PDA

View Full Version : Eager Mom

js90712
29-11-2004, 04:43 AM
I was at the park enjoying my lunch. Saw this mom with her 3 yr. old. I smiled and she returned it. I winked and she returned it. She was a game.

Chatted for a while. She had to go back home to fix the dinner before her hubby came back from work. Exchanged tel. # and promised to call.

Next day was my day off. I couldn't wait to call her. At 10 called her- she was at my door step by 11. (she took baby to her sister's place).

She quickly undressed and here she is.. :D

ecco6
29-11-2004, 05:13 AM
I was at the park enjoying my lunch. Saw this mom with her 3 yr. old. I smiled and she returned it. I winked and she returned it. She was a game.

Chatted for a while. She had to go back home to fix the dinner before her hubby came back from work. Exchanged tel. # and promised to call.

Next day was my day off. I couldn't wait to call her. At 10 called her- she was at my door step by 11. (she took baby to her sister's place).

She quickly undressed and here she is.. :D
Brother u damn "HENG" hor.... next time i go for lunch break , i thinked i must start to "BIO" for mummy with kids....and start winking... :p

KingEros
29-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Saw this mom with her 3 yr. old.
She had to go back home to fix the dinner before her hubby came back from work.
She took baby to her sister's place
Have to take care of kid at his/her wildest & fix dinner as well ... but with those nails?? No maid to talk of since she's even had to send the kid to here sis' ... :confused:

NVM though ... I'll just take it that she's your F-buddy & continue to take up front row seats.

Presto6969
30-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Nice pics dude...more coming up i hope.

I got a shock when I saw the 2nd pic....too pale. :eek: It's 3 in the morning....hope i dun any nightmares. LOL

Keep it cumming!

js90712
09-12-2004, 12:02 PM
This is what she does BEST !!!! :p

If you are enjoying this.. as much as I did.. -- REP.- me pls..

Thanks Bro...

iersan
14-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the pics mate,
Cant up you anymore, ran out of power for today. ;)

js90712
17-01-2005, 08:04 AM
:p :p

She loves her nipples being sucked..