PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang in France

Kenzo1808
06-12-2004, 07:47 PM
One of my friend went to a gang bang and here are some of the pics he tooks. Hope you guys enjoy.
This girls nick name is Miss Drainer, she is in her 30s and there was about 6 guys. And the damage was 50 euros/ pers.

sammyboyfor
07-12-2004, 03:52 AM
One of my friend went to a gang bang and here are some of the pics he tooks. Hope you guys enjoy.
This girls nick name is Miss Drainer, she is in her 30s and there was about 6 guys. And the damage was 50 euros/ pers.

Those pix look familiar. Are you sure your "friend" is telling the truth about the source of the pictures? :(

simone_simone
07-12-2004, 08:45 AM
you are right big man. it sure does look familiar. i think it was sent to me in my email about 4 weeks ago.

sammyboyfor
07-12-2004, 02:11 PM

Bloody conman! It's people like you who spoil things for the rest of us! :mad:

DumbAss
07-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Bloody conman! It's people like you who spoil things for the rest of us! :mad:
He is just plain desperate to gain back his access and download pix from this site and put it up elsewhere.
Freeloader!
:mad:

iersan
07-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Busted !! :cool:

sammyboyfor
07-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Busted !! :cool:

I can't believe there are actually people in this world who would attempt such blatant dishonesty.

It destroys my faith in mankind. :(

"Miss Drainer"?????? fuckin hell

iersan
07-12-2004, 07:28 PM
I can't believe there are actually people in this world who would attempt such blatant dishonesty.

It destroys my faith in mankind. :(

LOL, Miss Drainer indeed. Have a cold one mate, nothing like a good beer on a fine evening to cool ya down...you'll be laughing at this one in no time LOL. Cheers! ;)

KingEros
07-12-2004, 11:32 PM
It destroys my faith in mankind.
He must be thinking we're all "Mr Idiot", "Mr Moron", "Mr Foolish" & "Mr Stupid" ... at your command, the zapping begins?? ;)

BTW, as a matter of principle, would he have been granted access if those pics were not fakes ... bearing in mind that he's confessed that those were pics from his friends?? :confused:

sammyboyfor
08-12-2004, 03:51 AM
BTW, as a matter of principle, would he have been granted access if those pics were not fakes ... bearing in mind that he's confessed that those were pics from his friends?? :confused:

"My friend took these pix" is a standard disclaimer from many consters. I get many emails for authorisation containing recycled pix supposedly taken by "friends".

Another popular source of pix are those sent by "girl having cybersex with me sent me nude pix of herself". Invariably, the pix are fraudulent. :mad:

simone_simone
08-12-2004, 08:01 AM
i am still looking thru my files to get you those other pics of "miss drainer" just to have evidence to help you guys zap him.......