PDA

View Full Version : Question abuot HIV

RoDeFunkyz
01-04-2002, 03:46 PM
Is it that you have to wait for 3 months to get the real result whether ur HIV positive?

Or just 2 weeks or so to get to know the real results whether ur positive in any of the STDs?

cheong jb
01-04-2002, 03:53 PM
NOW THIS IS A MORE ACCEPTABLE QUESTION .
for aids i think the window period is about 6 month but for some a few years .
std normally 2 weeks unless u get those which make u a carrier only.
if i got it wrong fire at will cos i am learning too :D

RoDeFunkyz
01-04-2002, 03:58 PM
hehe cuz tat tiem i got stella from Doris HC. mah. dunno if she is CLEAN that tiem or not hehe

cheong jb
01-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by RoDeFunkyz
hehe cuz tat tiem i got stella from Doris HC. mah. dunno if she is CLEAN that tiem or not hehe

huh ?? what r u trying to say here ?:confused:

RoDeFunkyz
01-04-2002, 04:09 PM
trying to say IF i got "hit" then she is a STDs/HIV carrier liao woh

cheong jb
01-04-2002, 04:13 PM
trying to say IF i got "hit" then she is a STDs/HIV carrier liao woh

haa so lucky ah. then good luck and make sure follow doctor order take medicine and b kind enuf , dont spread it
a million thanks and sorry to hear it :(
btw how u know its her and not someone else , u really that stupid and do her raw ?

RoDeFunkyz
01-04-2002, 04:24 PM
cuz its my first time mah. i go wif caps

cheong jb
01-04-2002, 06:44 PM
cuz its my first time mah. i go wif caps

then should b safe although not 100% . look kid a lot of other season cheonger been through ur stages b4 just relax and dont think too much if u still have some fear stop cheonging for a while

relax and enjoy
cheers bro :D

Rainman
01-04-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

then should b safe although not 100% . look kid a lot of other season cheonger been through ur stages b4 just relax and dont think too much if u still have some fear stop cheonging for a while

relax and enjoy

Cheong....,Since when u became doc???

justl00king
05-04-2002, 01:29 AM
its juz like smoking i know the risk involved but i still smoke.life's short dun think too much. JUST DO IT!:)

nokia6110
05-04-2002, 11:33 PM

relax and enjoy

how you know he is a kid????
i think 23 yrs old kid

3years
08-04-2002, 03:39 PM
in e past it is 3mths but now in singapore is 2weeks.... in US ,THEY can let u know u have aids or not in 24 hours... i read in strait time many months ago......

SEXCRAZY
16-04-2002, 03:23 AM
i thought somewhere in singapore got a service that specially test for hiv and you can get your result one hour later ?? saw this post some time earlier ... ??

perrymason32
20-04-2002, 02:03 PM
Is it that you have to wait for 3 months to get the real result whether ur HIV positive?

Or just 2 weeks or so to get to know the real results whether ur positive in any of the STDs?

HIV
Window period after exposure--meaning after you've done the dirty deed!!!--is typically 3-6 months, but like bro cheong jb says, can also be several years even, but very very rare, I've been told.

After this window period, you go for test. That's why some people take one after 3 months (to feel better) and then after 6 months (to feel much better and feel just about 100% sure). Usually the docs say after 6 months and your test is negative, you don't have it.

Test: there are two. One is you can get the result in less than one or two hours--the one that CDC does in Singapore. One is the world accepted standard test--which takes, one or two weeks to give you the result. CDC also does this. The advise is, if you can spare ten or twenty dollars extra or something--take both. The first will give you peace of mind much earlier; the second is a boost to your confidence. As for the first test--homegrown Singapore one--although the counselor and doc refused to say it's 100 percent accurate, they have this to say: There has never been a case where this test's results are different from the global test.

Other STDs--a number of them actually have symptoms. Those that don't, the period after exposure and for accurate testing is shorter, I think, than HIV. HIV is really KNN, if ever I want to curse a virus it would be HIV (plus ebola etc, of course). It's very KNN because of the window period and no symptoms at all for years and years and years--all while whoever has it is spreading it!!!

Anyway, hope this helps.

Unless you already have symptoms of some STD--wait for 3 months then go to CDC for several tests. But if you did someone raw or even got a BBBJ--I suggest you do us the favour of not cheonging until you do all those tests and get the results in the negative. By the way herpes can be transmitted from her mouth to your dick--especially if she gave you BBBJ. And also BTW: a person kena HIV CIM of BBBJ person can transmit the virus over--depending on how potent the cum is versus how potent the saliva is and no sores or whatever openings in the mouth of the BBBJ person. Person getting BBBJ who got HIV, can theoretically get the virus from the one giving BBBJ--never a reported case though. BUT--and I have a serious problem with this one, which is why I never even ask for BBBJ, no matter how good it feels!!!--let's say client one CIM of BBBJ artist, and before BBBJ artist rinse her mouth properly, and some die hard HIV in some cannot-be salivated away cum in BBBJ artist's mouth still remains, and client two just stick his dick in BBBJ artist's mouth with the dickhead suay suay touching the cannot-be salivated away client one's cum...then HIV also might be transmitted!!!

WTF, man. KNN HIV lah!

Nothing else we can do but cap for everything--unless it's a guaranteed virgin! Like that how to find in commercial sex ah? KNN HIV!

Hope this helps anyway.

AustinPower
23-04-2002, 12:34 AM
Whether you are the carrier type or not does not make any difference in the test.

The window period is anything from 2 weeks to 6 months.
Of course, if you take the test after 2 weeks of exposure (to risk), the result is not very accurate. After 6 months, accuracy is almost 100%.

NOW THIS IS A MORE ACCEPTABLE QUESTION .
for aids i think the window period is about 6 month but for some a few years .
std normally 2 weeks unless u get those which make u a carrier only.
if i got it wrong fire at will cos i am learning too :D

AustinPower
23-04-2002, 12:37 AM
From - http://www.sfaf.org/aids101/hiv_testing.htm

"When a person is infected with a virus, statistics show that 96% (perhaps higher) of all infected individuals develop antibodies within 2 to12 weeks. In some cases, it may take up to six months."

"The three month window period is normal for approximately 95% of the population. Many people will have detectable antibodies in three or four weeks. Very, very rarely (i.e., only a few cases ever), a person could take a year to produce antibodies. "

kye_76
26-04-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by perrymason32

HIV
Window period after exposure--meaning after you've done the dirty deed!!!--is typically 3-6 months, but like bro cheong jb says, can also be several years even, but very very rare, I've been told.

After this window period, you go for test. That's why some people take one after 3 months (to feel better) and then after 6 months (to feel much better and feel just about 100% sure). Usually the docs say after 6 months and your test is negative, you don't have it.

Test: there are two. One is you can get the result in less than one or two hours--the one that CDC does in Singapore. One is the world accepted standard test--which takes, one or two weeks to give you the result. CDC also does this. The advise is, if you can spare ten or twenty dollars extra or something--take both. The first will give you peace of mind much earlier; the second is a boost to your confidence. As for the first test--homegrown Singapore one--although the counselor and doc refused to say it's 100 percent accurate, they have this to say: There has never been a case where this test's results are different from the global test.

Other STDs--a number of them actually have symptoms. Those that don't, the period after exposure and for accurate testing is shorter, I think, than HIV. HIV is really KNN, if ever I want to curse a virus it would be HIV (plus ebola etc, of course). It's very KNN because of the window period and no symptoms at all for years and years and years--all while whoever has it is spreading it!!!

Anyway, hope this helps.

Unless you already have symptoms of some STD--wait for 3 months then go to CDC for several tests. But if you did someone raw or even got a BBBJ--I suggest you do us the favour of not cheonging until you do all those tests and get the results in the negative. By the way herpes can be transmitted from her mouth to your dick--especially if she gave you BBBJ. And also BTW: a person kena HIV CIM of BBBJ person can transmit the virus over--depending on how potent the cum is versus how potent the saliva is and no sores or whatever openings in the mouth of the BBBJ person. Person getting BBBJ who got HIV, can theoretically get the virus from the one giving BBBJ--never a reported case though. BUT--and I have a serious problem with this one, which is why I never even ask for BBBJ, no matter how good it feels!!!--let's say client one CIM of BBBJ artist, and before BBBJ artist rinse her mouth properly, and some die hard HIV in some cannot-be salivated away cum in BBBJ artist's mouth still remains, and client two just stick his dick in BBBJ artist's mouth with the dickhead suay suay touching the cannot-be salivated away client one's cum...then HIV also might be transmitted!!!

WTF, man. KNN HIV lah!

Nothing else we can do but cap for everything--unless it's a guaranteed virgin! Like that how to find in commercial sex ah? KNN HIV!

Hope this helps anyway.

Agree with Perrymason32 on his scenerio on getting HIV thru the girl's mouth.

To add to his point, I was told by doctors that there are no proven theories or evidences that HIV is able to survive in one's saliva or mouth. There are also no evidences that HIV is transmittable via the saliva. While this is plausible in theory, practically it is not. Although there are no documented cases to prove otherwise, doctors strongly reject the theory of HIV transmission via mouth/saliva. This means that even a HIV-infected whore spits on your dick or frenches you, chances of getting infected through her saliva is as good as zero. Please note that this is only applicable to HIV, viruses such as herpes (genital and oral) can be transmitted via the saliva or any contacts with the cold sores.

Anyway, I am not a doctor but this is what I have learnt from my discussions with std doctors. It may appear that I am deluding eveyone and encouraging such unsafe activities but these are the facts and knowledge that I have learnt. Hope the info will be beneficial to all.

cheers and take care.

mustachio
15-05-2002, 11:08 AM
It's really true that one an get STD from BBBJ. I got it after an encounter with a GL 150 in the 1st week of April. One jab and 2 pills killed the bacteria.

I then had flu around the end of April and shitted bricks because I thought it could be the onset of HIV infection. Then had a thorough blood test in the 1st week of May. The result was negative. I am still having this flu like symptom but much better.

Dear brothers out there. Do you have any advise? I have stayed away since ...

JaguarLuv
15-05-2002, 12:03 PM
It will do all bros here a favour if you can tell us which GL150 gal passed it to you. Tks.

perrymason32
15-05-2002, 02:52 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with bro JaguarLuv. You would do us a great favour if you were to post to tell all the bros here which Cat150 gave it to you.

So: Name and if possible the house and lorong number please? Especially if some really common name etc--in which case, hentam all the details you can remember. Please? Would be much appreciated.

Another thing is: your last exposure was beginning of April 2002 right? OK, for HIV test you should wait till beginning of July 2002 (3 months after) for first test, and to be more or less sure wait till beginning of October 2002 (6 months after) for your second test. Typical window period for HIV is 3-6 months. So before that, the signs won't be there for the tests to show. All the other STD checks--yea, good idea to do as early as possible.

That gets you worried, right?

OK, what was your last encounter, anyway? Just the BBBJ? No cunt juice or her blood dripping directly onto your open (foreskin pulled back) dick or onto any sores or cuts and scratches on your body right?

If it's just the BBBJ, and no cunt juice or blood from her dripping etc, then the probably is not high that you can kena HIV just like that. (Other STDs can kena.)

Although it has not been proven that you cannot get HIV from BBBJ--there has apparently never been a documented case of the dick owner getting HIV from the BBBJ-giver, when it is just BBBJ that's happening. (Think I got that from our boss Sammyboy's STD page or another one somewhere...)

What to do now? This is what goes through my head every time I cheong: I can only wait for six months to find out to be more or less sure that I have or have not kena the big H and the big A.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really want to kena other STDs also. Especially those that just STAY with you until the day you die--for instance, the statistically prevalent one called herpes. Syphillis also...wah lan...!

ParaParaSakura
15-05-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by mustachio
It's really true that one an get STD from BBBJ. I got it after an encounter with a GL 150 in the 1st week of April. One jab and 2 pills killed the bacteria.

I then had flu around the end of April and shitted bricks because I thought it could be the onset of HIV infection. Then had a thorough blood test in the 1st week of May. The result was negative. I am still having this flu like symptom but much better.

Dear brothers out there. Do you have any advise? I have stayed away since ...

heard somewhere that if after u get expose to HIV virus.......2 weeks to a mth will develop flu or fever symptoms on and of for 1 week then illness will disappear all together afterthat.....any docs to confirm this?

mustachio
15-05-2002, 03:43 PM
Difficult to pinpoint which one gave to me. The last few hits since February were Linda, E E, Hai Yan, Cola & Sally in that flowing order. In between, had a Diana (i think) who just gave me a BBBJ. So do not know which is which. I never FJ any of them raw.

I really do not remember the details of the exchanges. It's all the same steps where they cat bath, AR, BBBJ then FJ. But I do not remember having cunt juice or blood onto my penis.

I felt feverish near the end of last month and has been on 3 courses of anti-biotics till now. A lot of my present condition seems mentally stimulated.

I thought if I had contracted HIV, it would have shown up because it was about a month and I had some flu/HIV like symptoms. But the text results were negative for both strains 1 & 2.

Now I have to sweat for another 2 months and then 3 months. I do not know if I will even make it.

mustachio
15-05-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura

heard somewhere that if after u get expose to HIV virus.......2 weeks to a mth will develop flu or fever symptoms on and of for 1 week then illness will disappear all together afterthat.....any docs to confirm this?

I thought so too. SO I went in for an early test after charging up psychologically.

I thought someone read in the strait time that in Singapore u can get an accurate test in 2 weeks and in the US in 24 hours. Anyone can verify that? My illness is now 3 weeks.

Really appreciate if a doc is reading will comment.

mustachio
15-05-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by AustinPower
From - http://www.sfaf.org/aids101/hiv_testing.htm

"When a person is infected with a virus, statistics show that 96% (perhaps higher) of all infected individuals develop antibodies within 2 to12 weeks. In some cases, it may take up to six months."

"The three month window period is normal for approximately 95% of the population. Many people will have detectable antibodies in three or four weeks. Very, very rarely (i.e., only a few cases ever), a person could take a year to produce antibodies. "

Any feedback from you AustinPower? You seem to know this subject very well. Thanks.

perrymason32
15-05-2002, 04:26 PM
Difficult to pinpoint which one gave to me. The last few hits since February were Linda, E E, Hai Yan, Cola & Sally in that flowing order. In between, had a Diana (i think) who just gave me a BBBJ. So do not know which is which. I never FJ any of them raw.

I really do not remember the details of the exchanges. It's all the same steps where they cat bath, AR, BBBJ then FJ. But I do not remember having cunt juice or blood onto my penis.

I felt feverish near the end of last month and has been on 3 courses of anti-biotics till now. A lot of my present condition seems mentally stimulated.

I thought if I had contracted HIV, it would have shown up because it was about a month and I had some flu/HIV like symptoms. But the text results were negative for both strains 1 & 2.

Now I have to sweat for another 2 months and then 3 months. I do not know if I will even make it.

OK. Then it's not just BBBJ you went for. You also did a FJ and the works with multiple partners in that period.

Hang in there, bro. The 3-6 months will pass. Have a positive outlook and don't cheong for this period.

perrymason32
15-05-2002, 04:32 PM

I thought so too. SO I went in for an early test after charging up psychologically.

I thought someone read in the strait time that in Singapore u can get an accurate test in 2 weeks and in the US in 24 hours. Anyone can verify that? My illness is now 3 weeks.

Really appreciate if a doc is reading will comment.

I think what you're referring to is the time period for when you get the test done to the time you get the test results.

In which case: there are two tests you can do in Singapore. One is Singapore-developed one which gives you the results in 1-2 hours or something. The other one, which is the internatioal standard one--you have to wait two weeks for the results or something.

Both these tests, you still are advised to take them when the minimum window period of 3 months (from time of exposure/intercourse etc to the time of the test) which bro AustinPowers refers to, is observed--if you want to see accuracy of results.

JaguarLuv
15-05-2002, 04:36 PM

Tks Bro mustachio. Bro perrymanson32 had provided alot of info on the HIV tests avaliable in Singapore. It should be helpful to you. Hang in there bro.

mustachio
15-05-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by perrymason32

I think what you're referring to is the time period for when you get the test done to the time you get the test results.

In which case: there are two tests you can do in Singapore. One is Singapore-developed one which gives you the results in 1-2 hours or something. The other one, which is the internatioal standard one--you have to wait two weeks for the results or something.

Both these tests, you still are advised to take them when the minimum window period of 3 months (from time of exposure/intercourse etc to the time of the test) which bro AustinPowers refers to, is observed--if you want to see accuracy of results.

I have done the 1-2 hour test last year at DSC. Anonymous for $20. They used the little strips quite similar to the ones we piss on for urine test. Results were out within an hour. The docs were really friendly and kind. My recent test was my doc pulled out a lot of blood. It was a lab test. Do the labs use the little strips or a high tect gadgets?

Any comments? Yes, I have sidelined myself and intend to do so for good. Either ways, positive or negative...

MitMit
15-05-2002, 10:25 PM
mustachio, like to knoe what STD you contracted. I think if you did not do raw FJ, HIV is very unlikely. You probably got it thru BBBJ. Hope you get well soon....
Mit17

mustachio
16-05-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by MitMit
mustachio, like to knoe what STD you contracted. I think if you did not do raw FJ, HIV is very unlikely. You probably got it thru BBBJ. Hope you get well soon....
Mit17

Thanks for concern. I have been cleared of Gono now. No more discharge for a month. Just sitting and waiting for the verdict... The threat of HIV never seemed so real to me even if docs have said that chances of getting it local is small. But very different story if we cheong regional where chances are much higher.

FWChongKing
04-07-2002, 02:45 PM
mustachio, you pm me for some advice but your mailbox is full. Can you delete them and let me know.

mustachio
04-07-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by FWChongKing
mustachio, you pm me for some advice but your mailbox is full. Can you delete them and let me know.

Got it? I just deleted some pms. Many thanks if you can advise.

blower
17-07-2002, 10:47 PM
Hi,

The DSC Clinic just called me to go for my last check-up coz I kanna NGU few months ago...Will they ask me to go for HIV test? Can I reject going there?

H0pe
22-07-2002, 12:50 AM
Bros,

Its true that I have read from medical write-ups that there is no documented proof that HIV can be transmitted via Oral sex. However, it may still be transmitted if:

a) The partner has the pre-cum / cum of a man with HIV in his/her mouth and his/her mouth has minor cuts (e.g. ulcers, minor bleeding gum from brushing of the teeth, etc.)

b) The partner has the vaginal juice of a woman with HIV in his/her mouth and his/her mouth has minor cuts (e.g. ulcers, minor bleeding gum from brushing of the teeth, etc.)

c) The man has a minor cut on his penis which opens it to the HIV virus from the saliva of his partner (no documented prove) or from the vaginal juice of the woman.

d) The woman has a minor cut on her vagina which opens it to the HIV virus from the saliva of her partner (no documented prove) or from the pre-cum / cum of the man.

NOTE: Even though there are no cuts, the HIV virus may also be transmitted if you get STD from your partner and he/she is also carrying the HIV virus. i.e It is possible that the HIV can be transmitted via any of the STD diseases as these diseases somehow can get into your blood stream.

kye_76
22-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by blower
Hi,

The DSC Clinic just called me to go for my last check-up coz I kanna NGU few months ago...Will they ask me to go for HIV test? Can I reject going there?

Dude, I strongly suggest that you take a HIV test. You never know what can happen. At the very least, you can reassure yourself that you are fine after getting a negative result. The agony of worrying about such health issues can be devastating to one's mind.

Ashral
26-07-2002, 02:23 AM
Bro mustachio, since u suspect the flu is a symptom then if u got 20 30 bucks to spare then got for the quick test lor, if naga then at least noe tat the flu not cos by HIV mah.....

every bit of asurance helps at tis time rite.......

cheerios, let us noe the results if u decide to go... :)

mustachio
26-07-2002, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ashral
[B]Bro mustachio, since u suspect the flu is a symptom then if u got 20 30 bucks to spare then got for the quick test lor, if naga then at least noe tat the flu not cos by HIV mah.....

every bit of asurance helps at tis time rite.......

cheerios, let us noe the results if u decide to go... :)

I think u r probably refering to Blower. I have gone for 3 tests (the last one 15 weeks after last exposure) n hv cleared them all.

It is better to noe early. At least I noe my flu was not HIV related.

jerrylimkk
23-10-2004, 04:19 PM
HIV

Actually those rapid test that AFA uses are more sensitive than those standard elisa test and people don't have to wait days or weeks for the result and that is why it only takes 20 mins for the result...Those rapid test can even detect antibodies even before EIA (elisa) and western bolts at 28 days after infection...Seen it from an article which I found from US CDC website which I copied and pasted right below...The singapore government is so kia su and I am sure they would'nt approve the test if they are not reliable..

Results: On the 1st seroconversion panel, all rapid tests except Quix were reactive at the same time as the EIAs (84 days after 1st bleed.) On this specimen, the BioRad WB was positive but the other 2 WBs were indeterminate. The 2nd seroconversion panel was unusual because the Abbott EIA remained positive with all specimens but the other 2 EIAs reverted to negative, and only the Cambridge WB gave a positive result. Determine and Multispot were reactive with the same specimens as the Abbott EIA; MedMira, OraQuick, and Unigold were reactive on some (but not all) of these specimens, and Hemastrip, Quix, and SUDS were negative with all specimens. On the 3rd seroconversion panel, 5 rapid tests (Determine, Hemastrip, OraQuick, Multispot, and Unigold) were reactive 28 days after the 1st bleed, 5 days sooner than the Abbott and OT EIAs, when the Western blots were all still negative. The Abbott and OT EIAs, MedMira, and Quix were positive on the next specimen (33 days after the 1st bleed); SUDS and the Genetic Systems EIA were reactive slightly later (35 days after 1st bleed.)

Conclusions: Most rapid HIV tests (other than Quix and SUDS) detected HIV seroconversion as soon or sooner than the EIAs. These rapid HIV tests thus appear to be as reliable as EIAs for detecting persons who are undergoing seroconversion.

ThaiG
23-10-2004, 09:04 PM
I seen some other posts that the elisa test is the rapid test itself. :confused:

jerrylimkk
23-10-2004, 11:18 PM
I seen some other posts that the elisa test is the rapid test itself. :confused:

Those rapid test are also using the elisa technology...result are given in 20 mins because their reactive agents are more sensitive then those standard elisa used in the labs...Those elisa that labs uses takes an hour or 2 for the result and the lab technician also read the result via a colour indicator just like the rapid test...

stupiderthanu
31-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Hello to all those cheongsters,

All those GL girls not from brothel at the lorongs one, all not safe ah? I always go there one last time. All condom one. Should I be scared not?

Nowadays stopped already. Never got symptoms for STDs, never got burning pain from urine all.

After I stop, I a bit scared leh. No, actually quite scared leh. How ah? Advise?

Big Sexy
01-01-2012, 08:04 AM
here is a thought
why don't you go do a STD and HIV test??

After I stop, I a bit scared leh. No, actually quite scared leh. How ah? Advise?

stupiderthanu
01-01-2012, 06:00 PM
When you all talk about cheong-ing, does it always refer to the licensed brothels one? Im sorry, very curious. Last time stupid, never think of all these consequences.

Why i never go and test?

Cause im scared. If positive than how? Commit suicide?? I can't think of anything else.

Big Sexy
01-01-2012, 07:45 PM
having std/hiv isnt the end of the world.. ignorance is..

wise up mate...if you aint doing it just because you are scare of the result
you are even more stupid than you were before..

Last time stupid, never think of all these consequences.

Cause im scared. If positive than how? Commit suicide?? I can't think of anything else.

vscelwan
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
When you all talk about cheong-ing, does it always refer to the licensed brothels one? Im sorry, very curious. Last time stupid, never think of all these consequences.

Why i never go and test?

if you suspect you have any STD or HIV, pls go and check up and don't pass around to any pros, FL, your gf or bla bla...

licensed also not safe even they do checkup regularly, they have a lots of customers need to be served, if one of the customers got it then it just pass around to other bonkers..Some STD won't show any systomp at women but only men, so don't put all the blame to girls cause they are not aware too..

stupiderthanu
02-01-2012, 03:03 PM
if you suspect you have any STD or HIV, pls go and check up and don't pass around to any pros, FL, your gf or bla bla...

licensed also not safe even they do checkup regularly, they have a lots of customers need to be served, if one of the customers got it then it just pass around to other bonkers..Some STD won't show any systomp at women but only men, so don't put all the blame to girls cause they are not aware too..

not going bonking anymore! please! and i'm also not blaming anyone but myself for letting me feel the way i feel now. i'm just very scared to test and i don't know how to muster the courage.

stupiderthanu
02-01-2012, 05:50 PM
anyone here ever used this test kit before?

http://www.aidstestkit.blogspot.com/?zx=fc94de1de2bb7c56

vscelwan
02-01-2012, 05:52 PM
You can go to DSC on Tuesday and Wednesday at 6.30pm or Saturday at 1.30pm. It's anonymous, number will be given at the counter and pay $30 for the test. You know the result within 20mins. Then u decide what u want to do after the result. You will b sleepless every night If you don't do anything at all.

vince_kid
20-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi bros

Need some advise, recently my friend has ask me whether he is sick or HIV contacted the reason he ask is after his masterbatation he has found his sperm unusual, it not thick n concentrate white in colour,it became diluted and pinkish red colour even if he had rest for a week without masterbatation and his sperm is still the same.

He is stress and afraid to see a doctor, married with lovely wife and one kid

The only thing is to seeks advise from bro in this forum.

Thanks