PDA

View Full Version : My first time to Bangkok hotspot

pearlnjewel
17-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I went Bangkok recently cos of all the discussion the seniors are all talking about, very curious as a noob so wanted to take a look. All the hot sexy thai girls and everything all sitting in the fish bowl waiting for people to choose them.

So I went to my first stop, the POSEIDON.

I stayed at sukhumvit and waved for a taxi at around 6pm bangkok time. Was very excited and eager of whats awaiting for me there. I told the taxi uncle, "Loong, bpai poseidon krup" He immediately knows where I am referring to.

My thai very limited but enough to get me around bangkok alone for the 6 days.

Taxi uncle recommended me Emerald say not bad. But I insisted on trying Poseidon first. Of all the traffic jam, I finally reached Poseidon at the front podium. With ushers opening door for me and leading me inside like a king LOL.

Ok inside the first floor I already can hear thai girls giggling and chatting upstairs. I look at the directory and led me to the 2nd floor which is the common fishbowl area. Here the girls charge 2500baht which is around 100 sgd. The girls are all sitting in one clear glass room, like a very high class and colorful portrait with all the fantasies coming together. Girls in different kind of sexy clothing sitting together.

When I went there wasn't alot of people, maybe all the customers already came and took a lot of nice girls. I will recommend that if want go Poseidon go early like 3pm, just open.

So I went up to 2nd floor its a big hallway. THe papasan call me go 3rd floor, I decide go 3rd floor see see first. I took a lift to the 3rd floor, no stairs. Theres people opening the lift for you, inside the lift is dark red.

Out in the 3rd floor, all the models sitting there, very lively. Papa and mamasan all there, one mamasan led me inside and introduced me to Poseidon Model category, she passed me her name card.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k457/tzewee/Enclosed/DSC07275.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k457/tzewee/Enclosed/DSC07278.jpg

Showed me an album of all the girls and I can also see real girls. I bought a drink to calm my nerve, Poseidon too overwhelming. Sat down and took my time to choose a girl.

At Poseidon most customers there are Japanese, I went in and see all Japanese uncles. Thais like worship Japanese to the max cos wherever I go in thailand I will see Japanese Influenced restaurant and massage parlours etc.

I tell the mamasan I want go back 2nd floor see again, so I was like walking freely around Poseidon up and down and finally back at 3rd floor I chose a girl. She was talking to the phone most of the time until mamasan call her to come. A C cup and is very white and fair. With light colored hair and nice manicure. I knew at first sight she is the popular girl there but I don't care already cos I need to take a break from all these excitement. I thanked mamasan with some tips and the model is 3000baht. We went up to the room finally.

Oh yeah in poseidon I donno is it 2 shots or 1 shot? Its only 1half hour for model.

In the room theres waitress asking if want to get a drink for me and the lady. So got us some drinks and off to action. The room is very well decorated like high class palace and with mirrors. Can see yourself fucking the girl.

Got big big bath tub for both of us too and she cleaned me inside. On the bed she gave some lousy massage and I fucked her and go. She not very interested in sex which I already predicted. Just went Poseidon to kill my curiosity.

Poseidon is considered quite hard to get around with bus and trains if you not familiar.

So after fucking the girl I went out and ask the security uncles "Mee taxi mai?"

And they waved taxi for me. Very nice people.

This is one of the high class and most talked about fish bowl massage parlour here in SBF. One of the most famous redlight district in the world.

pearlnjewel
17-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Oh ya singapore cannot access poseidon website. You need to go thailand to access.

The model say poseidon no kisssing donno what stupid rule is that. Anyone can clarify?

Yokosi
18-05-2012, 07:22 AM
You indeed is a noob for opening a new thread when there is a massage thread for Bangkok in SBF.

Remember that noobs thinking that they got big head and putting in new threads when there are available in SBF and their threads got sidelined far far away in lost lost world.

You picked a starfish model for bonking. :rolleyes:

And i do remember you asking me numerous questions via pm and more pm.