See Kin Na
18-03-2002, 05:28 PM
Errr.....

hot chocolate
18-03-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by See Kin Na
Hi Budders!

Do you pple shave your cock hair?

Mine is very messy so I have them bear bear. Looks shiok and sexy. Looks bigger too. Cook also feel better when PCC, without pulling the hair. But when they grow back, KNN like sitting on a f**king pochupine(?)! HA HA HA!

Can anyone recommend a permanent removal method?

Any experienced guys here?

Summore: have you ever shaved your partner hair before?

have u heard of trimming???

Montbank
18-03-2002, 08:17 PM
Hmmm, never heard people who wanted to be peh hor one leh. You're the first I guess, and think bro hot chocolate brought up a good point, trimming is far better. ;)

wolf20002
20-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Why shave,let grow the natual way.Sometime it may dropped off a few.If hairless look sexy,YUN NAM for hair treatment will have to close down

Rainman
20-03-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Montbank
Hmmm, never heard people who wanted to be peh hor one leh. You're the first I guess, and think bro hot chocolate brought up a good point, trimming is far better. ;)

I trim mine and enjoy doing same for my GF. I do not recommend that u shave. When they start to grow... Then u know....

acer3939
20-03-2002, 11:25 PM
hehehe you can try the woman's wax remover. but it's fxxking painful:(

KID278
21-03-2002, 05:30 AM
Hairs are there for a reason...dont ask me,I dont know..if it is not necessary why disturb mother nature....:p

Cheers.Kid278.

sisicom
21-03-2002, 06:43 PM
Hi Budders!

Mine is very messy so I have them bear bear. Looks shiok and sexy. Looks bigger too. Cook also feel better when PCC, without pulling the hair. But when they grow back, KNN like sitting on a f**king pochupine(?)! HA HA HA!

why dont u use a bulldozer and get the hair off ur penis.......im not flaming u juz wanna tok some cock only......

;)

hot chocolate
21-03-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by sisicom

why dont u use a bulldozer and get the hair off ur penis.......im not flaming u juz wanna tok some cock only......

;)

or set it on fire...no mess guaranteed!!!

lickme
22-03-2002, 11:05 PM
Hi Budders!

Forget the chemicals, might effect sperm production and might fry your skin, which happend to me.

Shave, also ok but that will itch in a few days...

The answer.. which will make some of you crinch... Pluck.

Yes pluck... fuck it will hurt but after a while you will have a clean area. Forget the after shave... you remember home alone right.

KID278
23-03-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by lickme

Forget the chemicals, might effect sperm production and might fry your skin, which happend to me.

Shave, also ok but that will itch in a few days...

The answer.. which will make some of you crinch... Pluck.

Yes pluck... fuck it will hurt but after a while you will have a clean area. Forget the after shave... you remember home alone right.

no kidding....it's not plants we are looking at.....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

hot chocolate
23-03-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by KID278

no kidding....it's not plants we are looking at.....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

anyway with or without them also no big deal...

KID278
23-03-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by hot chocolate

anyway with or without them also no big deal...

the small deal is....it is there for a reason and it does make one look sexy....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

hot chocolate
23-03-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by KID278

the small deal is....it is there for a reason and it does make one look sexy....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

exactly...thats why chlidren without them look cute...so i guess with the rite amount it makes us look sexy.....

Rainman
23-03-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by hot chocolate

exactly...thats why chlidren without them look cute...so i guess with the rite amount it makes us look sexy.....

But too bushy is a turn off lah. Take time to find your didi as it's in the forest.

chan_67
23-03-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

But too bushy is a turn off lah. Take time to find your didi as it's in the forest.

Well some guys might be long enough to pop out of the forest without much trouble.

KID278
24-03-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Rainman

you can always trim it.....gals does it so can guys....hehehe....:D all it takes is a pair of scissor......

Cheers.
Kid278.

coolmoedee
24-03-2002, 01:28 PM
No big deal. go section by section. use shaving foam & a new razor blade and u shd be done in 15 mins or so. When it grows back, just trim it a little to maintain the sparseness. :)

superdic1
18-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by coolmoedee
No big deal. go section by section. use shaving foam & a new razor blade and u shd be done in 15 mins or so. When it grows back, just trim it a little to maintain the sparseness. :)
u did it before??

crush_on_you
18-04-2002, 12:14 PM
I dun see why not...if u keep the hair on ur head nice and tidy...why not keep those hair down there tidy as well ?

3years
18-04-2002, 02:23 PM
cut for wat.... just put some hair cream and comb centre-parting style

just joking......

superdic1
18-04-2002, 04:47 PM
how about dye some colors??
hahaha

wolf20002
19-04-2002, 12:49 PM
Only monk got no hair.R u ready to abstain from sex.

KID278
19-04-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002
Only monk got no hair.R u ready to abstain from sex.

how the hell you know monk got no hair......they shave......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

superdic1
19-04-2002, 02:14 PM
they shave their armpit n pubic hair too???
:confused:

KID278
19-04-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by superdic1
they shave their armpit n pubic hair too???

the next time you happens to see a monk...give some donations then ask them.hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

PrinceD@rkness
19-04-2002, 08:39 PM
dun cut too short lah, for me, i keep them abt 1cm long only:D

sstand
19-04-2002, 09:43 PM
Wah ni na bay, i don't know shaving pubic hair can generate so much interest and discussion but i enjoy it lah, really funny hahahaha. ga ni na so poll lah, how many say shave all, how many say trim, how many say burn and how many say use wax. Chio ga lump pa mo all drop.:D

But imagine bonking a ger with lots of forest, ni na bey cannot see the see hum, sikally chiong the ka qing and kena slap...hahahaha

storm
21-04-2002, 02:33 AM
Hi Budders!

Keep shaving!

manson
21-04-2002, 10:47 PM
I Think Trimming is good enough...

If you Got the guts, go to beaty centres and ask whether they do permanent hair removal in that area or not?

not sure the chemicals will affect your balls or not leh... but u can try asking lar! at most let those aunties laugh

JaguarLuv
01-05-2002, 12:23 PM
I shaved mine before and the girl liked it. She commented it look so nice and kept licking on my dick. For me, I like the look of having it clean and cleaned.

storm
01-05-2002, 01:40 PM
any NS men shave their dick hair? Wat if u go back for reverist?wat if u bath?

siamcutey
02-05-2002, 12:29 AM
Shave is a no no. But must trim. Not only look neater but dick and foreskin not get caught with hair:)

Also girls should keep theirs trim too.
No shaving

rickman
08-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Shave is a no no. But must trim. Not only look neater but dick and foreskin not get caught with hair:)

No shaving

Will it become more bushy after you trim?

pippo
09-11-2006, 12:21 PM

No shaving

I always trim mine about once in 3 weeks, do not suffer the uncomfortable feeling of hair growing after u shave. Anyways, does anyone know where I can buy a battery operated razor like those barbers used? I'm lookin for those portable ones and more suitable to trim pubes....

Bleed
09-11-2006, 01:19 PM
know where I can buy a battery operated razor like those barbers used? I'm lookin for those portable ones and more suitable to trim pubes....
Try Mohd Mustafa. A lot there

GRain
09-11-2006, 07:15 PM
I shaved mine before and the girl liked it. She commented it look so nice and kept licking on my dick. For me, I like the look of having it clean and cleaned.

Agree! just like we look at a pussy , shave with hairless , looks clean , clear , that's same the woman look at dick too !

Or a short hair cut looks neat too !;)

diesel
10-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Yup...Shave to be neat and cleaned. I can tell you most women like it man! :)

Still do not how to shave, consult here. I will do it for the brother here. Hah..

evo3
10-11-2006, 11:18 PM
a clean shave dick looks longer and thicker do you guys agreed:D

Bu||dog
11-11-2006, 12:50 AM
How to shave your penis
- Trim down your pubic hair as short as you can and going with the grain in the surrounding areawith scissors or electric trimmer. Using an electric trimmer is perfect for this. Trim down the hairs on your testicles too. Just be very careful. Try to stretch out the part of your testicle bag that you are trimming with your fingers

- If you are a hairy guy, keep in mind to balance things out by gradually trimming other parts of your body. That way, you won't look, well, ridiculous....

- Run a nice hot bath and soak in it for at least ten minutes. You nead to get those pore holes wide open. Makes shaving a whole lot easier.

- Once you are done bathing, pat your pubic area down with a clean dry towel, then rub a generous amount of moisturising shaveng lotion on your penis and testicles. Yes, I know, the feeling is nice.

- Make sure you are using a decent razor and that it is clean. Add more shaving oil to the area you will be shaving.

- We shall start with the testicles. With the thumb and index finger of the hand that you DON'T have the razor in, pull the testicle bag's skin in oppsite directions so that you can get a flat as possible surface to shave on. Always start shaving with the grain. When you are done shaving every area of your tesicles, repeat the process , but this time shaving against the grain. DO EACH SHAVE STROKE ONLY ONCE. (Saves you from burns and rashes)

- Now we shall shave the part above your penis and below your tummy. Again, shave with the grain until the whole area is done, then shave against the grain afterwards. Remeber! One stroke with the grain and one stroke againts the grain. You can repeat the whole process again on your inner thighs and creases.

- Now the penis. This only has to be done if you have a hairy penis. Try to keep it stretched by pulling your penis away from your body with the other hand. Lightly shave your penis going WITH the grain, then once you are done, do the same thing again going against the grain.ONE STROKE WITH THE GRAIN, ONE STROKE AGAINST THE GRAIN.

- There, you did it!. Now rinse your whole shaved area with warm water till all the gunk and hair is cleaned off, then rinse again with cold water. Pat your shaved area dry with a DRY CLEAN TOWEL. Put some anticeptic cream on it to prevent any possible infections from arising, Pat dry again and sprinkle baby powder in the shaved area to keep it as dry as possible. Try wearing boxer shorts for the rest of the day to keep it as dry and aired out as possible. This will help against ingrown hairs and rashes.

- You want to do this on a regular basis. This helps your pubic area to ajust to your razor. Don't be surprised if you still get burns and rashes. It is normal for first timers. After two weeks of shaving, your skin in that area should get well ajusted.

Now you know how to shave your penis! Yup, you're the man! Now go show him off to his admirers! Hope this info help :D

JWNY
11-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Shave is better :)

JWNY

Bu||dog
11-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Pubic Hair Cuts
Pubic hair cuts too have their place in the world of pubic hair styles and designs. They might not be elaborate or outrageous like some of the shaven pubic hair designs. Instead, pubic hair cuts are a more practical, easy to maintain approach.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4104/pubichaircutsaunaturelrg1.gif (http://imageshack.us) Au Naturel
You just let your forest grow wild. Thats it. Alright, next!

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8589/pubichaircutstrimmeddowee8.gif (http://imageshack.us)Almost natural
A little gardening is required here. All you really need to do is shave or wax your inner thighs up to your bikini line. The rest of your pubic hair is left to grow in all it's glory.

Bu||dog
11-11-2006, 12:58 AM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8812/pubichaircutesclosetrimhf2.gif (http://imageshack.us)Close trim
The best way to go about getting a close trim is by using a pair of scissors. The idea here is to carefully trim your pubic hairs down to your likeing. You only ever need to re-trim every week to two weeks afterwards. The other great thing about a close trim is that you are less likely to get skin irritations.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2171/pubichaircutsfanrf2.gif (http://imageshack.us)The Fan
The fan hair cut is similar to the close trim except that there is more shaping involved by either waxing or using a razor. Trim your pubic hair down to your likeing, then wax or shave the bikini line so that the parts closest to the lips is the narrowest and the top is the widest, thus giving the shape of a fan.

Note:
The pciture may be a girl virginal, but the triming part does will to be mens also, but becarful don't over shave till you cock missing kekeke

Red_Baron
11-11-2006, 12:29 PM
I agree with Bro siamcutey, a gentleman must always be well kept even down below. But never do it under the influence of alcohol, a friend of my got carried away and wanted to impress his girl and ended up...

Not to worry chaps nothing was cut off just some bleeding and no sex for that night.