOW WHERE ALREADY!

DNP - CAnnot park roadside ah... hmmm ok - no prob - look elsewhere

Serampang another day then.

THANKS!

let me try 2 help u here... Orang-Orang is opposite Holiday Plaza (famous for pirated VCDs, DVDs & bak kua). Go along the road towards Caltex Station, called Jalan Harimau (careful dun make illegal turn, polis waiting under the tree at Jumbo Restaurant!). Turn into Caltex Station and u will see the outlet with atap roof. If still cannot see, ask the attendant where is it (he will probably think u r blind!).

Or if u want go DNP, pls dun park at the roadside coz the police very hardworking everynite give saman. For more on DNP, check out the thread.

As for pubs along Jln Serampang, I recommend u make it a long term project coz u really need some time and lots of energy to cover all the pubs along the road. (There is one pub for gays!) Each one has its own character and girls to discover. If u dun hv the time, go wif Orang-Orang or DNP, won't go wrong. Have fun!! Hope this helps

jbguy
07-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Lady drinks how much?

Kamsia
opposit of the holiday plaza, if u realy dun know , buy me drink lar....
anywhere also can bring you to........ :D

JBCheongster
08-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Very helpful.

THANKS!
Now I knw where orang orang is but not to spoilt everybodys mood, DNP is really an expensive water hole. I usually frequent Jln serampang (near to pelangi giant) n true enough, there's a whole street of pubs n if u knw the girls, it will be fun!!! :D

mykhel13
08-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Very helpful.

THANKS!

No problem... Actually if you guys looking for place strictly for drinking at damn cheap prices, can try Eden Hotel Lounge. After cheonging at Roman Spa just go to the 5th floor. The beers at Happy Hours are RM38 or 39 per jug (can't confirm) and it's buy 1 free 1! Liquor by glasses also buy 1 free 1. Otherwise just buy a bottle also cheap coz this hotel is in the duty free zone. As 4 girls, just can look but no touch. Cheers!

Ah Dez
08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
No problem... Actually if you guys looking for place strictly for drinking at damn cheap prices, can try Eden Hotel Lounge. After cheonging at Roman Spa just go to the 5th floor. The beers at Happy Hours are RM38 or 39 per jug (can't confirm) and it's buy 1 free 1! Liquor by glasses also buy 1 free 1. Otherwise just buy a bottle also cheap coz this hotel is in the duty free zone. As 4 girls, just can look but no touch. Cheers!

Beer at serampang also getting cheaper.... seems that nowadays, the girls there can hug and kiss. Well, competition is high, so i guess, this is 1 of the way.

Johor jaya also can go.... but quite far..

MachoDevilX
08-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Beer at serampang also getting cheaper.... seems that nowadays, the girls there can hug and kiss. Well, competition is high, so i guess, this is 1 of the way.

Johor jaya also can go.... but quite far..

Yup. The beer in Jalan Serampang cost around RM60 per bucket with 4 small bottles of beer. And the girls in most of the pubs there are quite nice and wild... But of course have to make them wild first.. :D

JBCheongster
08-01-2005, 09:33 PM
True at serampang, some of the girls r relatively wild, will even cum n hug u kiss u if u buy them drinks. Some gals also quite chio. Knw a few of them but me cannot hug them lah, bo pian :( If u r there on x'mas eve, then u knw hw happening it is.

skyline69
09-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks for all the guidance....

Now onto Serampang... Which pubs would you recommend?... Hmm..sounds like fun... would you know what time these pubs close....?

kekkkekekek :)

Now I knw where orang orang is but not to spoilt everybodys mood, DNP is really an expensive water hole. I usually frequent Jln serampang (near to pelangi giant) n true enough, there's a whole street of pubs n if u knw the girls, it will be fun!!! :D

fish76
09-01-2005, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=JBCheongster]True at serampang, some of the girls r relatively wild, will even cum n hug u kiss u if u buy them drinks. Some gals also quite chio.

Wah this thread getting interesting.

Brudders, pls forgive me, but I need more exact location to this Serampang. Can someone help.

It was mentioned that it's near Pelangi Giant. Is it opposite where there is a Lavendar Cafe (sell cakes) and there is this Love Boat (dun even know if it is still operating).

Looks like I need to spend some time and $$$ to recee the place.

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 01:55 PM

Now onto Serampang... Which pubs would you recommend?... Hmm..sounds like fun... would you know what time these pubs close....?

well, there's a no. of pubs along the street, u can pub hop or for me most of the time I'm at 60. They normally closes at 2:30am. cheers.

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Brudders, pls forgive me, but I need more exact location to this Serampang. Can someone help.

It was mentioned that it's near Pelangi Giant. Is it opposite where there is a Lavendar Cafe (sell cakes) and there is this Love Boat (dun even know if it is still operating).

Looks like I need to spend some time and $$$ to recee the place.
Yup, u r rite, its along the stretch of road same as lavender cafe n yes love boat is stll ard. cheers. Like all pubs, u will need to invest some time in it, pls note these are not LSB. :D

cheong jb
09-01-2005, 07:39 PM
tiu by nowadays pub standard drink and LD , u might as well go to nite club/disco type like Sanctum/Yelaixiang/sakura(not bonking wan hor) more worth it if lucky that nite bonk free if not u still have the ger whole nite company instead of paying a lot of $ but cant even hold her hand(for example at DNP)

just my 2 cent biew

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 08:08 PM
go to nite club/disco type like Sanctum/Yelaixiang/sakura(not bonking wan hor) if lucky that nite bonk free if not u still have the ger whole nite company instead of paying a lot of $ but cant even hold her hand(for example at DNP)

just my 2 cent biew
Kekeke, I think the reason that nite club n disco gals let u bonk free is 'cos they r olreadi so high on the thingy (e***asy), once they r in the mood, they dun even knw wat the hell they r doing. Next morning wake up, knn ..... there's a particular lady frd of my gf, got hook on to this stuff, everynite cum back also bring different guys.....knn in the end we asked her to f**k off. :D But i really dun knw the price difference fm cheonging pubs n disco. cheers n hv fun bonking. :D Guys tat want to hv immediate fun shld join the outing some bros here hv planned n tat is to LSB. Understand its beri fun. Pubs are more for the short term to long term fun.

fish76
09-01-2005, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=cheong jb]tiu by nowadays pub standard drink and LD , u might as well go to nite club/disco type like Sanctum/Yelaixiang/sakura(not bonking wan hor) more worth it if lucky that nite bonk free if not u still have the ger whole nite company instead of paying a lot of $

Well said old bird.........so why dun u plan something........this SAT looks good on my calendar, just activate me. We can visit NY first :D ......

Yelaixiang damn ah beng lar, i just went not too long ago. RM400+ for a bottle, room free. But no free bonk, the gal ask me for $$$$ and I asked her to F off.

toothbrush
09-01-2005, 10:47 PM

if im not wrong the gal at orang orang is not really this chio compare to the rest of the pub

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Yup. The beer in Jalan Serampang cost around RM60 per bucket with 4 small bottles of beer. And the girls in most of the pubs there are quite nice and wild... But of course have to make them wild first.. :D
Bro, seems like u knw serampang pretty well, which pub do u normally cheong there, perhaps we hv met before? :D

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 10:58 PM
if im not wrong the gal at orang orang is not really this chio compare to the rest of the pub
Well toothbrush thks in tat case better stick to my normal routine.

MachoDevilX
09-01-2005, 11:50 PM

Yup. I find that the gals in Orang Orang are not so wild compared to the gals at the pubs in Serempang. As for chio, I think it's up to individual but comfirmed that most of the gals at Orang Orang are quite "dao"...
:cool:

MachoDevilX
09-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Bro, seems like u knw serampang pretty well, which pub do u normally cheong there, perhaps we hv met before?

Well, my buddies and I normally cheong different pubs at a single night since they have different gfs from each pub... :D Anyway, I only join them once in a while.. Not as often as them. They went there at least twice/thrice every week... :p

Malaysian Datuk
10-01-2005, 04:45 PM

Johor jaya also can go.... but quite far..But beer in Permas is getting more expensive....and now they also serve 4 in a bucket. WTF!!! :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
10-01-2005, 04:52 PM

DNP no need to park roadside(like one bro mentioned MBJB very active give out summons here, confirm tio), park inside along the service road(RM7), you sit outside the pubs al fresco can even touch your R34 no need to scare kena carjack

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 05:02 PM
On the other hand, since pubs are getting ex nwadays, mayb we shld just buy a few beers from 7-11 n then sit opposite DNP n watch the chio bu. In this case, can save on the LD also :D

Ericcson
10-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Anyone been to the newly renovated Santum? How's the situation now? Better than before??

Think drinking places in JB quite standard. DNP, PJ, JJ, Seremban, Pelangi/Sentosa. More or less the same I find. Sure got good and bad quality gals. SO I find it's the accompany that matters most. :D

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Think drinking places in JB quite standard. More or less the same I find. Sure got good and bad quality gals. SO I find it's the accompany that matters most. :D
Apart from the company tat's with u, must hv good Lok Lok also. My favorite :D

Doggiestyle
10-01-2005, 08:22 PM
DNP no need to park roadside(like one bro mentioned MBJB very active give out summons here, confirm tio), park inside along the service road(RM7), you sit outside the pubs al fresco can even touch your R34 no need to scare kena carjack

That's what i normally do..... park inside lor. CHiobu can see what u drive after that they asj for a joyride. Of cos must charge them for the joyride but not pay in cash. Must pay in kind...... :p

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 08:40 PM
That's what i normally do..... park inside lor. CHiobu can see what u drive after that they asj for a joyride. Of cos must charge them for the joyride but not pay in cash. Must pay in kind...... :p
Wah, u must be driving a beri posh car until can get free bonk, thumbs up 4 u leh. Me only driving Honda Civic, so can nver get free bonk, poor me. :(

Ah Dez
11-01-2005, 02:26 AM
But beer in Permas is getting more expensive....and now they also serve 4 in a bucket. WTF!!! :mad:

You mean C3?? but then... they got SHOW to watch...

but only in weekends...

Ah Dez
11-01-2005, 02:27 AM

I think girls around... all got their own car.... cars in malaysia are so cheap... buying a motor bike in singapore, can get you a car in JB. ;)

mykhel13
11-01-2005, 12:53 PM
You mean C3?? but then... they got SHOW to watch...

but only in weekends...

Yo, Bro...
What kind of show u mean? Dancing girls? Where is this C3 by the way? I am frequently at PJ but never seen C3 b4 leh... Please help. TQ!

skyline69
11-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Thanks Datuk... That really would set my mind at ease.. Hee hee

As for getting payment in kind... Z4 can or not?

Doggiestyle
11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Wah, u must be driving a beri posh car until can get free bonk, thumbs up 4 u leh. Me only driving Honda Civic, so can nver get free bonk, poor me. :(

Bro JBC, think u have misunderstood me leh. Was replying to bro Skyline69 cos i assume that he drives a Nissan Skyline so he can give the girls a joyride lor. And after giving them a ride, chio them for supper and then as they say' The rest is history'... hee hee

Me only drive a Lancer.... so no luck to up the girls also..... ;)

Poor me also,
DS

Doggiestyle
11-01-2005, 04:49 PM
I think girls around... all got their own car.... cars in malaysia are so cheap... buying a motor bike in singapore, can get you a car in JB. ;)

Tio Ah Dez. Sum more don't have to scrap or buy COE. Even if they don't have car (maybe enter workshop,etc.), they always have chai tow to pick them up or send them where ever they want to go.
If they really don't own one, always have many sugar daddies who are ever willing to pick up the tab for one..... :D

Not a sugar daddy,
DS

Doggiestyle
11-01-2005, 04:59 PM

As for getting payment in kind... Z4 can or not?

Wah seh bro, thought u were driving a R34 but in fact u driving a Z$ (hee hehe ....not typo mistake hor :p ). As for getting payment in kind, me dunno leh. Depends on a lot on unknown factors... but ultimately it all boils down to the chio bus working there loh.... :D

JBCheongster
11-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Bro JBC, think u have misunderstood me leh. Was replying to bro Skyline69 cos i assume that he drives a Nissan Skyline so he can give the girls a joyride lor. And after giving them a ride, chio them for supper and then as they say' The rest is history'... hee hee

Me only drive a Lancer.... so no luck to up the girls also..... ;)

Poor me also,
DS
OIC, sorrie loh kekeke :D

skyline69
11-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Ha ha.. bro... drive R34 in quite scary hor... wait kena push how?
Anyway, Z4 or not.. I think whether girls go home with you or give you anything in kind will still depend on your personal skills and to some extent, your looks.. tio bor?

ha hah... Ok.. will check out all these places mentioned... Orang2, Serampang and give FR FR..

Permas I quite interested but another time lor... :p

Doggiestyle
12-01-2005, 12:29 AM
.. I think whether girls go home with you or give you anything in kind will still depend on your personal skills and to some extent, your looks.. tio bor?

& not to mention the amount of money that u r going to splurge over an unspecified amount of time....... ;)

skyline69
12-01-2005, 12:57 AM
& not to mention the amount of money that u r going to splurge over an unspecified amount of time....... ;)

Ha ha
Agreed bro! :)

JBCheongster
12-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Ha ha.. bro... drive R34 in quite scary hor... wait kena push how?
Anyway, Z4 or not.. I think whether girls go home with you or give you anything in kind will still depend on your personal skills and to some extent, your looks.. tio bor?

ha hah... Ok.. will check out all these places mentioned... Orang2, Serampang and give FR FR..

Permas I quite interested but another time lor... :p
Kekeke, going serampang ahh, nw must ask my gf to look out for someone driving tat car loh. :D

skyline69
12-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Kekeke, going serampang ahh, nw must ask my gf to look out for someone driving tat car loh. :D

really ah? dun la.. wait I kena ketok how? Ha ha..
Anyways, where your GF working? :p

Ah Dez
12-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Yo, Bro...
What kind of show u mean? Dancing girls? Where is this C3 by the way? I am frequently at PJ but never seen C3 b4 leh... Please help. TQ!

Show.. on weekends... AH GUA show and dancing girls...

both fridays and saturdays.

C3 is right behind permas area... you know the 7-11?? drive upwards... C3 means CoCo 3...

Ah Dez
12-01-2005, 03:09 AM
Wah Lan... all go drinking... jio leh! :D

Sean_c
12-01-2005, 08:19 AM
u need people to jio u go drinking? :rolleyes:

me overseas ... mayb call u, when im back

mykhel13
12-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Show.. on weekends... AH GUA show and dancing girls...

both fridays and saturdays.

C3 is right behind permas area... you know the 7-11?? drive upwards... C3 means CoCo 3...

Kam Siah! will try to pop over one of these days and see the show. :D

jbguy
12-01-2005, 02:53 PM

Just went to Q BAR at Jalan serampang, nice place and nice gal too.
Heniken is 55 ++ / 4 small bottle.

jbguy
12-01-2005, 03:10 PM
the other place in Johor Jaya, there hv many Pub too, if looking for more happening place, ARMANI 1& 2 is a best choice in Ros Merah area. :D .
If looking the place wif good environment, Zero Five in Molek, or Yellow Bee In Ros Merah. but I feel that gal very "dao;Tiau Kei" :p

cheong jb
12-01-2005, 09:12 PM
the other place in Johor Jaya, there hv many Pub too, if looking for more happening place, ARMANI 1& 2 is a best choice in Ros Merah area. :D .
If looking the place wif good environment, Zero Five in Molek, or Yellow Bee In Ros Merah. but I feel that gal very "dao;Tiau Kei" :p

u forgot abt Energy but the ger there like to shake big head and maybe later small head hehehe

skyline69
13-01-2005, 02:17 AM
u forgot abt Energy but the ger there like to shake big head and maybe later small head hehehe

hey bro..where is energy? :)

JBCheongster
13-01-2005, 03:07 AM
Anyways, where your GF working? :p
Serambang...the prettiest gal there, kekeke :D

jbguy
13-01-2005, 10:27 AM
ya lor... forgot this hapenning place liao.....,but compare to ARMANI, a bit 'su sei' lah. :p

jbguy
13-01-2005, 10:30 AM
hey bro..where is energy? :)
it same row with Blue Lady, and Blue Rain. opposite of Eon service at Ros Merah Johor Jaya. ;)

skyline69
13-01-2005, 09:38 PM
it same row with Blue Lady, and Blue Rain. opposite of Eon service at Ros Merah Johor Jaya. ;)

thannks bro..:)

cheong jb
14-01-2005, 04:01 PM
ya lor... forgot this hapenning place liao.....,but compare to ARMANI, a bit 'su sei' lah. :p

is it now armani so happening meh hmmmmmm

maybe 2nite drop over look look see see hehe

cheong jb
14-01-2005, 04:03 PM
just for info the owner of blue rain , blue lady and energy are sisters :D
eldest one look after blue rain
second one look after blue lady
the youngest look after energy

if i'm not mistaken

jbguy
14-01-2005, 04:40 PM
just for info the owner of blue rain , blue lady and energy are sisters
eldest one look after blue rain
second one look after blue lady
the youngest look after energy

if i'm not mistaken
yes, 3 pub is manage by diff. sister :cool:

armani is the better hapenning pub in Ros Merah area, but also depend u and the gal how close u can.. :D

Malaysian Datuk
14-01-2005, 09:52 PM
If looking the place wif good environment, Zero Five in Molek, or Yellow Bee In Ros Merah. but I feel that gal very "dao;Tiau Kei" :pYou forgot to mention TIGER! My favourite pub! Sit there play pool and listen to hokkien hits of yesteryear

Malaysian Datuk
14-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Apart from the company tat's with u, must hv good Lok Lok also. My favorite :DNo worries.....DNP got up to 3 Lok Lok on weekends, Jalan Serampang also whole stretch got a few at least....

Malaysian Datuk
14-01-2005, 10:26 PM

As for getting payment in kind... Z4 can or not?got Z4 arsehole also can go.....dun say you heard it from me :D

skyline69
15-01-2005, 01:16 AM
got Z4 arsehole also can go.....dun say you heard it from me :D

eh? what you mean bro??? :confused:

JBCheongster
15-01-2005, 01:24 AM
No worries.....DNP got up to 3 Lok Lok on weekends, Jalan Serampang also whole stretch got a few at least....
Aaaa, hw abt ur favorite haunt, GM, got lok lok or not? :D If hv, wld like to try leh.

jbguy
15-01-2005, 10:08 AM
You forgot to mention TIGER! My favourite pub! Sit there play pool and listen to hokkien hits of yesteryear
I think u stick by a gal there liao, not the music and pool ,right...
when u coming up here again , call me if u need transport ok.

cheong jb
15-01-2005, 02:10 PM
You forgot to mention TIGER! My favourite pub! Sit there play pool and listen to hokkien hits of yesteryear

tiger ??? i thought all r old lady there got young chik meh ?

been there once and karrrr puuuiiiiiiiii

neber go back again

jbguy
15-01-2005, 04:05 PM

neber go back again
OFCOS NO MORE YOUNG GAL THERE BUT THE AGE AROUND 25 TO 30+, CAN RABA RABA MAH...

toothbrush
15-01-2005, 04:58 PM
OFCOS NO MORE YOUNG GAL THERE BUT THE AGE AROUND 25 TO 30+, CAN RABA RABA MAH...

can bring back to hotel or not? :D

cheong jb
16-01-2005, 06:32 PM
can if u r a good sian tow hahahhahahahahha

Malaysian Datuk
18-01-2005, 06:44 PM

neber go back againI old man look for old ladies, nobody go there then higher chance of success for me :D

cheong jb
18-01-2005, 09:38 PM
I old man look for old ladies, nobody go there then higher chance of success for me :D

hahahaha no wonder , anyway near bestmart (skudai area lah) have one JC pub the ger not bad also :D but my wife fren work there so no kan tao for me *haiz* sianzzzzz

fish76
22-01-2005, 03:07 AM
Finally visited the Jln Serembang as mentioned by brudders in earlier post

Went with 2 guy friends, first stop 60s. Not bad, gals also chio. After 2 buckets, decided to change spot, went to Q Bar (can't really remember but got Q).

There are only 2 gals worth looking at. Luckily, both quite close to my group. Played cards, exchange nos.

MachoDevilX
22-01-2005, 09:37 AM

Went with 2 guy friends, first stop 60s. Not bad, gals also chio. After 2 buckets, decided to change spot, went to Q Bar (can't really remember but got Q).

There are only 2 gals worth looking at. Luckily, both quite close to my group. Played cards, exchange nos.

Glad that you have manage to find your way there. I think the name is actually called "QPar". Try out Riverpool... I will rate it as the pub with the most chio girls...
:cool:

fish76
22-01-2005, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=MachoDevilX Try out Riverpool... I will rate it as the pub with the most chio girls...

Really ar bro, ok, mayb tonight if itchy, i will drive in to drink some beers. :cool: My kaki after yesterday also itchy, he wants to revisit DnP now. Hopefully no jam tonight, then I can go earlier, buy some CNY stuff.

So if it's DnP, any recommendations? Stephanie?

MachoDevilX
22-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Really ar bro, ok, mayb tonight if itchy, i will drive in to drink some beers. My kaki after yesterday also itchy, he wants to revisit DnP now. Hopefully no jam tonight, then I can go earlier, buy some CNY stuff.

So if it's DnP, any recommendations? Stephanie?

You can just take a walk along the road and enter each pub to take a look at the girls loh... If you like then can order drinks. If not, just walk out.. I believe you will find that the girls in Riverpool is of better quality...
Bro, Enjoy yourself tonight... :p

I am not into DNP... If you have $$ and nowhere to spend, can try Darren's lounge as well...It's a KTV...

Darren Karaoke Lounge - JB
312806-H
Level 3 Hotel Grand Continental, Jalan Dato' Abdullah Tahir, 80250 JB, Johor DT
Tel : 07-332 4522

http://www.nightscene.com.my/darren/index.html

:D

fish76
22-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Darren Karaoke Lounge - JB
312806-H
Level 3 Hotel Grand Continental, Jalan Dato' Abdullah Tahir, 80250 JB, Johor DT
Tel : 07-332 4522

http://www.nightscene.com.my/darren/index.html

Bro, alamak the link is not working leh. To prevent any misunderstanding, :D , in case everyone thinks i'm bloody loaded, i dun have tonnes of $$$ to spend. But dun mind spending a little sometimes.

Will take ur advice and head to Riverpool.........

Out of curiousity, can u provide more info abt Darren???? Price? quality of gals? Like the old Golden Palace or more like Deluxe.

Malaysian Datuk
22-01-2005, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=fish76
So if it's DnP, any recommendations? Stephanie?[/QUOTE]btw now de benz is more jumping than sister joint de bieres, more girls and better quality

fish76
23-01-2005, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=fish76
So if it's DnP, any recommendations? Stephanie?btw now de benz is more jumping than sister joint de bieres, more girls and better quality[/QUOTE]

Had a disappointing Sat night. First of all, went to Riverpool, reached abt 11 +, knn, quite packed but still went in. Got a table and ordered a bucket. Alamak, a lot of aunties, no young and pretty chicks.

Then watch soccer, cb, aston villa equalised. My heart sank. then freaking totterham let in 1 goal to Crystal Palace. Wah liew, like that mati liao.

Worse still, one cannot make it gal keep pestering me. Tell me not to be so serious, take it easy, man u sure win. Lan lah, 20 mins to go. Was thinking of calling bookie to jalan, then totterham let in second goal. Bye bye, tmr buy coffin. To cut my long story short, luckily man u came back with 2 goals. So LPPL, lose coffee money. Heng........

Riverpool cannot make it, so went over to DnP. Waaaaaaa, many cars, many chicks. Went to Stephanie, ordered a bucket from a sweet thing. Talk cork sing song, bought her a LD, got her no, and drove back to type this.

Looks like i must revisit de benz sooooooooooon.

Datuk, 24 hrs hor to repay favour. Now impotent. Paiseh :o

MachoDevilX
23-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Had a disappointing Sat night. First of all, went to Riverpool, reached abt 11 +, knn, quite packed but still went in. Got a table and ordered a bucket. Alamak, a lot of aunties, no young and pretty chicks.

Bro,

Sorry to hear that.. :o That does not seem to be the usual Riverpool that I have frequented... Hmm... Don't tell me that the girls have left to another pub within a week?... Maybe I will go down and take a look today.... Really sorry about it... Along the stretch of pubs at Jalan Serempang, I will actually suggest to talk a look inside the pubs first before ordering drinks. Because more of the girls are job-hopping from pubs to pubs and they might not be at the same pub all along... That's why best is to go in and take a look first... If you happen to know any of the girls, can just call first to make sure that she is still working there...

I apologise for it..

fish76
23-01-2005, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=MachoDevilX]Bro,

Sorry to hear that.. :o

Dun say this kind of thing lar, cheong means also got bad night one mah. No worries man, i had worst experiences before. At least my soccer never go haywire.

Yeah, next time my skin thick thick, walk in and see first, If too crowded and gals no good, i just walk out liaos. Cannot be a gentleman anymore, must stretch my RM!

gigantic_tk
24-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Just received a FR from a friend, was posted by Netrave from xxx forum. It is quite relevant to this thread so I reposted it here to share with all of you.
Understand that here you can get ONS, so enjoy your bonking session after your drinking session lor....................

Posted by Netrave:
Just to share my 2 cents worth. Spent almost a year in JB due to work. Believe me not but i havent been to even one HC in Johore... dont know why, no frens maybe, but thats a different story. U want the lowdown on JB nitelife@pickupjoints@depends-on-ur-skills, well here it is :

1. NYCLUB
Regulars here. The nasiL usually will come with a group of abangs, so unless ur part of the group abit susah. Better chance scoring with a chinese there. Don't take a table, sit by the bar, and enjoy the view. Club rocks after 11pm, best time to go is 11.30. Best days to go is Wednesday(ladies nite) and Saturday.

2. Bongo
In BlueWave hotel. First floor. Good place to hunt for mature women. Live band playing there, currenly Alleycats playing. This place got mixed crowd, but mature nasiL and the working class come here. Small place, bar/pub surrounding, easier to strike up a conversation and move on. Happening days: Friday and Saturday

3. Stephanie's
DNP plaze, just the down the road from NYclub. Good music, big place and the crowd varies. If ur lucky u can find gems here but sometimes even on a weekend u can see all the batangs strutting their stuff on the floor. Weird but worth checking out. Happenin days: Thursday(ladies nite) Friday(depends on luck) and Saturday.

There is this new joint called Cool Club, beside NEw York hotel, live band concept, ok crowd, but weird setting. Can check it out too. All in all if ur looking for going the first nite and scoring, abit susah, Jb clubbing circle is small, so one chick doesnt wanna see her friend going back with a stranger, initiate contact then when u come down the next time call the chick up and party with her, better chances that way. Friday isnt a happenin nite like in good ol' KL, but Saturday rox there, and ladies nite of course.

Party on!

nabeh123
24-01-2005, 03:35 PM
2. Bongo
In BlueWave hotel. First floor. Good place to hunt for mature women. Live band playing there, currenly Alleycats playing. This place got mixed crowd, but mature nasiL and the working class come here. Small place, bar/pub surrounding, easier to strike up a conversation and move on. Happening days: Friday and Saturday
Time for me to re-visit this place :D

fish76
24-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Time for me to re-visit this place :D

Bro, we can go together :D But newbie here got request, can dun go bongo, the crowd i see b4, not my type

How abt this SAt we try NYClub?

Any other cheonsters interested, can also pm me.

DISCLAIMER: But say first hor, brudders i know priority, and i dun want too big group. Small group of like minded people best. If you happening, you take care of yourself and vice versa. No need to feel obliged to drive and blah blah blah. If u need a ride, no sweat, but u must be prepared to take public home.

sjb1994
24-01-2005, 06:12 PM
How abt this SAt we try NYClub?

Any other cheonsters interested, can also pm me.

Bro, I'm in JB every Saturday night, can joint?

Malaysian Datuk
24-01-2005, 06:51 PM
2. Bongo

There is this new joint called Cool Club, beside NEw York hotel, live band concept, ok crowd, but weird setting. Can check it out too. All in all if ur looking for going the first nite and scoring, abit susah, Jb clubbing circle is small, so one chick doesnt wanna see her friend going back with a stranger, initiate contact then when u come down the next time call the chick up and party with her, better chances that way. Friday isnt a happenin nite like in good ol' KL, but Saturday rox there, and ladies nite of course.

Party on![/I]Bongo is just like a downtown Singapore hotel lounge with live band and mature crowd. Cool Club is expensive and since its opening till now, never seen the place pack at all......just my 2 sens

nabeh123
25-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Bro, we can go together But newbie here got request, can dun go bongo, the crowd i see b4, not my type
Bongo is just like a downtown Singapore hotel lounge with live band and mature crowd.

Well juz wonder how "matured" the crowd there Datuk :confused:

& Bro fish what kind of crowd u see there :confused:

i dont want to go there n see me being the youngest there surrounded by ahgong ahma leh

JBCheongster
25-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Went with 2 guy friends, first stop 60s. Not bad, gals also chio.
Which girls u called har? :D

fish76
25-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Well juz wonder how "matured" the crowd there Datuk :confused:

& Bro fish what kind of crowd u see there :confused:

i dont want to go there n see me being the youngest there surrounded by ahgong ahma leh

The gals there are mostly at least 30..........that is being nice, got some, i think even more. So i also dun want bongo.

But i think NYClub shd be ok........

fish76
25-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Which girls u called har? :D

Wah lau, ask me so openly. Ok lar, tell u, Xiao yu and Joel. There's another prettier one but i cannot remember the name. Paiseh, because she talking to my friend, not me. :(

JBCheongster
26-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Wah lau, ask me so openly. Ok lar, tell u, Xiao yu and Joel. There's another prettier one but i cannot remember the name. Paiseh, because she talking to my friend, not me. :(
OIC, the prettier one dun tell me is......Actually I knw the gals there lah so jus curious to knw who. Tomorrow if I remember correctly they are having their year end dinner before CNY. Cheers. :D

fish76
26-01-2005, 06:13 PM
OIC, the prettier one dun tell me is......Actually I knw the gals there lah so jus curious to knw who. Tomorrow if I remember correctly they are having their year end dinner before CNY. Cheers. :D

Wah lau bro, dun like that say lah, i 100% honest.......i really cannot remember, because she never talk to me, or i shd say i too busy........

Oh, tmr got dinner ar? How u know? Got chick invite u ar?

As for going near CNY period, not a good idea, many guys are out and many of these gals go home, a large % are not from JB........

JBCheongster
26-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Wah lau bro, dun like that say lah, i 100% honest.......i really cannot remember, because she never talk to me, or i shd say i too busy........

Oh, tmr got dinner ar? How u know? Got chick invite u ar?

As for going near CNY period, not a good idea, many guys are out and many of these gals go home, a large % are not from JB........
muahahahahaha, too busy leh :D No problem lah, I just curious to find out who is the gal so that I can get her to describe hw our famous SBF fish looks like. :D Kidding. Yep, my gf called me tat they r hving dinner tonite 6:30pm but me not going. Har, of course not going near CNY lah...rite no gals left.

fish76
27-01-2005, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=JBCheongster]curious to find out who is the gal so that I can get her to describe hw our famous SBF fish looks like. :D

Wah lau, that can be solved by meeting me for a drink together.

Yep, my gf called me tat they r hving dinner tonite 6:30pm but me not going.

So, what's ur gf's name? Or cannot reveal in public?

JBCheongster
27-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Wah lau, that can be solved by meeting me for a drink together.
Sure bro, someday, somewhere, we will meet.........
So, what's ur gf's name? Or cannot reveal in public?
muahahahaha, she's the prettiest of all the gal............

Bro, if time permits, will PM you one day to come out for a drink...... :D

JBCheongster
30-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Was in serambang on friday, not much ppl for this two to three weeks, mayb due to CNY. Anyway, saw two chiobus from SP eating my favorite Loklok one really damn chio, a few chiobus fm Qpar and of course my favorite 60s. Funny thing is the chiobus from Qpar are actually seating outside the pub in a row waiting for customers, this is the first time I've seen them like tat. It's like fish tank style just that no glass in between. :D But lately, there seems to be raids going on 'cos the marta there needs money for CNY......Recently, they just raided serambang, the saturday of hari raya if i remember correctly and send 10 - 20 gals to drink coffee. One of the pub even got fine RM5000. :eek:

alantan27
02-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Was in serambang on friday, not much ppl for this two to three weeks, mayb due to CNY. Anyway, saw two chiobus from SP eating my favorite Loklok one really damn chio, a few chiobus fm Qpar and of course my favorite 60s. Funny thing is the chiobus from Qpar are actually seating outside the pub in a row waiting for customers, this is the first time I've seen them like tat. It's like fish tank style just that no glass in between. :D But lately, there seems to be raids going on 'cos the marta there needs money for CNY......Recently, they just raided serambang, the saturday of hari raya if i remember correctly and send 10 - 20 gals to drink coffee. One of the pub even got fine RM5000. :eek:

catch the gal for what??

fish76
02-02-2005, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=JBCheongster]Was in serambang on friday, not much ppl for this two to three weeks, mayb due to CNY. Anyway, saw two chiobus from SP eating my favorite Loklok one really damn chio,

Well looks like i will have to visit SP soon, which one is ur fav? The first one right outside 60s?

a few chiobus fm Qpar and of course my favorite 60s.

Wah lan, Qpar got chiobus meh? Must be that chick that i dun know the name and ur gf lar

:D But lately, there seems to be raids going on 'cos the marta there needs money for CNY......Recently, they just raided serambang, the saturday of hari raya

U mean u were there, hey, me too man. ^0s got raided, but mostly malays or those underaged ah bengs that got up the van. Guess they dun really bother the old chinese men like uncle fish.

fcukster
03-02-2005, 04:39 AM

ermm Qpar ... was there 3 times in the last 2 weeks ... was fed oranges and given a short massage by 2 beautiful creatures there .... now its my regular waterhole ... saw this super stoned SYT .. haizzz really wish to bonk her ... she has all the features in my dreamgal ... the boss from this pub recently went to drink kopi when police raided .... theres a lot of raids this few weeks .. so pls refrain from taking vitamins when visiting JB ...bros ...

JBCheongster
06-02-2005, 06:54 PM
catch the gal for what??
So that they can have free bonks.... :D No lah just joking bro, according to sources, the mata nwadays will normally raid such places esp during festive seasons so that they can get the owners to coff out more kopi money.....As to why catching the gal, its just for show and they will esp invite those stone face syt or ah beng look customer for wasting time at the station so that they can show ppl they mean business mah.......However, now with agreement between the owners and the mata, most of the cooperative owners will hv rec'd NEWS abt the raid even before the mata are there so that they can get their regulars to f**k off before the probable arrest. Even when the mata arrives, it will be rather low profile so as not to scare away the customer. Talk abt good relationship between mata and citizen.... :D

JBCheongster
06-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Well looks like i will have to visit SP soon, which one is ur fav? The first one right outside 60s?
muahahaha, if u r referring to the lok lok, yes, the one outside 60s

Wah lan, Qpar got chiobus meh? Must be that chick that i dun know the name and ur gf lar
I think fcukster has alreadi answer your question. Mayb that time you go they are on leave loh, some r quite chio lah and they dress scantily. Could be and my gf has went back to hometown for CNY

U mean u were there, hey, me too man. ^0s got raided, but mostly malays or those underaged ah bengs that got up the van. Guess they dun really bother the old chinese men like uncle fish.
Heng ah, by the time they arrive, I already gone but my gf later told me. I was actually send for Kopi once to the police station near the custom when I was at "Tian Huang" .Also encountered a few raid before but nothing lah so long u r not on pills.
HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO AND TO ALL FROM SB

JBCheongster
06-02-2005, 07:13 PM
saw this super stoned SYT .. haizzz really wish to bonk her ... the boss from this pub recently went to drink kopi when police raided .... theres a lot of raids this few weeks .. so pls refrain from taking vitamins when visiting JB ...bros ...
Wish u good luck for the stony syt for the new year. :D
So QPar boss is the fcuker that got fined for RM5000 or is it another fcuker :confused:
Hahaha, luckily I dun take d vitamins but I know most of the gals there do take aft work. Some of them will go Ye lai Xiang.

Doggiestyle
06-02-2005, 08:55 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO AND TO ALL FROM SB

Happy CNY yo u too, bro!!

JBCheongster
07-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Happy CNY yo u too, bro!!
Happy CNY to you too doggiestyle :D

warmnites
07-02-2005, 03:04 AM
Have a Kai New Year!
Happy lookin for Kai's this year & may all Forummers get to lay more Kai's than last year! hehehehe! :D

DLYAB
19-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Diggin the old thread :D

why this thread not active meh? personally i thought its very useful, at least for me :p (more drinker than cheongster). can update any new joint for drink. cheers

monokoro
20-08-2009, 01:50 AM
thought something wrong with the date...so IT IS an old thread ;)

Normally go to the pub at Permas Jaya. Got a few there...ktv with local girls (but becareful with the ladies drink)

DLYAB
20-08-2009, 09:29 AM
For me, i'm not familiar with Permas Jaya, just been in Yoko3 i think there, very empty even though on saturday night.

Usually went to Stulang Laut, Nusa Bestari, Johor Jaya n Serampang area. There r new pinoy pub in Nusa Bestari called Bola Bola, already 4-5 month, the style same as other pinoy pub such as Midnite. Cheers

jana
29-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Going for drinks with my partners over at JB after our SPA and dinner for a small celebration soon, we like to drink and pick up gals, hopefully malaysia local any place to recommend?

WanHaiTiu
29-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Try Tmn Molek .... Belove and Molek 1..... Belove locate somewhere RHB Bank.... Molek 1 locate after HSBC turn left when reach Petronas, M1 at ur right hand....

Belove 1set Tiger = RM98 (5 bottles per 2 bucket)

Molek 1 1set Carlsber = RM148 ( 5 bottles per 3 bucket)

overall lady g/f = 7.5/10

here some tricks about ladys' drink.... i told them i dun give lady's drink when they ask 4 it.... i will tell them only give cash 4 tip.... well they will very often visit ur table as what my experience after u buy lady's drink 4 them ...they MIA oredi..... Of cause end of it u must give some tips RM30 - RM 50 depand how often they visit ur table and ur feeling lah...

1st time i met tis gal Grace at Belove.... Morning time she is OL... night time she work here.... nice gal ... stick to my table whole night ... cos we r heavy drinker... at least 5 to 6 set... her target only 3 set or 5 lady drink.... we all marbuk that night she even let me Frenching and raba... well i slot RM50 into her back as she was wearing low cart jean....arhhhhh nice n smooth butt...
Many time i went there .... 7/10 .... my point of view...

M1 oso not bad 7.5/10 ... xiao yu .... look 8/10, service 7/10, GF 9/10, body 8/10.... she sing vry good i like to sing couple wf her... the moment we left, i slot RM 50 into her butt... solic and 'toin toin' ... she was very happy when received it n frenching me..... long time nvr kena force kiss by a gal...wakakaka....

all bro pls enjoy urself if u like drinking and raba raba...

regards

Wan

6" boy
29-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Going for drinks with my partners over at JB after our SPA and dinner for a small celebration soon, we like to drink and pick up gals, hopefully malaysia local any place to recommend?

Cabana at The Zon is quite happening during the weekend. Its a decent pub/disco but a lot of girls like to hang around there for dancing and drinking. May try your luck there.