PDA

View Full Version : Chiang mai thailand.

kawabanga
10-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi bro any info on chiang mai please? I heared the girl is fair skinned.

Thanks in advance.

Nonteerak2553
10-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi bro any info on chiang mai please? I heared the girl is fair skinned.

Thanks in advance.

There's thread with regards all about CNX. :)
Now days fair skinned thai girls are every where, in cnx also have dark skinned lanna pooying na. :)

kawabanga
10-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Now days fair skinned thai girls are every where, in cnx also have dark skinned lanna pooying na. :)

Hi bro, sorry didnt notice there athread there. Let me check then heheheheh okie noted on the fair or dark huhuhuhu

Kap..

huanggua
10-03-2012, 11:01 PM

Hi bro,

Do you have any recommendation for Chiangrai. Need to go there for work. My friends in BKK told me that it's nit good there and the air is bad. They recommended that I should stay in Chiangmai and take the Green Bus to Chiangrai and return to Chiangmai immediately after my biz in Chiangrai. I believe my biz in Chiangrai won't take more than half a day. What's your take on this? Thanks.

Nonteerak2553
11-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi bro,

Do you have any recommendation for Chiangrai. Need to go there for work. My friends in BKK told me that it's nit good there and the air is bad. They recommended that I should stay in Chiangmai and take the Green Bus to Chiangrai and return to Chiangmai immediately after my biz in Chiangrai. I believe my biz in Chiangrai won't take more than half a day. What's your take on this? Thanks.

If you were to travel on green bus, then it would takes you approximately about 2.5 to 3 hours to reach CEI from CNX. I never take by bus before, so it could be more.

I dont dare to comment about the air, but it's can be pretty bad, similar like 1997 haze, when the Indonesia having haze, thus effected our sillypore.
As for CNX, it's hot in the day, and sometimes it cold in the night, so I believe CEI also is about the same, since it's only several kilo miles away.

I strongly recommend you to stay for a night to explore there, if the place suits you, most prolly you would like to extend your stay. One word, province like cnx, cei, are far difference from Bangkok. Taxi are not every where, and transportation were only tuk tuk and songtaew to go about in CEI, which is akin to CNX. I didn't have the chance to explore CEI as only when there monthly to have ''run visa'', like wise, can't help you the attraction, but there few discos and pubs to make you happy, if cnx, sure I can help you la na. :)

huanggua
11-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the pointers. Heard that clubs are limited. Perhaps not worth staying the night. I would rather take the bus from Chiangmai. I heard that the best girls in Chiangmai work in the KTV. Is this true and if so, what are those you would recommend? Thanks.

If you were to travel on green bus, then it would takes you approximately about 2.5 to 3 hours to reach CEI from CNX. I never take by bus before, so it could be more.

I dont dare to comment about the air, but it's can be pretty bad, similar like 1997 haze, when the Indonesia having haze, thus effected our sillypore.
As for CNX, it's hot in the day, and sometimes it cold in the night, so I believe CEI also is about the same, since it's only several kilo miles away.

I strongly recommend you to stay for a night to explore there, if the place suits you, most prolly you would like to extend your stay. One word, province like cnx, cei, are far difference from Bangkok. Taxi are not every where, and transportation were only tuk tuk and songtaew to go about in CEI, which is akin to CNX. I didn't have the chance to explore CEI as only when there monthly to have ''run visa'', like wise, can't help you the attraction, but there few discos and pubs to make you happy, if cnx, sure I can help you la na. :)

Nonteerak2553
12-03-2012, 03:33 PM
I heard that the best girls in Chiangmai work in the KTV. Is this true and if so, what are those you would recommend? Thanks.

I would say the best girls are from Warm Up and Monkey. :p
It depends, how long you intend to stay at cnx?
Sometimes, these girls are off, thus should I recommend you the normal place which I usually went, might give you a big disappointment. Girls working in KTV are not the best in CNX, that's my opinion. :)
One man's mook kata one man's somtum na Pii.

Nonteerak2553
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Anything with regards of CNX, please post in previous CNX thread which bro muddy created before. :)