PDA

View Full Version : Planning a visit to Krabi - seeking suggestions

deem
10-01-2012, 04:16 AM
Hi Fellow Cheongsters !

Me and couple of my mates are heading to Krabi (90%), was wondering if the nights will be dull or can experienced brudders here suggest avenues to burn some money?

Please cone forward and show us the path :D

Thanks.

indianmagicoil
10-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Me and couple of my mates are heading to Krabi (90%), was wondering if the nights will be dull or can experienced brudders here suggest avenues to burn some money?
Krabi is flooded now so I assume nights will be chilly. Get a biscuit tin or any reasonable sized metal receptacle. Take all your bahts, preferably changed into the smallest denomination Bht20 notes, put it into the said tin. Take match and light it up. Now sit back and enjoy the warmth as your money burns away. Enjoy man!

Pearl
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Krabi is flooded now so I assume nights will be chilly. Get a biscuit tin or any reasonable sized metal receptacle. Take all your bahts, preferably changed into the smallest denomination Bht20 notes, put it into the said tin. Take match and light it up. Now sit back and enjoy the warmth as your money burns away. Enjoy man!

:D:D .. Good one

deem
11-01-2012, 02:51 AM

Daaaamn !! That bad eh?
Ohh shoot, lets see where else.
Thanks bro.

indianmagicoil
11-01-2012, 02:54 AM
Daaaamn !! That bad eh?
Ohh shoot, lets see where else.
Thanks bro.
Phuket or Samui I believe are still dry. Chok dee!

bonnie1
19-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Anyone else just came back from Krabi? I'm going there with a couple of friends next week to chill out. Was looking through the Krabi postings and not that many places to cheong leh.

Anyone willing to shed some cheonging light?

Kumsia

natto3
20-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Anyone else just came back from Krabi? I'm going there with a couple of friends next week to chill out. Was looking through the Krabi postings and not that many places to cheong leh.

Kumsia
go to ao nang or a little further away with beautiful beaches, koh lanta.:)

luckylurker
20-01-2012, 04:57 PM

Good one! Biscuit tin hahaha. :D

If I have power I'll up you, not literally. Or up your avatar girl, literally.

indianmagicoil
20-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Good one! Biscuit tin hahaha. :D If I have power I'll up you, not literally. Or up your avatar girl, literally.
Avatar is a Thai teen who posted it on her Facebook. 17 years old only with a bit of baby fat. Sorry didn't "on" her so no FR... :D

Happy Dragon Year bro! :D

bonnie1
21-01-2012, 03:38 PM
How about the Massage Places there? Is it those Spa type of got special type?

knowntender
22-01-2012, 02:53 AM

Kumsia

If nighlife and lady companionship are important factors, then why pick Krabi and why not go to Phuket ?

Phuket offers much much more than Krabi and a lively nightlife as well. Also you can do one day excursion trip from Phuket to Krabi by speedboat.

Honestly Bro, Krabi is the kind of destination that you'd better bring your own lady.