PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing JB @ Hola, DeBali etc

BookOut
12-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Anybody got pick up gals at these JB bars/clubs?

Went to DeBali @ stulang area last week, wah the gals so hot! dress so sexy so more :D some can hold hand, rubba a bit here there, some cannot touch one. But all dun wan to go hotel one leh :mad: Also ladys drink not cheap and gals butterfly when drink finish, duizzz

Also got try Hola nearby NY hotel, gals not bad too, sell ciggie gals also very hot but look only, no touch. DeBali got younger and more chio gals but Hola also not bad la. Better than old aunties in so-call ktv, learning music ctr :eek:

So anyone success in bring out girls from clubs?

NO1PUNJABI
14-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Hi bro wats the ladies drinks prices, beer price. Wat kinda gals they have. De bali is near zon rite. Thanks

6" boy
14-04-2012, 10:43 AM
The gilrs only serve drink in the pub. They don't go out for outing unless they got chemistry with you.

If you are looking for ONS from any of the girls in Hola or Debali, then better don't waste time. They are not easy.

This is something personal and you have to work out for yourself.

Just for sharing.

stigma1
16-04-2012, 04:04 AM
agree with 6" boy. waste of money at DeBali & Hola. u better off go to those KTVs.

BookOut
16-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Go again yesterday, got 1 girl from Sabah, she say she Iban but chinese damn power! talk cock talk cock, in the end she say ok can HJ in hotel. who know, maybe after dat can :D Must think a bit first, her bod quite shiok but face macham like horse, long long one :mad:

Yah maybe just go gbw or hotel booking girl, only 170rm for 1 bombing..:cool:

snaps
18-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Go again yesterday, got 1 girl from Sabah, she say she Iban but chinese damn power! talk cock talk cock, in the end she say ok can HJ in hotel. who know, maybe after dat can :D Must think a bit first, her bod quite shiok but face macham like horse, long long one :mad:

Yah maybe just go gbw or hotel booking girl, only 170rm for 1 bombing..:cool:

Bro,

if they are iban, they are from sarawak by origin. could be that they moved over to sabah. the indeginous tribe of ppl from Sabah are Kadazan and not Iban.

snaps
18-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Woman in Hola are more established and have thier own clients. DeBali seem to have woman that come and go but the ladies there seem to be young and fresh most times!

If you are looking to pick up, you may have better luck at karoake places whcih could be private rooms or open/general karoake areas....

biangbiang
18-04-2012, 11:28 PM
u bring 1k ringgit to spend, those girl will impressed and second time u go they will stick up with u.
i used to be vip 1&2 visitor.

BookOut
19-04-2012, 10:46 PM
First time we go open chivas 2 bottle, girl not impressed leh, later den fren tell me y, they only want the bloody black stout ladies drink, order more they make more. i tell girl, y not i straigt give u the $$ go in yr pocket, girl say dowan summore :eek:

OK thk u bro, iban is sarawak. there is another chinese girl, she say only 21 from muar, really hot syt, off shoulder blouse one and bare in back some more, show so much skin dunno how she hide her bra, my cock steam whole nite but only can talk cock, high alredy still lan lan, in the end just take pict together go home PCC :p

snaps
20-04-2012, 10:50 AM
First time we go open chivas 2 bottle, girl not impressed leh, later den fren tell me y, they only want the bloody black stout ladies drink, order more they make more. i tell girl, y not i straigt give u the $$ go in yr pocket, girl say dowan summore :eek:

OK thk u bro, iban is sarawak. there is another chinese girl, she say only 21 from muar, really hot syt, off shoulder blouse one and bare in back some more, show so much skin dunno how she hide her bra, my cock steam whole nite but only can talk cock, high alredy still lan lan, in the end just take pict together go home PCC :p

Bro bookout, my pleasure. You are correct. All of them wanna see the stout i guess, then only smile.....

EagerBeaver29
20-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Last time I was at DeBali was probably 1-2 years ago? The girls would ask you to buy them some green-ish colour drink, which tastes like sugar water. Is it still the same? Kinda waste of money IMO, the bros here would be better off going for the KTVs like Golden Palace/YeShangHai or JazzBlue?

sevenoaks
27-04-2012, 01:07 PM
hello borthers out there, ktv in jb is good, can share anot?

zhongguoren
05-05-2012, 01:36 AM
agree with 6" boy. waste of money at DeBali & Hola. u better off go to those KTVs.

actually depend on your spending power...for me i am willing to get them ladies drink, so they always come and chit chat with me. (but i always limit to 2 drinks per gal but no handy panky..not easy) Another place to relax and chat with the gals will be at Avenue@Zon. They are more approachable in term of friendliness. KTV beside avenue not so cheap..if i not wrong the gals go by hourly rate (maybe 100rm , correct me if i'm wrong)

gnixer
10-05-2012, 05:28 PM
another word is no kangtao?

kakarlu
17-06-2012, 04:20 PM
I heard my fren say hola gal may follow u out when they friendly with u .

BookOut
28-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Hear new club open in ZOn next to Avenue, many chio gals. Any people wanna checkit out?? :D:D:D

tga9
28-06-2012, 01:35 AM
hi can i join?

kitaeshi
28-06-2012, 04:31 PM
keen to join too.. do you have the exact address?

muddymudpie
28-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Next to Avenue is Walkers. It's not new.
I believe you're referring to Sunset Blvd, next to Walkers. It opened recently and house many vietnamese gals.

rekcams
29-06-2012, 01:11 PM
go tonight or tml la..

cybaster85
13-08-2012, 01:57 PM
bro , there is some better deal for picking up girl at stulang area pub, pm me if interest ^_^

pippo2002
15-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah.. DeBali gals are not bad.. and as usual, they go for $$(stout). One day can spend 500rm easily without getting anything.

I got to know this gal who is pretty and hot. Went first time only touch a bit. 2nd time, can hug. 3rd time can kiss. the last time i went, can french but she told me she dun go hotel with customer. so after that, i din go back already.

a bit waste of money. unless you have alot of money to spend and looking for thrill fun.. :D

jasonbignehneh
05-09-2012, 04:49 PM
haha. this hola & debali, all the ladies blood suckers only la. ladies drinks is how they value u. if u want to fly one back, u need spend very long time and $$$. i think no point. why not go those no karaoke system ktv. best !!

i am look for those no karaoke system ktv. any brothers still got lobang?