PDA

View Full Version : $ 50 - $ 80 category. any recommendation???

thomasdelarue
07-04-2002, 04:49 PM
any kiong siak client to recommend $50 to $80 category???

ParaParaSakura
08-04-2002, 02:27 AM
Try PAK SUET (white snow) $50 cat. Still strongly recommend Ah June only $30...

nokia6110
08-04-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura

june tried oredi , when i was young and she was
young and beautiful

pak suet is it price down grade one? from he 28

chickenking
08-04-2002, 08:18 PM
Dearest Bros
Have U all Tried $80 Elaine.
Guaranteed Best Service.
Once is not enough. Believe me!

defytherules
11-04-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by chickenking
Dearest Bros
Have U all Tried $80 Elaine.
Guaranteed Best Service.
Once is not enough. Believe me!

thought she is a $70 fuck? she's ok but dun allow sucking of breast when i fuck her a year ago..so now she's better??

nokia6110
12-04-2002, 11:20 PM

tried YIN PENG , 30 dlr catgy
not bad, dog style ,also can

meatvegelove
14-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

tried YIN PENG , 30 dlr catgy
not bad, dog style ,also can

Hi Nokia6110 ,
How is YIN PENG 's body ? solid or not ?
I had tried KS30 until give up . All fatty pong pong one .
Thanks in advance !
Have a nice sunday.

nokia6110
15-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by meatvegelove

Hi Nokia6110 ,
How is YIN PENG 's body ? solid or not ?
I had tried KS30 until give up . All fatty pong pong one .
Thanks in advance !
Have a nice sunday.

medium built , got flesh, slightly on slim side.
but nuts , hope you dun mind, small
no make up.

sexcrazed
08-05-2002, 09:34 PM
Tried Yi Ling for $70 and got to say that her service quite good. Got massage after session also.

jurongguy
27-05-2002, 03:52 PM
Are they the same? $70 and BBBJ??? Can advice? Thanks.

SexMan
27-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Hi, I'm a newbie, pls pardon me 4 any stupid Q. I look thru the forum but cant find any thing on the service provided by the girl at KS. CAn anyone advice me on that? oso saw that June is not longer at KS (went back 2 Malaysia), can anyone confirm that?
TIA.

foxhunter
06-06-2002, 05:20 PM
Hi brothers out there..

Kindly avoid at all times.She 'll spoil your mood even before you start.The face she shows is darker than Justice Bao...and extremely grumpy.Though a bad choice...she is still quite hardworking and seeks to please but lousy attitude(if u know what i mean)
I thought of giving some support to this catergory but shit...rather go for the $100 for the professional attitude.

ahpong
07-06-2002, 11:49 AM
I had her a few times, service OK, working very hard to please.

Sometimes a bit moody, maybe wrong time of the month.

foxhunter
08-06-2002, 02:42 AM
hi brother pong...
Thanx 4 sharing your view.I guessed u know what i mean.Looks like you are an old hand at KS.maybe can keep in touch and give some good recommendations to brothers interested in the Ks scene like myself.
keep in touch...man!

ahpong
08-06-2002, 10:42 AM
no lah, I am just a novice, still a lot to learn.

ahpong
19-06-2002, 03:23 PM
Yi Leng has retired, sigh...

foxhunter
19-06-2002, 04:08 PM
Hi Bro Pong....

Is That True?What a pity....

When did u get this information?:(

ahpong
22-06-2002, 08:52 AM
From the OKT when I called up the house

foxhunter
29-06-2002, 03:20 PM
Hi all....

Can any kind bros out there who has tried Snow share a fr or some descriptions on her?

Thanx.

ParaParaSakura
29-06-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by foxhunter
Hi all....

Can any kind bros out there who has tried Snow share a fr or some descriptions on her?

Thanx. She is $50 cat. Lau chio body good shape not too tall......service good........worth a try...........

foxhunter
30-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Hello bro PARAPARA...

Thanx indeed for sharing some info on Snow.Will try her soon.
As i am quite new in this...can u kindly share some names from the $50 and $70 cat from KS THAT'S WORTH a try.

No obligations and info would be much appreciated.Thanx again!

ParaParaSakura
30-06-2002, 05:33 PM
I always try onli the same few.......not too adventurous here as got bad experience before......but can try Mei Kei $50 cat........the Koko $100 cat. recommended by the bros here oso very good.....got stamp of approval by alot of bros.......for me still June is best $30 cat.........

foxhunter
30-06-2002, 06:49 PM
Hi Bro Parapara...

Thanx for your response and info.Will go ahead and try your recommendations.

Do keep all bros informed if u come across some good ones.Maybe can go down to ks together with u one of these days.

See ya!! and have fun.

ParaParaSakura
01-07-2002, 05:00 PM
I usually frequent House No.9 (down) as I feel the lady OKT n the staff (kopi auntie) much more friendlier than other houses.....it is oso 1 of the better houses( some r pretty rundown n dirty)......the lady OKT Fun Jie oso very helpful if u need recommendations.....

wa_lau
02-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Hello bro PARAPARA...

Thanx indeed for sharing some info on Snow.Will try her soon.
As i am quite new in this...can u kindly share some names from the $50 and $70 cat from KS THAT'S WORTH a try.

No obligations and info would be much appreciated.Thanx again!

Can you please tell me June is from which house? I went last week.. hell, had to wait so long.. must have went to the wrong house... and wait for her to come... at last... took someone else instead. I'm going today at 3.30pm... anyone care to join me??

ParaParaSakura
02-07-2002, 01:10 PM
The system with KS houses is such......they have house gers (gers that belong to that particular house) but u can go to any house n call them n the OKT will call that house n the ger will go there. But if u go to the girl homeground......ur order will override the rest n the ger have to go 'home' to service u even though she may have other customers waiting for her at other houses.....so the trick is to know the gers' homeground......some might not even reveal if u ask them coz it is not ethical for them to do so.......waiting for an ang pai at wrong house and u could end up waiting for hrs............

speedster
08-07-2002, 04:43 PM
Anyone care to share how's KS like? can see e gals B4 On them. Izzit like in pertain?

thomasdelarue
16-07-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by speedster
Anyone care to share how's KS like? can see e gals B4 On them. Izzit like in pertain?
no cannot see, only can see them on the road, then u follow her behind to the house, and ask the OKT

speedster
17-07-2002, 11:04 AM
Which R the hotspot there? HS no.? Anygal there do juagen? thinking of trying.

bedok99
18-07-2002, 08:19 PM
I always try onli the same few.......not too adventurous here as got bad experience before......but can try Mei Kei $50 cat........the Koko $100 cat. recommended by the bros here oso very good.....got stamp of approval by alot of bros.......for me still June is best $30 cat.........

Bro..
what is the exact name of Mei Kei?
doesn't sound right leh.
I couldn't pronounce it last time when I visit..garang gaboh
mei as beautiful and kei leh??
thanks

ParaParaSakura
18-07-2002, 08:26 PM
Cantonese.......Mei as in pretty/beautiful.....Kei as in strange or even flag......Mei Kei $50 tall statuesque lau chio....always wear long dress and hair tied ponytail Madonna vogue style.....

bedok99
18-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Cantonese.......Mei as in pretty/beautiful.....Kei as in strange or even flag......Mei Kei $50 tall statuesque lau chio....always wear long dress and hair tied ponytail Madonna vogue style.....

Kum xia brudder..
very fast response..
do u have any not so ang pai one to reccommend?
actually, I tried once KS only..
but I like the rooms..so feel like trying again.
but unlike PT, KS cannot view your goods before purchase leh.
Ang Pai need to wait very long right??
thanks

ParaParaSakura
19-07-2002, 04:27 PM
refer to my earlier post on waiting....if u know the homeground then no need to wait so long for ang pais.....as for viewing.....just like HC....take ur time sit down n observe n ask ard u can hv a database in no time.....:)

notregister
19-07-2002, 10:45 PM
Cantonese.......Mei as in pretty/beautiful.....Kei as in strange or even flag......Mei Kei $50 tall statuesque lau chio....always wear long dress and hair tied ponytail Madonna vogue style..... sound like din sum "lor mei kei" eh, lol . :D

richiejon
24-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Hi brudders, after reading all the feed back for June, i wanna try out, but can abyone tell me where is her home base? Heard she went back malaysia from some friends...

ParaParaSakura
27-07-2002, 07:05 PM
all the working gers after working 6 mths gotta go back 1 mth......required by AV......called yesterday June is not ard......but not sure is go home or wat......just gotta wait my man.....

bedok99
27-07-2002, 11:30 PM
wah..
dunno lucky or unlucky.
I went to H9, looking for June...
then don't have...so mgr intro Pak Suet..available.
So heng arh..
all the reviews about her is very true lah..
but one thing hor, she is quite old leh...
are the rest about same age as her??
u know why I say unlucky??
bec hor, she just had her dinner..
nabeh...do halfway hor..she burp leh...never say excuse me some more..wah..the smell hor..buay tahan,..
so warning...don't go around 6pm till 7pm..
wait until the food digest!!!
wah lau..at night I sleep, I still remember the burp and the smell
disgusting man!!!
But this doesn't mean her service is no good, just the timing..
cheers

MERFAK
28-07-2002, 03:29 AM
Hey bro , since you all you wan is a good time , y not pay $20 more and get the so call full package ??
Personally i never try the 50-100 girs, but wat i heard there is no shower provided for the cheaper ones!!!
Cheeers!!!

bedok99
28-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by MERFAK
Hey bro , since you all you wan is a good time , y not pay $20 more and get the so call full package ??
Personally i never try the 50-100 girs, but wat i heard there is no shower provided for the cheaper ones!!!
Cheeers!!!

yah..I agree...the $70 one is better room.
I regret the $50 room..remind me a little of Petain where u wash ur kuku on a basin..
the 70 one better...at least u can have shower after all the saliva ...
cheers

foxhunter
03-08-2002, 02:16 PM
Hi Bro Bedok99..

Can u kindly indicate how old is Snow(pak suet)?From the way u express...she seems very very old.
Hope I am wrong.
Basically..is she worth the money spent?Did u have a good time?

Thanx in advance....

bedok99
05-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Hi Bro Bedok99..

Can u kindly indicate how old is Snow(pak suet)?From the way u express...she seems very very old.
Hope I am wrong.
Basically..is she worth the money spent?Did u have a good time?

Thanx in advance....

how old? dunno...maybe 36 to 38?
Yes...she is definitely worth the money spent..
I was worried I created a wrong impression.
I didn't really have a good time bec of the room not bec of her..
but this is personal hor..
maybe in the month beginning when u have cash, go for the $70 room.
during month end, go for the $50 one..
her service is definitely good lah..otherwise how to be angpai?
if I were to go back to her, I will offer to pay $70 in the beginning of the month.
cheers

foxhunter
05-08-2002, 01:16 AM
Hi Bro Bedok99..

Thanks again for the verification and comfirmation of my queries.So she is a good choice after all.I think she's around June's age(my guess).
And I also totally agree with you that at many times ...it's the room that spoil the atmosphere.In fact..the services of some of the lower cat gals are just as good if not better than the $100 cat girls.
But..we should never overpamper them by giving them too much tips.I think a lot of Brothers out there may share the same viewpoint...as we do not wish that they will become over-complacent.Right?

Anyway..Happy cheonging to u...my bro.
Have a good day and don't forget to share any good and commendable new names if any. looking forward to hear from you again!!

leidaisor
28-08-2002, 02:18 PM
Hi brudders,

I'm pretty new to KS, all the while going HCs...

But now that I've read some of the threads here, I'm seriously considering giving KS my best shot... (literally speaking) hee hee.

I have a weakness for slim, fair gals with big papaya boobs. Or at least a C cup. Age no problem. Service should be good. No need bbbj cos' I'm not so into it. Just a good fj (with cap... must play safe mah) and good ambience for the room. Dun mind paying $80-$120.

Any good recommendations? A brief description of the gal/service and what time to visit is best will be very much appreciated. Would also appreciate if can give me the home base of the gal.

Any senior cheongsters to help me out?

Thanks in advance brudders.

teebs
29-08-2002, 07:10 PM
Exact name of Mei Kei is Mei Gui (Rose). $50, age about 32, been in KS for about 5 years already. Service is good but she is very temperamantal.

Good OKTs are in Hse 6,9,28. However, one thing to note, if you go to hse 6, you will never be able to get the gals from hse 28. The OKTs have had a long running feud which started a long time ago when hse 28 OKT had a quarrel with hse 6 OKT.

chjw18
29-08-2002, 08:03 PM
I think you might be mistaken here.
Mei Kei and Mui Guai (Rose in Cantonese) are both CAT$50 girls. They are not the same person. Mei Kei is slim with small boobs; while Mui Guai is a little on the plum side. Mui Guai is actually a Malay, but can speak Cantonese like a true-blue Chinese. Mei Kei provides BBBJ while Mui Guai doesn't.

Hope this clears up the air.

Originally posted by teebs
Exact name of Mei Kei is Mei Gui (Rose). $50, age about 32, been in KS for about 5 years already. Service is good but she is very temperamantal.

Good OKTs are in Hse 6,9,28. However, one thing to note, if you go to hse 6, you will never be able to get the gals from hse 28. The OKTs have had a long running feud which started a long time ago when hse 28 OKT had a quarrel with hse 6 OKT.