PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

Sandunes
27-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Boss,

occasionally, got annoying pricks in the chat room, no chance to get rid of them at all?

Please help.

thanks.;)

sammyboyfor
28-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Yeah! Some people are so mean to others who just want to chat! Such as these guys!

Who are they?

sammyboyfor
28-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Hi my dear highly respected and honored sir!

These people are the rude people who post very mean comments in certain threads. They are instigating forum wars. Which could lead to problems. And in the chatrooms, they hurl insults at people they do not like. This is bad!

Yours faithfully

I don't need a description of their characters flaws. I need their ACCOUNTS!!!:rolleyes:

Telling me what sorry asses they are doesn't help me deal with the issue.

sammyboyfor
28-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi sir

the users include Sandunes and DeusExMJ. But there are others and I can't recall their names.

Thank you

If anyone causes problems, just note their nicks and I can then check the chat logs. If they cause too many problems, I'll ZAP them.:p

Xgenre
28-11-2011, 09:00 AM
If anyone causes problems, just note their nicks and I can then check the chat logs. If they cause too many problems, I'll ZAP them.:p

Great. So there are chat logs. The one causing problems is none other than ElementaryS. He floods the main of the chatroom with nonsensical posts such as http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261419. Not much point in zapping him too. Looking at his points, he probably doesn't care much about points. I wonder if he is a clone that is set up in Nov 2011 to irritate people here. If you can zap his real nick, that would be useful.

Big Sexy
28-11-2011, 10:33 AM
No worries sam..
i will visit the chatroom more often to check out the trouble-makers.. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah! Big Sex! You have to save the chat room from the evil doers who will destroy the chatroom! But first, if you give me some green powers, I will be able to fight them. Thank you!

Boss Sam and Moderators, this troll and spammer is Real Trouble Maker in this forum. Just go read his PSLE level threads.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261306

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261419

:D:p

sammyboyfor
28-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Boss Sam and Moderators, this troll and spammer is Real Trouble Maker in this forum.

Nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted fun once in a while. :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-11-2011, 05:38 PM
....Because they were trying to create tension in the forum and chatroom.

I quote from Boss comment:

Nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted fun once in a while. :p

Boss, don't mind. Thanks :D:p

sammyboyfor
29-11-2011, 08:00 AM
And Boss, if you think this has gone too far, by all means close this thread or block me. After all, according to our esteemed friend here, IT'S ALL VIRTUAL RIGHT? WHY SO @#$%ING SERIOUS?!?!

I don't think you've gone too far. However, I do think that there are far too many who take on line interaction far too seriously.:confused:

Take a chill pill. Getting worked up simply means the troll has achieved his desired aim of irritating the hell out of you. :p

If you just ignored the ribbing, he'd be gone in no time.

WonderGirl25
29-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Aiyoyo. Who sent his regards to your mother, Mr. Jim Carey? Asking him not taste a chilli paste on his eyes yet har. Took HIM to Jim Curry later. Later, step him like meepok.

sammyboyfor
29-11-2011, 11:20 AM
oei.... chatroom down this morn again and many of the samsters here are so desparate to get in and haizz.... I always the one they check whether is the chatroom down :D

We are moving the forum to a new server so there are lots of settings that need to be updated.

The chat room will be fixed soon.

WonderGirl25
29-11-2011, 11:25 AM
yo princess, please speak proper England if not boss will correct you again...

please be advised :D

Aiyoyo. First time, I replied already kena comment. lol . SBF cannot used singlish? I better on that one.

WonderGirl25
29-11-2011, 11:32 AM
thanks boss, can consider to add more icons, moaning sounds etc....

;)

:D

appreciate it

I am sure the boss will listen to the Legend words....

husky_hush
29-11-2011, 06:04 PM
And Boss, if you think this has gone too far, by all means close this thread or block me. After all, according to our esteemed friend here, IT'S ALL VIRTUAL RIGHT? WHY SO @#$%ING SERIOUS?!?! *sticks middle finger up* I SCREW YOU, I SPIT ON YOU, I SHALL GET A TRANNY TO FUCK YOU!!!!!

yo...... cool down, just click the "Red button" to ignore it when he is in the chatroom lor....... the more u response the more happy he is...... just let he be and slowly he will gone :D

Apocalypse
01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
What if the troll hangs around for years to come? What if he's one of the regular posters?! What if he's you?

Eventually the bridge will fall down and crush the troll

Apocalypse
07-12-2011, 07:31 PM
The worry here is that 'eventually' could mean 100 years. Eventually... maybe 99 years later.

I think the bridge just fell. Troll's not dead cos its like a cockroach.

Wujit
16-01-2012, 10:34 PM
*CHOKES IN RAGE* WHAT THE HELL?!?! Everyone in the chatroom can attest that YOU DeusEXMJ is the troublemaker! And you dare to finger-point ME and SANDUNES to the Boss? I never do anything wrong or irritating in the forum, you were the idiot going round irritating people with their nicknames or asking idiotic questions about whether guys were gay or have they been molested!!! Boss, I cross my heart twice over swear on my honour that i have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong here in the forum or in the chatroom. Do please go ahead and check the message logs! Let's see who's the cheeky liar here!

Wujit
16-01-2012, 10:36 PM
You describing yourself GOOD SIR? Look who's the one hiding behind anonymity and being a hypocrite! You dare you ask me for my real ID, I straight come out tell you. YOU GOT GUTS?
Be thankful this is not the real world. In the real world, insulting other people's names, asking irrelevant questions about personal experiences of self-sodomisation, and harrassing guys about whether they have been molested or not before would at best end up with you being seen as a weirdo, or someone reporting you to the police for harassment, or worst still end up with you in hospital ICU for a week due to a suspicious car crash. Do not test my patience ElementaryS, do not test other brothers' patiences as well, your luck will run out one day, and when it does, you'd best pray hope for a swift and merciful retribution to take hold of you! You think you are the only one who can write big words? WELL I CAN. At least I cna back them up with solid muscle. CAN YOU?!?!

And Boss, if you think this has gone too far, by all means close this thread or block me. After all, according to our esteemed friend here, IT'S ALL VIRTUAL RIGHT? WHY SO @#$%ING SERIOUS?!?! *sticks middle finger up* I SCREW YOU, I SPIT ON YOU, I SHALL GET A TRANNY TO FUCK YOU!!!!!

You describing yourself GOOD SIR? Look who's the one hiding behind anonymity and being a hypocrite! You dare you ask me for my real ID, I straight come out tell you. YOU GOT GUTS?
Be thankful this is not the real world. In the real world, insulting other people's names, asking irrelevant questions about personal experiences of self-sodomisation, and harrassing guys about whether they have been molested or not before would at best end up with you being seen as a weirdo, or someone reporting you to the police for harassment, or worst still end up with you in hospital ICU for a week due to a suspicious car crash. Do not test my patience ElementaryS, do not test other brothers' patiences as well, your luck will run out one day, and when it does, you'd best pray hope for a swift and merciful retribution to take hold of you! You think you are the only one who can write big words? WELL I CAN. At least I cna back them up with solid muscle. CAN YOU?!?!