PDA

View Full Version : Recent Bangkok Trip

itron9000
23-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Arrive early morning flight and check in Paradiso Boutique hotel, Suk Soi 10, I noticed this hotel the last time I had bee to lollipops BJ bar, looked like a good new hotel, had made an online booking at Bh.1900 for a Deluxe room, No problem checking in at 7am, nice rooms with new modern looks and spacious. Showered and a nap till 10:30,

As its usual routine with me the first stop on all my visits to Bangkok, is the barber shop at the Nana hotel for a shave down there. reached the place around 11am, the old lady greets me with a smile, I'm not sure if she remembered me from last time, Ask her for a pubic shave, just pointing there and mentioning shave conveys the message, leads me to their back room, Three mattress on the floor separated by curtains, takes me to the last mattress and asks me to undress, I undress and wait for her to return with her tools, instead comes an late 20s lady, an 6/10, with the small water tube and her tools, smiles, looks at the light and shouts out in thai, the old lady joins in and have a discussion, its about the lights, they ask me to move to the middle mattress as the light there is better, so still naked move there and she stars with all the soap and a twin blade razor does a good job, making sure everything is very smooth, asks me to turn and go on all four, repeats the same on the back running her fingers on the hole to make sure everything is fine, offers an HJ for 300 but I was not interested a I still had long day, paid 400 for the shave and 100tips, dressed and left the place, nice and smooth like a baby,

Had lunch and look around before venturing to Sazank Chidlom, for a scrub and massage, nice selection at 3pm, 8 ladies to chose from, selected Nyo, 19yrs, from Buriram, very fair and nice boobs, me undress in the room, she still fully clothed leads to the bathroom with the tables, gives an nice scrub and a warm wash, which was very refreshing, this is the second time I encountered at the chidlom branch, seeing a naked lady going from the bathroom to the room, give and smile and talks to her friend for a brief moment, once we are in the room, she undresses gives nice massage with all the cat bath and a nice AR, turn around and start a CBJ, request for a BBBJ, which she obliges, nice slow BBBJ for sometime and the shoot off between her boobs, cuddling for sometime , times up back to the shower and off I go for some rest till evening.

Start in Soi Cowboy at around 9pm, first stop Baccara first floor, crowded difficult to find a place to site, order a beer, approached by a nice lady, asking for 2500ST, being still early I was not interested, had a beer paid and left for Suzi Wong, there was a body Paint show in progress, one of the few bars where the girls are still fully nude, bought a beer and the mammasa approaches me enquiring if I’m interested in any of the ladies, I point her one, she come back with the lady, 23yrs from Issan, sites next to me, buy her a drink, and have small talk while having an auto rom, she was nude except for a broad belt around her waist. She was ready to come LT for 3000, but I wanted to check my regular bar “Afterskool” so had to promise here of coming back later if possible, paid the bill and left for afterskool.

The place was doing ok with all the benches/Sofas occupied, so take up a stool at the bar and order a beer, I’m soon joined by the my regular lady, who mentions she is already with a customer but will send me her friend who is just one month here!!!, after 5 mins here friend comes over, good looking chubby lady, Som, a 7/10, from issan, short and chubby, buy here a drink and move the sofa next the stage, OK English, chat for sometime, and fool around, try to run my hand down her panties, she says not here in hotel, how much, 3000LT, I just joke I was checking if she is shaved, she mentions why, are you shaved, -- Yes – can I see – sure – she runs her hands under my pants and says something to the lady standing at the bar, and mentions to me its very smooth, I just joke, its natural, I don’t have hair there, I think she mentions this to the lady at the counter, she is standing in front of me “can I See” I ask the Som is it OK, she laughs and says she would also like to see, I say go ahead, they ask if we can so to naughty boy corner, I say no. the other lady asks if she can buy a drink, OK I buy a drink for her and one more for Som and myself, the second lady comes back with the drink, unbuttons and pulls down y pants and shorts, gives a close look , runs her hands around Som does the same and conclude its just shaved, I want to check on Som she is hesitant but finally pulls down her skirt and panites for a brief moment and pulls them back. Ask Som for a BJ, but she points to the Naughty boy corner, the other lady gives like a quick 10 Sec BJ, all this happening in full view of everyone at the bar. As it was already getting late and had an early morning flight to catch, BF Som, and walk back to hotel.

Shower together, nice firm boobs and a clean trimmed pussy, back to bed for a long and slow BBBJ, roll up and a few different positions, try to do an anal probe with finger when doing doggie, but she pulls back, so didn’t insist, cuddle and sleep for a few hours, repeat show in the morning, shower pack and rush to Airport

Gongtaoking
23-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Where is Sazank Chidlom? Dmg?

Makashi
23-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Don't understand why you must create a new thread when there's already a bkk thread. . .

subsonic
07-05-2012, 10:41 PM
As its usual routine with me the first stop on all my visits to Bangkok, is the barber shop at the Nana hotel for a shave down there. reached the place around 11am, the old lady greets me with a smile, I'm not sure if she remembered me from last time, Ask her for a pubic shave, just pointing there and mentioning shave conveys the message, leads me to their back room, Three mattress on the floor separated by curtains, takes me to the last mattress and asks me to undress, I undress and wait for her to return with her tools, instead comes an late 20s lady, an 6/10, with the small water tube and her tools, smiles, looks at the light and shouts out in thai, the old lady joins in and have a discussion, its about the lights, they ask me to move to the middle mattress as the light there is better, so still naked move there and she stars with all the soap and a twin blade razor does a good job, making sure everything is very smooth, asks me to turn and go on all four, repeats the same on the back running her fingers on the hole to make sure everything is fine, offers an HJ for 300 but I was not interested a I still had long day, paid 400 for the shave and 100tips, dressed and left the place, nice and smooth like a baby,

Whats the name of this barber shop and the exact location?