PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok HELP!!!

13atman
03-08-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm going Bangkok on the 13th of August n I need guide on the best club to pick up girls, best sleazy bars/pub, best soupy n Nuru massage parlor there... Anyone can recommend me... I'll give a good FR once I'm back... Preferably the one with the most number of beautiful girls... Or if u wanna ask me to recce a place or two to give FR also can... I'll be staying in NASA Vegas Hotel...

mikemike
03-08-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm going Bangkok on the 13th of August n I need guide on the best club to pick up girls, best sleazy bars/pub, best soupy n Nuru massage parlor there... Anyone can recommend me... I'll give a good FR once I'm back... Preferably the one with the most number of beautiful girls... Or if u wanna ask me to recce a place or two to give FR also can... I'll be staying in NASA Vegas Hotel...

Just tell the taxi driver go Soi Holland..the best place to cheong in bkk, is the best club/bars/ktv to pick up girlsssss :D

naemlo
03-08-2011, 11:39 AM

Wow u everything also the best.... u si beh can... dun read up, started a thread n expect all the best info for u. Since u super lazy n rich, u transfer 10000SGD to my bank acct, I personally will bring u around BKK with a merc n stay in 5 stars hotel for 3 days, 2 nights. The best, nothing but the best in BKK.

Just tell the taxi driver go Soi Holland..the best place to cheong in bkk, is the best club/bars/ktv to pick up girlsssss :D

U today very good mood. Intro him the best in BKK. :D

Ah_Hia
03-08-2011, 11:43 AM

U want the best in everything and yet u only want to write a good FR ??
Hypocrites like u....Better we not share anything at all.

Yokosi
03-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi,

Also, Bangkok HELP !!!.

I am also going to Bangkok and Pattaya soon, end of August and greatly requires senior members such as mikemike, naemlo, and so on to help me get the best and greatest bonk in my life while new to Bangkok.:rolleyes:

I will write juicy , made you salivate and drool at my FRs after i completed my mission. :rolleyes:

Khop Khun Khap Mak.:D
Yokosi

naemlo
03-08-2011, 04:14 PM
I am also going to Bangkok and Pattaya soon, end of August and greatly requires senior members such as mikemike, naemlo, and so on to help me get the best and greatest bonk in my life while new to Bangkok.:rolleyes:

For u no need to transfer money to my bank... just transfer beer to my tummy. :D

luckylurker
03-08-2011, 05:02 PM
God helps those who help themselves.
- Benjamin Franklin

When all else fail, there's always your faithful right (or left) hand. :D

deptrai4u
03-08-2011, 06:17 PM

wah, i took ur recommendations and I was damn glad i did!!! I jumped on a taxi and tell them to bring me to Soi Holland... and had the best time of my life man!!!!

mikemike
03-08-2011, 06:38 PM
wah, i took ur recommendations and I was damn glad i did!!! I jumped on a taxi and tell them to bring me to Soi Holland... and had the best time of my life man!!!!

P'Deptrai4u, i believe Hanoi also have something similar to Soi Holland :D

jayboy
03-08-2011, 09:08 PM

Bro i think if you book a nice thai gal to your hotel, think when they saw your hotel, already sian liao, cos your hotel is a budget hotel also, if i not wrong, per nite cost THB800+ only. why dont stay a better hotel like grand diamond ?

13atman
04-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Virgin bkk visitor, the hotel is my friend recommend one... Thanks for both the useful n useless reply... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus the phrase "if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can" ...

"hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"

etct88
04-08-2011, 04:35 PM
............."hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"..........

very chim..:o..... you have many mirrors at home?...:confused:... always reflecting.... :eek:

adidas88
04-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Virgin bkk visitor, the hotel is my friend recommend one... Thanks for both the useful n useless reply... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus the phrase "if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can" ...
i think ur "friend" also asked u to go hol-land ... :D :D

naemlo
04-08-2011, 05:56 PM

"hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"

"Looking at a pile of shit reflects what u look like in your life" :D Quoted by famous Naemlo

U not lazy?? U r lazy, that was why u started a thread, asking for spoonfeed and asking stupid questions.... Do a search, u will know there are plenty to read.

If I ask u go recce soi holland will u do it and post an FR?? :eek: If I ask u to recce Rangsit area, will u do it and post an FR??

Ah boy, u asked stupid question, the replied will be useless. If u asked intelligent question then the replied will be useful. :cool: Virgin does not mean u can be stupid and lazy.

If u r lazy, stay in hotel, go to the washroom, ask your faithfully right or left hand to help u.

indianmagicoil
04-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Where is Rangsit ah? I dunno where but will go reccee for you.

mikemike
04-08-2011, 07:21 PM

wah bro u very free today hor :D u want to hold the newbie hand and bring him to reccee Soi Holland before heading down to Rangsit? :p

naemlo
04-08-2011, 09:31 PM

U take a train from BKK to Udon, exit the station, turn left, walk 500m, turn right... walk abt 1km, u will see soi tiu.... walk another 1km, u will be in Rangsit. Pls recce n post FR. Dun say I didn't share with u. :D If u r into asshole poking then u might want to check out TLSF pub. Chok dee krup

deptrai4u
05-08-2011, 09:58 PM

I think ur laziness is going to cost u the trip!

To start with, u already kenna played out by your friend on the hotel booking. He must have also think that u are damn lazy so just play u out like that!

Then ur foolishness shows (not just laziness alone now).... "ur own inablility to help", all those who replied u, they not only know Bangcock inside out, and all the good party places, they even speak Thai!!! So what u mean by "inability to help??". Its a matter of whether they feel like helping u or not! And most of these people are in fact right not squatting in Bangcock. If u know what to do, they will be more than glad to show u around!

Next, u said "not knowing what to do with ur own life"... these people u talking about, been there, done that... do it again and again... all those things that u wanted to know about in Bangkok... IT IS U WHO DUN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.

So... my conclusion... i guess u are "looking into the mirror and hating the reflection ....". U better get rid of ur stinking attitude and see if u can salvage the situation. otherwise u just PCC or go out and kenna Black Shops and get robbed and conned. Its not a threat, it is real and many knows it!

Meantime, I zap u first! :D

etct88
06-08-2011, 01:44 AM
I think ur laziness is going to cost u the trip!................. IT IS U WHO DUN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW........So... my conclusion... i guess u are "looking into the mirror and hating the reflection ....". U better get rid of ur stinking attitude and see if u can salvage the situation. otherwise u just PCC or go out and kenna Black Shops and get robbed and conned. Its not a threat, it is real and many knows it! :D

He mirror salesman, business have been bad....:D

indianmagicoil
06-08-2011, 02:13 AM
wah bro u very free today hor :D u want to hold the newbie hand and bring him to reccee Soi Holland before heading down to Rangsit? :p
Where is Soi Holland? Can teach me how to go?

U take a train from BKK to Udon, exit the station, turn left, walk 500m, turn right... walk abt 1km, u will see soi tiu.... walk another 1km, u will be in Rangsit. Pls recce n post FR. Dun say I didn't share with u. :D If u r into asshole poking then u might want to check out TLSF pub. Chok dee krup
Too many directions, confusing me.

ahtecklim
06-08-2011, 01:00 PM
If the OP is smart , he'll be able to tell that our hidden gem is on Sukhumvit. Just ask a cab to bring you to the end of Sukhumvit Road.

leaseoflife
06-08-2011, 05:07 PM
eh, lau chiau(s)...

I also planning to go on a "virgin" trip to pattaya. I also VIRGIN Pattaya visitor. So, I planning to start a thread called "Pattaya HELP!!!!" Can help or not?

Help lah. U help, i treat u nam plao. U no help, means u no good heart. Mai jing jai.

Please lah...

I staying at "Similan" hotel on beach road. I hear sand very good, very windy. The hotel is my friend recommend one... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can ... but hor, u give me some money, can or not? Please lah....

deptrai4u
06-08-2011, 05:14 PM
eh, lau chiau(s)...

I also planning to go on a "virgin" trip to pattaya. I also VIRGIN Pattaya visitor. So, I planning to start a thread called "Pattaya HELP!!!!" Can help or not?

Help lah. U help, i treat u nam plao. U no help, means u no good heart. Mai jing jai.

Please lah...

I staying at "Similan" hotel on beach road. I hear sand very good, very windy. The hotel is my friend recommend one... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can ... but hor, u give me some money, can or not? Please lah....

For you, we will help to our best effort, mai peng rai.... but nam plao phang mak mak so i think u can keep it la, no need. See we very good heart one... ching ching!

Holymannn2
06-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Bro, I just did a search.... Soi holland is next to soi Belgium only very easy to find..... :p

Where is Soi Holland? Can teach me how to go?

Too many directions, confusing me.

Holymannn2
06-08-2011, 05:50 PM
I tot tlsf pub is at pattaya???

naemlo
06-08-2011, 06:05 PM
I tot tlsf pub is at pattaya???

It is a branch... TLSF is doing too well in Pattaya. :D

naemlo
06-08-2011, 06:06 PM
eh, lau chiau(s)...

Since u r a virgin, u might want to try this pub called "guy" in WS. I am sure u will lose your virgin screaming n enjoying. :D

leaseoflife
07-08-2011, 12:43 AM
Since u r a virgin, u might want to try this pub called "guy" in WS. I am sure u will lose your virgin screaming n enjoying. :D

U good heart, I chorp mak mak. Me 1 pax very scared. U try first and tell me how? Later I write FR ok?? :D

naemlo
07-08-2011, 01:18 AM
U good heart, I chorp mak mak. Me 1 pax very scared. U try first and tell me how? Later I write FR ok?? :D

Cannot, I not virgin but u virgin... :D

BlueDragon193
07-08-2011, 11:38 AM

Cannot, I not virgin but u virgin... :D

Which Virgin holes you guys talking about..;)

ladgaga2
09-08-2011, 10:26 AM
whateva hole. Just enjoy! :eek:

le113ru
09-08-2011, 11:01 AM

And keep a lookout for the unmistakable landmark in Soi Holland - Amsterdam MP :D:D

deptrai4u
09-08-2011, 12:05 PM
And keep a lookout for the unmistakable landmark in Soi Holland - Amsterdam MP :D:D

Yah, difficult to miss one, at the cross road junction and got big windmills!

BlueDragon193
09-08-2011, 12:50 PM

Yah, difficult to miss one, at the cross road junction and got big windmills!

If you don't want to get arrested, don't overstep the line at the glass window while viewing the gals.:D

deptrai4u
09-08-2011, 06:08 PM
If you don't want to get arrested, don't overstep the line at the glass window while viewing the gals.:D

Yah man! quite scary lei, i read somewhere that if u stepped over the double yellow line, got some bouncers will quickly bouce out from behind the curtain and do ur anal on-the-spot!!!

le113ru
09-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Yah man! quite scary lei, i read somewhere that if u stepped over the double yellow line, got some bouncers will quickly bouce out from behind the curtain and do ur anal on-the-spot!!!

yup! heard it is a special team of iron ladies who are ever ready to aj those who cross the line!!!! :eek:

GeekyMagician
10-08-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm heading to BKK on 18 Aug - 20 Aug.

Anyone will be there to chiong together during that period of time?