PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Petain

chessepie
15-11-2004, 04:18 PM
I went to Petain on 2 occassions. Took a bus and alighted outside an Indian temple. went across the street and found Petain road. For guys still blur about Petain, pls lookout for the French Stall, its along the same stretch.

1st time there was evening, quite dark and there was construction going on, found the red light stretch. Nothing to brag about as it is only one stretch and mostly those fat aunties in the rooms and most of the rooms are locked.

2nd time went there in the afternoon ard 1pm as some samsters posted that better luck around this time. Wanted to check out the "Ang Pais". But no luck again. Went home empty handed

Place: Smells of urine and smoke
People there: mostly ah pehs

Generally gives people a dirty feeling. Looks like a clone of Desker Road.

Computer
15-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Wow...FR on the place itself...this is something new to me...

well, i have something to add..

if u go ard 4.30pm to 6.30pm, u will see, apart from ah peks, some youngsters in smart business wear. i have even seen a few with fashionable spikey hairstyles, and dressed in branded business shirts and pants, complete with ties and leather briefcases.

and on some occassions, i have even seen some middle-aged men parking their mecedes and BMW a distance away (near the swimming pool) then walk to Petain.

this shows that Petain choengsters include some educated and upper-class ppl.

sammyguy
16-11-2004, 12:46 AM
I get the impression that some of those working in Petains used to work in Geylang, then got "downgraded".

And petain has more malaysian chinese gals coming to work. so they usually go back for extended period to rest in betweens...

the gals there score higher in looks than those at desker but rank lower than the geylang ones. my humble opinion...

Jking
16-11-2004, 02:46 AM
i am under 20yrs old also chiong petain lolz...

rawcommando
17-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Basically petain has a veri large fan base. ah pehs, decent looking family man(those u will never expect to hanky), young punks, regulars in uniform, executives like me wearing tie n shirt, old man dun even know can stand or not type. v young 1s too. it does cater to large audience. afterall is cheapo fuck. most of us can afford. quality not bad, so why not? heeheh

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Going to Petain is like doing a treasure hunt. U need to search to find the good ones. can be fun.

Computer
17-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Basically petain has a veri large fan base. ah pehs, decent looking family man(those u will never expect to hanky), young punks, regulars in uniform, executives like me wearing tie n shirt, old man dun even know can stand or not type. v young 1s too. it does cater to large audience. afterall is cheapo fuck. most of us can afford. quality not bad, so why not? heeheh

regulars in uniform? this one i never see before...

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 07:55 PM
regular in uniform? sure kenna charged n' go DB if get caught!

WildFire
20-11-2004, 07:22 PM
regular in uniform? sure kenna charged n' go DB if get caught!

The chicks are legal, going there for legal fuck also will kena DB one meh ? :confused:

ang076
20-11-2004, 07:56 PM
I dont think one will get court-martialled for visiting WLs in legal house.

In fact, many NSmen go and cheong PT, KS, and GL with their seniors ( like corporals and sergeants guiding them.) Cheonging WLs there is the passage to Manhood,, :D

happy000
21-11-2004, 12:03 AM
It will not be court-martialled but definitely will kena charged if caught. It's the standard rule for discplinary organisation like SAF, Police etc.

If want to do, for haven sake wear civvies. :D

I dont think one will get court-martialled for visiting WLs in legal house.

In fact, many NSmen go and cheong PT, KS, and GL with their seniors ( like corporals and sergeants guiding them.) Cheonging WLs there is the passage to Manhood,, :D

ang076
21-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Yeah, thats right.. but one can tell NSmen easily... They have crewcut, plus tanned body, and army tee-shirt bearing SAF logo.. like SAFTI, etc.. Some of them carry green army bags.

I see some of them walking around PT houses on some Saturdays..

chessepie
21-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Wow...FR on the place itself...this is something new to me...

well, i have something to add..

if u go ard 4.30pm to 6.30pm, u will see, apart from ah peks, some youngsters in smart business wear. i have even seen a few with fashionable spikey hairstyles, and dressed in branded business shirts and pants, complete with ties and leather briefcases.

and on some occassions, i have even seen some middle-aged men parking their mecedes and BMW a distance away (near the swimming pool) then walk to Petain.

this shows that Petain choengsters include some educated and upper-class ppl.

Wow, man....
That was a gd alternative view!!
Will go treasure hunt when high sperm tide again but must standby BACKUP if no treasures....Chuckle!!

Btw, uniform guys had better watch out when visiting red light district, going for legal bonk if fine but in uniform u would have violated a certain section of MILITARY LAW!! Better safe than sorry.

Losing your pension or be discharged from svcs for regulars, demotion in rank(MINIMUM PUNISHMENT)........
NSF, DB!!!!

simonsay
23-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Wow, man....
That was a gd alternative view!!
Will go treasure hunt when high sperm tide again but must standby BACKUP if no treasures....Chuckle!!

Btw, uniform guys had better watch out when visiting red light district, going for legal bonk if fine but in uniform u would have violated a certain section of MILITARY LAW!! Better safe than sorry.

Losing your pension or be discharged from svcs for regulars, demotion in rank(MINIMUM PUNISHMENT)........
NSF, DB!!!!

That will be under SAF Section 22, if you got caught red handed, arrest you take mini bus go Provost HQ, (other rank) wait for your RSM come screw you, MP will recommend RSM to charge you (3 to 7 days) : (officer) only CO can bring you back......really no face...

-----------------------------------------

chessepie
20-12-2004, 01:33 AM
I went down to Petain again on a sunday morning. Hoping to find the gems as mentioned by the Bros here. Was sad though as i did not find any again. I went there about 11.30am and left about 12pm. Looks like i have no luck with the gals in Petain. Can any seasoned Bros advise?

chessepie
20-12-2004, 01:37 AM
That will be under SAF Section 22, if you got caught red handed, arrest you take mini bus go Provost HQ, (other rank) wait for your RSM come screw you, MP will recommend RSM to charge you (3 to 7 days) : (officer) only CO can bring you back......really no face...

-----------------------------------------
Can u imagine if u get caught and the CO bring u back and wah lau how to face all your platoon mates?Sure kena laugh or make fun till XIAO right up to discharge of reservists.....Who can live with that?

rawcommando
20-12-2004, 08:33 PM
No la, nothing to paiseh. i'd b glorious about it. Kio Kueh only right?? no big deal la

hurricane2004
20-12-2004, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=chessepie]Can u imagine if u get caught and the CO bring u back ..

Nothing to paiseh, I remember during my NS days, my Platoon Sgt use to lead us to either GL or KS but not in uniform. Provost will not go there to catch u, it is legal. Unless nowadays, if u been round-up n detain by Police for patronising those illegal WLs in GL.Then I think the CO will charge u for AWOL.

hunk
21-12-2004, 01:10 PM
I was down at Petain last night to check the place out after reading so much about it. There are some KTVs around the area e.g. New World KTV (junction of Jalan Besar/Petain), one next to Goldfinger with some fancy name etc. Any actions in those joints? Didn't see any FRs or anyone mentioning about it.

Saw a quite happening formally dressed chick coming out of New World KTV when I was passing by ;)

lawry
21-12-2004, 05:09 PM
I was down at Petain last night to check the place out after reading so much about it. There are some KTVs around the area e.g. New World KTV (junction of Jalan Besar/Petain), one next to Goldfinger with some fancy name etc. Any actions in those joints? Didn't see any FRs or anyone mentioning about it.

Saw a quite happening formally dressed chick coming out of New World KTV when I was passing by ;)

pengs...

why didnt u approach and ask...

"Miss, do u do FL???

V|ernar
21-12-2004, 05:29 PM
"Miss, do u do FL???

A slap = didnt do

A smile = something going to happen.

she take out her phone = better disappear

Yun , V|erNar

hunk
21-12-2004, 09:56 PM
A slap = didnt do

A smile = something going to happen.

she take out her phone = better disappear

Yun , V|erNar

That's a good one, bro. Didn't ask cos I was across the street and by the time I got there, she's gone.

chessepie
18-01-2005, 07:37 PM
I went to Petain on 2 occassions. Took a bus and alighted outside an Indian temple. went across the street and found Petain road. For guys still blur about Petain, pls lookout for the French Stall, its along the same stretch.

1st time there was evening, quite dark and there was construction going on, found the red light stretch. Nothing to brag about as it is only one stretch and mostly those fat aunties in the rooms and most of the rooms are locked.

2nd time went there in the afternoon ard 1pm as some samsters posted that better luck around this time. Wanted to check out the "Ang Pais". But no luck again. Went home empty handed

Place: Smells of urine and smoke
People there: mostly ah pehs

Generally gives people a dirty feeling. Looks like a clone of Desker Road.

18th January 2005

Sorry guys, i will take back my words about what i said about Petain. Today was really feeling high tide and rushed to Petain hoping to get a cheapo bonk and i really hope to see those gems that so many bros here talked about.

Reached Petain about 6.10pm and began roaming. I went in to first few house nearest to the main road to the condo construction. Inside, i saw that the standards of the gals are higher than those i saw last time. Btw, for those bros that i read into those stockings fetish can tryout Petain as i saw a few WLs there wearing stockings but they are in their late 20s to early 30s (mainly malays).

I kena stuck inside H3 as the WLs there are really chio(Malaysian Chinese). On the 1st floor, i saw this WL really make my didi hard as she has those strips of highlighted hair and she was in a black short dress. Took a closeup look, she has big eyes and i start to fantasize about her staring at me while blowing, keke!! Asked how much and she said $40. Ok, can consider just the amount i got in my wallet.

Nonetheless, went up 2nd level and take a look, saw another WL fair smooth skin, look like those normal above average gals u see in Spore. She is wearing a long black dress and she is folding her towels. This ah pei(oops better not be in this forum) there damn sickening stand right in front of the door and keep staring and i can't get a close up look. I popped the question how much and she mention $50, haha i said ok and then suddenly remember that i only have $40 in wallet, no impression of ATM nearby and 2 Bangra just came up as well. Asked if its ok that she do it for $40, she said she always charge $50. No choice as i am not a persistent person.

Went down to look for miss $40. Once inside the room, i told her she is the prettiest WL here in Petain and she said everybody has their own taste and preferences. She told me that her name is Pat, WOW i remember she is one of those much talked about WL in the forum.

She stripped in double quick time that i have no time to enjoy taking off her clothes and then she sat me down on the basin and wash me and didi. After that her turn. Directed me to the bed and started to catbath me, really shiok as her tongue is small and soft and i squeeze her neh neh but not too hard, enjoying the process and she finally capped me using a combination of her mouth and hands and started to blow.

Started with some balls licking then proceeded to engulf my didi in her small mouth. As she continued to blow, i stroke her head like a little girl...and then nearly wanted to cum turn her over for some frenching, really like the feeling. Pumped in missionary and then dogggie. Then changed to missionary again, and as i pumped i bend over and french her to muff out her moaning....it went from ah...ah...ah... to mmm....mmm....mmm... like raping her and she frowning like kena forced to do FJ, keke!!!

After that she help me clean up at the basin and then i give her another kiss on her lips before i left as a SEXtisifed man.

When i was leaving, i saw another WL also in H3...quite chio but lian...I'll BE BACK!!

Looks:8/10(If she dress up in those office wear, sure can pass off as local OL)
Body: 32B, 23, 32 (Could do with some maintainance of the feet)
Height: 158cm
Weight: 42kg
Fingering: NA
BJ: 6.5/10 (With cap, can't really feel the suction)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $40

RTF: Yes, do not know if she is willing to role play, hehehe

ang076
18-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Are you talking about WL in H3 ,R 48?

If there is another WL called Pat in H3 R11 , she is one of the most talked about WL ,she is now $40 .

chessepie
19-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Are you talking about WL in H3 ,R 48?

If there is another WL called Pat in H3 R11 , she is one of the most talked about WL ,she is now $40 .

Oh its H3 R11, she told me so. So she is not the Pat that most samsters talled about? Anyway, she damn chio leh, think about it now still get a hard on.....u tried her before?

ang076
19-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Sorry, I havent try her.

Pat has pink nipples, and she doesnt like her breasts to be touched.

too_hot
20-01-2005, 12:59 AM
bro ang, looks like Pat service may have improved. i tot she dun allow frenching oso...anyway bro cheese, u didn't go H7R1 to look for jac? imagine pat x 2 (or maybe 3 hehe) and u get jac! (just be prepared to wait ok?)

chessepie
20-01-2005, 01:15 PM
bro ang, looks like Pat service may have improved. i tot she dun allow frenching oso...anyway bro cheese, u didn't go H7R1 to look for jac? imagine pat x 2 (or maybe 3 hehe) and u get jac! (just be prepared to wait ok?)

Hey man, i think i will go H7R1 soon....btw, when is JAC usually in Petain, i really do not mind MC one day to be her 1st customer hehe...hopefully when there is no crowd and she do longer wow.....pure heaven as mentioned by the bros here!!!

if i find that PAT chio, then i see JAc sure up the lorry liao.........Thanks for the info sharing!!

too_hot
20-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey man, i think i will go H7R1 soon....btw, when is JAC usually in Petain, i really do not mind MC one day to be her 1st customer hehe...hopefully when there is no crowd and she do longer wow.....pure heaven as mentioned by the bros here!!!

if i find that PAT chio, then i see JAc sure up the lorry liao.........Thanks for the info sharing!!

problem wif jac is she is unreliable/unpredictable. she can sometimes just MIA. there was twice i went down extra early (11.45am) to be her first. the first time i succeeded and she came just before 12noon. the second time i wait until 12.30pm still no show so give up and went off. so even if u take one day MC, no guarantee will be rewarded...but i tink ur pat earlier would make a good backup...i.e. if jac not there, can go to pat (and save $10). normally if a WL recognise u as a repeat customer, u'll get better treatment :)

chessepie
21-01-2005, 01:20 AM
problem wif jac is she is unreliable/unpredictable. she can sometimes just MIA. there was twice i went down extra early (11.45am) to be her first. the first time i succeeded and she came just before 12noon. the second time i wait until 12.30pm still no show so give up and went off. so even if u take one day MC, no guarantee will be rewarded...but i tink ur pat earlier would make a good backup...i.e. if jac not there, can go to pat (and save $10). normally if a WL recognise u as a repeat customer, u'll get better treatment :)

I am really having a hard on now fantasing about JAC, some bros mention that JAc is 2 or 3 times more chio than PAT, but in H3 there are also some WLs there quite good looking and they will be backup for me, keke!!

Now, gotta plan which day to MC and visit JAC

chessepie
22-01-2005, 04:29 PM
22nd January 2005

Hi fellow samsters, i went to Petain again today. Merely 4 days have passed since my last bonk and i am back. I reached there today real early at 1pm. There was relatively few people but by the time i left, it was crowded.

This time i took my time and scan through all the houses, i went to the famous house 7 first and up to the 2nd floor. Damned, saw the closed sign hung on room1 which i heard from many bros here that it is Jac's room. Sigh, i guess i really do not have the fate to meet the queen.

Went into house 10 i think and i saw this Minah, quite chio and asked for the price and was quoted $30 but i have my reservations after reading the comments from the bros here on the service attitude of the Minahs in Petain. I retreated and went on my journey.

I think House 3 is still my favourite, they have the most Chio WLs i have seen so far. I saw my Queen Pat still as chio as the first time i saw her but sad to mention that i also saw this cannot make it ah pei walk out of her door with a smug look. For a moment, my heart really went out to Pat. She is dressed in a light green short dress which flattered her slim and hour glass figure. Cannot tahan but i went up the 2nd floor as i wish to try the Cat $50 WL which i did not try the other time. Her door was closed and another Ah Pei waiting outside her room. What's up with me and those Ah Pei???

Anyway, saw this gal having her lunch and she look not bad. So i just hang around and waited for her to finish her food. After that, i approached her and she quoted me $40. Okay!!!!

Once inside the room, she also undress in double quick like Pat. Haiz, resigned myself to fate. Disappointed at the A minus cup breasts and also the stretch marks on her buttocks. Nonetheless, got to finish the job. Washed up the the small sink again and headed for action.

She told me to lie down on the bed and start to catbath me starting from the nipples and ended there. Sianz again. Immediately capped me and start blowing(SOP) and initiate the penetration. Pumped in missionary and then doggie and push her down flat on the bed and kena scolded by her saying that i will injure her and fracture her bones.....i was really turned of as 1) No kissing, No frenching, 2) No touching the vagina, 3) cannot squeeze neh neh can only touch gently......

Finally make it fast and ended in missionary and then wash up and went off. As i went down i saw the WL which i said I'll be back for in H3R3. Really no fate.

Looks: 6/10(Look from far not bad, never smile throughout like i owe her $$$)
Body: 38A, 27, 34
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 55kg (Big bone type on the upper body)
BJ: SOP
FJ: 5/10, (Gave angry face when changing postions)

Dear Samsters, it has been a nice experience for me on this forum and i am leaving the commercial sex scene till the time i cannot tahan and make a comeback which i hope i don't. End of this month, i am entering the next phase of my adulthood as a married man.....Sob...Sob....

Thanks to those kind seniors and newbies who shared contacts with me and also their experience. It is sad that all good things must come to an end.

Cheers

chessepie
22-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Oops, sorry i nearly forgot to mention that her name is "Moon"...Hope that it will be helpful to future samsters

Computer
22-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Oops, sorry i nearly forgot to mention that her name is "Moon"...Hope that it will be helpful to future samsters
oh...so its Moon...shd be R48 if i remember correctly. bro cheesepie's FR is accurate. I got the same treatment from her too.

Computer
23-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Dear Samsters, it has been a nice experience for me on this forum and i am leaving the commercial sex scene till the time i cannot tahan and make a comeback which i hope i don't. End of this month, i am entering the next phase of my adulthood as a married man.....Sob...Sob....
CONGRATULATIONS, bro!

chessepie
23-01-2005, 01:12 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, bro!

Many of my friends congratulate me but i feel that it is a heavy commitment on my part to be faithful always. Keke, thanks for your well wishes!!

too_hot
23-01-2005, 01:16 AM
22nd January 2005

Thanks to those kind seniors and newbies who shared contacts with me and also their experience. It is sad that all good things must come to an end.

Cheers

if u can go bonking when u're attached, u can also go bonking when married. getting married is itself "just" a legal procedure and perhaps a human custom. Faithfulness counts whether attached or married. So since u were unfaithful before marriage, i guess u can also be unfaithful after marriage - NOT that i'm suggesting that u should be unfaithful. afterall, ur fiancee would be as unhappy abt ur sex-capades whether she is ur gf or wife.

anyway, congrats bro!!

Computer
23-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Many of my friends congratulate me but i feel that it is a heavy commitment on my part to be faithful always. Keke, thanks for your well wishes!!
yes, i totally agree with u.

sorry, no ang bao for u. pls accept 1 rep point as my wedding gift to u. :D

GrieGzEters
23-01-2005, 11:44 AM
hi.. just wandering if anione try kathy b4? H10 R10 i suppose... care to give a description of her services?

chessepie
25-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Well that is true but when u r married, the commitment is heavier. GF can break off just like that but wife u can't do that and you have with the constant nagging of the your relatives over your infidelity....Being branded a divorcee isn't exactly a nice thing. It is a nightmare but anyway in future can save Vit M on bonking but more effort in training!!

holding
27-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Well that is true but when u r married, the commitment is heavier. GF can break off just like that but wife u can't do that and you have with the constant nagging of the your relatives over your infidelity....Being branded a divorcee isn't exactly a nice thing. It is a nightmare but anyway in future can save Vit M on bonking but more effort in training!!

all the WL training gonna be good for u!!!! Congrats!!!

chessepie
27-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Well, thanks! There is only so much i can train. But no issue with going Raw hehe!!

chessepie
02-02-2005, 07:45 PM

Haiz...It's official now, no more commercial bonking. Just wondering how Pat is doing. Tempted to try her out again but my conscience working against small head.

One part of me still wish to see how Queen Jac looks like.

too_hot
02-02-2005, 08:18 PM

Haiz...It's official now, no more commercial bonking. Just wondering how Pat is doing. Tempted to try her out again but my conscience working against small head.

One part of me still wish to see how Queen Jac looks like.

got married yesterday?

truthfully, its very hard to resist. i know cos i tried to retire from cheonging too. but when u can get it on with someone like pat for a mere $40....its hard to resist...its not so much an addiction...its just so...convenient and easy. just 3 days into my decision to retire i had a bad day at work and i zoomed down to see pat and she make all my troubles go away....sigh....u know i must add that, because pat is not as popular as jac, she is much more flexible with the timing. with jac it is very much 15mins per session. cos she knows got another bro waiting outside. for pat, since she does not have perpetual queue she not so worried abt such thing. that day when i bad mood, i skipped fj (after the foreblay & bbbJ) and she just lie on top of me and we just toked. and she oso told me how sometimes she got bad days too. we talked for a good 10 to 15mins after the initial round of foreplay & bbbj. during the toking i was just stroking her hair, cheeks with one hand and the other hand wrapped around her waist and stroking her lower back and butt...i tink the whole session lasted about 25mins with no extra charge :)

though now i ve found a new sweetheart elsewhere (see piao mei thread in FL section), i ll still visit pat every now and then...

chessepie
04-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Hey bro, you are right. What made you wanna retire in the first place? I also like Pat very much but i know that i must keep it strictly clean: meaning no feelings attached.

It is so true that she is so charming and her petite frame makes people wanna protect her. I have one thing to say is that if she whitens her teeth she will look even better. I do not know whether is she a heavy smoker as i do not detect any cigarette smell the last time round.

From your last visit to Pat i gathered you must have had a wonderful time. Sometimes it is not the sex but the emotional communication that makes a person's trouble go away. Best wishes on your new darling Piao Mei.....

Cheers

too_hot
04-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey bro, you are right. What made you wanna retire in the first place? I also like Pat very much but i know that i must keep it strictly clean: meaning no feelings attached.

It is so true that she is so charming and her petite frame makes people wanna protect her. I have one thing to say is that if she whitens her teeth she will look even better. I do not know whether is she a heavy smoker as i do not detect any cigarette smell the last time round.

From your last visit to Pat i gathered you must have had a wonderful time. Sometimes it is not the sex but the emotional communication that makes a person's trouble go away. Best wishes on your new darling Piao Mei.....

Cheers

well, firstly, cheonging isn't a good thing. as u know the sex industry is pretty frowned upon, not just the WLs/FLs but oso us, the customers. i'm sure if my parents find out they'll be very sad and dissappointed. and i'm sure my God will not approve either. secondly, it burns money faster than almost all other habits or vices (other than high stakes gambling - but even that u at least have a chance to win back every now and then). in 2 months of cheonging i've oreadi spent in excess of $2k. added to my other expenditures, i'm now spending more than i'm earning...and i know i m not even considered a regular cheonger - usually once a week and max is twice.

i actually started cheonging more as a "try try" onie - read too many shiok FRs here. did not mean for it to become so long lasting. worst thing is, i dun consider myself addicted. rather, i just sometimes have a lot of free time and well....an idle mind is the devil's workshop...

chessepie
05-02-2005, 07:55 PM
an idle mind is the devil's workshop...

You could not have put it better. I read the thread on this FL yawen, so tempted man. But like i promised myself, i must kick the habit. Take care.

too_hot
05-02-2005, 08:34 PM
You could not have put it better. I read the thread on this FL yawen, so tempted man. But like i promised myself, i must kick the habit. Take care.

personally, i wish u did not have to go into enforced retirement cos u'd have been a good bro to have around ;)

will go check out this yawen now...

chessepie
06-02-2005, 11:36 PM
personally, i wish u did not have to go into enforced retirement cos u'd have been a good bro to have around ;)

will go check out this yawen now...

Hey bro, please check this out and let me in on some details. Some say she ok looking but other say CMI. Anyway, these are for my references only like what you say, enforced retirement.

Cheers

ero-sennin
07-02-2005, 11:09 AM
....an idle mind is the devil's workshop...

idle mind's devil workshop...best quote i ever heard in this forum....
looks like i can learn english here as well....haha

too_hot
07-02-2005, 10:23 PM
idle mind's devil workshop...best quote i ever heard in this forum....
looks like i can learn english here as well....haha

hee hee thank u thank u *bow bow* :D

too_hot
07-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey bro, please check this out and let me in on some details. Some say she ok looking but other say CMI. Anyway, these are for my references only like what you say, enforced retirement.

Cheers

i ve checked the thread out...FRs sounds not bad but i ve sworn off liao chios...bro, if u wanna stay on ur enforced retirement, i suggest u try not to find out too much cos it'll lead u into curiousity and temptation...and well, we all know temptation killed the feline....

chessepie
08-02-2005, 03:11 AM
i ve checked the thread out...FRs sounds not bad but i ve sworn off liao chios...bro, if u wanna stay on ur enforced retirement, i suggest u try not to find out too much cos it'll lead u into curiousity and temptation...and well, we all know temptation killed the feline....

Hi Bro too hot, if i had read your reply earlier. I sucumbed to my weakness. Small head ruled once again. I acted on impulse. I checked out the FL!!!

Frankly speaking, this seems like a confession to me and the "Father" is just like a imaginary figure.

jrbecker99
08-02-2005, 08:01 AM
hi bros

i just signed up to this wonderful forum. where exactly is petain road? any landmarks eg hotel, mrt station nearby?

also are patH3R11 and jac H7R1 still working?

what others are worth a try espicaly those who bj without cap and have nice tits

plse pm me
thanks bros and remember have a good time

too_hot
08-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi Bro too hot, if i had read your reply earlier. I sucumbed to my weakness. Small head ruled once again. I acted on impulse. I checked out the FL!!!

Frankly speaking, this seems like a confession to me and the "Father" is just like a imaginary figure.

wah!! so u broke ur enforced retirement?? *notty boi* haha...so how was it? got post FR? (not in this thread of cos).

chessepie
08-02-2005, 07:57 PM
wah!! so u broke ur enforced retirement?? *notty boi* haha...so how was it? got post FR? (not in this thread of cos).

Hi there bro too_hot, i posted a FR already and i felt like such a BIG LOSER now as i did not even retire for even 1 month. Anyway, do you think turning over my monthly finances to my wife is a good idea?

Happy CNY and Reunion Dinner

too_hot
09-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi there bro too_hot, i posted a FR already and i felt like such a BIG LOSER now as i did not even retire for even 1 month. Anyway, do you think turning over my monthly finances to my wife is a good idea?

Happy CNY and Reunion Dinner

bro all i can say is the spirit is willing (to maintain retirement) but the flesh is weak (to fight temptation)...

somehow i dun tink giving ur mthly finances over to ur wife is a good solution. wun it look suspicious (why suddenly give?) and one day when u dun want to anymore she will tink "why suddenly dun give?".

btw, i ve read ur FR. got 2 shots for $50! very good! but i was wondering wat were u doing there in the first place? were u there specifically to look for her? anyway maybe u should try to keep urself occupied and no matter wat, u ve to avoid going to those places.

i better warn u now, its always the first time that is the most difficult. after u ve broken it the first time, the rest is easy. i'm afraid u ve already broken ur retirement/faithfulness to ur wife and i'm afraid subsequent visits to WLs/FLs will be easier cos u'll tink "aiya i oreadi did it once, so another time doesn't matter". if u re going to re-enter ur retirement, its going to be even harder now...so the best is - dun go those places at all...u may even need to avoid this forum altogether...though we ll miss having u here...

take care bro and Happy New Year! "Nian Nian You Ji"...oops I mean "Yu"! :D

too_hot
09-02-2005, 09:48 PM
hi bros

i just signed up to this wonderful forum. where exactly is petain road? any landmarks eg hotel, mrt station nearby?

also are patH3R11 and jac H7R1 still working?

what others are worth a try espicaly those who bj without cap and have nice tits

plse pm me
thanks bros and remember have a good time

petain road is near farrer park MRT station. opposite the indian temple. if still not sure, pls check street directory or hop into a cab and say "keng jio kar". pat off til 7th day of CNY. jac not back till early march. officially PT WLs only do bj. but sometimes for regulars, they may offer bbbj. usually i still opt for capped bj cos safer and oso scared bbbj may cum if the WL skill too good.

chessepie
11-02-2005, 12:07 AM
bro all i can say is the spirit is willing (to maintain retirement) but the flesh is weak (to fight temptation)...

somehow i dun tink giving ur mthly finances over to ur wife is a good solution. wun it look suspicious (why suddenly give?) and one day when u dun want to anymore she will tink "why suddenly dun give?".

btw, i ve read ur FR. got 2 shots for $50! very good! but i was wondering wat were u doing there in the first place? were u there specifically to look for her? anyway maybe u should try to keep urself occupied and no matter wat, u ve to avoid going to those places.

i better warn u now, its always the first time that is the most difficult. after u ve broken it the first time, the rest is easy. i'm afraid u ve already broken ur retirement/faithfulness to ur wife and i'm afraid subsequent visits to WLs/FLs will be easier cos u'll tink "aiya i oreadi did it once, so another time doesn't matter". if u re going to re-enter ur retirement, its going to be even harder now...so the best is - dun go those places at all...u may even need to avoid this forum altogether...though we ll miss having u here...

take care bro and Happy New Year! "Nian Nian You Ji"...oops I mean "Yu"! :D

Hi there, i was there as small head ruled and thus i went down to recce!! Anyway, you make sense in your advice. Thanks. I believe the road ahead is gonna be tough and the enforced retirement thing is one big vow i gotta keep from now.

Signed:
chessepie (10/02/05)

chessepie
16-03-2005, 12:51 AM
1 month and 5 days into enforced retirement from commercial sex! Many more months to go.

duke
16-03-2005, 10:13 AM
1 month and 5 days into enforced retirement from commercial sex! Many more months to go.

If you intend on making a comeback... u shouldn't say "enforced retirement", U should say self-exile......... like the DALAI LAMA..... :D

kinjio
16-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Hmm.. +++ abot 'retirement'.. I've been 'on leave' from Petain for years liao man.. ever since my a few of my reg gals balek kumpung.. Dropped by a few times in btween but din call... seemed rather quiet nowadays. Wif the condo coming up, wonder will the place b 'closed' or 'relocated'.. 1 of my old regular did mentioned 2 me dat the place will close down soon, dats y she also 'keep mountain' (the other reason being found a man.... :D )

Haa.... missed the good old days.. wif the gambling stalls...
Lai ah lai ah... buay charp kor, puay charp kor... gor charp puay gor charp... jit ba puay jit pa.... hahaha :D

triplenoise
17-03-2005, 06:42 PM
went to petain for recce, just to look see... the first visit, I cannot bring myself to "go" in with the WL, even they offer me $20... cannot lah..CMI, there's some $40 ones, but still bring myself to go in... second visit I keep going in and out, but still cannot find THE one. unlike GL, I don't mind tikam-tikam because whatever it is they still young, but petain's one are really really CMI, somemore got attitute, pretend not see you, when ask like really got FO face like that... don't knowlah maybe petain is not my cup of tea...

hurricane2004
17-03-2005, 09:16 PM
went to petain for recce, just to look see... the first visit, I cannot bring myself to "go" in with the WL, even they offer me $20... cannot lah..CMI, there's some $40 ones, but still bring myself to go in... second visit I keep going in and out, but still cannot find THE one. unlike GL, I don't mind tikam-tikam because whatever it is they still young, but petain's one are really really CMI, somemore got attitute, pretend not see you, when ask like really got FO face like that... don't knowlah maybe petain is not my cup of tea...

Yes I agree with u. Some of those liao chiao who is in the CAT 30 or 20 type really hv attr. If u enter, some of them just lied down on the bed for u. U hv to wash DIY. And b4 starting the sess, will also laid down alot of conditions such as, cannot FF, cannot squeeze boobs, cannot lick tits. If u ask why cannot, she will reply, pay so little, u want so many thing.

triplenoise
19-03-2005, 03:19 PM
...and forgot to mention about the smells.... sewer smell everywhere.. but I do pity the WLs there, they have to endure this everyday. I don't look down on WLs, never will and never have... everyone got a job to do, but to work in those kind of environment is pitiful, maybe thats why most of them have sour faces.

19-03-2005, 03:26 PM
...and forgot to mention about the smells.... sewer smell everywhere.. but I do pity the WLs there, they have to endure this everyday. I don't look down on WLs, never will and never have... everyone got a job to do, but to work in those kind of environment is pitiful, maybe thats why most of them have sour faces.

Do you know WLs like Jac, Kathy, AA and JaiJai earned about $18,000/- to
$20,000/- per month?
Cheers

funseeker
19-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Do you know WLs like Jac, Kathy, AA and JaiJai earned about $18,000/- to
$20,000/- per month?
Cheers

They are big spender too.. If you have noticed, Jac's stuff like bag, watch, clothing are branded..

Idoru
19-03-2005, 10:20 PM
They are big spender too.. If you have noticed, Jac's stuff like bag, watch, clothing are branded..

I know a WL in PT who is very close to me. We used to confide in each other about our problems. She has 4 properties in Malaysia and own 3 cars one is a Mecrs. She goes on overseas vacation twice a year. Had a substantial amount of money in the bank but paid properties by HP and when one is settled buy another one. Told me by paying HP it will give her greater motivation to work harder and earned more. I am confused as I practice detachment and imagine all the stress she is going through.
Cheers

pirate
20-03-2005, 05:21 AM
I know a WL in PT who is very close to me. We used to confide in each other about our problems. She has 4 properties in Malaysia and own 3 cars one is a Mecrs. She goes on overseas vacation twice a year. Had a substantial amount of money in the bank but paid properties by HP and when one is settled buy another one. Told me by paying HP it will give her greater motivation to work harder and earned more. I am confused as I practice detachment and imagine all the stress she is going through.
Cheers

shit Bro, I dont own 4 properties and 3 cars and I feel real stress most of the times at work, so I guess these WL not doing too bad cause have more to show for it than most of us choengster :D

Idoru
20-03-2005, 06:21 AM
shit Bro, I dont own 4 properties and 3 cars and I feel real stress most of the times at work, so I guess these WL not doing too bad cause have more to show for it than most of us choengster :D

Most of them doing very well, better than us except those WLs feeding drug addicts or gambler lovers.
Cheers

chessepie
22-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Greatest regret is that i did not get to witness the beauty of Petain Queen Jac. All my visits there, i did not get to see her.

I guess i do feel a bit sorry for the WLs there who has to put up with the urine and many kinds of foul smells there.

Hope that more Petain cheongsters will post their escapades here more often.

pete_i_
22-03-2005, 11:10 PM
chesspie bro~

guess u realli need to be patient and wait outside Jac's room. I guarantee u that it worth ur waiting....hehe :D

by the way, if u wish to try her, then go in the afternoon ard 2-3pm. That should be the period where most of our bros~ not ard in Petain.

holding
24-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Greatest regret is that i did not get to witness the beauty of Petain Queen Jac. All my visits there, i did not get to see her.

How long is your retirement already, bro? Enjoying married life???

chessepie
25-03-2005, 10:53 PM
chesspie bro~

guess u realli need to be patient and wait outside Jac's room. I guarantee u that it worth ur waiting....hehe :D

by the way, if u wish to try her, then go in the afternoon ard 2-3pm. That should be the period where most of our bros~ not ard in Petain.

I don't think i will get the chance to see JAC as i am still in self enforced retirement. Anyway, 2-3pm i will not be able to relieve myself of official duties as well.

Cheers..........

burzum
28-03-2005, 11:59 PM
went down to PT last sat, at around 12am, it was like a ghost town..

chessepie
19-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi fellow samsters,

My small head ruled again today. I am clearing my accumlated off days and then in the late afternoon, didi got high sperm tide. Thought of catching a glimpse of the famous Jac as i never saw her once.

Went Petain and went directly to H7R1. DAMN!! Saw the closed signboard. Really no fate to see the Queen of Petain.

Went to H3, saw the usual Pat and then Moon. Both i have tried before and kinda sian to try again. So decided to try Evonne or Yvonne (not sure about the actual spelling) of H3R3. She is damn tall, fair complexion and has nice legs.

Was quoted $40 and went ahead. Inside, she stripped and washed me. After that i asked whether can have a small request. She looked blur and then i took out a pair of my wife's pantyhose which i brought from home. Keke, she didn't say anything and just put it on.

After that she gave a good catbath and then proceeded to BBBJ me. While sucking the balls, she pushed my legs up and begin to give me an ass rimming. That was totally heaven.

Nearly CIM, stopped her then proceeded to rubba her silky legs in pantyhose. Finally fulfilled my fantasy. Pumped in missionary, doggie and came in missionary, quite SOP on this part.

As we are washing up, managed to tcss a bit. FOund out that she service 12 customers on a bad day and up to 30 in a good day.

That works out to ($40x12customersx30days = $14,400/month) on a bad day and ($40x30customersx30days = $36,000/month).

I'm sure that our Queen of Petain earns much more. These WLs are RICH......

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (she has some stretch marks on her buttocks)
Frenching: NIL
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10
Service: 8/10 (very service oriented and good attitude)
RTF: NO, back to retirement mode again

chessepie
27-05-2005, 02:44 AM
Just wondering if any samsters tried this WL who is located in H3, just before you approach PAT's room. It is the room on the right hand side if you are walking in from the direction towards the stairs.

I see that she is always in pantyhose. Guess that she is a Malay and opposite her room is another Chinese WL who has quite big boobs and fair complexion.

Actually tried asking her for the price but found that her attitude is not very good so decided not to waste money. Was intending to have just a BJ.

duke
27-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Well I've her a couple of months ago, She charges $30 a pop.... nice figure... but if you are going for BJ then avoid cos she dun do BJ at all. But she keep her stocking on when u pump her... quite erotic... :)

too_hot
27-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Well I've her a couple of months ago, She charges $30 a pop.... nice figure... but if you are going for BJ then avoid cos she dun do BJ at all. But she keep her stocking on when u pump her... quite erotic... :)

ya, she confirm attitude...make u wanna fcuk her harder to punish her and show her who's the boss haha

anyway if she doesn't do bj then wat is her SOP? just strip and FJ straightaway? how she get u to marikita?

daemon
11-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Bros, where is exactly those houses in the petain road ah ? Today went there ard 8pm, along the petain road the place so quiet and dark. got some constructions sides somemore and the door for those houses / shop were closed, i didnt see any open house. Do i need to knock on the door or what ah :confused:

chessepie
11-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Today went there ard 8pm

Hi there, Petain is a daytime red light district. Do go there early. If you can see the construction of the new condo means that you are at the right place. Happy Cheonging!!

daemon
12-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi there, Petain is a daytime red light district. Do go there early. If you can see the construction of the new condo means that you are at the right place. Happy Cheonging!!

Yah i saw the construction for the new condos. I'll try my luck next time. Thanks :)

chessepie
17-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Yah i saw the construction for the new condos. I'll try my luck next time. Thanks :)

Hey bro daemon, if you happen to visit Petain again, must go to H3 as IMHO that is the place where you can find 2 gems like Yvonne and Pat (not to mention that they are young and sexy). H7R1 you can find the queen of Petain Jac whom i never have the honour to meet yet.

Happy Bonking!!

Fat Fatt
18-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Bro Cheesepie,

Queen Jac H7R1 is worth the wait even if the queue is long. It will be a pity if you never tried her. She is pretty and has good service, and best in petain. I agreed with you H3 is the next good place. Pat is delicious too and i just had a session with her. she is in this red dress (people wear for chinese new year) but it does emphasize her shapely body.

Have fun.

Hey bro daemon, if you happen to visit Petain again, must go to H3 as IMHO that is the place where you can find 2 gems like Yvonne and Pat (not to mention that they are young and sexy). H7R1 you can find the queen of Petain Jac whom i never have the honour to meet yet.

Happy Bonking!!

calvin___
07-07-2005, 03:53 AM
I just went down to PT yesterday, just to check things out. The problem is, I assumed PT was going to be like GL, with obvious signage signalling which hses were open for business etc but I was quite wrong. For bros who have yet to visit PT, lemme jus share with you some thoughts on Petain... on how to get there.

Sure, you find PT quite easily on the map, but upon realizing that it was a 1 way street, I parked near the start of the road and decided to have a relaxing stroll down to check out the place. To my surprise, it was an extremely quiet street with minimal traffic (both vehicle and human). It was about 7.30pm then. I found a row of shophouses to my right and naturally assumed that that was where the action was going to be. After looking into those shophouses, I realized that 1) they seemed to house pretty normal family folks, some with children 2) those numbers were all even numbers... where's the famous h3 & h7? 3) most of the houses were closed, and deserted, so I found it quite strange. :confused:

Not wanting to give up easily, I decided to recee further down the street, at least to the other end of the PT street. Along the way, I didnt see anything unusual to suggest that this was a red light district at all. All I saw were a couple of foreign workers sitting nearby on the roadside. By then, I was near the end of the road, so I thought to myself, did I get the name of the road wrong, where are the men and human traffic and questioning who the heck invented the term "red light district"... when I stopped dead in my tracks and noticed a soft red glow in between 2 back alleys of some shophouses and turned to my left to see where it was coming from.

It looked like a scene out of the twillight zone. Out of the quiet, peaceful and empty main road of Petain, there it was, basked in all its red glory were the men on the prowl, hoping from one house to the other, which had a bright house number above each back door. So this is PT...

By the way, I'm just sharing how to get to the heart of PT so other bros have an easier time finding it than I did. If in doubt, look for the men and red lights! :cool:

chessepie
26-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Looks like not much samsters cheong Petain already due to the declining number of posts..........When the condo is up and the residents move in, i wonder what will happen to the once prime red light district??????

bongster
03-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Bro... I think e real reason is tat the PT stocks are the same after so long. Imagine eat 10 years of chicken rice everyday. To mi, I will onli try Pat and Kathy and mebbe 1 or 2 more there, e rest I am totally not interested cos not my cuppa.

piranahpg
03-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Bro... I think e real reason is tat the PT stocks are the same after so long. Imagine eat 10 years of chicken rice everyday. To mi, I will onli try Pat and Kathy and mebbe 1 or 2 more there, e rest I am totally not interested cos not my cuppa.

I agree, I remeber seeing the same girl in 1992 and also in 2005!!!! well the difference is, than she was a girl...now an anuty!!!

It's about time PT heed the governments call and do some 'self-renewal' of the carnal kind. The worst thing is when a girl leaves, she is not replaced.

bongster
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Anyway I think PT might onli last a few more years... the menacing sight of City Square beside it might eat it up soon.. Signz.. last time got urge go there unload and fuck off... shoik and cheap.

MrKtm
04-08-2005, 01:54 AM
hi new here anyway today is my first time to petain rd around 1730hr.
the WL house r easy to locate enter petain rd you see a flanders st just beside the flanders you will see aback lane entrence to the house are from the back lane. saw quite a number of ppl there got ah peh bangala some excutive

then went to a few house 3 and 7 which alot of bros recomment but didnt see pat and the blah blah working so walk around saw alot of ah soh old auntie some i think 50s 60s yr old and a very very fat wl at house 3 or 7 the first room. at house 11 saw a decent sexy body 30+ lady at the last few room and decided to call her since im there whats the hack pop the question and cost only 20 so go in, room damn small about the size of a queen size bed i and her strip then put condom for me NO BLOW JOB just bang bang till come anyway what can i ask for 20 dollars but attitude good nice boobs but not firm

looks 7/10 if you saw what they have there
bj nil
fj 5/10 notting special lay there fuck till u come
attitude 8/10
no gf feeling
damn cheap lor

kiyo
07-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Any bros want to go petain together? :D

MrKtm
11-08-2005, 12:02 PM
sure y not but i work long hours

chessepie
13-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Hi Petain Lovers,

Saw a gal bearing an uncanny resemblance to our Princess of Petain Pat. Bump into her in StanCxxxx Bank @ Fook Hxx Building opposite Chixx Squaxx.

She is working at the high counters, my eyes nearly popped out while i was paying my credit card bill as she was the one serving me.

chessepie
17-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi fellow Samsters,

This evening was scheduled to meet Tigress for dinner but receive sms that got OT.......evils thoughts begin invading my mind as i was thinking of having a short dinner and then go home and bonk Tigress.

Damn the bloody company!!!!

Anyway, cheong down to Petain, reached there around 6.45pm. Was surprised to see so many people there. Quite puzzled. Roamed to house 7 but saw a long queue outside Queen's room. Sigh......set my sights on house 14 and house 22.

Got to mention that H14R4, there is a WL whom i have never seen before. She is in jeans and spagehtti. Look like any normal girl on the street. Damn tempted but the moment she start chatting with her fellow WLs, turn off a bit, those loud cantonese type.

Too bad she went home early before i could make up my mind.

Settled for her next door neighbour. H14R5, Ah Bao.

Was quoted $30 and went in. Once inside, she stripped and i was surprised that she was wearing a bra which was quite a rare sight. Keke!! Her body is well mantained and had smooth skin.

Bathed on the little sink and then lie on the bed for her to catbath me. She spend quite a bit of effort on licking the nipples and the sound effects. Next she capped me and begin to blow.........for a good 5 mins. Responded positively to my request to lick the balls. Shiok!!!!

The minus point is that she is afraid of tickle, so cannot lick and suck nipples at all.

However, must add that she is damn wet when i touch her vagina which she stopped me, saying it is ticklish. NO FRENCHING as well.

Pumped her in missionary and then to doggie, while at the back, was pumping and also using my index finger to rubba her asshole, the first instance she let out a scream which trigger an adrenalin rush in me.......did not stop me so i carried on till i changed position. I CUM in the scissors position.

During the pumping, she keep on saying "ah ah ah....Darling hen shuang.......meaning very shiok). Got CFM when looking at her in missionary position.

Name: Ah Bao (H14R5)
Height: 1.6M
Weight: 40 kg
Looks: 6/10 (For those who like innocent young auntie look)
Breast: FULL "A" Cup
BJ: 6/10
Frenching: NIL
AR: NIL
FJ: 6.5/10

RTF: NO BUT H14R4 Definitely............

chessepie
04-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Hi Samsters,

I checked Petain again this evening. Quite crowded and i was surprised. H14R4 IS A REAL GEM...........You guys must check it out for yourselves. New stock and i can't believe my eyes when i saw her upclose. Mentioned her in my previous posting, IMHO she is slightly above our Princess of Petain Pat in all aspects except for service which i have not tried.

Looks: 8/10 (Those type you can find in Orchard road, strong local flavour)
Height: 1.75M (At least and she is not wearing heels)
Weight: ??? (Not good at estimating but her body is curvy and super nice)
Damage: $50 (I asked, didn't bonk as i had only $45 in my wallet)

Today she is wearing blue jeans with bright orange spahgetti top and her black bra strap is clearly visible (damn turn on).

Lucky samsters please post your FR here. Eagerly awaiting!!!

Checked ou H10R1A, a malay fleshy and busty WL also not bad. Can see that she is in her late 30s or early 40s. Damage is $40.

Cut my FR short:

After much frustration over not having enough $$$ in my wallet, i settled for a cat$30 WL in H22R?? (Forgot room number) as it was also getting late.

SOP wash up and catbath. Then capped me and BJ and then straight away proceed to FJ. Pumped in missionary then change to her on top, then doggie and then finished in missionary.

Name: Coco
Looks: 6/10 (For the young auntie category)
Body: 6.5/10 (Nice skin complexion)
BJ: 5/10 (weak suction especially with cap on)
FJ: 5.5/10 (maybe i was constantly thinking of H14R5)
Damage: $30

RTF: Never (she was rushing throughout and cannot lick or suck nipples or breast)

Fat Fatt
05-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Quite crowded and i was surprised. H14R4 IS A REAL GEM...........You guys must check it out for yourselves. New stock and i can't believe my eyes when i saw her upclose. Mentioned her in my previous posting, IMHO she is slightly above our Princess of Petain Pat in all aspects except for service which i have not tried.

I am regular of Pat and Jac. I tried H14R4 before too, she charges S$50. Comparing the services, i feel she still is a notch below Jac, then Pat then her. Her looks are comparable with Pat, but still trail behind Jac. So for $50 i will rather wait for Jac, and if not, Pat.

Let me share this with you. I had the real urge one day, and i rushed down to petain, pat and jac not around. i went to H14, saw her along the corridor looking at Wed 4D results with her peers. She is in jeans, kind of sexy but somehow, i just cannot click with her, rather walk off and save money to wait for Pat/Jac. I guess it is really chemistry and one man's meat is another man's poison. Don't be mistaken, she is not bad looking and compared to all in petain, i think 3rd.

Enjoy....

ensign2000
05-10-2005, 02:17 AM
Actually, I still prefer the (ex)young JiaJia who returned home to get married.I have not been to petain for quite sometime and has anyone seen h11r6? Has she retired? :)

CumExplorer
06-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Actually, I still prefer the (ex)young JiaJia who returned home to get married.I have not been to petain for quite sometime and has anyone seen h11r6? Has she retired? :)

Hi, bro

U mean the 11r9 Jiajia retire lao? Miss her BBBJ and AR.

hotmilo
06-10-2005, 12:34 AM
halo...bro chesspie,,I have not been there for about 1 month liao...so u mean u just saw H14R4 moving in recently?? if she newcomer then must go down take a look liao...any comments dude??

thanks bro chesspie in advance for any comments posted

hotmilo
07-10-2005, 01:01 AM
any help to answer my queries? thanks any bro who can help to solve the H14R14 ger..

jrbecker99
07-10-2005, 06:47 AM
any help to answer my queries? thanks any bro who can help to solve the H14R14 ger..

are u asking about H14R4 or H14R14?

H14R4 $50 young nice 2 look at but no service in bed. whats more only BJ! for $50, better time flying kite

H14R14 i think is Nancy $40 she is better value, chat like gf G string a turn on (friend said R14 could be Laura?, if so I havent tired her)

now go try both and do a fr. if not next time bros wont answer your questions

jrbecker99

phonecards35
07-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi hotmilo,

As mention by bro jrbecker99,
H14R4 Kidd, $50, is 28 yrs from KL. She is young nice 2 look at but her service in bed is so so only.

As for H14R14, she is Nancy/Laura. I think she is going to be 30 soon. She is only $40 with ring on both her nipples. she is better value, can chat like gf.

Phonecards35 :cool:

ensign2000
10-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Hi, bro

U mean the 11r9 Jiajia retire lao? Miss her BBBJ and AR.

I have forgotten her hse number but you are right she gives good bbbj(can't remember for AR.) So like me you haven't been to 'banana leg' for quite sometime?

CumExplorer
10-10-2005, 06:49 PM
I have forgotten her hse number but you are right she gives good bbbj(can't remember for AR.) So like me you haven't been to 'banana leg' for quite sometime?

Ya, I switched to H3R3 recently, so havn't check JiaJia for quite some time. Both AR quite good.

bongricky
11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Went to Petain recently and is pleased :) to submit my short FR on the 3 WLs I patronized:

Hse1 Rm9
Visited her three times. Friendly & chatty. One of the nicest boobs I’ve come across, big, perky and soft to the touch. She’s a bit fleshy (I like) in a womanly way, not fat and has smooth skin. Good service, helps you to wash up before and after action, no rush at all. Action usually begins with her using her lovely boobs to rub you over focusing mainly on the didi (without cap) and a bit of nipple licking. After that, proceed to FJ. Pretty standard – doggie, missionary and girl-on-top with soft moan. On one occasion she had just arrived for work but did not close door to get ready, so I approached her. She didn’t mind and ask me to come in and politely ask me to give her a bit of time to settle down. Chit chatted a bit and get to see her remove her bra and panty – what a bonus. Action began as usual after washing up but as it was a hot day and she was still a little, well sweaty but it was really nice - in a very sensual way - feeling her warm and slightly moist body – another bonus. On another occasion, I had cum very quickly but she made it up by giving me a massage. Already missing her feminine touch when writing this FR. Damage $30.

Hse4 Rm in the back half.
Young and slightly plump. Chatty, told me an amusing story about one of her customer whose wife actually “locked-up” his didi so that he could not fool around. He visited her to just rubba rubba – poor chap. After checking in, I began to undress myself. She did the same but she had her bra & panty on, so I get to see her remove them – lucky me. She did not ask me to wash up and action began with BJ with cap. Good suction but was short, about 1 min before proceeding to FJ. Began with missionary followed by doggie when I cum. During doggie she asked me to be gentle, don’t know why. Wash up myself after that but she did not hurry me and chit chatted a bit more. Overall a pleasant, clean experience. Damage $30.

Hse10 Rm1A (Rina)
Visited her after reading her FR. No regret! Friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. She was indeed very particular about cleanliness as reported – which was really good, makes you feel secure. She actually rinses her mouth before and after action. Began with her helping me to wash up thoroughly – sat very close to me, can feel her warm body and nice big boobs, what a turn on. Even helped me to dry up. Real action starts with BJ (with cap). Oh brother, what a BJ. She literally devoured my didi. Fantastic tongue action and deep throat with eye contact, CFM look – heavenly. And I haven’t even mentioned the mirror – made me felt like I was in a porn movie man. After a great 5 mins, I told her to stop as I almost cum. Proceeded to FJ. Did her missionary followed by doggie. And what a FJ it was. She was very interactive, talking sensually and encouraging me, and moaning like she was really enjoying it. Really love her boobs, was squeezing it all the time while FJ. I exploded during doggie. After that, she took her time to help me to wash up and chatted with me while I was putting on clothes, did not rush me at all. Must thanked all the brothers who wrote FR on her for their recommendations. Damage $40.

chessepie
13-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi hotmilo,

As mention by bro jrbecker99,
H14R4 Kidd, $50, is 28 yrs from KL. She is young nice 2 look at but her service in bed is so so only.

Hi bro, can tell me whether she can french since she do BJ only..............Thanks

TommyBleu
14-10-2005, 03:28 AM
Hi all.

Have roamed petain today, and can say its almost a died town before 1 pm. many WLs were not around.

Actions only start at 2.30 pm. Visited H14 R14.(Malaysian chinese from KL).

Looks:
First look a bit old (around 40+),not even consider a Lao Chio

Body:
boobs A+ with nipple ring on left and right, plump waist.

Servicing:
helps you wash up before and after sex. no rush in all.

BBJ:
long and slow with a bit of deep throat in between. but one minus point is sometimes can feel her teeth when deep throat.

FJ:
missionary. But u can still Finger her if u want to. i think she doesn't mind.
moaning soft but definitely fake.

Damage:
$40

Well there is nothing to complain in overall servicing. cause i am there for a quick fix only.

BTW she is on a 1 month from leave starting tommorow. So all have to wait.

phonecards35
14-10-2005, 01:24 PM
hi Bro chessepie,

During my session, (H14R4 Kidd, $50,)she don't allow french. Maybe u can ask her about it b4 u ON her for your bonking session.

Phonecards35

phonecards35
14-10-2005, 01:28 PM
hi TommyBleu,

H14 R14, her name is nancy, If I am not wrong she should be around 30 this year or early 30. Anywhere she is one of those that i visit often. She is one wet pussy WL in pertain, she alaways cum alot during the session. Most of the bro here who bonk her also has this experience.

chessepie
28-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Found another lobang for bros who like WL to wear stockings................Look at FR below

chessepie
28-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Was supposed to try out the mature OL BBBJ recommended by bro Marksman. Called and was told that she is fully booked till next week. Seldom have time off from Tigress so decided to go Petain again.

Took some time to look around but still the same old WLs there. Decided to try H17R1. She is in her thirties, what attracted me to her is her black stockings. Have a weakness for this, keke.............

Turn off is that she does not offer BJ. But very particular about hygiene. Catbath and some rubba with stockings on. Then pumped in missionary till didi exploded.

Think i will try another WL working upstairs in H17. Long hair, good slim figure wearing glasses. Typical MILF look with a bit of class (Damage: $40 as told)

Looks: 4.5/10
Body: 5/10
Catbath: 5/10
BJ: NA
FJ: 4/10
Damage: $30

RTF: Not Likely

polishadmirer
30-07-2006, 10:00 PM
i am under 20yrs old also chiong petain lolz...

I started cheonging petain when I was 16, then switch to GL two years later.

Cheers,

Kaixin1

koala_bear8
04-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi

I went to pertain today but I could not locate all the WL.
Pls enlighten me where to locate the girls
best got picture to indicate

thanks

Manofwar
07-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Went to pertain some day b4 came across this WL guess ard 30++ ba. Looking for some Quick Release decided to get a try. After some SOP, She cap me and started give me A Bj which nearly stunt me... good suction sia she really suck hard.. later after some missionary postion unload on
her.Damage jus $20 nia nice for quick release cant ask for much.
( sorry BRo this is my first FR hope u all dun mind

BJ: 6.5/10( Good suction thou jus like 1 min)
Damage: $20

RTF: Not Likel

Muthu Sammy
08-08-2006, 03:42 AM
hi TommyBleu,

H14 R14, her name is nancy, If I am not wrong she should be around 30 this year or early 30. Anywhere she is one of those that i visit often. She is one wet pussy WL in pertain, she alaways cum alot during the session. Most of the bro here who bonk her also has this experience.

wow must gv her a try :) thanks

Oh yes
08-08-2006, 04:41 PM
wow must gv her a try thanks

tried her before, scare me :eek: , so many water come out from her when she cowgirl ... thought is fake leh ... :rolleyes:

xiao liao
17-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Went to pertain some day b4 came across this WL guess ard 30++ ba. Looking for some Quick Release decided to get a try. After some SOP, She cap me and started give me A Bj which nearly stunt me... good suction sia she really suck hard.. later after some missionary postion unload on
her.Damage jus $20 nia nice for quick release cant ask for much.
( sorry BRo this is my first FR hope u all dun mind

BJ: 6.5/10( Good suction thou jus like 1 min)
Damage: $20

RTF: Not Likel

bro, this is interesting...for $20???..is tis the cheapest u can find in s'pore??? i have not found anything at this price in my life!...i guess no one can beat this on price.

xiao liao

Maveric
19-08-2006, 07:40 PM
$20!!!!! can do double session with her! maybe tell her only bj first so can enjoy more of her suction powers!!! way to go!!! brothers

dap26
28-08-2006, 10:57 PM
bro, this is interesting...for $20???..is tis the cheapest u can find in s'pore??? i have not found anything at this price in my life!...i guess no one can beat this on price.

xiao liao

Yes bro ,u wou't be surprise to see some WL at petain qouting $20 cos petain can consider cheap sex compare to geylang.

Me Siam Bu
30-08-2006, 02:27 AM
wah 20 is really cheap lei ha ha

dap26
30-08-2006, 10:11 AM
wah 20 is really cheap lei ha ha

Given this price,u cannot expect much also.....

Me Siam Bu
30-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Given this price,u cannot expect much also.....
yaloh expected ha ha

rapebill
30-08-2006, 11:46 PM
actually petain may be more expensive than GL
think about it, petain WL charge $20 - $50 for a 15-min session
ie works out to be $80 - $200 per hour.
Perhaps you may be paying less in GL for one hour sexperience

Sylvan
04-09-2006, 08:30 AM
qwertyuiop

Sylvan
05-09-2006, 02:29 AM
sorry..typo error...

DanziG
05-09-2006, 07:47 PM
I started PT when I was 17yo.
WOW! :eek: You the man. My idol.
to think i lost my 'V' at 19 years. :o
Any recommendations there?
Thanks in advance.

blackinn
02-10-2006, 02:04 AM
hey sorry 1st time posting i read abt $40 in 15 mins?? then it will be more x then gl man btw wat time do pt starts and end??? went there a few times but did not go in and check things out but might give it a try cos gl is always there

rapebill
02-10-2006, 03:10 AM
hey sorry 1st time posting i read abt $40 in 15 mins?? then it will be more x then gl man btw wat time do pt starts and end??? went there a few times but did not go in and check things out but might give it a try cos gl is always there

well, u can get malaysian chinese from $30 to $50 including room, which is hard to get in GL. Even PRC FLs would cost at least $50 excluding room.

actionroo
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
I used to go to Petain long ago and have fond recollections of many of the old gals who have since retired. I used to go in the late afternoon or early evening during my off days.

House 3 and 5 are usually my favourite as they tend to house better chicks, but as I've said, all my old regulars have since retired.

PT can be quite a sleazy place but good for cheepo screws. When budget is a constraint I guess it is an okay choice.

Forex Specialist

Also can get $30 bj + fj in better room with ac, chinese tea and face towel at KS still.

chessepie
01-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Hi fellow Petain Cheongers,

I haven't been to Petain for a long time and was quite shocked the Condo is already up. Anyway, i wanted to try either Pat or Yvonne both from H3 but they are all not around, maybe its because it is a Sunday. Discovered one gem in H3R16, looks relatively young according to Petain standards. Didn't manage to try as i received a sudden sms from Tigress for recall.....

Any bros who tried her before can post some info. She quoted me $40. Will go back and try out.