PDA

View Full Version : FL of Japs and Koreans.

daveeng88
26-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Probably this is what you guys are waiting for and just have some information from a friend that he is holding good lobangs for japanese and korean girls with price range from $150 to $300.

Don't get me wrong not in japan or korea but right here in Singapore at ***** Hotel.

Interested party can private message me and I shall ask for you.

The only problem is that I am not so sure if there will be a language barrier but should be ok since everything is done on the bed with sound effects... kekeke. :D

petercm888
26-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Probably this is what you guys are waiting for and just have some information from a friend that he is holding good lobangs for japanese and korean girls with price range from $150 to $300.

:D

I dun know both Jap & Korean language but I know Fxxking language. I beleive it should be enough...hahaha

BTW, I PM you already. Can you provide some more info...i.e. FR

plman2002
26-10-2004, 08:44 PM

Don't get me wrong not in japan or korea but right here in Singapore at ***** Hotel.

The only problem is that I am not so sure if there will be a language barrier but should be ok since everything is done on the bed with sound effects... kekeke. :D
================================================== ====
Bro,

me very fetish for Jap. pls pm me the contacts. by the way, how many shots.
Thanks in advance.

cheers,

Bazic606
26-10-2004, 09:40 PM

Is your offer still available? Certainly a refreshment to the overly infested PRC scene.

MatrixNeo
26-10-2004, 10:15 PM

You sure is japanese and korean girls and not prc gals in disguise?? There seem to be an increasing trend of such stuff lately..Any bro dare to verify?

daveeng88
27-10-2004, 04:40 AM
My friend will be arranging this Saturday to view the girls and some of you can just join in the group.

The details will be out soon and will be done so in private message.

Thx.

plman2002
27-10-2004, 10:49 AM
My friend will be arranging this Saturday to view the girls and some of you can just join in the group.

Thx.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bro,

What time will it be? If it is at nite, can count me in!
I can verify for Jap but not Korean.

cheers,

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Want to verify very easy, show passport :D But who cares, as long as bonkable, looks good.....that will be enough. :D

robinhood
27-10-2004, 11:00 AM

bro, pls rm me the contact, thanx! :p

yolla
27-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Can never be Jap. In their own country they are been paid much much higher, dun need to to come here to do FL.

BIGFIGHTER
27-10-2004, 11:12 AM
yes , totally agreed

ma5k3r
27-10-2004, 11:58 AM

hmm a fiesta of north asians ?

phantom_vroom
27-10-2004, 03:38 PM

Thx.

Hi bro.. PM u liao.... pls provide the details..... :D

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 03:43 PM
View need to pay a not ah? :D Maybe after that we can have a gang bang :D

Thx.

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 03:52 PM
maybe setup a video cam and webcast for all samsters to view.. kekeke :D

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 03:58 PM
ok, good idea....but please mask my face first hor!!! :D

maybe setup a video cam and webcast for all samsters to view.. kekeke :D

stray
27-10-2004, 04:05 PM
In IRC got 1 OKT offer Korean $150.00 in Hotel near TP area...

Funny is need to sms to discuss about it, I didn't try....

daveeng88
27-10-2004, 04:48 PM
yes , totally agreed

I am the middle and has reply to you guys how to contact the person directly... 1 of them went for an early session, hopefully can put up a good FR.

If is good add my reputation points but if is fake... then minus me off. :D

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Who will be posting the FR?....You or your friend?

P.S. Wahhhhh!!! :D .....this is my 500 posts!!!!! :eek:

I am the middle and has reply to you guys how to contact the person directly... 1 of them went for an early session, hopefully can put up a good FR.

If is good add my reputation points but if is fake... then minus me off.

daveeng88
27-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Who will be posting the FR?....You or your friend?

this is my 500 :

Should be 1 of the clients who made his first reach for the girls. :D

ktvsiaogina
27-10-2004, 08:15 PM
pai seh late posting. dun frequent forums and dun know how to write fr but hope this helps.

good recommendation from bro shaxxx, got a girl named yuki, speaks slight english but extremely friendly. got into the hotel, take a cool bath and she really can wash you up, lay down on bed for some soft massage. nothing to should about but not the worst massager there is of course.

her stroking skills are good until i can't really stand it and really want to give a go before i end up nothing at all. i am a fast goer so can't hold it much longer before the doggy sperm the pussy.

her looks is about 7/10, figure about 6.5/10, attitude about 8/10, hand job about 6/10, blow job about 7/10 and fuck job about 8/10.

1 thing about her is her soft and white complexion, very attractive.

lengleng1
27-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Can never be Jap. In their own country they are been paid much much higher, dun need to to come here to do FL.

Wah, I am waiting for ppl to say this. I agreed. Once my own OKT arranged a session with a Korean for me. But end up I think she is a fair-skin Philippinos.

Very unlikely to be a Korean or Japs. Even if u get a Taiwanese also can be a fake, actually is a PRC.

rubusto
27-10-2004, 08:38 PM
WOW, really lookin 4wd for the 1st FR of this highly anticipated 'refreshments' fm korea/jap...

Regnad
27-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnad
Very much interested with this....please advise....

Hi bro... I have no problem sharing but my buddy has problems entering SB to post the details.

You may want to visit http://soccerculture.proboards36.com/index.cgi under Techno Park. The details are shown all there.

By the way, the viewing is this Saturday so don't you want to miss it.

*Anybody able to advise me what is happening? :confused:
**Above is the ORIGINAL pm conversation ..... :eek:

yolla
27-10-2004, 10:55 PM
Wah, I am waiting for ppl to say this. I agreed. Once my own OKT arranged a session with a Korean for me. But end up I think she is a fair-skin Philippinos.

Very unlikely to be a Korean or Japs. Even if u get a Taiwanese also can be a fake, actually is a PRC.

Wah, your experience is outrageous. Normally they try to pass off Koreans or PRC as Japs.

D^KnighT
28-10-2004, 04:46 PM

Since when are you into this business... wahahaha.

Rayt
28-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Bro, hw gd is yr contact? Been away for quite a while, but tried tis so called "Jap" last wk! Claimed tat she was "Jap" n tried to get S$250 frm me. I managed to reject..... Heng!!!!!

Been hearing tat quite a few of these "FAKES" going around! Any Bros like 2 comment?????

pencilbox
31-10-2004, 10:08 AM
I can speak some Jap. Is the viewing still available? If so then maybe I can come and help verify if they're really Japs.

PM me with details

Compass68
31-10-2004, 10:57 PM
I can speak a bit nihong too.. can join da viewing session??

and also a little korean.. anyo haseyo

TheBanzai
02-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Try 2 PM u but ur mailbox full man. If got viewing session keep mi in d loop n I sure find time 2 attend. Weekday n off hr oso can.

Hrjames
02-11-2004, 10:09 AM
frankly speaking, I don't think we can found Jap FL in Singapore for only 150 or 200. If you know how much to have a fj in Japan, you will know why I said that. I also tried a few so call Jap Fl in sg, and none of them is a Jap, trust me, I can say perfect japanese, I can notify a japanese in seconds.

Castrol
02-11-2004, 01:43 PM
frankly speaking, I don't think we can found Jap FL in Singapore for only 150 or 200. If you know how much to have a fj in Japan, you will know why I said that. I also tried a few so call Jap Fl in sg, and none of them is a Jap, trust me, I can say perfect japanese, I can notify a japanese in seconds.

bro i am saddened by what you mentioned, becos what you said sounds very logical.
i was able to get japs for 200 from OKT, but didnt tried becos i thought 150 should be more reasonable.

is it possible those japs offered here are "rejects" from japan, but still nevertheless japs?

Hrjames
02-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Bro, I am not trying to break the heart of the bro's who wish to fuck a Jap in SG, but I just don't wish to see so many bro kena cheat by okt which offering they have Jap girls. I personally also wish to fuck Jap girls with only 200. In japan, for 200 you will only have bbbj and maybe CIM, no way to have a fj. one more things, in japan so many shops to cheong and the market is good, the girls don't need to come so far away to work with lower pay.

I have one okt which offer me Jap girls, after I told him I can speak Jap, he never mention he got Jap girls anymore. Korean? maybe. cos a fuck in Seoul only cost you around 100 for 25min service.

If the Japs we can found here is the `reject' in japan then forget about it, you don't find she pretty as well. Bro, if you really wish to fuck a japs, japan will be the best destination, cost is high but you should try it, is a totally different experience. Just my own views. ;)

Castrol
02-11-2004, 02:55 PM
bro my heart is broken already lah...
but maybe can mend it in nippon! that will be the day.

bobafat
02-11-2004, 03:01 PM
I heard that even in Japan. Most of them only serve their locals and its very very difficult to find those that serve 'other asians'

is that true? i hope not :(

Lawrence1713
02-11-2004, 03:03 PM
I heard that even in Japan. Most of them only serve their locals and its very very difficult to find those that serve 'other asians'

Yup u r rite. You have to check carefully if u go there coz most of the place only serve locals. However there are still some place who serve foreigner too....

rubusto
02-11-2004, 03:53 PM
so wat's the verdict...any1 else besides 1 bro verified yet? :)

Hrjames
02-11-2004, 04:03 PM
Bro Castol

Sorry loh...if your okt still claim they got jap girls. just ask them to show you their passport, no need to check inside only the front will tell the truth already.

bunny
02-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Bro Castol

Sorry loh...if your okt still claim they got jap girls. just ask them to show you their passport, no need to check inside only the front will tell the truth already.

I think some of the Koreans are real. I have bonked 1 gal before. But not the Jap. But I probably agree that they are really X. I tried calling up but the rate was rather high so I decided to skip it.

guzzler
02-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Korean? maybe. cos a fuck in Seoul only cost you around 100 for 25min service.

You may see more koreans coming overseas due to a crackdown on prostitution in Korea thats happening now.

I wouldn't be suprised if we see more Korean FL hitting the SG market at 150 soon.

Castrol
02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Bro Castol

yeah i'll do that, and i think its bad lah, nationality and race also can wanna bluff ccb... :(

Piranas
03-11-2004, 02:05 AM
:eek: Scary man!

yeah i'll do that, and i think its bad lah, nationality and race also can wanna bluff ccb... :(

Hrjames
03-11-2004, 10:25 AM
bro, in fact. In Singapore i don't really care what is the nationalty that i am fucking as long she is pretty and service is good. But 150 should be the standard price even for Korean,some bro might say 150 is also too high. I just can't stand some okt claim they have Jap then charge us higher price like 200 or even 300, and most of the time I think they are cheating. If they really have Jap and want to take premium for that then we(customer) should have the right to check it is truth or not. Maybe if we united and insist this policy, they might really try to bring real Jap in SG someday.

i think some bro up my repu, thanks for that.

icekewl
05-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Bro HRJames is right.

Someone also told me that i was going to bonk a Jap but turned out to be Malaysian who was very fair. The funniest thing was she kept insisting she was jap and then in the middle of the "action" i purposely said something in Malay and she replied!!!!!!!!!!
The OKT got a good scolding from me and downed the damage from S$200 to S$120 for 2 shots!

Ha Ha! But be careful bros........... ther are a lot of cons out there!

Dozoo
07-11-2004, 02:15 PM

Hi Bro Daveeng88, can share the lights of how to get in touch with Jap or Korean Gals? Really interested. Please reply...
:o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-11-2004, 02:22 PM
think i also kana conned that time by a okt le,told me was jap,i went but see that she look more like a prc to me but anyway she was chio but i just go for it.i was awakended by the words of some bros that trying jap fl in spore is very rare,unless u got charms n hook up those jap tourists i guess..haiz japan japan..must fly there then power liao

casper
07-11-2004, 09:59 PM
to : daveeng88

Hi,
jk here. You got lobang for jap and korean gers ah.....how much is the damage ? can i join the group to view the gers?

my email : [email protected]

Regards,
JK

Castrol
08-11-2004, 10:41 AM
The funniest thing was she kept insisting she was jap and then in the middle of the "action" i purposely said something in Malay and she replied!!!!!!!!!!

bro, this is hilarious! can tell us what exactly you said in Malay? :D

icekewl
09-11-2004, 06:48 PM
well bro castrol i said something like "your rambut bau sedap........." (loosely translated means your hair smells nice...") and she replied saying she uses clariol essences or something like that........ cracked me up my didi almost come out of the lobang man...........

Hrjames
10-11-2004, 10:46 AM
well bro castrol i said something like "your rambut bau sedap........." (loosely translated means your hair smells nice...") and she replied saying she uses clariol essences or something like that........ cracked me up my didi almost come out of the lobang man...........

bro, that's really interesting :D

fhfhfh
11-11-2004, 10:11 AM

Bro you are right. Jap full all prc , for us probaby can get the prc only. Those prc also speak a bit of Japanese. Who will not know.

plman2002
11-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Bro you are right. Jap full all prc , for us probaby can get the prc only. Those prc also speak a bit of Japanese. Who will not know.
================================================== ===

1)if u speak n understand Japanese, u can hear that they are prc or real Japs.

2)Only prc lurks around back alleys n near train station. Japs dun do that.
Japs are either in clubs or u got to call OKT.

just an idea for u. my sgd0.02.

cheers,

fhfhfh
11-11-2004, 09:03 PM
================================================== ===

1)if u speak n understand Japanese, u can hear that they are prc or real Japs.

2)Only prc lurks around back alleys n near train station. Japs dun do that.
Japs are either in clubs or u got to call OKT.

just an idea for u. my sgd0.02.

cheers,

Bro thanks for info, prc & Hong**** also work in Bar & tie up w/OKT. I knew a few gals formal worked in S*por after back to their home land then went to Jap.

mi.chi.eru
12-11-2004, 01:42 AM
sigh.. talking abt this Jap issue.. still haven't verify the authencity of the FL passed by missing888... knn... sibeh sian..

cojones
15-11-2004, 11:44 PM
I got FJ fm real Jap girl last month. She 25 yrs old. Flew to singapore & is her 2nd time here. Looks like Maggie Cheung. Cost $500 for 2 shots 3 hours. She has flown back to Japan.

I wrote this to see if this $500 for Japs is right px or not.

nirvana
17-11-2004, 08:48 AM
korean & jap.

some korean fl in singapore i had met had tried to tell me she is from jap.
luckily, i had come out with a group of korean FL many time, during the time, i get to understand how they talk, their tone. ( julia, miko, yuki , mungku r 4 korean i knew for long time )

same as thai & viet, for newbie to this 2 lang, it might sound the same. but, u can differenciate it after hearing both for some time.

same as singapore chinese & malaysian chinese.

i just had a jap babe this week , i think she also knw i have doubt in her nationlitly, so when i ask her, r u really from japan? she replied me, yes, i am from osaka, japan, and speak some jap to me. (of cose i dun understand wat she is speaking but.. somehow i know it is in jap )

cheer

ncsjason
17-11-2004, 10:30 AM
yucks... just tried one korean FL last weekend... by the name of Cindy. Her number is 918195**. Big bust indeed but got scar under her chest, beri turn off... face also so so oni.... sigh..

anyone out there got contact for Malay FL ?

phantom_vroom
17-11-2004, 12:45 PM
korean & jap.

i just had a jap babe this week , i think she also knw i have doubt in her nationlitly, so when i ask her, r u really from japan? she replied me, yes, i am from osaka, japan, and speak some jap to me. (of cose i dun understand wat she is speaking but.. somehow i know it is in jap )

cheer

You got PM bro.... :D

e777
18-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Have recently met some koreans and a jap too.
The jap is 22yo looks really cute and good service call Miki and her korean call Kim also gives quite good service.
Well at least they are better looking than what I have seen lately.

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Have recently met some koreans and a jap too.
The jap is 22yo looks really cute and good service call Miki and her korean call Kim also gives quite good service.
Well at least they are better looking than what I have seen lately.

yoh e777,

knowing SBF.... u'll prolly receive alot of PMs and posts asking for contacts.. ha ha ha. recently alot of interest in koreans and japs.. :p

icekewl
19-11-2004, 11:09 AM
ok my first FR.

follwoed up with bro e777's contact and promptly went down to a hotel near town for the action. slight confusion at first - asked for 2 korean gals but was given 2 russian chicks. not my cup of tea so called bro e777 who so gallantly helped me sort it out thanks bro!

finally one korean gal showed up. young - 19 claimed to be student in college in korea. spoke relatively good english. was quite cute nd straight away jumped on me starting to french. name is Mona. moaned quite a bit too.

she went in to have shower, then left me to shower too. slightly disappointed at that.

when i came out of shower continued to french and kiss so no catbah ar or anything of the sort. another disappointment.

she pushed me down on the bed - and started groping my brudder down there trying to shove it in the raw up into her. found the whole episode a bit too much lah........... she continued to stroke cos i think she wanted to make me come on the spot like that. raw is not my liking esp with FLs or WLs cos u never know where they have been before u know what i mean?

her looks is about 6/10, figure about 6/10, attitude about 5/10, no hand job and certainly no BJ. in the end i asked her to stop and was out of there after a shower. damage was S$200. she strated telling me a sob stroy about being poor student forced into this etc etc etc. i paid not to spoil market bros but just wanted to get out of there!

i will certainly not RTF but will go ahead and ry any other recommendations by the bros here and from bro E777!!!!!!

hope the FR was ok for a first-timer!!!!!!! Looking forward to receiving your comments bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKTM
22-11-2004, 11:05 AM
This is a re-posted message from thread on Local FL Xiaoxi...

THANK YOU BRO MEZZO FOR THE CONTACT!!!!!!!!

This is quite a bit long FR so please bear with me. Thank you.

First time I tried a japanese lady and this is going to be the most memorable bonk of mine... Kudos to Bro Mezzo who is willing to share his contact with me, i owe u one - when i reach 50 posts the first reputation point i will award to bro mezzo! (if u wan a treat, also can, hehehe...)

Call OKT to make appointment one late night, told OKT i wan japanese lady, OKT ask which one? huh? i thought only got one? OKT sounded like just woke up so i think mind is still blur. anyway, OKT checked and called back saying one hour later can? i said cannot cos too late and make appointment for the next day. i kapo asked whether is she having customer now, and the OKT replied in a happy and casual tone "dunno leh, think she is maybe outside shopping" hahaha...

so the next day, time come i go hotel and call OKT, OKT give me her room number and i hurrily go up... pressed doorbell and waited quite a while for the door to open... i step in and when i see her, my eyes brighten and i started to grin subconsiously. Wow, she look so sweet and pretty and best of all, geniuing typical jap looks. Dressed in white tank top and short short denim shorts. so the usual intro, ask name, talk a bit. she not very good in english so use very simple english term if u wan to communiate with her.

i proceed to strip and walk into the bathroom for a shower, after i came out she is already stripped naked and SQUATTING on the bed just like the typical jap submissive lady style and look like she is WAITING PATIENTLY TO SERVE U!!! wan lan, where to find?!?!?!? ALso notice her clothes were stacked nicley on the other bed, tank top folded neatly on top of the shorts and the black bra with gold thread pattern placed sui sui spread out on top of all... i then tcss a litle bit more to make her feel more comfortable before the action begin.

She stared with the catbath and nipple licking, then capped and give a so so blow job. then she proceed to mount me and ride away. then switch to missinoary position and keep pumping for quite some time before i game over. actually at one point while i was pumping her, can feel her lifting her butt a bit and rubbing herself against me until i feel her cum with wetness inside. i did not changed position at all cos i really cannot bear to look away at her sweet jap face while pumping her.

ratings:
Age: i guessed she 21 and her eyes widen a bit showing surprise at my accuracy! hehehe...
Face/Looks: 9/10 pretty typical jap lady
body: 8/10 slim, 1.5+m
boobs: 7/10, small maybe A but nipples are pink and small and cute!
BJ: 5/10 so-so & quite short time
FJ: 8/10
Fench: NO NO, before start action she signalled to me by putting one finger on her lips and then waving no no... hehehe...
attitude: 9/10 think she is quite accomodating even though i only tried woman on top and missionary position.
Plus point: quite friendly, replied with a smile whenever u asked a qns or look at her.
Minus point: seems to be quite bo chap me when i start changing to paying her to bidding her farewell, busy sms'ing away
RTF: if i can afford it, i will go everyday!!! She is leaving in 2 months time.

I will not be giving the contact to anyone, please approach bro mezzo cos he has certain guidelines set unless he give permission...

dani07
22-11-2004, 08:20 PM
FR on miki,

got the contact from bro Mezzo (Thanks!)and proceeded to fix an appointment today. went down to hotel after work and proceeded to the room. First impression, fair, sweet but cool looking gal opened the door. Tried to converse with her in my novice japanese but she smiled and told me she is jap but stayed in Daegu Korea from young so only know little japanese, therefore from this moment i think she is korean but its ok as she is really pretty and i like it. lied down on the bed together and started petting and frenching. then we started stripping each other while frenching. very responsive indeed.... went to shower together (SOP) started frenching and i took this chance to rub her pussy with soap and can tell she like it a lot. went back to the bed,started to give me a catbath and when she tried to cap me to give me a bj, i stopped her and made her lay down and the i started to lick her breast and slowly down to her pussy. she tried to stop me but i just continue to lick. Wow! the first lick she started to arch her body and from this moment she became really wet and started to give me a bbbj. after another 10 mins of petting, i put on the condom and started to pump her in missionary. changed to her riding me and then to doggy and finally came in missionary.

Looks: 8/10
Body:6.5/10 (skinny and really small boobs)
BJ: (7/10)
FJ: (7.5/10)

Damage:150 for 90 mins

melooi
22-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Hi, very interested. Can pm me? Thanks. ;)

sadsadsad
23-11-2004, 01:13 AM
This is a re-posted message from thread on Local FL Xiaoxi...

THANK YOU BRO MEZZO FOR THE CONTACT!!!!!!!!

This is quite a bit long FR so please bear with me. Thank you.

First time I tried a japanese lady and this is going to be the most memorable bonk of mine... Kudos to Bro Mezzo who is willing to share his contact with me, i owe u one - when i reach 50 posts the first reputation point i will award to bro mezzo! (if u wan a treat, also can, hehehe...)

Call OKT to make appointment one late night, told OKT i wan japanese lady, OKT ask which one? huh? i thought only got one? OKT sounded like just woke up so i think mind is still blur. anyway, OKT checked and called back saying one hour later can? i said cannot cos too late and make appointment for the next day. i kapo asked whether is she having customer now, and the OKT replied in a happy and casual tone "dunno leh, think she is maybe outside shopping" hahaha...

so the next day, time come i go hotel and call OKT, OKT give me her room number and i hurrily go up... pressed doorbell and waited quite a while for the door to open... i step in and when i see her, my eyes brighten and i started to grin subconsiously. Wow, she look so sweet and pretty and best of all, geniuing typical jap looks. Dressed in white tank top and short short denim shorts. so the usual intro, ask name, talk a bit. she not very good in english so use very simple english term if u wan to communiate with her.

i proceed to strip and walk into the bathroom for a shower, after i came out she is already stripped naked and SQUATTING on the bed just like the typical jap submissive lady style and look like she is WAITING PATIENTLY TO SERVE U!!! wan lan, where to find?!?!?!? ALso notice her clothes were stacked nicley on the other bed, tank top folded neatly on top of the shorts and the black bra with gold thread pattern placed sui sui spread out on top of all... i then tcss a litle bit more to make her feel more comfortable before the action begin.

She stared with the catbath and nipple licking, then capped and give a so so blow job. then she proceed to mount me and ride away. then switch to missinoary position and keep pumping for quite some time before i game over. actually at one point while i was pumping her, can feel her lifting her butt a bit and rubbing herself against me until i feel her cum with wetness inside. i did not changed position at all cos i really cannot bear to look away at her sweet jap face while pumping her.

ratings:
Age: i guessed she 21 and her eyes widen a bit showing surprise at my accuracy! hehehe...
Face/Looks: 9/10 pretty typical jap lady
body: 8/10 slim, 1.5+m
boobs: 7/10, small maybe A but nipples are pink and small and cute!
BJ: 5/10 so-so & quite short time
FJ: 8/10
Fench: NO NO, before start action she signalled to me by putting one finger on her lips and then waving no no... hehehe...
attitude: 9/10 think she is quite accomodating even though i only tried woman on top and missionary position.
Plus point: quite friendly, replied with a smile whenever u asked a qns or look at her.
Minus point: seems to be quite bo chap me when i start changing to paying her to bidding her farewell, busy sms'ing away
RTF: if i can afford it, i will go everyday!!! She is leaving in 2 months time.

I will not be giving the contact to anyone, please approach bro mezzo cos he has certain guidelines set unless he give permission...

Please PM me. Thank

alan007
23-11-2004, 02:16 AM
First I have to thank Bro Mezzo for sharing the contact. Yesterday evening manage to have a session with this
Japanese FL known as Yumi. We start to TCSS a bit but she seems to be not resopnsive. Maybe there is some
lanaguage problem. But who care. We can communicate in F**k language and that's enough.

The session was started with a catbath and nipple licking. After that, she capped me before proceed to do the BJ.
The action really begin when she rode on me and start to rock wildly. Meanwhile I was enjoying watching her face
(really beautiful with those Japanese look) and my hands was busy touching and rubbing her breasts. We switched
to missionary posistion which I continued to pumped her hard. Once a again, really enjoy seeing her
pretty face. Wanted to change to doggie but cannot tahan anymore. No chocie but to cummed.

ratings:
Looks : 8.5
Body : 7.0
Boobs : 7.5
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10

PKTM
23-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Please PM me. Thank

wa piangz, dun know what to say?!? May I know PM u for wat har? :(

Lau Chek
23-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks for sharing Mezzo.

Since this is a Jap & Korean thread, it makes no difference if you are getting Koreans instead of Jap if you ask from OKT.

Well, I entered the room of Yumi-ko, immediately from her conversation I know she is korean, not bad looking 7.5/10 with nice boobs 34c i guess.She said papa Jap, mama korean. But she's not what I'm looking for from OKT, so I call her(okt) again to ask for the Jap. OKT told me to proceed to another room 10mins later.

Miki was the gal which some bros refers to as Jap. I puzzled when I saw her sms " 150 Japan student " was shown on her hp. does her agent told her before I went to her room to act as Jap student was my doubt?
But what the hack, she is pretty , sure got the Jap looks . and the most funnist part is when I converse some nihon-go to her, she looks surprise & doesn't know how to reply, just simply jap sentence " shi go shi".
To support my doubt further, when we were done, she had to pass some condoms to one of the korean FL(run out of), and we met that FL who converse to her in Korean language..hmmm...

here's my rating on Miki.
look : 8.0 jap look ( I still have 20% doubt that she is korean)
body : 32A but nice pinkish nipples
FJ: 8/10 ( very patient & obedient, kekeke like japanese )
Overall : I rather believe she is a japanese as she does act like one.
Ok lah, can try lah :p

plman2002
24-11-2004, 02:17 AM

Most important u enjoy lah.
yr verification certainly helps me to made up my mind.
how was yr performance. did it affected you. kekeke

cheers,

babycheong
24-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Miki was the gal which some bros refers to as Jap. I puzzled when I saw her sms " 150 Japan student " was shown on her hp. does her agent told her before I went to her room to act as Jap student was my doubt?
But what the hack, she is pretty , sure got the Jap looks . and the most funnist part is when I converse some nihon-go to her, she looks surprise & doesn't know how to reply, just simply jap sentence " shi go shi".
To support my doubt further, when we were done, she had to pass some condoms to one of the korean FL(run out of), and we met that FL who converse to her in Korean language..hmmm...

first of all, many thanks Mezzo for providing me the contact & bro Lau Chek for the FR............

If not jap, then me now really contemplating whether to try or not liao.......bros that knows me, knows that me dun delay when me interested in certain FL, but something juz held me back from trying.........
6 sense maybe.....hahahhaha.........

still considering,
BC :cool:

Lau Chek
24-11-2004, 11:45 AM
first of all, many thanks Mezzo for providing me the contact & bro Lau Chek for the FR............

If not jap, then me now really contemplating whether to try or not liao.......bros that knows me, knows that me dun delay when me interested in certain FL, but something juz held me back from trying.........
6 sense maybe.....hahahhaha.........

still considering,
BC :cool:

bros ,
dun be affected by me leh, as said, I only had 20% doubt that she is korean lah. You know nowadays some Korean can speak Jap & vice versa .Moreover the agent is a PRC, she might get confuse also with her gals (Jap or Korean??) If my instinct is wrong this time, then I'll be the sin man liao. Many bros will miss the chance.
That's why i said i rather believe she is Jap. keke I'm sure those who had tried doesn't regret lah.

jameskhoa
24-11-2004, 12:18 PM
dudes,

can anyone give me this jap/korean contact?

thanks man

superbeast
24-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Yo bros,

Can I have the contact for the okt? Really dying to try a Jap. PM me pls.

Thks!!!

Nakada
25-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Hi! bro.
I can speak Jap. well. I want to meet Jap lady and please advise me how to get it. Please PM me.
Thanks in advance.

superbeast
25-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Bro e777,

Thks for the reply. But I can't pm you cos your pm box is full. Any other ways of communicating?

alan007
25-11-2004, 09:34 PM
After reading the forum, discovered that the previous girl I had was not Miki. Decide to call the OKT to confirm whether Miki is available. Booked her this afternoon.

Upon seeing her, confirmed she is Miki based on the description posted by the brothers. Again, due to different languages there is little communication.

The session started with a catbath and nipple licking. After those warm up, she capped me before proceeding to do the BJ. The BJ was OK. Signalled to her to proceed with the FJ with her on top. It was damn shiok watching her pretty little face while she was rocking on top of me to and fro. Swopped to missionary position and kept pumping her hard. With more experience now, quickly switched to doggie position to enjoy pumping her from behind until cumshot.

ratings:
Looks : 9/10
Body : 7/10
boobs : 5/10
Attitude : 6/10

papaotime
25-11-2004, 09:39 PM
After reading the forum, discovered that the previous girl I had was not Miki. Decide to call the OKT to confirm whether Miki is available. Booked her this afternoon.

Upon seeing her, confirmed she is Miki based on the description posted by the brothers. Again, due to different languages there is little communication.

The session started with a catbath and nipple licking. After those warm up, she capped me before proceeding to do the BJ. The BJ was OK. Signalled to her to proceed with the FJ with her on top. It was damn shiok watching her pretty little face while she was rocking on top of me to and fro. Swopped to missionary position and kept pumping her hard. With more experience now, quickly switched to doggie position to enjoy pumping her from behind until cumshot.

ratings:
Looks : 9/10
Body : 7/10
boobs : 5/10
Attitude : 6/10

Brother !! can PM the contact# of the OKT? Thanks!!

Hrjames
26-11-2004, 10:16 AM
met Miki yesterday, she is pretty and cute, pretty when she got her hair down, cute cos she still young, 21 I think. very very nice girl and always have a smile in her face. her boods is small but body is slim. a little inexperience in the line, but I like it, like fucking own gf. Worth to try this girl.

face : 8
body :6.5
bj : 7
fj : 7.5
attitude :7
damage : 150

she is a korean student.

babycheong
26-11-2004, 11:36 AM
met Miki yesterday, she is..............
she is a korean student.

I knew it!!!.....me 6 sense getting stronger liaoz......

BC

puggie
26-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Thanks for FR all. Pity I'm not in Sillypore. Such a wonderful cheong life.

superbeast
26-11-2004, 07:58 PM
bro e777,

your pm box full again (so popular). any other way to contact you eg email? Pls PM me.

Thks.

superbin2
26-11-2004, 11:40 PM

Since this is a Jap & Korean thread, it makes no difference if you are getting Koreans instead of Jap if you ask from OKT.

Well, I entered the room of Yumi-ko, immediately from her conversation I know she is korean, not bad looking 7.5/10 with nice boobs 34c i guess.She said papa Jap, mama korean. But she's not what I'm looking for from OKT, so I call her(okt) again to ask for the Jap. OKT told me to proceed to another room 10mins later.

here's my rating on Miki.
look : 8.0 jap look ( I still have 20% doubt that she is korean)
body : 32A but nice pinkish nipples
FJ: 8/10 ( very patient & obedient, kekeke like japanese )
Overall : I rather believe she is a japanese as she does act like one.

Brother, can PM me ? Just return from JPN and still miss the JPN girl after looking this thread...change my career from health center to FL.... Thanks!!!

ang076
28-11-2004, 09:04 AM
Yesterday, I was invited to bonk Miki and accepted that offer for $200 including room... later , I do the search...and realised that she is mixed (half Jap-half Korean.) So, I kindly declined the offer.

sibaysong4u
28-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Thanks to Bros Mezzo kangtow altough i aready have the OKT contact b4.Anyway decide to book Miki for 4pm slot yesterday,upon reaching New xxxx hotel,was inform that Miki is out for lunch butt i think maybe some bros here is with her,so decide to wait.10 mins later was sms by OKT to look at the other korean girl so proceed to have a look.Name Nayumi(fake jap) face:6/10 abit bar chai oso lian look therefore rejected her.Half an hour later was sms room number to look for Miki,upon entering the room saw a fair lady with black dress,room oso not messy so paid her $150 and proceed to have shower myself.Knn during shower was nearly scald by the water as there is no cold water there.After shower she was aready naked and kneeling on the bed,i lie down and she proceed with a catbath on me slow and sensual then cap me and peform bj for about 10 mins,wah look at her face cannot tahan aready so signal her to ride on top then change to missonary and finally upload all my cum.Tcss for awhile and b4 i left notice there is two dozens of pink roses on the table and was inform by her that one customer just brought her the roses and a pair of shoe.
Name:Miki
country origin: Korean though she look 85% jap.
Look : 9.2/10 Oval shape face,bright watery eyes and pearly white teeth.
Body : Slim .
Bj: 7/10
Fj :8/10
Frenching : Nil
Fingering : Nil
RTF : Yes whether she is Jap,Korean or PRC her looks will kill you!

fkingboy
29-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Hi all bro out there,

hehe cant wait to share my joy and writing my beri first virgin FR after my session with miki this noon, but first of all thanks to bro E777 for the intro. :)
hmm, must write an FR to return my thanks mah.

PM bro E777 yesterday night after reading this thread and was arranged to meet her 3pm at new hotel. took a cab down and along the way, my heart was already overfill with excitment to bonk my veri first jap/korean import.

reach the hotel and recieve the rm no. hehe immediately rush up and press the door bell, she open the door, and Wow...not bad looking sia, cute and sweet. Without much delay, i went in and she prompt me to take a bath, i ask her if she want to join me hehe :) but she rejected, sad sia, have to take my bath alone. as i come out, she already undress and lay on the bed smiling at me, wow kao, looking at her sweet looking face with fair and slim body. i botahan and immediately marikita to rock hard liao. not to waste any time, i jump onto the bed like tiger seeking it prey(hehe this time rd a fair rabbit) and hug her, wow she smell nice sia with her pantene smell hair, i like it when girl hair smell nice . i kiss her all over (but no frenching thro) and reach my hand to caress her nice cute cunt, wow already juicy and wet. taboleh tahan any longer, so poke me didi in and began to thrust her in missionary. her soft moan with her bright watery eye, and her sweet smile looking at you just make my didi harden to tip top and thrust her even deeper and deeper in. some more from moment to moment cant stop my hand to reach south to feel her juicy cunt. Hehe as i was there to enjoy, i go slow and deep to enjoy every moment, with every thrust, the warm heat from her cb flow from my dick to the spine, shiok sia, the feeling of heaven. a long session sia, i battle with her for a good 40 min hehehe frm missionary to doogy, frm doogy back to missionay and finally unload my white warrior in doogy. The doogy was shiok too, the way she close her leg together to let you feel the tightness as you thrust, and she sure know how to rock in momentum with you.

hehe, still kinda miss her as i write this FR, esp the smell of her pantene hair, hehe my body also kana the pantene smell after i use her shower form to wash up.

heres my rating for her...

look : 8.5 (dun think she a jap, but i dun mind either, my first bonk korean also not bad)
body : dun noe the size but comfirm A cap, dun mind either cause she got the look.
BJ : 7/10 (ok not bad, noe how to suck and caress your ball ball)
FJ: 8/10 ( patient & obedient)
damage: 180 (think is too high, noeing some bro are paying for 150, a bit heartache thro, but worth the try)
RTU: not again, pocket a really burn a big hole , will take some time to replenish my $$$.
hehe lastly, big brother out there, pls donate some pt to newbie like me for my veri first FR.

winterfox
01-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Can anyone advise me pm e777 or mezzo for miki's okt contact? Thks

Acidburn
01-12-2004, 01:37 PM
What you mean here? :confused: You want OKT's contact or Miki's contacts?

Can anyone advise me pm e777 or mezzo for miki's okt contact? Thks

winterfox
01-12-2004, 01:43 PM
What you mean here? :confused: You want OKT's contact or Miki's contacts?

sorie for the confusion, I mean okt's contact. should I PM e777 or mezzo?

Acidburn
01-12-2004, 01:46 PM
You should PM bro e777. Or you want Miki's number from me? :D But I warn you her english not very good. She will not understand what you are saying. How I wish I never giveup on my jap lesson :(

sorie for the confusion, I mean okt's contact. should I PM e777 or mezzo?

JackieWong
01-12-2004, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=fkingboy]Hi all bro out there,

PM bro E777 yesterday night after reading this thread and was arranged to meet her 3pm at new hotel. took a cab down and along the way, my heart was already overfill with excitment to bonk my veri first jap/korean import.

Bro i think u kana con by E777. I only pay $130 thru Mezzo reco. This fucker e777 is using other OKT girls to make con our $$$

hann73
01-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Got back from a disappointing session with Miki.... actually more disappointed with myself ... :(
I think after my recent battles with Kelly and Damei especially, totally "Yuan Chi Ta San" !!! In the end, only 10 mins FJ instead of my normal 30 mins .... sei bei sian!!!
Bro, u "Yuan chi da shang" and "kou dai da shang" as well, cheers.

hann73
01-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Yes, bro Hann, sei bei sian.. I think I will start eat vegetable for 1 week now... :D
How about you? No news after Damei...
I "kou dai da shang", u eat veggie? I eat grass, sighhhzzzzzz. :(
Anyway, payday coming soon....And yes, Taufik, you are sgp idol. good luck.......

TheBanzai
02-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Yo sexdreamer, u oso bonk her 2day. **Haiz** if oni I know, we can meet up, drink beer n TCSS. mani kopi tiam there eh, left right oso hv. On Dai meh thread, pai seh by d time I log in evening (normally oni evening can log in), so mani post so I can't continue. will lok out of place toking abt thing a few pages be4.

For sure I neber learn d kui hua bao dian as mentioned ** On second thought ....**, else how I do d below FR, muahahaha

***** FR on Miki *****

There r oledi mani FR on Miki. So I just say a few stuffs oni. Reason of going there is because of d rating so mani bro give 8 and above. wanna see n experience 4 myself. Wen there wit 'look' expectation after summarizing all d bro FR.

Conclusion :
Was nt disappointed. She is really chio, the pretty type. Another chio one I bonk is Kimi but toward the cute category. Fully agreed wit d rating given definitely 8 n above. can rate it cause my small head doing d thinking now.

Boob is A. fucking nice shape, slim slim. touch touch oso steam steam :D, raba raba lagi steam. boob luver 4get abt it. her skin is tender, slurp slurp. no frenching except kissing her cheek wen bonking. Expected from FR given so no disappointment. If I got plentiful $$$$$, I guarantee book her 4 a few days n go tour together, dis is paradise on earth whereever it may be.

Whether Jap or no jap :p nvm, she sure lok like 1 n any bro going 4 chio bonk wit Jap look will shiok shiok.

Damage : $150

hann73
02-12-2004, 10:56 AM
bro, yes agree leh.... me spent about nearly $2k now in just barely 1 month! .... and the enjoyment seem to be decreasing ... Maybe i should take a break now but on other hand so many good FL out there .... scare no chance to bonk them... :D
Hahaha, I understand your situation. Christmas and CNY coming soon, bonus on the way and haizz, so many needs and wants so little $$$. Cheers.

TheBanzai
02-12-2004, 07:05 PM
sexdreamer, lok like we hv d same taste (fr jiang hu mah, speak same lingo likely 2 hv same taste too). Next time u bonk FL n ur rating 8/10 n above, giv mi a tinker. same goes 2 mi. :)

wa seh, u bloody loaded man, $2K bonk fund per month. Mi around $350 oni unless got other variable income. In month where got such income, then more bonking dat month :D . can nvr reach ur nei gong level.

we tok via PM if u intend 2 bonk her again.

PKTM
08-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Short FR on Kimi

Tried Kimi sometime ago, not my cup of tea. :( Her BJ was ok so so, FJ got problem. i was bonking her in missionary position but she keep tilting up her pussy way to high and end up it really hindered my movements. cannot cum during FJ, so ask her to BJ me, she BJ until very very long, i think more than 15 mins, finally i got to HJ myself while she sucking the top of me penis that i cum finally. She give CIM though. However, Kudos to her for her never-say-tired attitude and CIM... hehehe :D

shall not be giving ratings. thanks bro Stoneking.

JBCheongster
10-12-2004, 08:48 PM
Wanted to arrange for a bonking session with Miki tomorrow but cannot wait anymore due to such outstanding FRs on her. Simply must try her today n call up the OKT to book a session at 6:30pm. Went down to the appointed hotel abit too early but still call OKT for the room no. Was told she is busy at the moment, must be serving some other bros here lah, alrite, wait loh. Meanwhile, saw some female Japanese tourist coming out of the hotel, not bad quality, wonders whether they can on or not? OKT called n told me the room no.
Dunno why start to get excited, heart beating faster nw. Went to the designated room n press on the bell. A short while later, the door opens n there appears the legendary Miki. Wah lan aaaaaa, wat the f**k, my god, wat a smile...she does have a sweet nice smiling face. Inside the room, start to strip n she asked me to bathe while she continues to sms, maybe her business too good. Try to persuade her to bathe with me n she politely say she is cold, nver mind 'cos alreadi expected it, at least I tried.
After the not so wonderful bath, came out n true as reported here, she is alreadi kneeling on the bedside naked, smiling n patiently waiting 4 me. A good point abt her is she nver rush you. Still wait 4 wat, get onto the bed n start caressing her. KNN, she does have a silky smooth skin. Hug her with hand caressing her back, shiok sia. She proceeded to give lick my neck n then on to the nipple. Then she took the cap n wanted to cap me to do BJ. I asked for BBBJ, she politely refuses. Shit, no BBBJ but her smile make up for it. Cap on n with the vacuum on, she begins to suck my didi. This part I felt its abit too short, then she shaft my didi into her with her on top n start rocking. In between I changed position to missionary n play with her ear lobe, seems like the ear lobe could be her G-spot, she likes it yet she try to avoid it. Then I tah boleh tahan liao, offloaded in the doggie position. She is very accomodating n throughtout the whole episode she just keeps smiling. I think she likes doggie style as she moans softly n her legs started to cuddle around me, n muscles tensioning up. The only minus point abt her is aft everything she will play with her sms or to answer a call n simply ignores you.

Here's my rating

Name: Miki
Look: 8 (she has a veri nice smile but look wise not say veri chio, a few recovered pimples on her forehead but sweet looking)
Figure: 6.5 (boob is small, A size perhaps, slim, can see abit of her rib bones from the side, buttocks: not veri voluptuous but still got meat to grab)
Hair: long n slight curvy
BBBJ: NA
BJ: 6.5 (Too short n vacuum nver turn full power, not strong enough 4 me)
AR: NA
Frenching: NA
FJ: 8 (Veri accomodating n nice real moans)
Face expression during FJ: 6 (good when playing her ear lobes)
Skin texture: 8 (Silky smooth)
Body/hair smell: 9 (I love the smell n I even went to buy the same body shampoo that she uses, only S$9.80 two bottles pack n now I smell like her :D )
Attitude: 7 (could be better if she just dun bother so much abt the sms until we left)
Overall: 8 (make up by her good smiling face)
RTF: Willing to try again

She will be here till January next year.

signing off.

sibaysong4u
10-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Body/hair smell: 9 (I love the smell n I even went to buy the same body shampoo that she uses, only S$9.80 two bottles pack n now I smell like her :D )
Attitude: 7 (could be better if she just dun bother so much abt the sms until we left)
Overall: 8 (make up by her good smiling face)
RTF: Willing to try again

She will be here till January next year.

signing off.Now you can smell yourself while PCC no need to spend$$$$$ on MIKI . :D

JBCheongster
11-12-2004, 12:47 AM
Yah Loh,
Cost me S$150 to bonk her n body shampoo only cost S$9.80, somemore 2 bottles leh. Wah piang, I think I can PCC until die n save big money :D . BTW, she really smell good.
The long term effect not only next time PCC or shower can smell like her, even now only think of the bonking session with her makes me steam olreadi.
Next time if you happens to find a Bro that smells like her, alamak that must be JBCheongster :D .
Bro thks 4 the contact.
If you guys interested, body shampoo is brand "Everyday" (Follow me).

MainAir
09-01-2005, 09:37 PM
wah lau.. all the brother FR really make me itch.... can bro can pm me the contact.. so that I can ease my itch... :)

astroboy888
17-01-2005, 09:44 AM
[
Hi Bro,
would like to have contacts for Jap or Korean FL. Please let me know how to get in touch.

Thanks

Daniel

____
QUOTE=daveeng88]Probably this is what you guys are waiting for and just have some information from a friend that he is holding good lobangs for japanese and korean girls with price range from $150 to $300.

The only problem is that I am not so sure if there will be a language barrier but should be ok since everything is done on the bed with sound effects... kekeke. :D[/QUOTE]

astroboy888
17-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Hi Bro,

Love to get contacts for Japanese and Korean FL. I know a bit Jap.

Please let me know how to get in touch with your friend.

Thanks Daniel

adonis
24-03-2005, 12:43 PM
I know Asako, Japanese $150. Minjee, Shin-gae and Cindy Korean FLs $100 ea. PM me for their contacts. Tell them Michael sent u. My fren called Asako and Minjee. He said both are pretty. I have not call any of the above. I am not an OKT.

orbit_beer
24-03-2005, 07:58 PM
I know Asako, Japanese $150. Minjee, Shin-gae and Cindy Korean FLs $100 ea. PM me for their contacts. Tell them Michael sent u. My fren called Asako and Minjee. He said both are pretty. I have not call any of the above. I am not an OKT.

please take a look at this thread for the FR.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33841

MainAir
29-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Love to try some Jap n Korean.. Any bro can pm me their contact?

giov999
17-01-2011, 05:18 PM
there are no jap FL in singapore ?

84shots
18-01-2011, 07:28 AM
Got Japanese let me know too.

sipeixian
18-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi Bro Daveeng,
I m sipeixian,contact 81663025, lk 4 kimchi CB to
lick and fk.
Tks.

newcheongster
25-03-2011, 05:34 AM
Hi Bro,
would like to have contacts for Jap or Korean FL. Please let me know how to get in touch.

Thanks

konoyono
04-04-2011, 07:02 AM
willing to try out some japs girls. any lobang here?

1dewatsluv
30-06-2011, 10:52 PM
please share with me if you got jap/korean contacts. thanks

Ilovesex
01-07-2011, 12:19 AM
why u guys love to dig thread..:cool: