PDA

View Full Version : Chinese beauty finally strips

batami
16-12-2004, 08:32 AM
My chinese girlfried who I have been seeing every month or so fo the past two years has always refused to be photographed. Last week she finally agreed but at first it was only body shots - eventually she spread and gave me beautiful detailed pussy shots. For bros to enjoy. If you like up my rep please.

batami
16-12-2004, 08:34 AM
also I took these two at the same time (2, 4) but couldn't up load with same message. enjoy
batamim

KingEros
16-12-2004, 12:29 PM
My chinese girlfried who I have been seeing every month or so fo the past two years has always refused to be photographed. Last week she finally agreed but at first it was only body shots - eventually she spread and gave me beautiful detailed pussy shots. For bros to enjoy. If you like up my rep please.

What's the story ... she's a FL or your GF only when you fly over??
If it's the latter, she hasn't demand something more substantial from you yet??

iersan
16-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the photos mate, I like them!

batami
16-12-2004, 10:17 PM
What's the story ... she's a FL or your GF only when you fly over??
If it's the latter, she hasn't demand something more substantial from you yet??

She's a part time WL in UAE - which is where I met her first (claims I was one of her first ever customers - I know , could have been bullshit, but who cares (!) )

She travels between there and China (few months in each) and also works restaurant or hotel. . Seen her in both places, she doesn't "work" in China. Saw her in Shangahi and Xiamen when I have been on business. After seeing her for first couple of times she didn't ask for $, she know she got market rate.

Then, afer a few more visits and doing bf / gf stuff - swimming, walk on beach, etc, things changed, she would come to stay with me for a few days - never asked for $$ - I always paid her fare if she came to see me in China or taxis in UAE (they are not cheap!) and always just left some money in her hadbag or told her to buy / or bought small present. Always been equivalent to way, way under market rate.

I know she needs money, she wants to see me and me her. Been no hassle about it; never asked nor hinted for more or big bucks - and I have had enough expereince of PRCs and others to know when the Cash box is open and they want me to play ATM.

All in all OK relationship with nice ptime gf. Hope it doesn't sound to made up or if one of us is exploiting the other? Comments?

KingEros
16-12-2004, 10:29 PM
All in all OK relationship with nice ptime gf. Hope it doesn't sound to made up or if one of us is exploiting the other? Comments?
Good for you ... at least you know when the iron is hot enough to strike & when it is cold enough to dump ... life's short, play hard!!! ;)

simone_simone
17-12-2004, 12:13 PM
great nice body! are we going to see more during the weekend? sorry ran out of points for today. akan datang. cheers.