PDA

View Full Version : Why Zap me for being Honest!!!

hay2cool
20-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Dear Seniors & Fellow bros,

First and foremost, my sincere apology to 'highjack' the FL Dome 3 to post the thread. Since my post is related to the incident of posting an FR in dome 3 I felt it was relevant to highlight this here.

Bros, I posted an FR for Michelle under OKT SD (Sinful Desire) yesterday at 640pm. Now, for those OKT who 'know' me very well know that I do not write FR if I do not feel it was worth it and when I do write an FR i just don give ratings but write out my entire experince, HONEST experince.

If some points were good I state it, if there are bad points I state it. I put it bluntly and honestly. You can view my past FR (I posted for ginger under HC, Joan local HC massage girl, last time EURObabe (i forgot the OKT name) for OKT SD etc...) but take note most of them are deleted now because the thread is not existing and some i don know why.

Anyway my point is... did the same for michelle. I wish to state I never write FR for points or never cared about points. BUT I am upset because two bros from here...very 'manly' bro i must say because they did not leave their name behind, deducted my points for writing FR - one stated it was over rated and the other just left it blank!

Now, you may ask since I don care about points why get upset, I am not upset because my points are deducted, I am upset because here is another bro who simply discourage people like me from posting future FRs which in turn will be valuable for other bros to make informed decision to book the FL!

What wrong did I do? I posted an honest FR! My real experince! In my latest FR i did not even praise the FL, I just mentioned that when I lost my feelings to cary on bonking, michelle did all she could to arouse me back even though all attempts failed. In my opinion and experince, that attitude counts and I wanted other bro here to know that! WHAT WRONG DID I DO!!!

While those misleading FRs gets rewarded with points why must some sincere FRs from Bros here be penalised for sharing their actual experince - let it be good or bad. Is not that what FR are for? Why then bother write FR is this going to continue? Is that why most senior bros or even most bros just do not bother writing FRs? Can the power to add or deduct points be used with some moral or commen sense?

But having said that, there were two kind bros here who also up my points. I really don know who they are and never chatted with them but Thank you bros for your kind gesture. I never expect you to reward a point but I am glad my FR was helpful for you. I never had the power to add points in my enitre time at SBF but bros, I promise that I will always post sincere FRS to bros here as my part of contribution to this site.

BY THE WAY.....

To the 1st bro who left no nick and said... 'Overated FR'. Dude, if you disagree with my FR or find my FR was over rated or sort of siding the OKT, please reply to my post and challenge me on my post. All bros will read and know if I am telling the truth or not. How the do you want me to authenticate my experince to you? What, get michelle to post a thread on my FR to say it is true? But anyway thanks bro for your comments, it is just that I would appreciate if you would have told me directly what you thought of my FR rather taking this approach.

To the bro who left it blank... no comments. Pity that you have raised yourself to the status of havin the ability to deduct points for no reason. Good on you.

Bottom line of this thread??? to all bros, please bro, don worry about points deduction or being afraid of offending the wrong people here, it is your FR that gives valuable insights to other bros who is going to spend his hard earned money and it is your FR that sepearates the classy from the crap. Please just continue to post FR and ignore these bros who discourage you from. it is after all the case that with 'common' bros like you that this site survives.

To all bros, please do not discourage people posting FRs. If you don like it, let it be known openly or ignore it totally.

Thank you all for your kind atention and once again, I am not writing this to offend anyone or waste bros time here. I just want to highlight this little ongoing problem that most bros face which has not been addressed or always overlooked.

Cheers bros and Happy New Year to everyone!

hay2cool
20-01-2012, 09:14 PM
A couple of senior bro have extended their support to my thread. I sincerely appreciate that bros! I was expecting to get zapped but I was prepared for it anyway but its nice to see that most bros always show support.

This too should be mentioned. I am glad there are MAJORITY of wise bros here. Thank you all.

I am not sure if it right for me to share the names of the bro who extended theie support. I do not want to offend anyone so I will just say my thanks.

Cheers bros!

5ag1_Boar
20-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Bro,

No need to get worked up. This is the cowboy town called the internet.

I have also written many FRs for the girls I've booked before. Usually I only write FR if my experience is good. However I have been zapped by a few anonymous bros and accused of being "OKT Runner".

I guess this is the experience for many bros who regularly write FRs. So much so some have stopped writing.

The seniors who up you probably experienced the same thing in the many years they are here.

You explain so much also no point. These zappers usually don't bother to check up about the person they want to zap. And they can't un-zap you anytime soon even if they bother to read this and actually believe you.

Part and parcel of life on SBF and the internet.

My take is this: As long as you contribute positively to SBF, you will get much more ups than zaps.

Also, those who go around zapping people are far less, and they can only zap you ONCE in about 3 years. (We must up/zap 1000 other members, before we can up/zap the same bro again. We can also only up/zap once a day.)

So chill, and keep writing your FRs and keep contributing in SBF. You will get more + than -.

Don't stop writing FRs as this helps SBF bros make informed decision when they book the girls.

hay2cool
20-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Hi bro 5ag1_Boar,

Thank you for your kind words and advise. I do understand what you mean bro. I am not worked up. As I said, If the zapper left his nick behind I would appreciate his honesty and comments but no, these bros just zap and leave behind ridiculous comments behind.

And speaking if zapping, haha, I was wondering how come no one zapped me yet. I just had a string of zappers. You losers proved my point. If you have issues argue it with me. You have the rights to your opinion and so do I. But why penalize me for that? So far the zappers left these comments and all had no nick : "ok" , " flipping bruhaha for nothing" , "open thread to cry" etc.

This is especially to the bro who commented " open thread to cry?". Bro I am sorry if i wasted your time by posting a thread but if you have chosen and wanted, you could have skipped my thread. I did not plead for justice but merely highlighted what type of senseless bros of your type are! I did not open a thread to cry but I started a thread to openly challenge bros of your type for debate if you have issues with other bros!!!

And finally to all zappers, thank you once again for your attention and point deduction. I appreciate it. You can zap my points all you like but guess what ? You can't zap the respect I had now developed for the senior bros who had shown their support to me and certainly you can't zap my spirits.

And finally, to all those who had shown your kind support and kind gesture, sincerely my deepest appreciation goes to you. You have shown me that I was wrong and most bros here are always first to show support to another bro irregardless of his reputation status. Thank you.

5ag1_Boar
21-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Ha! Get used to it. Almost all zappers NEVER leave their nick. Call them whatever you want, its not going to change.

I expected to get zapped for my reply to you and I was right. The best part is his comment was "agreed". No nick of course.

hay2cool
21-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Ha! Get used to it. Almost all zappers NEVER leave their nick. Call them whatever you want, its not going to change.

I expected to get zapped for my reply to you and I was right. The best part is his comment was "agreed". No nick of course.

Oh crap! I am sorry to hear you have been zapped bro. I had not intended that when I started this thread. Well anyway this is what I meant, if you don agree with someone argue, don be coward!

You reserve zappin someone for cases like lying or cheating or misleading info etc. why zap for giving opinion?

Anyway I will heed yOur advise bro. Once again I am sorry tO hear that you have been zapped.

stryker
21-01-2012, 12:33 AM
So far have been zapped several times but I also don't bother. Ask yourself would it affect your sex-life or anything important for that matter? Then u won't be so bothered by it.........End of lesson

5ag1_Boar
21-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Oh crap! I am sorry to hear you have been zapped bro. I had not intended that when I started this thread. Well anyway this is what I meant, if you don agree with someone argue, don be coward!

You reserve zappin someone for cases like lying or cheating or misleading info etc. why zap for giving opinion?

Anyway I will heed yOur advise bro. Once again I am sorry tO hear that you have been zapped.
No worries. It was a risk I was expecting when I replied.

5ag1_Boar
21-01-2012, 01:23 AM
And another zap: "and you still want to post, mean u want to get zap? Correct me if I am wrong, you buddy. Bro"

justl00king
21-01-2012, 03:03 AM
A couple of senior bro have extended their support to my thread.

Bro,

We need more samsters like you to post only honest FR, be it good or bad.

We need the know the truth, and nothing but the truth. :p

sammyboyfor
21-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Hi bro 5ag1_Boar,

Thank you for your kind words and advise.

Should be "Thank you for your kind words and ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a noun.

EtherC
21-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Relax TS, it happens to a lot of samsters be it seniors or newbies. I just got zapped out of the blue with QQ's FR as well. The little prick just post "Zapz", no reason stated no identity. There will always be a group of conspiracy theorists thinking who is a clone and all that sh|t stuff about OKT support writers etc. Needn't worry about these as only the sibeh free people got time to think about such issues. End of the day another senior liked my FR and the net effect is I got a slight increase in my points. So like what Bro 5ag1_Boar said, behave like a true blue samster and all will be well. Take it from us we've been here for ages.:D

Peace.

hay2cool
21-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Bro,

We need more samsters like you to post only honest FR, be it good or bad.

We need the know the truth, and nothing but the truth. :p

Thank you for your support bro...I do agree with you and of course I believe all bors will continue to provide true and accurate Frs.

But one also must understand is my cup of tea may not be to your liking but that does not mean I am lying.

"Advise" is a noun.

Thank you for correcting me, I have taken note of it :)

Relax TS, it happens to a lot of samsters be it seniors or newbies. I just got zapped out of the blue with QQ's FR as well. The little prick just post "Zapz", no reason stated no identity. There will always be a group of conspiracy theorists thinking who is a clone and all that sh|t stuff about OKT support writers etc. Needn't worry about these as only the sibeh free people got time to think about such issues. End of the day another senior liked my FR and the net effect is I got a slight increase in my points. So like what Bro 5ag1_Boar said, behave like a true blue samster and all will be well. Take it from us we've been here for ages.:D

Peace.

I can relate to what you have said bro...really thanks to all senior bros and sincere bros. When I mean sincere bro I do not only refer to bros who side me or agree with me but I also refer to those who disagree with me but apprached me to clarify.

There was one bro who said he had a different experince with Michelle (the girl i took) and he clarified with me if I had the same girl. He even stated his opinion strongly. I respect him for his approcach.

As i said I am humbled (if there is such a word) by the support and advise extended by bros here. My sincere thanks goes to all of you. If I have offended some then my apology.

hay2cool
21-01-2012, 11:43 AM
So far have been zapped several times but I also don't bother. Ask yourself would it affect your sex-life or anything important for that matter? Then u won't be so bothered by it.........End of lesson

Yes bro...true enough. Perhaps i got too emotional...well thats me... I do not harm other or find trouble, I just mind my business but if those zappers got an issue then its their problem to deal with not mine, if they are unhappy then brng it up to me and discuss it!

But as most senior bros said, just heck care and bonk and write fr if it is worth it. Should a bro find it useful he will appreciate.

I will do just that.

shctaw
21-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Do not worry bro....

Your post will get you more points than you lost. Or loss???:D

And what do not kill you make you stronger.... make or made???? hyeiiiiisisisiis who cares.

hay2cool
21-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Do not worry bro....

Your post will get you more points than you lost. Or loss???:D

And what do not kill you make you stronger.... make or made???? hyeiiiiisisisiis who cares.

Thank you bro you are very kind....bros like you really made my day. Nice Display pic by the way!

hay2cool
21-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I've been a member since 2002. I used to have 8 power points before I was zapped by a FL because I wrote that she was overweight, which I still stand by today to be accurate.

But it hasn't stop me from bonking, nor has any OKT reject my business.

Get over it. Stop complaining. Keep writing honest FRs. You will be appreciated.

Thank you for your message bro..point taken.

My intentions were really not complain bro but to create awarness and weed out this sort of 'zappers' from discouraging bro from posting honest FRs. But I see your point.

Thnaks again.

arrrg
21-01-2012, 10:42 PM
A couple of senior bro have extended their support to my thread. I sincerely appreciate that bros! I was expecting to get zapped but I was prepared for it anyway but its nice to see that most bros always show support.

This too should be mentioned. I am glad there are MAJORITY of wise bros here. Thank you all.

I am not sure if it right for me to share the names of the bro who extended theie support. I do not want to offend anyone so I will just say my thanks.

Cheers bros!

Since you did not write for point, it doesn't matter u got up or zap, right?

Vandreax
21-01-2012, 11:00 PM
It's only points system here. Not like can cash it out from the bank. The reason why I stopped writing FR. Good/Bad still kena zap. So no point wasting my time writing.
By the time you read this, someone would've zapped me again. LoL!

hay2cool
21-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Since you did not write for point, it doesn't matter u got up or zap, right?

Bro, I am not sure what you are exactly trying to say to make a point but thanks for your comments.

If I do understand you correctly, which I think I did, may I refer you to my first post of this thread and read carefully again. If I am worried about further points reduced I would not even have posted this thread in the first place.

My subsequent poses were to show my appreciation to those bros who PM me, showed their kind gesture and offered their advise.

The whole purpose of this thread is to highlight the ongoing issues of zapping FRs irregardless it was bad or good. Take a look for yourself bro, how many Fls are there in this dome alone ad what's the ratio of FR for each thread? Bros rely on one another to make informed decision but if you are penalized for doing just that then that's unfair. That's all bro.

Just making a statement bro, no offense to you.

babyonboard
21-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Hey TS, don't feel too bad: it's only points. :) It may sting sometimes when anonymous samsters do some of these things just because they got annoyed by a comment or 2. Also, there're those samsters who ONLY zap; they never UP instead.

Anyhow, chin up and do continue to write the proseful FRs that you do. Cheers!

sammyboyfor
22-01-2012, 09:04 AM
My subsequent poses were to show my appreciation to those bros who PM me, showed their kind gesture and offered their advise.

Should be ".... and offered their ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

you said in an earlier post you'd taken note of it.:eek:

5ag1_Boar
22-01-2012, 10:31 AM
LOL! Boss, its like you do a daily search for these 2 words.

Hay2cool, I advise you to heed boss' advice, before you kenna zap by his 11 power. (Just kidding.)

ThaiBeautiful
22-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Points are nothing.

Cool... and enjoy this DRAGON NEW YEAR!!!!

HUAT! :) (money, points, whatever u want, just HUATTT!)

gooner8
22-01-2012, 11:21 AM
My points turned negative for zapping this bugger who was using vulgarities! Makes no sense!

dboy1234
Samster (M) Join Date: Dec 2011
My Reputation:Points: 19 / Power: 0

Re: Anyone real FREE fling contact for exchange?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

english motherfuker do you even speak it?

sammyboyfor
22-01-2012, 01:52 PM
My points turned negative for zapping this bugger who was using vulgarities! Makes no sense!

You are allowed to zap whoever you want and for whatever reason you think is justifiable.

However, if you use vulgarities when you zap, be sure to leave your nick and you won't be penalised.

Refer to rule 8 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

gooner8
22-01-2012, 03:15 PM
You are allowed to zap whoever you want and for whatever reason you think is justifiable.

However, if you use vulgarities when you zap, be sure to leave your nick and you won't be penalised.

Refer to rule 8 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

Sam, can you show me when did I use vulgarities in my zapping? So you are it is okay for people to use vulgarities like 'motherfucker' and there will be no penalty on them?

throne
22-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I got zapped negative too..now slightly recovered...:D
Happy New Year
&&&
Play Safe:D

sammyboyfor
22-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Sam, can you show me when did I use vulgarities in my zapping? So you are it is okay for people to use vulgarities like 'motherfucker' and there will be no penalty on them?

Here:

gooner8 zaps dboy1234 22:52, 21st Jan 2012 -1 FU

and

gooner8 zaps cynicalmindz 17:26, 8th Jan 2012 -1 FU

Here are some earlier examples but the the recipient did not complain so I was not aware at the time.

gooner8 zaps Acidburnt 05:04, 19th Feb 2011 -1 The Bangla want to fuck your mother's pussy now!

gooner8 zaps Orilo 02:43, 13th Apr 2010 -1 You sister how much?

You are free to use vulgarities wherever you want and so are other people. The only risk is that someone might take offense and zap you just as you did to the two members above.

You can also use vulgarities when you leave reputation remarks but if you do so, you must leave you nick. In your case, you did not. You did remember to leave your nick when you added points though.

hamsapkwai
22-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Brother Gooner8 dont mess with Sam on his turf ,he got all the resources on his site. :P

Now look what you`ve done . all those guys are gonna come after you

jolenekoh
22-01-2012, 06:53 PM
same here. the FR i posted always gets deleted, dont mind the zapping. but seriously hate it when the long n honest fr i got posted gets deleted.especially by this OKT called adam apple.

vhornypanda
22-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Bro u have over 100 points 2 rep power. Why 2 points also u make so much noise sia though I can understand why u're upset but surely make a thread about it? I thought u made the thread bcos u kana cheated and u wrote a negative FR and get zapped for it =.=

gooner8
22-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Here:

and

Here are some earlier examples but the the recipient did not complain so I was not aware at the time.

You are free to use vulgarities wherever you want and so are other people. The only risk is that someone might take offense and zap you just as you did to the two members above.

You can also use vulgarities when you leave reputation remarks but if you do so, you must leave you nick. In your case, you did not. You did remember to leave your nick when you added points though.

Sam, you should check out first what those guys you listed have posted that deserved to be zapped. Many people, including me, were offended and hence my zapping of them. I am offended by their posts but I guessed you couldn't be bothered.

I don't zap people for fun, only those who are rude, disrespectful and outright vulgar. Since this is your playground, you set the rules and although I wasn't aware of the rulings, I guess I still have to live by them. It's all good though, I have been planning to quit the scene and you have provided an impetus for me to do do.

So Thank You Sam :p

sammyboyfor
23-01-2012, 03:58 AM
I don't zap people for fun, only those who are rude, disrespectful and outright vulgar. Since this is your playground, you set the rules and although I wasn't aware of the rulings, I guess I still have to live by them. It's all good though, I have been planning to quit the scene and you have provided an impetus for me to do do.

I FULLY SUPPORT you zapping them. I feel like zapping them too. :p If I saw their posts earlier, I would have done the same.

However, the issue isn't about you zapping them which is perfectly justifiable.

The issue is that you zapped and used vulgarities without leaving your nick. This violates rule 8 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407 This rule has been in place for more than 7 years. It's not something new.

If you want to fuck them and scold their mothers, you have to leave your nick. It's a perfectly reasonable rule as spewing vulgarities anonymously is a cowardly act. Why do you have to drag innocent family members into the dispute in the first place? It doesn't put you in good light at all.

sammyboyfor
23-01-2012, 04:05 AM
Brother Gooner8 dont mess with Sam

Some may have the mistaken impression that I impose these sorts of rules for fun but this is not the case.

It was the members here who requested that I come up with this rule that if someone used vulgarities to curse them and their family, they should have a right to know who left those remarks.

loneyheart
27-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Tats call Conflict of Interest ....Once u over support a particular TS .....Wrote bad remark or bad FR on their thread ...... note differences as wat they state on their thread as wat u get ....they will sent CLONE to zap u ....1st they r kind to zap u w little pts but if u kpkb more t Big Bro will zap u w bigger power .....tat NOT NEW in SBF n offcause they will not leave w name .....Bro tat an Experience tat u hv to go thru b4 u become SENIOR w more POWER n make u STRONG ....Wahaha :p:D

The Force
27-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Should be ".... and offered their ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

you said in an earlier post you'd taken note of it.:eek:

The Force is strong in you! :D

Kalv
27-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Rules of the game in SBF: Taken simply, Upz when agree/support/reward and Zap when disagree/punish. No need to leave nick - unless zapping with vulgarities (will be reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor otherwise)!! Fully understand the bad feeling when zapped (I have been zapped many times too - no nicks). My advice is to take it that someone do not agree with you and move on - nothing to get upset. There will always be more Upz than Zaps and the points will increase if you have been sensitive, careful and avoiding controversal issues. :D All the best (to all) for a Great Dragon Year 2012.

I FULLY SUPPORT you zapping them...issue is that you zapped and used vulgarities without leaving your nick. ...violates rule 8 ... more than 7 years.

... fuck them and scold their mothers, you have to leave your nick. ... drag innocent family members ...

Quite unfortunate that many Seniors still not aware of Rule 8 (already > 7 yrs). Believe, most will agree that it is a good rule. For Sammyboyfor considerations: Would strongly recommend that those who drag innocent family members in with vulgarities in posts should be punished by Sammyboyfor/Moderators also.

Wishing Everyone A Happy & Prosperous Dragon Year 2012

http://www.pornoimg.com/uploads/2012/01/25/0016_1327454849.gif

http://www.pornoimg.com/uploads/2012/01/25/drag20-cute_1327481561.gif

choichoi4u
27-01-2012, 11:32 AM

"Advise" is a noun.

Cool, sex forum also got english lesson, it is going to be exciting....:D

Hopefully got sex lesson also....:p

c.c.4u

extremelyLucky
27-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi Bro

Do you get Newton's blessing? If yes, how do you worship him?

tiuminator
27-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Tats call Conflict of Interest ....Once u over support a particular TS .....Wrote bad remark or bad FR on their thread ...... note differences as wat they state on their thread as wat u get ....they will sent CLONE to zap u ....1st they r kind to zap u w little pts but if u kpkb more t Big Bro will zap u w bigger power .....tat NOT NEW in SBF n offcause they will not leave w name .....Bro tat an Experience tat u hv to go thru b4 u become SENIOR w more POWER n make u STRONG ....Wahaha :p:D

Very true! :mad:

Up till now those clones keep zapping me. All because they suspect me being clone of SBY1.:rolleyes:

sugardad
27-01-2012, 08:57 PM
With more power means more responsibility.

But I am not aware about the rule too but its a good one.

bestbest
27-01-2012, 10:10 PM
I also got zapped many times. Almost all without nick and someone even called me a bastard when I spoke out against child porn in one of the deleted threads.

whitesnake
28-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Very true! :mad:

Up till now those clones keep zapping me. All because they suspect me being clone of SBY1.:rolleyes:

Looks like you supportted the wrong guy. Why not ask him to help you ? He got a very big gang . :p :D

tiuminator
29-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Looks like you supportted the wrong guy. Why not ask him to help you ? He got a very big gang . :p :D

Just because i support his indo girls thread i got zapped by sour grapes.

Ridiculous! :rolleyes:

sukarno
29-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Just because i support his indo girls thread i got zapped by sour grapes.

Ridiculous! :rolleyes:

whitesnake hated sby1 so much that he go around PM and beg
those high power account to help him zap those who support
indo cewek thread.
Now you understand.
You got zap, all is whitesnake hard work (PM around begging for help).