PDA

View Full Version : I back!!!

xmen2003
18-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Hi brother :p ,

Some of my laters post hope U like it , enjoy bro!!!

donnyboy
18-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Bro!

Awesome man!!! her white pearly and perky tits are awesome!

xmen2003
18-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Bro!

Awesome man!!! her white pearly and perky tits are awesome!

Hi Bro long time no see ur guy ! how are u laterly !

Hope u like my pix! N dun 4get to danate me some point hehee..!!

More pix will be coming up ! :)

cklinx
18-10-2004, 11:12 PM
Hi brother :p ,

Some of my laters post hope U like it , enjoy bro!!!

bro, power pics!! 4 pts for u!!
keep it up.

Rod Kok
19-10-2004, 02:15 PM
u back! i like!!!

very nice looking bod, even with clothes on. can't wait to see more.

xmen2003
19-10-2004, 02:31 PM
bro, power pics!! 4 pts for u!!
keep it up.

Hi bro Thx for the point! :)

More pix will be coming dudz!

xmen2003
19-10-2004, 02:34 PM
hmmm... sammy (Boss) why cant I view any pix in this forum ? plz Advice ;)

xmen2003
19-10-2004, 02:40 PM
enjoy bro! :D

Tiffy
19-10-2004, 03:41 PM
enjoy bro! :D
Wow! I think she got a very good figure!

xmen2003
19-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Wow! I think she got a very good figure!

Tq tq! thx for ur supporting !!! ;)

BQFreak
19-10-2004, 07:23 PM
NICE BOD! dun think shes local right? cos local girls seldom wear until so many things on their arm :p

xmen2003
19-10-2004, 08:16 PM
NICE BOD! dun think shes local right? cos local girls seldom wear until so many things on their arm :p

hmm... heee u were half rite , she is not local , she is a Kedazan Chinese from Sarawak! ;)

anyHope u like the pix!

xcalibur8
19-10-2004, 09:35 PM
points for you bro!

how is this woman related to you? GF? WIFE? WG?

xmen2003
20-10-2004, 11:46 AM
points for you bro!

how is this woman related to you? GF? WIFE? WG?

hmm.. actually she is just my partime sex partner! no real Gf or WG and wife! just once a week or 2 we will hage out at our place , ya OUR place a place we rent !just for sex , everytime we meet actually beside sex nothing else we will do I never go shopping , movie or ..etc wif her we just hang out at our place just pure sex , ya she is Dam good on bed! :p

lighter
20-10-2004, 10:43 PM
excellent pics! Keep it up bro! Please send her our compliments. She has a devil of a bod!

xmen2003
21-10-2004, 11:09 AM
excellent pics! Keep it up bro! Please send her our compliments. She has a devil of a bod!

I will , thx for ur Support !!! ;)

KingEros
21-10-2004, 01:42 PM
hmm.. actually she is just my partime sex partner! no real Gf or WG and wife! just once a week or 2 we will hage out at our place , ya OUR place a place we rent !just for sex , everytime we meet actually beside sex nothing else we will do I never go shopping , movie or ..etc wif her we just hang out at our place just pure sex , ya she is Dam good on bed! :p

Most wonderful arrangement you have there ... so bloody envious.
Care to elaborate on how it ended so "no strings attached"??

xmen2003
21-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Most wonderful arrangement you have there ... so bloody envious.
Care to elaborate on how it ended so "no strings attached"??

actually this is a story that hav no ending ! once of a while I will sms her if she reply then we will....

KingEros
21-10-2004, 02:34 PM
actually this is a story that hav no ending ! once of a while I will sms her if she reply then we will....

But you keep paying rent for that secret hideout place??
Well, some 10-15 years back ... I had an older cousin working as a nurse & becoz of her shift work, she rented a place at Portsdown ... got her to let me use her extra room once in a while.
Brought my ONSes over so regularly & made so much noise that she eventually banned me from her place. :eek:

xmen2003
21-10-2004, 04:11 PM
But you keep paying rent for that secret hideout place??
Well, some 10-15 years back ... I had an older cousin working as a nurse & becoz of her shift work, she rented a place at Portsdown ... got her to let me use her extra room once in a while.
Brought my ONSes over so regularly & made so much noise that she eventually banned me from her place. :eek:

errr... ya actually I rent the Apt I not sharing wif another other guy or gal ! just pure between us ! that is our basic rules even sometime I got lucky to pick up an Onses I aslo bring them to other place then here! , belive it or no I never fetch her here when bonking when we got the word Yes we both come individual here after funz we go back on our own back ! that all pure simple N easy N No other special felling or relationship!. I still try to talk her to go travel wif me maybe just some where Local ! but still try N hope she willing someday! then I can take more outside type of pix , i real Admz those bro N sis (trustmei , Pripvo young punk ..etc alot )can hav those great appot to take alot of photo outside no just pure wall N bed soo sian sometime!hmm.. hope u guy will love get to enjoy my pix! . ps: for u to know she like to suck My toad b4 we bonking ... N Cim AR ! ( Sorry if u hav problem try to undersand my Eng , real I so sorry I try my best .my eng is limited Company!)

xmen2003
21-10-2004, 04:15 PM
SomeMore Pix here

Enjoy bro! if u like my pix plz dun 4get to Donate some point ! :D

BQFreak
21-10-2004, 09:07 PM
HEY!! how can she block off the most seductive parts!!??!! I WANNA SEE MORE!!!! :mad:

These series is great! cant wait for more :D

yang punk
21-10-2004, 10:37 PM
ps: for u to know she like to suck My toad b4 we bonking ...

No problem Xman...provided you post pixs to back-up your story! eg pix 12.

Hey thats great man...I too love to have my toes suck...heard the feeling is great but Pusi told me to suck it myself :(

xmen2003
22-10-2004, 11:05 AM
HEY!! how can she block off the most seductive parts!!??!! I WANNA SEE MORE!!!! :mad:

actually this is her virgin nude photo !^_^ so when i try to take her photo she was still very shy! i hav to make her damm high till she 4got what her farther name was ! only then heeee... u know lah...

These series is great! cant wait for more :D

Thx for ur support bro!

xmen2003
22-10-2004, 11:10 AM
She's very exotic, rare catch. So keep your catch & show us some more.
Your target next is to take a tits pic. Reward u 1st.

hee..! I will but slow slow.... ok dun mad at me k... if pop up N show eveything no fun lor izzit , i dun know about u guy but for me by watch story type of blue film make me more shiok then just watching pure Blue film..once u on the disc already bonking already!.. anyway just my personal felling!

and Thx for ur suppor !TQ

xmen2003
22-10-2004, 11:11 AM
No problem Xman...provided you post pixs to back-up your story! eg pix 12.

Hey thats great man...I too love to have my toes suck...heard the feeling is great but Pusi told me to suck it myself :(

Thx bro! i will try to keep up the great work!

KingEros
22-10-2004, 12:44 PM

YP ... just a word of advice, whether it's sucking toes or rimming ass ... do it for the lady first & she'll always reciprocate, plus a thousand times more too (they always have a soft heart, remember??). Of course, you have to ensure that the toes & the ass (both yours & hers) are properly cleaned, if not sterilised first lah. :D

KingEros
22-10-2004, 12:47 PM
She's very exotic, rare catch. So keep your catch & show us some more.
Your target next is to take a tits pic. Reward u 1st.

xmen2003 ... another word of caution, her glaring ring can be alead to her true identity, for those close to her. So, better for her to lower those hands & show off the tits more freely ... ;)

xmen2003
22-10-2004, 02:19 PM
YP ... just a word of advice, whether it's sucking toes or rimming ass ... do it for the lady first & she'll always reciprocate, plus a thousand times more too (they always have a soft heart, remember??). Of course, you have to ensure that the toes & the ass (both yours & hers) are properly cleaned, if not sterilised first lah. :D

thx for the advice bro!!

xmen2003
22-10-2004, 02:21 PM
xmen2003 ... another word of caution, her glaring ring can be alead to her true identity, for those close to her. So, better for her to lower those hands & show off the tits more freely ... ;)

hmm... ok thx for Alert me! i will try to cover up something special from her bod!

xmen2003
22-10-2004, 02:41 PM
some more sexy pix on some sexy cloth!!! heh.... not Hardcore, just some warming up pix dudz k.. ;)

xmen2003
23-10-2004, 09:18 PM
heee see anything??... :D

xmen2003
23-10-2004, 09:26 PM
...pix cont...

xmen2003
23-10-2004, 09:28 PM
So in the pix15 did u see the black panties?..!!!if not hope u will from this pix :p

xmen2003
23-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Some more extra Bonus pix to show tq for the bro that hav supporting my threat N had been reput me some point for the pass few day !

Sucking N enjoy the Toes!... :D

xmen2003
24-10-2004, 12:25 PM
seem like no body like this collection ...! :o

samlee8
24-10-2004, 10:31 PM

hi xmen, dont be dishearted. i believe recently a lot of ppl wont be coming into this forum as their access might be removed due to non-contribution. thats why only minority will come in this access to view the pictures and need not talk about the comments on the pictures. although i cant see them, but i do believe they are of top grade. all the best. what i can do is to come into this forum and pass comments and give you encouragement.

KingEros
24-10-2004, 10:39 PM
So in the pix15 did u see the black panties?..!!!if not hope u will from this pix :p

The kind of panty that'd wrap the butts just so fine ...
The kind of panty I'd just rip apart everytime ...

Expensive habit I know ... so much so, my lovers never wear them for me anymore. :(

KingEros
24-10-2004, 10:41 PM

Relax lah ... 2 reasons why things are moving so slowly.
1) Hit rate of this private forum not as high as before
2) Most samster dun access this site from home (weekend after all)

KingEros
24-10-2004, 10:44 PM
hi xmen, dont be dishearted. i believe recently a lot of ppl wont be coming into this forum as their access might be removed due to non-contribution. thats why only minority will come in this access to view the pictures and need not talk about the comments on the pictures. although i cant see them, but i do believe they are of top grade. all the best. what i can do is to come into this forum and pass comments and give you encouragement.

Waaa ... such blind but strong support.
Maybe, xmen can email these "water-marked" pics to you for private viewing & appreciation. :D

xmen2003
25-10-2004, 05:21 PM

Thx for your reply !!I real fell abit ok now! :)

xmen2003
25-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Relax lah ... 2 reasons why things are moving so slowly.
1) Hit rate of this private forum not as high as before
2) Most samster dun access this site from home (weekend after all)

ths KingEros I never notice that till u told me! real Tq

xmen2003
25-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Maybe, xmen can email these "water-marked" pics to you for private viewing & appreciation. :D

heee.hee! :rolleyes: hmm Pm me we will talk more there!

xmen2003
25-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi bro & sis N who ever reading this forum,

Dudz I real need some help or Advice over here!

1)My forum account been hack the hacker try chaging my password N email to prevent me to enter or using my account again! so Sad , But Lucky the Boss help me out this problem! ( finally I back N be able to logon again to MY OWN ACCOUNT ) ya I suspect this person is aslo regulary here but maybe dun hav access the PPF threat.so he try to stealth my ID N account.

My Question How or any Suggestion that I can prevent this problem again??
( I hav already install the trojan remover N Trojan Sniper to kill whoever try to access my Pc)

2)Does any bor here know where can I download some software that can Convert the Rm (real player ) file to any other file like Mpeg , Avi ..etc so I can burn them in CD

Thx for Advance for whoever reply my Question! Thx ;)

samlee8
25-10-2004, 09:33 PM

i wish to. but dont know xmen mind or not. actually i like xmen a lot, especially the guy with the crawls....

xmen2003
26-10-2004, 11:13 AM
i wish to. but dont know xmen mind or not. actually i like xmen a lot, especially the guy with the crawls....

ths for all ur great support! ;)

KingEros
26-10-2004, 11:16 AM

samlee8 ... Thought he asked you to PM him already, right??
See below ...

Maybe, xmen can email these "water-marked" pics to you for private viewing & appreciation.

heee.hee! :rolleyes: hmm Pm me we will talk more there!

Dunno got repu-points as commission for this middle-man or not, hor??

xmen2003
26-10-2004, 11:55 AM
samlee8 ... Thought he asked you to PM him already, right??
See below ...

Dunno got repu-points as commission for this middle-man or not, hor??

Muhaaa Lolzz.. U will bro! ;)

KingEros
26-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Muhaaa Lolzz.. U will bro! ;)

You already upped me months ago ... so won't dare ask you for anything else already. It's commission from samlee8, I meant ... :D

Maybe you can also get points via "pay-per-view" ... hor??

xmen2003
26-10-2004, 02:06 PM
You already upped me months ago ... so won't dare ask you for anything else already. It's commission from samlee8, I meant ... :D

A true fren is hard to find , a good Companion is hard to search! do u agree ? :rolleyes:

I think U understand what i try to say..! just pm me or addme in ur icq if its a PM!

p/s: ur line is good i like it "As a soldier, you can be the best on the firing range
But that is no use in a war, if you can't raise your head above the bunker to shoot"

I'm sure agree !

samlee8
26-10-2004, 09:46 PM

bo hua leh..... i up u by six points and u only able to up me by 4 only..... lt me do a calculation first, +-+-+- only up u already....

junior25
27-10-2004, 12:01 AM
well done bro... always loved your series... any blowjob series?

xmen2003
27-10-2004, 11:47 AM
bo hua leh..... i up u by six points and u only able to up me by 4 only..... lt me do a calculation first, +-+-+- only up u already....

heee like that arr... but we can repu u by installment ma !!! :D

anyway can donate me some more point arr.. hee :p

xmen2003
27-10-2004, 11:50 AM
well done bro... always loved your series... any blowjob series?

got u like BJ series ? giv me some time k, let me pack up this series! then i will post it here! ;)

capttiab
28-10-2004, 06:35 PM
beautiful body!

can't wait to see the bj pix!

samlee8
01-11-2004, 11:38 PM
wonder how to earn back the access.... bro, i belive more ppl reading and viewing ur pics. so cheer up...

KingEros
01-11-2004, 11:51 PM
wonder how to earn back the access....

Post new original & authentic pics of your sexventures??

xmen2003
02-11-2004, 03:53 PM
;) Waw thx for the supporting! I will get some pix up ASAP ! pei ser .. took soo long!

the king
02-11-2004, 04:24 PM
nice pics and welcome back! can't wait for the continuation...

up yr points for good luck!

samlee8
02-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Post new original & authentic pics of your sexventures??

wanted to, but no g/f how to take leh... but actually cannot see but can talk to bros here, i am contented....

xmen2003
02-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Hope u all like it! some BJ pix

davoslim
03-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Good Work! Great contribution! :)

KingEros
03-11-2004, 01:24 AM
wanted to, but no g/f how to take leh......

Who says they need be photos of GFs ... photos of your next bonk will do just fine, whether they're paid or not. ;)

junior25
03-11-2004, 02:38 AM
well done.. thanks for granting my wish so fast with a super well taken photo!!!

xmen2003
03-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Good Work! Great contribution! :)

Tq ! tq for ur supporting!

xmen2003
03-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Who says they need be photos of GFs ... photos of your next bonk will do just fine, whether they're paid or not. ;)

boss u maybe rite but... may i ask or whoever can share this issue here.. how u grant the permission to take photo from a gal that willing to post naked for u!?? :D , My tatic i think not soo good so my own collect dun real hav alot! limited , but for those who willing to post for me mostly is very close type!if no hard to take photo from a Ons... or freelance!... just woundering u guy might hav som idea n some good suggestion !

xmen2003
03-11-2004, 11:19 AM
well done.. thanks for granting my wish so fast with a super well taken photo!!!

tq for ur Supporting! , I still try to clear some time N pack some photo to post stay tune bro! i still some BJ series!, last happy to hear u like the pix! ;)

KingEros
04-11-2004, 02:39 AM
boss u maybe rite but...

I just respect their wishes ... bottom-line, it's about trust. :cool: