PDA

View Full Version : Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

Pages : [1] 2 3

lawry
28-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi,

SiChuan has been a great place to chong as Gals from Sichuan are generally pretty...

I have post the below in other forum and has cut and paste it here.

So any bros who has gone cheong in Sichuan/Chongqing area to share FR?

generally SiChuan/Chongqing are much cheaper than Beijing and Shanghai.. the gals are the quite hao suang... chin cai.. they are surprisingly pretty too..

3rd stop Chong Qing...

solid place... check into a 3 ~ 4 star hotel... once into the room.. saw China Vigra on side table... "大力丸"
condum in the bath room and there are anti bacterial cleaning lotion, washer.. in bath room too.. well equip...

can call for room service or visit the many massage shop there.. the gals are very young.. from 16 to 21 the most... because those tat work there for a few years will become a "ghost" and go to shanghai or beijing for better pay..... so only the new young gals who just come out to work starts off from there... a favour for "wolfie"?!??!?!?

to fark in the massage shop cost only 150RMB.. to bring to hotel will be 250RMB.. CHEAP!!!!

there is hell alot in chong qing...

there is also a place called bei hai dao 北海道.. its a japaness style massage shop.. all dress in japaness kodomo... solid sia.. u can ask afew gals to join u in the hot pool... and its FOC.. only the gals that u select to fark u need to pay... kekekkeke good sia...

4th stop mian yang棉阳 (the second largiest city in cheng du)
DAMN CHEAP... KTV cost only 20 dollars an hour.. beer is at 10 RMB per bottle.. ladies tip is 100RMB..
and if u can tok cock well.. after the session.. the ladies will bring u out to have fun FOC.. of cost if u r kind u pay for all her expenses and maybe give her 100RMB more.. it all depends..
same thing.. a fark is 250RMB... quality is pretty good too as Si chuan is famous for pretty gals..

5th stop cheng du.. 成都..
there is a place called jin niu 金牛..
at jin niu 金牛山砖...
u pay only 600 RMB and u get to stay for a nite and they give u one pretty gal to keep u company.. not a bad deal for a nite stay cum fark.....
i get to know a driver there that will be ur driver for 150RMB a day if u drive around cheng du.. but if u wan to go to mian yang it will be 350 ~ 400RMB a day for his service....

forbidden98
02-10-2004, 07:32 PM
I am planing a next trip to Chengdu. Does anyone can recommend a reasonable hotel and bonking place?

DJYello
03-10-2004, 01:36 AM
lawry, great post. Never knew the joys of Chongqing until recently. Was curious to know what the name of the hotel and near what main streets in CQ area? any info would be great.

mars883
25-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Just came back from these places and would like to share some good places with you guys....

Pardon me for my short FR.

1) Chong Qin

Checked out the Sauna place call Bei Hai Dao. Not as good as what some bros commented. It's a a normal massage cum sauna place, just that instead of the communal bathing hall, you will have a wooden bath tub. But for choosing gals, just normal procedure...chose one among two to three (not in Kimono lah !) gals and start the SOP, massage with tits and then they will ask you for special (additional RMB600 on top of the normal fee of about RMB200). Tot can have a good time with them in the tub...but too bad, they dun bath together with customer.
Quality of the gal is pretty good though. Chose a gal tat looks like Cherie Young (Yang Cai Ni), demure and good GFE. Started with tits' massage from body and then down to my didi...feeling damn shiok man...bo pian, carry on with the FJ liao. She scream like there's no tomorrow, and full of juice. The rest is standard.

Heard from customer that in Chongqing, should chekc out the disco for free pick ups instead of going SN. Any bros here to verify ?

2) Chengdu

Not as happening. Check out a KTV call MGM KTV as recommended by some bros here. Gals are not too bad but not as expected. Damn, they want to charge RMB800 for ST and RMB1200 for LT. Siow man ! this kind of price is for Shanghai, not Sichuan...so decided to skip and wait for next destination, Mian Yang

3) Mian Yang

Went out hunting in some local small KTV. Lots of gals ranging from 14-18yrs, but all are Chun Gu (village pumpkins). All look like farmers....Same situation for the next two to three KTVs, so decided to try our own hotels' SN.

Surprise !!! Ended up, the good looking gals are in our own hotel SN !!!

All bros out there....stay in Prince hotel (4 star). Lots of good quality gals in the SN (think is on the 5th floor).
Service is SOP, ice...follow by warm water, then with jelly...pretty standard. Total damage about RMB500. Worth going back again.

Any bros have better recommendations ? I will be going back Sichuan around Jan/Feb 2005.

lawry
25-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Just came back from these places and would like to share some good places with you guys....

Pardon me for my short FR.

1) Chong Qin

Checked out the Sauna place call Bei Hai Dao.
2) Chengdu

Not as happening. Check out a KTV call MGM KTV as recommended by some bros here. Gals are not too bad but not as expected. Damn, they want to charge RMB800 for ST and RMB1200 for LT. Siow man ! this kind of price is for Shanghai, not Sichuan...so decided to skip and wait for next destination, Mian Yang

3) Mian Yang

Went out hunting in some local small KTV. Lots of gals ranging from 14-18yrs, but all are Chun Gu (village pumpkins). All look like farmers....Same situation for the next two to three KTVs, so decided to try our own hotels' SN.

Surprise !!! Ended up, the good looking gals are in our own hotel SN !!!

All bros out there....stay in Prince hotel (4 star). Lots of good quality gals in the SN (think is on the 5th floor).
Service is SOP, ice...follow by warm water, then with jelly...pretty standard. Total damage about RMB500. Worth going back again.

Any bros have better recommendations ? I will be going back Sichuan around Jan/Feb 2005.

yoh.. bro,

sorry about the bei hai dao.. thats what my beijing friend who are with me in chong qing commented.. maybe he chinese he get special treatment or he bullshit me...

about mian yang.. yes.. i totally agrees that its a nice and cheap place.. so have u gone to the strench of pubs and watch trannie show??

KTV at mian yang should be cheap.. 10RMB per bottle and 20RMB per hour.. cum 100RMB per lady tip.. have u gone to the some "XX fu long ktv"?? hear its not too bad in mian yang, didnt manage to go there..

great FR...

i still love chong qing and chen du/mian yang more than shanghai or beijing..

yes, its true that u can go to the disco in chong qing to find ONS...

even in the hotel i stayed in chong qing.. i stayed in yu zhong and yu bei.. in yu bei.. the hotel i stay its like hotel 81 (much better standard of cause) of singapore.. many ppl come in for ST.. and there is once late morning.. 3 gals comes knocking in my hotel door.. :)

mars883
26-11-2004, 02:00 PM
yo bro,

1) Chong Qin

You kanna smoke liao lah...I tot you experience it yourself ?...anyway, nevermind lah, overall still not a bad experience though.

2) Mian Yang

where is the place ? I didn't recall passing by any stretch of road with pubs around ??? And pardon me...what is this trannie show ? Please be specific leh, I am planning to head down Chong Qin in probably Jan again. If not convenient, then PM me also can. Also the exact name of the ktv and the hotel in Yu Bei that yu stayed before.

Disco - which do you recommend to chiong ?

By the way, are you currently station in Sichuan ? If so, we can chiong together....

PuTonRen
27-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Dear Bros,

Personally, I feel that Chongqing is a place for Suana, Health Centre or the like. The KTVs are usually not so impressive. There are many KTVs that will charge you by hours for the room. You can tell the waiters that you want lady to accompany you for singing. A mamasan will parade girls for you to choose. Take you pick. The usual cost for Short time is about 700-800 RMB which is inclusive of the tips that you are supposed to give the lady. You need not pay the Mamasan, it is between the girl and the Mamasan. I went to one opposite Harbour View Hotel, and got a gem, a beautiful Chongqing girl, yes one nice looking local girl. I paid her RMB 800 as her service was very good. The Suana which is obliquely opposite the Habour View hotel, there is a hotel called Yu Zhong Hotel, at the 18 floor, there is a suana with full service. I had a Dong Bei girl with fair skin, good shape and height. I cannot remember how much I paid, but it is definitely less than RMB 1000 for full course.

In Chengdu, I like the KTV, there is one club called Million Club (I think??), the girls are beautiful. I had one for overnight which costs about RMB 1000 (she wanted RMB 1200). In the same KTV, there are VIP rooms, with the minimum expenditure of RMB 2688. There is a big KTV room, and at the side, take 2 step up, you will enter another smaller section. In it, you will find a small Suana room, a shower, a big Jacuzzi for three to four persons, and a big and comfortable bed. I will leave it to you to guess what this smaller section is for. What I know is that you can stay there until the next day. I did not try as there were only three of us, and we could not afford the room charge of RMB 2688.

There is a fun complex, which is called MGM, with Disco, KTV, Pub etc. I do not like the place as it is noisy. In addition, girls there are those smart ones who are there to be picked up by Carrots. I cannot talk much about it as I do not quite like it. Personal taste, I suppose. There is a good KTV housed iin a Russian Theatre. The place is called "Ka Qiu Sa", which I think is near Ren Min Lu (??). You may also find many local girls working in the joint. Actually, in Chengdu and Chongqing, unlike Beijing and Shanghai, you do find local girls working in the KTV. This suits us well as girls at these two places are usually beautiful and with good bust lines.

If you stay in Crown Plaza Holiday Inn, then you will find that at the basement, there is a Health Centre. The hotel is expensive, but I have good rates, and hence am there quite often. When I was alone, I usually called up the HC for them to send a girl up. I would tell them young and with good body. So far, I have not been disappointed by the girls. During the last trip in early November 2004, I had a Chengdu girl who came up. She asked me whether I wanted to have another girl to serve me. Well, the last time I was serviced by two girls was two years ago, so I agreed. Another Chongqing girl came up. Wow, you can imagine the feeling when you have four delicious melons in front of you. I just wished that I were younger. The message went well with Sandwich, one top one bottom, etc. I could not hold myself anymore, and had decided to make love to the Chongqing girl. I negotiate with the girls. I wanted to do to one of them as I hate keep changing condoms. It was a good experience, as while making love to the Chongqing girl, I was also fondling and sucking on the melons of the Chengdu girl. The usual rate for massage was RMB 600, and the Make Love session was RMB 800 (she wanted RMB 1000). I need also to pay for the massage hours of the girls. At first, they wanted me to pay for 2 (girls) x 2 (Sessions) or four-session price which amount to 4 x 160 = RMB 640. I refused and finally got it down to RMB 400. The damage is rather high, but, what the hell, I enjoyed it.

There are many other attractions that I would not go into details. Overall, I am obessed with Sichuan girls as they give better GF feeling. In fact, my regular companion in Chengdu is a 26 year-old Chengdu girl. During my last trip, it was her "regular monthly holiday" as they call it, that is why I was freed to find other enjoyment. I shall be back there in two weeks time. I will go back to the KTV, and if I could get enough people, I may go to try the Jaccuzi and other facilites. Overall, it costs less to have the same level of enjoyment as one finds in Shanghai.

I can also write about Xiamen in another thread. I just wanted to share before I retire from the scene, which is very soon from now.

My 2 cent worth.
:o

Sinoview
27-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi Big brother,

From what you described about the KTV and Sauna scene in CD and CQ, looks like we got much better deals in The South, particularly in the cities of DongGuang. Houjie is the most expensive of the lot because of the infratration of the Taiwanese in this town, but then it's still a lot cheaper then CD and CQ. I talking about Good class KTVs and Saunas.

The standard pricing for a good class ktv here is 2-5-8, in HJ's its 3-6-1k. The standard price for a good class saunas here are around 500rmb for a one and half hour session with many kinds of special services ending with a FJ. In Hj it will cost another 100rmb more. Prices beyond that are for special arrange "models".

All of the gals here are foreign talents from all over China. Many Sichuan and North east gals too. To me, the quality and variety here keep "drifting" all the times. Moreover, most gals here are pretty fresh as this is their first stepping stone to bigger cities. Frankly, I never have enough except limited by time and energy...

Fot that reason, i'm exceptionally cool when i make business trips to other cities like BJ and SH.

We have many nice Sichuan gals here, I just got one few days ago and I'm meeting her this afternoon. Many believes that the "bests" are exported....I think so too.....Hee...hee...

You have a good weekend....

PuTonRen
27-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Hi Bro Sinoview,

It has been quite sometimes already. I seldom post but recently stay over three weeks in Singapore (longest stay in Singapore this year), with the facilities, I posted like mad to the surprise of our felllow cheongsters.

I totally agree with you that we have better deals and girls down south. Unfortunately, my projects in Guanzhou and Shenzhen are over, and now in Sichuan and Xiamen. Still, it is cheaper here then in Shanghai and Beijing.

The only problem is that in Dongguan, the flow of human traffic is high. For me who have a tendency to go back to a girl I like, it is an inconevenience. However for brothers who like fresh blood, this is the place.

It is not that I like Hou Jie, it is just that I have many friends there especially the consultant that I was talking about is well connected there. So I ended up spending a lot of time there. I have also been to Changping, but not knwledgeable enough to post. I am sure I can learn from you if I have to go there again.

Enjoy yourself. I will be in Kunming next week, followed by Chongqing and Sichuan, and finally in Xiamen. Will try to have fun.

With best regards

My 1.7 cent worth (winding down from 2 cent worth)

mars883
30-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi bros,

So envious of you guys. Can spend quality time to nurture good relationship with your gal/s....For me, I usually hop around, meaning to say, in some places I only get to stay just one night (unless of course when there is exhibition, then I get to stay longer). Thus, I really do rely on good info from bros like you.

Do agree that south is cheaper and better than other provinces. And yes, the better ones are being "exported". I found that the CQ gals in Shanghai and Dong Guan is much better than CQ itself.

For me, I have a regular in SHA, but with a fee..RMB1000/ short time-session. I know it's on the fucking high side, but she's damn good looking and I have no time to look for a cheaper and better ones. Unless, any bros here has better recommendation ???

Anyway, I have covered the major cities in China and will proceed to central china like hunan, hubei, henan and hebei. Of course, I will be back to Sichuan coming Jan or Feb, and will definitely follow the info from Pu Ton Ren, thanks !

PuTonRen
30-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Dear Bro,

You need not stay in a place for a continuous long period to have a regular girl friend. Although I spend a lot of time in China, I am seldom in a place for a long time. I have regulars in several places by the following way:

Let say when I am in Chengdu, I meet this girl in a pub (where my regular is from), I will go back to see her again and again everytime I am back there. In the mean time, to satisfy my need, I would go to KTV or HC which are plently in Chengdu anyway. Finally, we click and she would become my regular willingly. Note that I do not need to maintain her, just expect her to be with me whenever I am in Chengdu. One mistake which is important, and many brothers, including me at times, would incur. Do not tell yourself that you would like to bonk her right from the start, as agreed also by many brothers like Tsuyoyi (disappears in thin air in the forum, although I just met him three hours ago). However, if you prefer to sample more ladies, then this is not for you.

At my advanced age, I enjoy to be with regulars when I visit different towns, and sometime, ask them to join me in another town.

My 1.0 cent worth (getting closer and closer to 0 cent, and I will stop posting)

WhiteBullets
07-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Any Bros out there in Chongqing?

durex
07-04-2006, 11:41 PM
If you stay in Crown Plaza Holiday Inn, then you will find that at the basement, there is a Health Centre. The hotel is expensive, but I have good rates, and hence am there quite often.
Hi bro PuTonRen next time i go China can also help me to get good rates,kekeke:D

jon2000sg
22-04-2006, 11:32 PM
pics taken in Feb 06 when I visited by girl

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1059_IMG.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1050_IMG.jpg

jon2000sg
22-04-2006, 11:34 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1056_IMG.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1064_IMG.jpg

jon2000sg
22-04-2006, 11:37 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1058_IMG.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1052_IMG.jpg

jon2000sg
25-04-2006, 02:42 PM
strange that the previous Chengdu thread is gone?!

anyway, on my trip 2 months ago,
I found out the standard price in Chengdu.

short time (they call it fast food) - RMB$150-300.
overnite - RMB$500-600

all hotels run a KTV and the girls do the above.
young solid China girls!

makan is cheap!
RMB$500 for a bottle of beer
RMB$3-5 for a bowl of noodles
RMB$5 for a taxi ride

h030831
25-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Wah, RMB 500 for a bottle of beer and you call it cheap?

jon2000sg
25-04-2006, 07:05 PM
err... sori lah, RMB$5.00

forget the 'dot'

jon2000sg
03-05-2006, 03:47 AM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1053_IMG.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1061_IMG.jpg

jon2000sg
03-05-2006, 03:51 AM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1054_IMG.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1055_IMG.jpg

sunnylow67
09-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Brothers who are in Sichuan,

I'm going on a week trip there, arriving at Chengdu tomorrow noon (9 May 2006) and directly to Mian Yang to visit my friend until 16 My 2006.

The bad thing is: I can't speak chinese.

However, I would really wish to be able to see around the place at either places. I can travel to any of the town by the local transport and stay overnight or something.

Would any of you be so kind as to PM me your contact if you were there during this period so that I can learn from your experiences?

Thank you and I shall give you a call as soon as possible.

Sunny

sunnylow67
09-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Brothers who are in Sichuan,

I'm going on a week trip there, arriving at Chengdu tomorrow noon (9 May 2006) and directly to Mian Yang to visit my friend until 16 My 2006.

The bad thing is: I can't speak chinese.

However, I would really wish to be able to see around the place at either places. I can travel to any of the town by the local transport and stay overnight or something.

Would any of you be so kind as to PM me your contact if you were there during this period so that I can learn from your experiences?

Thank you and I shall give you a call as soon as possible.

Sunny

jon2000sg
11-05-2006, 07:52 AM
hi bro,

if you can't speak Chinese, then how do you converse with your China friend?
is she a Mei Mei ?

joe72
11-05-2006, 12:57 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1053_IMG.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bong2000man/110-1061_IMG.jpg

The pic below must b 春曦路步行街 right? Infact there's a new place called 眉山, the mei mei there damn cheap! They will come in dozen by mini van & you can choose from 1 of them in 100s.
You can even have 2 at 1 time ( 1 will cost about RMB150-200)
Btw i will b going to Chengdu on the 10 of Jun, any1 wana to join me?

sunnylow67
18-05-2006, 02:53 AM
Hi Bro,

My friend there is a nurse who used to work in Singapore. She can speak English quite well.

I'm now back from there already.

While there, I had a huge load of fun apparently.

Without having to pay or search for paid girls, I managed to get some local girls.

Apparently the people there respect those who can speak English highly. They tried very hard to communicate with me and I was really struggling to express myself in Chinese. Luckily I had a small dictionary book with me to help a little but at the same +++en, it caused tons of laughter as I always pick the wrong words to express myself.

The key apparently is some soft approach to the girl and plenty of dancing skills and most importantly, alcohol holding. They liked to be hold when dancing.

Lucky I could hold my alcohol quite well. They ordered 2 bottles of Maotai and everyone toasted me to drink. Apparently it impressed the girls.

There was a girl who really stuck with me there as she enjoyed my lovemaking tricks. The japanese style of teasing apparently is not very known there.

Luckily my nurse friend did not get jealous with all the girls around.

Until now, I can still not understand how their feelings in the relationship as they don't show their feelings quite clearly as most of the Singaporean girls do.

Chengdu's a dusty and jammed city. I prefer Mianyang by far.

Even on my long train ride from Mianyang to Chengdu, I was accompanied by a Chengdu student from Mianyang who speaks very little English but was so caring to make sure that I didn't get lost.

Geez, I am so touched by their hospitality.

Thanks for the info Brothers, hopefully I can return there again soon but maybe with better command of Mandarin.

This is the picture of the girl who sticked to me there. She's in the orange shirt. Not bad.

http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/A8/2B/8E/iA82B8EB6-3B38-4878-BBDB-0D814575803D.jpg

hi bro,

if you can't speak Chinese, then how do you converse with your China friend?
is she a Mei Mei ?

jon2000sg
18-05-2006, 08:57 AM
wow! what a good trip!
bonk! bonk! bonk!

jon2000sg
18-05-2006, 12:35 PM
the one in purple not bad leh...

Niceman
18-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Bro Sunny,
You travel to so many places, from JKT to China....:D
Saw your post there also.....
That orange is really a gem, you dame lucky, her boots look tasty also, lol
:)

jon2000sg
18-05-2006, 01:40 PM
international bonking
bonk! bonk! bonk!

sunnylow67
24-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Thanks Bro!

My job requires me to travel fortunately. So I can try out many varieties.

Because of frequent travelling to Jakarta, I know that place quite well.

Yeah.....that orange girl was hot.

Bro Sunny,
You travel to so many places, from JKT to China....:D
Saw your post there also.....
That orange is really a gem, you dame lucky, her boots look tasty also, lol
:)

sunnylow67
24-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Hmmmm.......that one's really nice but tough to get Bro.

the one in purple not bad leh...

jon2000sg
24-05-2006, 06:00 PM
you mean pay $$$ oso cannot ah?

sunnylow67
25-05-2006, 02:20 AM
No....no.....Bro.

She doesn't need $$. She's got an apartment by herself, she's smart, got a well respected job & she's not materialistic.

I stayed in her apartment for 3 nights.

No bonk at all.

You got to win her heart if you want to get in between her legs and be prepared to be with her for the rest of your life after that.

She's not bad at all to be honest.

you mean pay $$$ oso cannot ah?

PuTonRen
26-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Dear Bros,

I am about to leave Chongqing and have sometimes left to write a short FR.

Through an introduction from a brother in the forum, I met up with an OKT who brought two girls for me to choose. I chose the older one as the other was too young for this old man. She has a nice pair of boobs, but a bit soft as I have found out later.

As usual, CQ girls have fair complexion and smooth skin, and it was nice to touch. As it was an overnight arrangement, we started to chit chat. All the while she was looking at the floor. I asked her why and she said that she seldom did this kind of work and was a bit shy (Not sure through or not). I then hugged her and told her that she would feel better after the hug. Her body was nice to hug as she was a bit on the plump side. Ice melt, and we proceeded to talk again. She then said she wanted to go for a shower, and I suggested and she agreed that we should do it together. She cleaned me thoroughly, and I reciprocated. After the shower and drying up, she gave me face massage. On my request, she did a good BBBJ until I asked her to stop. She was quite wet then. These CQ girls! She capped me and we proceeded for the love making session. I could not cum after long period of pumping action. Then I stopped due to exhaustion as I am an old man. We continued to chit chat and started talking dirty. Suddenly, she grapped my manhood, and asked me in a sexy voice to poke her. She sad that a few times with a voice that would have melted me. She put it in her jade-gate and asked me to pump hard. All the while the stereo effect was fantastic and that she kept on asking me not to stop. I came after another long period of pumping, and she came twice. The convulsions were powerful and lasting. We cleaned up and lying on the bed next to each other, hugging tightly and went into slumberland. The next morning, she had to go to work as she had a normal job in the daytime as a cashier in a company. She requested another round as she said I bullied her last time and that I was very "huai" (bad). Another good session, before she bathed and left for work. It was a satisfying experieince. Damage was RMB600, but I gave her slight more and a RMB 50 for the taxi fare.

Chongqing or Sichuan girls never fail to satisfy me.

I am sorry I could not disclose the number of the OKT as the bro who gave me advised me not to. I respect his request as he was the one who gave me the number.

With best regards from Chongqing:D

Prince Fed
26-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Very nice report indeed bro PTR. You so-called "old man" can still enjoy the CQ girls. Pleased to hear that she also came couple of times. Always nice to keep the girls happy!!!:p

nongho
26-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Bro PTR,

YOU'RE THE MAN!!

Nice FR on CQ girls.

cheers
nongho

dirtymonk82
27-05-2006, 01:48 AM
I love sichuan gals :D

sunnylow67
27-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Well done Bro! The next time I go to Sichuan again, I shall make sure I visit Chongqing then :)

Hopefully my Mandarin can barely make it by then.

PuTonRen
27-05-2006, 06:40 AM
Bro PTR,

YOU'RE THE MAN!!

Nice FR on CQ girls.

cheers
nongho
Bro Nongho,

Thanks for the kind words. You know very well that I am a fetish of Sichuan girls. Just landed, met one on the flight back, very sexy and a 7/10 look, and chatted with her. I though got chance as I had her Singapore and Chongqing phone numbers. But, when coming our from the gate, an old man (older than me, imagine how old is he...) was there to receive her. And I heard her said "Lau Gong, xie xie ni lai jie wo". Bubble burst! Sigh.....

Anyway, heading up north again this Sunday for a long trip. Look like this old man here must go to China town for some good herbal soup or tonic to boost the energy. Hahahaha...

Hope to see you in person soon.

Regards

PTR in Singapore

PuTonRen
27-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Very nice report indeed bro PTR. You so-called "old man" can still enjoy the CQ girls. Pleased to hear that she also came couple of times. Always nice to keep the girls happy!!!:p

Haha, Bro Prince Fed,

Thanks for the good words. The encounter was a good relief after almost two-week lock-up in Euroland. Anyway, going North again this Sunday for a longer trip.

Her movement "twisted" my manhood to an extent that I though it would be torn off from my body. She was very self-initiated and indeed a good sex partner. I shall visit her again one and a half months later in Chongqing again. I have even noted her period so as to plan my trip. Hahahaha....Elle est delicieuse. (Sorry, just learnt this word, do not know right or wrong)

Regards

PTR from Home Land

etraveler1
27-05-2006, 12:44 PM
I am now in Chengdu and have spent the first of my 3 nights there. Thought I contribute a bit and get some fresh info from brothers here.

Did some homework and noted a few place to go.

Checked in Minshan hotel at remin bei lu. Suppose to be 4 stars and cost close to rmb500 for the room. Was very disappointed with the place. Very old and not worth the money.

Nonetheless checked out its facilities. Sauna got no business and looks terrible on inspection. Didn't even bother to try. There is 2 KTVs there. One cheaper about mn exp rmb 300 for a room. Std not so good on inspection and I left. The second is much better and seems to have good business. But every costly with min around rmb1000. Quite happening place but didn't patronise them as they were full and no point picking up the crumbs and pay so much. Nothing much happening at the hotel.

Took a long walk to ChungXi road as reccommended by a brother. Pedestrian walk mall like the one in Shanghai. But no actions there as reported earlier by a brother there. Jumped onto a trishaw ride there and the guy started selling suana joints to go thru. Went to a few back lanes and I thought it safer not to venture further with the trishaw man and insisted he drop me off in front of holiday inn.

Took a cab to check out zero disco. Didn't bothered to go in as the place is quite run down from outside and obviously a place for youngster to hang out. The cabby took be to a new area at 9 eyes bridge (jiu yen chiau). Lively pubs and bars. Very happening place, jam packed with people. Walked into a few and saw good crowds and lot of chio birds around. Didn't stay too long as I am not the fishing type. Walked into a new ktv that just open opposite club SEven. Very posh. reasonable min of around rmb400. Girls there sit with you for rmb300 whole night. a bit higher than other places but the place is really classy. Plan to check it out tonight and will tell more.

Went back to hotel and saw a ktv opposite the hotel. Golden Sunshne. Checked the room and quite decent. minimum is low rmb288 with mm at rmb200. Although it was late (around 11.30), decided to take a room for a nightcap. Mamasan brought in whatever girls left and I picked 2 girls though not really my type. Both just 21. One is 7/10 with the other 6/10. But after a few drinks found the 6/10 more warm and friendly.

Cut long story short. damage was rmb200 for the mm that I didnt' takeaway. rmb800 for the one I did (st plus hour charge). rm 200 tip to mamasan (too much?) and rmb500 for the room / black label.

Took girl back to my room. Very GFE like. A friend of mine gave me a yellow pill that I took earlier and I was really hard. The girl came a few times and call for truce. Anyway, she is fair but a bit short for me. 1.6m only. I perfer taller girls. I was told the going rate here is rmb200 max but I think rmb800 plus sitting is not too bad.

Mamasan volunteered to take me around today. But I booked a tourist guide for rmb680 with a car and waiting for her to pick me up....Anyway the guide is here and I am going for my guide tour with a 31 yearold computer teacher from the uni who parttime as a quide.

BTW, I was glad that I decided to check out of MInshan and checked into Tibe Hotel. It is really a stark contrast . Heaven and hell. I am paying around 600 rmb thru ctrip.com and though it is listed as 4 stars, I grade it 5 stars. I highly reccommed it to all.

Anyone got any good suggestions or contact nos for me to call. Appreciate.

jon2000sg
27-05-2006, 01:10 PM
No....no.....Bro.

She doesn't need $$. She's got an apartment by herself, she's smart, got a well respected job & she's not materialistic.

I stayed in her apartment for 3 nights.

No bonk at all.

You got to win her heart if you want to get in between her legs and be prepared to be with her for the rest of your life after that.

She's not bad at all to be honest.
for the rest of the life?
really a not?
looks like this is a decent China girl?

we cheongsters just bonk and bye bye mah...

junior_cannibal
27-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Her movement "twisted" my manhood to an extent that I though it would be torn off from my body. She was very self-initiated and indeed a good sex partner. I shall visit her again one and a half months later in Chongqing again. I have even noted her period so as to plan my trip. Hahahaha....Elle est delicieuse. (Sorry, just learnt this word, do not know right or wrong)

Regards

PTR from Home LandBro PTR, you have been a bloody lucky 'old but good' man! Despite my numerous encounters in China, I still don't have fate and luck with Sichuan or Chongqing mm. Sianz. Anyway, just got back from Shanghai, picked up one mm from a pub along Tong Ren Road, quite a cow girl in style that I find a little too aggressive. With all the FRs written on this thread, must really plan a trip to Chongqing. PM me your schedule and I shall do a detour from either SH or BJ.

Till then, take care. Our tea session still open? Would love to learn an additional skill from you. The mighty 'old but good' man!

JC

jon2000sg
27-05-2006, 07:05 PM
cheong cheong cheong
bonk bonk bonk
yeah yeah yeah !!!

PuTonRen
27-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Bro PTR, you have been a bloody lucky 'old but good' man! Despite my numerous encounters in China, I still don't have fate and luck with Sichuan or Chongqing mm. Sianz. Anyway, just got back from Shanghai, picked up one mm from a pub along Tong Ren Road, quite a cow girl in style that I find a little too aggressive. With all the FRs written on this thread, must really plan a trip to Chongqing. PM me your schedule and I shall do a detour from either SH or BJ.

Till then, take care. Our tea session still open? Would love to learn an additional skill from you. The mighty 'old but good' man!

JC

Bro JC,

I heard from SGPShanghai69 that you were in Shanghai. I have not been there for sometimes already, and do not know what happens to the Two LL's with NTTL. Yes, I am lucky with Sichuan girls as I really like them, and hence pay more attention to "detaits". I supposed they have noticed my attention and hence are nice to me. Of course, we can go Chongqing together. I shall be there after a while, and shall let you know. Drinking Tea, no problem! Anytime. Hahahaha...

Now a sextifying man liaoz. This week end, I am going up north again and hopefully will be lucky again. But you know that I am seldom lucky with Dongbei girls. You are a "can", as your pick up skill is something that I always envy. I think this is because you are young and handsome mah.

Still tuned and we shall be in Chongqing together.

Regards

PTR

sunnylow67
28-05-2006, 04:19 AM
Yeah Bro.

That girl is a decent Chinese girl.

I met another decent one on the train back to Chengdu from Mianyang. A University student with a barely-made-it english but enough to communicate in short.

Possibly it's the place and time when I mingle that I get to meet mostly these kinds of people.

for the rest of the life?
really a not?
looks like this is a decent China girl?

we cheongsters just bonk and bye bye mah...

dirtymonk82
28-05-2006, 01:15 PM
You guys are situated in China for most of the time? Than nx time i go over for a tour you guys can bring me around..:D

I also love sichuan...hot and spicy!!

jon2000sg
28-05-2006, 03:30 PM
seen so many MMs in Singapore,
sometimes when you are in Mainland,
you'll think are all MMs WL ???

I went to the hotels KTV, all MMs very decent but are WL :eek:

junior_cannibal
28-05-2006, 04:31 PM
:cool: Now a sextifying man liaoz. This week end, I am going up north again and hopefully will be lucky again. But you know that I am seldom lucky with Dongbei girls. You are a "can", as your pick up skill is something that I always envy. I think this is because you are young and handsome mah.

Still tuned and we shall be in Chongqing together.

Regards

PTRBro PTR, from my limited experience in China, I came to one conclusion, while we have a saying ' one man's meat is one man's poison', the same goes for the Chinese mm, when they view us. I ain't young or handsome. Just like you, I spend a little more time with one that I like, in time to come, even if the mm does not 'fall' in love, at least she will not hate a person who is nice to her. I have changed my job, no longer stationed in China, but get to travel there twice a month, so, it should not be difficult to make a detour to Chongqing or other part of China. In fact, I have an unfulfilled wish, remember the tour from North to South or vice versa? i still secretly wish that one day we can do it together. However, this is something to me that is '可遇不可求'.

As for those Dongbei mm, the 'luck' supposedly is similar to yours with Sichuan mm, or more importantly, those with certain assets - NTTL. Hehe. Despite my similar fetish for NTTL, my palms are rather small, would leave those real NTTL to you, just let me have those that cannot pass your QC :cool:

Bro, I am serious about the Chongqing / Sichuan trip, lets find time to talk about it. Till then, take care.

JC

luvgangsta
29-05-2006, 04:16 AM
I am about to leave Chongqing and have sometimes left to write a short FR.
..... With best regards from Chongqing:D

Snr bro PTR,

Glad to hear you had fun. You are still power man! You put this "young" man here to shame. :o

-LG

PuTonRen
29-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Snr bro PTR,

Glad to hear you had fun. You are still power man! You put this "young" man here to shame. :o

-LG

Hi Bro luvgangsta,

All the fun must be attributed to the very kind brother who trust me and share with me the important information. I wish to thank him here. He or She would know that I am grateful for the assistance.

Haha....at least you imply that I am Old. Thanks...Young Man.

It was an enjoyable trip to Chongqing.

Regards

PTR

shanghian
29-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Chongqing or Sichuan girls never fail to satisfy me.

Snr Bro PTR,

Another solid FR and I am sure your long thirst since Euroland has been quenched. Good times...Great taste... from CQ ...:)

cheers

shanghian

PuTonRen
29-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Snr Bro PTR,

Another solid FR and I am sure your long thirst since Euroland has been quenched. Good times...Great taste... from CQ ...:)

cheers

shanghian

Dear Bro Shanghian,

How have you been? It has been a long time since we last met in XinTianDi, Shanghai, Coffee Beans. How is the project going on?

Yes, my thirst while being locked up in Euroland has been quenched fully. I was lucky again this time in CQ to have met a germ. I will be going North this coming weekend. I will try to make sure that this time, I will not over-quenched. Hahahaha.....

See you soon and with best regards

PTR

etraveler1
29-05-2006, 11:37 AM
A bit more information on my chengdu experience.

KTV club at (jiu yen chiau or nine eyes bridge). No english name and I dont know how to read chinese. Very posh, very nice room. Min exp was 500 rmb. There was a 50% promo off liquor as they were open for only 3 days. Order a bottle of Cordon Blu which net off to 700 rmb... cheap.

Despite the posh settings, the mms were disappointing. After a few line ups, got one 6/10 looking to sit down. Send her away after 15 mins as she was so village. Spoke to the GM, who is a hongkonger 阿nd he admitted that the mms were lacking and it was something he will have to address for the place (afterall not cheap as mms tips is 300rmb)

Later he produced 2 girls which is 6/10 looking. Both 20-21. One is a music student, very fun and knows how to turn you on. The other is a SYT but short, just over 5ft.

Had a good time there even though the girls were not the killer look type. Total bill for liquor and tip bits: 1000 rmb. tips for girls 300rmb each.
As music student cannot take out, settled for SYT which cost 700 rmb.
FR on SYT. Nice GFE experience. Started work just 2 days. Pussy was really tight. No FR, No Anal and no Bj. Just FJ. 7/10

Free lance Students.
Next day, tried a OKt number from one of the cards that was dished to me outside the hotel. He quoted 200 for normal girls 400 for uni students. He sent 2 uni students who arrived within half hour. 19 to 20 year old girls. Very shy and afraid to make eye contacts when they were in the room. Lookwise around 6/ 10 (wondering where are all the famous beautiful szechuan girls spoken of). They definitely looked like students. Sent them off as I didn’t want to waste my bullets unless it was a looker. OKt sent another which was also disappointing whom I also sent off as lookwise she was just 5/10.
Tired another number who also sent one within 30 mins. Lookwise 6.5/10. As the girl, 21, was quite nice and cheerful, thought I settled for her. Found out later that she gets only 180 per trick. The agents gets everything therafter. So quote is normally 300 and agent gets 120. in my case the agent gets 220.
FR. No bbj, no annal, didn’t French. FJ-8. She has the tightest pussy I ever tried. I had trouble even putting my finger in. But my didi which is quite big by standard did get in and we had an enjoyable time. GFE. Found out she works as a sales assistant and not a student as advertised by OKTs

Kempinski Night Club – Brothers Beware..
As it was my last night and I have yet to score the famed szechuan beauty, I venture into the most posh night Club Chengdu as to offer; Kempinski Night Club.

A small ktv room has a min spending requirement of 1000 rmb which I thought was acceptible.

Normal Girls 300 rmb (average 6/10 types) model 400 (8/10 above) . Got 2 to sit with me and one was a real knock out . 9.5/10. 1.68 at least and I found that szechuan beauty at last. Even the KJ was a beauty. 9.5/10 and 1.66 at least. Take away half point as they were a bit flat at the chest

Generally, the serive was good. I ordered 2 bottle of Chivas which was listed at 680 rmb each and was told that I get one complimentary bottle under a promotion going on. I figure with that I have met the minimum expenditure set.

Thereafter, a snack truck came in and I was asked if I needed snack. I said no but out of courtesy, I asked if the ladies liked some. They order a total about 5 snacks which I thought was OK.

But I was not prepared for the big shock that came when I asked for the bill at the end of the night. Apart from the tips which I gladly gave to the models and service staff I was presented a bill which totalled 2770 rmb for the 2 bottles and the 5 snacks and 6 bottles of water that went with my whisky.

I promptly asked for a breakdown and was told that the 2 bottles was @ 1400 rmb, which I expected, and the snacks and water came to 1100 rmb. I challenged the Club Manageress to justify to me why the exhorbitant prices for snacks. I told her that I never been to a club that charge you so much for snacks except for the odd "black shops" I stumbled into from time to time. I definitely do not expect a prestigous club like Kempinski to operate in such a manner. She told me that she agrees that it was expensive but there is nothing she can do about it and I should direct my compliant to the management. Which I did and waiting for their reply.

But the Model I took back make the whole trip worth while. Cost 1600 rmb including the sit down tips of 400 rmb. Ex. But I wouldn’t compliant. Her ST was for 2 hours from 2 am to 4am and it was a real GFE experience.
French. I normally do not like to French girls I do not know. But cant help not doing it with her. 9/10
No bbj, she doesn’t like me licking.
Fj. 9/10. Great we were at it for more than an hour.
RTF. Definitely will come back again for her.

jon2000sg
29-05-2006, 12:05 PM
good leh, must check them out

luvgangsta
29-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi Bro luvgangsta,

All the fun must be attributed to the very kind brother who trust me and share with me the important information. I wish to thank him here. He or She would know that I am grateful for the assistance. Haha....at least you imply that I am Old. Thanks...Young Man.

I am sure he or she appreciates your gratitude immensely.

I did not mean "old" in a disrespectful way. Sorry ;)

PuTonRen
29-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I am sure he or she appreciates your gratitude immensely.

I did not mean "old" in a disrespectful way. Sorry ;)

Oops! Bro luvgansta,

Hahaha! I was joking with you, it is my turn to say Sorry to you for the misunderstanding. In fact, I am the one who always say I am old, and other brothers usually disagree. In fact, when I read your message, I was glad that at least a brother believes my words.

Hahahaha! Pai seh pai seh..

With best regards

PTR

summerflames
21-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Any brudders in Chengdu???

I'll be flying in on the 11th, with 4 friends. I;ve been to CD for a few times, but never really been to any happening niteclubs yet.
Will be staying til 23rd of july.

Leme know, maybe we could organise an "outting" together!

Sinoview
21-06-2006, 05:10 PM
But I was not prepared for the big shock that came when I asked for the bill at the end of the night. Apart from the tips which I gladly gave to the models and service staff I was presented a bill which totalled 2770 rmb for the 2 bottles and the 5 snacks and 6 bottles of water that went with my whisky.

I promptly asked for a breakdown and was told that the 2 bottles was @ 1400 rmb, which I expected, and the snacks and water came to 1100 rmb. I challenged the Club Manageress to justify to me why the exhorbitant prices for snacks. I told her that I never been to a club that charge you so much for snacks except for the odd "black shops" I stumbled into from time to time. I definitely do not expect a prestigous club like Kempinski to operate in such a manner. She told me that she agrees that it was expensive but there is nothing she can do about it and I should direct my compliant to the management. Which I did and waiting for their reply.

Generally KTVs in China go do give discount to their clients which can be quite "huge". I guess u didnt get that. U should have asked for the details n ask for the discount before u go in. Normaly they will give that to even walk in guests. The stardard is 20% off depending if the days of th week and of course how crowded they are.

Two years ago, we will at a ktv in a 5 stars hotel in BJ. There ll eight of us and we really drank like fishes....At the end of the night..i was shocked when the bill came it read 11,000rmb but manager told us to pay only 3500rmb.

I understand fm many working MMs i knew, they dont do "this trade" in their home town.... If that's true...then the nice "la mei zhi" are found elswhere.

1600rmb for a ST is high even by SH standard ... well 9/10 is also something rare. I still think i would sticked to my "south"...Hehe...

Scuz
28-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Any Bros got any good website which i can book hotels in Chengdu??

travelcraze88
29-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Any Bros got any good website which i can book hotels in Chengdu??

http://www.ctrip.com

http://www.elong.com

These are the two biggest Chinese travel web operators.

Wow...going to see her parents liao hah... so fast ? Hehe...

Cheers

Scuz
30-06-2006, 01:30 AM
http://www.ctrip.com

http://www.elong.com

These are the two biggest Chinese travel web operators.

Wow...going to see her parents liao hah... so fast ? Hehe...

Cheers
See her parents, how can that be??
Just asking on behalf of one of my bro....

passionman_sg
01-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Good forum! by the way, what yellow pill you have so sorlid? I only heard of blue pill?

I am now in Chengdu and have spent the first of my 3 nights there. Thought I contribute a bit and get some fresh info from brothers here.

Did some homework and noted a few place to go.

Checked in Minshan hotel at remin bei lu. Suppose to be 4 stars and cost close to rmb500 for the room. Was very disappointed with the place. Very old and not worth the money.

Nonetheless checked out its facilities. Sauna got no business and looks terrible on inspection. Didn't even bother to try. There is 2 KTVs there. One cheaper about mn exp rmb 300 for a room. Std not so good on inspection and I left. The second is much better and seems to have good business. But every costly with min around rmb1000. Quite happening place but didn't patronise them as they were full and no point picking up the crumbs and pay so much. Nothing much happening at the hotel.

Took a long walk to ChungXi road as reccommended by a brother. Pedestrian walk mall like the one in Shanghai. But no actions there as reported earlier by a brother there. Jumped onto a trishaw ride there and the guy started selling suana joints to go thru. Went to a few back lanes and I thought it safer not to venture further with the trishaw man and insisted he drop me off in front of holiday inn.

Took a cab to check out zero disco. Didn't bothered to go in as the place is quite run down from outside and obviously a place for youngster to hang out. The cabby took be to a new area at 9 eyes bridge (jiu yen chiau). Lively pubs and bars. Very happening place, jam packed with people. Walked into a few and saw good crowds and lot of chio birds around. Didn't stay too long as I am not the fishing type. Walked into a new ktv that just open opposite club SEven. Very posh. reasonable min of around rmb400. Girls there sit with you for rmb300 whole night. a bit higher than other places but the place is really classy. Plan to check it out tonight and will tell more.

Went back to hotel and saw a ktv opposite the hotel. Golden Sunshne. Checked the room and quite decent. minimum is low rmb288 with mm at rmb200. Although it was late (around 11.30), decided to take a room for a nightcap. Mamasan brought in whatever girls left and I picked 2 girls though not really my type. Both just 21. One is 7/10 with the other 6/10. But after a few drinks found the 6/10 more warm and friendly.

Cut long story short. damage was rmb200 for the mm that I didnt' takeaway. rmb800 for the one I did (st plus hour charge). rm 200 tip to mamasan (too much?) and rmb500 for the room / black label.

Took girl back to my room. Very GFE like. A friend of mine gave me a yellow pill that I took earlier and I was really hard. The girl came a few times and call for truce. Anyway, she is fair but a bit short for me. 1.6m only. I perfer taller girls. I was told the going rate here is rmb200 max but I think rmb800 plus sitting is not too bad.

Mamasan volunteered to take me around today. But I booked a tourist guide for rmb680 with a car and waiting for her to pick me up....Anyway the guide is here and I am going for my guide tour with a 31 yearold computer teacher from the uni who parttime as a quide.

BTW, I was glad that I decided to check out of MInshan and checked into Tibe Hotel. It is really a stark contrast . Heaven and hell. I am paying around 600 rmb thru ctrip.com and though it is listed as 4 stars, I grade it 5 stars. I highly reccommed it to all.

Anyone got any good suggestions or contact nos for me to call. Appreciate.

Hokkienlao
08-07-2006, 03:14 AM
Any brudders in Chengdu???

I'll be flying in on the 11th, with 4 friends. I;ve been to CD for a few times, but never really been to any happening niteclubs yet.
Will be staying til 23rd of july.

Leme know, maybe we could organise an "outting" together!

Hi Bro,

How are you? R u from singapore? I'm currently in chengdu. Had you discovered place of interests? Pls recommend or can come out together.

Lustro
09-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Just gotten back from a trip in chengdu/er-mei shan/jiu zhai guo.. basically if your in cheng du now. visit the HCs in your hotel and tell the captain your looking for gals. go around 10pm as i was told most come around that time and work till the next morning. the 'day' there are longer i belive u noticed. usually still pretty bright around 8pm.. thus that explains why the real nite-life starts around 10pm. charges for ST at ChengDu HC should be around 500rmb. :)

alternatively, u can try standing around the shopping district at nite, there are lotsa ppl giving out cards, some are those promoting flight tickets, but there are some promoting discreet services. i happen to have a number u can try if u want. will Pm it to u, not sure what are the charges as i didnt try it out myself. too tired after climbing up er-mei shan,jiu zhai guo & huang long(real killer climb!!). went to sleep as early flight the next day.

btw, i stayed at shu du hotel,near the handphone selling district. if u are staying there. careful k. hehe. i saw somethings i not supposed to see. :eek:

roaming99
25-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Seem chengdu is a fun place,btw i am in chendu now,any brudder can recommend the place to cheong, EX SN,KTV or FL.

dubaiman
23-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Hello, all bros out here in Chengdu, I just came to Chengdu for a period of 2 years. Can anyone pls advise on some place to relax and have some fun? Pls pm me the info if possible.

Thank you in advance!

The Wanderer
13-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Hi Guys

I have arrived in Chengdu since Monday and was staying at the Sofitel hotel at Binjiang Zhong Road. First night right away called for massage room service. Up come a 6/10 look kind of girl, told me that she is from Sichuan. Can do a proper massage though skill not top notch. After 10 minutes, she asks whether would I want to opt for oil massage. I thought this is it, so ask for price and "contents". To my surprise, she quoted RMB680 for massage only, nothing else. WTF, I thought, so I ask how about "extra" services ? Then she told me that will cost more than RMB1000. Good lord, I said forget it, just do the normal massage and that's it. I send her off after 45 minutes of standard massage.

I thought I would be lucky the following night, went to ChunXi road, but no one approach me, all the name cards I got are airlines, no discreet services. No need to say, went back hotel empty handed.

Now I am really desperate. I am going back on Friday and I have not "shoot" my load yet ! I don't want to risk going to the street's massage parlours, they look "unsafe". I am not "rich" enough to try the KTV and night club.

I even search the Chinese websites for Massage Outcall in Chengdu, all I can find is only for Beijing and Shanghai.

Any bros have any phone number for OKT, please PM me ! I only have one night left in Chengdu !

Thanks !
The Wanderer

The Wanderer
16-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi. As the saying go, if there is a will, there is a way. This forum was down on Thu night, and I was in panic mode. Then I tried my luck at Google one last time, it turns out one active thread on Chengdu at tne World Sex Forum. Bingo ! Trickshaw drivers at Mingshan Hotel it says. So I quickly went down, the hotel is just behind mine actually. Just hit the street, was approached by a trickshaw driver, ask where I want to go or do. I said I am looking for tapao girls, he say hop in, for 3 RMB he will ask an OKT to bring in some girls for selection while we go one round the hote!. But then the damage was 400. The first girl was a 5/10, I reject, second girl was a surprising 7/10, so ok right away. She get on the trickshaw and we went back to the hotel. Once in the room, we shower together, then I realize she was an A cup. Damn, was too kan cheong just now so did not check properly. But she got snow white skin and great figure so nevermind lah. So we got into bed and started action. Another turnoff, she say BJ not included, extra 100 for BJ and 200 for BBBJ. WTF, anyway I said forget about the BJ, just get on with it. She rode me like a cowgirl, too bad tits too small else would be nice grabbing them while she rides. Then ask her to turn around for doggie, rump her really hard and finally finish with missionary. Really great after all these days !

peter_lee_1969
19-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Perhaps due to you staying at sofitel, they tot you must be loaded, hence the massage pricing is also high.

you didn't drop by the massage outlet at the hotel itself?

The Wanderer
20-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Hi

Sofitel was company's choice so not that I am complaining, but it was a great hotel. The best part is, the shower portion of the bathroom is see thru ! You can literally watch someone taking her shower, and vice versa of course.

I did not bother to go down to the hotel's health club as I prefer to have it in my room. You mean I can got a lower price if I go down ? Actually when I called I did ask whether room service is more expensive, but they told me no difference in pricing.

Regards
The Wanderer

soloken
17-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi all bro,

I will be posted to Chengdu for 2 months, hope can receive update on the night scence and fun places in Chengdu be it HC, nightclub, etc...

Thanks in advance.

soloken
07-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Hi all bro,
I am in Chengdu now, genereally speaking Chengdu girls are beautiful, as I am alone and stay in wuhou district, any recommendation for relaxation to recommend such as HC or KTV that can venture alone...

Appreciate some advise
Thanks in advance.

xiaoTiko
16-11-2006, 04:18 AM
Tiko Needs you! :D

Bros, I will be taking a lonely trip to Chengdu on the 28th of November and will spend the following 4 days there. Will any of you boys out there be in Chengdu to party together? Please p.m me to get in touch.

Cheers
Tiko:D

sintheman
16-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I was in Chongqing, Chengdu and JiuZhaigou last month. The nightlife in Chengdu is certainly bustling and I was able to get overnight company with part-time WLs each night for 300RMB.

Any brothers tried the BABI CLUB in Chengdu? It is off RENMIN NAN LU and is not expensive - 180 RMB for six-pack beer minimum at the bar with many SYTs around and on the dance floor.....

sumak0
22-11-2006, 08:00 PM
i will be going to 成都 九寨沟 on saturday.

any recommendation on sauna, ktv and disco? :p

Thanks. :)

sumak0
22-11-2006, 08:07 PM
opss...forgot to add in....

wads the damage for sauna in 成都 九寨沟?

i love sichuan and chengdu babes. :o

jon2000sg
22-11-2006, 09:33 PM
I was in Chongqing, Chengdu and JiuZhaigou last month. The nightlife in Chengdu is certainly bustling and I was able to get overnight company with part-time WLs each night for 300RMB.

Any brothers tried the BABI CLUB in Chengdu? It is off RENMIN NAN LU and is not expensive - 180 RMB for six-pack beer minimum at the bar with many SYTs around and on the dance floor.....

wow! RMB$180 means less than SG$40?

xiaoTiko
28-11-2006, 02:53 AM
I am in Chengdu alone and would appreciate if we could meet up for a few parties. Do pm me if anyone is out there.

Cheers :)

xiaoTiko
28-11-2006, 02:57 AM
Bro... www.elong.com or elong.net allows you to make bookings for sichuan hotels at a good rate. Be prepared to be bombarded with sibei chim Mandarin but they prices are good.

Hope it will come in handy

william99
28-11-2006, 04:31 AM
Just back from ChengDu, share a cheap place to fark in Chengdu.
go to NorthGate Station 北门车站(Train or Bus, they're quite near),
at NorthGate ask ppl how to walk to a place called "5stone" 五块石
walking distance is around 10-15 mins, go to the main street of 5stone,
there's a junction, the fark place is just 1 street away
(u can see it from the junction)....they start operate from 7pm,
cost is around RMB70-80 per shot even they know i'm not local :D
and gals are young (too young to be dangerous :eek: )

or if you're not sure, any taxi will helps
taxi is cheap in chengdu, start from RMB5, RMB1.4 per km

sintheman
28-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Bros,

You can reach Elong at 4008101119 by China mobile phone and no, you do not need to understand chim mandarin. You can choose english speaking chanel as elong is allied to expedia.com. Both elong and ctrip offer good rates and have slightly different range of hotels. In Chengdu both MINSHAN and TIBET hotels are good bets....

sintheman
28-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Deleted - accidental duplicate post

xiaoTiko
30-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Sorry. Duplicated post

xiaoTiko
30-11-2006, 02:03 AM
Bro, I need vengence!!

This is the worst attack that turn foul.

Decided to go solo and did some hunting today. Hopped onto a trishaw and got the guy to find me a chick that i can bring back to the hotel. Without much persuasion, he picked up his phone and called his OKT friend. Then we waited for the okt and his girls by an ulu sports complex. One girl caught my eyes, and so i brought her back to my hotel. She did have a wonderful figure, big boobs and slim figure but when we got into action, she refused to suck and even made noise when i ask her to lick my nipple. Geezzz... HOW TO Erect??? I finally had to DIY for marikita. Then we took on 2 difference positions with her lying down. Then when i ask to go on top of me and her refusal together with all the nonsense I have to put up made my didi drop.(Lost my hard oN). How can a fL be that farked up? They are simply disgusting!!! I know that there are plenty of FLs around but it never hurts to beware of one called Xiao Yang who is about 165-170cm, her hair is long and done into curves and with fair complextion. PM me if you more information k.

Better luck tomorrow for me. :(

xiaoTiko
30-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Hi bro

I have been told by two other drivers tin CHENGDU hat there is a place called the chick supermart (Nui ren chao si) with plenty of yummy girls that are service orientated. Charges are at 200-300 dollars but they cannot be tabaoed to the hotel. I am gonna pay the place a visit and provide an FR tomorrow. Hang in tight

Wish me good luck.

Cheers
tiko:D

Sexatronic
30-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi

Cool actions u hv in CD!

I was there 3 wks ago, went to this pub street (cant remember the street name tho')...Lotsa pretty gals! I would say better than many cities that I've been to. Fair skins, not too short, slim figure....wow! But I did notice one thing tho', that more gals there smoke compare to other cities.

enjoy!!

tionggoklan
13-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi Guys,

I juz reached Chongqing a few days ago and will be stationed here for sumtime. Is there any bro that is stationed here too?

I gone thru the thread but seems like not much info on Chongqing for cheong places, more on Chengdu. It also seems like Bro PTR is the lao jiao here, hope able to meet up with u next time u r here.

Till now, still reali qi gong gong down here cos everyday work then go home. I am staying near 石桥铺. Hope any bro that is stationed here wana get in touch n go cheong together, pls pm me.

Tks.

tionggoklan
27-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Wow, seems like really no bro here are in chongqing. Posted for 2 weeks liao no 1 reply.

Only Bro Ericb288 reply saying he will be here for 1 day. Bro, sorry, by the time I see yr reply, u r gone liao.

If there is any bro station here, pls pm me then we can exchange contact to meet up. Hope 2 here from u soon, if any. :(

samsterbro27
01-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Hi bros,

anyone want around chengdu on 10feb to cheong together? XiaoDi scare kanna daylight robbery by the chicks OKT...

linnaohia1
08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Wow, seems like really no bro here are in chongqing. Posted for 2 weeks liao no 1 reply.

Only Bro Ericb288 reply saying he will be here for 1 day. Bro, sorry, by the time I see yr reply, u r gone liao.

If there is any bro station here, pls pm me then we can exchange contact to meet up. Hope 2 here from u soon, if any. :(

Bro, I will be there for 2-3 days 10, 12, maybe 13 Feb. But got gal I know in Spore be there to 'entertain' me ... If want, can still meet up for tea or makan ...

casper
09-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Hi Guys,

I juz reached Chongqing a few days ago and will be stationed here for sumtime. Is there any bro that is stationed here too?

I gone thru the thread but seems like not much info on Chongqing for cheong places, more on Chengdu. It also seems like Bro PTR is the lao jiao here, hope able to meet up with u next time u r here.

Till now, still reali qi gong gong down here cos everyday work then go home. I am staying near 石桥铺. Hope any bro that is stationed here wana get in touch n go cheong together, pls pm me.

Tks.

I will be reaching Chengdu from 15th Feb 07. Email me your contact leh... then see whether where to meet up lor. :)

jon2000sg
09-02-2007, 02:15 AM

300rmb
SG$60 a night !!! WOW!

samsterbro27
09-02-2007, 10:01 AM
ai ya, i leaving on 13 feb.. i heard pretty easy to find gals there. a chengdu friend recommend to go to saunas.. around 300 to 400 rmb. full service for 90mins + some facility usage.

the cover charges you pay include the "special" liao unlike the standard practice where the massage fee and special is separated. :D

suckerll
09-02-2007, 10:33 PM
bros, i'll be going up in march n will be there for awhile too, when get number there can keep in touch or meet up lor:D

suckerll
12-02-2007, 04:40 PM
bros, confirm i'll be there on the 1st, we can arrange to meet up then:D

samsterbro27
15-02-2007, 08:58 PM
hi bros,

just came back from chengdu.... had a great trip...
went to a couple of places: confirm have to go back again..

1) saunas, damage: 350 RMB, 90mins, (45 mins massage + 45 mins of boobs massage, irish massage, bbbj... (except ML) (girl is about 20,21 years old... much better than 150 cat in singapore) service is excellent too, they seem to appreciate singapore men

2) KTV, damage: 360RMB drinks, 300RMB room, tips 200RMB, super chio and super young 17 or 18 i think, great skin and can whole night talk cock with you. ML damage:500RMB, overnight 1000RMB.

tiger264
16-02-2007, 09:46 AM
I have been posted to Chengdu for the last two year. Call it fortunate or unfortunate but i kind of enjoy it. First fortunately, i get to sample good quality gals at really reasonable price (mind you the exchange rate of 5 is cheap Sinagpore man but it is still steep for China local). Unfortunately, after you sample the quality of gals there at that kind of price, you are hardly turn on by the kind gals you get here in Sinagpore for that kindl of price ( SGD$150. WOW !!)You can get a reasonable Fxxx service form a good looking gals for just RMB150. YES ! that is if you dare to venture into the local scene and not just go to sauna and hotel for your hunt. I heard there are also RMB50 to RMB100 at around the nine eye bridge area but i have not and dare try for fear of dieases. There are various "category" i have tried.

Level 1: Decent oil massage with ball tickling services ( no indecent proposal)
Level 2: Decent oil massage with ball tickling finish off with a sensual HJ.
Level 3: Enter a Fxxx shop, choose your gals,fire and go off ( sometime you can get gems for young gals entering the trade fresh and new. YUM ! YUM!)
Level 4: Breast massage by gals with BBBJ,frenching and with option of HJ or ML
Level 5: KTV or nite club ( i have not venture here cos of high cost and these gals are usually out to chop you once you are enticed by them)

Cost:
Level 1: RMB130 to RMB 150
Level 2: RMB230
Level 3: RMB 150 to 200 ( depend on your luck and quality of gals, I have gotten myself a free fuck for once after being a regular to 1 gal)
Level 4: RMB 300 to 500 depend on which service you opt
Level 5: Can be as high as RMB2000 depend on individual

These are my humble contribution to all Bro who are going to Sichuan. Enjoy yourself there !!

If you have any question, i will try my best to provide some answer. Hope bro can up me in return. Lets share share. TY.

JackieWong
17-02-2007, 03:10 AM
[QUOTE=tiger264;1859823]I have been posted to Chengdu for the last two year. Call it fortunate or unfortunate but i kind of enjoy it.

Bro r u still station in chengdu? i plan to go chengdu ard may or jun nvr been there b4 need some guidance...as usually i chiong southern part of china

samsterbro27
17-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi tiger264,

should have seek your advise to cheong around in chengdu.. i also think the price in chengdu is really good, makes you feel that $150 in singapore (45mins) is really zzz.. looking forward for my next trip, hopfully a few months time.

haha.

suckerll
18-02-2007, 11:22 PM
KTV, damage: 360RMB drinks, 300RMB room, tips 200RMB, super chio and super young 17 or 18 i think, great skin and can whole night talk cock with you. ML damage:500RMB, overnight 1000RMB.isn;t tipping 200RMB on e high side? even in BJ only 100RMB leh:o

AhBoy1967
19-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Any Bros in Chengdu? I am leaving for Chengdu later today...PM me if any of you bros are there ya...let's cheong together! Cheers!

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!

suckerll
19-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Any Bros in Chengdu? I am leaving for Chengdu later today...PM me if any of you bros are there ya...let's cheong together! Cheers!

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!u going there permanently is it?

新年快乐:D

ooki-ster
19-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Greetings People,

I have a request for information.

Basically like to know the charges in Chengdu. I have read the whole thread but can't seem to get consistent figures. though i must thank all brothers who have posted.

Let me first pose a starter.
For instance in Shenzhen/Dongguan, price breakdown is as follows
1) hotel sauna : room charge plus included massage 1hr 45min is RMB 300-400, then for extra service - FJ is another RMB 300-500. HJ not sure, never tried.
2) KTV - small room charge minimal with drinks is approximately RMB 500-700. miscellaneous manager + DJ fees about RMB 300 , girls charges standard 200-sit down/ 500-FJ / 800-overnighter.

can some brothers please post their experiences on above charges. thanks again. other services like freelance would be appreciated, but please make clear what kind of premises and circumstances. i.e. disco pickup, streetside.

Chengdu Man
21-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Bro,

The sauna rates varies between type of joints.
The higher end sauna joint including ML in a private room costs between RMB680-750 for 2 hours. Services includes BJ, Ass licking, and etc
For middle end sauna, which services includes BJ, ass licking and other enjoyment excluding ML is about RMB380.

The age of the gals ranges from 18 to 22.

As for KTV, it also depends on the size of the room. For 2-4 person, a room can cost about 680 for the whole night excluding mamasan and gals tips, which is normally RMB300. ST ranges from 500-800 and LT ranges from 800-1200 depending on grade of KTV.

You can try this KTV call Fei Du (沸都), Xing Yi Du (新怡都)or Ying Huang (英皇).

As for massage, there are various joints in town. You can try the massage in Kempinski hotel, but the charges is very high, about 1500 excluding ML.

Enjoy your stay in Chengdu.

Cheers

samsterbro27
21-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Hi bro,

just to add, when I go to sauna, I always ask for girls around 20 years old, and must be skinny (scare they give me a pig, which happens once), or go for ang pai, like in geylang, best time to go around 7pm, where most ang pai start work. be friendly to them and generally they will give in to what you request.

Cheers,

Chengdu Man
22-02-2007, 11:20 AM

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!

hey Bro Ahboy1967,

Are you going there permanently? I have been there for about 3 months. Will be glad to meet fellow Cheongsters and bros.

Do PM me if you are free to meet up.

Cheers

blackhorse007
14-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Yo Bros, me just came up to chengdu from shanghai today, will be around for the next 2 days. Been reading the thread, and was quite lost about where to go.

Will it be good for us to do a list of where to go? and add on with each thread? I will try to explore around the XinHua park later,not sure wat will get :)

I heard that there is a lot of intresting discos where can pick up WL?? Anyone got any idea??

Cheers!

blackhorse007
16-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Hi guys, two FR at one go, but both quite disappointing one, guess this trip up to chengdu is a bit dry.

a trip to xinhua park is quite was dry, got forumns saying that there quite a lot of happenings, i go there kinda disappointd wor, maybe i went to wrong place. But picked up some caling cards though, so bo bianz went back dry dry :(

tonight i taut rather than gg out to walk around, i picked out some calling cards to ask the rate and price, it is 400 for one shot and 800 for one nite, as i got to fly off soon, i decided to call for the 400 bucks service. OH MY GAWD THAT GAL CAME AND WENT IN 20MINS.

Guess there is not much to dicuss about these 2 nite. better luck next time for me when i come :(

SCRAZE
19-03-2007, 09:33 PM
thinking of going there alone ard mid april , 1st time there too.
ard 5 days, bonk/enjoy/sightsee.
1st time chiong in China.

not sure of anything, no head or tail.:(
anyone can assist there or also tjhinking of going there ard that time?
PM me. thanks!:D

LawTeoChew
20-03-2007, 05:00 PM
thinking of going there alone ard mid april , 1st time there too.
ard 5 days, bonk/enjoy/sightsee.
1st time chiong in China.

not sure of anything, no head or tail.:(
anyone can assist there or also tjhinking of going there ard that time?
PM me. thanks!:D

Bro, Sichuan is so big, be more specific the place you wish to visit so that bros who had been there could help you.
I also wish to be able to taste 辣妹 in their own backyard one day!
LTC

PuTonRen
20-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Bro, Sichuan is so big, be more specific the place you wish to visit so that bros who had been there could help you.
LTC

Sichuan is my favourite hunt. Read through this thread and you will learn a great deal. In fact, I am now in one of the cities in Sichuan, and am enjoying myself.

Regards

SCRAZE
21-03-2007, 02:16 AM
LTC

LOL, I missed the most impt thing. I was speaking of Chengdu

LawTeoChew
21-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Sichuan is my favourite hunt. Read through this thread and you will learn a great deal. In fact, I am now in one of the cities in Sichuan, and am enjoying myself.

Regards

If grand master say sichuan is his favourite, it must be good:D !

Hope to meet you one day to learn more from you.

I PM my china contact to you.

Regards
LTC

PuTonRen
21-03-2007, 09:43 AM
If grand master say sichuan is his favourite, it must be good:D !

Hope to meet you one day to learn more from you.

I PM my china contact to you.

Regards
LTC

Bro LTC (Lt. Col? I am an old Private leh).

I am no grand master lah. Just being old and have spent more than 1.5 decades in China and kena a lot of sad incidents. I am also trying to learn from fellow Samsters who are willing to share.

I like Sichuan, not for the food, but the Meimeis. Hot and Lovely. They are more straight, especially girls in Chongqing. Was with one in Xian, and she only asked me to reimburse her travel expenses only. Hahaha.....I like their skin colour and texture. If they like you, they are wild and lovely in bed. Go to Sichuan, be nice to them, and you might be in for a surprise. I am with my Chinese CO, version 1.0, who is a Dongbei girl, but she is going back to her home town tomorrow. From tomorrow onwards, I am switching back to the Sichuan Meimei again. Hahaha.....

I have also sent you my China contact, and hope to meet up with you.

With best regards.

PTR

Heart Break Kid
10-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Mi read thru 8 pages of this informative thread. Will appreciate if any Bros here can contribute more on ChongQing lastest situation ? :p

Hongmen
10-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Chongqing girls are supposed to be the prettiest in the south-west region of PRC. Having bonked 1 from Chongqing, I tend to agree. :p

Heart Break Kid
11-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Chongqing girls are supposed to be the prettiest in the south-west region of PRC. Having bonked 1 from Chongqing, I tend to agree. :p

To mi...CQ girls is the prettiest in China :D wondering any FR on this region.

Maitong Kit Mak
11-08-2007, 06:46 PM

Totally agree man!!!!!:D Most MMs from Chong Qing,Cheng Du or Sichuan are best in China I reckon...or they really suit my taste! No queries about it...

TCSG
11-08-2007, 07:08 PM
ha ha ha... 100% agree on this...
my no 1 PRC lover is from CQ and I can fly anywhere to meet her except CQ.
cause my no. 2 and no. 3 best PRC lovers also from CQ, so cannot anyhow meet girls in CQ.

Heart Break Kid
12-08-2007, 01:16 PM
ha ha ha... 100% agree on this...
my no 1 PRC lover is from CQ and I can fly anywhere to meet her except CQ.
cause my no. 2 and no. 3 best PRC lovers also from CQ, so cannot anyhow meet girls in CQ.

Correct Bro TCSG ... all CQ girls had their own province community that they share info & talk about their sg men & trip to S'pore. Somehow some of this CQ girls are also residing in Shenzhen. Very dangerous :eek: to have two CQ gf at the same time.

CQ girls are generally very chio, accomodating & give you great gf feeling. More importantly .. they are more understanding. When mi tell them my cash fund run low ... they won't anyhow chop my wallets.

Been with CQ girls... I don't feel like Robert Lee :D

4DnToto
12-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi to all,

Personally I also like CQ mm. Most of them have snow white skin.

TQ

TCSG
12-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Correct Bro TCSG ... all CQ girls had their own province community that they share info & talk about their sg men & trip to S'pore. Somehow some of this CQ girls are also residing in Shenzhen. Very dangerous :eek: to have two CQ gf at the same time.

Bro,
Another reason why I don't meet my lovers in CQ is because I scare sikali go there liao cannot come back leh.
CQ is also very famous for 小白脸. And so sad most of the not so educated CQ girls are all been sian at a age of 15-16 by this con man.. Most even get marry early and got sweet talk by the man to go out to make money repair house lah, do business lah...
So if not careful, news leak to the guy later kana extortion or 黄脚鸡 then no good liao.

Heart Break Kid
12-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Bro,
Another reason why I don't meet my lovers in CQ is because I scare sikali go there liao cannot come back leh.
CQ is also very famous for 小白脸. And so sad most of the not so educated CQ girls are all been sian at a age of 15-16 by this con man.. Most even get marry early and got sweet talk by the man to go out to make money repair house lah, do business lah...
So if not careful, news leak to the guy later kana extortion or 黄脚鸡 then no good liao.

Pity the CQ girls got con at early age :o if they meet us earlier or marry to us ... their life will be different meaning living a better life with us in sg. :D

What you wrote about the con men is true ... some CQ girls give birth at age 17~18 then the con men forsake them. What a waste ! Mi thinking of hiring some bodyguards for protection if to visit CQ.

Heart Break Kid
12-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi to all,

Personally I also like CQ mm. Most of them have snow white skin.

TQ

Mi like to touch & stroke their snow white skin ... wonderful feeling huh :p

Some CQ mm even prettier than those Korean actresses or even Japanese AV actresses. :D

jon2000sg
12-08-2007, 10:00 PM
where to find such CQ MMs ?

Mark Lim
12-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Mi like to touch & stroke their snow white skin ... wonderful feeling huh :p
Some CQ mm even prettier than those Korean actresses or even Japanese AV actresses. :D

agreed with you, bro. i am beginning to like sichuan, planning to stay in chengdu for a while. plenty of pretty CQ girls around here.

tionggoklan
13-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Hi, I am now stationed in chengdu but duno my way ard, to gd cheong places lah. I have been to "Hou Gong" n 1 or 2 places but the gals service no gd n no happening n expensive leh.

Any bros also stationed here n like to get in touch? If any bros int., how abt pm me and we exchange contacts from there? Tks.

Tionggoklan

Heart Break Kid
13-08-2007, 09:08 AM
agreed with you, bro. i am beginning to like sichuan, planning to stay in chengdu for a while. plenty of pretty CQ girls around here.

Many Singaporeans are posted to Chengdu by their employers... had friends stationed there before heard their KTVs was much high-tech & more advanced than sg. :p

LaoHuangGua
13-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Some brothers may enjoy this MTV on the pretty MMs on Chongqing’s JieFangBei…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdG-cmabVs

Heart Break Kid
02-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Anyone want info on ChongQing ..can read this thread :p

goodfun
03-10-2007, 06:24 PM
What you wrote about the con men is true ... some CQ girls give birth at age 17~18 then the con men forsake them. What a waste ! Mi thinking of hiring some bodyguards for protection if to visit CQ.
quick quick go save them and bring more kangtao back:D
this con stuff not only happen at CQ its the whole of china,u be surprize maybe one of our prc gals fiends is one too,but than hor they will say they are not one:mad:

Heart Break Kid
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
quick quick go save them and bring more kangtao back
this con stuff not only happen at CQ its the whole of china,u be surprize maybe one of our prc gals fiends is one too,but than hor they will say they are not one:mad:

Mi would like to save them too but then financially not strong so cannot be hero leh.

Which CQ girls will admit that they are loose in nature and kana cheated in China before ?
My ex-CQ gf always said that she had high chastity despite working in KTV & getting laid by many men regularly :D

just4fun
12-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Something I wrote on Adult section abt Chengdu....

One of my most recent memorable bonk!!!

During the golden week holiday in china this first of oct...I actually went over to Chengdu with one of friends...and of cos...I read thru all the relevant posts in SBF and called my friends in chengdu to give us some names to call when we were in town...

Cut the story short...we went to this KTV in chengdu and apparanetly we were kind of late...so the choices left were quite minimal...However, we took our picks and the SOP started lah...Raba raba inside the room...strip show and etc....

So finally...asked the MM to go back with me...but she gave me the standard cock and bull stories that she needed to wait for friends to get the locker key and etc lah....

So i LL lor...settled the bills and then the mamasan came by and asked if we had a gd nite...so I commented that we couldn't get any MM to go back with us... She got pissed off and said..."u wait....i go and grab 1 for u" which i am abit reluctant also, cos worried that kana some CMI or poor service MM...then waste time and make myself not shiok....

The MMS came back later (in less 2 mins) with a SYT (and i mean really syt...very kawaii look and dressed in a school gal uniform)... Told me she is from Chengfu Uni...Very young and asked me to take good care of her...

I kind of happy lah...so off we go....Once inside my hotel room... She jumped onto me and hug me like a koala bear hugging a tree... so raba abit...and she asked me to go shower...which i asked if we could shower together...She replied me "no no"...u go shower urself...

So i took the shower myself and halfway thru...she opend the door and peeped in...giggled abit...closed the door and went off....knn...dun noe wat the fuck is she giggling abt....

Fast forward...

On the bed...as usual... kiss kiss touch touch....I never expect she will BBBJ for me considering all these KTV MMs and further more...she was so young... Push me down....rode me...and kiss her way to my little bro...Gave me a shiok shiok BBBJ....

So i beh tahan liao..wanted to mount her and start the FJ...She stopped me...asked me to masterbuate for her... Which I tot... wow lau...she said she was in the ovaluation period now and was damn horny.... So i wasted no time... and rub her clitoris until she damn high.... I stopped for a while wanting to caress her boobs....which she pulled my hand back to her clitoris....and asked me to help me further...Bah tahan....I tried and tried until my hands also turned "sour" liao...

Finally, capped me and rode me like a cow boy...asked to change into missionary....change to doggie.... and during missionary...asked me not to move and she moved her hips up and down machiam like fucking me like that....

Under the intense movement.... I came... hugged her abit and we TCSS for a whille...She moved her hands to didi again....stroke unti woke up and asked me to masterbuate for her again...knn...i really beh tahan....old man like me cant take it man....

This is by far the most memorable bonk (in terms of commerical)

This FR is dedicated to Tionggoklan....:D

PuTonRen
15-10-2007, 05:39 PM

Wah, Brother, You really had fun in Chengdu ah! I am now working my ass out in Chongqing, but with a 20 Yrs Old SYT with me. You are an old man? What about me?

Have fun.

Regards

just4fun
15-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Wah, Brother, You really had fun in Chengdu ah! I am now working my ass out in Chongqing, but with a 20 Yrs Old SYT with me. You are an old man? What about me?

Have fun.

Regards

It was indeed an eye-opener for me in CD and CQ....Lotsa of cute MMs ard...See until also beh tahan...

Somemore skin is fair...boobs are great... figure is lao chui nuah...

Haha, I am young in age but my stamina is really teloh man...CMI...haha

You take care and happy cheonging....Weather is getting colder by the days...

See ya...

hottip
15-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Wow, must salute to bro Putongren. Really experienced man! I wished I had read this thread before I went to CQ last month. It is right that the hotels have Chinese Viagra and condoms in the minibar. I was only there a couple of days and did not get to go out. Only tried the hotel facilities. Health Center in hotel has outright takeaways at Rm600 for full service, or Rm160 for massage only. I think they quoted Rm1000 for ON. Even massage gers are SYT 20-24yo MMs. Tried one and was surprised how good they were. BBS has good choices as well. Less expensive Rm500 for ST. Zhen de, CQ MMs are top class. Next time I sud get in touch wi bro PTR for joint venture to MM world. Dun mind belanja Bro PTR drink even. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

excm69
15-10-2007, 07:02 PM
It was indeed an eye-opener for me in CD and CQ....Lotsa of cute MMs ard...See until also beh tahan...

been to CQ a few times on working trips.. enjoyed the delicious hot and spicy food and MMs there..

hopefully have the chance to visit CD soon.. :p

just4fun
15-10-2007, 07:20 PM
been to CQ a few times on working trips.. enjoyed the delicious hot and spicy food and MMs there..

hopefully have the chance to visit CD soon.. :p

I think CD is also a very nice city....or rather a metropolitan.... shld seriously pop by and take alook...

u can look for our local forces in CD...ppl like tionggoklan... he has good lobang there....:D

excm69
15-10-2007, 08:32 PM
u can look for our local forces in CD...ppl like tionggoklan... he has good lobang there....

thanks bro.. sure will get in touch with bro TGL if going CD.. :cool:

usmjordan2
16-10-2007, 06:02 AM
Plan to visit CD in 2008 and believe that CD is a good place to visit:)

just4fun
16-10-2007, 09:24 AM

Seeing is beliving:D ...A very nice place indeed....

Anyway...i think ppl are more friendly in CD/CQ or even sichuan.... I was walking along the road looking for a specific building...but cant really find it...So i approached this gals walking in our opposite directions.... they were friendly, but also unaware of the locations, then this ah lau...overheard us...pointed to that building and "it's there"...

If in shanghai or suzhou, I think all ppl will siam u...instead of providing u any help...

Just a personal obseravtion....

Ronaldo
16-10-2007, 10:46 AM
...So i approached this gals walking in our opposite directions.... they were friendly, but also unaware of the locations, then this ah lau...overheard us...pointed to that building and "it's there"....

pretend pretend ask girls right? hehehe.. CQ also left a good impression in my mind... I did not venture much as it was just a 2 days 1 night trip.. And I just ordered room service... :D

Mark Lim
16-10-2007, 10:57 AM

wah bro, you really have a long term plan. now start to plan visits in 2008. i can only plan by weeks now.

i spend most of my time in chengdu now, just came back from beijing, will go to sg next week, then back to chengdu.

wish you good fun when you are here. drop me a pm me if you need some kangtaos.

Mark Lim

Shawn Koh
16-10-2007, 11:21 AM
I am planning for a ChongQing tours in early 2008 & hope watch the East Asian Football Championship (China host, Japan, North & South Korean) there.

Somewhere in Feb 2008 & hopefully can get to know some nice young CQ mei mei :)

excm69
17-10-2007, 08:12 PM
...hopefully can get to know some nice young CQ mei mei

nice young MMs aplenty in CQ la.. sure u will have no problem getting to know them.. but remember to bring along lots of Maos hor.. :D

just4fun
18-10-2007, 05:04 AM
pretend pretend ask girls right? hehehe..

Though this is an old trick but certainly a workable 1:D

Shawn Koh
18-10-2007, 10:07 AM
nice young MMs aplenty in CQ la.. sure u will have no problem getting to know them.. but remember to bring along lots of Maos hor.. :D

bro excm69 what does Maos means :confused:

just4fun
18-10-2007, 10:36 AM
bro excm69 what does Maos means :confused:

Open ur wallet and u will see some "red colour" piece of paper bearing uncle mao zedong picture...that's wat he is referring to...

If u cant find...send me ur wallet and I dig him out for u:D

Shawn Koh
18-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Open ur wallet and u will see some "red colour" piece of paper bearing uncle mao zedong picture...that's wat he is referring to...

If u cant find...send me ur wallet and I dig him out for u:D

Thanks bro just4fun

Maos mean chinese yuan (money) no problem I willingly to spend for the right CQ mei mei. Can't wait to travel there

tionggoklan
18-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Yo Bro J4F,

Thanks for dedicating yr steamy FR to me, I read liao also steamed n will go look for that SYT soon.

I'm also glad that u have enjoyed yourselves in CD, and sori that I was back in sg when u r here.

Well, since u like the experience here, hope that u will visit CD again, next time arrange earlier so that I'll be ard n we can cheong together.

Tionggoklan

One of my most recent memorable bonk!!!...

I kind of happy lah...so off we go....Once inside my hotel room... She jumped onto me and hug me like a koala bear hugging a tree... so raba abit...and she asked me to go shower...which i asked if we could shower together...She replied me "no no"...u go shower urself...

So i took the shower myself and halfway thru...she opend the door and peeped in...giggled abit...closed the door and went off....knn...dun noe wat the fuck is she giggling abt....

Fast forward...

On the bed...as usual... kiss kiss touch touch....I never expect she will BBBJ for me considering all these KTV MMs and further more...she was so young... Push me down....rode me...and kiss her way to my little bro...Gave me a shiok shiok BBBJ....

So i beh tahan liao..wanted to mount her and start the FJ...She stopped me...asked me to masterbuate for her... Which I tot... wow lau...she said she was in the ovaluation period now and was damn horny.... So i wasted no time... and rub her clitoris until she damn high.... I stopped for a while wanting to caress her boobs....which she pulled my hand back to her clitoris....and asked me to help me further...Bah tahan....I tried and tried until my hands also turned "sour" liao...

Finally, capped me and rode me like a cow boy...asked to change into missionary....change to doggie.... and during missionary...asked me not to move and she moved her hips up and down machiam like fucking me like that....

Under the intense movement.... I came... hugged her abit and we TCSS for a whille...She moved her hands to didi again....stroke unti woke up and asked me to masterbuate for her again...knn...i really beh tahan....old man like me cant take it man....

This is by far the most memorable bonk (in terms of commerical)

This FR is dedicated to Tionggoklan....:D

just4fun
18-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Yo Bro J4F,

Thanks for dedicating yr steamy FR to me, I read liao also steamed n will go look for that SYT soon.

I'm also glad that u have enjoyed yourselves in CD, and sori that I was back in sg when u r here.

Well, since u like the experience here, hope that u will visit CD again, next time arrange earlier so that I'll be ard n we can cheong together.

Tionggoklan

U deserve the credit lah....Ur friend is also very vey helpful...

Also, we tried the seafood stall by the roadside one of the nite....pretty good and cheap....

Ahh Fatt
18-10-2007, 01:06 PM
U deserve the credit lah....Ur friend is also very vey helpful...

Also, we tried the seafood stall by the roadside one of the nite....pretty good and cheap....

Wa..Bro J4F,

U in Sichuan arh.....

I heard so much about Sichuan that when I view parade and when they intro themselves, once the "I am from sichuan" I will zero on her and thats never fail.....hur hur hur :D

just4fun
18-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Wa..Bro J4F,

U in Sichuan arh.....

I heard so much about Sichuan that when I view parade and when they intro themselves, once the "I am from sichuan" I will zero on her and thats never fail.....hur hur hur :D

Went there for a short holiday or rather sexliday...haha

Sichuan MMs are really good...even their dressing sense makes more sense...haha

tionggoklan
18-10-2007, 03:24 PM
How cum so many ppl say sichuan MM are this good that good but I'm staying here n yet dun see so many stunning 1?

Knn, my eyesight muz be failing, muz go n get myself a pair of spec liao. :D

Wa..Bro J4F,

U in Sichuan arh.....

excm69
18-10-2007, 03:43 PM
How cum so many ppl say sichuan MM are this good that good but I'm staying here n yet dun see so many stunning 1?

haha, most good ones have gone to Dongguan, or rather CP liao...:D

just4fun
18-10-2007, 03:53 PM

Knn, my eyesight muz be failing, muz go n get myself a pair of spec liao. :D

Bro, u r not observant enuff lah....

I think CQ and CD MMs really know how to dress....

1 e.g. U know gals in suzhou or even shanghai like to wear those one pcs floral sleeveeless dress and cover their shoulder and arms with a white cardigans.... This make them looks for "country side"....whereas I din see anyone in CQ / CD dress up in this manner....

sunnylow67
20-10-2007, 03:48 AM
Going to Chengdu then straight to Mianyang next Wed, October 24th, 2007 to visit my Mianyang mm for a week. However, I plan to visit Chengdu for 2 days maybe for work, contacting some suppliers.

If there were Brothers who are there, would you be so kind to pm me your contact so that we maybe able to meet up?

Thanks.

leeky123
21-10-2007, 07:06 PM
yoz bros...will be going to chong qing on 6 November - 10 November ...:D

would like to enquire from senior bros here...what are the places u will recommend...like pub lah...HC la...clubbing la...etc etc..hehe:D

thanks!

hosayliaoah
24-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Hi CD bros!

I'll be goin down to Cd pretty soon and will be there for awhile. Hoping to get a chance to hunt for MMs with some of the local bros!

If anyone has other info to provide on good sauna or ktv to go to, can always pm me, we can chiong together when i get there.

just4fun
24-10-2007, 09:30 AM
yoz bros...will be going to chong qing on 6 November - 10 November ...:D

would like to enquire from senior bros here...what are the places u will recommend...like pub lah...HC la...clubbing la...etc etc..hehe:D

thanks!

I think u can go to Hoi Tak Hotel 海德酒店 or something like that...

Pretty gd for some hot and spicy Sichuan MM.

Sorry...that's all i know...

just4fun
24-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Hi CD bros!

I'll be goin down to Cd pretty soon and will be there for awhile. Hoping to get a chance to hunt for MMs with some of the local bros!

If anyone has other info to provide on good sauna or ktv to go to, can always pm me, we can chiong together when i get there.

Haha...U r lucky, I was doing my desk-keeping and threw away all my namecards in CD... So just now, I went to my rubbish bin and picked them up for YOU!!! I think u owe me at least 1 FR + 1 contact in CD:D

KTV: 下一站 天府广场人民东路物资大厦3楼 曹琴(13708191918)1 bottle will cost ard 800rmb...but the MMS is gd....

HC: 海龙王 科华中路9号 百联天府购物中心4楼 周燕 (13730664219)I think shld be ard 500-600....

Happy cheonging...

hosayliaoah
25-10-2007, 01:03 AM
wah bro J4F, really honored man! hahaha!

will explore once i get settled in and settle my basic necessities.. will be around for quite awhile la, so can suggest more stuff as time goes by...

so u no longer in CD bro?

nortem
27-10-2007, 06:30 PM
hi,
i'm in CD now... going to spend the weekend here. any suggestion on more sauna places?

DO_YOU_BJ
16-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Hi Ya'll, I'm now in CD staying in my mistress's place at 致民东路. Basically it's the tallest apartment block opposite the Shangri-La.
This place is one heck of a place.
Endless supplies though but the best part is that it's not even difficult to pick one up from the street, dept store or even the makan places.
Success rates have varied due to the fact that I ain't always alone.
But most importantly, I like the STOCK here.
Well, if anyone needs any info or help here, just PM me and will be more than happy to help.
I'm here every 14days as per our agreement.
Will leave for SG 19th Dec.

goodfrd33
29-12-2007, 11:39 AM
I have been to chengdu but the place i went don't have much mei mei walking around. Can any bro tell me which part of chengdu where all the pretty mei mei hang ard. Would like to try my luck to see can make one of them my gf so that i won't get bored when i at chengdu again.

thank.

Sinoview
30-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I have been to chengdu but the place i went don't have much mei mei walking around. Can any bro tell me which part of chengdu where all the pretty mei mei hang ard. Would like to try my luck to see can make one of them my gf so that i won't get bored when i at chengdu again.

thank.

Aiyo....Just go Babi Bar in any evening....U should be able to find some nice Mm there. Any taxi driver would know this famous spot.

No one ll sit around alone for long. Many mms available for drinks n chat. The rest is up to U. These MMs like us are clients of that bar. U ll be died for choice .... Just buy them drinks for a start...

Go try it n report yr findings.....

Cheerios

Allanooi
31-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Bro Do_You_BJ, is yr mistress place aprtment has lots of barbershops ?

What are the prices in chengdu for barber / chicken shops for st / on?

autoroam
08-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Bro Do_You_BJ or any Bro that frequent Chongqin

I have a long holiday in march (abt 3 wks)
so I'm thinking of staying there. I have check
that the temperature there will be abt 17C
Is it too cold to go and are there anything to
do beside bonking during the month of march
any other advise will be welcome

tks

vfv_slr
05-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi Bros,

it seems that no recent update on this places recently.
i will be in Chengdu n Chong Qing this coming week, any help on latest pubs to pick up gals or MP for good n reasonable price FJ will be appreciated.

As usual I will provide my FR when I am back.

Will be staying in TainFu Hotel.;)
Do let me know, thanks!

Mark Lim
05-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi Bros,

it seems that no recent update on this places recently.
i will be in Chengdu n Chong Qing this coming week, any help on latest pubs to pick up gals or MP for good n reasonable price FJ will be appreciated.

As usual I will provide my FR when I am back.

Will be staying in TainFu Hotel.;)
Do let me know, thanks!

bro, give you a good kangtao in chengdu. last month i stayed at Garden City Hotel 花园城酒店, a jv hotel between singapore and china. the massage there is good. all in 680rmb for 2 hrs. i get a girl to my room for massage with full service. pretty and tall girl from chongqing. she still chat with me thru qq now, will invite her out when i visit chengdu again.

Mark Lim
06-04-2008, 08:56 AM
bro, give you a good kangtao in chengdu. last month i stayed at Garden City Hotel 花园城酒店, a jv hotel between singapore and china. the massage there is good. all in 680rmb for 2 hrs. i get a girl to my room for massage with full service. pretty and tall girl from chongqing. she still chat with me thru qq now, will invite her out when i visit chengdu again.

Photo:

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_20414010/8984/__sr_/9bc6.jpg?grQjF.HB5qNlpQk5

sui bo ?

Mark Lim
06-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Photo:

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_20414010/8984/__sr_/9bc6.jpg?grQjF.HB5qNlpQk5

sui bo ?

photo disappear :confused: try again:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v189/126/48/688756945/n688756945_750187_5301.jpg

subway12inch
07-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Any brothers coming to Chengdu can drop me a msg and I can give some recommendations on locations/mummies/etc....

vfv_slr
10-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Live Telecast from ChongQing!

Just reach a small district in Chongqing, stayed at 泉外楼宾楼 hotel.
As it was already 12+am by the time we had dinner, went to the hotel ktv n tabao a sichuan local gal, 23yo.

Here is my FR

Gal - 23yo, look 6.5-7 but cut to 6 when later she talked while walking to my room, as she is bunny teeth!
Body - 1.65m, 24"waist and B boob, so consider not bad, give a 7
Cost: Gave mummy 250rmb ST (400rmb if ON)
Service: TKSS a while before action and was OK, however, like kiss only, and really dry below. What spoilt the fun was she don BBBJ and initial even refuse BJ, say need t opay extra, so a bit off mood by then.
BJ: 3/10 no strength and no CFM face.
In the end, wanted to give her 50rmb tip but fk, only have 100rmb notes left so LL give her 100, !@#^%#
So overall for $350 not worth, rather go MP, still got receipt can claim! hehe!

jon2000sg
10-04-2008, 04:09 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/109-0935_IMG.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/lie2.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/bare2.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/back.jpg

anybody know her ?

she's a ChengDu girl

jon2000sg
17-04-2008, 05:39 AM
bonk! bonk! bonk!

just4fun
14-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Wondering how is our sichuan bros doing now??? bros...like tiongkoklan and PTR????

Ronaldo
14-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Wondering how is our sichuan bros doing now??? bros...like tiongkoklan and PTR????

PTR already in SG... hehehe... Wow.. you so nice.. but internet there also not active mahz.. if they can find connection and post FR.. must be damn hardcore SB lor...

But on a serious note... hope our friends there are doing well...

Niceman
14-05-2008, 09:39 PM

TGL still kicking in CD, he said his life hard... :) He even slp at his home from the 1st nite, wishing the building collapse.... and buried him... :)

best123
15-05-2008, 12:32 AM
wah..... watching the news...the quake really did some serious damage there...

best123
15-05-2008, 12:32 AM
wah..... watching the news...the quake really did some serious damage there...

PuTonRen
15-05-2008, 11:59 AM

Thanks, Bro just4fun,

I am safe and sound in Singapore, and thanks for the concern. I hope our people in the affected areas are safe and in good spirit. Sigh.... When Nature decides to punish us, there is no place to run.

Regards

PTR

Niceman
15-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks, Bro just4fun,

I am safe and sound in Singapore, and thanks for the concern. I hope our people in the affected areas are safe and in good spirit. Sigh.... When Nature decides to punish us, there is no place to run.

Regards

PTR

Snr Bro PTR,

You got radar izzit? b4 things happened, u run road liao... :)

White Crane
15-05-2008, 12:57 PM
I wish the Chinese would rise up like a pheonix from the ashes, like they did 32 years ago.

Like the song Chong Kuo Ren, Ah Lam sing.

just4fun
16-05-2008, 03:05 PM
PTR already in SG... hehehe... Wow.. you so nice.. but internet there also not active mahz.. if they can find connection and post FR.. must be damn hardcore SB lor...

But on a serious note... hope our friends there are doing well...

I tried calling TGL, but his hp is off...so i think the oni chance of knowing if he is ok is thru SBF....hehe

just4fun
16-05-2008, 03:06 PM
TGL still kicking in CD, he said his life hard... :) He even slp at his home from the 1st nite, wishing the building collapse.... and buried him... :)

haha....then we can imagine his life in CD liao...rather die in the quake than to work there....:D

just4fun
16-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks, Bro just4fun,

Regards

PTR

Glad to learn that you are fine and well:)

Anyway, I do feel very sad for the victims in the quake, perhaps what we can do for them now is to donate some money for them...Sigh!!!

Ronaldo
16-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Glad to learn that you are fine and well:)

Anyway, I do feel very sad for the victims in the quake, perhaps what we can do for them now is to donate some money for them...Sigh!!!

So next time you go KTV, you try to choose Sichuan girls lahz.. then you are helping liaoz...:p

Niceman
16-05-2008, 11:47 PM
So next time you go KTV, you try to choose Sichuan girls lahz.. then you are helping liaoz...:p

Wah... Bro Ronaldo,

U such a charitable man? U the man... !!! So, I guess from now, you will try ur best to donate your "millions and billions" to them? :)

Niceman
16-05-2008, 11:49 PM
I tried calling TGL, but his hp is off...so i think the oni chance of knowing if he is ok is thru SBF....hehe

Maybe he was bonking lah.... so he off his hp lor.... I also do the same one... kekekekeke...... sms him lah....

just4fun
17-05-2008, 09:26 PM

wow lau!!! u hor!!! damn jialat leh!!! but i think u r right too:D

just4fun
17-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Maybe he was bonking lah.... so he off his hp lor.... I also do the same one... kekekekeke...... sms him lah....

bonking in a quake??? that's quite exotic!!! no need to move also...just follow the "earth movement" but need to watch out for falling ceiling lah!!!

Ronaldo
17-05-2008, 11:49 PM
wow lau!!! u hor!!! damn jialat leh!!! but i think u r right too:D

No joke ahz.. today the mummy called me.. we chatted for a while.. She said quite a few customers asked for Sichuan girls.. and gave them good tips... Well even the KJ also got a 500 RMB tip... Normally its 200RMB mahz..

But not all the Sichuan girls affected.. some just pretend lahz.. Now in SHA, apparently they wanna act as though as they are very charitable... Maybe I should consider overnight next time... also doing my part hor?:D

just4fun
18-05-2008, 04:42 PM
No joke ahz.. today the mummy called me.. we chatted for a while.. She said quite a few customers asked for Sichuan girls.. and gave them good tips... Well even the KJ also got a 500 RMB tip... Normally its 200RMB mahz..

But not all the Sichuan girls affected.. some just pretend lahz.. Now in SHA, apparently they wanna act as though as they are very charitable... Maybe I should consider overnight next time... also doing my part hor?:D

then i think i need to u remit some money to u liao....need ur help to bonk them so that i can do my part for them....can u help me pls????:D

luvgangsta
18-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Bro just4fun,

I thought you must be kidding when you said CQ girls have good dress sense. Actually, IMHO CQ girls have the worst dress sense. I mean, cut off jeans with T shirt with FISHNET STOCKINGS!? and high heels. My God... Either that, or they all dress as if they work in a KTV, even when they are out doing casual things.

Now, CD girls is a different story.

-LG

Bro, u r not observant enuff lah....

I think CQ and CD MMs really know how to dress....

1 e.g. U know gals in suzhou or even shanghai like to wear those one pcs floral sleeveeless dress and cover their shoulder and arms with a white cardigans.... This make them looks for "country side"....whereas I din see anyone in CQ / CD dress up in this manner....

luvgangsta
18-05-2008, 06:05 PM
For Sichuan MM lover bros...

Here are some info on how the locals in CQ party, if you are in CQ at all:

1. NKTV
This means Nude KTV. One of the well hidden secrets of fun in CQ nowadays. The room will consist of a main singing ktv room, and a spare bedroom/resting-room, with 1 or 2 bathrooms. 200 tip for normal girls. 300 tip for girls that strip naked the ENTIRE time you are in the KTV (called luo pei). 400-500 tip (total) for strip naked plus bonk (in the bedroom/resting-room). These joints are mostly in Shapingba (沙平坝). I have to warn you all, these places may seem a little lower class, and sometimes a little scary. I went with locals who know are familiar so no issues. 2 of these I know of:
Hongyue (虹月会所) 023-86888000
Mengquan (孟泉商务) 13008328878 Mr Wu

2. Cheapest girls possible (200 RMB overnight max)
You want girls overnight and pay 200 RMB? Nanfu (南福)is the place. Tell any cab driver Nanfu where girls are and they will know where to bring you. 200 RMB overnight and bring them back to your hotel Girls are all very young there. This place suppliesa lot of the other places as well. So do not get conned into calling those cards they pass out on Jiefangbei.

Bonk like a local and pay like a local! Happy bonking!

-LG

pvgsex
20-05-2008, 12:52 AM
I am just wandering if anyone bro here has been to Hunan Changsha. If there any cheong place? I will be there for just 2 days this week. Sorry for posting this question here as Sichuan seems nearest pprovience to Hunan and I can't find any Hunan thread.

helloman35
20-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Hi bros,

pls treat nicely to the girls from sichuan.

give more tips if you can. ..:)

PuTonRen
22-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Snr Bro PTR,

You got radar izzit? b4 things happened, u run road liao... :)

Haha, Bro Niceman,

Ya ya! I run road until I hurt my leg that I was hospitalised in Singapore for 11 days for leg infection. I was blessed that I was in Sichuan, which is my favourite place.

I do hope that everyone is fine there. Like one of the brothers has suggested, next time when one goes to KTV, he should choose a Sichuan girl. Hahaha....

Shall be in the North next week.

With best regards.

Heeha
27-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Haha, Bro Niceman,

Ya ya! I run road until I hurt my leg that I was hospitalised in Singapore for 11 days for leg infection. I was blessed that I was in Sichuan, which is my favourite place.

I do hope that everyone is fine there. Like one of the brothers has suggested, next time when one goes to KTV, he should choose a Sichuan girl. Hahaha....

Shall be in the North next week.

With best regards.

Hi Guys,

I am having a trip to sichuan at the end of july.

Any bros there can bring me around?

Thanks a million.

xiaoTiko
27-07-2008, 04:13 PM
I will be all alone in Chongqing and needs a helping hand. For any brothers who will be in town from 30 Jul 2008 to 2 Aug 2008, please send me a private message.

Many thanks
:cool:

ramman45
08-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Bro luvgangsta,

Sorry to ask a silly question but Chong Qing Nan Fu where you recommend cheap young gals is it safe to cheong alone? I have been to Cheng Du before due to work but my boss was with me. So did not have chance to explore. Will the locals take advantage and take me for carrot cake. :o

I planning to visit Chong Qing or Cheng Du after the olympics and looking for a young gal that can accompany me during my one week stay there. As long as the gal is not ugly and provide GFE, I am satisified liao.

Can you kindly provide some advice for safe cheonging or recommendation.
Thank you , bro. :)

- ramman45

PRC Rammer
20-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I will be all alone in Chongqing and needs a helping hand. For any brothers who will be in town from 30 Jul 2008 to 2 Aug 2008, please send me a private message.

Many thanks
:cool:

Can share your field reports ? :)

greatsg
20-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be located in Mianyang till the end of Nov. Any good freelance can be introduced? Pls give some advise...

Thx

sammyboyfor
21-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Hi Bros,

Will be located in Mianyang till the end of Nov. Any good freelance can be introduced? Pls give some advise...

Thx

Should be "Please give some ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

japz
17-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the advise, i'll be in Chengdu in Oct 26 for a week. Hope I will have a good/fun time there. thanks again...

japz:)

securetx
23-10-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I will be in Chengdu in Nov for 2 wks and 6mths in Dec.

I am into photography and SYT.

Anyone got suggestions how to find models + SYT in Chengdu ?

Thanks

perish__
23-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

I will be in Chengdu in Nov for 2 wks and 6mths in Dec.

I am into photography and SYT.

Anyone got suggestions how to find models + SYT in Chengdu ?

Thanks

i be in chengdu, first week of dec.. 2-7 dec 08

any forum bros work there , could meet up to cheong together.

pls PM me.

thanks

dickster_99
27-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi bros,

If any of you guys are going to Chong Qing and need someone to keep you company or bring you around, you can look for Xiao Xi.

PM me if you want her contact. :)

sohbuckkong
27-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi bros,

If any of you guys are going to Chong Qing and need someone to keep you company or bring you around, you can look for Xiao Xi.

PM me if you want her contact. :)
Hi,
Can someone care to tell me how to goto Cheng Du from singapore.
Thanks

securetx
28-10-2008, 07:01 AM
Hi,

You can take silkair or air china.

Check out

SilkAir : Where the world unwinds (http://www.silkair.com)

Air China International - Singapore (http://www.airchina.sg)

Misa Travel - Flights / Air China/ Chengdu Fares (http://www.airfares.com.sg/airfares/ca/7_at_ca_chengdu.htm)

securetx
28-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi,

You can take silkair or air china.

dickster_99
28-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Hi bro,

You can take a direct flight from Singapore to Chengdu via Silkair but they do not operate on a daily basis. Hope this helps. :)

perish__
28-10-2008, 08:53 AM
you can take air china from spore to chengdu

solar1975
15-11-2008, 12:17 PM
any kind bro can advice on suana (something like Macau) in Chengdu somewhere near Shangri la ?

Thanks in advance

DO_YOU_BJ
15-11-2008, 12:25 PM
any kind bro can advice on suana (something like Macau) in Chengdu somewhere near Shangri la ?

Thanks in advance

Just look across thew river to a place where there r lots of neon lights
There's like the most happening place in chengdu city where all the discos, pubs and KTVs are all sprawled out at.
But be careful, not all welcomes foreigners.......best to hook up wif a local or even a guide.
Ask the recepts for help.....hint...many will assist you where applicable

solar1975
15-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Just look across thew river to a place where there r lots of neon lights
There's like the most happening place in chengdu city where all the discos, pubs and KTVs are all sprawled out at.
But be careful, not all welcomes foreigners.......best to hook up wif a local or even a guide.
Ask the recepts for help.....hint...many will assist you where applicable

Thanks bro. Wad about suanas? been to any that can recommend?

listerine
21-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Chongqing

I went to the KTV in Howard Johnson Hotel near Jiafangbei. It is very new. The girls are ok. RMB400 and girl will stay whole night. girls young, around 18-20. Can take out for RM1000 the whole night.

ch1236
29-12-2008, 06:09 AM
CHONG QING

Hi,

can any bro please give me some suggestions on where i should stay, INCLUDING HOTEL...i heard at jiefangbei??

1. where to go for good quality and fun KTV
2. where to go for clubbing
3. where to go for good sauna

RMB IS FINE AS LONG AS T AM NOT TREATED AS A ROBERT

as i will only be there for 3 nights, i can't roam to far without a specific target.

Hope to hear some kind advises from seasoned bros

thanks!

GreenHorny
30-12-2008, 10:20 PM
haha...
ya..i think cq is best for some spore fucked up property agents..how much u noe abt CQ??
you can brag all the farking shit and your glory hp giving history as a santa claus in dg, zh area but when come to southwest china, CQ, KMG,CD...u better keep ur arse shut..
any bros needing info for these areas could PM me...one request, after u go, pls do an FR k...haha..

GreenHorny
30-12-2008, 10:28 PM
CQ is made up of many diff zones, gd thing abt there is that each zone has its own happening place, for eg yuzhong area will be jiefangbei, jiangbei will be guan yin qiao, and nan ping will be nan ping bu xing jie.
Hotels in CQ is rather cheap, abt 100 rmb shld check you in a not bad one, chain hotels like ru jia(home inn), han ting shld be nice. can check it out in ?????: ????, ????, ????, ???? (http://www.ctrip.com).
as for saunas, the highest class in CQ shld be Da Lang Tao Sha, there are a few outlets there, best shld be the one in Jiang Bei and Ao Mi. Very grand very high class. Entrance is abt 68-98, add 58 for international seafood buffet. Massage types varies, i think 188-600. 600 being fj.
there r many bbs in CQ, can just can the cab drivers to bring u, 100-150 rmb per shot.but quality n safty u got to beware.

jon2000sg
30-12-2008, 11:55 PM
how's the CQ MMs, where to find the best all

ch1236
31-12-2008, 12:12 PM
I have PM you

CQ is made up of many diff zones, gd thing abt there is that each zone has its own happening place, for eg yuzhong area will be jiefangbei, jiangbei will be guan yin qiao, and nan ping will be nan ping bu xing jie.
Hotels in CQ is rather cheap, abt 100 rmb shld check you in a not bad one, chain hotels like ru jia(home inn), han ting shld be nice. can check it out in ?????: ????, ????, ????, ???? (http://www.ctrip.com).
as for saunas, the highest class in CQ shld be Da Lang Tao Sha, there are a few outlets there, best shld be the one in Jiang Bei and Ao Mi. Very grand very high class. Entrance is abt 68-98, add 58 for international seafood buffet. Massage types varies, i think 188-600. 600 being fj.
there r many bbs in CQ, can just can the cab drivers to bring u, 100-150 rmb per shot.but quality n safty u got to beware.

China Vagina
16-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Any bros can share whether it is safe to travel alone in Chongqing like walking alone in the streets or shopping malls ?

jameschong2
16-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Any bros can share whether it is safe to travel alone in Chongqing like walking alone in the streets or shopping malls ?
Heard from my massage chick that CQ is not not safe to walk at nites. Foreigners are main targets of pickpockets & small-time robbers

GreenHorny
18-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Sure, you will be safe as long as you stay in the city area and stay away from the suburbs.

China Vagina
20-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Sure, you will be safe as long as you stay in the city area and stay away from the suburbs.

Thank bro :D I will likely to stay in hotels in Jiefangbei. Is there any other airlines than silkair provides direct flight to Chongqing ?

GreenHorny
20-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Yeap, I think china airlines do provide direct flights there as well, but there are no daily flights, maybe twice a week i think. Can check out with ticketing agents.
Anyway, the chongqing airport is at Jiangbei, still quite far from jiefangbei. However, there is an airport transfer at the airport to the city, no point in taking a cab.
Safety wise, not really a prb in CQ. Any more info u need?

China Vagina
21-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeap, I think china airlines do provide direct flights there as well, but there are no daily flights, maybe twice a week i think. Can check out with ticketing agents.
Anyway, the chongqing airport is at Jiangbei, still quite far from jiefangbei. However, there is an airport transfer at the airport to the city, no point in taking a cab.
Safety wise, not really a prb in CQ. Any more info u need?

You are kind to share Bro Green :D just 2 more questions:

(a) Do Singaporeans like us normally tips to the hotel service staff ?

(b) Eating in restaurant in Jiefangbei - estimating how it will cost for 4 persons ?

Thank you

GreenHorny
21-02-2009, 08:20 PM
(a) there is no need to tip hotel staff in CQ unless the staff is a gal u wanna impress
(b) really depends on wat you eat in Jie Fang Bei. an average restaurant that serves steamboat or chinese course will cost around 100rmb to 200 rmb for 4 persons.

PuTonRen
28-02-2009, 10:39 PM
You are kind to share Bro Green :D just 2 more questions:

(a) Do Singaporeans like us normally tips to the hotel service staff ?

(b) Eating in restaurant in Jiefangbei - estimating how it will cost for 4 persons ?

Thank you

Dear Bro,

Please allow me to give you my 2 cent worth.

1. Other than Silkair, there is no direct flight to Chonqging from Singapore.
2. Tips is entirely up to you. If you like the service, do so, otherwise, there is no need to do so.
3. Cost of eating depends on where you eat. For a reasonably good one, 200 to 300 RMB should be enough for normal restaurant food.
4. In Jiafenbei, there are two nice hotel, one is Marriot, and the other one is Harbour View.
5. Chongqing is quite safe except those areas which are at the edge of the city, i.e. line between the city and suburb. Jiafenbei area is okay. Near the Monument, do not be surprised to be approached by pimps or people who handle out calling cards. Forget about calling the number on the cards.

I hope the above helps.

just4fun
01-03-2009, 06:04 AM
Dear Bro,

2. Tips is entirely up to you. If you like the service, do so, otherwise, there is no need to do so.
3. Cost of eating depends on where you eat. For a reasonably good one, 200 to 300 RMB should be enough for normal restaurant food.
4. In Jiafenbei, there are two nice hotel, one is Marriot, and the other one is Harbour View.
5. Chongqing is quite safe except those areas which are at the edge of the city, i.e. line between the city and suburb. Jiafenbei area is okay. Near the Monument, do not be surprised to be approached by pimps or people who handle out calling cards. Forget about calling the number on the cards.

I hope the above helps.

Lau Da... It seems that your attachment for CQ never dies...Haha

Which version of da-sao are you having now....It been donkey years since I last met up with you...

Take care and good health!!!:)

Your suzhou xiao di!!!

PuTonRen
01-03-2009, 06:20 AM
Lau Da... It seems that your attachment for CQ never dies...Haha

Which version of da-sao are you having now....It been donkey years since I last met up with you...

Take care and good health!!!:)

Your suzhou xiao di!!!

Dear j4f,

It is also nice to hear from you. Yes! it has been donkey year. I heard that you are now back for good, we should meet. Do you still have my number?

Yes, I like Chongqing as I spent full two years there, and have met may friends. I was just merely sharing with Brothers the little that I know about Chongqing.

With best regards.

just4fun
01-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Dear j4f,

It is also nice to hear from you. Yes! it has been donkey year. I heard that you are now back for good, we should meet. Do you still have my number?

Yes, I like Chongqing as I spent full two years there, and have met may friends. I was just merely sharing with Brothers the little that I know about Chongqing.

With best regards.

Yes Lau Da, do have your contact. Do you have mine?

We shall meet up one day....Are you in SG? or travelling?

PuTonRen
01-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Yes Lau Da, do have your contact. Do you have mine?

We shall meet up one day....Are you in SG? or travelling?

Thanks, j4f, I am back two days ago and shall leave again in two days time. I will call you when I am back.

Looksee
26-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Dear Bro,

I hope the above helps.

Silkair now down to 1 flight per week.....only on Wednesday....

The other good hotel is Haward Johnson....opp Marriot....

Besides Jiafenbei, there's another bu xi jie at yang jia ping...

bonk88
03-04-2009, 09:58 AM
any bros going to CQ in may?can i join in?

snooker
03-04-2009, 11:15 AM

Huh? Addicted to Sichuan mm?:D

binbin81
03-04-2009, 11:22 AM

why ah , got better find than CP?

Huh? Addicted to Sichuan mm?:D

maybe that place got same concept than cp or even better.

jon2000sg
03-04-2009, 11:30 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/110-1053_IMG.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/110-1059_IMG.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/110-1050_IMG.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/jon2000sg/110-1058_IMG.jpg

Looksee
03-04-2009, 11:56 AM

me most likely late May...

dun like gg there nowadays due to one flight per week...

i might fly to SZ and take domestic flight...

PuTonRen
03-04-2009, 12:43 PM

I might be there at the end of May as well. See you there.

Looksee
03-04-2009, 02:26 PM

tat's good.....let me know ur dates and i can work around mine to meet u...

bonk88
03-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Huh? Addicted to Sichuan mm?

no lah, just that was told that a street have alot of mm, so like to try my luck...hehehe

why ah , got better find than CP?
maybe that place got same concept than cp or even better.

need to find out 1st.....

bonk88
03-04-2009, 03:12 PM

can let me know your date, so that can arrange it....thank
As for bro looksee, u flight to sz then go up to CQ, that a good idea, just let me know your date....thank you:)

adidas88
03-04-2009, 06:16 PM
can let me know your date, so that can arrange it....thank
As for bro looksee, u flight to sz then go up to CQ, that a good idea, just let me know your date....thank you:)

can bring me along or not ??? :o :o

bonk88
04-04-2009, 11:55 AM
can bring me along or not ??? :o :o

sure, we are cheong buddy, but u got time and your meimei in CP can let u go with me har.....?:rolleyes:

Looksee
06-04-2009, 08:19 AM

cost wise it's cheaper....

direct Silkair (one to fly) is abt S$850 and only once a week

Tiger to SZ is less than S$300....domestic (at least 4 flights daily) to CQ is RMB 1,200....plus stay in SZ's HC for one nite abt RMB 300.....all in less than S$450

gg to SZ soon....will PM u after i return