PDA

View Full Version : 19 year old PRC student

WhaDaDig
03-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey Fellow Cheongster..

Recieve a call from my fren, got this FL to share.

PRC Helen.
19 year old. Student pass holder.
120 inclu Hotel.

Funny ting, she told mi no time limit and no care how many shots u can go.

Anione tried b4? Heard from fren, Fj quite standard, pussy tight n wet. Bj is super gd. Good for those hu like BJ. Love cat bath..

Im willing to share contacts, Pls PM me.

Logging out dudes...

petercm888
04-10-2004, 07:49 AM
Wah....so good. No time limit n unlimit shoot?? So worry up to pack my luggage n shift to her hotel to bonk her for 3 days/3 nights....hahaha...but after that I will dry n die...Just kidding only.

BTW, bro, i hv pm u, pls pass her no. to me. Let me find out how many shoot she can offer, kekeke

sgarsemen
04-10-2004, 07:51 AM
give mi, give mi
let mi tell her how many shots i can shoot

gd stuff must share :D

petercm888
04-10-2004, 08:04 AM
give mi, give mi
let mi tell her how many shots i can shoot

gd stuff must share :D

Hey, dun jump the Q, I ask first mah...haha...

I can shoot at least 10 times......but in 1 week time.....I old already...woowoo...

Bro, dun angry, just joke with U.

Sweetprcbabes2
04-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Bro WhaDaDig, care to email and share with me her contact ?

[email protected]

will post FR :)

Brinjal
04-10-2004, 11:36 AM
No Time Limit, I like to book her for overnight , pls pm me, hotel I pay, drinks and food all included ;) but pls see my signature, thank you

nzkaki
04-10-2004, 11:37 AM

in ur dream????
:confused: :eek:

FIVE2ONE
04-10-2004, 12:28 PM
need more info...

vital-stats?
looks?

the offer seem too good....

ELTaz
04-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey Fellow Cheongster..

PRC Helen.
120 inclu Hotel.

I want to try leh, can PM me her contact?

dary1
04-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Y u never go n try and just post it here?
like that who will believe u

wonderfix
04-10-2004, 04:02 PM
wah. UL shots and no time limit I also want!

bleahhh
04-10-2004, 07:34 PM
haha i also..pm ;leh...

Sword
04-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Hmmmm......1st time heard UL......anyway no harm trying...... :D

Klein76
04-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Hi there,

i had tried this 19 year old student(Helen)prc a week ago,she operate at grand central hotel for $120 for 90 mins unlimitied shots,definately worth the money man.I seldom write FR since brother here are interested,this is just a brief details

Helen/Prc Student
Age=19+
Body= 34c+24+3x Fair
BJ with Cap =8+
Cim=Allow
Fj=9/10 Tight,no rush and very submissive
RTF= Definately
Service= (attitude friendly, very accomodating & know how to please )

Is all rite to pm me even if u didnt have any reputation points or Posts,
Good things are supposed to be share,just up my Rep Points will do

Cheers

Sharing is Caring

lcashley
04-10-2004, 08:13 PM
you're the best

BigMatt
04-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Hi bro
Wanna share the contact but me no contact to share, sorry .....

Klein76
04-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Wow.....My pm box almost full liao :)

phantom_vroom
04-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Bro whadadig,

Yr PM full liao... I'm interested in Helen's number too... pls pm me or I will pm u once yr pm is cleared.. Thanks... :)

y68708903
04-10-2004, 10:21 PM
bro,
i like the idea of unlimited
never know how far i can go
unlike the usual 2 bursts
doing bj,fj and catbath turns on man
pm me can?
knapshot!
thanks

benglian
05-10-2004, 03:43 AM
Hi Bro Klein76,

Your inbox is flooded , I suppose.Would be thankful if u can share..Thanks

petercm888
05-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Hey Fellow Cheongster..

PRC Helen.
120 inclu Hotel.

Anione tried b4? Heard from fren, Fj quite standard, pussy tight n wet. Bj is super gd. Good for those hu like BJ. Love cat bath..

Logging out dudes...

Bro, what's going on? just 1 post then disappear. PM to you on the 1st day you post but no reply from you. Try again now but yr mailbox full.

appreciate if you can PM me Helen's contact. A million thank......

asiancigar
05-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Hi there,

i had tried this 19 year old student(Helen)prc a week ago,she operate at grand central hotel for $120 for 90 mins unlimitied shots,definately worth the money man.I seldom write FR since brother here are interested,this is just a brief details

Helen/Prc Student
Age=19+
Body= 34c+24+3x Fair
BJ with Cap =8+
Cim=Allow
RTF= Definately

Cheers

Sharing is Caring

Your PM box is full Bro.... appreciate if u can PM her number to me too. TQ

warmachine
05-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Your PM box is full.
Can share the contact? Tks in advance.

RetlaW
05-10-2004, 12:58 PM
hmmmm. bro...
mailbox fullz.....
dunmind share too?
or pm me when u r online...
too many broz here floodign u liao. hehhehe

brucelee
05-10-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey bros...there's no mention of her looks. OK or not?
but then with UL shot who cares right? Pls share the contact and I promise to FR after that. Promise..... ;)

CHAMPION_4EVER
05-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Hi Bro

Interesting fr...Care to share her contact? By the way, is she good looking and she is staying in the hotel? Thanks!

Cheers
Champ

Klein76
05-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Hi there,

wow.. i had a hard time clearing my pm box..hahaha
ok... you all can start to pm me again...i would like to thanks those brother
who up my rep points

cheers

brucelee
06-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Got the nos bro. Thanxx bro klein76. Will book her and give a FR.

Bro klein76, anymore contacts pm to leh, i m new so no contact to exchange. sorry.

Klein76
06-10-2004, 10:11 AM
sharing is caring

cheer

robertking
06-10-2004, 10:30 AM
with such a good deal, i would expect a queue forming in the hotel....
funny only 1 Fr so far..... :rolleyes:

Klein76
06-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Contact has just been given out these 2 days only,i think the FR will be up soon as brothers here need to made appointment

:)

guzzler
06-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Helen/Prc Student
Age=19+
Body= 34c+24+3x Fair
BJ with Cap =8+
Cim=Allow

I also think it's quite strange that the girl uses a cap for the bj but then allows CIM. What's the point of using the cap if you take it off and allow CIM? Seems a bit strange.

Triple XXX
07-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Had Juz confirmed with her, 120 for 1 hr, 1 shot only,FYI ! Cheers !!!

WhaDaDig
07-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Jus to clarify, I do not know the klein. I am i, he is he.

Not i MIA, i in army, cant always log in...

Klein76
07-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Had Juz confirmed with her, 120 for 1 hr, 1 shot only,FYI ! Cheers !!!

Just called her to vertify,she had amended her unlimited shoot to one shoot since so many samster had made appointment with her :)

cheers

guppiesguppies
07-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Just called her to vertify,she had amended her unlimited shoot to one shoot since so many samster had made appointment with her :)

cheers
alamak wasted... but thanks a million brudder Klein76...

rukkie
07-10-2004, 03:32 PM
just tried her today. fr as follows:

name: helen
nationality: prc
height/weight: 172/??
looks: 7/10
body: 32A/2x/3x (dunno why some pple grade those siew mais 34C)
bj with cap: 5/10 (no power)
fj: 5/10 (loose)
rtf: NO WAY!
damage: s$120 incl hotel
surcharge: s$30 for "special" ie bj. 1st time i had to pay extra for bj. always thought it was standard package.

unfortunately i read klein76's update of 1 shot instead of unlimited shot after i bonked her.

overall not a good sexxion. i felt cheated when she asked for additional s$30 for the bj which was nothing to shout about! paid her anyway because i didnt want to create a scene.

you've been warned!

IncredibleHulk
07-10-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi there,

Helen/Prc Student
Age=19+
Body= 34c+24+3x Fair
BJ with Cap =8+
Cim=Allow
RTF= Definately

Cheers

Sharing is Caring

Hi Brudder, thanks for the contact.
Regards
hulk

EtherC
07-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Must be another publicity gimmick

need more info...

vital-stats?
looks?

the offer seem too good....

scgy98
07-10-2004, 07:56 PM
tried her last night, she looks like at least 26 years old!!!

look:5
fj:6
bj:5
damage: 120+30(for BJ!!!)
RTF: NEVER!!!

Justice Samster
07-10-2004, 10:43 PM
I had posted the warning about the scam of Helen but dun noe why it was deleted? WhaDaDig And Klein76 is the same person. But too bad, bro scgy98 & bro rukkie fallen into their scam and waste their hard earned money!!

Dun you realise that this WhaDaDig post 1 report and then MIA. Then come this Klein76, saying how good helen is but eveything not true?? Then when I post the warning, this WhaDaDig appear again?? I had PM the details about NO unlimited shots and NO cim to some big bros here.

Later I will post my friend FR here. But I must said that I not to flame anyone bcos I dun noe Klein76, and why should I flame him. You can see I seldom post but if I post, I am bringing JUSTICE and fairness to all bros here.

Justice Samster
07-10-2004, 10:47 PM

Harlow, dun try to defend yourself at this time. There's no unlimited ever offer, maybe only to you.

Klein76
07-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Hi Justic Samster,

After viewing all your post,i think u got a F_ _ _inging problem izzt? had all
the OKT,ME or ALL THE SAMSTER here stepping on your tails or not?Wat is wrong
when samster here up their good buddys rep points?Are you sicko or jelous of
the rep points we have or wat??? we brothers here earn it with our
reputation,sharing,trustworhthy and contribution of fl girls here.Pls think
before u post something like that.

All brothers here please go through this 2 poster by this sicko justic and you
will understand wat i am refering too

http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=109206

http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=Justice+Samster

I guess all the samster should know u by now!!!!!!!!!!

Be warned

fish76
07-10-2004, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=Klein76]Hi Justic Samster,

Well brudders, i hate to be an ass and say "i told u so" but really when there are such posts, we must take it with a pinch of salt and remember that there is no free lunch in the world. In this case, no unlimited lunch for a fixed price. Maybe it was a special for Klein but when she got flooded with calls, she won't be stupud also.

Just an update, called her today, and guess what, and guess what, now she wants $150 for 1 shot. I just say "xie xie" and hang up.

I not stupid. Maybe she is. :)

Justice Samster
07-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Here is my friend FR:

Before the session start, Helen said got 2 packages, $120 economy class and $150 business class, saying 150 sure shiok one. So my friend took up 150 package. Helen licked my friend's nipples and knee for about 5 mins. Then proceed to BBBJ with cold water treatment for less than 5 mins, with poor suction and NO CIM. Then to FJ within how long you can last. Helen verifed wiz my friend she NEVER do UNLIMITED before. One shot pay X1 price, 2 shots pay X2....

Name: Helen
Ht :170
Boobs 32B,25,XX
look : 7/10
BJ (120) : NA
BBBJ(150) :3/10 & NO CIM
FJ : SOP
Service : rush but got give GF feelins (of course lah, pay 150)

I wan to post the above FR yday but cannot send out, dun noe why. All my PM and post deleted. Sorie to all bros for the late warning. Think this Klein76 is not trustworthy at all. Bros out there should be careful. Too bad his motive got thru and got away wiz so many rep pts. Maybe some bro won't believe me bcos my rep pt so low, but jus wan to remind again, BELIEVE me or be CONNED. Take Care all bros.

Justice Samster
07-10-2004, 11:25 PM
i think u got a F_ _ _inging problem izzt? had all
the OKT,ME or ALL THE SAMSTER here stepping on your tails or not?

Harlow, dun act to be a good guy now. Why? I hit the jackpot and stepped your money income, and now you need to be so vuglar??
I dun care about the pt like you do. You can deduct mine bcos I dun care. I jus wan to tell all bros here the truth, whether you like or not. I cannot stand you are NOT HONEST to bros here. I jus wan to warn bros here, why you so work up??

WhaDaDig is Klein76 and Klein76 is WhaDaDig

rukkie
07-10-2004, 11:27 PM
3 bad fr. helen u are OUT! :mad:

fish76
07-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Here is my friend FR:

I wan to post the above FR yday but cannot send out, dun noe why. All my PM and post deleted. Sorie to all bros for the late warning. Think this Klein76 is not trustworthy at all. Bros out there should be careful. Too bad his motive got thru and got away wiz so many rep pts. Maybe some bro won't believe me bcos my rep pt so low, but jus wan to remind again, BELIEVE me or be CONNED. Take Care all bros.

Hello all SAMSTERS readling this, I got to know Klein through this thread and he shared the contact with me willingly w/o any requirements. I am one of the silent majority here, been here for 2 years plus but only post only on and off. Pls do not judge a man that is willing to share his contacts or else, noone will dare to do so and this wealth of info will just dry up.

It is most probably the girl that has learnt to be smart liaos.

Justice Samster
07-10-2004, 11:29 PM
3 bad fr. helen u are OUT! :mad:

Thks for your trust :p

brucelee
07-10-2004, 11:41 PM
thanx for the warning justice samster. but too late for me liow. wasted $150 already. Still dun noe why my posting of 1 warning on 6/10 right after i bonk her and FR today,7/10 din get posted??

Anyway can't totally blame klein lah. As a wrote in my FR, her business very good now, so now diao chi lai mai. Just hte law of supply and demand mah. But what I dun like is how she con us by asking for more $30 when its agreed at $120 in the beginning. Feel damn cheated!! I hjope this time my posting will posted so to save bros from being conned!

Justice Samster
07-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Pls do not judge a man that is willing to share his contacts or else, noone will dare to do so and this wealth of info will just dry up.

you may be right but his FR is not true at all. Not only I said, got other bro confirmed oso. No body voice out and I voice out then kanna flame!!

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 12:05 AM
had all the OKT,ME or ALL THE SAMSTER here stepping on your tails or not?

First of all, I got nothing against OKT. It is a job after all. Somemore they bring happiness to our dicks.
Secondly thks for some big bro's PM for their support and one Bro gave me some info. Helen is Xiao Ai & Xiao Ai is Helen both are having the same HP numbers confirmed by this Bro. Xiao Ai description and FR are actually same as Helen. Pls read Xiao Ai FR (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=573186&postcount=27) .
Thirdly thks again to this bro again, this Klein76 could be Riken. You see, is not that I wan to make a fuss over it, but jus dun like ppl giving fake FR for thier own motive. All the info & Fr on Xiao Ai is at the thread PRC FL xiao ai, you can make a search to read.

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Confirmed wiz my friend & bro rukkie that Helen called them LAO GONG during the FJ. Same as Xiao Ai. Oso Helen is from Dalian, same as Xiao Ai. For Thread on Xiao Ai, pls read HERE (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22636&highlight=PRC+xiao)

The rest is up to other bros to judge, whether or not WhaDaDig or Klein76 or Riken1974 is HONEST & TRUSTWORTHY. Maybe he will use another nick & the same tactic, 1 post then MIA, then another HERO nick!!!

To Klein76, you are clever but we bros here are not stupid either.You posed as Riken1974 not successful and now appear as Klein76!!! :mad:

For me, no matter how low my rep pt is , I will never change my nick and will still post, bcos I am here to give warnings to bros and bring JUSTICE.

Remember, I seldom post BUT if I post, I am bringing JUSTICE & FAIRNESS to all bros. BELIEVE me or be CONNED.

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 01:18 AM
The following is Bro brucelee 's PM to me, he wan me to post it out bcos he's moderated newbie...

Justice, I wanna confirm what you said is true! I have posted 3 warning replies since 6/10 after I bonk her and con by her. but not posted, maybe becos i newbie so post get moderated.

Check out xiao ai thread, exactly like her!!

I support you!! Maybe tomorrow my replies will be post but may be too late liow. Pls help put my case up on the thread and warn the other bros. If my replies was posted early, the two bros won't be con already. I dun wanna see more bros kena con.

petercm888
08-10-2004, 01:36 AM
Finally someone tell the turth... The following FR I want to post today morning but not success.

I met up this so call 19yo student on 6/10. I think the thread title should be change to 19year - OLD PRC student.

She is actually the old gal named Xiaoai / Kiki . Refer to other thread on abt P.10 (sorry I dun know how to link) . Her contact number also the same. I dun expected such thing happen, so never to check the number, No wonder when I call Helen, she seems not remember her new name.

I make appt with her to meet up her yesterday afternoon at GCH. Reached there, sms & went up. When the door opened, I noted that she is Xiaoai. I want to go back but she asked me since I was there, just stay & will gave me better service than my 1st time with her. I soft heart & stay (wrong decision).

She asked me went to bathe by myself. When I finish my bathe, I saw her take out the memo pad to write down some phone no & appt. At least, 7-8 appt. Business is good after the bro promote her in the thread.

Went to the bed, she gave me the BJ with cap then sat on me & rock. Just a while, she ask me to missionery. During the FJ, her phone keep on ring. I think some bros waiting for her at the lobby. Then she start to compliant I took so long to cum normally other bros need abt 10min will cum. Now I make her delay other appt & all bros wait for her… She tried very hard to make me cum fast but not success then change to BJ but still not success. Now, her face is black, & pop up the stupid suggestion, she lick my nipple & I HJ myself. What the hell, I paid her $120 & I DIY…. On this appoint, I no mood to Fxxk already, so I ask her to stop then go to bathe myself – paid - go w/o cum.

The 1st I bonk her, although I felt her service so-so(for me) but at least friendly attitude. But this time, her attitude is OK when I step in. But after she failed to make me cum fast then became shuck. Maybe, she think I will be call her the 3rd time & other bros waiting for her. Another reason is her business is good now.

I hope some bros in the thread can provide more accurate FR.

$120 for 90 minutes /2 shoots
(She said that I think she is so free & nobody want, she offer this kind of pkg. I think she is right. In fact, she ask for $150.00 for I just pay $120 & dun bother)

19 years old
(She is at mid 20’s. I dun think the mid 20’s gal will look the same as 19yo)

Tight Pissy
(Maybe my dick is small. I dun felt tight at all. Loose than the 1st time to bonk her)

I think someone want to pass out the number to exchange the to up their rep. pt. That why, only 10 over posting (1 FR only) can got 29 rep pt. He pass me this Helen no. by PM & ask me to up his rep.pt.

petercm888
08-10-2004, 01:51 AM
To the senior Samsters in the Forum. You guy can help to jestify the fault report & deduct the rep pt of someone posting the fake report to con other bros.

I think other bros in this thread need to buy the eye glass to Klein 76. Cannot see the different of the 19yo & mid 20's gal?????

Why he suddenly posting so many?? This morning just 19 posts only buy now is 51. Surprise....

asiancigar
08-10-2004, 08:02 AM
Dear Bros

I visited this 19yr old yesterday... firstly allow me to say that over the phone her voice raised suspicion abt her age as she did not sound that young nor talk like a 19 yr old...

The moment i saw her when she opended the door, 'seow leow'.... what 19yr old... more like 29yr old alreadi 'sian'. Don't get me wrong, most of you would probably give her a 7/10 in looks and yes she is pretty but the point of it all is that she is NOT 19. Her hand felt rougher than mine man.

She started to talk abt her school..blah blah blah. then asked me to shower. I came out of the shower and she was in her bra & panties waiting and ready for action (did NOT shower). Before starting, she told me (very business like)about the 2 packages, $120 economy class and $150 business class... she took off her bra and panties... her tits are abt 33 and nipples like small grapes with dark rings (Bros, 19yr olds would have pink ones), she has a lot of CB hair and her cunt is standard Petain Rd type. Her body and skin is NOT smooth and did NOT feel 19 at all..

Started with licking my nipples and kissing both knee caps for a few mins. Then proceed to BBBJ with cold water treatment for about 10 mins, poor suction and did not like the fact that she would stop after every few up and down moment to spit into waste-basket next to the bed (really reminds me of Desker Road action that i used to do many many years b4) 'lagi sian'. My didi was only half erect but she still put on cap and tried to ride me cowgirl style,... i turn her over and did missionary after she failed several times.

After a few trusts and all the while imagining that i was fucking Michelle Yeoh... my brother got really hard and i pumped and pumped violently... opened her legs, closed her legs, lifted her ass up and in squatting position drilled her deeeep... trying desperately just to get the juice out... turned her around and fucked her like an animal doggie style.... off course she was moaning and groaniing and enjoying every hard and deep trust and she cried out twice that she had cummed.

After about 25 mins of non-stop pumping,... my brother got softer and softer as the image of Michelle Yeoh faded away. My didi gave up and limp as i was,.. i told her that i cannot cum liao. She offered to HJ for me... i said no thanks... i showered... paid 150 and left...

Went downstairs, walked into Grand HC, called my regular girl who is 27 but with looks, skin and pink nipples of a 20yr and shot my load in total contentment...

Name: Did not ask.... not bothered to know frankly
Boobs 33, dark grape-like nipples
look : 7/10
BBBJ :3/10 (cold treatment nothing special, spitting action = total turn off)
FJ : nothing great, used lots of KY b4 starting
Service : standard 29yr old stuff
Damage : 150
RTF : DEFINTELY NOT

I felt very cheated coz i was expecting a 19yr old......

To the those who had promoted this '19yr old'.... i just wished you had been more honest with us Samsters by giving her real age.

Happy Bonking in Samsterland

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 10:05 AM
WhaDaDig, you are online now! Why,no need to serve the nation, so free now? Dun dare to log in Klein76 but log in as WhaDaDig now izzit!! :mad:

Jus for info, Helen aka Xiao Ai HP numbers is 98219XX7. Be warned. :cool:

HXHB
08-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Dear Bros here is my FR:

I make appt with her to meet up during afternoon at GCH. Reached there, call & went up.Same as the bros that went to her.Before the session start, Helen said got 2 packages, $120 economy class and $150 business class, saying 150 sure shiok one. I also chose 150 package. Helen licked my nipples and knee for about 5 mins. Then proceed to BBBJ with cold water treatment for less than 5 mins, with poor suction and NO CIM. Then to FJ very dissapointed. Some more no UNLIMITED shot felt waste of my money.

Name: Helen
Boobs 32B
look : 6/10
BJ (120) : NA
BBBJ(150) :3/10 & NO CIM(cold treatment nothing special, spitting action = total turn off)
FJ : SOP
Service : rush
RTF : DEFINTELY NOT
Damage : 150

I felt very cheated. :mad:

lawry
08-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Base on wat u guys have written.. i think this gal will only cost 250rmb per bonk (the most) in china.. that is about S$52, you guys have over paid by $98.. please seek for refund.

anyway, if the okt gets $30 ~ $50 per introduction fee.. this is a really good biz.. 8 bonk a day.. will be min $240 or $400.. just by written wonderful FR and trying to con us samsters..

I WAN TO BE A OKT!
:D

ah tong
08-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Well done Justice Samster,
Thanks for saving the hard earned $ for all other brothers.
Almost wanted to try the 19 ..old prc.
Great work n support u all the way...from geylang to changi airport (from sing's girl to prc_
thanks again

winterfox
08-10-2004, 10:59 AM
First of all, a big thks to Justice Samster. He PM me before the forum server broke down. Luckily I pulled my hand brake in time, never make appointment. :o

Now so many bros (scgy98, rukkie, brucelee, asiancigar, petercm888) being conned, think still got more but they jus dun stand out. Really hope next time bros can give real but not fake FR, bcos is all their hard earned money; I oso feel sorie for them.

To Klein76, silent means confession. Very disappointed in you, I will not deduct your pt this time, but I think soon your pts will be deducted by other big bros.

To Bro Justice, Keep up your justice and you deserved my pt. :)

Triple XXX
08-10-2004, 11:04 AM
I'm on neutral ground, BUT juz want to say something ...
Tis gal ,Helen ,attitude really SUCK !!! Call her last 2 day to verify 1 hr for how many shots ? U know wat she tell me ...

OF COURSE 1 lar, IF U wan more SHOTS go geylang lar, there alot :mad:

@#$$%^&*@#$% but of course i never blame her lar ,is juz dat cos ' someone post 1 hr unlimited shots, i think is too gd to believe lor, need to verify 1st before going dwn.
And of course I won blame anyone for tis ...

And to all bos ... juz let tis matter rest and looks for new gem :D

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 11:14 AM
The following is Bro HXHB 's PM to me, he wan me to post it out bcos he's moderated newbie...

Bro Justice,what you said is true! I have also posted my FR on the post. But not posted, maybe becos i newbie so post get moderated.I felt very cheated, waste of money also

winterfox
08-10-2004, 11:28 AM
The following is Bro HXHB 's PM to me, he wan me to post it out bcos he's moderated newbie...

Bro Justice,what you said is true! I have also posted my FR on the post. But not posted, maybe becos i newbie so post get moderated.I felt very cheated, waste of money also

Another bro being cheated!!! :(
(7 bros in the conned list, total damages :7x$150)

asiancigar
08-10-2004, 11:37 AM
(7 bros in the conned list, total damages :7x$150)

Well, i guess this experience will help to educate us.... for me I'LL ONLY TAKE RECOMMENDATION FROM BROS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH SAMSTERLAND FOR AT LEAST 6 MTHS...

REP Pts don't mean shit.... coz i got whacked 20 pts for simply recommending some products...

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 11:41 AM
sharing is caring

cheer

To Klein76, you should have write sharing is conning instead.
cheer should be laughing happily in your evil heart.

WhaDaDig
08-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Hey justice,

I hav got enuff of u. I am not klein n neither klein is mi. Get it straight.

When i enage Helen, she told mi it was 90 mins n unlimited shots. After posting her report on Sam, she got so many calls tat she decided to change it to 1-2 shots. Im not her pimp. Im not in a position to tell her how to do her bissness. Get this into ur small brain.

petercm888
08-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Hello all SAMSTERS readling this, I got to know Klein through this thread and he shared the contact with me willingly w/o any requirements. I am one of the silent majority here, been here for 2 years plus but only post only on and off. Pls do not judge a man that is willing to share his contacts or else, noone will dare to do so and this wealth of info will just dry up.

It is most probably the girl that has learnt to be smart liaos.

First of all, what is the intention of the thread starter & Klein to post the FR. This Helen/Xiaoai long in the market, she never offer unlimted time/unlimited shoots before. You can see my FR in Xiaoai thread, I not just talk only.

And even the age, if bros saw her before, they can clarify this gal's face definitely on the mid-20's. It is no way look like a 19yo MM.

Maybe the thread starter & klein really dun know Helen is Xiaoai but how to explain for the age & service. How specially they are can get the unlimited time/shoot? Their didi 9"long & can turn....also need to pay for extra shoot. The gal come her to earn money not find boy fren.

winterfox
08-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Well, i guess this experience will help to educate us.... for me I'LL ONLY TAKE RECOMMENDATION FROM BROS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH SAMSTERLAND FOR AT LEAST 6 MTHS...

REP Pts don't mean shit.... coz i got whacked 20 pts for simply recommending some products...

Bro asiancigar, you got a very good pt, only senior samsters are trustworthy.

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Hello all SAMSTERS readling this, I got to know Klein through this thread and he shared the contact with me willingly w/o any requirements

To fish76, willingly to share does not mean the guy is honest. Bro petercm888 got a point there. How could this WhaDaDig or Klein76 not noe Helen's stat and services? Bcos they are together in the scam! :mad:

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 12:04 PM
The following is Bro Da..y 's PM to me, he wan me to post it out bcos he's moderated newbie...

Hi Bro Justice
After reading the various postings of bros who patronise this FL, I will break my silence to you as I am also a newbie who tried her on 6 Oct. After lying naked on the bed, she insist that I try the $150 package which she claims will really satisfy me as she claim that she learn this skill from Taiwan. Out of curiosity I agree and what the fuck, her so call skill is just cold bbbj for about 5mins and immediately cap me and rode on me until I cumm. All in not even 20mins of service. She also don't look 19yrs old to me, maybe 29yrs old and the skin is rough. I do not want to argue, just lan lan pay $150 but I tell myself never believe what is recommended in this forum anymore. For $150, I can get tiptop service from Geylang. This will be the last time I try FL especially PRC.
Rgs
Da..y

Triple XXX
08-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Why not drop tis subject and let the matter rest .

For those who try liao ,consider yourself SWAY lor ! and for those havn't try yet ,u guys better SKIP !

Let's concentrate looking for new GEM :D

winterfox
08-10-2004, 12:32 PM
The following is Bro Da..y 's PM to me, he wan me to post it out bcos he's moderated newbie...

Hi Bro Justice
After reading the various postings of bros who patronise this FL, I will break my silence to you as I am also a newbie who tried her on 6 Oct. After lying naked on the bed, she insist that I try the $150 package which she claims will really satisfy me as she claim that she learn this skill from Taiwan. Out of curiosity I agree and what the fuck, her so call skill is just cold bbbj for about 5mins and immediately cap me and rode on me until I cumm. All in not even 20mins of service. She also don't look 19yrs old to me, maybe 29yrs old and the skin is rough. I do not want to argue, just lan lan pay $150 but I tell myself never believe what is recommended in this forum anymore. For $150, I can get tiptop service from Geylang. This will be the last time I try FL especially PRC.
Rgs
Da..y

(8 bros in the con list, total damages : 8 x $150)

BIGFIGHTER
08-10-2004, 12:37 PM

BRO,

I AM A NEW MAMSTER HERE,

THINK THIS GIRL ALSO CALLED AS GIGI , MICHELLE AS TRIED HER LAST MONTH WCH CLAIMED SHE IS A STUDENT ( HER M/P : 9821 9XX7 )

HER LOOK IS OK ( TALL/SLIM ) BUT SERVICE REALLY BAD
KEEP CHASING AND SAYING NEXT CUSTOMERS IS COMING

JUST SHARE MY VIEW.

TKS/BRGDS

Snuber
08-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Deleted post

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 03:10 PM
After posting her report on Sam, she got so many calls tat she decided to change it to 1-2 shots.

The threadstarter finally speak. So did you get unlimited shots? All bros here do not get, and you got it in your dreams izzit? You only post one FR and then MIA, and never give any contacts to any bros. So why is she getting MANY calls? You are slapping your own face, Klein76!!! :mad:

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 03:12 PM
THINK THIS GIRL ALSO CALLED AS GIGI , MICHELLE AS TRIED HER LAST MONTH WCH CLAIMED SHE IS A STUDENT ( HER M/P : 9821 9XX7 )
HER LOOK IS OK ( TALL/SLIM ) BUT SERVICE REALLY BAD
KEEP CHASING AND SAYING NEXT CUSTOMERS IS COMING

Same HP numbers!!!So this lousy service PRC FL now is Helen aka Xiao Ai aka GiGi aka Michelle!! :confused:

WhaDaDig
08-10-2004, 03:12 PM
U reli stuck it up in ur brains.

How come Sammyboy allow brainless people to come in here?

lawry
08-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Same HP numbers!!!So this lousy service PRC FL now is Helen aka Xiao Ai aka GiGi aka Michelle!! :confused:

just curious.

if i click on add reputation..
and i disapprove - it means i minus the reputation right?

if i approve that means i add the reputation?

Cheers

Lawry

hann73
08-10-2004, 04:00 PM
just curious.

Cheers

Lawry

yes, u r right. U can start adding mine:) cheers.

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 04:07 PM

Thks bro lawry for your 6 pts.Actually I dun need it, I doing for all bros here. You should have disapprove DISHONEST bro here, the unhonourable name I dun wan to say. :)

brucelee
08-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Whatever has been said about klein76, this Helen has to thank bro klein cos her business doubled or maybe triple!!. This is my 3rd attempt in sending this FR hope it get posted cos tau tau already promise to FR this damn fake 19yr PRC FL, so I keep my word. First time write so pls toh toh bao han. If bros are still interested pls read on:

I book her the day before for this afternoon. She say ok. When I call her for her room nos, she forgot abt my appt cos got too many booking .Ask me to come half hour later. When the time come, I call her and she say still not ready yet, ask me to wait at lobby, will call me when she’s ok. For that I waited another half hour than call me to come up. She of course keep saying sorry. Moody already plus B4 that kena pressure from both boss and customer. Half Sainz...liow

Anyway, routine tcss then ask me to take bath myself cos she just clean up from the previous session. When I come out, she already strip to her undies. Saw those C-cup I think siow liow.

Ask me lie down then catlick me. I squeeze her boobs and pinch her nips. Ask me whether want special service or not and I think of course, why not, what is it? I say yes, then she got up, brought back a glass of cold water and proceed to give coldwater bbbj. Wah siok man.

As mention, not much mood already so my didi only become semi hard. Think she also tired already from previous sessions. So quickly cap me and put didi into her and ride me even though I say not hard enough. Then I sat up and suck her tits as she continue to ride sitting on me.

Next change position to missionary, bonk for a while. Before I come, I ask can come 1 more time later and she say then must pay for 2 session price. I ask how come others can. She sarcastically say other can come 3 or 4 times. I buay song already just bonk her hard and come. To get my money’s worth, I continue bonking til she say stop or the condom will leak. So take out lor.

After that she just lie there and let me kiss her boobs and I when south and lick her clit though she was reluctant and cover with her hands. But in the end she still let me. Later she say she dun let ppl lick or kiss her there one. I’m the first. True or not I dun noe.

Immediately she got call for her next appt already. While I lie on the bed recovering, she was making calls after call of appt.

Next come the ugly part. When I ready to go, I pay $120 as agreed but she want $150 cos she say I get special service from her! Where got like that one?? I thot all in. Since I m a newbie can others enlighten me if this is SOP. Since I dun noe, I refuse to(dun want to spoil market mah) and she make a fuss and pretent to cry until an ni gam housekeeping lady knock on the door and she stop and shout back. I thot better pay lah dun want to make a scene. Still she walk me to the lift and say call her again.

Looks : 6/10 not bad looking, quite tall 1.7+, nice body shape
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup, soft like toufu, nips when stimulate quite long
BBBJ: 8/10 Shiok man with cold water, very good suction
FJ: 5/10 even when riding dun move much just grinding.
RTF: never unless really unlimited!!!.

Pro: very friendly, willing to please

Con: too many bro looking her up now so no more unlimited time and shot. Quite rush also.

Claims she doing this for 1 month, now I know its bull shit. Erase her number from phone already.

Justice Samster
08-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Whatever has been said about klein76, this Helen has to thank bro klein cos her business doubled or maybe triple!!. she doing this for 1 month, now I know its bull shit. Erase her number from phone already.

Bro brucelee, you should have kept the numbers in case she changed to other names.. :D
Think now her business must have dropped till very bad. Probably now catching mosquites in her room. Think Klein got to downgrade his integra ! :(

rukkie
08-10-2004, 04:33 PM
told me she is studying english in some school called louis in town and will be here for 1 year! did anyone manage to see her student visa? :p

Claims she doing this for 1 month, now I know its bull shit. Erase her number from phone already.

EtherC
08-10-2004, 07:21 PM
PRC service is like that lah.Unless you look like Andy Lau, be prepared to get this mercenary attitude from them.They not in this line for fun and kam cheng leh.Dun pay more than you agreed to, if she wans to make a fuss let her carry on. Pay and just walk away,besides how much fuss can she kick up?I don't think she'll want the authorities to know about her line of work.It's a business transaction mah if they nice to you then you reward them with tips if not just tell them to f@ck off.

brucelee
08-10-2004, 10:58 PM
I know liow. Next time boh chap, just leave.

I read in another thread about bad experience with PRC FL, that the bro also just walk out when the FL ask for more even though she din make him come at all.

For now I've to wait another month for more action liow cos wasted vit M on this damn PRC FL.

Now have to be careful abt FRs, can't trust them all except from the big bros. Bro Justice, you got contacts or not? Next I come to you for recommendation better. :D

EtherC
08-10-2004, 11:15 PM
And also if you don't see what you like just give some kopi money like 20bucks and tell her she not your type loh and ask to see some of her other frens.FRs jus read with a pinch of salt lah.So many FRs too gd to be true loh.If write until machiam like fantasy then confirmed its a figment of imagination lah.A lot of them prey on the "Ai pi ai chi ai tua liap nee" mentality.

trek2
08-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Why not drop tis subject and let the matter rest .

For those who try liao ,consider yourself SWAY lor ! and for those havn't try yet ,u guys better SKIP !

Let's concentrate looking for new GEM :D
__________________________________________________ ____________
Hi there, me newbie also,
Was attracted by the 1st post and did ask for contact lah.
Actually planning for a session with this chicks, but am glad to do a follow up since most bros have tried and found it disappointed.
Must thansk all bros here for sharing their experiences and honestly. Tats what this site are for.
Lets move on and let this be forgotten.

Happy bonking bros.... :cool:

Teatree
09-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Bro Kline
Thanks for the number that you provided. Anyway, I decided not to try after reading some bad reports.
I have added to your reputation. cheers! ;)

nabeh123
09-10-2004, 12:46 AM
just curious.

Cheers

Lawry

Yeah that is correct Bro Lawry u dont aware that at all???
You have a rep power of 6 leh that is powerful manz...... should start using it now

blitz
09-10-2004, 12:50 AM
I make appt with her to meet up her yesterday afternoon at GCH. Reached there, sms & went up. When the door opened, I noted that she is Xiaoai. I want to go back but she asked me since I was there, just stay & will gave me better service than my 1st time with her. I soft heart & stay (wrong decision).

Since we're on the subject of GCH think I better attached the following links to warn fellow bros here. Don't think it's the same gal but definitely the same Hotel...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=602292&posted=1#post602292

petercm888
09-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Bro Kline
Thanks for the number that you provided. Anyway, I decided not to try after reading some bad reports.
I have added to your reputation. cheers! ;)

Posted fake report & wrong info also can add pt??? I posted all real info, why dun you also add my rep. pt.

Anyway, can u up other bros rep. pt?? U hv less than 50 posts.

Justice Samster
10-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Posted fake report & wrong info also can add pt??? I posted all real info, why dun you also add my rep. pt.

Thks to all bros for their great support for me. Jus careful of Bro Klein76 & PRC FL Helen creditibility.Bros who up his rep pt bcos they are unaware of the scam. Eventually, other bros will down his pt in future. This not honest bro will oso not be able to gain trust from other bros here in future.

I shall rest my case here, hoping if bros here got any info on scam or fake FR next time, pls dun hesitate to stand out to voice out.Take care Bros! :cool:

Justice Samster
10-10-2004, 08:40 PM
To whoever deduct my rep pt, is ok wiz me. Rep pts not important to me. :cool:
I ok to take your disapprove comment, but pls dun use vulgar words. You got mother borned and no father's teaching izzit?

rukkie
11-10-2004, 12:40 PM
just received a call from helen. said she lost her mobile so the number has changed.

please note it is now 9185**46.

hope bros here dont get conned into thinking its a new fl number.

IncredibleHulk
11-10-2004, 10:50 PM
just received a call from helen. said she lost her mobile so the number has changed.

Hi Brudder,

I will take your advise and give this FL a miss. Thanks.

Justice Samster
11-10-2004, 11:13 PM

Thks bro Rukkie for the info. You had reached your 50 posts!! :D

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 02:11 AM
Thks bro Rukkie for the info. You had reached your 50 posts!! :D

wow sad for this guy i got the number lucky nv try...busy at work...this saved my $150 for something man....shrucks...so what if klein76 u drive a type r?u think most bros here poor?i dun wanna say wat car i am driving...but believe me your car mean nothing in my eyes...so what if u stick with car groups?don't have to threaten bro justice about your car or whatever group you think is great....go ask around i don't have to say how fast i can go but if you really into monsters try asking peiyu whose driving SFE4872 second thing..don't think your dc5 is the best on the road....there are bros here whom i met that are driving SLK CLK and above...so what does it mean to be showing off in your $125k car here in this forum?i find no meaning...and i super detested your last posting in another's bro thread...let your type r burn justice?thats so childish don't you think?better wake up from your dreams or i am sure you will be boycott one of these days....anyway justice thanks for showing the light to all bros here...you deserve my respect

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 02:19 AM
eh Prodrive.. simi taji so werked up?
KNN. u supposed to be tag-team counselor with me leh... :confused:

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 02:24 AM
bro where got worked up man...haha this not flaming purposes le...this is counselling also...to tell little kids here...that there's always a higher mountain within the area...so that they don't grow out of hand man...not FLAMING!i repeat this is a thoughtful lesson...no hard feelings 1...just to tell them that lao jiaos here also not poor poor ah pek...riding bicycle 1 le...got professionals within this forum also..those that i have seen off...

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 02:30 AM
bro where got worked up man...haha this not flaming purposes le...this is counselling also...to tell little kids here...that there's always a higher mountain within the area...so that they don't grow out of hand man...not FLAMING!i repeat this is a thoughtful lesson...no hard feelings 1...just to tell them that lao jiaos here also not poor poor ah pek...riding bicycle 1 le...got professionals within this forum also..those that i have seen off...

thats true...
sigh.. maybe its sillypore system lah... that's why my friends mostly all more senior than me..

Good also... learn more life experience from them...
Bad is feel old... ha ha ha...

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 02:31 AM
thats true...
sigh.. maybe its sillypore system lah... that's why my friends mostly all more senior than me..

Good also... learn more life experience from them...
Bad is feel old... ha ha ha...

grow up in this environment that most frens are at least 2 years older then me...so maybe thats a good thing we start sourcing for money at a young age...bad thing is early troubles regarding money...where to get it...and how to spend wisely...so got pros and cons if you expect to live life at a slow and relaxing pace

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 02:35 AM
grow up in this environment that most frens are at least 2 years older then me...so maybe thats a good thing we start sourcing for money at a young age...bad thing is early troubles regarding money...where to get it...and how to spend wisely...so got pros and cons if you expect to live life at a slow and relaxing pace

same same lah bro... same same lah.. ha ha.. we can click pretty well huh... can put u on MG list.. erm.. hmm.. maybe not... ha ha.. KTV u can go anot?

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 02:37 AM
same same lah bro... same same lah.. ha ha.. we can click pretty well huh... can put u on MG list.. erm.. hmm.. maybe not... ha ha.. KTV u can go anot?
lol bro you look down on me le :( lol too bad i don't really go MG that time 1 incident i scared le...scarred for this period of time...so pretty scared of that place...JG,TAM,BOSS i am more into lor

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 02:44 AM
lol bro you look down on me le :( lol too bad i don't really go MG that time 1 incident i scared le...scarred for this period of time...so pretty scared of that place...JG,TAM,BOSS i am more into lor

KNN.. u damn loaded man... ha ha... TAM JG BOSS.. forgot Tuberose huh? XTD?

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 02:46 AM
KNN.. u damn loaded man... ha ha... TAM JG BOSS.. forgot Tuberose huh? XTD?

not loaded wor..sometimes take turns lor...because all my bros quite on one...we know each other's suitations well...so agar agar lor :D tuberose i nv go before newbie le...but sometimes ktv girls really dead fish 1...kena once can chio ka pengz...i total ask her 3 freaking questions...lol and she only answer each after a 15 to 30 mins of silence you say le LOL!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 02:52 AM
not loaded wor..sometimes take turns lor...because all my bros quite on one...we know each other's suitations well...so agar agar lor :D tuberose i nv go before newbie le...but sometimes ktv girls really dead fish 1...kena once can chio ka pengz...i total ask her 3 freaking questions...lol and she only answer each after a 15 to 30 mins of silence you say le LOL!

u go there to do what? knn.. be who wants to be a millionaire host ar?
wah lao eh.. got better place to spend the money lor..
ha ha.. when i go to XTD... i call mummy sit with me... ha ha ha.. my frenz blur...

they no girls.. then mummy kenna fark by me... heh heh... so farnie.. actually never kenna fark lah.. i actually poloso the mummy.. she buay tahan.. faster bring some girls over...
:o

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 02:54 AM
ayia shit happens sometimes lor...some girls really don't know what they are here for..worst still i teh her neh like no response...and plus she doesnt wear bra and looks like 19 to 20 of age only...only look at her hp sms lor...

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 02:58 AM
worst still i teh her neh like no response...and plus she doesnt wear bra and looks like 19 to 20 of age only...only look at her hp sms lor...

*lol*

bloody farnie....ha ha ha..
i can imagine the scene... ha ha ha.. u teh her neh and she sit there like some stoned girl.. ha ha.. no feeling.. knn.. sibeh ho chio... :D

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 03:01 AM
*lol*

bloody farnie....ha ha ha..
i can imagine the scene... ha ha ha.. u teh her neh and she sit there like some stoned girl.. ha ha.. no feeling.. knn.. sibeh ho chio... :D

ya lor after that WORST THING comes i tell u u sure laff till pengz one....HAHA don't know she stone simi...because of her freaking attuide the first time she goes out without telling me second time she enters the room i push her the money ask her leave liaoz pay 20dollars for pressing her breast two times haha if she pay me then nvm la...haha 1 time 10 dollars!!!haha funny part comes ok bro...after the whole incident i changed a new girl right?then this girl better la...got service attuide 1...at closing time the "STONE"girl barge in and ask for her TIPS!again...then i told her i gave liaoz what...even the mummy there also saw...then she say ya wat...room 16 u havent give le...then she scratched her head...then everyone told her he gave liao la...then she LAN LAN walk out...then later the mummy comment...dun hiew her...she a bit SOT 1 lol...that sentence man made all my bros chio ka peng...then say i got fancy for siao char bors!!!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 03:07 AM
Bro prodrive..

u were right... KNN.. laugh till i peng in front of the computer.. ha ha ha..
u like sot girl ar?

heh heh heh....

i think we sure enjoy go out together... ha ha ha...

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 03:12 AM
Bro prodrive..

u were right... KNN.. laugh till i peng in front of the computer.. ha ha ha..
u like sot girl ar?

heh heh heh....

i think we sure enjoy go out together... ha ha ha...

wow i better stop these funny incidents of mine le...if not i scared u whole night cannot sleep laughing at the things many used to on me!I DUN WANNA BE NAMED A CLOWN!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 03:18 AM
wow i better stop these funny incidents of mine le...if not i scared u whole night cannot sleep laughing at the things many used to on me!I DUN WANNA BE NAMED A CLOWN!

well.. its those u don't really need but nice to have around.. *lol* ha ha ha...

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 03:24 AM
ya lor...nx time for my time for accompanying you have to charge your credit limit off $300 SGD for my tarma each time i make you laff!lol my charges are fair...didnt you see reports...laughing is good for blood circulation...thus improving your health!SO BETTER START SAVING....FOR A BETTER TOMORROW! lol nice bo?another slogan le...i start online clinic plus part time counselling teacher...and bring big bucks in for me

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 03:28 AM
ya lor...nx time for my time for accompanying you have to charge your credit limit off $300 SGD for my tarma each time i make you laff!lol my charges are fair...didnt you see reports...laughing is good for blood circulation...thus improving your health!SO BETTER START SAVING....FOR A BETTER TOMORROW! lol nice bo?another slogan le...i start online clinic plus part time counselling teacher...and bring big bucks in for me

u credit limit 300
me minimum bet is 300 ... lol...
who's getting the tarma now?

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 03:33 AM
u credit limit 300
me minimum bet is 300 ... lol...
who's getting the tarma now?

lol let god decide man..throw dice on bo?coin also can!we play like the olden times~

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 03:45 AM
lol let god decide man..throw dice on bo?coin also can!we play like the olden times~

KNN... half half lah..

we go sixsome.

*lol*

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 03:47 AM
KNN... half half lah..

we go sixsome.

*lol*
hahah....like this?i try 8 xian guo hai b4...4 da tian wang also have...never tried 7 qing 6 yu le....HAHA!u on i steadyz!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 03:51 AM
hahah....like this?i try 8 xian guo hai b4...4 da tian wang also have...never tried 7 qing 6 yu le....HAHA!u on i steadyz!

ha ha.. sounds like good idea.. we can work on this.. knn.. our FR.. sure Jin Tian Dong Di...

ha ha ha...

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 03:58 AM
ha ha.. sounds like good idea.. we can work on this.. knn.. our FR.. sure Jin Tian Dong Di...

ha ha ha...
haha maybe voted best joke of the year?because of the funny things people will laff at us for suggesting lor...i once wanted to try this near immpossible stunt and nearly broke my back and the WL one lor...nx time i tell u about it in person haha another heart stomping laff for u man....

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 04:01 AM
haha maybe voted best joke of the year?because of the funny things people will laff at us for suggesting lor...i once wanted to try this near immpossible stunt and nearly broke my back and the WL one lor...nx time i tell u about it in person haha another heart stomping laff for u man....

ha ha ha.. i'm laughing already... i got also something stupid i tell u next time.. got the PRC girls laughing.. ha ha... :D

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 04:13 AM
ha ha ha.. i'm laughing already... i got also something stupid i tell u next time.. got the PRC girls laughing.. ha ha... :D

next time maybe our tcss session become a siao lang session when all of us are laffing at the stupid things we sometimes would explore about!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 04:16 AM
next time maybe our tcss session become a siao lang session when all of us are laffing at the stupid things we sometimes would explore about!

ha ha ha.. i also think so...
its difficult to find go cheong brudders...

ha ha..

I coined the term LCL to smoke.. told him dun anyhow cheo newbie.. later kenna LCL... LC Lang.... can guess? ha ha...

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 04:29 AM
bro its suppose to be LJ lang la...kaoz i ever kena one guy my fren got to know in army like 3 days only..in the end...he run tips and everything lor....lol and my poor fren have to go atm and cover his fren's ass for him...

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 04:32 AM
bro its suppose to be LJ lang la...kaoz i ever kena one guy my fren got to know in army like 3 days only..in the end...he run tips and everything lor....lol and my poor fren have to go atm and cover his fren's ass for him...

er... i ang mor slang can anot?

ha ha....

knn... those kind are really sad fucks....

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 04:34 AM
haha ayia i meet quite alot of this kinda of people in my younger times lor...so its ok la.learn to grow immune to such people liaoz....lol

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 04:36 AM
haha ayia i meet quite alot of this kinda of people in my younger times lor...so its ok la.learn to grow immune to such people liaoz....lol

KNN.. me also... borrow money also have lah.. whatever fuckers also got..
sometimes i think think.. if not for them... we where got so many stories to tell... *lol*

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 04:40 AM
haha true true...borrow money nvm...but with sick reasons we can get from the television lor...thats the most annoying part...wanna lend also give better and more creative ideas mar...at least i can bluff myself to lend...but the craps they give...lol even my 8 year old nephew can rake out 1...LOL how to believe?

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 04:46 AM
haha true true...borrow money nvm...but with sick reasons we can get from the television lor...thats the most annoying part...wanna lend also give better and more creative ideas mar...at least i can bluff myself to lend...but the craps they give...lol even my 8 year old nephew can rake out 1...LOL how to believe?

ha ha ha... got so kua zhang anot... 8 year old nephew....
this one u bluff PRC Mei Mei still can... not me lah... *lol*

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 04:51 AM
ha ha ha... got so kua zhang anot... 8 year old nephew....
this one u bluff PRC Mei Mei still can... not me lah... *lol*

as the saying la...lol like 3 year old kid...but his tactics better use 3 year old abit too downgrading for him LIAO!hahah

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 04:56 AM
as the saying la...lol like 3 year old kid...but his tactics better use 3 year old abit too downgrading for him LIAO!hahah

ha ha ha... i see ur point. :D

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 04:59 AM
ha ha ha... i see ur point. :D

knew you would given my trust and judgement that u arent someone stupid!!!lol this is compliment not insult hor...i say this from my heart!!!TOUCHING BO?lol next time i will do is carry your balls around liaoz!!!HAHAH

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:02 AM
knew you would given my trust and judgement that u arent someone stupid!!!lol this is compliment not insult hor...i say this from my heart!!!TOUCHING BO?lol next time i will do is carry your balls around liaoz!!!HAHAH

KNN.. abit scared already.. eh u straight anot?
ha ha ha.. i rather PRC Mei Mei or any girls for the matter of fact to carry my balls.. not u lor.. ha ha ha...

maybe tomorrow night we check out some places... kekeke... talk to u whole night make me horny also.. KNN.

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:05 AM
KNN.. abit scared already.. eh u straight anot?
ha ha ha.. i rather PRC Mei Mei or any girls for the matter of fact to carry my balls.. not u lor.. ha ha ha...

maybe tomorrow night we check out some places... kekeke... talk to u whole night make me horny also.. KNN.

wow lau...don't lidat say wait people think i ah gua or what hear me talk and pei me talk can get you horny LOL!then okts all chasing after me to sign contract to make all the guys who walk pass their girls horny le!!!HAHA

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:11 AM
wow lau...don't lidat say wait people think i ah gua or what hear me talk and pei me talk can get you horny LOL!then okts all chasing after me to sign contract to make all the guys who walk pass their girls horny le!!!HAHA

eh bro.. I wouldn't in my wildest dream believe that u will have that horny factor with 3inch heels, bright red lipstick.. flowery one piece dress... and rebonded hair..

in fact.. u'll be my worst nightmare... *lol*

go figure. :D

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:12 AM
i wouldnt either my nightmare too but 1 thing's reality and thats i am cute man with nice looking features LOL "CUTE" AND "HANDSOME" LoL~

wonderfix
12-10-2004, 05:14 AM

wah lao you all go recce neber call me.... i sian liao ley... if you all go recce after 12 midnight can i join or not??

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:15 AM
wah lao you all go recce neber call me.... i sian liao ley... if you all go recce after 12 midnight can i join or not??
most welcomed to lol but anyway thats the time when i do my recces lor...10 to 11 is standard with OC 1

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:17 AM
i wouldnt either my nightmare too but 1 thing's reality and thats i am cute man with nice looking features LOL "CUTE" AND "HANDSOME" LoL~

*flips dictionary*

can't find a word to describe what u just said...

oh.. yah. found it.

Shy
Feeling of awkwardness
See Embarress

Shyless
See: ProDrive

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:19 AM
HAHA freak you man...there are times you got to bring up yourself lor...to make you feel more confident of your self...even thou i look like shit~i still will wake up sometimes look in the mirror and say..."NOT BAD WHAT" hahah~joke tio bo?dun end up laff till u peng again

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:22 AM

wah kaoz eh... that timing is close shop already... recce GL FL...
haha

u on anot?

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:25 AM
HAHA freak you man...there are times you got to bring up yourself lor...to make you feel more confident of your self...even thou i look like shit~i still will wake up sometimes look in the mirror and say..."NOT BAD WHAT" hahah~joke tio bo?dun end up laff till u peng again

This particular post really had me in stiches..

Talk abt having high self esteem. ha ha ha.. u really top it off man..
I should prolly stand in the mirror naked before bonking and tell myself.. U are a hunk. U have a 9" dick... go get her tiger! Grrroowww..... :D

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:31 AM
This particular post really had me in stiches..

Talk abt having high self esteem. ha ha ha.. u really top it off man..
I should prolly stand in the mirror naked before bonking and tell myself.. U are a hunk. U have a 9" dick... go get her tiger! Grrroowww..... :D

haha bro i advise that too maybe u seriously transformed into a tiger...but anyway...serious talking when once your self esteem is raised u actually do alot of things in a better way...believe me and MOST IMPORTANTLY THEN U BONKED WITH PRIDE

SALUTE!!!!!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:35 AM
haha bro i advise that too maybe u seriously transformed into a tiger...but anyway...serious talking when once your self esteem is raised u actually do alot of things in a better way...believe me and MOST IMPORTANTLY THEN U BONKED WITH PRIDE

SALUTE!!!!!

ha ha.. bonk must also bonk with pride.. ha ha...
EVEN if u paid for it.
ha ha ha..

next time the FL see u also scared...

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:36 AM
ha ha.. bonk must also bonk with pride.. ha ha...
EVEN if u paid for it.
ha ha ha..

next time the FL see u also scared...

lol i like it that way le...dunnoe why hahaeverything must do with pride and put your whole heart and sew into it...lol even on bed!!!!

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:39 AM
lol i like it that way le...dunnoe why hahaeverything must do with pride and put your whole heart and sew into it...lol even on bed!!!!

honestly i feel one thing abt sex is that guys fail to give it to the girls...
done some research on that.. most girls i ask feel that the guy only wanna satisfy himself... leave the girl high and dry... :p

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:43 AM
honestly i feel one thing abt sex is that guys fail to give it to the girls...
done some research on that.. most girls i ask feel that the guy only wanna satisfy himself... leave the girl high and dry... :p

haha true lor...but to girls i like then i can do with committment le....some girls i just cannot be bothered lor...dunnoe y too lol maybe i got mood swings like some girls too~

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 05:46 AM
haha true lor...but to girls i like then i can do with committment le....some girls i just cannot be bothered lor...dunnoe y too lol maybe i got mood swings like some girls too~

well.. for me if no feeling.. didi cannot function 100%.. just sop in out.. and knock off.. rarely have those fantastic gf type feeling... ha ha... but kenna.. i tell u.. shiok shiok man.... ha ha ha....

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 05:48 AM
everyone the same le...but sometimes you can click with the person doesnt mean your fren can lor...sometimes i believe in fate lor...so thats y i always believe not fate force also no use 1...no happiness..

Justice Samster
12-10-2004, 08:21 AM
...so what if Klein76 u drive a type r? u think most bros here poor? i dun wanna say wat car i am driving...but believe me your car mean nothing in my eyes. don't have to threaten Bro Justice about your car or whatever group you think is great....go ask around i don't have to say how fast i can go but if you really into monsters try asking peiyu whose driving SFE4872 second thing..don't think your dc5 is the best on the road. so what does it mean to be showing off in your $125k car here in this forum? i find no meaning...and i super detested your last posting in another's bro thread..."let your type r burn justice"? thats so childish don't you think? better wake up from your dreams or i am sure you will be boycott one of these days....anyway justice thanks for showing the light to all bros here...you deserve my respect

Bro ProDrive, THKS!

petercm888
12-10-2004, 08:27 AM

Confirm she changed her phone number as bro rukkie mentioned. She also call me yesterday to inform me her new number at 12:40 noon. Wonder why she dun need to study.

I think she call every number she obtained before. She even dun know who am I. She repeated to ask me go to looking for her support her. Maybe after the bad FR came out, her business is drop.

Be frankly, if she can improve her attitude & service as Xiao Yu (Small Rain - went back already), her business should be good. Cos her look & body is not bad.

Too bad, she partner with some bro & promote the fake FR here....

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Bro ProDrive, THKS!

my honour...dun worry about it its nice to see someone who dares to tell the truth

mi.chi.eru
12-10-2004, 03:36 PM
my honour...dun worry about it its nice to see someone who dares to tell the truth

brother!?!?

ProDrive
12-10-2004, 08:58 PM
brother!?!?
wat wat wat wat!!!!

mi.chi.eru
13-10-2004, 12:21 AM
wat wat wat wat!!!!

Mission Aborted due to enemy fire.
Coffee better be on U........ :mad:

brucelee
14-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey Bros, actually wanna let this case rest BUT suay suay bump into her with her OKT, Klein 76 maybe last nite! KNN I was with my wife in orchard road when i saw them. quickly made a detour. Any bros ever meet Fl with wife before? Wat to do har? Got pi char lo bang experience to share so I noe what to do next time if wife finds out.

Anyways, tis morning got sms from tis Michelle saying she change hp nos. the new nos is 9185**46. :eek: Wah, her business must be very bad now cos change name and nos.

So bros here be warn!

rukkie
14-10-2004, 11:22 AM
actually they would be professional enough to siam you when they see you with another woman. maybe just sneak a smile and walk away.

Hey Bros, actually wanna let this case rest BUT suay suay bump into her with her OKT, Klein 76 maybe last nite! KNN I was with my wife in orchard road when i saw them. quickly made a detour. Any bros ever meet Fl with wife before? Wat to do har? Got pi char lo bang experience to share so I noe what to do next time if wife finds out.

petercm888
14-10-2004, 11:28 AM
actually they would be professional enough to siam you when they see you with another woman. maybe just sneak a smile and walk away.

Bro rukkie

you also so free as me, everyday just sit in front of the computer...good life..

Normally the FL will pretain dun know you just walk away.

PLS NOTE THAT MICHELLE = HELEN = XIAO AI SAME GAL

Justice Samster
15-10-2004, 01:21 AM
Anyways, tis morning got sms from tis Michelle saying she change hp nos. the new nos is 9185**46. :eek: Wah, her business must be very bad now cos change name and nos.

Hi bro brucelee, you damn so lucky, sure strike 4D this weekend. So how' Klein76 look like? Who minus your point? :cool:

ProDrive
15-10-2004, 01:26 AM
hahah....u so anxious to find out how he looks like?to me no matter how he looks like also lidat...i despise people who get money outta of girls thru this way...at least i can say my car is paid by my hardwork...not someone's hardwork on the bed :D

usmjordan2
15-10-2004, 08:54 AM
hi , after i read all the posted from all brother Fr

I feel that I better not to try her ,
Dont understand what actually happen , initially brother rating her so good
but end up look like she only worth it at 2 cents

So i always believe that those china toys are only can fuck them when they just arrived , fresh , after that, when they start to make money , all the part will damage and the service also gone... WTF

anyway thank you for all the brother posted the real forum to stop to call her to try , damn dangerous to pay $150 and get this type of product and service

brucelee
15-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi bro brucelee, you damn so lucky, sure strike 4D this weekend. So how' Klein76 look like? Who minus your point? :cool:

Wah lau, look like some chinatown trishaw man. Slim, dark, 50-ish, face damn ugly and wrinkly. Dun look like drive type R, more like drive sar leng cheah haha.... So Bro Justice dun bother abt his type R, tink its inside his pocket to pian gin nah one lah.

Dunno who deduct my points leh...knn give no reason. I dun give a damn anyways. Rep or no rep i still enjoy my time here. the bros here are the best. alway get good advice and entertainment here. this is the longest i stay in one forum man!

civic_jerk
15-10-2004, 11:07 AM
All bros..

She is quite pretty but got an attitude..Not worthwhile to bonk her as her service is quite standard..very rush also..

Sad to spend $150 just like that..recently she changed her hp. no. also..She is helen. xiao ai and more like some bros here say..

hi , after i read all the posted from all brother Fr

I feel that I better not to try her ,
Dont understand what actually happen , initially brother rating her so good
but end up look like she only worth it at 2 cents

So i always believe that those china toys are only can fuck them when they just arrived , fresh , after that, when they start to make money , all the part will damage and the service also gone... WTF

anyway thank you for all the brother posted the real forum to stop to call her to try , damn dangerous to pay $150 and get this type of product and service

brucelee
15-10-2004, 01:00 PM
All bros..

She is quite pretty but got an attitude..Not worthwhile to bonk her as her service is quite standard..very rush also..

Sad to spend $150 just like that..recently she changed her hp. no. also..She is helen. xiao ai and more like some bros here say..

Wat the.... I just got PM asking for her hp nos tis morning from a bro. din you all read the FRs posted here meh? too much money to throw har? if you want it i'll still give lah.

petercm888
15-10-2004, 01:14 PM
So many bad FR on her. Her business maybe drop a lot. So keep on changing name & H/P no. But I am soft heart guy, she also need to earn for living.

Maybe give her once more change, hopefully, after so much bad FR, her service will be improve. Try at your own risk.

evo7_5
15-10-2004, 01:16 PM
ya but if she need to make a living through services, shouldnt she provide better services to earn good fr??

petercm888
15-10-2004, 01:28 PM
ya but if she need to make a living through services, shouldnt she provide better services to earn good fr??

Agreed. I bonked her twice. The 2nd time was con by her using the new name Helen. You can read my previous FRs.

What I meant is, hope she can learn from the lesson. And from now onward, give good service to all bros. Frankly speaking, her look is quite OK. if her service improve as good as Xiao Yu (Small Rain). I will RTF & suggust to other bros.

ck_tank
15-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Agreed. I bonked her twice.
Bro, are you serious???? Twice???? Sorry, I rate her looks: -10/10. Totally CMI.... My experience was I knocked on her hotel door rm # 4xx and she opened the door and I immediately turned around and ran like hell. Got to the lobby, continued to run and I only stopped when I reach the Taka, serious! Checked my hp and she called, dare not answer and cleared my phone records and deleted her number straightaway....... ciao.

petercm888
15-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Bro, are you serious???? Twice???? Sorry, I rate her looks: -10/10. Totally CMI.... My experience was I knocked on her hotel door rm # 4xx and she opened the door and I immediately turned around and ran like hell. Got to the lobby, continued to run and I only stopped when I reach the Taka, serious! Checked my hp and she called, dare not answer and cleared my phone records and deleted her number straightaway....... ciao.

Yes so sad...2 times...the 1st time already dun like her (not hate). 2nd time is due to soft heart, since already there & she told me will gave me better service, so...just go ahead.....regret once more time.

petercm888
16-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Is it the Helen OKT did it?? Suprising, everyday my rep. pt. be deducted 1 pt by no reason....

ck_tank
16-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Is it the Helen OKT did it?? Suprising, everyday my rep. pt. be deducted 1 pt by no reason....
Huh? u mean Helen's okt is deducting ur pt everyday? Must be damn powerful siah. I will up urs when I reach my quota. ciao.

Justice Samster
16-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Huh? u mean Helen's okt is deducting ur pt everyday? Must be damn powerful siah. I will up urs when I reach my quota. ciao.

Hi ck_tank, you are a good man :p . But before you can add, I think your pts will be deducted as well, same as petercm888 by this unknown samster; after you stand up for him. Mine oso kana deducted everyday, but I dun care. Still got bros here believe and support me :cool:

Justice Samster
16-10-2004, 12:20 PM

Hi ck_tank, you have a good stamina, all the way to taka! Your stamina helped you to save $150! Looks average never mind but her service really sucks & lousy.

petercm888
16-10-2004, 12:30 PM

Tks...anyway...the rep.pt. cannot exchange money. I dun bother. I think all bros here supoose to share the experience no matter is good or bad. If find out any con FR or fxxk up service FL. Sure need to post here rite...to avoid other bros be conned again.

Climber252
16-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Bro..read ur FR on Helen..really hope to meet her man..hope u dun mind sharing her contact? is she friendly? i'm new and prefer an english-spoken gal whom i can chat with..she sounds like the one.. Thanx in advance!!

brucelee
16-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi ck_tank, you are a good man :p . But before you can add, I think your pts will be deducted as well, same as petercm888 by this unknown samster; after you stand up for him. Mine oso kana deducted everyday, but I dun care. Still got bros here believe and support me :cool:

Bro Justice and the other bros, as you noticed, I've been deducted also. I still support you and give honest FRs and opinions. He can deduct our points but he can't stop us from telling the truth!!

ProDrive
17-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Yo Bros Around...Lets Drop It Liao La...I Don't Think Others Will Patronise After This Even If They Do...Its At Their Own Risk...So Lets Drop The Issue And Carry On With Our Bonking Already

brucelee
17-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Yo Bros Around...Lets Drop It Liao La...I Don't Think Others Will Patronise After This Even If They Do...Its At Their Own Risk...So Lets Drop The Issue And Carry On With Our Bonking Already

No offence bro, but if you give honest FRs for the benefit of all the bros here but then kena threaten how will you feel? For some bros who value reps, the deduction is not very fair wat. Like that nobody will give honest FRs. Then some will give fake FRs, like you noe who started this thread lah, and con everybody here!! Also not fair to the big bros here who give good FRs. you noe wat i mean?

Teatree
17-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Yes so sad...2 times...the 1st time already dun like her (not hate). 2nd time is due to soft heart, since already there & she told me will gave me better service, so...just go ahead.....regret once more time.
The person who deduct your point must be a sicknote! In future, who will give actual report.
We like to cheong as much as possible but resources are limited. So true report is handy for us to avoid disappointment. we all like money to be well spent.

rukkie
18-10-2004, 09:44 AM
oK who is the LosEr who deducted my rep poINt? :mad:
if YOU Cant handle the truth then go Back to the hole where you crawled out from!

asiancigar
18-10-2004, 10:00 AM
if YOU Cant handle the truth then go Back to the hole where you crawled out from!

As i said in one of my post.... points mean nothing lah. So don"t get so worked up,...

credibility is built opon the type of posts we contribute (the bros and sis ot there can judge for themselves if we are genuine) and how long we have been with SamsterLand...

There will always be Losers and A-holes who are not adult enough and take things so personally and start deducting points....

Hope this will cheer u up a bit...

asiancigar
18-10-2004, 10:04 AM

Bro Rukkie,... as mentioned in one of my post.... rep points mean nothing lah. Our credibility is built upon the type of contribution we put up here in Samsterland.... the bros and sis can judge for themselves if we are genuine.

There will always be Losers and A-holes will are not adult enough and will take it personally and start deducting points... don't let them get under your skin.

Hope this cherrs u up a bit....

lesnar
18-10-2004, 10:59 AM
I think everbody should start rating this thread as terrible, or report the thread starter.

I felt sad when i saw Bro here got a bad experience with this PRC. Sounds like this PRC is similar to some lining up at lor 8...

ck_tank
18-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi ck_tank, you have a good stamina, all the way to taka! Your stamina helped you to save $150! Looks average never mind but her service really sucks & lousy.
My stamina no so good liao. If go back 15yrs ago, during Ns, run to CK Tang also no problem man....

guppiesguppies
18-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Don't worry man...

brucelee
18-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Bro Rukkie,... as mentioned in one of my post.... rep points mean nothing lah. Our credibility is built upon the type of contribution we put up here in Samsterland.... the bros and sis can judge for themselves if we are genuine.

There will always be Losers and A-holes will are not adult enough and will take it personally and start deducting points... don't let them get under your skin.

Hope this cherrs u up a bit....

Ha bros, seems like somebody trying very hard to silence us leh. Good thing even with 0 rep still can particpate in forum.

winterfox
20-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Ha bros, seems like somebody trying very hard to silence us leh. Good thing even with 0 rep still can particpate in forum.

I think whoever post in this thread is having their rep pt being deducted by unknown somebody. Mine got deducted oso. :o

Superman61
28-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Brother can i have the number

Hey Fellow Cheongster..

PRC Helen.
120 inclu Hotel.

Logging out dudes...

ck_tank
28-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Bro, i hv her number, y dun u pm me instead? ciao

jacky chan
28-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Dear Bros

I am new here but i am willing to share my FL which I jus try. A prc student staying in Hotel at Orchard Area. I am not OKT but jus to contribute and of course if u have any contact, pls share with me. Kindly PM me if u are intersted. Thanks

Jacky

petercm888
01-11-2004, 08:18 AM
I think whoever post in this thread is having their rep pt being deducted by unknown somebody. Mine got deducted oso. :o

Bro, You are right. I just suspend 1 FL name Lynn is she the same gal of Xiaoai or not in other thread "LYNN". My rep pt immed. kenna deducted...

Vryce
01-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Dear Bros

I am new here but i am willing to share my FL which I jus try. A prc student staying in Hotel at Orchard Area. I am not OKT but jus to contribute and of course if u have any contact, pls share with me. Kindly PM me if u are intersted. Thanks

Jacky

bro, fr please. what's the damage?

petercm888
01-11-2004, 09:13 PM
bro, fr please. what's the damage?

Do you read thru the thread? So many comment & compliant...still need to ask..

samsterjudge
01-11-2004, 09:47 PM

-19 still dare to ask for contacts in different thread. I wonder who willing to give U.

bobafat
04-11-2004, 03:50 PM
FYI: Her name now change to Linda. Hp no. still 9185**46

:cool:

Recaro
04-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Bro, her name changed to linda? kekeke.. wats her contact no.? pls pm PM me... thanxs :D

fhfhfh
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Change name again..so many name. Bro, how you know her new name.? You tried her.

Justice Samster
05-11-2004, 10:03 AM
FYI: Her name now change to Linda. Hp no. still 9185**46
:cool:

Thks to bro bobafat for the info & warning. :)

bobafat
05-11-2004, 06:30 PM
Change name again..so many name. Bro, how you know her new name.? You tried her.

nah. apparently some bro here tried her and pass me the contact out of goodwill. to my horror.. it is this same PRC. number same.. call her to verify..damage n hotel same. She is still passing off as 19 y.o. and saying that she will be here a while only and etc etc

i undestand she is also posting ads on Yahoo Classified

anyway, i'm not discouraging pple to try her .. just tt i'm not int and just warn other bros as well

terror
05-11-2004, 08:04 PM
cool..must try her

samsterjudge
06-11-2004, 10:18 AM
cool..must try her

Good luck bro...

I heard from 1 FL at HGC that a gal CoCO also claimed she is 19yo infact she is mid 20s, she at the same floor of Linda. Any bros can verify is it the same gal.

fhfhfh
06-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Good luck bro...

I heard from 1 FL at HGC that a gal CoCO also claimed she is 19yo infact she is mid 20s, she at the same floor of Linda. Any bros can verify is it the same gal.

My frend also told me abv her but i hv not try this Coco. My frend told me this gal claim she came from Hong#### but she is prc...anyway, I will not try, dun like to thrown my money into the hole.

samsterjudge
08-11-2004, 11:13 PM
nah. apparently some bro here tried her and pass me the contact out of goodwill. to my horror.. it is this same PRC. number same.. call her to verify..damage n hotel same. She is still passing off as 19 y.o. and saying that she will be here a while only and etc etc

i undestand she is also posting ads on Yahoo Classified

anyway, i'm not discouraging pple to try her .. just tt i'm not int and just warn other bros as well

In other thread - Taiwan FL-Tracey - the gal's 1st 5 digits of her h/p number same as Xiaoai/Helen/Michelle/Lynn/Linda...now Tracey...sure the okt help her to change name to con bros again cos prc mm dun know this name - Tracey.

kaze
11-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Book an appt after viewing the Yahoo classified and got a number. Lucky I drop by the trusty Sammy Forum to check out, and I immediately apply a 100 - 0 EBRAKE. ALso sad to see all the points deduction and evil lurking in the forum after being away for a while.

BAse on Number, the latest is Tracey.

samsterjudge
11-11-2004, 02:19 AM
HA HA ! You gay see...I mentioned this fxxk up bitch, my rep immediate be deducted by 7 pt. now become 11 only.

fhfhfh
11-11-2004, 09:54 AM
HA HA ! You gay see...I mentioned this fxxk up bitch, my rep immediate be deducted by 7 pt. now become 11 only.
Too sad i hv not power to help you.

Justice Samster
11-11-2004, 11:08 AM

samsterjudge, your pt can go so high is bcos one big bro wan to deduct your pt but he mistakenly add 7 to you. Is not deduct by okt. You only repeat wat ppl oreadi noe. If you really good, do a FR on gals or on any fake FR. Dun be like a parrot, keep repeating again & again. This michelle was exposed by me , pls read from the start of this thread. Dun act like big bro here.
Dun always go around ask for pt & act pitiful !

mineral_78
11-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Hi Bro,
can i hv the contact as im v interested in her. wil let u know if i got lobang. im goin to hv deal wif air stewardess 2nite but dun know how sure. btw, will request 4 her ID. will let u know if its real.

petercm888
11-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Bro, dun scold newbie lah, his intention also good to remind people. I do pass some contacts to him & each time he pm to say thank you & some feed back. Maybe he not good in write FR & too worry for the rep pt only.

Justice Samster
13-11-2004, 01:02 PM
To samsterjudge,
Now you achieved your motive, got rep pwr within 8 days after you joined (1-11-04) & you deducted my pt. Is ok wiz me, bcos I dun care about the rep pt system.Let us see how many pts you can deduct mine. Go ahead if you can deduct all my pts.

To all bros,
I jus wan to fore warn bros here to expose about his motive to get his rep pwr. And after his 50 posts, no more posts from him anymore. I suspect samsterjudge got another nick, but he jus wan double his rep pwr.
Bcos my rep pt got deducted twice within a few minutes. Hope all bros here can really read all his past posts & stop him for misuse his rep pwr.

ordinaryguy123
13-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Hey Fellow Cheongster..

PRC Helen.
120 inclu Hotel.

Logging out dudes...

Wow. Unlimited times for just 120. She must be a nympo-maniac.

samsterjudge
13-11-2004, 10:41 PM
To samsterjudge,
Now you achieved your motive, got rep pwr within 8 days after you joined (1-11-04) & you deducted my pt. Is ok wiz me, bcos I dun care about the rep pt system.Let us see how many pts you can deduct mine. Go ahead if you can deduct all my pts.

To all bros,
I jus wan to fore warn bros here to expose about his motive to get his rep pwr. And after his 50 posts, no more posts from him anymore. I suspect samsterjudge got another nick, but he jus wan double his rep pwr.
Bcos my rep pt got deducted twice within a few minutes. Hope all bros here can really read all his past posts & stop him for misuse his rep pwr.

Whatever you like to say is up to you.

How you know I deduct your pt???
How you know I have another Nick Name???

You just want to find some reason to ask other bros deduct my rep pt...OK..up to you. Even I hv no rep power & I still can post & surf in the forum. I still can get FL contacts from the Forum except the gal dun want to make money.

How good are you.......74 postings.....

NO FR at all.

Out of 74 postings....35 postings talk abt the Michelle/Helen

So many fake Fr in the forum why you target on her only???

Any special reason behind....Do you try her??

If so, you shld posted the FR before wah. If not, how can you keep on talk the bad things on her?

samsterjudge
13-11-2004, 10:46 PM
got another nick, but he jus wan double his rep pwr.

I never think of this way to double my rep power. You so clear to know can double the power in this way, how many nick names you have?

Justice Samster
14-11-2004, 01:00 PM
To samsterjudge
I dun wan to waste all bro's time & SB forum space here for flame war. Regard the answers to your above posts, I had PM you. But can you explain why you rushed to post 50 posts from 01 NOV to 10 NOV, but only 5 posts from 10 NOV to 14 NOV? Pls clear my doubts.

samsterjudge
14-11-2004, 08:48 PM
To samsterjudge
I dun wan to waste all bro's time & SB forum space here for flame war. Regard the answers to your above posts, I had PM you. But can you explain why you rushed to post 50 posts from 01 NOV to 10 NOV, but only 5 posts from 10 NOV to 14 NOV? Pls clear my doubts.

Firstly, I never start flame war with you bcos you not up to my stardard. You are the one start to against me of no reason & ask other bros to deduct my pt. Surprise, we dun know each other & I never put any posting talk abt you???? Now, you said dun waste all bro's time, funny??

GAVE me 1 reason, why I deduct you pt... you think I join the SB is for deduct yr pt? Who are you?? I need to do so...HA....

Why dun post the reply here? Yr PM never said why out of 74 still no FR or constructive issue i.e. recomm. Fl...etc. (all bros can check yr postings).

I dun need to explain, why sometime more postings & sometimes less. I think everyone is the same, got free time post more, if not free no posting.

How abt you...Registered in July but ONLY 6 posts until Oct 8 (only 6 posts in abt 93 days.)

July 8-Oct 8 = 6 posts (93 days)

Oct 8 = 23 posts (1 days) .... started Michelle/Helen...so many
Oct 9-20 = 11 posts (14 days) ....why low down
Oct 21 = 10 posts (1 days) ....more postings agian..rush to reach 50??
--------------------
44 posts .............reached 50 posts (in 14 days)

Out of Sudden..on Oct 8..started the Michelle/helen case...23 post in 1 days. On Oct 21, 10 post per days till you reached 50 postings. (in between only 11 post for 14 days).

You are within 14 days (from oct 8-oct 21) posted 44 posts to reach 50 postings.

DUN PM to me again...I not interested...If you need to tell all bros of the above figure just post in the thread, if not, I will no bother this matter again.

samsterjudge
14-11-2004, 10:36 PM
TO : Justice Samster
How many name you hv registered? My pt also deducted in a while.

TO : Other Bros
I dun know Justice Samster deducted my pt or other bros did it? If did by other bro, I hope those deducted my pt. just voiced out what I did wrong??? You will not deduct of no reason? Pls take note that the whole matter is started by who??

Even hv any problem is between I & Justic Samster nothing to other bros SB. Why bother to help him to bully the newbie?

Piranas
14-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Hmm...too good to be true. Even so I might to too old for the unlimited offer :D

Wow. Unlimited times for just 120. She must be a nympo-maniac.

Justice Samster
14-11-2004, 11:19 PM
My pt also deducted in a while.
I thought you dun mind the pt sys, why bother who deduct? It's NOT me. Mine oso got deducted twice today, so let it be.

I dun need to explain, why sometime more postings & sometimes less. I think everyone is the same, got free time post more, if not free no posting.
How abt you...Registered in July but ONLY 6 posts until Oct 8 (only 6 posts in abt 93 days.)I hit the jackpot regard your rushing posts, of course you can't explain! In the end you asked me back the question?? You really more & more like a parrot. Even choosing your nick oso no original.

samsterjudge, OUT ! :mad:

mi.chi.eru
15-11-2004, 04:56 AM
Cool it guys!

samsterjudge and justicesamster. dunno the whole story behind you guys but i'll summarize.

1) dun quarrel lah, live and let live. internet forum only, don't lose sleep or make life miserable over it.

2) got people up or down point not important. you guys so concerned abt it i up u guys 5 each want anot? *points also cannot exchange for anything, the last time i checked* if you want the points. just tell me straight. offer only for them. other ppl not valid. and i have alot of ppl i haven't up yet. will do so asap.

3) don't hijack the thread to quarrel.

let's make it a happy place to share. cheers!

Justice Samster
16-11-2004, 07:43 AM
2) got people up or down point not important. you guys so concerned abt it i up u guys 5 each want anot? *points also cannot exchange for anything, the last time i checked* if you want the points. just tell me straight. offer only for them. other ppl not valid. and i have alot of ppl i haven't up yet. will do so asap.

Even I hv no rep power & I still can post & surf in the forum. I still can get FL contacts from the Forum except the gal dun want to
make money.

Thks bro mi.chi.eru for your offer, but I dun need it.
Since samsterjudge said before he's not after the pt system, I suggest you dun need to give him either.
I wan to see who, he or me, is desperate for rep pt in the end. Let wait for that fox to reveal his tail.
Thks again bro.

Angle
16-11-2004, 10:11 AM
i tried the hotel grand central girls twice and twice i got burned.

DAMN bad service.

1) i waited for so long even tho she told me a specified time.

2) i called her and she didnt answer her phone (i suspected she was with another client, which i am alright with, but if no time, please dont try to squeeze me in. i feel like cattle just waiting in line to fuck her.)

3) met her, face alright. then when doing the deed, she was actually watching tv when i was fucking her. hey, i might not be the best guy around, but i dont think she should disrespect me like that.

4) then when i couldnt cum (can u blame me?), she dulan and ask me to pcc myself. WTF!

5) and btw, all this happened in 15mins. so u can imagine how pissed i was.

samsterjudge
16-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I wan to see who, he or me, is desperate for rep pt in the end. Let wait for that fox to reveal his tail.
Thks again bro.

You alway talk only, still avoid to tell the reason to bros here of the following queries :-

How abt you...Registered in July but ONLY 6 posts until Oct 8 (only 6 posts in abt 93 days.)

July 8-Oct 8 = 6 posts (93 days)

Oct 8 = 23 posts (1 days) .... started Michelle/Helen...so many
Oct 9-20 = 11 posts (14 days) ....why low down
Oct 21 = 10 posts (1 days) ....more postings agian..rush to reach 50??
--------------------
44 posts .............reached 50 posts (in 14 days)

Out of Sudden..on Oct 8..started the Michelle/helen case...23 post in 1 days. On Oct 21, 10 post per days till you reached 50 postings. (in between only 11 post for 14 days).

You are within 14 days (from oct 8-oct 21) posted 44 posts to reach 50 postings.

SO WAT, Small boy, even I dun hv point & you hv 1000 pt, SO wat, Wat you gain, Wat I lose...dun be silly....NOthing for you to do just put the postings here to make yourself satify? Do something constructive.

babycheong
16-11-2004, 10:41 AM
To samsterjudge and justicesamster,

Both of you are damn irritating and choking up other ppl's thread.
I dun know why u guy are quarreling over rep pts & I dun wan to know......but if you guys stills wants to quarrel, go elsewhere......not here!!!!

irritated,
BC

gremio82
16-11-2004, 05:56 PM
let me apologise 1st..... me no post any fr or wat cos i looking for advise and now more b4 i start chionging.........

Instead of kp one another, y not just post more stuff for everyone to enjoy or take as reference :)

Doggone!
10-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi bro klein,

just saw your post on helen - good fr.
not too sure if she's still available????
if yes, appreciate if i can have her contact.

thanks very much

Hi there,

Helen/Prc Student
Age=19+
Body= 34c+24+3x Fair
BJ with Cap =8+
Cim=Allow
RTF= Definately

Cheers

Sharing is Caring

eagle0405
11-01-2005, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=Angle]i tried the hotel grand central girls twice and twice i got burned.

DAMN bad service....
================
Hi Bro, me agreed too.... Beware .... my misery is YOUR GAIN !!!!!
Service bad and quality not so good. Also not so cost effective.....

Alamak what the heck ... alreadi ejac....

gonggong18
19-02-2005, 10:50 PM
let me apologise 1st..... me no post any fr or wat cos i looking for advise and now more b4 i start chionging.........

Instead of kp one another, y not just post more stuff for everyone to enjoy or take as reference :)

I agree with gremio82, I've read many of such going on, waste time, main aaim is to share and have fun. "Kan Kai Tian la". We gain nothing but waste time reading "minir war" instead. :p

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
I agree with gremio82, I've read many of such going on, waste time, main aaim is to share and have fun. "Kan Kai Tian la". We gain nothing but waste time reading "minir war" instead. :p

yea... spend more time recce for cute PRC MMs better :D

xtremis
12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Hotel Grand Central is it the one behind Meridian Hotel? anyone know the room rates of HGC for 2 hrs?

Sazzie
29-04-2005, 01:46 AM
To samsterjudge,
To all bros,

thks justise samster for the good deed...indeed many posts reveals HGC girls service aint that good. hope bros here will do thorough readup b4 comitting

TTKttk
29-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Wah Lau See All This Ready Cannot Don't Go For It Must Try And Must Have The Contact,give Me Le.pm Me Le.thks Ok.

xiaoqiang
25-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Think this is the same ger as mentioned by others bro, received a sms 2 weeks ago from her, her Hp had changed to 9182***8. did not even bother to reply, a few days ago got her sms again with almost the same introduction

"Hi, we have 2 new ger arrived, gentle, cute and caring, kung fu veri good and have special power becos this kung fu is learn from china that not everyone can master it, hope u can pay us a visit so that u can relax and we have limit staying in your country. Thanks" Transulated in english by me as she sms me in chinese.

Feeling bored sms her 80 and she agree. Think business not veri good and asked where she is, she reply me hotel 81 Elegance then asked me wat time i can come... i made tell her 8 but instead of going i went play pool with my buddies:D so i did not try her this time as i aware of her service. Juz to make this post to let those who wan to tried it and not scare of the services she give. i'm not a OKT nor any related to her. anyway i can't stop ppl for zapping me too. If she ask u how u got her sms, juz say u received her sms last week and her dmg is 150 without asking in the 1st place. thanks

Gigoloduck
31-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi! WhaDaDig

Kindly pm the 19 year old student contact number

healeo
01-06-2006, 03:52 PM
can pm mi the hp no?