PDA

View Full Version : Web Wet Women

asiancigar
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Wet Web Women Chapter 1

For the old timers here in Samsterland,... u will know that i have been MIA for quite sometime. Actually, i have been buzzy with another type of hunting... signed up for 2 on-line personals and its been raining women everyday since..

29 yr old, admin manager here in singapore:
After 2 weeks of yakking over MSN chat, we finally met up for coffee and she insisted we go to the movies (it was my first visit to the movie house in over 8 yrs coz i prefer watching DVDs with my home theatre). She bought the tickets and seem to know the best seats... it was a monday afternoon show so not much people (i counted maybe 8 other people). Quite frankly, i dont even know what is the title of the movie.

We got comfortable,... i put my arms around her shoulders and we talked a little, when the main movie started, she nibbled my left earlobe and stuck her tongue into ear... wah liao shiok... her hand was on my chest and feeling around for my nipple... then unbutton shirt and started groping all over chest before playing with my nipples again... i could feel my didi getting hard liao.

We kissed and my hand auto roam her breasts which were very nice (34B)... with tiny nipples.... i then took out my hand and went straight for her inner right thigh and moved upwards,... so smooth her white legs... i touched outside her panties and she was wet liao... she responded by stroking my hard cock then unzipped me... i lifted my butt abit and she pulled down my pants half way to my knees... she unbuttoned my boxer and took out my didi... she played with it in the most gentle fashion (how i wished the HC girls had the same skill)... my finger was inside her and rubbing her clit and she responded with a few wimps and soft cries.... then she bent over to place her soft lips over my didi's head... using her tongue to roll over it,... and slowly taking me inche by inche into her mouth .... and thereafter very rythmnic,... no hurry, no fuss... occassionaly kissing me (i guess she wanted me to taste a bit of me too)... her BJ really scored 10+++.

After abt 5 mins of pure BJ heaven, i got down on my knees... pulled her hip towards me, pulled down her thongs, spread her lovely white legs and kissed her from the right knee all the way until i reached her wonderful wet and nice smelling pussy... ooooooooo she tasted so good and she was just overflowing.... she probably came three times as i ravaged her hot pussy....

I then raised myself and wanted to put it into her but she said.... 'darling i'm not ready for it.... we have only just met'. Seow liao, here i was with a hard didi and she says 'not ready yet'....

She moved me back to my seat, moved over and on her knees... went back into the slow and steady routine of her wonderful BJ..... about 10 mins later she violently caused me to explode into her mouth and did not stop sucking gently and using her tongue to ride up and down my shaft until i was limp and gone... wow

She took a sip of the coke and gave me a long warm and lovely kiss and said 'you are such a gentleman'...

We had dinner, talked abit and she confessed that she is still a virgin and would like to preserve it for her future husband... :(

Chapter 2 - 19yr old Chinese student studying in KL

malayboy
07-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Good stuff. Keep them coming.

Out of curiosity, how can a woman preserve her virginity until 29 yrs old?

malayboy
07-01-2005, 11:31 AM
Look forward to the next story......

If you don't mind, which cinema is it? Always wanted to find a suitable one for some action with gf.

Evianalps
07-01-2005, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=asiancigar]Wet Web Women Chapter 1

[QUOTE=asiancigar]Wet Web Women Chapter 1

Wat a graet encounter bro..never get to bonk..in malay term they called it "steam kering"(dry steam)hehehe..but aniway u got the most shiok bj huh..well done bro.Btw how much did u sign up for the online thingy?tot of signing up cos the pics of the women are so hot and they kinda like to be bonked..

cheers and happy bonking wit those chicks!!

sawzhai28
07-01-2005, 05:19 PM
and the 8 other people were watching the movie? :D

nirvana
07-01-2005, 06:22 PM

wow, interesting happening....

SIr, i need to look for u leh... need to 'charge' batt from u

^_^

Criminalz
07-01-2005, 06:31 PM
wow...29yr old virgin who is willing and can bj so well on the first date but wan to preserve the cherry for furture husband...man...this is one messed up girl..

acid
07-01-2005, 06:36 PM
can anyone gimme the url of the site?

TIA

diesel
07-01-2005, 06:41 PM
wow...29yr old virgin who is willing and can bj so well on the first date but wan to preserve the cherry for furture husband...man...this is one messed up girl..

Thumbs up for you. Hah...I know what you actually meant.

sniper007
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
there're all sorts of women out there. i know of a lady in her 30s. won't say she's a stunner, just an average looker.. she'd give BJ on her dates but strictly no intercourse. she claims she's still a virgin..and also said the same thing: reserve for future husband.

MitMit
08-01-2005, 01:00 AM
In this generation, virgin refers to anal sex.. :D

tittyhawk
08-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Wow...very descriptive words...can relate to the words and paint a scene in my head....I wish I had such a wonderful and lusty BJ...good encounter u got there...Bravo :)

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2005, 02:12 AM
there're all sorts of women out there. i know of a lady in her 30s. won't say she's a stunner, just an average looker.. she'd give BJ on her dates but strictly no intercourse. she claims she's still a virgin..and also said the same thing: reserve for future husband.

Could it be the same gal?

XCheongster
08-01-2005, 11:04 AM
hhmmmm.....
maybe we should start our very own online dating site in Sammyboy, and it will be free for all brudders :)

It will be easy to get men, but we need to work hard to get the ladies to this site. This site will then provide an avenue for horny boys and girls to meet. What happen thereafter, its up to them :rolleyes:

What say you all?

asiancigar
08-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the kind comments Bros Malayboy and Kittyhawk.... yoh Bro Nirvana, my mobile still the same wat... sms me lah.

Haaaaaaaa,... i see this post also got some bros upset and they deducted my rep points.

Anymore deductions and i can't post Chapters 2, 3, 4 and more... :D

stiffneck
08-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the kind comments Bros Malayboy and Kittyhawk.... yoh Bro Nirvana, my mobile still the same wat... sms me lah.

Haaaaaaaa,... i see this post also got some bros upset and they deducted my rep points.

Keep it up hope this one small point helps! :)

gerReporter
08-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Why do it in the theatre??? So kang kor.

If both of u dating couple have the flirting idea, do it in a rented hotel81.
Costs only $15.00 for 2 hrs room usage with attached bath in Geylang.

asiancigar
09-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Chapter 2

Met this 19yr PRC who is studying in KL over the net and after a couple of weeks of chatting,... had the chance to meet her because i had a biz mtg over there. Told her abt my trip and she seemed very excited abt it...

After my mtg, i checked into hotel and waited for her to arrive. She came by around 7pm and we went out for dinner, she was in a simple blouse and lovely body hugging skirt that revealed her lovely fogure 34, 25, 32. After dinner, we went to a couple of pubs, drank and talked,... finally around 11.30pm decided to call it a nite. I asked if she wanted to come to my hotel and she looked at me very innocently and said 'hern phah' (very scared),.. i asked of what and she said that i might take advantage of her.... i laughed and said dont worry and that i promised not to do anything to her...

Got into room, showered and changed in my shorts... she then took a shower and came out in a bathrobe tied very tightly. We talked for abt an hour, watched some TV and before going to sleep,... she again said that i promised not to do anything to her in the nite... i said 'off course i wont,... i promise'.

Throughout the nite i had my arms around her and at times she over me... nothing happened... i kept my promise...

I got up at abt 6.30am.... 'marikita liao', went to toilet, came back to the bedside with half an erection.... i pulled off the bedsheet and saw that the top of her bathrobe opened and one beautiful breast was revealed with a puffy pink nipple starring at me.... my didi immediately stand at attention... throbbing hard.

I cannot tahan liao and kissed her nipple gently.... then began sucking on it... she stirred, sighed and felt her hand holding my head and guiding me towards the other nipple,... i was now untying her bathrobe and when opened,... i started to french kiss her,... kissed down her neck,... kissed her erect nipples again,.. kissed her stomache,... kissed lower and lower till i felt her pubic hair which was just a few fine strains,... i moved lower towards her pussy and my mouth was immediately met with a very very wet pussy.... she smelt lovely and tasted perfect... i drove my tongue deep into her and could feel her body shiver,... she let out a few soft cries,.. she held my head with both hands,... pulling at my hair and guiding me to go deeper with my tongue,... she suddenly erupted with a 'woh lie la, poo yeow ding' as i moved my tongue up, down, and sideways in rapid movements.... my tongue search for her clitoris.... the whole lower half of my face was wet with her juice... she let out a louder cry 'arrrrr ching ai.... wo arrrrr'..

i then raised myself,... lean over and with my mouth all wet with her cum,... kissed her gently then passionately, she responded with such power... my cock was now touching the outside of her pussy,.. i rubbed over the lips of her pussy,.. then started to slide my shaft over her pussy lips... up and down... she kissed and sucked so hard that my tongue was almost ripped out.... her body was trembling and her sounds were getting louder and louder... i positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy,.... i started to put a little bit of my head in and she responded with a muffled uuuuuu... i guided my cock head in slowly and could feel her finger nails on my back... i went in deeper and deeper,... although she was very wet,... she was soooooo tight,.... deeper i went, deeper her finger nails dug into my skin... i reached maximum depth and again she let out another muffled oooooooooh,... i pulled it out slowly and again gently went into her.... it was 45 mins of heaven.... been a long time since i had a anything close to a virgin.

When we finished,... she looked to me in a a dazed and said.... 'you promised not to do anything to me last nite'.... i replied 'yes, i kept my promise,... i did not do anything last nite but this is morning darling'... she smiled, gave me a loving kiss and a very appreciative hug...

I had no choice but to extend my stay for another 2 wonderful nites......... ;)

Chapter 3 - 34 yr old Divorce who discovers her love of anal sex for the first time

mooncracker
09-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi Bro

Which chat room and group you go? MSN chat room closed down in 2003 leh. Pls advise :confused: PM me if you wish.

Wet Web Women Chapter 1

For the old timers here in Samsterland,... u will know that i have been MIA for quite sometime. Actually, i have been buzzy with another type of hunting... signed up for 2 on-line personals and its been raining women everyday since..

29 yr old, admin manager here in singapore:
After 2 weeks of yakking over MSN chat, we finally met up for coffee and she insisted we go to the movies (it was my first visit to the movie house in over 8 yrs coz i prefer watching DVDs with my home theatre). She bought the tickets and seem to know the best seats... it was a monday afternoon show so not much people (i counted maybe 8 other people). Quite frankly, i dont even know what is the title of the movie.

We got comfortable,... i put my arms around her shoulders and we talked a little, when the main movie started, she nibbled my left earlobe and stuck her tongue into ear... wah liao shiok... her hand was on my chest and feeling around for my nipple... then unbutton shirt and started groping all over chest before playing with my nipples again... i could feel my didi getting hard liao.

We kissed and my hand auto roam her breasts which were very nice (34B)... with tiny nipples.... i then took out my hand and went straight for her inner right thigh and moved upwards,... so smooth her white legs... i touched outside her panties and she was wet liao... she responded by stroking my hard cock then unzipped me... i lifted my butt abit and she pulled down my pants half way to my knees... she unbuttoned my boxer and took out my didi... she played with it in the most gentle fashion (how i wished the HC girls had the same skill)... my finger was inside her and rubbing her clit and she responded with a few wimps and soft cries.... then she bent over to place her soft lips over my didi's head... using her tongue to roll over it,... and slowly taking me inche by inche into her mouth .... and thereafter very rythmnic,... no hurry, no fuss... occassionaly kissing me (i guess she wanted me to taste a bit of me too)... her BJ really scored 10+++.

After abt 5 mins of pure BJ heaven, i got down on my knees... pulled her hip towards me, pulled down her thongs, spread her lovely white legs and kissed her from the right knee all the way until i reached her wonderful wet and nice smelling pussy... ooooooooo she tasted so good and she was just overflowing.... she probably came three times as i ravaged her hot pussy....

I then raised myself and wanted to put it into her but she said.... 'darling i'm not ready for it.... we have only just met'. Seow liao, here i was with a hard didi and she says 'not ready yet'....

She moved me back to my seat, moved over and on her knees... went back into the slow and steady routine of her wonderful BJ..... about 10 mins later she violently caused me to explode into her mouth and did not stop sucking gently and using her tongue to ride up and down my shaft until i was limp and gone... wow

She took a sip of the coke and gave me a long warm and lovely kiss and said 'you are such a gentleman'...

We had dinner, talked abit and she confessed that she is still a virgin and would like to preserve it for her future husband... :(

pary
10-01-2005, 12:29 AM
You're the envy of many, bro!
Keep the Chapters flowing...!

asiancigar
10-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi Bro

Which chat room and group you go? MSN chat room closed down in 2003 leh. Pls advise :confused: PM me if you wish.

Its not a chat room bro.... as mentioned, i signed up for 2 online personals namely.. Match.com and the other Singapore Cupid.

Please note that a bit of effort is required.... in short, invest time to 'sian over chat or email'... worth it if you have the time coz i have found tat there are basically 3 types of WWW (Web Wet Women) :

1). Sincere Type - women who are in search and in need to make genuine friendship on line. No hidden agenda and truely warm people.... nb. dont expect too much and you wont be disappointed bros

2). Hungry Type - women who are desperately looking for love and soul mates.... nb. thread cautiously coz these are looking out for marriage

3) Predator Style - women who prowl the net with one sole purpose... to contact and connect with other interested parties for the sole purpose of having sex.... nb. dont play the macho shit with them,... you end up getting nothing lor

So far,... its been 8 out of 10 hits for me over the last 3 months both locally and overseas. The 2 that i missed will happen eventually.... :D

One final note,... dont be impressed with what they do or dont write.. only contact those with pics in their profile and when on line ask for more pics b4 mtg them...

Good luck and good hunting Bros and Sisters of Samsterland (where freedom of expression leads to action)...

FatMan
10-01-2005, 10:41 AM
That's a good way to keep promise. :p
I think i know how to make good use of promises in the future.

mooncracker
10-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Hi bro
Thank for the info. You must have chat with alot, considering the probability of one would even reply you.

So can give some advice / example on "'sian over chat or email' to figure out which one of the 3 types u mentioned and usually take how long we should ask (of course that is the final request b4 meeting each other or switch from online to ppl-2-ppl) her out?

Thanks & regards :)

Its not a chat room bro.... as mentioned, i signed up for 2 online personals namely.. Match.com and the other Singapore Cupid.

Please note that a bit of effort is required.... in short, invest time to 'sian over chat or email'... worth it if you have the time coz i have found tat there are basically 3 types of WWW (Web Wet Women) :

1). Sincere Type - women who are in search and in need to make genuine friendship on line. No hidden agenda and truely warm people.... nb. dont expect too much and you wont be disappointed bros

2). Hungry Type - women who are desperately looking for love and soul mates.... nb. thread cautiously coz these are looking out for marriage

3) Predator Style - women who prowl the net with one sole purpose... to contact and connect with other interested parties for the sole purpose of having sex.... nb. dont play the macho shit with them,... you end up getting nothing lor

So far,... its been 8 out of 10 hits for me over the last 3 months both locally and overseas. The 2 that i missed will happen eventually.... :D

One final note,... dont be impressed with what they do or dont write.. only contact those with pics in their profile and when on line ask for more pics b4 mtg them...

Good luck and good hunting Bros and Sisters of Samsterland (where freedom of expression leads to action)...

asiancigar
10-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi bro
Thank for the info. You must have chat with alot, considering the probability of one would even reply you.

So can give some advice / example on "'sian over chat or email' to figure out which one of the 3 types u mentioned and usually take how long we should ask (of course that is the final request b4 meeting each other or switch from online to ppl-2-ppl) her out?

Thanks & regards :)

Bro,... depends on the girl lah. Can be a few days,... to max of 3 weeks.

But most importantly, dont initiate the subject of sex etc.. let them bring it up.

Cheers... :D

mooncracker
10-01-2005, 03:57 PM
so you sian and talk anything under the sun, of course, something within her profile?

What if they don bring up issue abt sex? Me will zzzzzzzzz

What if they do bring it up...usually abt what....like do you have sex experience or what.....and if bring up.....what do u say when continue with her? :rolleyes:

But most importantly, dont initiate the subject of sex etc.. let them bring it up.

malayboy
10-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Bro Asiancigar, great stuff. I have learnt something from you....work on them the next morning.

Looking forward to Chapter 3....

benz
13-01-2005, 06:24 AM
hmm.. i admire your patience and skill bro :D

KingEros
13-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Anymore deductions and i can't post Chapters 2, 3, 4 and more...
Keep them coming ... I'll up you once I get past my daily restrictions. ;)

Was in SingaporeCupid for a while too ... but didn't really find time to join in the activities. Did you??

wolfy
13-01-2005, 02:05 PM
i've joined asian friend finders and match1on1 but so far i've not had any success leh. hooking up with gals are easier in irc but sad to say most of
the gals in irc not really that good looking :P

any tips on how to up my chances?

Keep them coming ... I'll up you once I get past my daily restrictions. ;)

Was in SingaporeCupid for a while too ... but didn't really find time to join in the activities. Did you??

asiancigar
13-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Bro King Eros,... yes i have been to two SpgCupid events and found both very stimulating... a good mix of women (young, middle aged and several oldies). Ratio of men to women is 1.5 to 1. Advise: go there early (7pm), sit near entrance so as to purview all as they stroll in, then do your rounds. select target(s) and turn on your charm brother.... should be able to adjorn somewhere else before the event ends (9.30pm). Word of caution though, dont be so 'tham seam'... max 2 targets enough lor.

Bro Wolfy,... have had some success with AFF but not much as compared to SgpCupid and Match.com. As mentioned, only contact those with pics so you wont be disappointed... As for ICQ, gave up liao,... so cant comment... its also a very dark and dangerous area to play (just my personal opinion)...

Cheers Bros and Sisters of SamsterLand...

asiancigar
13-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Chapter 3 - 34 yr old Divorce (first anal love)

Met her online after she responded to my profile, chatted, exchanged experiences, expectations and fantasies.... then followed several nites of pleasure over a 2 week period... each time before leaving her house (yes, we do it in her bedroom coz she does not like hotels),.. i would ask 'hunnie, next time would you like to try something different'.. and each time she'd say 'yes off course'.

Finally,... reached her home as usual at about 10pm, took my shower, came out in her towel and SOP,.. she would take me in her mouth, get it up, lay down for me to lick her till she cummed, then guide me into her, reach more orgasms before wanting to CIM... however, tonite i had my magic cream within arms reach in my knapsack... 'Durex Top Gel PLAY', i squeezed some on my middle finger,.... asked her to turn around on all fours,... leaned over to lick her pussy again.... as usual she was wet... now slowly i moved my right hand towards her ass,... search for her anus and patted a bit of gel on the entrance... must hv been cold coz she said 'ummm wats tat darling'... i said 'its the magic cream hunnie, just relax and enjoy it ok baby'... i popped the tip of my middle finger into her anus,... she let out 'ummm. wat r u doing darling, it will hurt', i said 'do fight it baby, relax and open up for me...', i slowly guided the rest on my finger in,... reached out for the cream, squeezed a generous amount and this time positioned both my index and middle finger at the entrance of anus,... rubbed around it and could hear her mummer and let out some soft 'ooooo'... i asked 'does it feel good baby,...', 'yes' was the reply,... 'u want me to put it in again'.... 'yes' was the reply. Now with both fingers dripping of durex gel, very slowly started to put both fingers in,... my left hand was rubbing her clitoris and could feel her getting even wetter,... she said 'oooo, its too tight hunnie'.... i said 'relax and enjoy it baby'... i was by now increasing the speed in which my fingers were moving in and out of her.... 'arrrrrr, its feeeeeeelllllllssssss',... 'you like it baby,... is it filling you up baby'... 'yessssss' was the reply,... 'would you like something more baby,... would you like to feel my big hard cock inside you baby',.... 'yesssssssssss........' . My left hand reached out for the gel, squeezed some over my cock head,.. positioned it over the anus, pulled out my fingers and pressed the tip of my cock head and push it into her anus slowly.... 'arrrrrrrrrr, i can feel you hunnie..... arrrrrr its so hot..'. I pushed it in further and further, each and every little cm of my cock disappearing into her drew yet another soft cry until i was completely inside her.....'ooooooooooooooo, its so arrrrrrrrrrr', i start to pump her slowly, each thrust making me even harder,... wow... its so tight this virgin anus. i continued to rub her clitoris and she cries out 'i'm cumming again darling......oooooooooo its so hot, its soooooo gooooooood, aaaaaaaaaaaah,... harder darling fuck me harder darling,... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes yes yes'... i buay tahan liao and shot my full load into her anus....... wowwwwwwwww

Both bodies limped from this anal adventure,... she says 'darling, it was very nice,... its not painful at all, can we do it again next time....'. I said,.. 'hmmm you like it baby'... 'yes, its so nice darling' was the reply....

Chapter 4 - 24yr old analytic (biology lesson before sucking me and CIM while i'm driving)

wolfy
13-01-2005, 08:35 PM
nice story bro! keep up the good work.

Chapter 3 - 34 yr old Divorce (first anal love)

Chapter 4 - 24yr old analytic (biology lesson before sucking me and CIM while i'm driving)

malayboy
14-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Bro, it gets better each time. Look forward to the next chapter.

uglyger
15-01-2005, 01:23 PM
dude. kudos to u...nice stories u have there.....makes me a bit high to read em. Share more wif us hehehe :)

rocky73sg
16-01-2005, 07:36 AM
reading all the fr in one go is so sextified... didn't know online dating sites are so happening these days... as more and more people read about this and join the clubs...which mean more sextified fr...

kudos to the thread starter

asiancigar
18-01-2005, 06:10 PM
To all the Bros and Sis that up my reps.... my warmest thanks. Keep them cumming and i'll keep on penning.

To those Bros that PM me about the girls.... my reply has been 'kindly go into the sites, put in some effort and you will be justly rewarded'. Please realise that they are not FLs or chatbabes that you can merely arrange for ONS lah!... ;)

asiancigar
29-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Yoh Bros.... sorry for taking so long to provide new chapter, was away and just got back.... so lucky to kanna this one 2 weeks ago and just after i return some more...

Chapter 5 - The Virgin (will post Chapter 4 another time)

She is 23 yrs old,.. Indonesian Chinese that i met on line some 2 years ago. met with her several times whenever i am in Jakarta (early last year). We have had a few dinners and on 2 occassions she would follow me back to my hotel room and we just laze around, drink some wine, talk and cuddle up on the sofa watching TV... a bit of french kissing and thats all....

We lost contact for a while,... then suddenly she sms me early this Feb,... to make a long story short,... she said she was feeling bored, very stressed blah, blah, blah. After a week of sms... she then tells me the truth... that her parents have matchmake her to the son of another rich chinese family... she was very sad, felt helpless and very sian about the whole thing... wanted to go away somewhere to recover from this shocking news,... she asked me when i was coming to Jkt...i asked why and she said that she missed me and wanted to go somewhere with me. I was surprised and said "why me".. she said that i was the most perfect gentleman she has met... that i never tried to do anything to her... that i never tried to take advantage of her even when she was abit tipsy during one of those nights and had to rest for a while in my hotel room... wah lau, i hear already damn shiok.

Anyhow, i said that because of my work, it would be better if she could hop on a plane and fly here instead... two days later, she agreed. I called her the next day and said i'd arrange for the hotel,.. and immediately she asked nervously if i would be staying with her.. i said its up to you... she said "better not",.. off course i asked why, her reply was that she has "never stayed overnight or shared a room with any guy before"... i asked rather sheepishly (drooling abit liao) "dont tell you have never done it before",... she replies "done what', being "intimate with a guy" i said,... she said "NO NEVER". What about your other BFs... she replied "i only know one guy for 10 years and we never do anything",.. "just hold hands and maybe kissing". Wah.... i MARIKITA liao. I then said,... "ok lor if you dont want me then i wont stay over"...

She arrived at 4.30pm and after picking her up from airport, i brought her to check into Sentosa Beaufort.. after she unpacked, we went out for dinner, drove around town, did 2 pubs around club street, then went back to Beaufort.... got into her room.... she said she needed a bath and i watched TV... While she was taking a bath, her handphone rang,... she rushed out in a towel and while she was walking around and talking on the phone,.. i was already hard and pointing up to heaven.... gosh i just wanted to grab her, take off her towel and...

After her shower,... i said that i needed one too. Finished my shower, came out and saw her in her t-shirt and shorts drying her hair... i was just wearing a towel... she looked at me and said "wah so sexy ah"... i winked and said "you like"... she just looked away with a little smile and continued drying her hair. I laid down on the bed, turned on the TV, opened the complimentary Red Wine... She laid beside me and started talking about her future husband whom she knew very little about... i turned, looked at her and gave her a light kiss,... she responded,... i frenched her long, hard and intense... she gave out a soft wimpy sound... my hand was now moving from her back towards her right breast.... her tiny little nipple was already erect.... i moved towards her left nipple and it was also erect.... my cock off course was VERY ERECT.... i moved my mouth downwards and started to kiss her neck... she called out softly my name.... i moved my mouth towards her ear and started to nibble, kiss, breathe into and licked her ear.... she cried out my name and said "what are you doing to me"... i moved my mouth downwards to her breast,... kissed and nibbled her erect nipple through her t-shirt... she let a 'oooooooh,... no,.. you cannot do this darling'... i lifted her t-shirt, grabbed her lovely firm breast and planted my moist lips over her hard tiny nipple... rolled my tongue over it, kissed and sucked on it... and she cried out again 'ooooooooo godddddd, oooooooo goddddddd,.... doooooonnnn', i was now repeating the same with her left breast and nipple and taking off her t-shirt.... i then manouvered my arm between her legs,... sliding it to and fro.... could feel my wrist getting wet as her shorts became drenched with her juices.... again she cried out "nooooooo donnnnn do that darling,... i have neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr"... by now i am unbuttoning her shorts..... pulling it down, she is looking away... saying "darling please dont".... yet lifting her ass up so tat i can pull her shorts off.... i then spread her legs wide open and place my mouth over her drenched panty.... kiss lightly over her pussy and could feel her body going into spasms.... all the while she is repeating "darling donnnnn, i neverrrrrrrr done this before.....". i roll her panties down her legs, take it off and again had to spread open her legs because she had closed them.... what i saw was a cunt so beautiful, so untouched, so pink, so fresh, so baby looking that made my rock hard cock throbbed violently with tension.... i gently placed my mouth over her cunt,... position my tongue over it,... used my fingers to lightly peel the sides away revealing a tiny crack... started to taste her and boy she tasted so gooooooooooooood.... her body was vibrating violently and her voice was quivering and in spurts she said "darrrrrrlllllliiiiiinnnngggggg, wattttttt rrrrrr uuuuu doooooooiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg to meeeeeeeee'... and instantly her body violently arche, her inner thighs wrapping tightly around both my ears.... i could now feel her body moving in rythmn with my lashing tongue going upwards, downwards, sideways and as deep as i could put it into her... my face was just completely drown with her juices.... "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,... i'm cummmmmmmmmmming darling... cummmmmminnngggg" she cried out with her hands pulling at my hair.... "ooooooooooo godddddddd,... cummmmmming againnnnnnnnnnn darlingggggggg"...

I got up, positioned my cock over her pussy and guided it towards her wet cunt.... she closed her legs tightly and said "NOOOOOOOO darlingggggg, i'm still a VIRGIN and cannot do it, i'm sorry".... i stopped,... rolled off her and laid down on the bed.... again she apologised for not allowing me to go into her... she leaned over, started kissing me..... then kissed my neck,... nibbled and bit at my nipples.... kissed my stomach... held my cock tightly with one hand and in a flash started to suck me and suck me and suck me.... i held her head with both hands and in rythmn guided her head up and down..... 10 mins later she was still working hard and sucking me hard..... finally my dam broke and burst my load into her mouth,... i held her head and moved her up and down and said suck me harddddddddddddddddddd.... she responded by sucking me as hard as she could and swallowed every drop i had to give..... after a few mintutes.... she crawled to me, kissed me and said "darling, i never done it so far before...." We bathe together,... then slept.

contnued....

asiancigar
29-04-2005, 02:38 PM
cont'd

Chapter 5 - The Virgin

Throughtout the nite, i was tossing and turning....then brother marikita again... i placed my hard cock between the cheeks of her butt.... she woke up, turned around, held my cock, played with my balls while kissing me.... i said "baby, dont fight it okay..... i want you to feel me inside you".... she said "but i'm a virr",... i french kissed her hard and violently.... spread her legs open with my knees...... rubbed my cock head up and down her wet cunt.... she moaned... i positioned my cock head and started to rub her clitoris with it... she cried out " ooooooooooo, darling... its soooo goooood, i'm cummmmmmmmming"...... i whispered softly.... "hunnie, now i want you to feel me and know how much you mean to me"... my cock head was position and resting at the opening of her wet and flowing cunt... i asked 'do you feel me darlinggg"... she said yessssssss.... 'do want to feel a little more baby'... she said "yesssssss'... i pushed it in a little bit more and she shooked her head,.. gripped her thighs tighly, dugged her nails into my back and screamed "cannottttt darlinggggg, stop darlinnnngg....... painnnnfulllllll..'.... i whispered 'i know baby", ... slid half my cock into her.... again she let out an even louder scream ''nooooo darliiiiiinnnnggggg painfulllllll'... i guided my entire 6" deep inside her and stopped for a moment... she let out a long and helpless ''oooooooooooh.... darling its toooooo bigggggg, painfullllll". i pulled it out slowly and went in again even slower and she dug deeper into my back and said 'oooooo darlinggggggg cummmmmming againnnnnnnn, darlingggggggg i'mmmmm cummmmmminnnnggggggg"... i increased my thrust,... harder and harder, faster and faster.....

We did not get much sleep that night and must have made love at least 3 more times,.... by the late afternoon the next day,... she woke up feeling very sore but a loved woman and i, a satisfied middle aged old man who just couldnt believe having a 23yr old virgin at my age.

After another 4 nights of passionate love making and teaching her whatever i knew about kamasutra.... it was time for her to go home. I asked her why me and she said that she would rather give it to me then to a total stranger irregardless if she were to spend the rest of her life with him as his wife.

At the airport, i asked her if i would ever see her again and she said it must be before her wedding which is at the end of the year... but she mentioned that even if i were to come to Jakarta again,.. she would not be able to stay overnight with me at the hotel... then being cheeky,... she asked "is there anything else that you have not taught me huh"... i said that we have yet to try the ultimate in lovemaking... curiously and innocently she asked 'wats that?'... i whispered into her ear... 'doing anal baby'... she looked at me and said 'yakkkkks'....

Let me know if you would like More chapters.... up my reps.

Rof|maoxz
29-04-2005, 03:26 PM
cont'd

Chapter 5 - The Virgin........

You must be some hunk or something mate. How's your flings' appearance? Did you take some pics like what Ol'Coyote did? ;)

ken_v2
29-04-2005, 07:09 PM
wow! your adventures are really thrilling... any more? :)

axeman24
29-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow bro I think you can write a book on jow to pick up women of different characters. Round of applauses for you and up your rep points. Please keep coming.

asiancigar
30-04-2005, 02:49 PM
You must be some hunk or something mate. How's your flings' appearance? Did you take some pics like what Ol'Coyote did? ;)

Thanks for the compliment Bro... but sorry to disappoint coz i definitely am no hunk. Am just a middle aged 40++ chinaman about 5'7 with a small beer belly lah.... guess my most unique feature would have to be that i wear a Kenny Roger type beard which i'm constantly being told is rather unusual.

Other than that,... guess all Bros here in Samsterland are sama sama lah...

Cheers

ps. yes i do have an album of the many ladies that i've been fortunate enough to mate with :D

asiancigar
30-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Thank you Bros Ken V2 and axeman24..... glad you like my escapades.... :D

GarlicBread
30-04-2005, 04:28 PM
really envy u bro I dont even have such chance in dream bravo 4u ;)

10 cc
30-04-2005, 06:03 PM
looking forward to chapter 4...

:)

KingEros
30-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Yo, uncle ... good to have you back, it's certainly been a long time.

So far,... its been 8 out of 10 hits for me over the last 3 months both locally and overseas.
After our little discussion back in mid Jan, I went super active on SingCupid ... in this period of barely 3 months, I had 14 face-to-face encounters (out of 27 two-way correspondences) broken up into:
1) Sincerity Type - in search of true friendship
4 in all ... actually more if I include those I discarded once I saw their photos
Went out for dinner with them ... but didn't attempt anything else, either becoz I assess they were "no through roads" or they were not worth my effort
2) Hunger Type - in search of true love
5 in all ... well, I've always been a bastard, so I have no qualms about cuddling them in make-belief
Bonked only 3 of them ... let's just say the other 2 found out I was double-timing, unfortunately
3) Predator Style - in search of true sex
5 in all ... 2 were actually looking for sugar daddies, of which one even turned out to be an ex-ONS I picked up in Europa about 3 years back
Bonked all 5 of them ... more like hit-&-run MNS, except for a 39-year-old divorcee whom I still bonk on a fortnightly basis
So, my overall hit ratio reads a mere 8 out of 14 ... a far cry from AsianCigar's. :o

The 2 that i missed will happen eventually....
Well, I think I've made headway on one of these 2 already (she has a very sweet name & is under the HUNGER category) ... she mentioned you but told me she's only been to your drinking parties, always leaving on her own thereafter.
You should know who I'm talking about, ya?? Boy, let's just say she's real hungry in bed, in front of the dressing table, on the vanity table, etc.

i whispered into her ear... 'doing anal baby'... she looked at me and said 'yakkkkks'....
Well, they say that all the time, dun they??
But they dun anymore after they've tried it ... you're certainly right about it being the ultimate. ;)

KingEros
30-04-2005, 08:11 PM
You must be some hunk or something mate.
Not all women go for the hunks ... especially if they're really looking for something more lasting.
Important thing about getting a woman to drop her clothes for you is to understand the female psyche ... ie, tell her things she wants to hear. Take note that this is very different from telling her lies about how pretty she is, how much you love her, etc (which is really things YOU THINK she wants to hear).
Detect where her true vulnerability is & paint her a facade of yourself, so that she thinks you're the last man she wants to spend her life with. After that, even getting them to accede to anal sex doesn't look that difficult anymore. ;)

How's your flings' appearance?
Uncle, if you're hunting from the Net & you dun wanna spend your lifetime on those looking for true friendship, then dun expect model or artiste material ... we've gotta be realistic here - if their face is not unpleasant & their body is not out of shape, I'll eat them alive without a 2nd thought.
Think of it this way, if you're a girl with looks & body to die for ... would you ever hafta resort to looking for friends from the Net?? In all honesty, I'd expect you to be spoilt for choice who you wanna be friends with & who you wanna jump in bed with. Agree??

yes i do have an album of the many ladies that i've been fortunate enough to mate with.
Perhaps you wanna consider posting them in the private section for our viewing pleasure then ... be forewarned to take the necessary precautions though. PM me if you need further clarification/help. :D

asiancigar
01-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Yo, uncle ... good to have you back, it's certainly been a long time.

After our little discussion back in mid Jan, I went super active on SingCupid ... in this period of barely 3 months, I had 14 face-to-face encounters (out of 27 two-way correspondences) broken up into:
1) Sincerity Type - in search of true friendship
4 in all ... actually more if I include those I discarded once I saw their photos
Went out for dinner with them ... but didn't attempt anything else, either becoz I assess they were "no through roads" or they were not worth my effort
2) Hunger Type - in search of true love
5 in all ... well, I've always been a bastard, so I have no qualms about cuddling them in make-belief
Bonked only 3 of them ... let's just say the other 2 found out I was double-timing, unfortunately
3) Predator Style - in search of true sex
5 in all ... 2 were actually looking for sugar daddies, of which one even turned out to be an ex-ONS I picked up in Europa about 3 years back
Bonked all 5 of them ... more like hit-&-run MNS, except for a 39-year-old divorcee whom I still bonk on a fortnightly basis
So, my overall hit ratio reads a mere 8 out of 14 ... a far cry from AsianCigar's. :o

Well, I think I've made headway on one of these 2 already (she has a very sweet name & is under the HUNGER category) ... she mentioned you but told me she's only been to your drinking parties, always leaving on her own thereafter.
You should know who I'm talking about, ya?? Boy, let's just say she's real hungry in bed, in front of the dressing table, on the vanity table, etc.

Well, they say that all the time, dun they??
But they dun anymore after they've tried it ... you're certainly right about it being the ultimate. ;)

Wah Bro.... am glad you took my advice and scored so many in SgpCupid..... and you even bonked the 'sweet name one' that i was zeroing for my next kill.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i'm so proud of you....

Awaiting you FR on some of your exploits leh...

Cheers Bro and uncle asiancigar will soon let you know of a 'new site' that is starting to reap some ripe and juicy harvests.....

MeiEnQianEn
01-05-2005, 11:09 AM
well the trick that to let the babe continously find you and let you bonk for free it is an art.....

must play lots of mind games.....the power lies in the ability to exert that on the other party without appearing to be.... up to you folks to believe or not...

:rolleyes:

KingEros
01-05-2005, 03:31 PM
well the trick that to let the babe continously find you and let you bonk for free it is an art.....
I've always hold the following principles:
1) success at getting a gal to drop her pants for me makes me a man
2) success at getting the same gal to drop her pants for me again (& again) makes me THE man

must play lots of mind games.....the power lies in the ability to exert that on the other party without appearing to be.... up to you folks to believe or not...
That's why I find it all worthwhile to study the human mind & even more thrilling to actually be a practitioner at this art. Some has it wrongly classified as Acience though. ;)

10 cc
02-05-2005, 10:03 PM
master asiancigar,

eagerly awaiting more chapters from u leh... keep your stories coming.

Gerald Tan
02-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Thank U Bro Asian Cigar for wonderful sexcape events,
Last time u gave me ur contact to meet the lady banker..well, i didn't have time to follow u ..anyway, thanks alot.
So far, I have enough and satisfied gal partner (not gf) to bonk every month. So, I no longer need ONS. Pls continue your wonderful adventure... best regards

bLuRbEnG
03-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Thanks bro for the info man...

asiancigar
03-05-2005, 09:29 AM
master asiancigar,

eagerly awaiting more chapters from u leh... keep your stories coming.

Thanks Bro... glad you like my sexVentures. :D

asiancigar
03-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Thank U Bro Asian Cigar for wonderful sexcape events,
Last time u gave me ur contact to meet the lady banker..well, i didn't have time to follow u ..anyway, thanks alot.
So far, I have enough and satisfied gal partner (not gf) to bonk every month. So, I no longer need ONS. Pls continue your wonderful adventure... best regards

Glad to hear that you are getting regular pussy Bro....

The lady banker is passe,... am now bonking a young Spa owner and a primary school teacher which i met at the same place which i told you about...

Take care and keep well..

ken_v2
03-05-2005, 04:00 PM
bro asiancigar, care to let us in on where you do your pick ups?.... kekeke... it is ok if you don't, else that place would be flooded... but if you do (by pm or post), thanx a million :D

asiancigar
03-05-2005, 04:54 PM
bro asiancigar, care to let us in on where you do your pick ups?.... kekeke... it is ok if you don't, else that place would be flooded... but if you do (by pm or post), thanx a million :D

I PM u liao...

Cheers

hearthrob
03-05-2005, 06:43 PM

Hahahaha....I lifted my 3 legs in agreement. First date can dig pussy liao and still claims to be virgin. Interesting. :D

hearthrob
03-05-2005, 06:45 PM

Nah...I think the actual reason behind is fear of STD. if bro AsianCigar has brought along a cap, she'll definitely slips it in oledi...kekeke...

hearthrob
03-05-2005, 06:46 PM
In this generation, virgin refers to anal sex.. :D

Wow! Great understanding of modern age women. *salute* :D

hearthrob
03-05-2005, 06:47 PM

Bro, let me see if I can up your pts in 24hrs time. ;)

KingEros
04-05-2005, 12:28 AM
am now bonking a young Spa owner ... which i met at the same place which i told you about ...
Not from Cupid, I hope ... I'm doing the same with a Eurasian young spa owner - dun tell me she "double-timing" us?? :eek:
Then again ... if not from Cupid, then care to share your hunting ground?? Bala??

10 cc
04-05-2005, 12:59 AM
dun tell me she "double-timing" us?? :eek:
wah... u all brother until like that? can share...

then we all buddy share what ah?

:D

KingEros
04-05-2005, 04:49 AM
then we all buddy share what ah?

Dun worry ... we see what we can get this Sat, ok??

ken_v2
04-05-2005, 09:50 AM
I PM u liao...

Cheers

hi bro asiancigar,

thanks for the PM. got it!! ;)

Cheers!!

benghwee
05-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Chapter 2

Met this 19yr PRC who is studying in KL over the net and after a couple of weeks of chatting,... had the chance to meet her because i had a biz mtg over there. Told her abt my trip and she seemed very excited abt it...

After my mtg, i checked into hotel and waited for her to arrive. She came by around 7pm and we went out for dinner, she was in a simple blouse and lovely body hugging skirt that revealed her lovely fogure 34, 25, 32. After dinner, we went to a couple of pubs, drank and talked,... finally around 11.30pm decided to call it a nite. I asked if she wanted to come to my hotel and she looked at me very innocently and said 'hern phah' (very scared),.. i asked of what and she said that i might take advantage of her.... i laughed and said dont worry and that i promised not to do anything to her...

Got into room, showered and changed in my shorts... she then took a shower and came out in a bathrobe tied very tightly. We talked for abt an hour, watched some TV and before going to sleep,... she again said that i promised not to do anything to her in the nite... i said 'off course i wont,... i promise'.

Throughout the nite i had my arms around her and at times she over me... nothing happened... i kept my promise...

I got up at abt 6.30am.... 'marikita liao', went to toilet, came back to the bedside with half an erection.... i pulled off the bedsheet and saw that the top of her bathrobe opened and one beautiful breast was revealed with a puffy pink nipple starring at me.... my didi immediately stand at attention... throbbing hard.

I cannot tahan liao and kissed her nipple gently.... then began sucking on it... she stirred, sighed and felt her hand holding my head and guiding me towards the other nipple,... i was now untying her bathrobe and when opened,... i started to french kiss her,... kissed down her neck,... kissed her erect nipples again,.. kissed her stomache,... kissed lower and lower till i felt her pubic hair which was just a few fine strains,... i moved lower towards her pussy and my mouth was immediately met with a very very wet pussy.... she smelt lovely and tasted perfect... i drove my tongue deep into her and could feel her body shiver,... she let out a few soft cries,.. she held my head with both hands,... pulling at my hair and guiding me to go deeper with my tongue,... she suddenly erupted with a 'woh lie la, poo yeow ding' as i moved my tongue up, down, and sideways in rapid movements.... my tongue search for her clitoris.... the whole lower half of my face was wet with her juice... she let out a louder cry 'arrrrr ching ai.... wo arrrrr'..

i then raised myself,... lean over and with my mouth all wet with her cum,... kissed her gently then passionately, she responded with such power... my cock was now touching the outside of her pussy,.. i rubbed over the lips of her pussy,.. then started to slide my shaft over her pussy lips... up and down... she kissed and sucked so hard that my tongue was almost ripped out.... her body was trembling and her sounds were getting louder and louder... i positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy,.... i started to put a little bit of my head in and she responded with a muffled uuuuuu... i guided my cock head in slowly and could feel her finger nails on my back... i went in deeper and deeper,... although she was very wet,... she was soooooo tight,.... deeper i went, deeper her finger nails dug into my skin... i reached maximum depth and again she let out another muffled oooooooooh,... i pulled it out slowly and again gently went into her.... it was 45 mins of heaven.... been a long time since i had a anything close to a virgin.

When we finished,... she looked to me in a a dazed and said.... 'you promised not to do anything to me last nite'.... i replied 'yes, i kept my promise,... i did not do anything last nite but this is morning darling'... she smiled, gave me a loving kiss and a very appreciative hug...

I had no choice but to extend my stay for another 2 wonderful nites......... ;)

Chapter 3 - 34 yr old Divorce who discovers her love of anal sex for the first time

Can I know this lady friend of yours you met from Alamak chat room?

asiancigar
06-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Can I know this lady friend of yours you met from Alamak chat room?

Bro... sorry wrong number leh, i have never been into Alamak chat room. As mentioned, i met the local girls in SgpCupid and overseas ones in Match.com

Btw, 'pai sey'.... still bonking her so how to share :confused:

Cheers

KingEros
06-05-2005, 01:34 AM

Hey, good to see you back again ... thought I should let you know that I dropped the bomb on the "sweet-named" one already & thus, she should be most vulnerable now for you to finish off the conquest.
I'll be attempting a move on her good friend (Ms K) - dunno if you managed to meet this one previously?? If yes, made any headway then??

asiancigar
06-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Hey, good to see you back again ... thought I should let you know that I dropped the bomb on the "sweet-named" one already & thus, she should be most vulnerable now for you to finish off the conquest.
I'll be attempting a move on her good friend (Ms K) - dunno if you managed to meet this one previously?? If yes, made any headway then??

Bravo Bro KingEros.... i will do some zeroing on "sweet named" next week after i get back from Indon. I must admit that her friend Ms K looks just as good if not better, has great looking chest and nice legs.... lovely pedicure too.. slurp slurp

Cheers :D

benghwee
06-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Bro... sorry wrong number leh, i have never been into Alamak chat room. As mentioned, i met the local girls in SgpCupid and overseas ones in Match.com

Cheers

Sorry, wrong person then.
Don't worry. I have never ask to share or even the contact from anyone here before. Not my style.

cheers

nivlac
06-05-2005, 07:49 PM
looking forward for more n more chapters
:D

billybomber
08-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Bro Asiancigar *salute*

Reading stories of your experiences are inspiring. I have been all along paying pros for the bonking and it's something to learn from you. Will follow through this thread and waiting anxiously for more chapters from you.

Can you give me some startup tips? Thanks a million. :p

KingEros
08-05-2005, 04:21 PM
I have been all along paying pros for the bonking and it's something to learn from you.

If you ask me it's all about your own circumstances ... do you have the time & space to catch the BIG fish??
There was a time when I resort to paid sex during the 3 years of my marriage ... simple theory of "fire & forget" plus "getting it exactly when you want it".
Other than that period, I've always preferred to have the thrills from the fishing process plus the free sex. :D

oink71
08-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Glad to hear that you are getting regular pussy Bro....

The lady banker is passe,... am now bonking a young Spa owner and a primary school teacher which i met at the same place which i told you about...

Take care and keep well..

bro, can also PM me yr lobang??? thanks a million. very interesting.....

mega2hard
09-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Excellent stories, superb descriptions bro Asiancigar. Got to tell & reiterate to the lot of fellas lookin into our local dating sites... do not expect too much, more so on looks wise, and you'd be less disappointed. However, you may also uncover some gems in the process.. the wild, untapped side that wants to tear you apart! Good luck!

asiancigar
03-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Chapter 6 - Classy

I'm writing u Brudders and Sisters from Bali..... came here (on 27th Nov) for meeting with people regarding setting up and launching of new company to serve the region.

This afternoon at the lobby, saw this lovely mixed looking SYT sitting on the sofa, in a cream colored spagetti top (ATT - average tae tae A cup) and matching colored shorts.... with a bored expression and just flipping through a magazine.... bling bling, my groin radar alerted me coz she has such fair and beautiful complexion and her legs were simply heavenly.... i alreadi imagine myself stroking them and kissing from feet upwards towards her pussy.... With a slight hard-on, i approached, sat next to her on the sofa, pretended to lean over as if i wanted to pick up the newspaper from the coffee table... looked at her and the moment she smiled,.... i said 'hi,.... u dont seem to be having much fun with that magazine',.... she looked surprised at first then broke out into a little girl giggle and said rather embarassingly 'oh u noticed'....

She intro herself as Newee.... said that she was from Jakarta, still in College, here for short holiday while visiting her brother and was waiting for him to pick her up for brunch.... apparently he was late yet again. i told her that i was on the 14th floor and she said she was staying on the 12th..... found out that she had been here for 8 days liao and according to her 'so boring lah' coz her brother is some big shot in an american company and could not spent much time with her.... i suggested that we meet up for dinner and drinks later and she jumped on it and said 'yes yes... please'.. Her brother arrived and as she walked towards the car, i could see her child bearing hip and nice firm ass swaying in steady struts.... walan, my didi marikita... luckily i was wearing Abercrombie & Fitch bermudas which although are waist 34 is actually american size and very very loose...... oh forgot to mentioned, i dont like wearing underwear..... hahaha

At 6.30pm.... while on line chat with a samster bro... my room phone rang and Newee was on the line reminding me of our dinner date..... wah say, she called to remind me leh.

I got ready, went down to her apartment, rang her door bell and when it opened..... first that hit me was her perfume, chanel no 5 (my FAVORITE),... she was elegantly dressed in black chiffon top, 3Q pants and stilettoes that has string that one wraps around the calf (die liao..... my favorite kinda shoes) and her toes were simply so delicious looking, i wanted to say 'dinner was served..... again my didi marikita.

She invited me in and gave me a glass of red wine which she had prepared and said 'lets get warmed up ya'.....

We had a lovely dinner by the beach in Kota.... danced away in one of those 'kuai lo' joints...... i could just feel the jealous stares and cursing of the kuai los there as we walked pass them (she clinging onto my arm or hodling my hand)..... simply put, she is a babe a very high class hig society type babe which am sure caused more than a few heart attacks and nose bleeds.... hell the floor was almost flooded with the drooling....hahaha

We danced, talked, touched and when the timing was right, i pulled her towards me, looked at her intensly and kissed her.... at first lightly, then passionately french her.... she responded with equal hunger... the timing was right....

We got back to my place which i had already prepared with the soft lights and music playing in the background (Kenny G.... cant go wrong with Kenny... hehehe),.... fixed up a couple of triple pack Chivas on rocks, took a 100mg of Viagra..... slid back into the living room and before my butt could hit the sofa, she pulled me towards her and we were kissing passionately like newly weds on honeymoon...

I could her fingers peeling away the buttons on my shirt... her tongue was searching in into the back of my mouth..... she tasted good,.... her moans suggested that she had not had sex for quite some time liao and damn sure she missed it like crazy.... my shirt was off, she started to kiss and lick down my neck, slurping away some sweat from the dancing and the passion that was erupting within me.... she worked her way down to my nipples and was sucking, licking and nibbling them.... all this while, i was fondling her A cups and trying to figure out how to take her top off.... i gave up and just unclipped her bra and stroking her breasts and tiny little nipples no bigger than the pip of an apple... she was a handful, not big just a handful (slightly bigger than a tua pow)..... my didi was hard and she must have felt it somehow against her knees.... immediately, she pushed me up and started to unzip my pants.... i told her to be careful saying 'honey, i dont wear undies'..... she giggled and must have turned her on even more coz she unzip with even more force..... pulled my jean down to my knees, with my exposed smiling cock looking at her... she said 'wow, that looks nice dear'.... reached out with both hands in praying position, held it, massaged it, stroke it and my balls.... leaned forward and placed her moist lips over didi...... she started by bending down taking each ball into her mouth and then slowly kissed and slide her tongue up my shaft all the way to the top..... when she got there, she used her fingers to apply gentle pressure to spread the crack of our pee hole and ran the tip of her tongue through it.......... woWWWWWWWWWWWWW , a thousand bolts of electricity ran through my body......... never had it like that before......... NEVER with WFs or FLs (must start teaching others liao).... she was giving me the blowjob of my life..... sucking, kissing, kissing, sucking.... i just wanted to CIM but controlled myself coz i still had not done anything yet.....

to be continued...

asiancigar
03-12-2006, 10:05 AM
repeated.... server problem

asiancigar
03-12-2006, 10:06 AM
repeated...

desk13
03-12-2006, 10:15 AM
You've got another fans here

asiancigar
03-12-2006, 11:53 AM
con't

Chapter 6 - Classy

I said 'baby..... its my turn ok'.

I pulled her towards me, took off her top and started to kiss her passionately on her mouth..... kissed her eyes, nose.... nibbled her ears and whispered 'simply love you baby'.... moved down her neck, kissed and licked her and could taste her sweet dried sweat.... she let out a soft moan.... i cupped her breasts with each hand, lifted them up like in an offering.... kissed, licked and nibbled lightly on each of her pink perky nipples.... which tiggered yet a series of 'ooooooh' and vibrating body moments,.... i nibbled and sucked on the right nipple and she coiled her arms inwards towards her body, grabbed my head with her hands, fingers digging into my scalp and let out soft scream 'oooooohhhhhHHh sayang'.... i moved towards her left nipple and repeated my actions.... nibbled and sucked......again she dug into my scalp and let out another "oooooooooohhhhhhHHHHHh oooooooooooohhhhHHHHH'. By now, i was unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down.... got it off and felt that it completely drench in her cum..... the front of her red tongs had a huge patch of wet juices ...... the portion of sofa that her ass was on had her ass shaped into it..... i had never had any GF with so much juice before..... i ripped apart (yes literally tore and snapped) her tongs...... she gave out a scream that hinted of a 'nanosecond' of both shock and ecstasy... perhaps no one has ever ripped off her panties before..... i placed my hands on the cheeks of her ass and with little effort (she is not that heavy) lifted her up, legs dangling in mid air initially and placed my mouth over her WET shaved pussy with lips that looked like those of a child.... i couldnt wait.... just went straight in, parted her lips and rolled my tongue from the base of her pussy and worked my way up...... she let out a .....'ooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz', i found her clitoris and teased it abit.... she grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her open pussy as if to suggest 'do more to me darling'..... i hardened my tongue and jabbed at her clitoris and her body responded with spasm and 'oooooooo yahhhhhhh sayang'.... i licked rapidly upward movements and sideways and she cried out.......... 'oooooooooo cummmmmmmiiiiiiiiing darlinggggggggggggggg'...... i darted my tongue deep into her love tunnel several times and licked rapidly upwards and sideways and sucked on her clitoris HARD..... she pulled even harder on my hair and screamed 'oooooooooooooo godddddddddddd cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiingggggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii darlinggggggggggggggggggg,..... jagan berhantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. My face was now filled with her love juice and she tasted so sweet, so refreshing, so rewarding, so youthful, simply so goooooooooood. After she had cummed about 3 times and with her legs hanging over my shoulders.... i reached over to the coffee table and drank half of my triple Chivas.... held onto an ice cube in my mouth and dived straight into her pussy again.... with the small ice cube in my mouth, i rolled it over her wet pussy... she screamed out 'ooooooooohhhhh goddddddd ooooohhhh goddddddd'...... i tend rolled it over her clitoris, her whole body was wringling in spasm, her hands tearing at my hair and screamed...'goddddddd cummmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg gggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. Am sure that the units upstairs and downstairs could her screams of sexual pleasure.

I took another glurp of my chivas and this time, pushed some of it into her vagina...... she felt the cold and stinging fluid and squirmed..... i drank it all as it was sipping out of her pussy and as i was licking her.... she responded..... 'ooooooooohhh sayang cummmmmmmmmmmiiiiingggg lagiiiiiiiiiii'...

My didi was rock hard....... and burning with pain to get into her. i lowered her down..... her feet were still bound in her shoes.... i raised them and gently stroked it over didi and he throbbed in appreciation.... i untied her shoes.... took them off and reached over to her glass of chivas and took a gulp, and started to kiss and wash her toes with the whiskey in my mouth.... i could see her swaying like in a trace (am sure she has never been toe licked and eaten before).... i took her feet and used them to stroke and masterbate didi.... again i got a approving throb from him... hehehe

I spread open her legs.... positioned didi about 1mm from her ultra wet pussy.... i held didi and stroke him over the pussy, around the entire pussy lip, rimming it, she was kissing and sucking me with so much strength i thought she would rip my tongue from my mouth..... i rubbed her clitoris with didi.... she whispered 'i want u now darling'.... i 'kay seow' and said 'what'.... she said 'i want you inside me now darling'..... i said like that and in a flash, i pushed my entire 5 3/4" long and 3" girth of brotherhood hard and deep into her.... she let out a 'ooooooooooooooohhhhh darlingggggggggggggggggg tooooooo bigggggggggggg'.... her fingers dug deep into my back. I pulled out didi slowly mm by mm...... pushed just a bit into her and gently pulled out again, repeating about 20 times..... she was taking short breaths and whimping softly with body spasms..... i raised her arms exposing her clean and plucked armpits and prepared her for the onslaught... running my beard (yes, i have a full beard) over her armpit and kissing it lightly... she let out 'yessssssssss'....
Without any warning, i plunged deep into her while sucking on her armpit.... she let out 'ooooooooooooo my goddddddddddddddddd'.... fast and furious i rammed rammed rammed, sucking, licking and slurping at her armpits and breasts and nipples in concert...... she screamed again....'sayanggggggggg cummmmmmmmmiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, jagannnnnnnn stopppppppp'............ i rammmmmmeddddd harderrrrrr and deeperrrrrrrrr, deeperrrrrrrrr and harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,.... plop plop plop, my hips were beginning to hurt, my didi was beginning to hurt, my back was beginning to hurt, my balls were beginning to hurt, my ears were beginning to hurt from her screams of joy and satisfaction....... finally felt my desire to burst a million sperm into her...... i shouted .... 'oh my goddddddddd i about to cum baby'..... she scream 'cum with you darling cum with you'...... i couldnt hold back liao....'i'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg darlinggggggg ohhhhhhhh godddddddddddd'.....in harmony she cried out 'cummmmmmmmm toooooooo, cummmmmmmmmingggggg toooooooooo.....'

We were both slumped on the sofa like two limp pieces of meat.... she reached out her hand, i grabbed it and she pulled me towards her, she kissed me and said 'darling you are so good to me'..... 'cinta ku'..... i just looked at her.... so sweet, so young, so innocent, so pure and so so wet..... the entire sofa was soaked.

We bathed together...... she slept almost immediately cause poor thing, she must have been exhausted. She admitted that she has not had sex for over a year liao after her childhood BF went to USA for studies..... she only turned 18 in July and that i was her second experience. I was curious and asked "why me" since i'm so much older than her.... she said that i looked like her father, seemed kind and caring.....

I got on line to chat with samster Bro GK.........

Made love to her two more times throughout the night..... she leaves for Jakarta later today.... have decided to see her and have her everytime i visit Jakarta...... small sacrifice lah.... hehehehe

Cheerz
asiancigar

ps. upz my reps okay.....

asiancigar
03-12-2006, 12:05 PM
con't

Chapter 6 - Classy

I pulled her towards me, took off her top and started to kiss her passionately on her mouth..... kissed her eyes, nose.... nibbled her ears and whispered 'simply love you baby'.... moved down her neck, kissed and licked her and could taste her sweet dried sweat.... she let out a soft moan.... i cupped her breasts with each hand, lifted them up like in an offering.... kissed, licked and nibbled lightly on each of her pink perky nipples.... which tiggered yet a series of 'ooooooh' and vibrating body moments,.... i nibbled and sucked on the right nipple and she coiled her arms inwards towards her body, grabbed my head with her hands, fingers digging into my scalp and let out soft scream 'oooooohhhhhHHh sayang'.... i moved towards her left nipple and repeated my actions.... nibbled and sucked......again she dug into my scalp and let out another "oooooooooohhhhhhHHHHHh oooooooooooohhhhHHHHH'. By now, i was unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down.... got it off and felt that it completely drench in her cum..... the front of her red tongs had a huge patch of wet juices ...... the portion of sofa that her ass was on had her ass shaped into it..... i had never had any GF with so much juice before..... i ripped apart (yes literally tore and snapped) her tongs...... she gave out a scream that hinted of a 'nanosecond' of both shock and ecstasy... perhaps no one has ever ripped off her panties before..... i placed my hands on the cheeks of her ass and with little effort (she is not that heavy) lifted her up, legs dangling in mid air initially and placed my mouth over her WET shaved pussy with lips that looked like those of a child.... i couldnt wait.... just went straight in, parted her lips and rolled my tongue from the base of her pussy and worked my way up...... she let out a .....'ooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz', i found her clitoris and teased it abit.... she grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her open pussy as if to suggest 'do more to me darling'..... i hardened my tongue and jabbed at her clitoris and her body responded with spasm and 'oooooooo yahhhhhhh sayang'.... i licked rapidly upward movements and sideways and she cried out.......... 'oooooooooo cummmmmmmiiiiiiiiing darlinggggggggggggggg'...... i darted my tongue deep into her love tunnel several times and licked rapidly upwards and sideways and sucked on her clitoris HARD..... she pulled even harder on my hair and screamed 'oooooooooooooo godddddddddddd cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiingggggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii darlinggggggggggggggggggg,..... jagan berhantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. My face was now filled with her love juice and she tasted so sweet, so refreshing, so rewarding, so youthful, simply so goooooooooood. After she had cummed about 3 times and with her legs hanging over my shoulders.... i reached over to the coffee table and drank half of my triple Chivas.... held onto an ice cube in my mouth and dived straight into her pussy again.... with the small ice cube in my mouth, i rolled it over her wet pussy... she screamed out 'ooooooooohhhhh goddddddd ooooohhhh goddddddd'...... i tend rolled it over her clitoris, her whole body was wringling in spasm, her hands tearing at my hair and screamed...'goddddddd cummmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg gggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. Am sure that the units upstairs and downstairs could her screams of sexual pleasure.

I took another glurp of my chivas and this time, pushed some of it into her vagina...... she felt the cold and stinging fluid and squirmed..... i drank it all as it was sipping out of her pussy and as i was licking her.... she responded..... 'ooooooooohhh sayang cummmmmmmmmmmiiiiingggg lagiiiiiiiiiii'...

My didi was rock hard....... and burning with pain to get into her. i lowered her down..... her feet were still bound in her shoes.... i raised them and gently stroked it over didi and he throbbed in appreciation.... i untied her shoes.... took them off and reached over to her glass of chivas and took a gulp, and started to kiss and wash her toes with the whiskey in my mouth.... i could see her swaying like in a trace (am sure she has never been toe licked and eaten before).... i took her feet and used them to stroke and masterbate didi.... again i got a approving throb from him... hehehe

I spread open her legs.... positioned didi about 1mm from her ultra wet pussy.... i held didi and stroke him over the pussy, around the entire pussy lip, rimming it, she was kissing and sucking me with so much strength i thought she would rip my tongue from my mouth..... i rubbed her clitoris with didi.... she whispered 'i want u now darling'.... i 'kay seow' and said 'what'.... she said 'i want you inside me now darling'..... i said like that and in a flash, i pushed my entire 5 3/4" long and 3" girth of brotherhood hard and deep into her.... she let out a 'ooooooooooooooohhhhh darlingggggggggggggggggg tooooooo bigggggggggggg'.... her fingers dug deep into my back. I pulled out didi slowly mm by mm...... pushed just a bit into her and gently pulled out again, repeating about 20 times..... she was taking short breaths and whimping softly with body spasms..... i raised her arms exposing her clean and plucked armpits and prepared her for the onslaught... running my beard (yes, i have a full beard) over her armpit and kissing it lightly... she let out 'yessssssssss'....
Without any warning, i plunged deep into her while sucking on her armpit.... she let out 'ooooooooooooo my goddddddddddddddddd'.... fast and furious i rammed rammed rammed, sucking, licking and slurping at her armpits and breasts and nipples in concert...... she screamed again....'sayanggggggggg cummmmmmmmmiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, jagannnnnnnn stopppppppp'............ i rammmmmmeddddd harderrrrrr and deeperrrrrrrrr, deeperrrrrrrrr and harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,.... plop plop plop, my hips were beginning to hurt, my didi was beginning to hurt, my back was beginning to hurt, my balls were beginning to hurt, my ears were beginning to hurt from her screams of joy and satisfaction....... finally felt my desire to burst a million sperm into her...... i shouted .... 'oh my goddddddddd i about to cum baby'..... she scream 'cum with you darling cum with you'...... i couldnt hold back liao....'i'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg darlinggggggg ohhhhhhhh godddddddddddd'.....in harmony she cried out 'cummmmmmmmm toooooooo, cummmmmmmmmingggggg toooooooooo.....'

We were both slumped on the sofa like two limp pieces of meat.... she reached out her hand, i grabbed it and she pulled me towards her, she kissed me and said 'darling you are so good to me'..... 'cinta ku'..... i just looked at her.... so sweet, so young, so innocent, so pure and so so wet..... the entire sofa was soaked.

We bathed together...... she slept almost immediately cause poor thing, she must have been exhausted. She admitted that she has not had sex for over a year liao after her childhood BF went to USA for studies..... she only turned 18 in July and that i was her second experience. I was curious and asked "why me" since i'm so much older than her.... she said that i looked like her father, seemed kind and caring.....

Made love to her two more times throughout the night..... she leaves for Jakarta later today.... have decided to see her and have her everytime i visit Jakarta...... small sacrifice lah.... hehehehe

Cheerz
asiancigar

asiancigar
03-12-2006, 12:06 PM
con't

Chapter 6 - Classy

Cheerz
asiancigar

shiok1968
04-12-2006, 07:41 AM
ps. upz my reps okay.....No problem. Just sent you my points for your contributions.:D

friendlyman
07-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey Bro,

Actually wanted to sign up.. but just wondering.. according to my check on the conditions of Match.com, both you and the person replying to you have to be subscribers rite? So what method did you use to increase your hit rate of the person you contacted actually is a subscriber? Cos as far as I know, there is no indication that the person you contact is a subscriber leh... and they kill your profile once you tried to put your contact (hint also cannot).. :p

asiancigar
01-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Wishing ALL Bros & Sis in Samsterland a Fantabulous RED & Prosperous NEW YEAR....

"We cannot change the past but surely we can influence the future"

Cheerz
asiancigar

ps. those of u who would like to make superb 2nd income... PM me lor

Eragon
01-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Bro asiancigar thanks for sharing your story with us. :)

asiancigar
03-05-2007, 02:41 AM
Chapter 7 - Guangzhou Glitz

As usual, i browsed the net for some sweetie pies a week b4 flying there and got onto 2 young chickus..... one 22 yo and still studying which we shall call Ms A and the other a 23 who just got into the job market and she will be Ms B...

Landed and checked into hotel..... in between my meetings, i was frantically sms Ms A..... finally finished my meetings, rushed back to hotel and about an hour later, she called to meet me at Starbucks in Tee Mall.... i went down, met with her (she looked 80% like her pictures on the net)... We had coffee, TCSS and went for dinner.... by the time we had reached the dining place,.... i was already holding her hands (i keh seow that my hands were cold.... the temp for that evening was 11 degrees)..... After dinner, we went to a club and started drinking... again, i said that i needed to warm myself with drinks... she is also a good drinker..... we each did 7 shots of vodka orange.... then we proceeded to a disco for the boom boom boom..... i order a bottle of chivas and we drank it with green tea..... 2 hrs later and 3 quarter bottle gone... we staggered out of the disco,.... called a cab and went straight to the hotel.....

Stumbled out of the cab..... into lift and into room,..... she just crashed onto the bed and i thought.... game over liao. I showered myself and after getting out of toilet..... heard her like wanna puke..... i off course got her out of bed.... brought her to the toilet and positioned her over the toilet bowl to try and puke..... but she did not and just slumped over..... then after 10 mins, she just jerked herself up..... started taking off her clothes and saying she is hot..... first the jacket, then her blouse, then her jeans.... then her bra,... what lovely 34B's and nice pink nipples.... then her panties.... wah liao.... very little hair and such a lovely puffy looking pussy...... i asked if she wanted to shower or take a bath.... she just climbed into the long bath and sat /slump over..... i had no choice but to fill the tub with hot water..... as the water was rising.... i basically kept scooping warm water to placed over her naked body... i was worried that she might catch cold.... she would look up at me, smile and kiss me ever so gently and saying in english 'you are so sweet to me'..... when the water was half full... i started to wash her, paying close attention to her 34Bs and off course her pussy.... she allowed me to wash the outside of her pussy.... then when i put a finger into sort of wash the inside.... she looked at me, pulled me to her and started frenching..... man, it was game on and didi was rock hard..... after frenching and 'cleaning' her pussy some more... i stood up and when she saw didi so hard.... she said 'i want to......' and grabbed didi with her right hand and pulled it into her mouth.... i was in heaven..... plunging didi deep into her mouth and she was really hungry like as though she had not had a cock for ages (i learnt the next day that she in fact had not had a good scooby doo for over 8 months after breaking up with her malaysian BF of 2 years).... suck suck suck.....she was getting all flushed and turning red in the face after 10 mins of serious solid sucking, she was obviously getting tired..... i could not tahan and had to shot off my load..... i let out 'oooooohhhhhh darling,..... cummmmmmmmmmminnnnggggggg, and she sucked even harder and i CIM my full load into her hungry mouth...... she choaked abit but still sucked and sucked and sucked..... even after i was limped.... she still refuse to let didi out of her mouth..... trying to suck my last droplets..... then she released didi from her mouth, took a good swallow... as if to tell me that she had conquered me, pulled me towards her and frenched me again.... wah i was surprised that there was no taste of my cum.... she obviously swallowed everything.... 15 mins later.... she was satisfied and finally got out of the bathtub....

I dried her up... we cuddled under the blanket..... kissed and frenched like lovers...... then when i placed my thigh between her legs.... i could feel it getting wetter wetter and wetter...... i could not resist kissing and sucking her 34Bs and those wonderful tiny pink nipples which were like raisins by now and so sensitive,... she was letting out her 'oooooooos, arrrrrrrrrrrrrs, and instructing me to suck them (in english)...... i then slid down... kissed further and further till i was over her pussy..... under the blanket, with her legs wide open and her wet pussy flowing with juices and the scent of her just turned me on so much...... didi was awake again... even harder and even more eager.... i placed my tongue over her pussy, parted it gently and started to lick her, started to taste her and man did she taste so good and smell just heavenly.... my face was was wet and i had not even started to lick her like i do all pussies...... once i get started.... she started to stereo..... oh yesssssssssss baby........... lick me, lick me........ ooooh so goodddddddddd, ..... dont stop, dont stop.........oooooooooooooo...... cummingggggggggggg...... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, cummmmingggggggggggggg.... she pulled apart the blanket..... grabbed my head and guided me to lick her.... cummmmmmmmminggggggggg againnnnnnnnnn darlinggggggggggggg.... yesssssssssssss.....

I want you inside meeeeeeeeeeee babyyyyyyyy ........ was the next thing i heard........ i reached out for the condom..... put it on somehow... i dont know how coz i was still mabok..... she was panting and crying out...... i want you now babyyyyyyy..... 2 fingers in her..... a hand grabbing didi.... put it in darlinggggggggg she demanded..... i had no choice but to obey..... and i shafted it in hard, deep and fast......... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... she let out....... so big.......... so hard......... so nice............ i pulled didi out all the way and plunged deep hard and furious.... oh yesssssssssssss darlingggggggg...... yesssssssss...... i started to pump her hard, harder..... faster, faster and even more furoius......she screamed cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggg ggggggg againnnnnnnnnnn darlinggggggggg...........ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss..... cummmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnngggggggg....... i could not stop pumping and just ramped even harder and more furious........ she let out a few more screams.... body swaying and thrashing from side to side....... she tend pushed me hard causing me to lean and fall backwards....... when i got was on my back and did still inside her.... she now positioned herself cowgirl and started to ride me like i have never been riden before..... i mean i have had pros & FLs riding me but she was outstanding..... like as though she was brought up in a rodeo...... she rode me forward and backwards...... gyrating round and around..... using didi to stir her insides to the fullest...... then lifting herself high and pounding herself down and hard on didi...... she screamed out again...... oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss babyyyyyyyyyyy..... i'm cummmmmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnngggggggggg againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... she was doing all the riding, fucking, whackinggggggg ....... man, she was simply the best cowgirl ever....... after about another 15 mins of violently riding didi and cumming again another 3 times................ it was finally my turn.... i told her that i was cumming and she rode me even more violently and urged me to cum with her....... finally.... in concert we both cummmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeedddddd together........ for what seemed like eternity...... she humping me like a rabbit on heat and me just trying to get the last drop out....... when it was all over..... or so i thought.... she got off... ripped off the condom and started to roll her tongue over and suck didi to make sure that not even a drop was missed or wasted... my body wriggled in extascy and pain... but it never felt so goooood.....

We just laid in semi conscious state for the next 30 mins, she just could not stop frenching and saying silly things like 'love the way you make love ..... love you very much....' then we went in deep slumber..... the last time i checked it was about 5.30am and i remember taking my shower at around 1.15am

Let me know if you like it..... upz my reps (300 here i cum) and i'll write about Ms B

Cheerz
AC

asiancigar
07-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Chapter 7 - Guangzhou Glitz (part 2 - Ms B)

The next afternoon,... after a goodbye bonk, Ms A had to rush off home coz her mummy had been calling her frantically the whole night long.... She gave me a kiss, apologized that she could not be with me tonight coz her mum would likely curfew her a few days.... i tried to look sad and said ok....

After Ms A left, i looked thru my list and called Ms B..... she is a nurse and about 25 yrs old.... but looks real good on the net. We arranged to meet up around her work place (near garden Hotel) at 7pm......

Was having a beer at the lobby bar of Garden hotel and around 6.58pm.... Ms B called and said that she was here.... i looked across the lobby and saw this sexy looking (in leather jacket, black skirt and boots) girl.... squinting her eyes out and despite me waving at her from 100 meters...she could not see me. I walked up to her, identified myself.... gave each other a 'hello how r u hug'... proceeded to the bar.... she ordered a vodka orange (seems to be the drink with GZ girls).... she looked really delicious.... about 5'4" tall.... could make out some kinda tits amongst her heavy clothing (its about 11degress outside) and when she climbed onto the high bar stool.... her skirt raised up and could see her yummy white, fair and smooth knees and thighs).... didi got abit excited liao and i knew i had to have her tonight.....

We went for dinner across the street... in a Italian restaurant and sat outside coz it is no smoking inside.... had nice dinner, 2 bottles of white wine and TCSS... she is sharing flat with another nurse.... recently broke up with a local surgeon who is now in USA doing yet another course to upgrade his skills and unfortunately for her found another chiku there.... she said that she was really devastated by it as he was her first guy and they have been together for 5 years... planning to get married... blah blah blah..... i started to panic when she started crying...... she was obviously tipsy (almost drunk) and feeling rather low..... i suggested that we get out of here and to a happier nosier place and she said that she will bring me to her favorite live band place.... we got into cab, she directed it and in less than 6mins we were in this really cool joint with live Filipino band (3 girls and 3 guys)....they were really good... hip hop, pop songs etc..... we ordered more white wine and was having a really good time.... i had my arm around her shoulder,... keeping her warm and comfortable etc.... then when the band played "Because you love me - Celine Dion'...... her eye swelled up and the flood gates opened and she was crying like a baby.... telling me that this was 'their' favorite song..... she kept saying why why did he leave me.... i was blurr liao... but as she cried, her mouth was close to my ears and i could not resist.... i lifted her head towards me and kissed her lightly to comfort her.... and she shocked me by shooting her tongue deep into the back of my mouth, frenching me as if i was the 'doc'..... we were passionately locked in tongue battle for like eternity...... my left hand was free and i placed it on her knee... she did not react... then while passionately kissing her.... i moved north with my hand and was feeling her inner thigh... it was smooth as silk and didi was also looking towards heaven..... i removed my hand from her thighs and placed it under the cover of her leather jacket and on her stomach.... she did not move and in fact kissed and sucked my tongue harder..... i moved up towards her right tit and placed it over her bra... she still did not seem to mind..... i was stroking and pressing her breast hard as she sucked and kissed me even harder..... i went under her blouse and roamed upwards towards her bra.... along the way could feel her smooth skin.... then i was pressing her bra cup and could feel her full right breast... they were real and at least 34B..... i sneaked my finger over the bra top and pulled it downwards to reveal a nipple.... it was small and hard and sensitive to the touch coz i could hear her moan while kissing me..... i rubbed it for a bit and then took my hand away and again headed south...... i placed my hand over her knee again and this time moved up north fast till i was outside her 'shorts'..... huh......... shorts !!!???.... she told me later that during cold season most nurse wear shorts to keep it warm.... hehehe.... i dugged thru the inside of her shorts and made my way to her panties.... she shifted her ass a bit to make it easier for me to maneuver.... then i was there.... at the side of her panties.... i slipped my finger under her panty.... inched to the opening of her pussy (very little hair) and could feel that it was all dripping wet..... her panties and shorts was wet wet wet..... i touched the lips of her pussy bit refused to put my finger in.... she kissed me even harder..... seemingly to say 'yessssss'....
I took out my hand, stopped kissing her, she looked at me shocked & surprised (as if to say 'why, what happened?... don’t u like it?).... i leaned over and whispered... let’s go to some where more private darling.... she smiled and obediently said .... 'ok'.

We got into my hotel room.... as soon as i closed the door, she pounced on me and kissed me again.... we fell onto the bed, rolling around... kissing so wildly.... and i started to strip her while she was taking off mine..... then we were naked... still kissing passionately..... i went south in search for her wet pussy which was giving out such a sexy smell..... just as i reached it and about to put my mouth over it to lick her..... she jumped out of bed and said.... 'must wash first'. I could hear her having a shower and the she said 'come hunnie..... let me wash you too'..... i went in with didi hard as a flag pole.... she saw it and said 'why so naughty and started to use 2 fingers and tap it like all mom's do on the head of their child when they r naughty... hehehe.
She showered me, soaped me, washed me..... then played with didi in happiness.... saying 'this must be clean first and then can use'..... then she used it by putting it in to her mouth..... she must have missed 'doc' very much because she was 'using didi like it was going to be her last dick'.... she rolled her tongue over didi, sucked it , kissed it, stroked it toyed it and sucked so more... obviously 'doc' trained her well... (am so grateful to doc...hehehe)..

I took did out of her mouth, turned her around and ramped it doggie style and she was grabbing on to anything she could hold and thrusting her ass back hard to meet didi as i pushed in deeper and harder..... it was probably my 15th or 16th thrust and she was already screaming out...... 'we lai lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... yesssssssss.......... lai lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr........' after a few more hard ramps.... i took did out, wash it again, toweled her dry, carried her (she is abt 48kg) to the bed and threw her on it..... quite shiok to her bouncing a few times.... and she loved it too.... coz she whipped around and had didi in her mouth again.... sucking , kissing and slurping away while playing with my balls... again i was in heaven coz she really knows how to suck, kiss and lick the balls and didi...... i pulled did out of her mouth and with my hand holding didi... i stroked her forehead, her eyes, her nose,.... her ears and placed didi against the side of her face.... she grabbed didi and started to rub it all over her face again and then it disappeared into her mouth.... after about 10 mins of sucking me..... i pulled didi out... pushed her slightly to lie on the bed....ran my hands down her long smooth white legs (even with the lights out.... i could still see how white she was)..... spread her open.... her hands were rubbing her breasts and nipples.... i kissed and sucked on her toes and moved up north in search of her pussy.... then with my mouth only cms from her pussy.... i stuck my tongue out,... lightly touched the top of her pussy.... peeled open her pussy lips and started to run my tongue around and over her pussy lips.... could hear her moaning as she rubbed, pressed her breasts and tinkled her nipples..... i placed the tip of my tongue over her clitoris and started to poke it a few times.... she let out 'aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'''''..... i then began my slow and steady assault or her fully exposed tiny itsy bitsy clitoris.... licking, nibbling and sucking it...... she cried out again......... ‘pu yiao thing... lai lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby'....... i licked, sucked, violently swayed my head left to right with my contorted tongue raping her clitoris,,,,,.... she screamed out again........... 'yessssssss...... pu yiao thing.......... yesssssssssssssssss'.... squeezing her breasts and nipples even harder..... I raised my self and with didi rock hard.... looked for her hand, guided it to hold didi..... moved myself closer to her and allowed her with didi in her hand to guide it towards her flowing wet pussyyyyyyy........... then it disappeared into her............deeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppp

…. To be continued

Cheerz
AC

rrrealrrrumble
07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
steady lah asian cigar... but unfortunately, its tough to go on these types of mission when you have OC at home. Cannot spend too much time doing the "relationship" building stuff online.

So, easiest solution is still paid service. But sometimes wish there is more feeling. Like in local HC when u are regular w a girl, and you always have gf feeling before, and after service!

Will up ur points if I can... not sure how much i have...

asiancigar
08-05-2007, 10:49 AM
steady lah asian cigar... but unfortunately, its tough to go on these types of mission when you have OC at home. Cannot spend too much time doing the "relationship" building stuff online.

So, easiest solution is still paid service. But sometimes wish there is more feeling. Like in local HC when u are regular w a girl, and you always have gf feeling before, and after service!

Will up ur points if I can... not sure how much i have...

Glad you like my SexVentures Bro.... yeah i know how it is with rgds to OC... am married too, perhap only difference is that i have for the past 30 years, kids all grown up liao and OC not that worried anymore about this 'old leopard and its spots'... hehehe

Btw, u can't up reps coz u have no power... but do appreciate the thought..

Cheerz
AC

asiancigar
08-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Didn't know that u have such good adventure :)
keep it up bro....

Haha... glad your liked my exploits,... many more to cum Bro.... be patient while i find the time to capture them in print...

Cheerz
AC