PDA

View Full Version : Ah Dez, 1 Boring Day in Johor

Ah Dez
06-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Damm it, Boring Morning.... Saturday somemore!!

Anyway, was very bored last saturday, didn't have any place to go, No mood to go Lion City or Eden . So went to Ah Fook to have a walk, hope to find a "gem in the mist of all the unknown".
Drive down to Ah Fook and park my car near the police station. Was walking along the backstretch when was approach by 1 of the OKTs.

"Ai Kua Zhao Bo Mai?"...

I said, ok lor... so went up to 1 of the Sleazy hotels.... Damm it, open the door, see only indonesians... some more so ugly, shook my head and left. He did ask me if i want to take a look at his other girls..... but then, if the 1st batch is bad, i don't think his other girls cann be any good.....

Went around and got hook by another 2 OKTs, but nothing seems good, the more i see, the more no mood to fuck. So walk to the front road when i can see all the VCDs Stalls, Around the front, saw 2 PRCs near the traffic lights holding umbrellas.... went for a closer look, Ok-Looking, but not wat i was looking for, ask for the price, quote me $100rm.... Expensive... so just walk away. Went pass the 1st of the few Massage Palours where you have to walk up. 1st " Kai Jing"... the lady was still the say one sitting there for the last 2 YEARS!.... anyway, her "YANDAO, LAI LEH!!!" was not seductive enough.... So walk again...... and "Bai Ding", another lady, but maybe too long never go this kind of joints... so the feeling wasn't there. The turn around the corner and ask some more FLs... Indos again. But.. BWAY KUA!.... come hold my hand also no use, just brush them aside. After walking pass the next massage palour.... went up the next that was next to the 7-11. Nothing much was upstairs.... so walk down.
Die...... nothing to do.... saw about 8-9 FLs... but nothing. So went into 7-11. Brought myself a drink....... then somehow, don't know why, just buy a set of 3 durex......
So, Went outside, and look at the crowd.... hummm, maybe should just trying and pick up some of the girls coming back from work in singapore...
But then.... walk myself across the road towards the indian temple. Wanted to check out the 1 of the quickie massage joints in 1 of the shop houses... but seems that the place just close down..... DAMM IT!!!
HAiz.... so took a walk down those back lanes... saw some indian ladies... hummm... quite long never try indians... so went up to ask for price, not bad looking, but quoted me $90rm... somemore not inclusive of hotel. Told me i can rent 1 of the room at the shop houses... but i didn't like this kind of rooms.... cost only $10, but damm smelly, plus the bed is very small.....
DAMM!!... walk and walk! and i reach KOTARAYA!.... knn... see more malaysian girls coming back from work in singapore after taking taxi. Sheesss.... so just sat at the road side......

So gave a call to the OKT at P P hotel..

" OEI, Wu Kang Tao bo?"

The okt replied .. WU WU!!...

So i ask from where..... CHINA CHINA... and MORE CHINA!!... SIAN!!!... knn.
But anyway, i didn't have much choice left. Would cost me $150-180rm... besides got FREE ROOM... and... i get to bath at Pan Pacific ..HAHA.. so told him i would call back.

So ponder for a while, then suddenly my Hp ring......

Ehhhh... 1 of the girls from DNP, De Bieres...

So i pick up... " Si mi Kang Tao?"

[Translate to English]

Nothing , just call you for fun . Today not working?

Ah Dez-- No , waiting for you to call me lor!... where are you?

Girl--- At home, bored...

Ah Dez--- Yesterday go where TIONG? Ye Lai Xiang? Pop How many pills?

Girl--- never pop pills leh!.. i good girl, i go there just listen music.., ok lah, pop 1 lah, now headache leh..

Ah Dez--- Yah Lor!.... i also good man, but no women want me leh..

Girl--- Where are you?

Ah Dez-- trying to find girls lor!

Girl--- Find girls for wat?...

Ah Dez---- find girls to talk feelings lor!..

Girl-- i free leh!

Ah Dez--- we go out lor!......

-------------------------------
CONVERSATION CUT SHORT
-------------------------------

So manage to get her.... wah! na bay! wear a tight T-shirt and a pair of short... can see her C cup... wah... DROOL sia.... Especially in the car, Wah.. BWAY TA HAN!.. somemore she like damm HIAO today.....

Tonight got work bo? i ask her....

Yah lor, Very Sian... don't feel like working......

I said... you look unwell, want to rest or not..... i bring you home?

She said-- don't want to go home.....

So, ok lor... i bring you to my home???...

So "ON" me! LAI LOR!!....

THE REST IS HISTORY!!!!.... :D

Matthias
06-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Er, thaz all? I am your first fan leh... :confused: post more lah! got to fuck her anot? :p

Snowman
06-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Er, thaz all? I am your first fan leh... :confused: post more lah! got to fuck her anot?

He said the rest is history right? means something did happen. But , we still want to see him write his FR on the fuck he got! :D

score11
06-12-2004, 11:30 PM
So how is it Ah Dez....interesting story! ;)

jbkia
06-12-2004, 11:33 PM
You mentioned there were 6, 7 freelancers near 7/11?
Where that is? How do you locate and approach them? Please tell more details about FLs like price, what time they are there etc.

youngboy_jb
07-12-2004, 04:37 AM
bro dez..

i am disgusted to say that i am a johorean...after realising that you know soooooooooooooooo much more abt jb...

Ah Dez
07-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Where that is? How do you locate and approach them? Please tell more details about FLs like price, what time they are there etc.

You never go to Jln ah Fook before? there is only 1 7/11 there...... how to locate and approach??? just go up and talk.... to them...

price,about 70-120rm..

time... afternoon time....

ALL Newbie questions... ;)

Ah Dez
07-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Ah Dez and bros,
Going to Johor for a night with my girl friend...any good hotel to recommend? not much vitamin M now...can only afford about 100-120rm for a night of hotel. Please help.Thanks.

prefer near the immigration check point and with some shopping facilities.

100-120rm... cannot provide you with a decent hotel, because you forgot you need to put at least deposit of $200rm. Unless you want to use credit card.
There is 1 hotel, i forgot the name.... around the stretch of money changers, beside hong leong bank.... walking distance from custom. But cost $140rm per night.
While, there is also pan pacific hotel.... cost $180-260 per night..
Then Tropical Inn... but also cost $130 per night.

After that..... other other hotels are further away, not within walking distance.......

Frankiestine
07-12-2004, 12:57 PM
bro dez..

i am disgusted to say that i am a johorean...after realising that you know soooooooooooooooo much more abt jb...

Dun be disgusted, we talking about the "MAN" himself Ah Dez....

youngboy_jb
07-12-2004, 03:59 PM
100-120rm... cannot provide you with a decent hotel, because you forgot you need to put at least deposit of $200rm. Unless you want to use credit card.
There is 1 hotel, i forgot the name.... around the stretch of money changers, beside hong leong bank.... walking distance from custom. But cost $140rm per night.

After that..... other other hotels are further away, not within walking distance.......

i guess thats the Concept Hotel... Rasa Sayang Hotel?

jbguy
07-12-2004, 05:48 PM

becos of 25 anniversary.The Tropical hotel hv offer just 110 ringgit/ night,clean and comfortable.

seacher
07-12-2004, 06:19 PM
THE REST IS HISTORY!!!!.... :D
hi bro Ah Dez
woh i learn much more from your FR then going there personally to walk
u are the man!!

Sweetprcbabes2
07-12-2004, 10:15 PM
hi bro Ah Dez
woh i learn much more from your FR then going there personally to walk
u are the man!!

Ah Dez, I like to bonk in JB, but i only know sk and more sk...

does u recommend me anywhere else ?
btw, u got JB tour for me ? haha.. :D

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 02:50 AM
i guess thats the Concept Hotel... Rasa Sayang Hotel?

Thats the one....

Actually got a few more smaller hotels around. But, No Bath Tubs! :D

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 02:51 AM
becos of 25 anniversary.The Tropical hotel hv offer just 110 ringgit/ night,clean and comfortable.

Thanks for the update.... But i think Tropical need to check out by 12pm????

My Fav Hotel is Mutiara , next to holiday plaza... 24 hours basis... now also quite cheap!!.

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 02:55 AM

does u recommend me anywhere else ?
btw, u got JB tour for me ? haha.. :D

Tour? from morning to night?

You only know about SK SK and more SK , because you only come out at night. In JB, sex service, is 24 hours! from HC in morning, to LSB at night.. and picking up chicks from the discos.

Anyway, SK is not only the LSB around...

HOW MUCH U WILLING TO PAY FOR A TOUR? :D

Frankiestine
08-12-2004, 10:48 AM

sk = swa ku???? :confused:

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 04:15 PM
IMHO most OKTs in and around Ah Fook CMI types......tigers fuck one time only.

Frankiestine
08-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Wah lau datuk blur alreadi lah?? :D .....what for aim for OKT...??? :confused:

Ah Dez
10-12-2004, 02:12 AM

Not really, sometimes, when i go up the saloons.... can find a few not bad looking ones......
Don't ask from angels or beauties... but ok, can look... then can fuck liao..

Tenrang
10-12-2004, 11:09 AM
anyway,

Ah Dez,

Is there still any activities in SK? Was passing that area last night and the place looks dead man

bleu12
10-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Bro Dez, you the man! Great FR :D