PDA

View Full Version : lets give a 3 second silent for our "forced" semi-retired member... LOOKSEE!

lawry
06-01-2005, 04:42 PM
brudder looksee,

take it easy.. i know once u post in sb offen it will be addictive... and when u ganna blocked by ur CB IT Department.. it must be tought.. i believe u have gone thr alot of pain and agony without SB... i know u can do it.. and definately u will be 100% more work productive...

lastly...

i can still post SB but u cannot (during office hour) na na ni poo poo.... hahahahhahahaha :)

robertking
06-01-2005, 05:04 PM
understand he is going thru cold turkey now.....ko lian tai..... :D

MoonBlaze
06-01-2005, 06:14 PM
So anything we can do to make his life better?

tittyhawk
06-01-2005, 06:22 PM
A treat maybe? Or a session to make him feel better?? :confused:

Criminalz
06-01-2005, 08:18 PM
maybe if we print out the whole forum for him to read leh?hehehehhehe....but like that he cannot reply...hahha..damn bad..

gotthisgotthat
06-01-2005, 11:06 PM
hehe ........ :D might as well someone call him up and update him instantly! hehe .........:D

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 06:54 AM
brudder looksee,

take it easy.. i know once u post in sb offen it will be addictive... and when u ganna blocked by ur CB IT Department.. it must be tought.. i believe u have gone thr alot of pain and agony without SB... i know u can do it.. and definately u will be 100% more work productive...

lastly...

i can still post SB but u cannot (during office hour) na na ni poo poo.... hahahahhahahaha :)
Wahzan! thats bad news
But then again.....it could be a good time for him to pick up some ECA while at home :D

tittyhawk
07-01-2005, 06:55 AM
Wahzan! thats bad news
But then again.....it could be a good time for him to pick up some ECA while at home :D

Welcome back... :)

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 06:56 AM
maybe if we print out the whole forum for him to read leh?hehehehhehe....but like that he cannot reply...hahha..damn bad..Actually he can overcome that problem but it may cost him quite a bit.
By signing up for his own dial-up and with a conventional modem, he will be able to surf :D

Dunno wether have he tried that? :confused:

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 06:57 AM
Welcome back... :)
Thx.....anyway with or without me, the world still goes round and round and the cheongsters still cheong :D

tittyhawk
07-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Thx.....anyway with or without me, the world still goes round and round and the cheongsters still cheong :D

But I dont leh....me being a good boy since u r away...hehe....want u to give me a nobel prize for tat...hehe...aw...jus email u yr stuff....pls check... :)

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 07:02 AM
But I dont leh....me being a good boy since u r away...hehe....want u to give me a nobel prize for tat...hehe...aw...jus email u yr stuff....pls check... :)
Bah!
Who u trying to bluff?
Thoses guys would have tempted u like nobody's business.
U think they would have left u alone? :D

Anyway thx......I need to do some stuff with it

tittyhawk
07-01-2005, 07:07 AM
Bah!
Who u trying to bluff?
Thoses guys would have tempted u like nobody's business.
U think they would have left u alone? :D

Anyway thx......I need to do some stuff with it

Yeah...its true...nobody call me anymore...me now a lonely wolf...they did left me alone....except one call from M98....hehe but aw its good also lar...save some money for CNY... :)

robertking
07-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Announcement
===========
Our senior samster Looksee has gone into forced retirement...he has decided to put his nick for sale thru e-bidding..... I have exclusive rights to this sale....so gals and guys, pse submit your bids thru me......
Biders can offer cash or services/goods in kind......
To make it more transparent, this will be a open bidding system and bidding will stop on 10/1/05, 1000hrs sharp.

tittyhawk
07-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Announcement
===========
Our senior samster Looksee has gone into forced retirement...he has decided to put his nick for sale thru e-bidding..... I have exclusive rights to this sale....so gals and guys, pse submit your bids thru me......
To make it more transparent, this will be a open bidding system and bidding will stop on 10/1/05, 1000hrs sharp.

Starting bid is? :confused: :p

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Announcement
===========
Lidat also can?
Y not ask boss to distribute it out? :p

robertking
07-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Lidat also can?
Y not ask boss to distribute it out? :p
sorry strictly on a commercial basis......no frend frend 1.... :D

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 08:25 AM
sorry strictly on a commercial basis......no frend frend 1.... :D
Aiya.....I look like free loader meh?
I intend to pay a token sum
Can? :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 08:36 AM
This thread sure kena shut down by Sam before the end of today...........Off topic postings.............

:rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 08:43 AM
This thread sure kena shut down by Sam before the end of today...........Off topic postings.............

Oi! u lidat say ah law start off topic post goot meh? :rolleyes:
By the way, u can try my suggestion to overide using ur own dial-up in orpid to overcome the barring of the site

Last but not least - If u kena deleted then can add pts boh? :p

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 08:52 AM

Huh? Your IT off today? Or u bought over him? :p

Looksee
07-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Huh? Your IT off today? Or u bought over him? :p

RK finally allowed CIM!!!!! but only for a short while.........gotto go now....

:D

MoonBlaze
07-01-2005, 09:10 AM
So anything we can do to make his life better?
A treat maybe? Or a session to make him feel better?? :confused:
maybe if we print out the whole forum for him to read leh?hehehehhehe....but like that he cannot reply...hahha..damn bad..

Ok...i was also wondering is there anything that we can do to help him not succumb to the forced retirement? Quite a lot of samster are/contemplating retiring....a trend?

waypastprime
07-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Ok...i was also wondering is there anything that we can do to help him not succumb to the forced retirement? Quite a lot of samster are/contemplating retiring....a trend?

Yes! Kill his IT. :p Do it quick before he get used to it.

japboy
07-01-2005, 09:22 AM

maybe.. all d tcss warrior all gone cold turkey oreadi... kekeke..

but LS can overcum d prob if he screw his IT off as suggest by brudder lorry....

anyway, we'll miss LS here... w his stools... :(

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 09:38 AM

but LS can overcum d prob if he screw his IT off as suggest by brudder lorry....

No need lar
His orpid lines are control thru the server or firewall wall mah thats why restricting his access
If he can bypass that then its easy liao, just a matter of wether he is willing to spend that money.........
Perhaps by selling his id he can raise more than enuff money

Maybe even a lunch, tio boh uncle LS?? :p

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Hmm... buay heow kin lah. I can still tcss with him via sms. Hehe. :D :p

MoonBlaze
07-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Yes! Kill his IT. :p Do it quick before he get used to it.

If killing the IT is a good solution, i would had done my IT guy long ago. BTW, some of samster here are in IT industry....dun scare them off hor. hahaha... :)

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 09:46 AM
If killing the IT is a good solution, i would had done my IT guy long ago. BTW, some of samster here are in IT industry....dun scare them off hor. hahaha... :)
Duh? Sherine works in LS orpid?
Damn! thats dangerous :D

MoonBlaze
07-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Duh? Sherine works in LS orpid?
Damn! thats dangerous :D

Who is sherine? Someone's PA or IT gal??? Any FR? :p

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Hmm... buay heow kin lah. I can still tcss with him via sms. Hehe. :D
Aiyo.....u 2 rich men leh
Use IM can liao mah, why waste money?

Dun tell me his Sherine also barred IMs? :eek:

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Who is sherine? Someone's PA or IT gal??? Any FR? :p
Haha.......u must ask the lao jiaos here......
They will tell u who Sherine is :cool:

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Aiyo.....u 2 rich men leh

Huh?? Where got rich?? Free 500 sms mah. Bu yong bai bu yong. Kerker

500 sms use up leow i will tcss with him via mail using co letterhead and stamp. Oso foc 1! :D :p

Looksee
07-01-2005, 09:57 AM

nice meeting u last nite.........

;)

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Huh?? Where got rich?? Free 500 sms mah. Bu yong bai bu yong. Kerker

500 sms use up leow i will tcss with him via mail using co letterhead and stamp. Oso foc 1! :D :pHiazz......
Y u guys always got lobang for FOC?

Anyway hor......IMs also FOC, u know?

oi! u want 1gb mail?

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 10:14 AM
oi! u want 1gb mail?

The google 1? Start oredi meh?? I 1 I 1. Hehe. :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 10:15 AM

today u very free ah?

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Aiyo....the google 1 is history liao
I had it for more than 3mths liao :eek:

Anyway there is another 1 being hosted elsewhere......I can send u, pm me ur email

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 10:27 AM
today u very free ah?

Not really haiz... Got to do the disappering act bery soon leow. :(

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Aiyo....the google 1 is history liao
I had it for more than 3mths liao

Anyway there is another 1 being hosted elsewhere......I can send u, pm me ur email

Ok will pm u. Google 1 i still havent go n joint yet... :D

Randi_Candi
07-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Ok will pm u. Google 1 i still havent go n joint yet... :DBy invitation only, cos still in beta
Already sent u......hv fun

Haha....think tis kinda must send to brudda Tanner, he very helpful to send emails out
Maybe u can invite him when u can invite, cos I running low on invitation liao :o

Microsoft
07-01-2005, 10:48 AM
By invitation only, cos still in beta
Already sent u......hv fun

Haha....think tis kinda must send to brudda Tanner, he very helpful to send emails out
Maybe u can invite him when u can invite, cos I running low on invitation liao

OK will try later. Now rushing on some urgent task. Haiz :(

Tks for the email. :D

Happykiwi
07-01-2005, 10:49 AM
lastly...

Aiyoh, bro Lawry don't be so mean... the poor boy is crying in the corner ler. :D

lawry
07-01-2005, 10:49 AM
hmm... how to close this thread huh??

not very nice to have silence on alive nick leh... no respect for the "ALIVE" nick... :)

japboy
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
nice meeting u last nite.........

no probs bro... it's nice meeting u last nite as well.. glad dat u had fun last nite... kekeke...

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:03 PM
no probs bro... it's nice meeting u last nite as well.. glad dat u had fun last nite... kekeke...

if u and plman stayed on, u will also have great fun........

;)

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:04 PM
I didn't have any fun lei....Your bird so long no use still can have fun meh??? :D if u and plman stayed on, u will also have great fun........

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:20 PM
I didn't have any fun lei....Your bird so long no use still can have fun meh??? :D

dun say u, ask u to cum, u dun wanna to cum..........

:mad:

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:21 PM
You told me that Sony TV not there, then how I CUM??? :p dun say u, ask u to cum, u dun wanna to cum..........

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
You told me that Sony TV not there, then how I CUM??? :p

there are 200 over models there for u to choose, why wanna be so brand loyal....

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I am not a filtratious person like you....I am always loyal to my owner..... :p Is my weakness.... :( there are 200 over models (MANEQUIN??)there for u to choose, why wanna be so brand loyal....

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:29 PM
I am always loyal to my owner.....Is my weakness....

dogs also loyal to their owners........

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Did I manage to hide my true identity so well that you couldn't discover till now.... :eek: dogs also loyal to their owners........

japboy
07-01-2005, 04:32 PM
if u and plman stayed on, u will also have great fun........

well, we r hungry but we had our own fun as well.... :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Did I manage to hide my true identity so well that you couldn't discover till now....

u r a confused "thing"..........last week u went for sex change from guy to gal and then back to guy again (with the help of RK's gu lan).........this week u became a dog??? :eek:

like tat how to pass u sony's phone no?

LTPGTD
07-01-2005, 04:36 PM
u r a confused "thing"..........last week u went for sex change from guy to gal and then back to guy again (with the help of RK's gu lan).........this week u became a dog???

Bro, gg to retire as well?? ur nick oso for sale?? keke :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:36 PM
well, we r hungry but we had our own fun as well.... :D

FR ler??

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:37 PM
This shows that I am flexible,.... you mustn't be so rigid in life....blend to the enviroment and live with it.......... :p u r a confused "thing"..........last week u went for sex change from guy to gal and then back to guy again (with the help of RK's gu lan).........this week u became a dog???

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Bro, gg to retire as well?? ur nick oso for sale?? keke :D

u wanna to buy??

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:41 PM
This shows that I am flexible,.... you mustn't be so rigid in life....blend to the enviroment and live with it.......... :p

u mean like wall paper???? OMG........u now became wall paper????

:eek:

robertking
07-01-2005, 04:42 PM
u wanna to buy??

oii...u r not suppose to cum in.....I hv stopped serving your IT pple liow..... :D

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Use moni buy your nick I rather use the moni to eat Chicken Rice at GL..... :rolleyes: u wanna to buy??

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:43 PM
oii...u r not suppose to cum in.....I hv stopped serving your IT pple liow..... :D

they all die of AIDS liao.............

mamamia
You talk so much,... later traffic jam you will be late for the appt 29th Lup Cheong PCC chairman.... :rolleyes: oii...u r not suppose to cum in.....I hv stopped serving your IT pple liow.....

japboy
FR ler??

wat FR? *act blur*

:X

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:44 PM
No wonder they say AIDS originated from African Monkeys..... :( they all die of AIDS liao.............

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Use moni buy your nick I rather use the moni to bonk Chicken at GL..... :rolleyes:

i know.......i know...........

robertking
07-01-2005, 04:46 PM
they all die of AIDS liao.............

oii...I ask sam to help advertise the sale of your nick also......u better clarify whether u want to withdraw the sale....... :D

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:47 PM
You talk so much,... later traffic jam you will be late for the appt 29th Lup Cheong PCC chairman....

u dun know him meh? always late 1 and then claim AYE, CTE, PIE all jam.........once a upon a time, i waited for 45 minutes at GL for him......should have gone for a bonk while waiting.........

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:48 PM
oii...I ask sam to help advertise the sale of your nick also......u better clarify whether u want to withdraw the sale....... :D

u dun sabo me hor.........i still want to keep my nick.........

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:48 PM
That is precisely the code.... you broke the code :eek: !!!!i know.......i know...........

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Your Coy IT dun allow you to keep your nick....Better start afresh in your case....... :p u dun sabo me hor.........i still want to keep my nick.........

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:50 PM
wat FR? *act blur*

:X

u working for mediacorp meh? i tot u work for CAO?

:confused:

Looksee
07-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Your Coy IT dun allow you to keep your nick....Better start afresh in your case....... :p

........and transfer all the rep points and rep power to u rite????????

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:54 PM
No Need... thanks for your goodwill....You think i very gian you rep pts??? you are wrong. :rolleyes: More gian that sony tv no..... :p ........and transfer all the rep points and rep power to u rite????????

lawry
07-01-2005, 04:56 PM

PASS ME!!!!! :)

mamamia
07-01-2005, 04:59 PM
6C, Lawry say pass him.. he not interested, so My turn liao... :p PASS ME!!!!! :)

lawry
07-01-2005, 05:00 PM
6C, Lawry say pass him.. he not interested, so My turn liao... :p
@#$%^&*

wan to get bang down by my lorry!!!

mamamia
07-01-2005, 05:02 PM
You say pass you one what...why??? I cross the road too fast that your lorry kiss my butt??? :p @#$%^&*

wan to get bang down by my lorry!!!

Looksee
07-01-2005, 05:07 PM
2 of u long chiang pass lor..........

Criminalz
08-01-2005, 04:51 AM
bro..now you also retiring????...

now like very fashionable to retire izzit...

V|ernar
08-01-2005, 04:53 AM
now like very fashionable to retire izzit...

maybe a new year , maybe the tsunami , maybe some other fact..

some brothers decided to had a change of life ~

congrats to those , who alight the bus.. and for those that still on the bus.. let carry on with our ride~

robertking1
08-01-2005, 12:14 PM
LS u better get this thread deleted by sam before you also become history liow..... :D

sgmjplayer
08-01-2005, 01:47 PM
U already become history?

Aiya.. I owe klein points, can you post here
and claim back.. difficult to search for yr nick all over...:p

some others that I owed pts, pls claim it back here.. cant
find your posts.. :o

LS u better get this thread deleted by sam before you also become history liow.....

Klein76
08-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Reporting Sir ;)

Looksee
10-01-2005, 08:58 AM
LS u better get this thread deleted by sam before you also become history liow.....

huh????????? :confused:

who r u????????

mahalosux
10-01-2005, 09:13 AM

who r u????????

u noe him meh?? i tink this fella is coming to cause trouble here by askin people for rep pt... dun care him lah...hahhaha :D

Looksee
10-01-2005, 09:25 AM
u noe him meh?? i tink this fella is coming to cause trouble here by askin people for rep pt... dun care him lah...hahhaha :D

now then u tell me.........i just up him..........

mamamia
10-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Good morning every one....

Mr. Back door where is the sony TV phone no.??? :D now then u tell me.........i just up him..........

mahalosux
10-01-2005, 09:36 AM
now then u tell me.........i just up him..........

u see lah... fall in2 a lao uncle's trap... :eek:

Looksee
10-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Good morning every one....

Mr. Back door where is the sony TV phone no.??? :D

u sms me lor.............

how's your personal cue???

mahalosux
10-01-2005, 09:39 AM
u sms me lor.............

let's cross over oyr new orpid to continue our session... :D

mamamia
10-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Simi si personal cue??? still waiting for Sony tv... that one doing charity work....don't say la....trust me.... :( u sms me lor.............

DNAT
10-01-2005, 02:41 PM
understand he is a old turkey now.....ko lian tai..... :D

turkey? X'mas leftover? ... can slice the turkey meat and make curkey sandwiches leh .. :D

Randi_Candi
10-01-2005, 02:54 PM

who r u????????
He feigned pig eat tiger
10post already 41 pts.......

Somemore all his kakis over these few mths all increase power liao.......
I think he need money, betta stay 3km from him :D

lawry
10-01-2005, 03:08 PM
He feigned pig eat tiger
10post already 41 pts.......

Somemore all his kakis over these few mths all increase power liao.......
I think he need money, betta stay 3km from him :D

FR Leh.. zap u than u know... :o

Randi_Candi
10-01-2005, 03:12 PM
FR Leh.. zap u than u know... :o
Already gave liao mah......u have not been keeping track of the orpid leh :p

But basically it was a boring trip cos I am not familiar with the place and my customers all busy with their things, somemore clash with the NY
Hiazzzz........

lawry
10-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Already gave liao mah......u have not been keeping track of the orpid leh :p

But basically it was a boring trip cos I am not familiar with the place and my customers all busy with their things, somemore clash with the NY
Hiazzzz........

Huh? i tot ur days passed by

Wake up- brunch..

after brunch.. health club...

after health club dinner

after dinne quick drink at pub

after quick drink at pub - KTV

after KTV - bonk KTV gal and sleep....

Randi_Candi
10-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Huh? i tot ur days passed by

Wake up- brunch..
after brunch.. health club...
after health club dinner
after dinne quick drink at pub
after quick drink at pub - KTV
after KTV - bonk KTV gal and sleep....
Yeah lor......u also know how boring it is?
How to give excellent FR?
I think the colors over in Sg more interesting
Somemore with customers and suppliers.....sure alot of politicking involved

Hiazz.....dun suan me hor :D

lawry
10-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah lor......u also know how boring it is?
How to give excellent FR?
I think the colors over in Sg more interesting
Somemore with customers and suppliers.....sure alot of politicking involved

Hiazz.....dun suan me hor :D

ok just be honest..

how many sex141 or best161 gals have u tried? pls give FR....

Randi_Candi
10-01-2005, 03:47 PM
ok just be honest..

how many sex141 or best161 gals have u tried? pls give FR....
Haha.....actually none!
All the joints were intro by my customers
Cos those in 141/161 are quite expensive

I got a few in those recommended joints at below 600
Even had a joint where nearly 900 for full course but nego with the gal til 600 cos if she declare then the company takes the other 200. She din declare but still get her share and the company can't earn that extra

I also can't remember the names of the joints cos was like weaving in and out of Mongkok/Jordan and TST

Paiseh lar :o