PDA

View Full Version : Bkk's New Cleopatra

nitro_heat
22-09-2004, 01:57 AM
Any bros been to New Cleopatra in Bangkok ?

siamcutey
23-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Yes, I ve been there before. What you want to know?

SC

MrBeeRocks
23-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Yes, I ve been there before. What you want to know?

SC

Ap Nam??? or dance club or g-club??? or what???

please let it NOT be an Ap Nam... fingers crossed... :D

siamcutey
23-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Ap Nam??? or dance club or g-club??? or what???

please let it NOT be an Ap Nam... fingers crossed... :D

Ap Nam is my favourite haunt. Then followed by dance club. Then followed by Pubs. G-Club is not my favourite.

NEW CLEOPATRA IS A ARP NUM PARLOUR

hahaha
SC

nitro_heat
23-09-2004, 12:51 AM
Ap Nam is my favourite haunt. Then followed by dance club. Then followed by Pubs. G-Club is not my favourite.

hahaha
SC

Pardon me for asking wat's Ap Nam. siamcutey, when was yr last trip to CLEOPRATRA hw much thai bahts did u paid for the service ?

MrBeeRocks
23-09-2004, 01:05 AM

hahaha
SC

hahahah... I see that you are a straight to the point guy... hahahah... good for you... :p

jur9
23-09-2004, 02:44 AM
Well dude, the older ones here would know it as ab nam, for you that would be showering, or massage joint

siamcutey
23-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Pardon me for asking wat's Ap Nam. siamcutey, when was yr last trip to CLEOPRATRA hw much thai bahts did u paid for the service ?

Arp Num in thai means bathing. But you tell that to the thais, Pai Arp Num, they will know you go MP.

I went there thrice. Last 2 times was almost a year back and I din't bonk.

The time I went there to bonk, the room is very clean. Quite spacious. bathtub is big. Girls are not bad. Paid one for 2K baht. But then service is SOP probably because she's getting married. So service not fantastic. In the end, I think I gave her a small "dowry" of 200baht. kekeke

SC

nitro_heat
24-09-2004, 12:47 AM
2000 Thai Bahts for short time or whole night ?

siamcutey
24-09-2004, 12:52 AM

Arp num only ST. :rolleyes:

SC

surachai
24-09-2004, 12:58 AM

Let me help you with that, 2000bht is for 90 mins, tank category. Was one of the first place I frequented 4 yrs ago. The service and the std of the girls there was quite average then. But the food the in the cafe was quite good. Not sure how it is now cos have stopped going there since they changed management and my regular papasan left for other joints. They used to have many Japs frequenting them but Poseidon and the Davies Gropup has taken over most of their customers. There was even plans to sell the place around 5 months back. Anyone interested? Only 7 million US... :D

rocketscientist
24-09-2004, 02:36 AM
This MP change name already isit not?

tirak69
24-09-2004, 11:37 AM
This MP change name already isit not?
no change... still the same leh. only honolulu change name to long beach...
cant wait for the new nataree to open... kekeke :D