PDA

View Full Version : FR on H24R15

ang076
11-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Was walking around the PT to look for other nice WL , instead of Kelly ( CAT50) , need to reserve some $$, for dinner.

Went to House 3 with the intent of bonking Pat, but the door was closed as she was busy with a cheongster in her room.

Thus , went to House 24 and saw one fair WL with a slightly gold-dyed hair. She was wearing yellow blouse with blue skirt . She is Celine ( sorry, cannot hear her name properly.)

Went in her room and paid her $50 , and got back $10 change. I stripped and she washed my cock. Then she told me to lie down on bed.

After that she stripped and washed her vagina, and apply lubricant. Then she turned down the light to 'less bright."

I could not make out her expression clearly.

Then she sucked my nipples and fondle my cock and testicles. Then she perform BJ after capping condom on my cock. She then turn down the light to darker , so that I cant see her face. Maybe she is shy .

Then she ask me to be on top of her. I told her I cant, as I am not good at performing sexual act by being on top of gal.

Then she sat on me and rammed slowly, her head appeared tilted as she bonked my cock. After a while, checking whether I cummed. Then she bonked slowly again and ask me , ' ke li ma?" ( meaning can or not ?)

Then she said ," lei liao" ( meaning tired.) and told me to be top on her instead. Then I suggested to her that she performed HJ.

She shook my cock slowly and licked my nipples , until my cock became soft and no cum came out . She ask , "Wei Shen mei zhe yang de?" .. ( meaning how come like that?" ) she mean, "how come I cannot cum ? " I said never mind , I guess I gtg. She said , "ni zhe mei li hai ah." ( means " you so good one ah?"
( "cannot cum" means very good?!")

Then she took out toilet roll and rubbed my cock and then told me to clean my cock myself, while she turn on the light to a brighter level. Then she cleaned her body and then dressed up.

FR on Celine (?)

Look : 7/10 ( fair and pretty with nice skin , and gold-dyed long hair.)

Body: 7.3/10 ( nearly pear shaped with 34A breasts with brown nipples, and hairy pussy, height =1.59m)

She prefer to do HBF ( Handjob-Blowjob-Fuckjob) in darker environment so that I cannot make out her facial expression.)
BJ: 6.5 10 ( just SOP . nothing special.)

FJ: 6.8 /10 ( her head appeared tilt as she perform slow FJ.)

HJ: 4.6/10 ( she shaked my cock softly , until my cock became soft. Of cos, I cannot cum easily as she shaked my cock softly. Many gals shaking my cock hard with their CFM look and I cummed. )

RTF : on reserve list .

Verdict: what a unusual gal ! Love to do HBF (Hand job, Blow job and Fuck job) in a darker environment.

roninxxx
16-11-2004, 04:32 PM
a new comer perhaps? :D unlikely though ...

askale
31-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Bro..Ang076

U enjoys with Celine while she needs u so much. U must marry her quickly..haha..:p

Was walking around the PT to look for other nice WL , instead of Kelly ( CAT50) , need to reserve some $$, for dinner.

Went to House 3 with the intent of bonking Pat, but the door was closed as she was busy with a cheongster in her room.

Thus , went to House 24 and saw one fair WL with a slightly gold-dyed hair. She was wearing yellow blouse with blue skirt . She is Celine ( sorry, cannot hear her name properly.)

Went in her room and paid her $50 , and got back $10 change. I stripped and she washed my cock. Then she told me to lie down on bed.

After that she stripped and washed her vagina, and apply lubricant. Then she turned down the light to 'less bright."

I could not make out her expression clearly.

Then she sucked my nipples and fondle my cock and testicles. Then she perform BJ after capping condom on my cock. She then turn down the light to darker , so that I cant see her face. Maybe she is shy .

Then she ask me to be on top of her. I told her I cant, as I am not good at performing sexual act by being on top of gal.

Then she sat on me and rammed slowly, her head appeared tilted as she bonked my cock. After a while, checking whether I cummed. Then she bonked slowly again and ask me , ' ke li ma?" ( meaning can or not ?)

Then she said ," lei liao" ( meaning tired.) and told me to be top on her instead. Then I suggested to her that she performed HJ.

She shook my cock slowly and licked my nipples , until my cock became soft and no cum came out . She ask , "Wei Shen mei zhe yang de?" .. ( meaning how come like that?" ) she mean, "how come I cannot cum ? " I said never mind , I guess I gtg. She said , "ni zhe mei li hai ah." ( means " you so good one ah?"
( "cannot cum" means very good?!")

Then she took out toilet roll and rubbed my cock and then told me to clean my cock myself, while she turn on the light to a brighter level. Then she cleaned her body and then dressed up.

FR on Celine (?)

Look : 7/10 ( fair and pretty with nice skin , and gold-dyed long hair.)

Body: 7.3/10 ( nearly pear shaped with 34A breasts with brown nipples, and hairy pussy, height =1.59m)

She prefer to do HBF ( Handjob-Blowjob-Fuckjob) in darker environment so that I cannot make out her facial expression.)
BJ: 6.5 10 ( just SOP . nothing special.)

FJ: 6.8 /10 ( her head appeared tilt as she perform slow FJ.)

HJ: 4.6/10 ( she shaked my cock softly , until my cock became soft. Of cos, I cannot cum easily as she shaked my cock softly. Many gals shaking my cock hard with their CFM look and I cummed. )

RTF : on reserve list .

Verdict: what a unusual gal ! Love to do HBF (Hand job, Blow job and Fuck job) in a darker environment.

ang076
01-02-2005, 05:30 AM
Ha Ha, I dont think she is interested in me, only my $$$.

I cant get free sex out of romance or physical attraction.

askale
01-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Haha...I think she interested u that she is a free sex with u.. and get a marry her so she pays for u...:p...U save your money $$$$....

Ha Ha, I dont think she is interested in me, only my $$$.

I cant get free sex out of romance or physical attraction.

batugajah
04-02-2005, 11:19 PM
dun waste your money and spoit the market la friend.
that's why so many chic does not want to proceed more as so many of these kind of cheongster give up easily. $40? :cool: wasted