PDA

View Full Version : (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

cuntking
04-04-2002, 02:25 AM
As promised, I check my database and had bonk these 50 Cat150 gals with 64 sessions in the last 8 months or so.

Good and bad bonks inculded, there is the list from A-Z, no rankings!

AA
ANGEL
BAI HONG
BIBI 2
CHELSEA
COCO
COLA
CHRIS
D24
DIAMOND
FANNY
HAI CHEW
HAI SAN
HAI YAN
HELLO KITTY
HUI YU
JOJO
JOLENE
KITTY
LENG LENG
LEE WEN
LIVERPOOL
LISA
LS
MAY BO
MJ
MALAYSIA ICE
MEI ZHI
MIAO MIAO
MONEY (retired)
OG
ORANGE
PINKY
QUEEN
RUYI
S-ONE
SAN SAN
SONY
TERESA
TOTO
VIOLET
WEN FANG
WINE
XUE WEN
YAN ER
YOKO
YUKI
ZHEN ZHEN L18
ZHEN ZHEN L28
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

This thread is open to Q&A ......... fire away. just don't ask me to rank them ......... I getting old ........ hee hee

gunman69sg
04-04-2002, 02:55 AM
Who you tried more than once?? Your top hit!

Money only retired from geylang late last year right?

cuntking
04-04-2002, 03:04 AM
Yes money had left us...... any way nothing missed.

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Originally posted by gunman69sg
Who you tried more than once?? Your top hit!

Money only retired from geylang late last year right?

gunman69sg
04-04-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by cuntking

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

From the look of your FRs...

mei zhi should be your top hit..
followed by mj

and ah dez's fr, top girl is yuki for 1639?

cuntking
04-04-2002, 03:17 AM
from my FRs MJ is my top gal but she not in form recently.

never even post FR about mei zhi, so she not the top

Lee Wen should be my favouite for this week.

Too many top gals liao ......... what about you? who had you tried and who is your Top one??

Originally posted by gunman69sg

From the look of your FRs...

mei zhi should be your top hit..
followed by mj

and ah dez's fr, top girl is yuki for 1639?

Ah Dez
04-04-2002, 03:35 AM
Yo king.... i see a lot of familiar names...
:D

cuntking
04-04-2002, 03:38 AM
did we bonk them together ......... hee hee

Originally posted by Ah Dez
Yo king.... i see a lot of familiar names...
:D

Prime2000
04-04-2002, 06:59 AM
I think I should also compile my list. What do you think Bro King and Bro Dez?

Prime2000

Ah Dez
04-04-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Prime2000

Prime2000

Your list will be so long....... that the girls have to line up from geylang to changi ariport runway..

liankiller
04-04-2002, 09:06 AM
Thanks to my religious following on your FRs and recommendation, I can see many familiar names in your A-Z list. Well Mei Ji is my favorite girl for the week anyway.:cool:

omnia
04-04-2002, 10:23 AM

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

overall, an interesting list king. i am curious to seek yr view on hai san as i note fm the a/m that you have repeated her. although she ain't the quintessential beauty of gl, i find my sexual escapades with her get better with each session. the downside is that i find the wait for her is invariably long, even at her own hse. any comments on her service?

Man_male
04-04-2002, 11:19 AM
As promised, I check my database and had bonk these 50 Cat150 gals with 64 sessions in the last 8 months or so.

COLA
CHRIST
D24
DIAMOND

This thread is open to Q&A ......... fire away. just don't ask me to rank them ......... I getting old ........ hee hee

Errr ......... CK, shouldn't it be CHRIS? I'm not too sure if you would want to bonk CHRIST. ;)

MM

KID278
04-04-2002, 12:17 PM
Wow! bro cuntking, you really bothers to keep track of the bonks in detail.......I guessed you are the only one......good for you.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Romanto
04-04-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Wow! bro cuntking, you really bothers to keep track of the bonks in detail.......I guessed you are the only one......good for you.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Of cos he is the GL150 Manager, must know every gals he poke & cum.

KID278
04-04-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Romanto

Of cos he is the GL150 Manager, must know every gals he poke & cum.

Oops!......thought he was just king...never know he was a manager too........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-04-2002, 01:01 PM
bro prime you can remember or not ...... and all those retired ones please don't inculde if not this forum overflow ... hee hee

may be just a list of recent gals, if I post all the gals I had bonk then I will only loss more hair .... ha ha ha

Prime2000

cuntking
04-04-2002, 01:05 PM
hi brother, yes I bonk Hai San two times over 3 months. Tommy was able to get her but now it seems that her OKT had confirmed her to the house.

Looks depends on individual, the service is GREAT! One of the best bj among the GL gals and her action in the FJ is unforgettable. One down side, she talks too much and I just feel like telling her to shut up and talk to my didi instead ... hee hee

Originally posted by omnia

overall, an interesting list king. i am curious to seek yr view on hai san as i note fm the a/m that you have repeated her. although she ain't the quintessential beauty of gl, i find my sexual escapades with her get better with each session. the downside is that i find the wait for her is invariably long, even at her own hse. any comments on her service?

cuntking
04-04-2002, 01:09 PM
thanks for point out my mistake, made the changes liao. btw please address me by king, thanks.

may God forgive my for this typing error on Chris and I ask this through his son Christ .....hee hee

Originally posted by Man_male

Errr ......... CK, shouldn't it be CHRIS? I'm not too sure if you would want to bonk CHRIST. ;)

MM

3years
04-04-2002, 03:10 PM
hi bros king... i know if u put in detail like which gal come from which lorong... e service and good or bad... will waste alot of time.............................but i really wan to know..............and i think alot of bros also wan to know...................

wo bu lu ti yu she lu ti yu------------------

poorman4sex
04-04-2002, 08:26 PM

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Wah lau..... can come out with a summary for your 50 gals or not..hehehehe.....maybe write a book ...:D

Gary
04-04-2002, 08:44 PM

Oops!......thought he was just king...never know he was a manager too........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

maybe new manager for 1612 that is undergoing renovation..

Prime2000
04-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Well here are the girls that I have bonk. I will try to cut it short if possible.

1. Singtel(2X)
2. CK(2X)
3. Hai San
4. Hai Yan
5. Yan Zi
6. Jane B
7. Elle(2X)
8. Susan
9. MJ
10. AA
11. BM
12. Yoko(1610)(2X)
13. Mabel(2X)
14. Bai Her
15. Yan Er
16. Mei Zi(2X)
17. Xin Xin
18. Mimi(worst PCN girl)
19. Xiao Mei(6X)
20. Yoko(lor 28)(2X)
21. Carol
22. Chelsea
23. Zhen Zhen(lor18)
24. Zhen Zhen(lor 28)(new)
25. Bai Ping
26. D24
27. KK
28. Seiko
29. Lisa
30. Peggy
31. Jamie
32. Gina or Ah Gin(can't remember clearly)

Brain don't seems to work. This is what I have at the moment. Lost my Palm M105 this afternoon. Now still feels bad about it. No Palm, so brain not working. Hope the list is not too long.
Bro King, Dez, Cumdinger and the rest of the Bro that I know of any comment?

Prime2000

PS: (X) is number of times I have repeated.

Prime2000
04-04-2002, 11:40 PM
Forgotten to add Hello Kitty to the list. That make 33 of them. Also those I have tried and retired:

Jenny
Zhong Qing
Mei Mei
Holiday

That should be all as far as I can recall.

Prime2000

cuntking
05-04-2002, 12:29 AM
You guys want me to cum out with GL yellowpages is it??

GL has more than 300 cat 150 gals and I only bonk 50 in the last 8 months, less than 17%. The rest also cannot remember and there will always be new gals ........... it is a never ending list, so sorry I cannot help.

BigBoobsLuver
05-04-2002, 01:16 AM
hahaha, u r realli the KING here man, and lucky for me to meet u up last week at last. sorri, but i aint able to go to gl for the next 2 weeks myself, fiance needs my time! lol. so any more planned attacks after that? and i still need drinking buddies to go to black room! anyone interested? raw energy performs there every nite!

KID278
05-04-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Gary

maybe new manager for 1612 that is undergoing renovation..

what a conincidence that he's on leave too....to help in the renovations.........not bad if he can make it.....another tortoise head in the making..hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

poorman4sex
05-04-2002, 03:31 PM
You guys want me to cum out with GL yellowpages is it??

GL has more than 300 cat 150 gals and I only bonk 50 in the last 8 months, less than 17%. The rest also cannot remember and there will always be new gals ........... it is a never ending list, so sorry I cannot help.

can check online laigi best.....hahahaa....:D

3years
05-04-2002, 03:58 PM
i think the best way will be .......... take out e top 8 gals and write something about them..... i know alot of fr are done on them... but all scatter around e forum..... just hope some kind senior can help to organise and help e new man......

Ah Dez
06-04-2002, 12:10 AM

hmmmmmm I had repeated

CHELSEA
HAI SAN
HUI YU
LEE WEN
MJ
MEI ZHI
VIOLET
WINE
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

Well... who are on your target list??

cuntking
06-04-2002, 12:33 AM
hee hee when I try them then post Frs lor ......... now post here I must wait long long ...... thanks but no thanks

Well... who are on your target list??

cuntking
06-04-2002, 12:38 AM
bro bbluver, it was nice meeting you too.

bro zyxel and I should be out of action for next week as we have some work to attend to. After that week it will be back to Gl and of course we can go drinking.

Originally posted by BigBoobsLuver
hahaha, u r realli the KING here man, and lucky for me to meet u up last week at last. sorri, but i aint able to go to gl for the next 2 weeks myself, fiance needs my time! lol. so any more planned attacks after that? and i still need drinking buddies to go to black room! anyone interested? raw energy performs there every nite!

cuntking
06-04-2002, 12:52 AM
please go to www.waitlonglong.com

Originally posted by poorman4sex

can check online laigi best.....hahahaa....:D

cuntking
06-04-2002, 12:07 PM
bro 3years, who are the top 8 gals? maybe you want to help us by organise, no need to be a senior to do that.

Originally posted by 3years
i think the best way will be .......... take out e top 8 gals and write something about them..... i know alot of fr are done on them... but all scatter around e forum..... just hope some kind senior can help to organise and help e new man......

cuntking
06-04-2002, 03:11 PM
bro prime, your list is it by preference or base on the date you bonk them?

sorri to hear about losing your plam ....... looks like we are getting old.

Brain don't seems to work. This is what I have at the moment. Lost my Palm M105 this afternoon. Now still feels bad about it. No Palm, so brain not working. Hope the list is not too long.
Bro King, Dez, Cumdinger and the rest of the Bro that I know of any comment?

Prime2000

PS: (X) is number of times I have repeated.

Prime2000
07-04-2002, 12:15 AM
bro prime, your list is it by preference or base on the date you bonk them?

sorri to hear about losing your plam ....... looks like we are getting old.

Bro King

I have bought a replacement yesterday. All listed girls are not base on date or preferences to compile. I just try to recall who I tried in recent years. There are many other girls that I have tried and retired over the last 16 years, most which I have forgotten except for one name Lisa from lor 14 hse 23. That house also demolished long time ago. Wants to know more about her you need to ask the OKT who knows her.

Prime2000

cuntking
07-04-2002, 12:57 AM
bro prime, she is no longer around ask for what ...... wow 16 years, you can be my grand shi fu liao ... hee hee

any good home work done today?

Bro King

I have bought a replacement yesterday. All listed girls are not base on date or preferences to compile. I just try to recall who I tried in recent years. There are many other girls that I have tried and retired over the last 16 years, most which I have forgotten except for one name Lisa from lor 14 hse 23. That house also demolished long time ago. Wants to know more about her you need to ask the OKT who knows her.

Prime2000

Prime2000
07-04-2002, 01:19 AM
bro prime, she is no longer around ask for what ...... wow 16 years, you can be my grand shi fu liao ... hee hee

any good home work done today?

Did you know that the old Lisa I have mentioned short circuit her brain. Ever bite one guy's didi while BBBJ. You should find out as she was one of the famous GL legend.

Heard that Yuki from 2058A is good. Any comment?

Prime2000

cuntking
07-04-2002, 01:42 AM
I had not tried her myself but there was no negative feedback on her as far as I know

Prime2000

Romanto
07-04-2002, 03:49 AM

Prime2000

Dez should be able to gave u advice since he had tried her once.

Ah Dez
07-04-2002, 03:50 AM
I thought i told you about her before....

hummmmm.... depending on your preferences...

Romanto
07-04-2002, 03:54 AM
I thought i told you about her before....

hummmmm.... depending on your preferences...

at least u must tell him the Kang Fu(cunt fu) which Yuki could perform.

KID278
07-04-2002, 04:07 AM
I had not tried her myself but there was no negative feedback on her as far as I know

She's a good bonk to me.....I've repeated her also multiple times...a seasoned gal....good attitude and accomodative.....there is a Fr by me sometime in Jan.....I think she's on mandatory leave now....but should be back this few days.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
07-04-2002, 04:23 AM
If i remember correctly... she said around 16 of this month.

KID278
07-04-2002, 06:46 AM
If i remember correctly... she said around 16 of this month.

Should be somewhere around that....her date was up in the same week as hui yu......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
07-04-2002, 08:28 AM

Should be somewhere around that....her date was up in the same week as hui yu......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Dear Kid and Dez

How come you two know her and other girls movement so well(better than GL OKT)? I am impressed.

Can teach me?

Prime2000

ming
07-04-2002, 08:44 AM

Dear Kid and Dez

How come you two know her and other girls movement so well(better than GL OKT)? I am impressed.

Can teach me?

Prime2000

What you only impressed, i wanted them to be my shi fu.

KID278
07-04-2002, 12:51 PM

Dear Kid and Dez

Can teach me?

Prime2000

nothing much...just that when you gets to know these gals they sometimes prefer to tell their customers rather than their okts or some okts knows but because these gals are unpredictable they will normally deny knowledge when asked.....somehow I feel that many of these gals for some reasons never like their okts.....:p in any case it all boils down to one word...'communications'....

I can never be better than okts....just that familiar gals and those I frequent each time we have chance to talk they will keep me informed....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
07-04-2002, 01:01 PM
aiya bro prime, bro kid goes around GL making house calls .. hee hee ... and bro dez still have not got over his session with her .... ha ha ha

Dear Kid and Dez

Can teach me?

Prime2000

KID278
07-04-2002, 10:51 PM
aiya bro prime, bro kid goes around GL making house calls .. hee hee ... and bro dez still have not got over his session with her .... ha ha ha

I call at houses for good bonks.....waiting time is very much minimise....less anxiety and stress....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
07-04-2002, 11:35 PM

I think I should learn more from Bro Kid. BTW are you down to GL today? who is your target.

Prime2000

Prime2000
07-04-2002, 11:42 PM

I can never be better than okts....just that familiar gals and those I frequent each time we have chance to talk they will keep me informed....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

I believe you must have repeated the girls many times. If not, they might not even wants to tell you about their movement or even their secrets. As you can see from my list, there isn't many repeats done except for Xiao Mei so I can't really get any info.

Prime2000

cuntking
08-04-2002, 12:04 AM
bro prime, nope did not have the time to go to GL today as my shifu, SAF new trainer, Mr S ask my to go to spa.

I think I should learn more from Bro Kid. BTW are you down to GL today? who is your target.

Prime2000

Romanto
08-04-2002, 12:28 AM
bro prime, nope did not have the time to go to GL today as my shifu, SAF new trainer, Mr S ask my to go to spa.

Wah Lao go spa boh jiou........me also many many years no go spa.

cuntking
08-04-2002, 12:36 AM
bro romanto, did not know you are also into spa ....... no hanky panky one ......... anyway did you get your stuff?

Wah Lao go spa boh jiou........me also many many years no go spa.

Romanto
08-04-2002, 12:42 AM
bro romanto, did not know you are also into spa ....... no hanky panky one ......... anyway did you get your stuff?

Nope, today postpone to next week cos Gary not free.

hanky panky?? pls enlighten me me new bird leh:D

cuntking
08-04-2002, 01:33 AM
for that please go to the HC scene ...... back to GL gals lah ....... will try to bonk one tomorrow.

Nope, today postpone to next week cos Gary not free.

hanky panky?? pls enlighten me me new bird leh:D

KID278
08-04-2002, 02:36 AM

Bro Kid

I believe you must have repeated the girls many times. If not, they might not even wants to tell you about their movement or even their secrets. As you can see from my list, there isn't many repeats done except for Xiao Mei so I can't really get any info.

Prime2000

Bro prime

Well, it depends very much on the 'click' thing and their attitudes....some on the first time you will get very well acquainted and subsequent visits a certain friendship relation will develop...so things unless very personal they will not keep from you as the trust is already there. However those reserved type will require quite more visits before a friendship can develop. Actually these gals are not much different from others except that you have to make them comfortable to overcome their inferiority to trust......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
08-04-2002, 03:00 AM

Dear Kid and Dez

Can teach me?

Prime2000

I am able to contact her and ask lor...

Anyway, heard that wen fang is not going to be coming back...

Prime2000
08-04-2002, 07:02 AM

King

Really admire you can go spa with with S. Some report on the spa if you don't mind.

Prime2000

cuntking
08-04-2002, 10:13 PM
hi bro prime, alreadi told you about the spa ........ very decent, just use the hot pool, cold pool, steam bath, gym then 45 mins of massage.

King

Really admire you can go spa with with S. Some report on the spa if you don't mind.

Prime2000

Prime2000
08-04-2002, 10:56 PM
hi bro prime, alreadi told you about the spa ........ very decent, just use the hot pool, cold pool, steam bath, gym then 45 mins of massage.

Sorry, got the wrong impression that you went to the La Sap Spa. Total misunderstanding. No wonder you have to release yourself today. Hehehehe

Prime2000

cuntking
08-04-2002, 11:06 PM
today at 1610, my shi fu, Mr S, reminded me that I had bonk the other Yuki (from L1608) before .... I think he knows better .. hee hee

After bonking Sugar, my total cat 150 gals is at 52.

Prime2000
08-04-2002, 11:13 PM
today at 1610, my shi fu, Mr S, reminded me that I had bonk the other Yuki (from L1608) before .... I think he knows better .. hee hee

After bonking Sugar, my total cat 150 gals is at 52.

Bro King

I thought Yuki from 2058A? Maybe I am really getting Old or I can't wait for her to return.

Prime2000

cuntking
09-04-2002, 12:30 AM
errr I also not sure. I think there are 3 Yuki, 1639, 1608, & 2058A and I bonk 2 ....... one is surely from 1639.

Bro King

I thought Yuki from 2058A? Maybe I am really getting Old or I can't wait for her to return.

Prime2000

Ah Dez
09-04-2002, 02:14 AM
Humm..to me.. 1639 yuki is the best.

KID278
09-04-2002, 02:25 AM
errr I also not sure. I think there are 3 Yuki, 1639, 1608, & 2058A and I bonk 2 ....... one is surely from 1639.

you got blurred by the names or......nope they are not boobies.hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
09-04-2002, 06:56 AM

you got blurred by the names or......nope they are not boobies.hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Now I am really cuntfused.

Prime2000

KID278
09-04-2002, 07:08 AM

Prime2000

hehehe.....:D which one you are more acquainted with?.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
09-04-2002, 02:21 PM

Prime2000

Next time.... we go chiong together.. then can find her for you.

Prime2000
09-04-2002, 10:20 PM

hehehe.....:D which one you are more acquainted with?.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Er... I don't know:confused. I have not tried any one of them before.

Prime2000

Prime2000
09-04-2002, 10:23 PM

Next time.... we go chiong together.. then can find her for you.

I think that can only be after 16 of this month as Yuki(2058A) will be back. At the meantime, understand you are busy Manhunting. Hope you get your target. Hehehehe.

Prime2000

cuntking
09-04-2002, 10:24 PM
Bro zyxel, was telling me about his great session with Elain on Mon and introduce one of his cheonging friends in the morning .... then later in the evening, bro cumdinger told me that he is going down ..... me cannot tahan liao ,,, went down GL and asked for Elain who was not working .... nice there liao just bonk lah .... Civic 1610.

Prime2000
09-04-2002, 10:33 PM
Bro zyxel, was telling me about his great session with Elain on Mon and introduce one of his cheonging friends in the morning .... then later in the evening, bro cumdinger told me that he is going down ..... me cannot tahan liao ,,, went down GL and asked for Elain who was not working .... nice there liao just bonk lah .... Civic 1610.

Bro King

You supposed to be on leave. Didn't know you will be there, if not, I will join you.

Prime2000

cuntking
09-04-2002, 10:42 PM
sorri bro prime, it was last minute ... looks like one one ever takes leave from GL or is it just me ... hee hee

Bro King

You supposed to be on leave. Didn't know you will be there, if not, I will join you.

Prime2000

Prime2000
09-04-2002, 10:48 PM
sorri bro prime, it was last minute ... looks like one one ever takes leave from GL or is it just me ... hee hee

So I suppose you will be there tomorrow.

Prime2000

cuntking
09-04-2002, 11:19 PM
tomorrow cannot, got dinner appointment........ hmmm ... after dinner will be hard to say .. hee hee

no lah, dinner will end too late for GL

So I suppose you will be there tomorrow.

Prime2000

Ah Dez
10-04-2002, 04:16 AM

Well... me still on my leave....

hehe...

cuntking
11-04-2002, 12:27 AM
any one to share info on my list of targeted GL gals?

CK
Ka Leng
Augest
Bai He
Annie
Apple
Elain
Zi Ran

gunman69sg
11-04-2002, 03:52 AM

CK
Ka Leng
Augest
Bai He
Annie
Apple
Elain
Zi Ran

Ka leng.. Big tits . Average service.

lostsoulsg
11-04-2002, 08:10 AM
CK is not a looker but she give one of the best AR that I had ever tried. Soft moan during BBBJ that make you very horny.

glstunner
11-04-2002, 09:21 AM
CK-big tits,short,plump

BaiHe-bad service fr dudes

Annie-2 of them,1839 n 2222 which one? 2222 very gd service!

Apple-always busy,i cant manage 2 bonk her!

Elain-ann kok,big tits,cat bath quite short but gd BBBJ!

Ziran-boobs lover fav,BBBJ gd but oso service quite short.

[
QUOTE]Originally posted by cuntking

CK
Ka Leng
Augest
Bai He
Annie
Apple
Elain
Zi Ran [/QUOTE

CuteBuns
11-04-2002, 09:53 PM
Hi Bro CuntKing,

Agree with glstunner that ZiRan is really for boobs lovers like you. Besides, if she likes you, also got special treatment too. The rest in your target list not really worth trying, maybe with the exception of Apple.

cuntking
12-04-2002, 12:46 AM
thanks you all for sharing your info, tried Elaine on Thursday, big boobs but average service.

From your feedbacks, looks like Zi Ran must be on top of my target list

CK - looks ok to me
Ka Leng - looks pretty but the feedback I had was ave service
Augest - heard her service quite good
Bai He - one of my shifu, Mr S fav gal
Annie - 1839 or 2222 got big boobs?
Apple - tanned but good boobs

anyone wants to add any thing?

cuntking
12-04-2002, 01:35 AM
Elaine the GL gal that some say looks like Ann Kok ...... but I don't think so.

glstunner
12-04-2002, 07:48 AM
Annie-1839 big boobs,2222 medium sagging boobs.

thanks you all for sharing your info, tried Elaine on Thursday, big boobs but average service.

From your feedbacks, looks like Zi Ran must be on top of my target list

CK - looks ok to me
Ka Leng - looks pretty but the feedback I had was ave service
Augest - heard her service quite good
Bai He - one of my shifu, Mr S fav gal
Annie - 1839 or 2222 got big boobs?
Apple - tanned but good boobs

anyone wants to add any thing? [/QUOTE]

Ah Dez
12-04-2002, 12:22 PM
Big and saggy.... You want meh???

BigBoobsLuver
13-04-2002, 12:29 AM
hahahahaha, hey bro king, u need to pass me some recommendations as well! u know what i like. so are u gonna organise an attack next week? me should be ok except for fri. too damn pissed at not getting any on my trip to genting!

Ah Dez
13-04-2002, 12:40 AM
hahahahaha, hey bro king, u need to pass me some recommendations as well! u know what i like. so are u gonna organise an attack next week? me should be ok except for fri. too damn pissed at not getting any on my trip to genting!

No need to know what you like. Just look at your nick, everyone knows.
So how?? any "students" to intro ?? :D
i love student-type girls....

cuntking
13-04-2002, 01:45 AM
bro stunner, thanks for the info. So should be annie from 1839.

Just added Fang Ling and Emelda to my target list. anyone got any feedback?

Originally posted by glstunner
Annie-1839 big boobs,2222 medium sagging boobs.

maximus74
13-04-2002, 02:25 AM
bro stunner, thanks for the info. So should be annie from 1839.

saw Fang Ling the other day - quite pretty, sizable boobs. if i manage to try her, will post an FR.

cuntking
13-04-2002, 02:27 AM
bro maximus74, thanks for the offer ....... which house have you wondered to? we usually go to 1610 now till new HQ is ready

Originally posted by maximus74

saw Fang Ling the other day - quite pretty, sizable boobs. if i manage to try her, will post an FR.

maximus74
13-04-2002, 02:36 AM
bro maximus74, thanks for the offer ....... which house have you wondered to? we usually go to 1610 now till new HQ is ready

me waiting for 1612 to be ready also... any exciting developments such as special decorated rooms?

in the meantime, mostly go to willie's place or 1606. dun mind trying 1610 the next time.

cuntking
13-04-2002, 02:39 AM
check out my tour of duty of 1612 ....... decoration not up yet ...... see you around 1610

Originally posted by maximus74

me waiting for 1612 to be ready also... any exciting developments such as special decorated rooms?

in the meantime, mostly go to willie's place or 1606. dun mind trying 1610 the next time.

glstunner
13-04-2002, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cuntking
[B]bro stunner, thanks for the info. So should be annie from 1839.

Bro cunt,u r welcome,anyway its me again....haha

Fangling-1607 my HQ u knw....best 4 boobs lover like u,i hate 2
repeat this...service quite short,not so sure she does AR coz i bonk her only once,4got liao,skinny n pretty.

Emelda-2017 tall, slim legs,fast worker,medium boobs,sessions
wif me only 30-35 mins,not recommend!

PS:any info u i 2 knw,can SMS me mah........

cuntking
13-04-2002, 03:23 PM
bro stunner, so you got any other big melons with ok service for me?

[BBro cunt,u r welcome,anyway its me again....haha

Fangling-1607 my HQ u knw....best 4 boobs lover like u,i hate 2
repeat this...service quite short,not so sure she does AR coz i bonk her only once,4got liao,skinny n pretty.

Emelda-2017 tall, slim legs,fast worker,medium boobs,sessions
wif me only 30-35 mins,not recommend!

PS:any info u i 2 knw,can SMS me mah........ [/B]

Prime2000
13-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Bro King

Saw Fang Ling once. My friend tried her, his commend on her serivce is only average. She does have big boobs and she is indeed pretty.

Prime2000

glstunner
13-04-2002, 04:54 PM
bro stunner, so you got any other big melons with ok service for me?

Kimmie 2043,OG W1606 but fake tits n Xiao Yu.others i think u hav all tried.

Civic 1610,boobs consider big?

cuntking
14-04-2002, 01:57 AM
bro prime, looks like can try hor

Bro King

Saw Fang Ling once. My friend tried her, his commend on her serivce is only average. She does have big boobs and she is indeed pretty.

Prime2000

cuntking
14-04-2002, 02:05 AM
bro stunner, kimmie is in my list now but not OG W1606, I not into fakes ........ you tried XIao Yu before? service and attitude how?

fyi Civic 1610 had put on too much weight, boobs only average size. have posted her FR in my cat 150 thread.

Kimmie 2043,OG W1606 but fake tits n Xiao Yu.others i think u hav all tried.

Civic 1610,boobs consider big?

Prime2000
14-04-2002, 11:12 AM
bro prime, looks like can try hor

Dear King

One thing forgotten to mention. Her hole quite tight. I believe is worth a try. No harm.

Prime2000

glstunner
14-04-2002, 01:14 PM
bro stunner, kimmie is in my list now but not OG W1606, I not into fakes ........ you tried XIao Yu before? service and attitude how?

fyi Civic 1610 had put on too much weight, boobs only average size. have posted her FR in my cat 150 thread.

Bro CK,i oso not into fakes but if u trust me,OG provide gd service
no harm trying once.

Xiao Yu yes i bonk her in the mth of Jan.Service n attitude not bad,
gd 4 boobs lover but her nipples r black tat y i dun repeat on her.
she ask me who recommend,i say c fr internet,she reply got meh?
then ask me 2 write the URL 4 her on her notepad.....very cute.

Tks 4 ur info on Civic,u oso got any big boobs gals 4 me 2 try???

cuntking
14-04-2002, 03:51 PM
bro stunner, have you tried Fang Ling andf OG from 1610? There is this gal Xiao something from WH06, her boobs overflowing, but looks mature and heard her service not very good.

well fake boobs with good service, I will recommend Teresa, Xin Xin and Spore Ice

Bro CK,i oso not into fakes but if u trust me,OG provide gd service
no harm trying once.

Xiao Yu yes i bonk her in the mth of Jan.Service n attitude not bad,
gd 4 boobs lover but her nipples r black tat y i dun repeat on her.
she ask me who recommend,i say c fr internet,she reply got meh?
then ask me 2 write the URL 4 her on her notepad.....very cute.

Tks 4 ur info on Civic,u oso got any big boobs gals 4 me 2 try???

glstunner
14-04-2002, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cuntking
bro stunner, have you tried Fang Ling andf OG from 1610? There is this gal Xiao something from WH06, her boobs overflowing, but looks mature and heard her service not very good.

well fake boobs with good service, I will recommend Teresa, Xin Xin and Spore Ice

[/QUOTE

Y u so blur,in my pevious msg i told u i hav bonk FangLing n gave
u some feedbks,OG-1610 recommend by HBK tried once but no gd although she hav big boobs,no repeat!

cuntking
15-04-2002, 01:30 AM
too many big melons make me blur ....... you tried most of the big melons in GL liao ....... if Tommy's new gal have big melons too, I will sms you

[BY u so blur,in my pevious msg i told u i hav bonk FangLing n gave
u some feedbks,OG-1610 recommend by HBK tried once but no gd although she hav big boobs,no repeat! [/B]

cuntking
15-04-2002, 02:26 AM
Since San San will be back in action she will be top of my repeat list.

Prime2000
15-04-2002, 11:13 PM
Since San San will be back in action she will be top of my repeat list.

Does San San got big Boobs???

Prime2000

glstunner
16-04-2002, 12:27 AM

Does San San got big Boobs???

Prime2000

No,medium wif pink nipples!

Prime2000
16-04-2002, 12:36 AM

No,medium wif pink nipples!

Wah..... pink nipples like seiko. Very interesting. Maybe I should add to my hit list.

Prime2000

cuntking
16-04-2002, 01:24 PM
bro prime, they get red when you tune them .. hee hee

put her on your top list as she (San San) is starting work today, just nice for out tour of duty

Wah..... pink nipples like seiko. Very interesting. Maybe I should add to my hit list.

Prime2000

KID278
16-04-2002, 04:49 PM

put her on your top list as she (San San) is starting work today, just nice for out tour of duty

dont terrorise her....or the next time she disappear...she will never return again....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-04-2002, 10:35 PM

dont terrorise her....or the next time she disappear...she will never return again....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
16-04-2002, 11:29 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

Went down today. She hasn't start work yet.

Prime2000

Owen
17-04-2002, 12:52 AM
seem that all brudders here are "san-san" fans!!

Will give her a try out n feedback to u all dudes!!

KID278
17-04-2002, 01:07 AM

Bro Kid

Went down today. She hasn't start work yet.

Prime2000

bro prime

Its a signal when they stretches their leave.....:p if she ever start work....if really need to try her dont miss.hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
17-04-2002, 01:15 AM
no leh heard she was back at work on Monday and wanted to try her on Tuesday ......... but no luck

bro prime

Its a signal when they stretches their leave.....:p if she ever start work....if really need to try her dont miss.hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Romanto
17-04-2002, 01:26 AM
no leh heard she was back at work on Monday and wanted to try her on Tuesday ......... but no luck

of cos today sure having break after our Gary had bonk her real hard & long since she was back on monday.

pls bear in mind Gary had tahan his sex drive for 3 weeks & finally release all his sexual energy on her.....like that she sure buay tahan 1.:D

KID278
17-04-2002, 01:32 AM

I think she's having pain.hehehe.....:D anyway seriously when they are on the elusive....they have problems in their mind and if further stress....they can handle they stay on but if cant they will call it a day......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
17-04-2002, 01:32 AM
must be Gary again! always destroying my targets!

uncle newbie, please be gentle!

of cos today sure having break after our Gary had bonk her real hard & long since she was back on monday.

pls bear in mind Gary had tahan his sex drive for 3 weeks & finally release all his sexual energy on her.....like that she sure buay tahan 1.:D

cuntking
17-04-2002, 02:03 AM
tried Kimmie as most of my targets were not working.

bro stunner was right, her boobs are good and service also above average but looks mature and shaggy butts

glstunner
17-04-2002, 10:50 PM
Bro Cuntking,i gald u enjoy wif her!

Prime2000
17-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Bro King

Just to let you know that San San still not working.

Prime2000

cuntking
17-04-2002, 11:12 PM
bro prime, you went down GL today? are must be too disapointed with your bonk yesterday and feeling horny today ... hee hee

who did you try?

Bro King

Just to let you know that San San still not working.

Prime2000

Prime2000
17-04-2002, 11:26 PM
bro prime, you went down GL today? are must be too disapointed with your bonk yesterday and feeling horny today ... hee hee

who did you try?

PCN yesterday. Joy today. Hui Yui was the one. Never regret trying her. Money well spent.

Prime2000

cuntking
17-04-2002, 11:45 PM
bro prime, so Hui Yu is back .... she is good hor ... I bonk her twice this year .. hee hee

PCN yesterday. Joy today. Hui Yui was the one. Never regret trying her. Money well spent.

Prime2000

Horny X
18-04-2002, 02:14 AM
Bro Cuntking & Prime, how good is Hui Yu? Went down few time to GL also cannot get her. So gain after reading her FR.

KID278
18-04-2002, 04:41 AM

Prime2000

Glad that you agree hui yu is good....the next one you should try is jaguar but has to be next month......:)

Cheers.
Kid278.

Gary
18-04-2002, 08:51 AM
must be Gary again! always destroying my targets!

uncle newbie, please be gentle!

...(sigh)... wat 2 do..bo bian..always newbie got the blame....your target is still alive and cumming ard....try your luck next time.......and book early 4 fresh abalone..heheheeee....

cuntking
18-04-2002, 12:58 PM
cum back only, you snatch again ...... next time inform me before you go down, I will go earlier than u ... hee hee

Originally posted by Gary

...(sigh)... wat 2 do..bo bian..always newbie got the blame....your target is still alive and cumming ard....try your luck next time.......and book early 4 fresh abalone..heheheeee....

cuntking
18-04-2002, 09:53 PM
yo brothers, I will not be in GL for some time, loss the magical touch for GL from my last few bonks. Decided to restrain myself.

So if you guys find any good targets .... especially those with big boobs, please update me.

Cheers!

Prime2000
18-04-2002, 11:14 PM
yo brothers, I will not be in GL for some time, loss the magical touch for GL from my last few bonks. Decided to restrain myself.

So if you guys find any good targets .... especially those with big boobs, please update me.

Cheers!

Bro King

Going to miss you. But, I don't think you will be restrain unless to tie yourself to the bed with chain and throw away the keys. Hahahaha.... Anyway, you still have your targets to bonk. Right???

Prime2000

BigBoobsLuver
19-04-2002, 02:05 AM
woah, dun tell me bro king is retiring ??????????? now that's news!

Romanto
19-04-2002, 03:00 AM
He is not retiring......just that he used up his sperm juice.:D

overcum & low in reproduction u see.

KID278
19-04-2002, 04:11 AM

Cheers!

Never know you need magic.hehehe.....:D restrain or retrain.hehehe.....there's alot of differences.....passion is the word.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-04-2002, 01:01 PM
hi guys,

bro prime, don't miss me lah, just miss your GL lovers. I no need to tie myself up lah. Had share target list in this thread and also gave a few good recommendations to bro cumdinger.

bro bbluver, yes maybe I will just disappear like those gals ... hee hee ... and make a cum back!

bro romanto, my ammo still enought to flood the GL cunts ..... if really not enough then ask you to do OT and produce more lah since you in manufacturing industry ... hee hee

bro kid, yes maybe I just lost the passion ........ no more lover in GL ... still looking for the Ultimate Cunt queen

so till there is a good target from you guys I will just bonk ... err I mean hang around the forum

KID278
19-04-2002, 01:46 PM
hi guys,

bro kid, yes maybe I just lost the passion ........ no more lover in GL ... still looking for the Ultimate Cunt queen

so till there is a good target from you guys I will just bonk ... err I mean hang around the forum

bro cuntking, like bro zyxel also looking at X-fact....perhaps you have not found the match....keep hunting......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Qingren
19-04-2002, 01:49 PM

Cheers!

Alamak...dun disappear arh...you are the first LAO JIAO in this forum that I know leh...hikss...Still got alot more to learn from you.

cumdinger
19-04-2002, 01:51 PM
He is not retiring......just that he used up his sperm juice.:D

overcum & low in reproduction u see.

No lah...he just ran out of fresh milk to keep his motor running :P

cuntking
20-04-2002, 12:02 AM
bro qingren, there are many Lao Jiaos (romanto, kid, prime, dez, cumdinger, zyxel, etc etc) around, you sure can learn from them too.

anyway I sure hope to get to meet you ....... maybe soon maybe never ....... I will keep you informed ( still have your contact number) .... ciao

bro cumdinger, my motor need cunt juice to run, fresh milk is just the engine oil .... hee hee

Originally posted by Qingren

Alamak...dun disappear arh...you are the first LAO JIAO in this forum that I know leh...hikss...Still got alot more to learn from you.

20-04-2002, 01:17 AM

AA
ANGEL
BAI HONG
BIBI 2
CHELSEA
COCO
COLA
CHRIS
D24
DIAMOND
FANNY
HAI CHEW
HAI SAN
HAI YAN
HELLO KITTY
HUI YU
JOJO
JOLENE
KITTY
LENG LENG
LEE WEN
LIVERPOOL
LISA
LS
MAY BO
MJ
MALAYSIA ICE
MEI ZHI
MIAO MIAO
MONEY (retired)
OG
ORANGE
PINKY
QUEEN
RUYI
S-ONE
SAN SAN
SONY
TERESA
TOTO
VIOLET
WEN FANG
WINE
XUE WEN
YAN ER
YOKO
YUKI
ZHEN ZHEN L18
ZHEN ZHEN L28
ZHEN ZHEN L28 (new)

cuntking, don't rank then how to know who is good?

KID278
20-04-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by 6969

Even if ranked, there is still those meat and poison things to digest.hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
20-04-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 6969

Bro 6969

If you want King to rank the gals, he will only rank what he thinks is his favourite and not the rest of the bros thinking. You can't base on one bro judgement to determine the gals.

Prime2000

synixus
20-04-2002, 03:58 PM
Each individual got thier personal perception dont base on others,for instant,cuntKING only hunger for big boob's ;-)

ming
20-04-2002, 09:26 PM

Bro 6969

If you want King to rank the gals, he will only rank what he thinks is his favourite and not the rest of the bros thinking. You can't base on one bro judgement to determine the gals.

Prime2000

Agreed agreed agreed. However, it is better to find a friend with the taste like yourself and got his ranking and than decide. Like BBL similer taste like cuntking.

Prime2000
20-04-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by ming

Agreed agreed agreed. However, it is better to find a friend with the taste like yourself and got his ranking and than decide. Like BBL similer taste like cuntking.

Ming

Who's taste is similiar to yours? King is out. Was it Dez, Cumdinger, Zyxel?

Prime2000

ming
21-04-2002, 12:38 AM

Ming

Who's taste is similiar to yours? King is out. Was it Dez, Cumdinger, Zyxel?

Prime2000

Not sure, i think may be romanto and gary.

cuntking
21-04-2002, 01:43 AM
yo guys, if you cheong with people of the same taste, you may target the same gal then got to wait. So cannot be everything the same. eg, bro romanto and bro dez used to like pretty gals but bro romanto is a butt man while bro dez goes for boobs .... they also change now ... too long never update with them

bro synixus, I don't only go for big melons .... looking at my list I do have a hunger for big boobs but my taste also change from time to time.

Before last year, I go for good service then big boobs. Late last year I was going for commando service, then begining of this year I go for GF type, then back to big boobs ...... now I am just confused and lost.

Romanto
21-04-2002, 01:49 AM
bro qingren, there are many Lao Jiaos (romanto, kid, prime, dez, cumdinger, zyxel, etc etc) around, you sure can learn from them too.

anyway I sure hope to get to meet you ....... maybe soon maybe never ....... I will keep you informed ( still have your contact number) .... ciao

bro cumdinger, my motor need cunt juice to run, fresh milk is just the engine oil .... hee hee

me got lan jiao & lan pa.....who got lao jiao???:D

breast milk is for reproduction of your cum juice.

BigBoobsLuver
21-04-2002, 01:56 AM
hahaha, ya i agree i have the same preferances as bro king, or why would my handle be bbl? anyway, to me at least, melons rulez!

cuntking
21-04-2002, 01:56 AM
your lan jiao very lao liao so lao jiao lor ...... ha ha ha

I did not know that breast milk can produce cum juice ... then cunt juice for what?

me got lan jiao & lan pa.....who got lao jiao???:D

breast milk is for reproduction of your cum juice.

Romanto
21-04-2002, 01:58 AM
your lan jiao very lao liao so lao jiao lor ...... ha ha ha

I did not know that breast milk can produce cum juice ... then cunt juice for what?

cunt juice just a desert for for your hunger of sex:D

BigBoobsLuver
21-04-2002, 02:02 AM
come on king ............... are u realli so jaded that nice pretty cunts with melons dun interest u anymore? or u want to hunt in fresher pastures? well, if so i sure wun mind going hunting for 1 nite stands as well!

cuntking
21-04-2002, 02:04 AM
cunt juice is desert and main course is oyster ... yummy

so bro romanto any good gals to recommend me?

cunt juice just a desert for for your hunger of sex:D

Romanto
21-04-2002, 02:07 AM
cunt juice is desert and main course is oyster ... yummy

so bro romanto any good gals to recommend me?

got 1 big boobs gal gf service interested?

pm me.

cuntking
21-04-2002, 02:13 AM
you sure or not .... don't try your old tricks on me hor

got 1 big boobs gal gf service interested?

pm me.

cuntking
21-04-2002, 02:15 AM
bro bbluver, you try some more nice cunts with melons and good attitude let me know hor ...... me need fresh stock!

come on king ............... are u realli so jaded that nice pretty cunts with melons dun interest u anymore? or u want to hunt in fresher pastures? well, if so i sure wun mind going hunting for 1 nite stands as well!

BigBoobsLuver
21-04-2002, 02:21 AM
wilco sir! me be recce scout and recce all the melons for u! and thank you for the honor!

cuntking
21-04-2002, 03:03 AM
bro bbluver, just make me horny so that I will cum back to the GL Love Land

wilco sir! me be recce scout and recce all the melons for u! and thank you for the honor!

cuntking
22-04-2002, 01:21 PM
thanks to bro prime and bro kid, CK will be on top of my target list when I return to GL ....... soon I hope

cumdinger
22-04-2002, 03:11 PM

Not sure, i think may be romanto and gary.

I think my taste would be similar to that of Zyxel and Prime. We like the interactive response and two way traffic kind. :)

cuntking
22-04-2002, 10:25 PM
yo guys, good news! I found the magical feeling from my repeat on OG today.

Btw, bro cumdinger, you are banned by Mei Hua's OKT ...... today someone asked for her and her OKT asked if it is the guy that bonked her for 1hr++++ ..... you are the first to be blacklisted by a OKT .....ha ha ha

Prime2000
22-04-2002, 10:28 PM

Btw, bro cumdinger, you are banned by Mei Hua's OKT ...... today someone asked for her and her OKT asked if it is the guy that bonked her for 1hr++++ ..... you are the first to be blacklisted by a OKT .....ha ha ha

Glad to hear that you are back. You didn't tell me about the banned issue when I was with you.

Prime2000

cuntking
22-04-2002, 10:53 PM
hiya, you cum I went to bonk, you bonk finish I went for dinner ... were got chance to talk?

Glad to hear that you are back. You didn't tell me about the banned issue when I was with you.

Prime2000

Prime2000
22-04-2002, 11:00 PM
hiya, you cum I went to bonk, you bonk finish I went for dinner ... were got chance to talk?

I reach there before you bonk. I finish you still around. Where got no chance. Next time, I will book you for few hours before both of us went to the room to bonk. (Don't be mistaken, to bonk gals). Hahahaha

Prime2000

cuntking
22-04-2002, 11:22 PM
bro prime, how was your bonk? Suit me?

I reach there before you bonk. I finish you still around. Where got no chance. Next time, I will book you for few hours before both of us went to the room to bonk. (Don't be mistaken, to bonk gals). Hahahaha

Prime2000

cuntking
22-04-2002, 11:25 PM
saw CK today, she lost quite some weight and her figure looks better .... too bad, her face don't attract me

thanks to bro prime and bro kid, CK will be on top of my target list when I return to GL ....... soon I hope

ming
23-04-2002, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by cumdinger

I think my taste would be similar to that of Zyxel and Prime. We like the interactive response and two way traffic kind. :)

Bro zyxel and prime

Take note of this, if cumdinger had try any gal which is on your target list before you. Than better come back another week at least..............he he

Prime2000
23-04-2002, 07:00 AM

Bro zyxel and prime

Take note of this, if cumdinger had try any gal which is on your target list before you. Than better come back another week at least..............he he

Ming

Point noted. I think we should advice bro cumdinger to go slow from now. Kekekeke

Prime2000

Prime2000
23-04-2002, 07:03 AM
bro prime, how was your bonk? Suit me?

bro King

My bonk was superb. I don't think she suits you her breast not big. You can try as she cannot turn of the water tap. Shui Chang Liu.

Prime2000

cuntking
23-04-2002, 12:38 PM
bro prime, I don't know how to swim lah, wait kana drowned in her waterfall.... hee hee

Hmmmm whose taste can I follow? bro bigboobsluver? bro stunner?

bro King

My bonk was superb. I don't think she suits you her breast not big. You can try as she cannot turn of the water tap. Shui Chang Liu.

Prime2000

cumdinger
23-04-2002, 02:26 PM

Bro zyxel and prime

oei ming! always talking about me when I not around huh! I not always like that lah...only some gals :P

So when you joining us again?

cumdinger
23-04-2002, 02:28 PM
bro prime, I don't know how to swim lah, wait kana drowned in her waterfall.... hee hee

Hmmmm whose taste can I follow? bro bigboobsluver? bro stunner?

oi Prime which OG you talking about?

cumdinger
23-04-2002, 02:31 PM

Ming
Point noted. I think we should advice bro cumdinger to go slow from now. Kekekeke
Prime2000

Allo!!!!! Prime!!!! I slow but POWER OK!!! heehee

cumdinger
23-04-2002, 02:33 PM

you sure or not? got such thing meh kena ban? Don't say OKT oso dun know what...heehee

KID278
23-04-2002, 02:42 PM

bro King

Prime2000

bro prime, who is this shui chang liu....mmmmm.....have I tried before....care to share.........:p

a sharing brother.

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-04-2002, 06:57 PM

oei ming! always talking about me when I not around huh! I not always like that lah...only some gals :P

So when you joining us again?

Sms me when you bros going down, if i am not working and can make an escape than sure to join you bros...........

cumdinger
23-04-2002, 07:10 PM

Sms me when you bros going down, if i am not working and can make an escape than sure to join you bros...........

errr... pm me your contact ps

cumdinger
23-04-2002, 07:23 PM

errr... pm me your contact ps

Prime2000
23-04-2002, 09:01 PM

bro prime, who is this shui chang liu....mmmmm.....have I tried before....care to share.........:p

a sharing brother.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

Xiao Mei, Mabel, Hui Ee and Amanda. What's your guess?

Prime2000

KID278
23-04-2002, 11:08 PM

Bro Kid

Xiao Mei, Mabel, Hui Ee and Amanda. What's your guess?

Prime2000

Oops!..bro prime.....very stressful guess....four wonders in their own sense.......should be xiao mei in this case.........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
23-04-2002, 11:15 PM

Oops!..bro prime.....very stressful guess....four wonders in their own sense.......should be xiao mei in this case.........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

Ok. Won't keep you in suspense. She is Amanda. All gals I mentioned are amost the same.

Prime2000

KID278
24-04-2002, 12:02 AM

Bro Kid

Ok. Won't keep you in suspense. She is Amanda. All gals I mentioned are amost the same.

Prime2000

Oh!..she's very good but I have not found the X-fact with her yet...maybe someday..hehehe.....:D too many half lovers liao....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
24-04-2002, 02:32 AM
the OG is from 1610 lah

oi Prime which OG you talking about?

ming
24-04-2002, 02:41 AM

bro prime, who is this shui chang liu....mmmmm.....have I tried before....care to share.........

a sharing brother.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid278, cumdinger

Bro prime is an expert on shui chang liu, never queue behind him too. The previous session try celine after him have to use alot of KY........:mad:

cuntking
24-04-2002, 02:44 AM
bro ming, you mean waterfall also can run dry ...... bro prime must be a thirsty man.

Bro Kid278, cumdinger

Bro prime is an expert on shui chang liu, never queue behind him too. The previous session try celine after him have to use alot of KY........:mad:

KID278
24-04-2002, 03:11 AM

Bro Kid278, cumdinger

Bro prime is an expert on shui chang liu, never queue behind him too. The previous session try celine after him have to use alot of KY........

bro ming, that powerful huh!.hehehe.......:D I think not totally bro prime's fault.....celine is kiasu type...always apply alot of liquid till pussy all wet.hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
24-04-2002, 03:26 AM

bro ming, that powerful huh!.hehehe.......:D I think not totally bro prime's fault.....celine is kiasu type...always apply alot of liquid till pussy all wet.hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

If you don't believe what i post than try the gal after him next time and you will see................but don't said i never warn you.
In the SAF team "GAO SHO LO YUN" most got indiviual skill, every every scary.

Prime2000
24-04-2002, 06:56 AM

Allo!!!!! Prime!!!! I slow but POWER OK!!! heehee

Bro

You and me must keep low profile at GL, if not later kanna mark by the OKT. Hahahaha....

Prime2000

Prime2000
24-04-2002, 07:00 AM

Bro Kid278, cumdinger

Bro Ming

As what bro kid says, she always applied plenty of KY before the action.

Prime2000

RTIP75
24-04-2002, 10:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Regarding this Celine, I've tried her before.
Her service is indeed good and sensous with a very demure
GF like attitude.
Some of her FRs in here are quite consistent, meaning she's quite service oriented.

But it seems she does not like to be 'eaten' as she will gently push my head away or use her hands to cover....
Wonder if any of her regulars here can confirm that, or she will only let her regulars go down for a paint job.

Thanks

joemac21
24-04-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by RTIP75
Hi Bros,

GF like attitude.
Some of her FRs in here are quite consistent, meaning she's quite service oriented.

But it seems she does not like to be 'eaten' as she will gently push my head away or use her hands to cover....
Wonder if any of her regulars here can confirm that, or she will only let her regulars go down for a paint job.

Thanks

No, not that she doesn't like being "eaten". It is just that she came easily when being "eaten". The last time I tried she came about 2 times; protest that she is very exhausted and got to get off work early. I think she is just trying to prevent that. :D

ming
24-04-2002, 12:09 PM

Bro

You and me must keep low profile at GL, if not later kanna mark by the OKT. Hahahaha....

Prime2000

Don't need to keep low profile, some gal like it very much what. Wonder if bro prime go first follow by cumdinger. The gal surely die die..................hehehehehe:D

ming
24-04-2002, 12:15 PM

Bro Ming

As what bro kid says, she always applied plenty of KY before the action.

Prime2000

Really? I repeated her on 14th and she did't use you know. The early session after you during FJ halfway had to applied.

cuntking
24-04-2002, 02:12 PM
yes Celine's feedback from the other brothers seems to be consistent and good. She has a nice smile and a friendly attitude too. Just that her complexion is on the tanned side.

Hi Bros,

GF like attitude.

Thanks

KID278
24-04-2002, 04:23 PM

Really? I repeated her on 14th and she did't use you know. The early session after you during FJ halfway had to applied.

bro ming, every gals uses it...when they use little they apply it inside in a way that it is not easily noticed......it is understandable.....this gals dont have that much juices in a day and everyday.......when they apply during bonking is becos there is pain as the frictions dries up the earlier application....usually gals stopped work early is becos of this....they felt pains and realised that their body had run out of juices.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
24-04-2002, 05:35 PM

bro ming, every gals uses it...when they use little they apply it inside in a way that it is not easily noticed......it is understandable.....this gals dont have that much juices in a day and everyday.......when they apply during bonking is becos there is pain as the frictions dries up the earlier application....usually gals stopped work early is becos of this....they felt pains and realised that their body had run out of juices.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shi fu i know, only trying to make fun of bro prime2000 lor.

ming
24-04-2002, 06:04 PM
Hi Bros,

GF like attitude.

Thanks

For me ate her during my first try.

But all this it depend, i too had an encounter with another gal which treat me differently (lousy service) where i read from other post she provide excellent service to other bros.

There always a better bonk another day, oneday you will find one that suit you. These is the advice given by the senior to me and now i pass it to you

Happy cheonging and enjoy

cumdinger
24-04-2002, 06:17 PM
Don't need to keep low profile, some gal like it very much what. Wonder if bro prime go first follow by cumdinger. The gal surely die die..................hehehehehe:D

oei...what me prime enuff liao dun need me to follow :P

cumdinger
24-04-2002, 06:20 PM
For me ate her during my first try.

But all this it depend, i too had an encounter with another gal which treat me differently (lousy service) where i read from other post she provide excellent service to other bros.

There always a better bonk another day, oneday you will find one that suit you. These is the advice given by the senior to me and now i pass it to you

Happy cheonging and enjoy

I ate her on my first bonk with her too...seems to me she loves it but she told me if I go on she won't be able to work for the rest of the day. and then HOR some bros will blame me again...sheesh

cumdinger
24-04-2002, 06:22 PM
the OG is from 1610 lah

orrr...tahnk you hor :P

ming
24-04-2002, 08:31 PM

I ate her on my first bonk with her too...seems to me she loves it but she told me if I go on she won't be able to work for the rest of the day. and then HOR some bros will blame me again...sheesh

Rest of the day or rest of the month?????????:D

Prime2000
24-04-2002, 11:44 PM

Ming

Maybe she thought you was me. I think we look alike. Agree??? Hehehehe....

Prime2000

Prime2000
24-04-2002, 11:47 PM

oei...what me prime enuff liao dun need me to follow :P

Bro

You are still the best. I no fight. Surrender. Kekekeke

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 12:10 AM
you two so good ... wait both kana banned by the gals OKTs ... hee hee

Bro

You are still the best. I no fight. Surrender. Kekekeke

Prime2000

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 12:17 AM
you two so good ... wait both kana banned by the gals OKTs ... hee hee

King

You maybe right. Maybe......

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 12:21 AM
bro prime, you so horny? went down today ... never tell me ... which house you go?

King

You maybe right. Maybe......

Prime2000

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 12:30 AM
bro prime, you so horny? went down today ... never tell me ... which house you go?

King

Not me horny. Is my friend, he short tio OG. Lun very long until today when I found out she is working. He wants me to bring him to OG's house as he doesn't know the location. Actually, have no intention to bonk today as I check with T & BG and understand that most of them not working. Hui Ee, Amanda, Xiao Mei, Mei Zi, Mei Hui(went back for a month), V6, San San, Pinky and Mabel all not working.

You going tomorrow???

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 12:38 AM
bro prime, tomorrow ... hmmm ... see if I horny or not lor

so what's your friend's feedback on my new lover, OG ...... lusting for milk ... hee hee

King

Not me horny. Is my friend, he short tio OG. Lun very long until today when I found out she is working. He wants me to bring him to OG's house as he doesn't know the location. Actually, have no intention to bonk today as I check with T & BG and understand that most of them not working. Hui Ee, Amanda, Xiao Mei, Mei Zi, Mei Hui(went back for a month), V6, San San, Pinky and Mabel all not working.

You going tomorrow???

Prime2000

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 12:44 AM
bro prime, tomorrow ... hmmm ... see if I horny or not lor

so what's your friend's feedback on my new lover, OG ...... lusting for milk ... hee hee

King

He go crazy liao. Keep on mentioning about her while driving me to pick up my car. Make me gian also. Maybe can try. Maybe...tomorrow...maybe....

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 12:48 AM
bro prime, please be gentle with my new found lover hor ...... but she not waterfall leh ..... if you check out my FR on her I think you will know that she is not your type.

wah liao your friend, another competitor for my lover ..... luckily she works on and off, so will not be ruined by too many bonks .. hee hee

King

He go crazy liao. Keep on mentioning about her while driving me to pick up my car. Make me gian also. Maybe can try. Maybe...tomorrow...maybe....

Prime2000

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 12:54 AM
bro prime, please be gentle with my new found lover hor ...... but she not waterfall leh ..... if you check out my FR on her I think you will know that she is not your type.

wah liao your friend, another competitor for my lover ..... luckily she works on and off, so will not be ruined by too many bonks .. hee hee

Bro, don't worry, He will not compete with you as he always lun very long than chiong. Her face looks very cute, waterfall or not must try then I know. You should know me, I always very gentle with gals. Like pussycat. hehehehehe

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 12:58 AM
bro prime, like that he will flood her with too much cum.

As for you, I only know that you pussy lover for waterfalls ... hee hee.

Bro, don't worry, He will not compete with you as he always lun very long than chiong. Her face looks very cute, waterfall or not must try then I know. You should know me, I always very gentle with gals. Like pussycat. hehehehehe

Prime2000

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 01:01 AM
bro prime, like that he will flood her with too much cum.

As for you, I only know that you pussy lover for waterfalls ... hee hee.

Bro, you indeed understand me very well. Maybe I should change my nickname to pussycat2000. Maybe....can consider.....

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 01:05 AM
that's why we all can chiong so well together ..... we understand each others preference ..... can't wait for the next tour of duty, when we can all share information

Bro, you indeed understand me very well. Maybe I should change my nickname to pussycat2000. Maybe....can consider.....

Prime2000

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 01:08 AM
that's why we all can chiong so well together ..... we understand each others preference ..... can't wait for the next tour of duty, when we can all share information

Me too.

Prime2000

cuntking
25-04-2002, 01:20 AM
juz make sure that I get my lover before you ... hee hee

Me too.

Prime2000

ming
25-04-2002, 02:54 AM

Ming

Maybe she thought you was me. I think we look alike. Agree??? Hehehehe....

Prime2000

No No, she still remember me call me school boy!!!!!!!!!!:) Ask me can carry her for how long during the FJ.................hehehehe

ming
25-04-2002, 03:19 AM

Me too...............:p

cuntking
25-04-2002, 12:40 PM
bro ming, you also go for my lover? I thought you got other gals in mind.

Me too...............:p

Gary
25-04-2002, 06:25 PM

wah lao.. U R luver number wat ? .ummmm..strange...I thought I'm her secret luver..since when U appear in the luver scene....better check-out wat's the happening....

cumdinger
25-04-2002, 07:14 PM
Rest of the day or rest of the month?????????

See lah just mention only ppl say liaoz :P

Prime2000
25-04-2002, 10:38 PM

King

I got your lover already. Hehehehe.....

Prime2000

ming
26-04-2002, 12:03 AM

See lah just mention only ppl say liaoz :P

Not just mention, but the truth, the whole truth but nothing but the truth....................hehehhe

cuntking
26-04-2002, 01:07 AM
bro prime, you are really horny this week .... 3 times in 4 days? so my lover good? I think not enough water for your liking hor.

King

I got your lover already. Hehehehe.....

Prime2000

ming
26-04-2002, 02:35 AM

No lar, not going for your lover. But than worry that prime go for my lover before me, so me too to get my lover before him. He so horny nowsaday, wait target run out.

ming
26-04-2002, 02:47 AM
bro prime, you are really horny this week .... 3 times in 4 days? so my lover good? I think not enough water for your liking hor.

Bro prime nowaday very horny, so bro prime who your next target??????

Prime2000
26-04-2002, 06:56 AM

Bro prime nowaday very horny, so bro prime who your next target??????

Ming

Maybe your lover. Hahahahaha....
Serious, I have not think of any targets yet may go for repeats. M is running dry.

Prime2000

Prime2000
26-04-2002, 07:02 AM

Bro King

Your lover is good. Water definetaly have. She control the flow because if water runs dry, she will stop work after doing me. She don't wants the OKT to says she is lazy, you know what I mean.

Prime2000

cuntking
26-04-2002, 01:11 PM
bro prime, glad to know that you had enjoyed your bonk with my lover ....... yes she had been very lazy this month and will be leaving next month, so she has to work harder.

next weeks tour of duty I must try her before you .... if not I got no more lover to call

Bro King

Your lover is good. Water definetaly have. She control the flow because if water runs dry, she will stop work after doing me. She don't wants the OKT to says she is lazy, you know what I mean.

Prime2000

cumdinger
26-04-2002, 09:13 PM
bro prime, glad to know that you had enjoyed your bonk with my lover ....... yes she had been very lazy this month and will be leaving next month, so she has to work harder.

next weeks tour of duty I must try her before you .... if not I got no more lover to call

Hmmm...looks like another potiential target...kekeke

Prime2000
26-04-2002, 10:58 PM

Hmmm...looks like another potiential target...kekeke

Bro Cumdinger

Definately a potiential target... But must bear in mind she is rather lazy, doesn't like to many pattens. If you like to try many pattens, she is not the gal. Right or not bro King?

Prime2000

cuntking
27-04-2002, 12:50 AM
bro prime, yes you are right but you make her waterfall run dry and she was not around for me ......... and I just sit around with no targets.

bro cmdinger, please don't try her next week ...... she going back soon, you can ty her on her last day ...... please please spare my lover!

Bro Cumdinger

Definately a potiential target... But must bear in mind she is rather lazy, doesn't like to many pattens. If you like to try many pattens, she is not the gal. Right or not bro King?

Prime2000

Prime2000
27-04-2002, 09:59 PM
bro prime, yes you are right but you make her waterfall run dry and she was not around for me ......... and I just sit around with no targets.

bro cmdinger, please don't try her next week ...... she going back soon, you can ty her on her last day ...... please please spare my lover!

Bro King

She also not working today. Don't know whether she will work next week. If she work, there will be plenty of water inside her.

Prime2000

ming
28-04-2002, 07:39 PM

Bro King

She also not working today. Don't know whether she will work next week. If she work, there will be plenty of water inside her.

Prime2000

Bro prime

You really power, said M running dry, go to GL for the whole week. Make me eye red red, little bro sick sick..................kekekeke:p

Prime2000
28-04-2002, 10:09 PM

Bro prime

You really power, said M running dry, go to GL for the whole week. Make me eye red red, little bro sick sick..................kekekeke:p

Bro Ming

Went down to see how the progress of T's place. Didn't bonk any girl even Pinky who was working that day.

Prime2000

cuntking
28-04-2002, 11:33 PM
bro prime, she better be working tomorrow ........ after seeing all those chicks at Virgin island and not getting to bonk ........ me HORNY as hell!

Bro King

Prime2000

Romanto
28-04-2002, 11:44 PM
bro prime, she better be working tomorrow ........ after seeing all those chicks at Virgin island and not getting to bonk ........ me HORNY as hell!

well...u can bang the wall, surely can stop your horny

of cos dun bang on your brother otherwise got to circumcise

cuntking
29-04-2002, 12:32 AM
bro romanto, wait I bang your litle brother with a hammer... hee hee

btw, how was your bonk on Sat?

well...u can bang the wall, surely can stop your horny

of cos dun bang on your brother otherwise got to circumcise

KID278
29-04-2002, 10:17 AM

Bro Ming

Went down to see how the progress of T's place. Didn't bonk any girl even Pinky who was working that day.

Prime2000

Bro prime

Someone told me the rooms inclusive of shower rooms will only be eight by ten feet each which will also not be very spacious. Wondering if you have seen it to substantiate.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cumdinger
29-04-2002, 11:38 AM

Like that I no target leh...wah liaoz

First kena ban by okt ...now you guys also ban me...jialat like that can retire liaoz

sad man :P

PS: Don't care I'll stick to my target..kekekeke

cumdinger
29-04-2002, 11:42 AM
Bro Cumdinger

Definately a potiential target... But must bear in mind she is rather lazy, doesn't like to many pattens. If you like to try many pattens, she is not the gal. Right or not bro King? Prime2000

Hmm like that...must make her super high liao than can...maybe make her drink some horny drink ...kekekee

Romanto
29-04-2002, 08:06 PM
heard this new gal Zhi Yi very pretty best of the best looks.

so anyone of u had tried her? think might went down & have a look on labour day.

Prime2000
29-04-2002, 10:14 PM

Bro prime

Someone told me the rooms inclusive of shower rooms will only be eight by ten feet each which will also not be very spacious. Wondering if you have seen it to substantiate.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

Not all rooms have completed. I argee with you that the shower room in the first four rooms not spacious. You are not going to do it in the shower room, are you? Kekekeke....

Prime2000

KID278
29-04-2002, 10:29 PM

Bro Kid

Not all rooms have completed. I argee with you that the shower room in the first four rooms not spacious. You are not going to do it in the shower room, are you? Kekekeke....

Prime2000

bro prime

No, I was just wondering, if an eight by ten feet room includes the shower room then it will be miserably small, hardly any space for a fcuk chair if there is to be one.hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
29-04-2002, 10:31 PM

bro prime

No, I was just wondering, if an eight by ten feet room includes the shower room then it will be miserably small, hardly any space for a fcuk chair if there is to be one.hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

How to put a fuck chair in a shower room??? If can, than how to shower??? I don't like fuck chair. Sofa will be preferred. Kekekekeke....

Prime2000

KID278
29-04-2002, 10:45 PM

Bro Kid

How to put a fuck chair in a shower room??? If can, than how to shower??? I don't like fuck chair. Sofa will be preferred. Kekekekeke....

Prime2000

bro prime

You've mistaken, I'm referring to the room itself and not the shower room.hehehe....:D who would want a chair in a shower.hehehe........

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
29-04-2002, 10:52 PM

bro prime

You've mistaken, I'm referring to the room itself and not the shower room.hehehe....:D who would want a chair in a shower.hehehe........

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid

Sorry. My imagination gets out off hand. No need fcuk chair in the room, There will be three different themes for this eight rooms. Chinese, Japanese and the other forgotten what style. Japanese style suits me. Can do it on the floor. Hehehe...

Prime2000

cuntking
30-04-2002, 01:02 AM
bro prime, the other is Italian style, the biggest room. I already book that room on opening day with my lover (if she is still around).

bro kid, if I remember right the front 3 rooms are 10 by 10. Then with the biggest room. Today saw the 4 rooms behind, looks bigger than the 3 small rooms.

Anyway, I don't need a lot of space for pattern ... only need the door to be big enough for me to squeeze through .. hee hee

Bro Kid

Sorry. My imagination gets out off hand. No need fcuk chair in the room, There will be three different themes for this eight rooms. Chinese, Japanese and the other forgotten what style. Japanese style suits me. Can do it on the floor. Hehehe...

Prime2000

BigBoobsLuver
30-04-2002, 02:31 AM

Like that I no target leh...wah liaoz

First kena ban by okt ...now you guys also ban me...jialat like that can retire liaoz

sad man :P

PS: Don't care I'll stick to my target..kekekeke

come on bro ............. its just that u r too good for this world :) go on trying till u get ur perfect bonk! and after that, remember to tell me who it is!

Prime2000
30-04-2002, 06:56 AM
bro prime, the other is Italian style, the biggest room. I already book that room on opening day with my lover (if she is still around).

bro kid, if I remember right the front 3 rooms are 10 by 10. Then with the biggest room. Today saw the 4 rooms behind, looks bigger than the 3 small rooms.

Anyway, I don't need a lot of space for pattern ... only need the door to be big enough for me to squeeze through .. hee hee

Bro King

Japanese Style suit you. The bigger rooms will be in Japanese style. Do it on the floor. Hehehehehe

Prime2000

KID278
30-04-2002, 12:00 PM

bro cuntking, I dont know someone told 8 by 10 which left me wondering.....anyway so much on room size....with 8 rooms he have quotas for more than 8 gals....can he manage to bring in or will just be as miserable as his former boss.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.