PDA

View Full Version : Any lobangs at Thailand Rayong?

TrooperABC
05-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey bros out there, any lobangs in thailand rayong?

willtan2001
05-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Hey bros out there, any lobangs in thailand rayong?

when you be going there? I use to work there almost 2 years, but it been long time liao.
if I were you, do drop by to pattaya very near to Rayong only 45 mins to 90mins drive. more fun at there.
anyway in Rayong there is a few massage centre there. One is so call body massage, got FJ, I think the cost is around B1000 to 1500 for now (back in the old days, cost was around B500 to 800 baht).

manilaboy2007
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM
For Massage check out Manora. Their website here at http://www.manorarayong.com/

Most taxi drivers know where is it.

For upclass a bit go to Platinum Lounge & Karaoke or Prabu Platinium. A lot of girls and Coyote dancers. Price I forget coz I last being there 2 years ago and tabao a coyote dancer back to my hotel. Due to inflation, I will guess price should be more than 3500b now.

Forget to add, above are local joints. Most girls don't speak English. Happen that the girl I brought back hotel 2 years ago used to work in Nana thai pub in Singapore last time so can speak a bit better English than most other Thai girls. That what that close the deal for her as I know nuts about Thai. heehee

Bran0101
29-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Anyone happens to be in Rayong, I arrived since last week, wondering if anyone is around.

Alone very hard to go around, haha