PDA

View Full Version : DNP Plaza (Johor)

Ah Dez
18-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Shit man, went there yesterday. then then was a fight, i think it appear in the papers, the Ang Mo kill the Ah beng.

anyway, back to the girls.....

Was at De Benz, think it is the 3rd time in 1 week. Saw a lot of new faces..... might be going back again soon. Found myself a target.

Anyone want to tag along? :D

sdfr
18-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Shit man, went there yesterday. then then was a fight, i think it appear in the papers, the Ang Mo kill the Ah beng.

anyway, back to the girls.....

Was at De Benz, think it is the 3rd time in 1 week. Saw a lot of new faces..... might be going back again soon. Found myself a target.

Anyone want to tag along? :D

how the angmo kill the ahbeng.... using his hands? ang mo is what kind... white angmo or black angmo... wah... such kind of violence oso got there. ... tsk tsk...

hmmm... i got only i regular old bird in de benz... long time ago... wonder she still working... hmmm

Malaysian Datuk
19-11-2004, 03:33 PM
how the angmo kill the ahbeng.... using his hands? ang mo is what kind... white angmo or black angmo... wah... such kind of violence oso got there. ... tsk tsk...

hmmm... i got only i regular old bird in de benz... long time ago... wonder she still working... hmmm
ang mo = red hair, should mean white guy......

nzkaki
19-11-2004, 03:39 PM
ang mo = red hair, should mean white guy......

or a abeng with red hair but fair skin?
just j/k, dun zap me :p

lawry
19-11-2004, 03:56 PM
why start new thread??
there is already a thread on dnp liao mah.. pls dont create too many thread leh.. too blur liao.. grin..

jbguy
19-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Walau man, the case is happen at other area, how come post it under DNP forum? if bro here misunderstanding,a lot of kaki scare to go there liao... :confused:

Malaysian Datuk
30-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Walau man, the case is happen at other area, how come post it under DNP forum? if bro here misunderstanding,a lot of kaki scare to go there liao... :confused:As it is I already scare to go there....the drinks prices scare me away :D

toothbrush
30-11-2004, 08:23 PM
As it is I already scare to go there....the drinks prices scare me away :D

Sure... or u have too many tiraks to handle :p

Ah Dez
01-12-2004, 03:47 PM
As it is I already scare to go there....the drinks prices scare me away :D

When you going there again? :D

mopiko
02-12-2004, 03:06 AM
This coming Friday would be quite Crowded. Quite a few girls having Birthdays.

Malaysian Datuk
02-12-2004, 09:00 PM
When you going there again? :Dwhen you buy me one bucket I will be there.... :D

Malaysian Datuk
02-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Walau man, the case is happen at other area, how come post it under DNP forum? if bro here misunderstanding,a lot of kaki scare to go there liao... :confused:
BTW bro can you confirm if this case happened in Permas? Over affair with a married woman? And the guy who got killed is a married guy 30+ and drives a BMW? Regularly goes to Singapore to pick up his KTV girlfriends? I just heard rumours about this connected to someone I know :eek:

Ah Dez
03-12-2004, 06:58 PM
when you buy me one bucket I will be there.... :D

Next Friday? ? ON YOU... :D

Ah Dez
03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Was there last nite.... but no crowd.

Snowman
04-12-2004, 09:46 PM
Was there last nite.... but no crowd.

It was just the same few girls. Not Few Actually, but then. Nothing much.
Friday going? comfirm?

mopiko
04-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Next Friday? ? ON YOU... :D

I also ON! can go see JESSIE...

Ryan
05-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Sorry for my blurness.

But where is DNP plaza?

Thanks

Ah Dez
06-12-2004, 08:05 PM
Sorry for my blurness.

But where is DNP plaza?

Thanks

DNP, You know where is Grand Continental Hotel? The stretch of street down, u see New York Hotel. DNP plaza is 50m down.

Just a building with a lot of pubs.

the girls there are consider 1st GRADE in JB.

Serampang is 2nd....

Eden/ Tun Aimiah can be considered 3rd.

mopiko
06-12-2004, 08:20 PM
DNP, You know where is Grand Continental Hotel? The stretch of street down, u see New York Hotel. DNP plaza is 50m down.

Just a building with a lot of pubs.

the girls there are consider 1st GRADE in JB.

Serampang is 2nd....

Eden/ Tun Aimiah can be considered 3rd.

1st grade in Looks? or digging your pocket?

youngboy_jb
07-12-2004, 04:39 AM

haha..i dont know abt looks..but if they say they #2 in digging your pocket (and ur grave)..no 1 dare to say #1

sdfr
07-12-2004, 03:09 PM

BOTH laaaa... u know any ger 1st grd in looks and don noe how to dig pocket??? when a ger grow up to be 1st grd in look, they will enter a college call dig pocket college, they take course in how to dig pocket. here is the course curiculum laaa

DP101- dig pocket basic
RB103 - How to identify a "robert".
ACC202- how to act cute cute
DN204 - fundamentals of ladies drink ... prerequisite to onsite training. they learn about ribena drink, orange juz drink etc
MS203 - mother sick course
MBB305 - my birthday today project (extra credit)
in the 4th yr, they go for on-site training. like DNP plaza.

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 03:00 AM
BOTH laaaa... u know any ger 1st grd in looks and don noe how to dig pocket??? when a ger grow up to be 1st grd in look, they will enter a college call dig pocket college, they take course in how to dig pocket. here is the course curiculum laaa

DP101- dig pocket basic
RB103 - How to identify a "robert".
ACC202- how to act cute cute
DN204 - fundamentals of ladies drink ... prerequisite to onsite training. they learn about ribena drink, orange juz drink etc
MS203 - mother sick course
MBB305 - my birthday today project (extra credit)
in the 4th yr, they go for on-site training. like DNP plaza.

HaHa... Good one... :D

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Anyway, this friday i should be going down. But then, i think would be very crowded, quite a lot of girls' birthday this coming friday.

Hummm.. anyone realize that EMPIRE had closed down? i mean... yah, they change name for about 2 mths liao, but then, all the girls seems to have left the place...

DaveWong
08-12-2004, 03:17 AM
Anyway, this friday i should be going down. But then, i think would be very crowded, quite a lot of girls' birthday this coming friday.

Hummm.. anyone realize that EMPIRE had closed down? i mean... yah, they change name for about 2 mths liao, but then, all the girls seems to have left the place...

Hi , i am a great fan of yours. Have been following your FRs for a long time and would be going down to this dnp to take a look. any girls you would recommand when we go down? i understand that the girls would be sharpening their knives, but any pretty ladies?

Zhong Guo B
08-12-2004, 07:13 AM
Hi , i am a great fan of yours. Have been following your FRs for a long time and would be going down to this dnp to take a look. any girls you would recommand when we go down? i understand that the girls would be sharpening their knives, but any pretty ladies?

I am oso a great fan of his too!!

How abt we start a Ah Dez Fan Club :D

Sean_c
08-12-2004, 08:25 AM
criteria for membership???

gunman69sg
08-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Fan of AH DEZ too!

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 04:27 PM

I know some Empire girls jumped back to the new DB before Empire close because Raymond already told them he is closing down

Tenrang
08-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Malaysian Datuk,

The place is now known as MONDO. Quite some happening chicks there. If you have a fat wallet, then you would be able to pick them up. All depends on your style.

The girls in D Bieres & D Benz are actually swapping around all the pubs in DNP. So Happy Hunting

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Malaysian Datuk,

The place is now known as MONDO. Quite some happening chicks there. If you have a fat wallet, then you would be able to pick them up. All depends on your style.

The girls in D Bieres & D Benz are actually swapping around all the pubs in DNP. So Happy HuntingI was in love with an Empire girl some months back and as with most relationships of this kind it was one-sided on my part....now I have woken up and just go to these places to drink and for some company and hopes of picking any of the girls up are way way way at the back of my head. :(

dirtbike08
08-12-2004, 06:50 PM
De Benz got one gal....Cindy..didnt reali manage to catch a real look at her....but seems not bad looking....
got another gal....Cindy's friend....but didnt manage to get her name...
hope next visit can see her...
haha......

dragoco
08-12-2004, 11:48 PM
De Benz got one gal....Cindy..didnt reali manage to catch a real look at her....but seems not bad looking....
got another gal....Cindy's friend....but didnt manage to get her name...
hope next visit can see her...
haha......

ermmmm Bro ...... may i know where's DNP plaza? thanks alot.... :D

cumming
09-12-2004, 10:30 AM
ermmmm Bro ...... may i know where's DNP plaza? thanks alot.... :D

Just a building with a lot of pubs. <--- posted by bro dez

obviously you never go thru the whole thread, it was posted at the previous page.. :mad:

Tenrang
09-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Dirtbike08

For your info, Cindy is from De Bieres. She is one of the Ang Pai there. Used to go there to look for her as she can speak GOOD ENGLISH. My Mandarin damn Jia Lat so communication a bit JIA LAT.

Her English good and she can play pool with you all the time. Also she has Really good looking BOOBS.

Happy Hunting

dragoco
09-12-2004, 10:03 PM

Just a building with a lot of pubs. <--- posted by bro dez

obviously you never go thru the whole thread, it was posted at the previous page.. :mad:

ok.... very sorry abt my stupid question

Ah Dez
10-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Dirtbike08

For your info, Cindy is from De Bieres. She is one of the Ang Pai there. Used to go there to look for her as she can speak GOOD ENGLISH. My Mandarin damn Jia Lat so communication a bit JIA LAT.

Her English good and she can play pool with you all the time. Also she has Really good looking BOOBS.

Happy Hunting

Cindy , Ang Pai? correct me if i am wrong... but.... she never was 1.

Annie, Michelle,CoCo just to name a few.... open at least twice the amount of beer she open.

If want to talk about HOT girl... well, i remember the PEAK period , last year.. when there was a lot of CHAI TAOs around....

The top girl from De Bieres... Hiroko, got 1 mth took back $17k a MTH!!... while at De Benz, Michelle took back $15k!..

well, this was last year.... now, everyone says no business.... but then, compare De Benz, De bieres with others.... i still think they at least earn a 8-9k.... for Ang Pais...

Ah Dez
10-12-2004, 02:10 AM
I was in love with an Empire girl some months back and as with most relationships of this kind it was one-sided on my part....now I have woken up and just go to these places to drink and for some company and hopes of picking any of the girls up are way way way at the back of my head. :(

HUmm.... if u don't like the girl, would u even go and to the pub to drink??? rather not a Coffee shop??

So how? FRIDAY NITE? i haven't meet this great chiongster from JB yet... so do i have the honour of meeting the Datuk?

:D

Tenrang
10-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Malaysian Datuk / Ah Dez.

I think we should start communicating.
PM me your mobile numbers and keep in touch
THanks

lawry
10-12-2004, 11:07 AM
The top girl from De Bieres... Hiroko, got 1 mth took back $17k a MTH!!... while at De Benz, Michelle took back $15k!..

well, this was last year.... now, everyone says no business.... but then, compare De Benz, De bieres with others.... i still think they at least earn a 8-9k.... for Ang Pais...

yoh... last time.. fark me for mentioning names.. now u say their names and even mention their pay until song song.. grin.. wan to get fark by me too... :mad:

Tenrang
10-12-2004, 11:12 AM
wah Lawry,

Why so angry woh.......... Information only mah

lawry
10-12-2004, 11:17 AM
wah Lawry,

Why so angry woh.......... Information only mah

no lah.. last time i mention names kanna fark by MR dez.. so now he mention must take chance to fark him back mah.... :)

Tenrang
10-12-2004, 11:19 AM
hehe.......
you must be feeling shiok now. Have fun

lawry
10-12-2004, 11:28 AM
hehe.......
you must be feeling shiok now. Have fun

Of course shiok lah.. tell u a secret...

(ah dez backside damn good to fark!!! ) :D

Tenrang
10-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Brother Lawry,

Did not know you are a BI SEXUAL GUY. Wah lau eh

dirtbike08
10-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Dirtbike08

Happy Hunting

nice boobs??
didnt reali see....
but i think onli at most B cup rite.....think shld be A onli....

dirtbike08
10-12-2004, 07:51 PM
yoh... last time.. fark me for mentioning names.. now u say their names and even mention their pay until song song.. grin.. wan to get fark by me too... :mad:
when u uping my rep pts?
i up urs liao wor....

ahming
11-12-2004, 02:49 AM
How cum no up mi rep leh?? :p

Tenrang
11-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Dirtbike,

Basically most of the Singaporeans like to go there because the some of the girls have good command of English. Up points?

Somebody please enlightne me
Thanks

Malaysian Datuk
14-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Cindy , Ang Pai? correct me if i am wrong... but.... she never was 1.

Annie, Michelle,CoCo just to name a few.... open at least twice the amount of beer she open.

If want to talk about HOT girl... well, i remember the PEAK period , last year.. when there was a lot of CHAI TAOs around....

well, this was last year.... now, everyone says no business.... but then, compare De Benz, De bieres with others.... i still think they at least earn a 8-9k.... for Ang Pais...Hiroko A9 at Step? Sometime back got a thread dedicated to her here.......now very hard to see her. Heard she only work part-time basis, got BAO already maybe. $17K!!! :eek:

kanasai
14-12-2004, 09:40 PM
How cum no up mi rep leh?? :p

then when u up me wor???

Ah Dez
15-12-2004, 02:13 AM
Of course shiok lah.. tell u a secret...

(ah dez backside damn good to fark!!! ) :D

Not forgetting, you are the BIGGEST CHAI TAO..... :rolleyes:

Ah Dez
15-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Hiroko A9 at Step? Sometime back got a thread dedicated to her here.......now very hard to see her. Heard she only work part-time basis, got BAO already maybe. $17K!!! :eek:

Her Breasts seems to got bigger... seems that maybe someone has been playing with them every night..

notforgetting, her sister's car.... (Eiko) her Proton, was paid up... in CASH!

Ah Dez
17-12-2004, 01:58 PM

Edit... You are only 2nd Best! because the best is BACK! at DNP! ;)

Divine
19-12-2004, 02:49 AM
ah dez...pai seh on friday...no $$$ lah..geting it on tuesday onli..but christmas eve i need to be in there...wanna go...????

any gers in there last nite bo?? i free man until 3rd jan

Divine
19-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Edit... You are only 2nd Best! because the best is BACK! at DNP! ;)

jackie back at dnp meh??

Ah Dez
19-12-2004, 05:42 AM
ah dez...pai seh on friday...no $$$ lah..geting it on tuesday onli..but christmas eve i need to be in there...wanna go...????

any gers in there last nite bo?? i free man until 3rd jan

Then i ON you... both tomorrow and Tuesday?? ;)

JackieWong
19-12-2004, 11:57 AM
jackie back at dnp meh??

Fuck u lah FYI i never been to DNP for 1 1/2 yrs already furthermore don't be a pot call a kettle black lah I never mention u always borrow $$ from me to open drinks and buy a stupid $800 china brand hp for yr fish and spoilt only 3 mth old!! Until now u haven't pay me back in full.

As for ah dez i noe u always go around behind my back saying i'm a chai tao i kept quiet dosen't mean i scare of u. I admit i used to open drinks for Hiroko cos she is my gf then...anyway 5 drinks on normal day only on Valentine day or her birthday then 20 drinks, that is nothing compare to her other chai tao.
U say that u never open LD if memory never fail me i saw u in DeBires alone wif Coco during my last few visits to DNP u show me the recipts of 25 LD for Coco. I ever call Hiroko to check on Michelle earning record u shd noe wat i found and that exclude those paying by cash....i never mention to anybody cos i believe code of intergity but u force me. What piss me off the most u go and tell to the 17yr old FL abt the both sister wat the fuck u trying to do!!! Do u noe she is my sg gf frenz sister!!. Come on lah don;t be double standard everybody got theirs way of spend theirs $$$ as long as we are happy i don't give a damn wat other ppl say.

Lastly FYI Eiko car was stolen last year she get back 80 per cent of the $$ from the insurance so she is able to pay a new proton in cash.

Divine
19-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Fuck u lah FYI i never been to DNP for 1 1/2 yrs already furthermore don't be a pot call a kettle black lah I never mention u always borrow $$ from me to open drinks and buy a stupid $800 china brand hp for yr fish and spoilt only 3 mth old!! Until now u haven't pay me back in full.

As for ah dez i noe u always go around behind my back saying i'm a chai tao i kept quiet dosen't mean i scare of u. I admit i used to open drinks for Hiroko cos she is my gf then...anyway 5 drinks on normal day only on Valentine day or her birthday then 20 drinks, that is nothing compare to her other chai tao.
U say that u never open LD if memory never fail me i saw u in DeBires alone wif Coco during my last few visits to DNP u show me the recipts of 25 LD for Coco. I ever call Hiroko to check on Michelle earning record u shd noe wat i found and that exclude those paying by cash....i never mention to anybody cos i believe code of intergity but u force me. What piss me off the most u go and tell to the 17yr old FL abt the both sister wat the fuck u trying to do!!! Do u noe she is my sg gf frenz sister!!. Come on lah don;t be double standard everybody got theirs way of spend theirs $$$ as long as we are happy i don't give a damn wat other ppl say.

Lastly FYI Eiko car was stolen last year she get back 80 per cent of the $$ from the insurance so she is able to pay a new proton in cash.

pls hor......where got haven settle everthing yet... call me...

Divine
19-12-2004, 12:36 PM

td u bo $$ liao....tuesday then got $$....

fcukger
19-12-2004, 12:41 PM

mind if i join u? beri long didnt go drinking @ DNP liaox... stop since the Jazz n Blue been burnt down... only sometime go permas CoCO2... 1 ppl go beri boring sometime... if u dun mind i join let me noe if u r going... thanx in advance... :cool:

JackieWong
19-12-2004, 12:47 PM
call me n tell me where got balance zzzzzz..tot i settled with you like so long ago......every time called, u oso bo mention.......

Pls LAH u shd noe yr pattern of paying me call u dun ans call muz search up and down looking 4 u and each time paying only 50 how many times u pay me??? still balance a hundred over but nvr mind i treat it as noeing yr true color in front of me say one thing behind my back my back say another thing. Anyway i never cheong my sb ppl anymore no one can be trusted :(

Ah Dez
19-12-2004, 01:18 PM

1] I admit saying you Chai Tao.... Aren't You? And i never like talking behind people's back..... i always say in front of your FACE.

2]5 on normal? she took your credit card, and went to swipe herself?

3]I never say i DON'T OPEN.. just not as much.

4]I NEVER OPEN even 1 LD for COCO in my whole life.... (Swear Till My Last pubic Hair)

5] Friend, You ask your So-Called GF to check Michelle's earning record.... come on.. use your brain, the record will show WHO open, What for her?? come on..... the record book never writes WHO OPEN,WHAT , only WHEN and HOW MANY.

6]That 17 FL ask if i knew you... i said YES! quite for some time. She ask how and what you do .... i didn't even say a thing... she keep asking, so i just said when we still knew each other, you had a GF name hiroko.... i didn't even say much..

come on man.... we went out together a lot of time... and you should know me, since when i bothers to say more than needed.
Na Bay, U just pissed about the FL who spills the beans on you........ put your money where your mouth is, ask her out, and we will see.
Think Properly.... All time, we were out... when girls/people ask... did i even bother to say anything???
Things can be settle among friends.... buy you choose it to do it this way, whose fault?

anyway, the girls above are just things of the past... Be it whoever....

WHY you so KUA BWAY KUI?

anyway... NOW you are the one writing all the above... you said more than i wrote for the past 2 years on DNP, Happy Liao?

Ah Dez
19-12-2004, 01:21 PM
mind if i join u? beri long didnt go drinking @ DNP liaox... stop since the Jazz n Blue been burnt down... only sometime go permas CoCO2... 1 ppl go beri boring sometime... if u dun mind i join let me noe if u r going... thanx in advance... :cool:

You have to wait, ask we settle this problem 1st..

acer3939
19-12-2004, 01:23 PM
Cool bros.Let me buy you a drink http://img1.uaih.net/images/920055hodala.jpg

Cheers

JackieWong
19-12-2004, 04:26 PM
1] I admit saying you Chai Tao.... Aren't You? And i never like talking behind people's back..... i always say in front of your FACE.

2]5 on normal? she took your credit card, and went to swipe herself?

3]I never say i DON'T OPEN.. just not as much.

4]I NEVER OPEN even 1 LD for COCO in my whole life.... (Swear Till My Last pubic Hair)

5] Friend, You ask your So-Called GF to check Michelle's earning record.... come on.. use your brain, the record will show WHO open, What for her?? come on..... the record book never writes WHO OPEN,WHAT , only WHEN and HOW MANY.

6]That 17 FL ask if i knew you... i said YES! quite for some time. She ask how and what you do .... i didn't even say a thing... she keep asking, so i just said when we still knew each other, you had a GF name hiroko.... i didn't even say much..

come on man.... we went out together a lot of time... and you should know me, since when i bothers to say more than needed.
Na Bay, U just pissed about the FL who spills the beans on you........ put your money where your mouth is, ask her out, and we will see.
Think Properly.... All time, we were out... when girls/people ask... did i even bother to say anything???
Things can be settle among friends.... buy you choose it to do it this way, whose fault?

anyway, the girls above are just things of the past... Be it whoever....

WHY you so KUA BWAY KUI?

anyway... NOW you are the one writing all the above... you said more than i wrote for the past 2 years on DNP, Happy Liao?

1] ya i'm a chai tao u r a Mr Casanova u can fuck any gal for free and i say tat infront of yr face

2] tat agreement between me and her, she will take my card and swipe herself do i hav to show the recipt to u?

3] i only open for her...u open for diff gal.

4] Since u say that u never open for Coco maybe during tat point of time i'm blind and deaf c and hear wrongly

5] Cashier will keep a copy of customer receipt if pay by credit card the recipt will shown credit holder names

6] ya u say nothing much give remarks y i like hiroko not her sis eiko who is more pretty. Ask her out no problem anytime!

As for so called frenz sorry yr level too high i'm not fit to be yrs cos as wat u said i'm a chai tao only disgrace u

ah_yan
19-12-2004, 06:19 PM
cool cool...
:p

cheong jb
19-12-2004, 08:26 PM
men at war ..................

take coverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

come on lah , all of u always drink together just be cool abt it ok

lawry
20-12-2004, 02:06 PM

pai seh.. i think u got the wrong info... i believe last time.. u told me u spend more $$$ than me leh.. now u say i chai tao.. i remember u compared the number of ladies buckles open.. and it seems tat u open more than me leh..

anyway,

but i not chai tao in DNP.. i chai tao in other places... and yes been a chai tao payes sometime too... but been a chai tao in DNP doesnt pay.. so why been a chai tao in DNP.....

ehh.. and to call me the biggest chai tao in DNP.. DNP has to be closed down liao.. cause business too bad...

and i dont know wats up in ur brain nowadays.. why keep mentioning the gals earn how much.. which gal... and wat.. i tot u wan to keep quiet with these info... or u wan to show the world tat u are very knowledgable?? sometime it is good to be humble.... cause when u speak too much, u will speak the wrong things...

now even jackie is pissed off with u.. as far as i know jackie is a nice quiet guy... so if he is really pissed off... it meant something.. pls learn to reflect sometimes..

as a friend this is how much i can say.. but if u think i tok cok and offen u.. so be it..

ParaParaSakura
20-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Long time neber so many familiar nicks gather in one thread oredi........HOSAY BOH?

ParaParaSakura
20-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Sorrie brothers, saw all your nicks excited oredi........neber realise all so full of 'explosives'........this world so big we manage to have fate and providence to meet and drink together once......let's cherish and treasure those good times.......live and let live......

fish76
21-12-2004, 01:35 AM
Sorrie brothers, saw all your nicks excited oredi........neber realise all so full of 'explosives'........this world so big we manage to have fate and providence to meet and drink together once......let's cherish and treasure those good times.......live and let live......

Hello Bro Para Para, CheongJB, Ah Dez and the rest........LONG LONG no see or hear, I also loooooooong time never visit, only the FL thread I still go in. Wah, I nearly got a shock when i read the last page. Relax lar brudders.

Recently, the causeway always very jam, why har?........ :mad: .........is it because of the stupid toll reduce to S$20?

cumming
21-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Hello Bro Para Para, CheongJB, Ah Dez and the rest........LONG LONG no see or hear, I also loooooooong time never visit, only the FL thread I still go in. Wah, I nearly got a shock when i read the last page. Relax lar brudders.

Recently, the causeway always very jam, why har?........ :mad: .........is it because of the stupid toll reduce to S$20?

because economy no good lah... people cheong jb cheaper.. :p

Malaysian Datuk
21-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Recently, the causeway always very jam, why har?........ :mad: .........is it because of the stupid toll reduce to S$20?If Johorians go to Singapore before 2pm is free, can save S$30. Singapore govt. wants ringgit! ;)

Malaysian Datuk
21-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Cool bros.Let me buy you a drink http://img1.uaih.net/images/920055hodala.jpg

CheersI second that! Lai Lim Ah! :D btw bro simi beer lai eh?

ah_yan
21-12-2004, 10:50 PM
cool cool....
not another war coming huh.....
:eek:

fish76
22-12-2004, 11:08 AM
If Johorians go to Singapore before 2pm is free, can save S$30. Singapore govt. wants ringgit! ;)

Bro, JB cars enter Sing AFTER 2 p.m. free or BEFORE? I thought i read somewhere it's AFTER. And this entering Sing for free is only till Dec 31st right?

Anyway, just a traffic update. Went to JB yesterday, needed to go bank to settle some stuff. Left about 10+, Sing side, a little jam, 10-15 mins, M'sia side, also jam, but more cars. Took express lane so abt 20-25 mins.

Return trip @ 12+, M'sia side no problem, 5-10 mins, bloody Sing side, whole process took 35-40 mins.

I can't imagine the jam during the peak hours.........

Malaysian Datuk
22-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Bro, JB cars enter Sing AFTER 2 p.m. free or BEFORE? I thought i read somewhere it's AFTER. And this entering Sing for free is only till Dec 31st right?

Anyway, just a traffic update. Went to JB yesterday, needed to go bank to settle some stuff. Left about 10+, Sing side, a little jam, 10-15 mins, M'sia side, also jam, but more cars. Took express lane so abt 20-25 mins.

Return trip @ 12+, M'sia side no problem, 5-10 mins, bloody Sing side, whole process took 35-40 mins.

I can't imagine the jam during the peak hours.........sorrie is after....earlier 5 hours than before :o

Ah Dez
24-12-2004, 07:23 AM
jackie, i think your issue is just very simple, that 17 year old girl found out about your stuff and she say it is me who said it.
So, as long you are willing to clear it with me, we can come out and talk. But if you want to listen to her... then thats ok with me either.
If we have Chiong together for a year plus, and Hiroko don't even know anything about us,why would i even bother talk to a girl, whom i bonk once.. and didn't try again.....

Lawry, you are a no issue..... all these are none of your business. Put your $ when your mouth is. Don't come here talk all you can, but when action is needed, come give 108 excuses.

Ah Dez
24-12-2004, 07:24 AM

I can't imagine the jam during the peak hours.........

Nowadays.... KNN, JAM until Du Lan.....

etch
24-12-2004, 10:09 AM
If Johorians go to Singapore before 2pm is free, can save S$30. Singapore govt. wants ringgit! ;)
Free after 12pm & VEP has been reduced to S$20 instead. effective till 31/dec/04

fish76
24-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Nowadays.... KNN, JAM until Du Lan.....

Yeah balls, me really buay tahan liao. And a lot of fuckers on the road nowadays, all drive very aggressively. KNN, me driving new car, so sometimes bo pian, must give way.

So how bro, shall we have a drink after this festive season? I haven been to DnP for a looooooooooong time liao, dun mind revisiting with lao jiao to show me around. Hahahahaha. We can ask CheongJB also.

fcukger
25-12-2004, 03:30 PM
You have to wait, ask we settle this problem 1st..

okok... when the war finished let me noe k?
merry christmas and happy holidays to u... :D

cheong jb
25-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Yeah balls, me really buay tahan liao. And a lot of fuckers on the road nowadays, all drive very aggressively. KNN, me driving new car, so sometimes bo pian, must give way.

So how bro, shall we have a drink after this festive season? I haven been to DnP for a looooooooooong time liao, dun mind revisiting with lao jiao to show me around. Hahahahaha. We can ask CheongJB also.

ok good idea cos now need sponsor for my drink wahahahahahahahahaha
but this time we go sanctum , try the place ok :D

fcukger
25-12-2004, 05:28 PM

dun mind if i join u all?? dun mind paying for some drinks... (hoping u r not a good drinker) hahahahahaxxx... happy holidays...

cheong jb
25-12-2004, 05:32 PM
dun mind if i join u all?? dun mind paying for some drinks... (hoping u r not a good drinker) hahahahahaxxx... happy holidays...

can can got ppl sponsor drink sure can wan wahahahahahahahahahahaha
btw we drink a lot :p

fcukger
25-12-2004, 05:35 PM
can can got ppl sponsor drink sure can wan wahahahahahahahahahahaha
btw we drink a lot :p

than need to find few more samster to join me together for treat liaox... i dun redi drink beer... me liqour only... haahhaahhahaaax.... i think goto wait for bro ah dez to finished his stuff b4 any planning will be available...

cheong jb
25-12-2004, 05:42 PM
than need to find few more samster to join me together for treat liaox... i dun redi drink beer... me liqour only... haahhaahhahaaax.... i think goto wait for bro ah dez to finished his stuff b4 any planning will be available...

tiu say like nop say btw if drink liquir better standby 3 bottle , me and dez can whack 2 already :D

Ah Dez
25-12-2004, 05:44 PM

Scantum, heard don't have any thing wor going wor....

dirtbike08
25-12-2004, 05:45 PM
wan to go very simple.....juz put time and date...
dez will be ok liao....

dirtbike08
25-12-2004, 05:47 PM
M i also consider a laojiao?
muahahaha.....
got free drinks???

fcukger
25-12-2004, 05:48 PM
tiu say like nop say btw if drink liquir better standby 3 bottle , me and dez can whack 2 already :D

than should be 4 bttle liaox... i can drink 1 bttle too... :D anyway juz curios... beside the word samster y some got (p) and some got (eP) beside... wadx does it meant? care to advise? thanx in advance...

Ah Dez
25-12-2004, 05:48 PM
BUSY leh........

fcukger
25-12-2004, 05:50 PM
M i also consider a laojiao?
muahahaha.....
got free drinks???

me also mahx... only thing is me new in SB... hahahahahaxxxx.... :D

cheong jb
25-12-2004, 05:52 PM
tiu all say like no say

nebermind i go alone and cum back with fr hehe

Ah Dez
25-12-2004, 05:54 PM
tiu all say like no say

nebermind i go alone and cum back with fr hehe

Sanctum got Kang Tao meh?

cheong jb
25-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Sanctum got Kang Tao meh?

:p for me to know u to find out lohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ah Dez
25-12-2004, 06:03 PM
:p for me to know u to find out lohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

quite sure no kang tao... but i heard that got a few waitress not bad looking..

YoungHeart
25-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Hi all.. new guy on the block here, just came back from NY spa. Seldom go to HC as there is no kakis to go with... Anyway here is my virgin fr in this forum

Went there with friends in the evening time, as normal suana, shower and go to the TV room. 1 of the captain came to take our orders, as it is holiday eve there aren't many girls around, request for a slim and petite girl and captain say will arrange for me.

Went to room and after few mins, my gal came into the room. Took a look, yap... looks ok, if not up to my expectation, didn't set my standard too high
Inside room went shower and come out with tower wrap around her, complain feeling very cold ask me if she could keep her tower on when massage, as she will remove when come to the action, as a 'protector' of girls of cos i agree. Quite a friendly girl to tcss.

After few mins of relaxing massage we go down to action. Did a bbbj on me, which i think is the most disappointing thing of her whole service, almost couldn't feel anything. Did some catbath and nipple licking before placing on cap. She has very nice trim pussy hair, which i like... look so clean..hehehe

Before starting she stress no fingering.. expected but disappointed. Did her in missonary, cross leg.. etc. Somehow i soften when changing to doggy style, gave myself a few shake and she in doggy style i had a full view of her from behind... wow... nice view :D

However still quite soft, she didn't rush me and try to get me up again. Finish off our business and bath.. pay and left the place. Oh i forgot to mention, she just start work around a week.. she is very new.

Name: BoBo (Came to NY for about a week)
Looks: 6.5/10
Ht: 1.55m - 1.60m
Tits: A i think... 1 hand can cover. BUT is very firm looking.. my type
Body: Slim, petite. A small butterfly shape tatoo on her left breast and back
Attitude: Friendly
CatBath: 5/10
BBBJ: 2/10 This is the dissapointing part of her service. Weak suction, did some licking around my head didn't go any further.
F/J: 7/10 Will moan, do different position u want, will not rush you.
RTF: Maybe if she could improve on her BJ skill

P.S To those who are new to HC, if you ask for normal massage go for normal ONLY. A frd of mine when having his massage was ask by a auntie if he wan a 'sexy' massage. Not sure what is it, he agree and was a hj with massage. Dmg is rm138

YoungHeart
26-12-2004, 08:02 AM
Oops.... sorry.. i post in the wrong thread
Can any1 tell me how can i delete my post ?

fish76
29-12-2004, 07:04 PM
than should be 4 bttle liaox... i can drink 1 bttle too... :D anyway juz curios... beside the word samster y some got (p) and some got (eP) beside... wadx does it meant? care to advise? thanx in advance...

Bro, in this case, you better make sure u DUN bring your credit card......hahahaha, if not, end of the month, the bill will explode in ur face.....

4 bottles + Ladies' drinks and all the e.t.c. if lucky :D

fcukger
29-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Bro, in this case, you better make sure u DUN bring your credit card......hahahaha, if not, end of the month, the bill will explode in ur face.....
4 bottles + Ladies' drinks and all the e.t.c. if lucky :D

sorry bro... need to postpone liaox... xplained to u ltr... anyway i serious bout treating...

JackieWong
29-12-2004, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=Ah Dez]jackie, i think your issue is just very simple, that 17 year old girl found out about your stuff and she say it is me who said it.
So, as long you are willing to clear it with me, we can come out and talk. But if you want to listen to her... then thats ok with me either.
If we have Chiong together for a year plus, and Hiroko don't even know anything about us,why would i even bother talk to a girl, whom i bonk once.. and didn't try again.....

Aiya i already broke off with my sg gf so damage has been done dun come here and act u had done nothing!! All the contact i pass to tat 17yr old FL noe nothing abt my thing except u. If u wat to act like super liaojiao here that yr fucking business i dun cross yr path, u dun come and step my tail.
Enough already have been said i dun want to spoil anybody mood here so this is my last reply.

One last thing i think u better take out all the girls name here sooner or later someone will tell hiroko abt this (tat mth she earn 17k cos that mth is her birthday so stop giving wrong info). She can call her frenz to wack those guys who slap eiko i dun noe wat she will do if she noe this. If Michelle name and my name was mention here she roughly noe who u are.

Ah Dez
30-12-2004, 03:01 AM
i post wat is enough.... i didn't related the girls to us....

But your posts are those that link the girls to us and thus exposing ....

You see what you want to do.

Ah Des
30-12-2004, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=Ah Dez]Loads of Bullshit, Blah blah blah......
One last thing i think u better take out all the girls name here sooner or later someone will tell hiroko abt this (tat mth she earn 17k cos that mth is her birthday so stop giving wrong info). She can call her frenz to wack those guys who slap eiko i dun noe wat she will do if she noe this. If Michelle name and my name was mention here she roughly noe who u are.Don't let me use the F WORD on you brother. Ah Dez is my IDOL, who right who wrong take it outside of the forum. Don't try to spoil Ah Dez reputation here, Ah Dez got 300+ rep points and is the pioneer of this SB so his actions are all got standard one. I believe you have mistunderstood him due to other fuckers out to sabo him.

lawry
05-01-2005, 10:36 AM

and i dont know wats up in ur brain nowadays.. why keep mentioning the gals earn how much.. which gal... and wat.. i tot u wan to keep quiet with these info... or u wan to show the world tat u are very knowledgable?? sometime it is good to be humble.... cause when u speak too much, u will speak the wrong things...

now even jackie is pissed off with u.. as far as i know jackie is a nice quiet guy... so if he is really pissed off... it meant something.. pls learn to reflect sometimes..

as a friend this is how much i can say.. but if u think i tok cok and offen u.. so be it..

I made the above post (the post is to Ah DEZ).. and someone minus my rep points.. The reason for the minus is

"FUCK U for tokking bad about my IDOL!"

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha.. .Ah Dez is an IDOL in SB!!! my toes are laughing... hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

JackieWong
05-01-2005, 12:11 PM
I made the above post (the post is to Ah DEZ).. and someone minus my rep points.. The reason for the minus is

"FUCK U for tokking bad about my IDOL!"

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha.. .Ah Dez is an IDOL in SB!!! my toes are laughing... hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Ya i kanna the same shit that fucker called Ah Des

alantan27
21-01-2005, 02:04 PM
any guy here manage to bed a waitress from DNP??

I have a target but I dunno weather worth it if i invest on her??

can DNP gal be beded??

Malaysian Datuk
21-01-2005, 09:51 PM
any guy here manage to bed a waitress from DNP??

I have a target but I dunno weather worth it if i invest on her??

can DNP gal be beded??how do u define worth brother, you only live once, as long as you are happy.... go for it, no pain no gain, never try never know:)

fcukger
22-01-2005, 04:51 AM
how do u define worth brother, you only live once, as long as you are happy.... go for it, no pain no gain, never try never know:)

fully agreed with u... so FAR... so BAD... for me... haix... too ugly and dun noe how to sweet tok to ger... haix...

fish76
22-01-2005, 11:13 AM
fully agreed with u... so FAR... so BAD... for me... haix... too ugly and dun noe how to sweet tok to ger... haix...

Bro, u are being too modest. Actually, it may be because u are going for the hottest gals in the house. So naturally more difficult. Nowadays, I just go for the average nes. At least, there will be some pay off.

As for the other brudder that asked if u shd invest, just make sure u know where ur limit is, in terms of time and $$$. You may not receive not payoff in the end, but at least, u are kept occupied. Something to look foward to. So why not, go for it. And good luck, keep us updated. :D

fcukger
22-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Bro, u are being too modest. Actually, it may be because u are going for the hottest gals in the house...

everytime the ger i go for not syt or a beauti lehx... haix... next time must go wif the "old bird" here to c c look look liaox... c can gain some POWER from them or not... hehehehexx... :D

alantan27
22-01-2005, 01:29 PM
everytime the ger i go for not syt or a beauti lehx... haix... next time must go wif the "old bird" here to c c look look liaox... c can gain some POWER from them or not... hehehehexx... :D

I am giving uo liao
spend abt 1K during my two nite there
and I dont think this can go further

fcukger
22-01-2005, 01:40 PM
I am giving uo liao

maybe ask a small group go lahx... all target on 1 or 2 ger... than split cost... like that not so siong mahx... juz mi pt of view...

JackieWong
22-01-2005, 10:53 PM
I am giving uo liao

Huh? spend 1k in 2 days? sing or rm? If u r going to sianz her juz to bed her.
I advice u can save yr $$, they r smarter than we think of them.
They noe what we guy think as they everyday they meet so many guys
and most of them is very much richer than us. But if u really love that waitress u muz show u r differ from those others customer who only want to bed them....which again depend what u wat to do it.

fish76
23-01-2005, 03:08 AM
I am giving uo liao

Wah lan, paiseh, not i dun believe u, u really spend 1k there in 2 nights? How the hell u end up spending soooooooo much? Dun tell me u give her ur credit card to zap LD.

Whether it's rm or sing, 1k is still way too much. Can fly to bkk, get models to sleep with u for at least 2 nights in 4 star hotel man.

Sorry hor, but like that, quite chai tao man. I feel darn bad for you man, really. Come lar, next time we go cheong together, let me blanja u 2 buckets.

Malaysian Datuk
24-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Wah lan, paiseh, not i dun believe u, u really spend 1k there in 2 nights? How the hell u end up spending soooooooo much? Dun tell me u give her ur credit card to zap LD.

Whether it's rm or sing, 1k is still way too much. Can fly to bkk, get models to sleep with u for at least 2 nights in 4 star hotel man.

Sorry hor, but like that, quite chai tao man. I feel darn bad for you man, really. Come lar, next time we go cheong together, let me blanja u 2 buckets.
bro, not meant to sound 'tua kang' but customers spending 1k in 2 nights at DNP is not any big news. And most will have you know 90% of it was spent on LDs only. If not for these big spenders how else can these girls earn in excess of RM10K every month? Btw in case you are wondering, my average spending at DNP is always under RM150 per night (guess I'm the small guppy) :D

naje
24-01-2005, 07:56 PM
come to bukit bintang there is nice young girls....

fish76
24-01-2005, 09:23 PM
bro, not meant to sound 'tua kang' but customers spending 1k in 2 nights at DNP is not any big news. And most will have you know 90% of it was spent on LDs only. If not for these big spenders how else can these girls earn in excess of RM10K every month? Btw in case you are wondering, my average spending at DNP is always under RM150 per night (guess I'm the small guppy) :D

No lar bro, not that i dun believe, but i thought this bro know how to ask means know how to control, wrong presumption on my part.

Yes i also hear before. But to me, a stingy fellow, this is really tooooooo much. 1k, even if it is RM, can get me a gooooooooood holiday in bangkok.

You are not alone in spending below RM150 man, me too........control lar, and the bulk of the $$$ goes into my drinks, mine, not the LD. :D

kenneth1979
25-01-2005, 08:27 PM
me wanna check out with those regular cheongsters here.
me thinking of going there this friday night. wanna check out stefanie pub.
me wan to know estimated damages.
heard ladies drinks cost approx RM$30.
usually, one would spend about how much there. (to have reasonable fun)
is it gals come sit talk to u and u buy them drinks.
any other activities can be done?
thanks to those bros who provide advice. can pm me info.
thanks.......

sugardad
26-01-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't abt u, I been working in JB for more than 9 years now, been pub hopping in JB all this while and finds that it is very unnecessary to buy LD cos if you start , you will be a robert in their list.
IF guys assume that money can moves them, you are damn wrong. There are tons of people with more money than you and me thats there and the girls there probably earn more than you.
No point trying to impress these girls with your credit card. you still hav to pay your debts when statement comes. So DNP is the place I will not go unless it absolutly necessary.
I believe I can get better reception any where else provided I don't throw that " I am singaporean and I am better than all you malaysian " attitute around.

cheers

fcukger
26-01-2005, 06:06 PM
I don't abt u, I been working in JB for more than 9 years now... cheers

DNP?? been there a few times... realise something... Do Not Pay... hehehehexxx... cheers... :D

fish76
26-01-2005, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=sugardad]I don't abt u, I been working in JB for more than 9 years now, been pub hopping in JB all this while and finds that it is very unnecessary to buy LD cos if you start , you will be a robert in their list.
Well said bro, me subscribe to same belief.

So DNP is the place I will not go unless it absolutly necessary.

So why dun u drop some clues to the newbie here on where to go? Where the gals are not too old, presentable and where there is potential for naughty things to happen.

Thanks in advance.

sugardad
26-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Dear Samster,

The job description of the girls is actually waitresses, so what do you expect from a waitresses?? ONS ?

Look at it from another angle. You meet a girl , you ask for number, you date them, after few dates, maybe can advance some more. Maybe you get to screw her in about a month . You may spend abt 2k , 3k ?

You go to a pub, you look for waitresses, you know them , they ask for your phone number and they call you but they never go out with you cos they will tell you to look for her at the pub. The more you want to talk , the more LD and drinks you buy. If you do get to screw her ( lesser chance than striking toto) , how much hav you spend. Do the math yourself, check your credit card statement.

I will try to compile a list of pub tomorrow ( Maybe as another topic) but rest of the samster input will be useful. Let us all give it some thought and write it out tomorrow than. Good evening bros, time for my happy hour pub hopping session in JB.

MrDevil
26-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Dear Samster,

The job description of the girls is actually waitresses, so what do you expect from a waitresses?? ONS ?

Look at it from another angle. You meet a girl , you ask for number, you date them, after few dates, maybe can advance some more. Maybe you get to screw her in about a month . You may spend abt 2k , 3k ?

You go to a pub, you look for waitresses, you know them , they ask for your phone number and they call you but they never go out with you cos they will tell you to look for her at the pub. The more you want to talk , the more LD and drinks you buy. If you do get to screw her ( lesser chance than striking toto) , how much hav you spend. Do the math yourself, check your credit card statement.

I will try to compile a list of pub tomorrow ( Maybe as another topic) but rest of the samster input will be useful. Let us all give it some thought and write it out tomorrow than. Good evening bros, time for my happy hour pub hopping session in JB.

How are you doing bro? You are perfectly right, money alone could never charm any of these girls, they have been spoon-feed by much richer customers, especially those in DNP. Perhaps there are couple of lucky bros here but surely the chance is not high and one cant be lucky all the time.

So, those who cheong pub should cheong with the right mindset. Sometime its healthy to wind down to just chit chat with a lady, if she eventually ended up on the bed with you, consider that as lucky bonus. But those who cheong pub with the objective to bed the lady might got to try their luck harder.

JBCheongster
26-01-2005, 11:27 PM
So, those who cheong pub should cheong with the right mindset. Sometime its healthy to wind down to just chit chat with a lady, if she eventually ended up on the bed with you, consider that as lucky bonus. But those who cheong pub with the objective to bed the lady might got to try their luck harder.
Absolutely agreed, it would be much easier and less $ spend to just get an FL to bonk if u r after sex. Nwadays, I go pubbing is because I wanted to relax myself and to have a good chit chat session. Additionally, I get to befriend some of the patrons as well as the staff. As for the bonus, I found myself a gf. :D muahahahahaha
True enough DNP is a very expensive water hole n it might not pay off afterall. Even locals are shying away from there.

MrDevil
27-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Absolutely agreed, it would be much easier and less $ spend to just get an FL to bonk if u r after sex. Nwadays, I go pubbing is because I wanted to relax myself and to have a good chit chat session. Additionally, I get to befriend some of the patrons as well as the staff. As for the bonus, I found myself a gf. :D muahahahahaha
True enough DNP is a very expensive water hole n it might not pay off afterall. Even locals are shying away from there.

That's LSB so crowded.. we used to cheong PUB and then got to go LSB to release the steam, hahahaha. So far, I have got a buddy who got lucky and scored on the 3rd night, but not forgetting the cost, time and effort to maintain and accompany her. So there is always a price tag coming along with both success and failure. So, why dont just pay for a good fuck and get served?

JackieWong
27-01-2005, 04:32 AM
That's LSB so crowded.. we used to cheong PUB and then got to go LSB to release the steam, hahahaha. So far, I have got a buddy who got lucky and scored on the 3rd night, but not forgetting the cost, time and effort to maintain and accompany her. So there is always a price tag coming along with both success and failure. So, why dont just pay for a good fuck and get served?

I totally agree with u if u juz want to get lay juz pay and get served. Sometimes not only the cost, time and effort to maintain her, for my case
during her mum birthday still got to buy her mum present. Luckily now I got no passport cannot go JB so save a lot of $$

sugardad
27-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi devil,
I am doing ok for the last few months. Anyway just set up a new division to do prototype so will be busy for at least the 1st half of '05. By the way, I pick up golf abt 5 months back and guess what , I have 15 kg in total. Tried logging to your site but was denied member entrance some how. Do something abt it for me . Thanks a million

Hi rest of the samster.
Actually I don't think I need to write any of pubs cos the other thread " where to drink in JB " pretty much covers where we usually goes.

But I do notice that some golfer from sg that frequent a pub call LD every thursday. Any samster in that group.

Places that are more outskirt like those in ros-merah are also mentioned so I guess there is probably all you guys need to know.

If you have to know, I goes to pub in Johore Jaya, Ros Merah, Taman Molek ( my office is there ma ), Century, Serempang, plangi, Serene Park, Permas Jaya. Typically for cheap drinks where they hav promo like 110 for 3 bucket. So I am a happy hour drinker.

Cheers
Sugardad

ParaParaSakura
27-01-2005, 03:58 PM
I totally agree with u if u juz want to get lay juz pay and get served. Sometimes not only the cost, time and effort to maintain her, for my case
during her mum birthday still got to buy her mum present. Luckily now I got no passport cannot go JB so save a lot of $$when you get passport back we go celebrate...... :D

kenneth1979
25-03-2005, 01:02 AM
hey me wanna revive this thread.
so is this place as hot as b4?
need to spend roughly a night to enjoy ur self?
any seasoned bros, pls assist..
thanks

sugardad
25-03-2005, 04:36 PM
hey me wanna revive this thread.
so is this place as hot as b4?
need to spend roughly a night to enjoy ur self?
any seasoned bros, pls assist..
thanks

As my job requires, I don't frequent any places but goes to any place my client wants to. So it's hard for me to give you FR on each pub. I usually just give description of the place, charges and general overview. I don't stick to just 1 girl there. If they enjoy talking to me they will come over when they sees me.

As to how much one need to spend to enjoy oneself. Hard question to answer. I am usually bill for a bottle of vodka between 180 to 230. It usually last abt 1 to 2 visits for me . Beer will usually cost more for if u consume more than 3 bucket. So it depends lor. Always ask how much it cost before ordering and if u think u r getting high later, pay the bill first and keep bill in pocket.

Divine
27-03-2005, 03:40 AM
Ah Dez.....1st i going in ah, u coming???

Matthias
27-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Ah Dez.....1st i going in ah, u coming???

surprised to see you here bro, i tot you lost your password! :p

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Ah Dez.....1st i going in ah, u coming???siao kia what kind of posting ia this? no heads no tails.....your bro alone open 16 buckets last weekend. He is BACK! :D

Divine
27-03-2005, 06:08 PM
siao kia what kind of posting ia this? no heads no tails.....your bro alone open 16 buckets last weekend. He is BACK! :D

pai seh post when i half asleep....1st april i going dnp, i oso very long time never go liao so asking dez wanna go or not bo mah....

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 06:40 PM
pai seh post when i half asleep....1st april i going dnp, i oso very long time never go liao so asking dez wanna go or not bo mah....
say so lah! you can go meh?

fresh_Man
27-03-2005, 10:14 PM

i have long time didnt step in DNP coz it is the famous place to absorb our money...
girls's quality there is ok but they all only want us to treat them a drink even 2 or 3 ......

is not worth for bros who wish to cheong....

suggestion:

hotel: for those straight ppl,dun want to wate time for ruba-ruba
LSB: can ruba-ruba and have a right to choose the 1 u like (of course hotel can choose so but cant touch),LSB only bad in captain and auntie frequently come in and asking for rubbish

Divine
30-03-2005, 07:49 PM
say so lah! you can go meh?

can y cannot....u think i chained to her ah???? :D

BlurBlock
30-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Anyone tried the rebuilt Satum across the road (Sorry might be wrong spelling). Damage and success rate.

Divine
31-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Anyone tried the rebuilt Satum across the road (Sorry might be wrong spelling). Damage and success rate.

dun go there liao waste time.....might as well go jazz & blue or stick to platinum

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:34 AM
siao kia what kind of posting ia this? no heads no tails.....your bro alone open 16 buckets last weekend. He is BACK! :D

Sian!.. somemore Lim Pay 1 person drink!.... no more targets there, go for which fish?

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:35 AM
can y cannot....u think i chained to her ah???? :D

U think...... i am going to say....NO? :rolleyes:

Divine
03-04-2005, 01:43 PM
U think...... i am going to say....NO? :rolleyes:

THEN??!?!?!!? U throw new fishing line liao mah.......just tat the fish haben take out samurai sword chop u onli :D

Malaysian Datuk
04-04-2005, 12:35 PM
FYI I use fishing net one....to trawl for sharks!

Divine
09-04-2005, 06:49 PM
FYI I use fishing net one....to trawl for sharks!

Our fren even better...go there kenna molested by bui mu

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2005, 06:53 PM
POWER! How was the new joint in Singapore that night?

Divine
09-04-2005, 07:16 PM
POWER! How was the new joint in Singapore that night?

Never go......but now we going to dynasty( I think tat is the pub name) behind de benz n de bieres. Not too bad lah less crowd.... very sian of the benz n bieres liao. Just saw Santa there on thursday ah...

Divine
09-04-2005, 07:17 PM
btw was is tis rep power n points huh? can change to $$ one or not :p

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2005, 07:44 PM
btw was is tis rep power n points huh? can change to $$ one or not :pcannot lah but you got 6 pts....click and give to me :D

Ah Dez
09-04-2005, 08:26 PM

2nd time in 1 mth!.... someone just came up say hi.. and next, she squeeze my backside!...

Divine
10-04-2005, 07:29 AM
2nd time in 1 mth!.... someone just came up say hi.. and next, she squeeze my backside!...

your backside sexy mah......

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 05:18 PM
yah yah........

JB_ahbeng
03-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi......Just wanna give u guys some info. Anyone wants cheap happy hour beers at DNP??? HERE WE GO :

MONDO(formerly Empire)
RM45nett for 5 bottles
FOC pool game until 8pm

DeBenz
RM90++ for 3 bucket

Happy hour ends at 8pm for both outlet

Malaysian Datuk
10-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi......Just wanna give u guys some info. Anyone wants cheap happy hour beers at DNP??? HERE WE GO :

MONDO(formerly Empire)
RM45nett for 5 bottles
FOC pool game until 8pm

DeBenz
RM90++ for 3 bucket

Mondo now run by Raymond's(ex-empire) brother? RM45nett/5 bottles knn is cheaper than Permas! Must check it out

JB_ahbeng
10-06-2005, 04:55 PM
if i am not wrong, it's run by raymond's bro in law.... his bro no more share there

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:22 PM

MONDO(formerly Empire)
RM45nett for 5 bottles
FOC pool game until 8pm

DeBenz
RM90++ for 3 bucket

so ...which pub girl is the prettiest u had seen? :D

Malaysian Datuk
22-06-2005, 08:04 PM
De Benz! De Benz! De Benz! :D

JBPlayer
03-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Mondo girls not nice drinks onli cheap..... DeBenz better :)

genieboy
29-12-2005, 06:23 PM
was there yester nite.... now it's 3 buckets for RM118

hosayboh
31-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Any new updates on dnp? Went de benz last sat during sad hour one bucket ard 60 and bottle ard 280. LD is 25, bucket plus LD is 88, bottle dunno cos never open. The place is crawling with chiobus, heard from 1 of the gals dat thrs 100+ gals working that nite for the 2 pubs combine. Quite a nice place to chill out and watch soccer, tink will be thr every weekend for worldcup....:D

lawrence86
02-06-2006, 07:30 PM
sian.. i read all the posts here.. make me miss home only.. stuck here in melb >_<

cant wait to go back to jb and start chionging/playing around.

btw, i'm new to posting here. i just read most posts :P

Ah Dez
08-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Any new updates on dnp? Went de benz last sat during sad hour one bucket ard 60 and bottle ard 280. LD is 25, bucket plus LD is 88, bottle dunno cos never open. The place is crawling with chiobus, heard from 1 of the gals dat thrs 100+ gals working that nite for the 2 pubs combine. Quite a nice place to chill out and watch soccer, tink will be thr every weekend for worldcup....:D

.... used to have better qualitiles!!.. now the girls are like.... normal.

happy hour hits at $100 for 3 buckets.....

1 LD bucket is around 90.....

the beer price keeps going up.... ridiculous..

zhivago
08-06-2006, 04:33 PM
with the crowds there everynite, it ain't surprising the price will keep soaring towards the sky.

Ah Dez
19-07-2006, 12:13 PM
“SI MI KANGTAO??’ I ask… when I reach DNP. My friends intro me a girl who just came down from alor star. Name Cat… very new, very blur….so we talk and drink… wah not bad, can drink quite well… we drank about 8 buckets
But the nite’s quality is a bit lousy… anyway.. it has been a while since I see a real beauty at DNP. Not sure where has all the pretty girls go too… Maybe all tio BAO by the big tao kays… Saw a few familiar faces when has been working there for donkey years…then 1 by 1.. girls come to our table… but they ask for their ladies drinks too quick… hear also sian.. ask them go fly kite, so we were there for a while and I saw 1 swee one.. at least go a 34C , good body… “PeePee!”.. immediately call her over… she say been there for 2 mths… hummm never see her before. Before long.. the question for ladies drinks pop out….. aiya.. buy her 1 bucket of LD and sua…. But hey, she still got come back… and as we were sitting on stool.. she lean over to see my cards when playing Dai dee… Oh My.. her melons come down squeezing on my shoulders . I look at her.. and she just smile.. after that tell me stories of her Ex- BF blab la bla… then when I ask her if not got BF, she say NO… aiya these type of girls, out of 10 , 9 will say no BF…
Then knn… suddenly got fight… all the chao ginas jump out of their seats and run across the street. Some even take knives.. running towards the new Scantum… My friends didn’t want trouble.. then the De Benz’s boss Ah lim came over.. and tell us to go first , because later might have problems…
So we switch down to CoCo3 next door… but no mood liao… so want to go back . So my friends called for their car.. and left

For FULL FR
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=56696

Santa
19-07-2006, 04:25 PM
come in JB din call me ... still dare to post here. :mad: i oso never been thre for many months still same story....L/D drink L/D beer... never end. these 2 weeks been there 2 times onli difference boss come few times n say " how come so long din drink here !
think eskimo better now cos gers not so fierce in asking for drinks.
lately many gang fights ... wat to do ... after WC no $:o

cheong jb
20-07-2006, 09:16 PM
aiyah why neber call me har :D

smiler
20-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Call u go pay the bills har?:p

ParaParaSakura
22-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Is the Great White Shark still there in Debenz? I miss getting bitten, where are all the fishermen? Retired? :D

cheong jb
23-07-2006, 12:36 PM
now all retire liow due to economy no good haiz but think spent rm300 at eden better

rm250 for RS
rm50 for beer :D

Ah Dez
25-07-2006, 05:50 PM
come in JB din call me ... still dare to post here. :mad: i oso never been thre for many months still same story....L/D drink L/D beer... never end. these 2 weeks been there 2 times onli difference boss come few times n say " how come so long din drink here !
think eskimo better now cos gers not so fierce in asking for drinks.
lately many gang fights ... wat to do ... after WC no $

went in on wednesday.... u busy mar...

i also long long never go... that day went, also didn't went to find anyone. . . . nothing there to really pull me back...:(

Ah Dez
25-07-2006, 05:53 PM
aiyah why neber call me har :D

the last 10 times i call u... u put me aeroplane how many times??

i sit at De Benz alone till 11pm.. then u say cannot make it??
later wife.... then boss, then bla bla bla. . . . last time u where got so no balls???...

Is it OLD liao... pubic hair all drop??? now balls also sagging...?

Ah Dez
25-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Is the Great White Shark still there in Debenz? I miss getting bitten, where are all the fishermen? Retired? :D

Yup...

now her name from PEPSI.. now call REGINA! :D

cheong jb
01-08-2006, 09:39 PM
the last 10 times i call u... u put me aeroplane how many times??

i sit at De Benz alone till 11pm.. then u say cannot make it??
later wife.... then boss, then bla bla bla. . . . last time u where got so no balls???...

Is it OLD liao... pubic hair all drop??? now balls also sagging...?

:o hehe u know i know can liow

Ah Dez
12-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Heard that ah lim sold De Biers and De Benz .:D

chicken_little
26-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Yaya, it sold to the boss of avenue pub, likely its abt 600k~700k.
its a long long time (more than 1 years i think) din go DBDB,last few days went there at happy hour time.3 Bucket rm118.gt a girl who have a innocent looks, niko,no:73.and wth a big boobs.:rolleyes:

Rusher9
11-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi to all experienced senior here~ 1st time visiting this site~ please guide me along