PDA

View Full Version : Help needed to find experinced WL

michong
24-11-2004, 02:41 PM
Hi all bros,

I needed recommendation any WL at KS / Desker / Petain that can help my friend. He is over 30, still mama boy, never had gf, VIRGIN. So we bring him to HC and pay gal for FJ to him. Gal come out said he cannot stand only he DIY can... Everytime we bring him to HC, same DIY can gal cannot. :confused:

We are trying to find any experinced WL who can handled his case. We cannot jian si bu jiu lah...

Pistone
24-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Hi all bros,

I needed recommendation any WL at KS / Desker / Petain that can help my friend. He is over 30, still mama boy, never had gf, VIRGIN. So we bring him to HC and pay gal for FJ to him. Gal come out said he cannot stand only he DIY can... Everytime we bring him to HC, same DIY can gal cannot. :confused:

We are trying to find any experinced WL who can handled his case. We cannot jian si bu jiu lah...

bro... has he tried a bbbj before?
if like that also cannot stand.. than his problem should not be physical liao..
should be inside his head.. either got insecurities or self-esteem problem liao..
maybe try CAT 80 or 150 in GL.. those quite experienced.. should be able to make him feel comfortable..

cheers

robertking
24-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Hi all bros,

I am not quite sure you are serious....but the problem dont seem too difficult to solve....what with vigra, calis....around??? :confused:

asdfghjkl
24-11-2004, 05:45 PM
yep cat 150 experienced liao ler :)

collin_23
24-11-2004, 05:55 PM
I will not recommend my friends who have not tried commercial sex before to go try it just for sake of breaking virgin though. This is because condoms provide only 85% protection from HIV and that is when used properly and always practiced. Furthermore stds such as herpes, syphillis, diseases that cause gentital warts and others can still be caught even with condoms.

If possible, I will recommend nice girls to him instead or maybe ask his preference as in whether he interested in trying out relationships with nice foreign woman at marriage agencies.

When I started cheonging, no one told me these also and I was ignorant. My friends did not tell me also cause they ignorant also. No excuses to blame cause no one force me also though.

Really want try petain find Jac H7. Read that she offer very good serivce. My recommendation is kathy H10. Do advise your friend to wear a condom even when doing BJ. If he really the kind run out of steam, H16R19 lao chio should be able handle him as will BJ him for long time but this one more important to wear condom cause she sort of an ang pai petain. Worst come to worst one geylang 150 ang pai will knock him down easily.:cool:

Down my points if u feel not happy with this post. I only thinking if your friend is mine than how I will react as in I were u. I don't want your friend to get anything also. If possible, I don't want go into commercial sex rather give the chance to others. Now what I can do is only to quit while ahead.

chatoh
24-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Bro !
I agree with Bro Collin says. It's always better to find a proper girl instead of a pros for sex.
As another Bro pointed out, your friend could have psychological problems when it comes to sex.
I saw one case a long time ago of a young guy who was taken to a brothel by his friends, he walked out. I know of a friend who could not get an erection in front of a pros, but with with his girlfriends he could.
Taking the plunge into commercial sex is a big decision beacuse it creates an addiction. It's very difficult to quit.
In Petain : Maybe H16R19 is too hardcore for your friend to handle. I have tried her several times. She's too ang pai and her hygiene is lousy. She gives BBJ and CIM to first time customers. Even the first time I tried her, she gave me BBJ, CIM and 69. One time when I was her regular she even tried to french kiss me sticking out her toungue near my lips, I politely offered her my ears and neck for her to lick me.
Good luck Bro !

TheHappyMondays
25-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Bro !
I agree with Bro Collin says. It's always better to find a proper girl instead of a pros for sex.
As another Bro pointed out, your friend could have psychological problems when it comes to sex.
I saw one case a long time ago of a young guy who was taken to a brothel by his friends, he walked out. I know of a friend who could not get an erection in front of a pros, but with with his girlfriends he could.
Taking the plunge into commercial sex is a big decision beacuse it creates an addiction. It's very difficult to quit.
In Petain : Maybe H16R19 is too hardcore for your friend to handle. I have tried her several times. She's too ang pai and her hygiene is lousy. She gives BBJ and CIM to first time customers. Even the first time I tried her, she gave me BBJ, CIM and 69. One time when I was her regular she even tried to french kiss me sticking out her toungue near my lips, I politely offered her my ears and neck for her to lick me.
Good luck Bro !

Truly said. H16R19 very hardcore and hygeine habits is dirty. Go try her if you dont mind her hygeine. Just closed your eyes and enjoys! :)

chatoh
26-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Truly said. H16R19 very hardcore and hygeine habits is dirty. Go try her if you dont mind her hygeine. Just closed your eyes and enjoys! :)

Bro HappyMondays !
You patronized already ?
Thinking about her (h16R19) gives me a hard on.
Cannot tahan her BJ !
Bye !

TheHappyMondays
26-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Bro HappyMondays !
You patronized already ?
Thinking about her (h16R19) gives me a hard on.
Cannot tahan her BJ !
Bye !

Sometime, got queue of 1 or 2 brothers. Be patient and wait for good stuff. Just do it while closing your eyes! :)

hurricane2004
21-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Last wk end went to look for JAC but she is MIA. Happen to see H16R19 hv no q n dr open, so went in. Agree with bros that she is real hardcore. Her BBBJ skill is excellent. But hygiene is real lousy if compare to PT/JAC or KS/JUN. Notice that she only wash her mouth but doesn't use any lotion to rin her mouth.

Having tried BBBJ with other WLs like H14R12, H24R13, I think this WL give u better hygiene and safety.

soccersaint
03-01-2005, 04:34 AM
Try $40 first loh....if not try June at KS should be experience enough :D