PDA

View Full Version : AngMo GF too

aussiebob
11-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Got some shots of my Aussie GF to share. She is fantastic in bed but the downside is she has the hairest pussy I have ever fucked.
Most of time the picture we see are white meat in asian cunts, well, this is the reverse - white cunt getting fucked by asian meat.

Pls tell me if its good and I'll post more of the pictures. Enjoy !!

Cheers
Aussie Bob

Malefikus
11-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Got some shots of my Aussie GF to share. She is fantastic in bed but the downside is she has the hairest pussy I have ever fucked.
Most of time the picture we see are white meat in asian cunts, well, this is the reverse - white cunt getting fucked by asian meat.

Cheers
Aussie Bob

Yeah, man, thats the spirit! Although I fit the 'normal' picture (whatever that is in this crazy world...) I really appreciate that you do some real horny Aussie meat with your Asian dick.... Keep it up! :) And points from me!!!

yang punk
11-10-2004, 10:04 PM
One up for the Asians! hehehee

KingEros
11-10-2004, 10:22 PM
She is fantastic in bed but the downside is she has the hairest pussy I have ever fucked.

Not the hairiest I've seen yet ... but must say she's the rarity - since most AngMos would at least trim, if not shave clean.
One thing of greater concern though ... the 2 plasters on her. I may be really riding on the said of caution ... but do make sure she's not hooked on the needle, especially since you choose to do raw with her.

Good pics ... keep them coming.

aussiebob
12-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Hope you enjoyed the first half !!

Here is the rest of it. Including a nice surprise at the end.

Until the next series - if u liked it, pls tell me so i'll post next series sooner.

Bye for now,
AB

xcalibur8
12-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Nice! Keep it cumming my friend! :)

Good to see evidence of Ang Mo gal enjoying Asian meat... :)

Presto6969
13-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Hope you enjoyed the first half !!

Here is the rest of it. Including a nice surprise at the end.

Until the next series - if u liked it, pls tell me so i'll post next series sooner.

Bye for now,
AB

Gosh! Ur JRs are escaping! :D

Get pics!

Rod Kok
13-10-2004, 04:45 PM
very nice surprise!! pt to u!

aussiebob
25-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Guys,

I finally persuaded her to get a wax (brazilian). Pictures coming soon.

Cheers,
ozziebob

PS. Does anyone else besides me have a caucasian GF or wife ? I noticed that their skin is very rough compared with chinese/asian girls. But they are great fucks - anything is possible.

sibaysong4u
25-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Russian girls have very rough skin.

KingEros
25-10-2004, 10:47 PM
PS. Does anyone else besides me have a caucasian GF or wife ? I noticed that their skin is very rough compared with chinese/asian girls. But they are great fucks - anything is possible.

Probably becoz they have bigger pores to accommodate their hairier nature ... more pronounced if they've shaved or waxed.

deviantdanny
12-03-2005, 03:26 AM
Probably becoz they have bigger pores to accommodate their hairier nature ... more pronounced if they've shaved or waxed.

yes i have to agree.. was in australia.. had an abc fling while i was there.. the skin was really much rougher compared to the girls back here

geylang18
19-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi guys,

Cheers
Aussie Bob

More yellow meat in asian pussies/asses. Way to go.

phi_rick
20-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Looking forward to the Brazilian Wax pics. Don't leave us all hanging!!!!! send the pics bro
cheers

aussiebob
19-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Here are more pictures - unfortunately she has gone from my current GF to my ex.

But the good news is I took heaps of pictures b4 we split. I will post them here gradually.

Here she has decided to dye her hair blonde - its an angmoh thing - constant fascination with blonde colour. I reckon blondes are dumber. LOL. Preferred her as a brunette.

KingEros
19-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Here she has decided to dye her hair blonde - its an angmoh thing - constant fascination with blonde colour. I reckon blondes are dumber. LOL. Preferred her as a brunette.
Wouldn't really call it anything like an obsessive fascination since she didn't change all hair to blonde ... but then again, maybe she just wanna keep her privates strictly to your tastes. :D

Whatever the case, always got a high watching angmos get "clobbered" by us Asians ... so keep up the good work. ;)

DOGXES
21-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Here are more pictures - unfortunately she has gone from my current GF to my ex.

But the good news is I took heaps of pictures b4 we split. I will post them here gradually.

Had a very chio blonde GF in the States. She's a true blonde...so she's blonde down there too... :D