PDA

View Full Version : JackMe explores Bangkok!

JackMe1
03-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi...I am going to Bangkok on Tuesday. Will be there for 1 night only (sadly back on the 6th). I have read about many good places such as Poseidon and Eden.

However, where is a die die place...must go if you only had one night in bangkok (sounds like the song!)

Thanks for your help.

lucifier
04-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Hi...I am going to Bangkok on Tuesday. Will be there for 1 night only (sadly back on the 6th). I have read about many good places such as Poseidon and Eden.

However, where is a die die place...must go if you only had one night in bangkok (sounds like the song!)

Thanks for your help.

Hi Jack,

My advice is go to Poseidon first. Reach there before 7 pm to ensure that yu had a lot of gals to choose from. Go to the model section at 3rd floor where the gals sit in an open concept. Not in the "fish tank". Take your pick after you find a seat and order a drink. Choose slowly and if you cannot see the gal clearly from your seat, you can always ask the mamasan to parade the gal in front of u to choose. Feel like VIP.

There are 3 categories from what I know. The 2900 bahts, 3500 bahts and 5500 bahts gal. The 3500 and 5500 gals will normally had appear in the Thai adult magazine e.g Penthouse Thailand edition and Formen. You can always ask for the sample from the magazine and you can have fun compare the gal in the magazine with the real gal standing in front of u. The result can be quite different.

I have not went to Eden before. Heard that it is for 3some and always involve cosplay. But the gal are normally not up to standard. I have not try before. You can always go there to try out.

The session at Poseidon is 1 and half hour. Have dinner at the nearby Somboon seafood restaurant. The night is still young. My suggestion is to go to a go-go bar to relax. Have some beer and music while looking at the gals. I suggest Patpong or Nana Plaza. For u, I think you should try Patpong as there is a night market right inside Patpong. You can always walk around the night market after the session in the go-go bar.

For any other info., you can always ask me here as I had been to Bangkok many times. I sometime do bring my friends (who are novice there) and show them around Bangkok.

Sanuk. (Have fun in Thai)

A tip:
If you see a beautiful thai lady, e.g in Poseidon, say the word "suay jing jing" to the gal. It means really beautiful in Thai.

moonlight
04-10-2004, 11:18 AM
hi i am now in bkk you can pm me your contact to meet up to cheong together.
i have pm you my contact

thanks

mi.chi.eru
04-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Somboon is overated and a tourist default restaurant. It's popular because of its easy access only. Near to MPs and karaoke clubs. No complains if I happen to be the owner.

Go to Glass Home or Suan Nathong at Meng Jai Road. Live performance and nice ambience.

Agree on that.

JackMe1
04-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Thanks bro Lucifer...will give u a field report when I get back.

Are threesomes available at Poseidon? I guess money talks!

lucifier
04-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks bro Lucifer...will give u a field report when I get back.

Are threesomes available at Poseidon? I guess money talks!

Hi Jack,

I guess money talk here....u had to consult the mamasan. I guess for 3somes, the most important is that the 2 gals must be comfortable for that. That when the mamasan really help in that. Ask the gals too. Told them about the 3some and observe their reaction.

I have not try the restaurant suggest by the 2 bros here. Will try them out in the future. I suggest Somboon because it is very near to Poseidon and I believe than bro JackMe is new to Bkk and Somboon will be a good start for him. In addition, many Sg bros will be eating there too. Popular among Singaporean there. Dun believe, just sit there and open your "ear" and observe. You will hear Singlish around u. In addition, the seafood is not expensive in SG standard.

Any bros here who has suggestion for the following headings so that it is really "explores Bangkok" and it is bro JackMe who start this thread and hope this thread will grows....

1. Nice food in Bkk - Thai food, Chinese food, Isaan food, Western food, etc
2. MPs here - I guess this info. can be found in others thread too
3. Gentleman clubs - e.g. Forte, Orbit, Carribean, etc.
4. Go-go bar
5. Night-spots - e.g. Q-Bar, Bed The Supper Club, even RCA too
6. Nice gal-friendly hotels centrally-located / nice special hotel e.g. The Metropolitan ( a new boutique hotel)
7. other interesting aspect of Bangkok

Pls out in the header first in the first line then the comment below for quick search for fellow bros.......

We can organise trip to Bkk too.....Each experience is different from others..and if each add up....will be hell lots of experience

Welcome info. on others part of Thailand....e.g. Hatyai, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Mae Sai, Phuket, Sadao, Betong, Sungei Golok etc.

Sanuk mai mai (have fun a lot)

Tips...if you happen to be in the company of many pretty Thai puiying (gals), of course every gals,u will have to say "suay jing jing" (really beautiful)...but if u want to special mention a gal....whisper to her in her ear and mention in low voice "suay guai" and point to her...meaning she is the most beautiful here.....

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 03:53 AM
Just hope the girl don't interpret as Suay Kwai (beautiful buffalo). Hahahahaha! :D

Ha ha ha... bro yomun... thats a good one....

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 03:57 AM
Any bros here who has suggestion for the following headings so that it is really "explores Bangkok" and it is bro JackMe who start this thread and hope this thread will grows....

2. MPs here - I guess this info. can be found in others thread too

Bro lucifier,

I already HAVE a thread on BKK MPs i'm consolidating for all the bros here.
might want to take a look at that.

Quite alot of SB Brudders are helping to compile it at the moment.

Appreciate if u want to shift the MP topic there. If its solid, could ask the "Boss" to make it a sticky or into a pdf format to download... heh heh..

tirak69
05-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Tips...if you happen to be in the company of many pretty Thai puiying (gals), of course every gals,u will have to say "suay jing jing" (really beautiful)...but if u want to special mention a gal....whisper to her in her ear and mention in low voice "suay guai" and point to her...meaning she is the most beautiful here.....
i think u mean "suay gwah"? it means more beautiful. if you want to say she is the prettiest than i would use "suay tee soot". then their standard reply is that you are "pak wan" (sweet mouth)... kekeke :D

tirak69
05-10-2004, 11:59 PM
if u want to use "suay gwah" then may i suggest phrasing it as such... "mai mee krai suay gwah ter" (no one more beautiful than you). works like a charm and never fail to draw laughter from them. then they may say "jin reu ka" (really?) and you reply... "took kum gor kwarm jing" (every word is the truth)... hahaha... fun when u tok cok in MPs or G clubs. :D

lucifier
06-10-2004, 04:55 AM
if u want to use "suay gwah" then may i suggest phrasing it as such... "mai mee krai suay gwah ter" (no one more beautiful than you). works like a charm and never fail to draw laughter from them. then they may say "jin reu ka" (really?) and you reply... "took kum gor kwarm jing" (every word is the truth)... hahaha... fun when u tok cok in MPs or G clubs. :D

Hi bro tirak69,

I really saluate u in your usage of Thai. "poot pa sa thai dai nid noi" (I speak thai language a little bit). I find that if you could speak a bit of Thai, and you "dare" to speak it in front of Thai, you could always drew laughter (wrong pronunication or accent) and they will really appreciate your effort at learning Thai. This really help to open up any conversation with any Thai, especially with suay mak mak pui-ying (very beautiful ladies).

Gentleman club aka Night-club Guide 1 - Carribean
(similar concept to Forte, Orbit etc)

I went to Carribean on my last trip with my friends the last time on August. There are many beautiful ladies there. But the gals are not so easy to be prey-on. Had to spent efforts and money and time on them. Notice that most of the guys there are Asian - Thai and maybe Singaporean like me. Many wealthy Thai men went there. Saw a few Ferrari and Porsche park outside the entrance - like car show.

The gals are mostly young. Got to know a gal who just graduated from the uni. Speak English very well and she is sort of like a translator for us and other Thai lady. (My Thai cannot make it). The gal there earn by drink commission and that explain why that they dun need to sleep with you to earn the type of money. To me is quite expensive. I had roughly forgot the damage, so hopefully I am correct:

First drink (I suggest order a bottle of whisky when with group of friends) - I think about 1500 - 2000 bahts per bottle (correct me if i am wrong)

If not whisky, the first drink is about 500-600 bahts.

Then the lady drink - they will stay with u for about 30 - 40 mins per session for about 300 - 350 bahts. So keep a look out for the time. You can always change the gal at any time but note that they will begin a new timing with a new gal. My friend change at least 2 gals during the period - and actually exchange gal with each other too...for me...I keep to the same gal as I find her pretty enough and she really appreciate that by action (more bf/gf feelig) ...(she had given me her phone no.) and she is one sweet gal...if i want to change....will be too many gals for me to choose....

got one more charge which I forgot.....

Atmosphere - similar to Hollywood disco...with table and chair (high-type) and a stage where there is performances...quite interesting

Conclusion: Can spent quite a lot of money there......and still not sleep with the gal..but if u really got the time (need more than one trip to sian the gal), the money and effort, and with sweet mouth, I sure can get....good for those bros who is a bit of "tired" to go to MP and get their gals...some bros want challenge and not too straight-forward....this is the one and the gals here are comparable to those from Poseidon, with more gal-next-door look....

Warning...there are 2 types of working ladies there, the one who drink with u and the dancers dancing on the bar-top. U can tell the mamasan/papasan to ask the dancer to come down to drink with u, same charges but most of the gals dun allow u to touch them...they are there for dancing only. U will be tempted to call them as some of them are really suay mak mak....

Some of the bros here are really expert in Thailand (not only in Bkk) and I hope that any bros here (i still novice here) can organise a gathering where we can share experience with each other....can be quite fun....

Count me in if there is any....I put my name here first in this membership...newbie allowed as long as share the interest in cheoinging Thailand (LOS)

1. lucifier
2. ..................

bros like tirak69, mi.chi.eru, MrDevil, delifrance, siamcutey and others will be given Platinum memership......(is it a good idea?)

Tips on speaking Thai,
Instead of speaking "What is your name" in English to a potential Thai friend...try the Thai way

English: What is your name?
Thai: khun chue arai (where khun=you, chue =name, arai=what)

English: My name is "lucifier"
Thai: phom chue lucifier (where phom = I) (for ladies is chan/dii chan (I /My)
Thai (lady reply): dii chan chue ladylucifier

Sanuk and sabai dee ton yan
- lucifier

delifrance
07-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Hi

I think as long as all agree on the specific nature of the gameplay, there should be no distinction between any forms of membership. Just enjoy and be considerate to each other.

what actually do you guys want to play?

delifrance
07-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Hi

Poseidon's Tom Yam Goong and Fried Rice (Crab) is up to standard, go to the restaurant side inside Poseidon.

Another place for the more adventurous - walk to the end of Somboon building (Claudia pub's rear door) area towards Hwey Kwang, as you walk on the left side of the road, look out for a makan stall. This makan stall has a BBQ pit and a small glass aquarium tank housing transparent little live shrimps. Try the Goong Dance (dancing shrimp dish), be careful about eating the shrimps raw because you can cut the inner parts of your mouth with the soft shrimp shells and antenna and what-not.

Apart from Brew Pavilion or watever it is called now, there's another one: Tawadeang. I think you can search for it on the Net. The stage performances are a blend of thai and western music, dance and drama. This is my favourite fresh brewed beer place. It's not near Ratchada or Sukhumvit.

delifrance
07-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi

another interesting adventure I had with my sifu:

- went to Sparks to enjoy the mind-blowing trance music. Noticed the usher girls. The next day (Friday), took the MRT train from Ratchada to Sam Yan station. From Sam Yan, you can take a taxi or walk to MBK. If you walk, you will pass by Chula University's faculty for the Arts, Communications (ie. cheerleading, arts, television, radio, showbiz studies). We met some of the Sparks usher girls in Chula university uniforms....tells you something eh?

either you go to Sparks and make friends with the usher girls or you go straight to university girls and make friends. LOL.

tirak69
07-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi bro tirak69,

I really saluate u in your usage of Thai. "poot pa sa thai dai nid noi" (I speak thai language a little bit). I find that if you could speak a bit of Thai, and you "dare" to speak it in front of Thai, you could always drew laughter (wrong pronunication or accent) and they will really appreciate your effort at learning Thai. This really help to open up any conversation with any Thai, especially with suay mak mak pui-ying (very beautiful ladies).

thanks for the compliments... my thai is passable... i know of bros that can read and write... ladykillers. ;)

as for carribean the cost of a JW black is 2,500thb. PRs are charged in blocks of 45 mins and per block is same as asking a dancer to join u for a drink. if go often then its worth to take up a membership, which costs 20,000thb for 12 btls of JW black, valid for a year. you also get discounts on PR/dancers, paying only 280thb.

to knock them out i recommend waterfall. buy 3-5 drinks at a time and insist they finish it themselves... its a combi of liqueur and beer. kekeke...

lucifier
07-10-2004, 11:02 PM
as for carribean the cost of a JW black is 2,500thb. PRs are charged in blocks of 45 mins and per block is same as asking a dancer to join u for a drink. if go often then its worth to take up a membership, which costs 20,000thb for 12 btls of JW black, valid for a year. you also get discounts on PR/dancers, paying only 280thb.

to knock them out i recommend waterfall. buy 3-5 drinks at a time and insist they finish it themselves... its a combi of liqueur and beer. kekeke...[/QUOTE]

Hi bro tirak69,

Thanks for the detailed info on Carribean. I only went there twice and still have a half-bottle left. Too bad wasted liao..the half bottle..

How many times u went there. Manage to get any gal out for "fun"? What about other clubs like Forte, Orbit, The Resort and others. I went to Orbit once, and am quite impressed. But as I am alone, I just go there and see see look look.

At that time, actually my friends and I are recceing at Orbit and we find that a bit quiet, so we go out from there. One of the staff there advised us to go to Carribean as now, that place is quite the in-thing.

Thanks for the advice......

- lucifier

CharlieBrown
08-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Bros Tirak69, lucifier,

Is there any website on Carribean where it has more info? Cos I can't find it on the net. :(

Seems like a much recommended place to go now amongst all other G-clubs.

lucifier
07-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Hi all bros,

Any bros here has the address of the Carribean ? I had lost the name card of the place and I somehow rememner the place is not easy to find. Really appreciate if anyone can post the address here. Will give FR once back.

MrBeeRocks
07-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Just hope the girl don't interpret as Suay Kwai (beautiful buffalo). Hahahahaha! :D

good one... i believe calling a thai girl a buffalo is the ULTIMATE INSULT!!!

SmallD
01-04-2005, 12:48 PM
you can try to tell the taxi drive

Club Carribean Si Yeak Ming Chai

It was actually the the junction of Ming Chai.

Good luck bro

logiteck
03-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Want to ask u brudders after I landed in bkk airport and i take taxi to ratchada city hotel around how much batt? :confused:

Also wish to ask wether the Ratchada area got sell car accessiors?
and where can i find *Ahem* rolex :o

Jun|ch|
03-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Want to ask u brudders after I landed in bkk airport and i take taxi to ratchada city hotel around how much batt? :confused:

Also wish to ask wether the Ratchada area got sell car accessiors?
and where can i find *Ahem* rolex :o

if u go up to the departure level of the airport and evades the 50baht surcharge at airport it will cost u about 120baht....i stayed before at ratchada city hotel before...

logiteck
03-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Thxs bro for the infor. Taxi to siam square and chian town leh? :)
R u going to bkk on sokrang festival also? Dotn know that period the shopping mall and MP got open or not :confused:

ruhua
03-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Thxs bro for the infor. Taxi to siam square and chian town leh?
R u going to bkk on sokrang festival also? Dotn know that period the shopping mall and MP got open or not :confused:

Usually businessmen and sex tourists avoid going to Thailand during Songkran period. Major businesses will be in stand still for about a week. MPs and sex joints are opened but less selection. Not forgeting this is the hottest month of the year. Limpei sweat like a pig. :D

Hasa Sas
03-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi all bros,

Any bros here has the address of the Carribean ? I had lost the name card of the place and I somehow rememner the place is not easy to find. Really appreciate if anyone can post the address here. Will give FR once back.

just opposite the Nathong Restuarant. Most driver will know :)

SmallD
05-04-2005, 12:47 AM
just tell the taxi driver Club Carribean Si Yeak Ming Chai

thaiboy
05-04-2005, 01:01 AM
PLssssssssssss tell me more abt bkk .........i am newbabie...tmr flying up for hoilday.....will be there for 3 days....hope those lan chiao guide me....thanks

oh yeah how to speak in Thai .....I Fxxk u......

logiteck
05-04-2005, 02:08 AM
PLssssssssssss tell me more abt bkk .........i am newbabie...tmr flying up for hoilday.....will be there for 3 days....hope those lan chiao guide me....thanks

oh yeah how to speak in Thai .....I Fxxk u......

Thaiboy,
I thoguth u superb big lau jiao in thailand? They said u stay in thailand. :rolleyes:

delifrance
05-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Just a joke for everyone -

put on your best and sweetest smile (hide your chee hong face) and say -

khun suay jing jing, phom cher khun pen jai dee mak, ......kern ni, yak yu kap phom tham kan barn mai?

and you continue: phom pen jiao thock, mai ru tham yang ngai, khun sorn phorm tham keng keng dai mai?

LOL.

SmallD
05-04-2005, 08:40 PM
good joke man... keep it up

SmallD
05-04-2005, 08:42 PM
the polite way to say is

Phom aw Phat sampan khap khun.

I want Fuck with you.

or Aw kan

Happy Cheoing......

Vincent
09-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Just a joke for everyone -

put on your best and sweetest smile (hide your chee hong face) and say -

khun suay jing jing, phom cher khun pen jai dee mak, ......kern ni, yak yu kap phom tham kan barn mai?

and you continue: phom pen jiao thock[B], mai ru tham yang ngai, khun sorn phorm tham keng keng dai mai?

LOL.

Pom Pasar thai mai koi keng. Kum see daang kwam mine araii???

Vincent
09-04-2005, 09:57 AM
just opposite the Nathong Restuarant. Most driver will know :)

Oh, nathong...How I miss the 'goong kpao'! Bbq KING prawns!!!! Fresh catch and the size at the price. Lao nuia liao leh

Still love the food at Nathong despite goin to other cheaper restaurants around Bkk and other further off places like rayong, ayuthaya and chuckchunsao, suphan buri etc...

Pom kiteung ah-han tee muang thai mak jang!!!

delifrance
09-04-2005, 02:57 PM
"jiao thock" is a slang for "borisoot", it's not a direct translation, "jiao thock" has a direct translation and it's funny like hell in its inherent meaning.

thai language has double meanings in its words and many times the real meaning is actually a final interpretation of the number of relevant topics that link to the innocent word itself.

bahasa indonesia is also very interesting but I may not be willing to spend 3 years on the ground level to learn it...hehehehehe....prefer to develop other non-verbal communication skill-sets....LOL