PDA

View Full Version : FR Crystal Cat 100

Ironpole
26-10-2004, 08:47 AM
haha.. solicited for more rep points before i saw that my rep has already been increased.. thanks bros!

And so, another FR..

Crystal - Cat 100
looks : 5/10 (rather old 30+)
size : petite (really small in size)
BJ : 6/10 (nothing special abt it, sop)
fj : 6/10 (nothing special too, sop)
service : 4/10

went down to look for coco and new blood, if any, on the 18/10. didn't find coco. but got 2 other (new) girls Crystal and Ting ting.

Ting Ting - Cat 100
Looks : 4/10

Ting ting cannot make it. so asked for crystal.. auntie said she's very small sized.. saw her.. not very nice.. but wth.. went for it..
showered.. alone.. she doesn't help..
sop stuff.. bj. fj. massage.. very short.. lasted 30- 45 mins.. to me.. i knock off at 5.30.. session ended at 6.30.. so i dun think i got the full hour...

oh well.. another lesson learned..

RT YES: Angie Cat 100
RTF NO: Crystal, ting ting (based on face CMI), Connie, Mun mun

Cheers :D

summo76
26-10-2004, 09:21 PM
ting ting and crystal not new girl at ks. i think they at there about 1 year plus already. i think ting ting longer time there. ting ting service not bad but the look a bit loss point.

ahFaRt
27-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Well,i have tried crystal..cat 100 abt 2 weeks ago...seriously her face below average but compare to mun mun,crystal is better. she is a friendly elder ger,keep chatting with me on the way up to room,sop for washing,being ask whether wanna bath & i say no,she wash my prick and i sit down by the bed waiting for her.....suddenly i really never think of blowing me by the bed,it took me by surprise,and some more hot water bbbj,shiok...then she change to hot tea bbbj...even more shiok~ all kind of blowing styles,doggie,standing,lying..then came down to business,comes doggie style~ she moan for a while...and i change to missionary coz i know i cannot tahan too long liao...switch & pump again..then i shoot on her belly...wasted~ nearly shoot on her face coz long time no fark that time,abit power,she dun mind at all,only say why so much & i just laff...the rest is sop

Face:4/10
Body:5/10 (as i dun quite like small size but she got boobs)
BJ: 7/10 (hot water/hot tea/all kind of styles)
AR: not bad
FJ: 5/10
CIM: try to ask her next time
RTF: definitely yes coz i wanna CIM on her

Ironpole
27-10-2004, 10:21 AM
wah! u got more service than me leh!. no fair! hehe.. to me angie i think the best.. she gave me the best service/most service.. so going for her..

Next target : Coco, June

Ironpole
27-10-2004, 05:25 PM
ting ting and crystal not new girl at ks. i think they at there about 1 year plus already. i think ting ting longer time there. ting ting service not bad but the look a bit loss point.

yeah read in forum that they are old birds hehe.. but me go that time usually only can find Connie, mun mun and angie.. so suddenly heard got new/returned birds.. happy mah...

cheers

happyranchu
28-10-2004, 04:40 PM
as what bro summo76 indicated Crystal are old bird in KS. had a few session with sometime back. service is good, many positions and willing to please.

don't know why you had such bad services from her. Anyway people change or had mood swing lor.

had not try ting ting before anyone had any FR to post?

Cheers ;)

Ironpole
29-10-2004, 01:57 PM
on average i say her service better than connie.. certainly more friendly.. but.. still not as good as angie and coco (yes! finally tried her!)

i mean.. aim for the best right? hehe

cheers

phallusman
17-11-2004, 04:31 PM
as what bro summo76 indicated Crystal are old bird in KS. had a few session with sometime back. service is good, many positions and willing to please.

don't know why you had such bad services from her. Anyway people change or had mood swing lor.

had not try ting ting before anyone had any FR to post?

Cheers ;)

Hi Bro HR, Ting2 service more than compensate for her looks and size. Very skillful, good-in-bed(GIB). Go read my FR in this forum. For me, first is the skill, service, followed by boobs and young inuf, then, figure and face are secondary. Sometimes, just close the eyes and enjoy the bonk. Visual is just a small part of the entire sensation and feel.

teebs_darklord
17-11-2004, 11:51 PM
FYI, there are 2 Crystals in KS. The "original" Crystal retired some 5 years back and the new one came in ard 3 years ago so I do not think that this Crystal that you are referring to has been here only 1 year.

Ting Ting has been in KS for more than 5 years already. The newest gals if I'm not mistaken are actually Connie and Maggie who came in ard 2 years ago at the same time. Both are house 28 gals.

CoCo has been around 3 years plus, Angie, Hei Mun, Mun Mun more than 5 years. June Cat 30 has been around more than 10 years already.