PDA

View Full Version : What is True Love?

Pages : [1] 2 3

MachoDevilX
15-09-2004, 11:10 PM
I have started this topic just to discuss on what is everyone's opinion of love. I mean True Love. I believe that although we are cheongsters, but we have feelings and conscious as well. I believe that there must be some girls whom we have truly loves and not just plainly to get them to bed. Kindly share your opinions and experiences of "True Love" in this thread. It can be Love stories (either your own or you have taken from somewhere) and it could be anything about Love. Your opinions of what is love and your views of what is love.

I personally find that a lot of young girls nowadays are not able to differentiate someone who truly loves her and someone who is just trying all his means to impress her and take her to bed... A lot of girls nowadays can only see the exterior stuffs and are often being blinded by their so-called love from guys who is just trying to impress them to bed.

From my experiences, if a guy truly loves a girl, it's really quite hard for him to keep his calm since he will tend to treat every words the girl say to him seriously.. And that was when he will becomes paranoid and emotional. Since he loves her, he will tell the girl very frankly what he feels is not right for the girl to do. He wants the best for the person who he truly loves and that was why he will tend to be more nagging and emotional. But then, the girl will feel suffocated and find that the guy is too possessive and trying to control her. And hence, she will try to break free from a guy who truly loves her. If the girl can communicate well with the guy and tell her exactly how she feels, then the situation will be very different and the guy will know that she needs some space of her own...

On the other hand, if another guy appears and always trying to impress the girl by remaining cool and just follow what the girl wants, the girl will thought that this guy loves her more which in fact might not the case. Since what the guy wants is plainly to impress the girl and probably, bring her to bed eventually. Hence he will be able to remain cool and he will be able to follow what the girl wants. Even if he know that the girl has make wrong decisions for certain things, he will not say out since in his mind, it doesn't matters to him as long as he gets the girl eventually. And he just need to keep on impressing her. Is that called loving the girl??? I personally find that the answer is NO. But then, most of the girls will not be able to differentiate between sincere guys who truly loves them and guys who are just trying to impress them.

All the above are just my own personal views of love. It might not be the actual fact. All bros and sis, please kindly share your opinions and views of True Love.

PS: Don't flame me hor.. I think it's a good topic for us to understand love and to share some love stories.

:)

MachoDevilX
15-09-2004, 11:16 PM
Here's something that I have found from the Net which I think some bros might have seen it before. Just want to share with everyone...

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you love someone, let them go. If
they return to you, it was meant to be. If
they don't, their love was never yours to
begin with...

a great love is when you shed tears
and still cares for him & still longs for
him, he begins to love another and yet
you still smile and say " I'm happy for
you " (:

the worst thing in the world is
seeing the one you love with the one
they love.
you always leave the ones who leaves
you and leaves the one who loves you.

loving is not how you forget but how
you forgive, not how you listen but how
you understand, not what you see but
how you feel and not how you let go but
how you hold on.

a guy and a girl can be just friends ,
but.. at one point or another , one of
them will fall for the other , maybe
temporary , maybe at wrong time ,
maybe too late , maybe ..
Just maybe... forever...

If someone comes into your life and becomes a
part of you but for some reasons he couldn't stay,
don't cry too much... Just be glad that your paths
crossed and; somehow he made you happy even
for a while. Time will tell. If he's yours he will surely
come back.Don't throw your back to love when it's
already in front of you. Don't drive it away from you
because if you do, someday you'll think again why
you let love fly away when it was once residing
next to you. Treasure the one who loves you! It's
not easy to find a person who loves you. It's
always more valuable to have a sincere heart. The
greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did
not take. If you think something will make you.
happy, GO FOR IT. Remember that we pass this
way only once. Time doesn't wait. If you think you
might have found the right one, treasure the
person, don't let that person get away. Don't let
fear hold You back. Give it a try else you might
regret later..."No one other than ourselves know
what can truly make us happy."

:cool:

Deztruct
15-09-2004, 11:26 PM
its abit lengthy but i find it real touching

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tree ===

The reason I'm called tree is because I'm good at painting trees. Overtime I start to use a tree on the right hand corner as a trademark for all my watercolors painting. I have dated 5 gals when I was in Pre-U.There's one gal who I love a lot but never dare go after her. She doesn't have a pretty face, doesn't have a good figure, doesn't have outstanding charm. She is just a very ordinary gal. I like her. I really like her. Like her innocent, like her frankness. Like her cuteness, like her intelligence and her fragility. Reason for not going after her is because I felt somebody so ordinary like her is not a good match for me. I'm also afraid that after we are together all the good feelings will vanish. I'm also afraid other's gossips will hurt her. I felt that if she's my gal, she will be mine ultimately & I don't have to give upeverything just for her. The last reason, made her accompany me for 3 years.She watch me chase after gals, and I have make her heart cry for 3 years. She wants to be a good actress and I'm a very demanding director. When I kissed my 2nd girlfriend, she bumped into us. She was embarrassed but smile & say "Go on!" before running off. The next day, her eyes was swollen like a walnut. I purposely didn't want to think about what causes her to cry but laugh at her the whole day. When everybody go back home, she was alone crying in the classroom. She didn't know that I returned from soccer training to get something. I watch her cry for an hour or so. My 4th girlfriend didn't like her. There was once when both of them quarreled. I know that based on her character she's not the type that will start off the quarrel. But I still sided with my girlfriend. I shouted at her and her eyes was filled shocked. I didn't care about her feelings and walked off with my girlfriend. The next day, she still laugh & joke with me like nothing has ever happened. I know that she's very hurt but she didn't know that my heart ache is as bad as hers. When I broke up with my 5th girlfriend, I asked her out. After going out for a day, I told her that I have something to tell her. She told me that coincidentally, she has something to tell me too. I told her about my break up and she told me about her getting together. I know whose the guy. He has been going after her for quite a while. A very cute guy full of energy, lively and interesting. His pursuit for her has been the talk of the school.I can't show her my heart ache but could only smile & congratulate her. When I reach home, the heart ache is so strong that I can't stand it. It's like a heavy weighted stone on my chest. I couldn't breath. Wanted to shout but can't. Tears rolled down & I broke down & cry. How many times have I seen her cry for the man that doesn't acknowledge her presence too. During graduation, I read a sms in my hp. It was send 10 days ago when I broke down and cry. I haven't read it since then.

It says "Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay?"

Leaf ===

During Pre-U days, I like to collect leaves. Why? Because I felt that for a leaf to leave the tree she has been relying on for so long it takes a lot of courage. During the 3 years of Pre-U I was on veryclose terms with a guy. Not BGR kind but as buddy kind. But when he had his 1st girlfriend, I learnt a feeling I never should have learnt - Jealousy.The sourness in the heart can't be describe by using a lemon. It's like 100 rotten sour lemon. Sourness to the extreme limit. They were only together for 2 mths. When they broke up, I hide my strong sense of happiness. But after a mth, he got together with another gal. I like him & I know he like me. But why won't he pursue me? Since he love me why he doesn't want to make the first move? Whenever he had a new girlfriend, my heart would hurt. Time after time, my heart was hurt. I begin to suspect that this is a one sided love. If he don't like me, why does he treat me so well. It's beyond what you will normally do for a friend. Liking a person is very heart wrenching. I can know his likes, his habits. But his feelings towards me I can never figure out. You can't expect me a gal to ask him right? Despite that, I still want to be by his side. Care for him, accompany him,love him. Hoping that one fine day, he will come & love me. It's like waiting for his phone call every night, wanting him to send me sms. I know that no matter how busy he is, he will make time for me. Because of this, I waited for him. The 3 years were the hardest to go through & I really want to give up. Sometimes, I wonder should I continue waiting. The pain and hurt, the dilemma accompany me for 3 years. Till the end of my 3rd year, a 2nd year junior begins to go after me.Everyday he pursuit me relentlessly. From outright rejection to a point in time when I felt that I'm willing to let him have a small footing in my heart. He's like a warm & gentle wind, trying to blow a leaf away from thetree. In the end, I realized that I didn't want to give this wind a small footing in my heart. I know this wind will bring this badly battered leave far away & better land. Finally I left tree, but the tree only smile & didn't ask me to stay.
Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay?

Wind ====

Because I like a gal called leaf. Because she's so dependent on tree so I have to be a gust wind. A wind that will blow her away. When I first met her, it was 1 mth after I transfer to the new school. I saw a petite person looking at my seniors & me playing soccer. During ECA time, she will always be sitting there. Be it alone or with her friends looking at him. When he talks with gals there's jealousy in her eyes. When he looked at her, there's a smile in her eyes. Looking at her became my habit. Just like she likes to look at him. One day, she didn't appear. I felt something amissed. I can't explain the feeling except it's a kind of uneasiness. The senior was also not there as well. I went to their classroom, hid outside and saw my senior scolding her. Tears were in her eyes while he left. The next day, I saw her at her usual place, looking at him. I walked over and smiled to her. Took out a note & gave to her. She was surprised. She looked at me, smiled & accept the note. The next day, she appeared & pass me a note and left. Leaf's heart is too heavy and wind couldn't blow her away It's not that leaf heart is too heavy. It because leaf never want to leave tree I replied her note with this statement and slowly she started to talk to me & accept my presents & phone calls. I know that the person she loves is not me. But I have this perseverance that one day I will make her like me. Within 4 mths, I have declared my love for her no less than 20 times. Every time, she will divert away from the topic. But I never give up. If I decide I want her to be mine, I will definitely use all means to win her over. I can't remember how many times I have declared my love toher. Although I know she will try to divert but I still bear a small ray of hope. Hoping that she will agree to me my girlfriend. I didn't hear any reply from her over the phone. I asked "what are you doing? How come you didn't want to reply?" She said, "I'm nodding my head". "Ah?" I couldn't believe my ears. "I'm nodding my head" She replied loudly. I hang up the phone, quickly changed and took a taxi and rush to her place & press her door bell. During the moment when she opens the door. I hugged her tightly.
Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because Tree didn't ask her to stay?

MachoDevilX
15-09-2004, 11:30 PM
Bro, Thanks for sharing. Although I have seen it before but then it's always good to compile such good stuffs together into one single thread.

Just and advice to all bros visiting this thread.
Please do not quote the entire postings since it will be very lengthy and may results in your reps pts being deducted by the moderators

silverhawk
15-09-2004, 11:32 PM
the woman I love the most happen to be my ex and once after some drinks, we even checked into a hotel and I did nothing to her but only kiss her. It's not always about sex if you are talking about the woman you love.

er0s47
15-09-2004, 11:33 PM
I personally find that a lot of young girls nowadays are not able to differentiate someone who truly loves her and someone who is just trying all his means to impress her and take her to bed... A lot of girls nowadays can only see the exterior stuffs and are often being blinded by their so-called love from guys who is just trying to impress them to bed.

well said :p

MachoDevilX
15-09-2004, 11:45 PM
the woman I love the most happen to be my ex and once after some drinks, we even checked into a hotel and I did nothing to her but only kiss her. It's not always about sex if you are talking about the woman you love.

I agree with you. If a guy truly loves a girl, he won't think so much about the sex stuffs at the stage before they are married or before their relationship are stable. Of course after married, Sex becomes an essential part of the marriage life.

Sad to say, I personally find that Gentleman always end up in the losing end in a relationship. :(

Microsoft
15-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Yah alot of young girls nowaday first thing first look at how many "C" u have. Fuckup face and shitty character nvm. Got money can oredi. Married leow, regretted, then start looking around 4 tao tau. Sigh. Seen too many of such cases among friends leow. True love is getting harder n harder to find. Make me feel like 葬ing my 心 :(

MachoDevilX
15-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Yah alot of young girls nowaday first thing first look at how many "C" u have. Fuckup face and shitty character nvm. Got money can oredi. Married leow, regretted, then start looking around 4 tao tau. Sigh. Seen too many of such cases among friends leow. True love is getting harder n harder to find. Make me feel like 葬ing my 心 :(

Actually I think not only just the number of "C"s that we have, that attracted the girls. Of course the more "C"s we have, then there will be more different types of girls will be attracted to us. But I find that girls tend to like lots and lots of sweet talk and hence form a layer of web in front of their eyes and tend to be blinded... With lots of pretence and sweet talk by guys who just want to bonk them, they will thought that such guys truly loves them. But once the guys get sick of them, then they will be hurt. But of course, the guys who have achieved their motives will dump them graciously and won't even let the girls know their initial motives. And the girls will again fall for another such guy again and again... Sad to say, this has always been happening.

There are true love in this society but can we really see it when true love approach us? We might not even realise and might even feel frustrated with the person who truly loves us since we will tend to take them for granted.
:o

Nesta
16-09-2004, 12:01 AM
hehe bro, good job in making this thread, coz' everyone needs to stop once in a while in their lives and ask themself questions ...

just one thing i want to contribute ... i believe love is just a raw feeling. Becoz' of love, we have bf/gfs, we marry, we stay together, we have kids, we grow old together. But having a r/s, a marriage, cohabiting, kids & companying each other for life, needs much more than love. When there's nothing needed in loving but love, like saving your gf from being washed away by a river (my frd jumped into some river in msia to save his gf altho' he dun treat her well & always flirt with other gals) .. when only the basic element of love is required, it is easy. Love is easy, a great feeling, but life isn't :(

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 12:02 AM
But I find that girls tend to like lots and lots of sweet talk and hence form a layer of web in front of their eyes and tend to be blinded... With lots of pretence and sweet talk by guys who just want to bonk them, they will thought that such guys truly loves them.

Hee! The answer 2 this can be found in ur signature. 色不異空,色不異色,色即是空,空即 是色。 :D

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Hee! The answer 2 this can be found in ur signature. 色不異空,色不異色,色即是空,空即 是色。

Wah.. Bro. This thread talks about love leh. Can only TCSS a bit hor..Kekeke... :D Btw, you seems to change your avatar huh? And your signature as well. Since when you like Sun Tsu Bing Fa? :rolleyes:

Okay lah... Back to the Topic of Love..

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 12:16 AM
hehe bro, good job in making this thread, coz' everyone needs to stop once in a while in their lives and ask themself questions ...

Bro, Thanks for your compliments. I have always been reflecting myself on this topic once and then... And hope that more bros and sis can share our experiences and views here.

Btw, thanks for your opinion. I totally agree with you...

Tai_zi21
16-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Nice topic started by the thread starter! i do agree that most gers nowdays only go for either looks or by the amount of C u have lor! u may be very rich and yandao,but can u really find a true love? do they just like u based on ur looks or the amount of cash in ur wallet or maybe even the fancy car u r driving? and when u really find that special one already,it not entirely based on sex le! just my humble views here! :p

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Nice topic started by the thread starter! i do agree that most gers nowdays only go for either looks or by the amount of C u have lor! u may be very rich and yandao,but can u really find a true love? do they just like u based on ur looks or the amount of cash in ur wallet or maybe even the fancy car u r driving? and when u really find that special one already,it not entirely based on sex le! just my humble views here! :p

Thanks for sharing your views here. Very much appreciated.

I think it's quite sad that such cases are very common in today's society. A lot of girls tend to look for guys who are either rich, yandao or possess superb sweet-talking skills. They tend to miss out guys who can seriously treat them well and treat them with respect which is such a sad thing...
:(

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Wah.. Bro. This thread talks about love leh. Can only TCSS a bit hor..Kekeke... Btw, you seems to change your avatar huh? And your signature as well. Since when you like Sun Tsu Bing Fa?

Okay lah... Back to the Topic of Love..

Nahh where got tcss. 色即是空,空即 是色 simply means they are blinded by "colors" or illusion and so are we guys most of the time.

Err...Think i better not talk abt Sun Zi stuff coz tat really bery bery OT xia. :D

blade
16-09-2004, 12:36 AM
But I find that girls tend to like lots and lots of sweet talk and hence form a layer of web in front of their eyes and tend to be blinded...
But of course, the guys who have achieved their motives will dump them graciously and won't even let the girls know their initial motives. And the girls will again fall for another such guy again and again... Sad to say, this has always been happening.
maybe this is why love is blind?the gals are juz blinded by love which they tot that the guys are giving to them

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 12:41 AM
maybe this is why love is blind?the gals are juz blinded by love which they tot that the guys are giving to them

Sad to say, this is often the case. Most girls always thought that the guys who can impress them well are the guys who loves them which is not always true. If they really think about it deep enough and think of what some guys have done for them sincerely, only then can they realise who are the ones who love them whole-heartedly. But then, I think most of the girls do not realise it since they are being blinded by the "Sweet-talk", cute face, nice cars and $$$.

That's why there is always a saying that "Nan Ren Bu Huai, Nu Ren Bu Ai"..

Tai_zi21
16-09-2004, 12:43 AM
hhmmm wondering where all the female samster have gone to le??? no gers to share their pt of views at here?? :D

silverhawk
16-09-2004, 12:44 AM
I think most of us are blind in one way or another because of Love. :D

Nesta
16-09-2004, 12:46 AM
I guess we're talking bout' sg gals generally? hehe

A survey some time ago showed that amongst the south asian region, sg females are : one of the worst lookers, the most demanding partners in terms of emotional & material, most proud & feminist :cool:

In fact I find msia full of beautiful chinese ladies :rolleyes:
Anyway ... a lot of women whine about how sg men are so not romantic like scenes in movies where a guy would say something like this "I have no $, I am not famous, I am not smart, but I have all the love in the world for you" ... but ironically, sg women are very materialistic generally. Such have our society changed, that I am pressurized sometimes to let my gf go as I've a poor family & not an ambitious guy, & have the notion that I would certainly lose out to any guy who looks like shit, character like shit but have a car. Am I the only one to feel this way?

silverhawk
16-09-2004, 12:50 AM
Seriously now this phrase suited Sing men the most "No Money No Honey"

asjer
16-09-2004, 12:51 AM
True LOVE is beyond words, distance, actions, race, creed, appearance, money or status. If any of those are cause/s for concern, then it's not LOVE.

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 12:52 AM
I think most of us are blind in one way or another because of Love. :D

Bro, I think you should have quoted it as "So-called Love" since it is usually not "True Love".. Love can be so superficial and one of the party might not even realise that is not "True Love"... :(

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 12:55 AM
I am pressurized sometimes to let my gf go

Nah no need 2 let go if she's not those materialistic type. There are still some gd 1 around jus tat....getting lesser oni. Quite true tat Malaysian n Thai girls ain't tat materialistic. Proably becoz the edu std there is lower??
SG, HK and Jap girls being the worst. :(

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 12:56 AM
True LOVE is beyond words, distance, actions, race, creed, appearance, money or status. If any of those are cause/s for concern, then it's not LOVE.

Bro, Very well-said indeed. I personally feel that "If love is with motive, then it is not "True Love".."

blade
16-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Proably becoz the edu std there is lower??
SG, HK and Jap girls being the worst. :(

even thou the edu std is definately lower but i don think thats the case..education dosent teach u that about love...i think the problem lies with the society here...

Nesta
16-09-2004, 01:13 AM
True love is unattainable with our society being this way :(
Thats why I dun use the term 'true love' anymore ... I prefer to use 'sincere love'.

There's too many responsibilities sometimes, too many surrounding influences, factors to allow for true love. Its quite sad but its true ... if a prince from UK falls in love with a hooker & wants to marry her, what would happen? Disappointment from royal family, shock reactions from public, severe insults from media, disapproval from everyone ... If he has true love, & opt to elope, will the hooker suffer? She may not mind but would he mind her suffering? No offense to bros believing in true love, i do too, but it is very very hard to love someone even near to the ideal 'true'

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 01:27 AM
even thou the edu std is definately lower but i don think thats the case..education dosent teach u that about love...i think the problem lies with the society here...

Dunno how far i'm right abt tis. When the edu gets higher, girls are able to secure higher post. Eg Mid or even senior mgmt perhaps. Unlike 20 yrs ago where u can hardly find a lady driver around. Although garment says nowaday more ladies are able to accept man with either lower edu or post then them, i really dont believe the fig is really substanial. Most of them still believe tat future husband mus be of even higher std then themselves.

Unlike other poorer countries where all u c are the next door kampong folks, sg lower edu but chio girls knew they still stand a chance of hooking a rich guy with their beauty. They knew how much their life wld change if they manage to get 1. N they work even harder toward their goal. In short, material come above all. As for true love.....well like the chinese saying goes. Cnot eat when hungry rite?

Sigh maybe tats leave us poorer man no choice but aim at those prc. :(

Johnston
16-09-2004, 01:29 AM
I really like to wonder, how true is the "less materialistic" part of Macho's saying going to work out.

I have read volume upon volume of soppy romance stories/poems, am a average poet, can think of a hundred ways to say "love you", but its all useless.

I still see the gals i like going along with the guys who can spend thousands to woo them.

And me?
Im pining after my one school love, who is now in girls home.

Johnston
16-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Unlike other poorer countries where all u c are the next door kampong folks, sg lower edu but chio girls knew they still stand a chance of hooking a rich guy with their beauty. They knew how much their life wld change if they manage to get 1. N they work even harder toward their goal. In short, material come above all. As for true love.....well like the chinese saying goes. Cnot eat when hungry rite?

Sigh maybe tats leave us poorer man no choice but aim at those prc. :(

We are the guys.
It is our role to be the head of the house.

How many of us can hold our head high if the wife is the breadwinner?

True. The head cannot think when the stomach is hungry.

Even th PRC these days are becoming money grubber

mayday
16-09-2004, 01:37 AM
IMHO, when u love someone with everything u have got, she will become the focus of yer life, yer everything. that is true love on yer side. if the gal u love also did wat u did..then i say U r god damn lucky to have someone to love u as dearly as u love them. this is wat i call true love on both side. this type of love will be strong.

Juz to differentiate btw love and juz blind influaction, for the former, u go in with yer eyes wide open, knowing the flaws and gd points of yer partner and is able to accept them for who they are and not who u want them to be.this love is more stable too...the latter is juz a passing feeling, tho the feeling can be as intense as the former..it will fizzle out soon enuff..

juz my 2 cents...feel free to comment. :)

siamcutey
16-09-2004, 01:40 AM
For a cheongster whose fav pastime is to bonk pretty gorgeous girls.

The only time when he realised true love with the girl he really like, he will never want to really go on with sex sex and more sex. He will only want to spend as much quality time with her as possible.

SC

birdyteo
16-09-2004, 01:57 AM
isnt this a good thing? :D

birdyteo
16-09-2004, 03:31 AM
given the following equations i would like to draw some conclusions

first we state that girls require time and money
woman = money x time

and we all know that time is money
time = money

therefore,
woman = money x money = (money)2 (to the power of 2)

and because money is 'the root of all evil'
money = sq root evil

therefore,
woman = (sq root evil)2

we conclude
woman = evil

stating that true love is blind
true love = blind

we substitute the values into this equation 'man truly love woman'
we are forced to conclude that
man is blinded by evil :D

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 10:19 AM
We are the guys.
It is our role to be the head of the house.

How many of us can hold our head high if the wife is the breadwinner?

Agree bit surprises do come around sometime. Even more nowadays with so much retrenchment. Many relation get sour after the man get retrenched. It only show most cannot withstand the test of true love. Back to the same old verse..."No money no honey". Goddamn it ain't thee women suppose to standby their love one especially thru rough time?? Sigh! :(

robertking
16-09-2004, 10:36 AM
let me give you my own take of true love: it is manifested in the following ways:
1. almost always do not involve sex;
2. almost always involve element of personal sacrifice;
3. almost always it is like a calling;
Examples are a plenty:
1. true love of human beings; mother therasa; etc.
2. true love of bed ridden spouses;
3. true love of animal species; stay in the jungle for years to study them and fight for their survival;
many, many other examples... gee all this serious thinking is giving a headache also.....

medicheng
16-09-2004, 10:57 AM
think i got something very true about girls to share with u all... dunno related to this topic or not...

When girls are quiet, Millions of things are running in their mind.

When girls are not arguing, They are thinking deeply.

When girls look 'staringly' at you, They are wondering how long you will be around.

When girls answer "i'm fine" after a few seconds, They are not at all fine.

When girls stare at you, They are wondering why are you lying.

When girls lay on your chest, They are wishing for you to be theirs forever.

When girls call you everyday, They are seeking for your attention.

When girls want to see you everyday, They want to be loved and pampered by you.

When girls sms u everyday, They miss you and want you to reply at least once.

When girls say I LOVE YOU, They mean it.

When girls say that they can't live without you, They have made up their mind that you are their future.

Finally..
When girls say "i miss you", No one in this world can miss you more than them..

waypastprime
16-09-2004, 11:03 AM
How does one distinguish true love? :rolleyes:

Lust and true love are separated by a thin line and if one professes to know the limits clear and cut, they are mostly the ones finding hard to differentiate.

Often at times, most keep telling themselves not to fall in love with 'huan chang nu zi'. But what is the outcome? In the end, most found themselves entangled in this love web unwittingly. I have seen too many real examples and even find myself more vulnerable if I seek my 'regular' often.

Things are easier said than done. So I choose to chiong less than get myself embroiled in this 'forever confusing' relationship. :(

medicheng
16-09-2004, 11:05 AM
hmmmm i dunno wat is really true love... but i know wat i mean by truly loving a girl ba.

Think of a guy who so called stead with a girl, loved her, together for 4 months plus, seldom even hold her hands, helped her settle her debts, then i found out she was with another guy, still trying to give her a chance... by being still by her side, bringing her out like usual... until one day, she asked me am i the one that told the other guy she two timed... damn... thats it...

maybe from now on no more true love for me ba. true love scarred my life.

medicheng
16-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Lust and love is seperated just by a thin line.... if u r confused either it is lust or love, u r not alone, alot of people in the world is facing the same confusion as u

guzzler
16-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Love, Love, Love. Are you guys going soft?

Let's get back to discussing pussy!

kekekekekekeke

(sorry, I'm bored this morning)....carry on!

waypastprime
16-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Love, Love, Love. Are you guys going soft?

Let's get back to discussing pussy!

kekekekekekeke

Pussy comes under Lust. Love is inter-linked with Lust. So we should not be too far off then. :p

medicheng
16-09-2004, 11:19 AM
brother guzzler... there is this saying.... guys use love to get pussy... and girls use pussy to get love.... are they linked? haha

robertking
16-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Pussy comes under Lust. Love is inter-linked with Lust. So we should not be too far off then. :p
here we go again, just realise that nobody is interested in serious philosophical posting, it is like playing piano to cows.....
alright one more try; let us be scientific about this ok;
first we must come up with a system and unit of measurement because what cannot be measured cannot be determined....so the first thing to answer what is true love is come up with a system and unit of measurement....got it?

guzzler
16-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Measure pussy.....can
Measure love.......can not!

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 11:33 AM
first we must come up with a system and unit of measurement because what cannot be measured cannot be determined....so the first thing to answer what is true love is come up with a system and unit of measurement....got it?

Measure by the unit "C" lor. Her love 4 me = 1c (i got career). Her love 4 me = 2c (i got career n cash). Her love 4 me = 3c (I got career, cash and gd at talking cock). :D

DNAT
16-09-2004, 12:30 PM
To me, true love =
- I take care 99% of the house chores
- I brew herbal supplements/drinks for her to sooth her heatiness
- I cook her fav dishes on public holidays
- I listen to her gossip/complains on work concerns

then when she asked: "The LV handbag (S$840) very nice hor? " .... I replied: "lets watch 'Crisis Zone' on cable Ch 12 on Sat nite :D

This is Love

asdfghjkl
16-09-2004, 12:38 PM
dnat.. did that really happen to u?? :)

Criminalz
16-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Love is in the air...

dark^jedi
16-09-2004, 01:18 PM
\
then when she asked: "The LV handbag (S$840) very nice hor? " .... I replied: "lets watch 'Crisis Zone' on cable Ch 12 on Sat nite :D

This is Love

LoL! Now this is something I can learn to say! :D

DNAT
16-09-2004, 01:25 PM
dnat.. did that really happen to u?? :)ya ... final answer = I chip in S$400 and she treat me tim sum lunch ...= I cheong Batam lesser by one trip :o

DNAT
16-09-2004, 01:29 PM
LoL! Now this is something I can learn to say! :D
those documentary/reality programmes will soften her material desires ... but hor days later she will pop the same question again ... haizzz :(

foolish_
16-09-2004, 01:36 PM
What is true love? True love is being foolish. Period. Kekeke......tok cok nia hor.

But seriously, the definition of Love is very different from people to people.

Give an example. During courtship, a guy is willing to drop everything at work just to be able to spend more time with her. That's love? But the gal may complain that you earn so little, how to get marry?

After married, the guy focus more and more on his work so that he can make more money for her but resulting in lesser time with her. Is that love? But the wife now says, you hardly spend any time with me.

Love is a very funny thing. Today it can mean one thing, tomorrow, it can mean another.

DNAT
16-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Love is a very funny thing. Today it can mean one thing, tomorrow, it can mean another.

knn, I would say Love is similar to intoxication stimulants (eg. alcohol) ----
initial stage = si bei song till you reach Ju Long
after effects = dehydrated + loss of focus + frustrations (even fatal)

I very good hor? :D

foolish_
16-09-2004, 01:55 PM
knn, I would say Love is similar to intoxication stimulants (eg. alcohol) ----
initial stage = si bei song till you reach Ju Long
after effects = dehydrated + loss of focus + frustrations (even fatal)

I very good hor? :D

Nbz, for once you not talking cock. Very chun and straight to the heart. Up pts for you man........opps..... :D

ryanlim
16-09-2004, 01:57 PM
come to think of it, is our residential C**e H**g King trying to hint to us something???? :confused:

time for us to get ready our red packet for his Big Day maybe :rolleyes:

DNAT
16-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Nbz, for once you not talking cock. Very chun and straight to the heart. Up pts for you man........opps..... :D
nb, I got ingredients one also leh ... dun say I always tcss kong jiao wey hor .... wait I give example until it straight to your heart arh :cool:

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 02:07 PM
nb, I got ingredients one also leh ... dun say I always tcss kong jiao wey hor .... wait I give example until it straight to your heart arh :cool:

Burrrrp.. Sorie eat 2 much leow. Nobody go take lunch 2day?? Everyone down here tok cock bah leow ar? :D

Niceman
16-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Raining cats and dogs outside now....:(
Boring, that's why here lor......why ?? U got delivery?

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Raining cats and dogs outside now....:(
Boring, that's why here lor......why ?? U got delivery?

Raining cat n dog?? Eat them lor. Free somemore. A delicacies to many! :D

DNAT
16-09-2004, 02:31 PM
come to think of it, is our residential C**e H**g King trying to hint to us something????

time for us to get ready our red packet for his Big Day maybe :rolleyes:
wow .... you hint to say MDX shotgun ----> getting married :confused:

DNAT
16-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Burrrrp.. Sorie eat 2 much leow. Nobody go take lunch 2day?? Everyone down here tok cock bah leow ar? :D
no need to cho kang meh? no cho kang where got lunch to eat ?

I dun eat cat eat dog ... I like to eat snake ;)

Microsoft
16-09-2004, 02:38 PM
no cho kang where got lunch to eat ?

Hee! Ball kang chor oso mus eat wat. Tat y tis world got so many criminal...Opps! Kong sala wei leow. Tah teo pat lang leow. Better run. :D

asdfghjkl
16-09-2004, 04:10 PM
this thread became a tcss liao ah... kekekeke :)

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 04:26 PM
I really like to wonder, how true is the "less materialistic" part of Macho's saying going to work out.

I still see the gals i like going along with the guys who can spend thousands to woo them.

Bro,

I know that $$ does makes a difference. If a guy got more $$, he will tend to be able to chase a wider range of girls (Rich, average, poor, Higher Education, Lower Education etc..). Whereas for poor guys like us, we only have lesser selections... I personally do know some girls who are not that materialistic in terms of just going for rich guys. They still go for true and sincere love. Of course to them, if the person who love them got $$, it will be better. But in terms of the criteria for a good husband, they will still choose one that truly loves them and not just because of whether the guy are loaded with $...

I personally feel that "If a nice girl doesn't love you, even if you spend tons of $$ on them, they still won't love you..". Maybe initially, they will feel comfortable with the rich guy but as time passes by, they will know whether the rich guys truly loves them. Rich guys are human beings as well and I personally feel that they can be sincere and serious in love as well.

And me?
Im pining after my one school love, who is now in girls home.

All the Best to you.

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 04:36 PM
For a cheongster whose fav pastime is to bonk pretty gorgeous girls.

The only time when he realised true love with the girl he really like, he will never want to really go on with sex sex and more sex. He will only want to spend as much quality time with her as possible.

SC

I personally find that this is very true.

When a guy has found someone who he truly loves, he will only want to spend as much time with her whenever he can. It just occurs naturally. Whatever things he does and whatever decisions that he has to make, he will think for the girl since it might affect the girl as well and he has to be more careful about it...

asdfghjkl
16-09-2004, 04:43 PM
well... i certainly second his opinion too.. but in my case, the girl wants sex too! :D

foolish_
16-09-2004, 05:13 PM
I personally find that this is very true.

Bro, u found your true love liao is it? Nbz, ask so many questions. No need lah, arrange TCSS outing and buy us kopi or beer than we explain to you the real meaning of True Love lah.

:D

robertking
16-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Bro, u found your true love liao is it? Nbz, ask so many questions. No need lah, arrange TCSS outing and buy us kopi or beer than we explain to you the real meaning of True Love lah.

so how? today apollo kopi or bk burger?

DNAT
16-09-2004, 05:27 PM
so how? today apollo kopi or bk burger?uncle, you asking Looksee or Ah Fool :confused:

robertking
16-09-2004, 05:33 PM
uncle, you asking Looksee or Ah Fool :confused:
foolish uncle, where is your area of ops??

DNAT
16-09-2004, 05:42 PM
you like that ask ... confirm you mistaken uncle Foo as uncle Lucy :D

robertking
16-09-2004, 05:50 PM
you like that ask ... confirm you mistaken uncle Foo as uncle Lucy :D
oops be careful, this is state secret under ISD act.... ;)

foolish_
16-09-2004, 05:54 PM

Alternating between the 3 coffee shops in Jurong East Central. There's where all the C and D cuppers are (according to a certain MIA bro called Ah Tu)........ :D

robertking
16-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Alternating between the 3 coffee shops in Jurong East Central. There's where all the C and D cuppers are (according to a certain MIA bro called Ah Tu)........ :D
uncle, JE convenient for me also, i cari makan in Jurong...... ;)

Hitman
16-09-2004, 06:57 PM
"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only what you are expecting to give."

"A bell is not a bell til you ring it,
A song is not a song til you sing it,
Love is not love til you give it"

"Wen shi jian qin wei he wu, zhi jiao ren shen si xiang xu." - from 'Shen Diao Xia Lu' by Jing Yong. The story of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu perhaps is the best classic example of 'true love'.... despite the passage of time and against all odds, Yang Guo showed everyone what is true love and they're eventually united as one. Although it is just fiction but I guess it very much sums up what true love is...

Go forth and love, and be hurt and be healed, and love again... and only through getting hurt, you'll realise the significance and understand the meaning of 'true love' when you give and do receive in return...

Well, perhaps that's my 'definition' of 'true love' - unconditional giving including the sacrifice of one's life... But then again, my 'definition' only applies if it is working both ways. One-sided love is never true love in any sense and in this modern society where material possessions inhibits the minds of people, I'm not sure if 'true love' lives anymore... or if 'true love' ever exists in the first place... whatever it is - Love? True or untrue? Only time will tell....

So, why bother with defining what 'true love' is? A friend once told me - Not all of life's questions will have an answer... Just follow your heart and give the best of you to the person you are with now... ;)

asjer
16-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Actually quite simple lah. If lust, it's hit and sleep, if love, you try to make the session last so that both parties enjoy lor. :p

Lust and love is seperated just by a thin line.... if u r confused either it is lust or love, u r not alone, alot of people in the world is facing the same confusion as u

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 07:57 PM
hmmmm i dunno wat is really true love... but i know wat i mean by truly loving a girl ba.

Think of a guy who so called stead with a girl, loved her, together for 4 months plus, seldom even hold her hands, helped her settle her debts, then i found out she was with another guy, still trying to give her a chance... by being still by her side, bringing her out like usual... until one day, she asked me am i the one that told the other guy she two timed... damn... thats it...

maybe from now on no more true love for me ba. true love scarred my life.

Bro,

I pity your past encounter and I have been through similar situation as well, sometimes ago. But at least you are better than me. At least you are officially with her. I am not even her bf yet. We do things together like bf/gf. We meet up everyday and chat with each other for more than 16 hours daily. She has told me that whenever she think of her future, she will think of me. She has told me that she will be very happy and satisfied if she is my wife. And she has also told me that I am what she wants all along, as a good husband. I have hugged her before and I have always stand by her whenever she is moody and whenever she is confused. I have always stand by her whenever she needs any advice on her past relationships since she has just broken off with her ex-bf. And I have even made breakfast for her everyday and bring it to her office. I have also bought lunch and snacks for her everytime she feels like eating something.

And guess what, she has found a new bf and she doesn't even want me to know. I am not officially her bf but at least I feel that she should have tell me since she knows it all along that I like her but I hold back as I want to give her time to settle her thoughts first before we can be together. Just to be fair to her. In my mind, by keeping me in the dark and still want me to pamper her, buy things for her, keep her company, I will have the feelings that she is just trying to make use of me since she doesn't tell me that she has already found a new bf. Of course even if she tell me that she has a new bf, I will still pamper her, treat her well and accompany her, but what I want is frankness. I sense something wrong since she starts to give attitute to me everytime I talked to her. I sense something wrong whenever she starts to be discreet about her conversation over the phone or does not wan to let me know anything about her. I have manage to discover it through some means and I realise that the timing when she gives me all the attitute stuffs coincides with the time when she accepted the guy as her bf.

Although they have already known each other for few years, but she only manage to meet up with him twice and it was only then, I realise something wrong. And he knows that she has just break off with her ex-bf. And yet he try to hold her hands and ask her to become his gf during the second outing after few years. And yet, she agree to it. If he is a gentlemen, he wouldn't have taken advantage of the situation. If I have taken advantage of the situation, I believe that she is already mine but my conscious tells me that I shouldn't since she has to settle her thoughts first. And that's why i say gentlemen always lose out. Even after I have realise that she already has a bf, I still treat her well despite the fact that she still give me all the attitues. I am a guy with dignity and pride. Once my dignity is being antagonise and my limit is reached, I can say out anything and I can do anything just to scold the person. And I have finally reached my limit and tell her off. And guess what she say. She told me that I am puting all the blame on her and she has never ask me to treat her well. And she told me that we cannot be friends anymore.

I have thought about it for a while and realise that I shouldn't have been a gentlemen. If I can be like her current bf in which when she is in a state of confusion, he still took advantage of the situation, then I won't lose out. But it took both hands to clap. Since she has already made her choice, I respect it and just have to let go. And what I mean by letting go is to release my feelings towards her. What I am sad is that she doesn't even want me as her friend. Although I have scolded her but that is because my pride is being hurt by her attitute and that was my retaliation. And yet, she doesn't even cherish our friendship.

Now, I am a better person since I have realised that many young girls are often being blinded by all the sweet-talkings and exterior things that guys do, instead of really understand that the guys who truly loves her are the ones that wouldn't take any advantage of her even if the situation allows. And I realise that many young girls often do not know who are the guys who treat her sincerely and who truly loves them. They often picked those guys whom they feel, can sweet-talk them and always take advantage of them. And I have changed from then onwards. I feel that girls always like guys to decieve them instead of treating them sincerely.

What is True Love? Many girls do know since they can only see the superficial stuffs that guys do for them instead of being able to see those guys who sincerely standing by them.

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 08:13 PM
come to think of it, is our residential C**e H**g King trying to hint to us something????

time for us to get ready our red packet for his Big Day maybe

:eek: Bro, Who is the C**e H**g king huh? Tell me leh.. Kekeke... :D

MachoDevilX
16-09-2004, 08:16 PM
wow .... you hint to say MDX shotgun ----> getting married

Wah.. Bro, I am still young to get married leh. Still got long long way to go. I might even consider becoming a monk in "Guang Ming Shan". :D

Must visit me when I am there horr... Sometimes going very often to the cheonging place, must also find some time to go to temple leh... :D

Bonker911
16-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Love is wanting and doing the best for the beloved; even if it brings pain or losing her again...

"Kor Chet Nam Dta"
(Wipe Your Tears)
from the Clash album Soundshake

Wipe your tears, can you see me now? Do you know who I am, or have you forgotten already?

I'm the same person as I used to be, the person who still loves you whatever happens, even though you've abandoned me.

And today, you've been abandoned by him and I know how much it hurts.

If you don't object, I want to hold you in my arms, have you lay your head on my shoulder.

We can believe in each other, trust each other this time.

I haven't come to take advantage of you when you're weak.

Just to help and look after you. I haven't come to replace him.

I know that I can't replace him, and I know that he's the only one in your heart.

All I ask is to softly dry your tears, as I used to do for you when we were lovers.

It doesn't matter, I'm not asking you to come back to me, I know where I should be.

Although I love you, I've never thought of trying to force you to come back, I just don't want to see you as sad as this.

http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics/042.htm

http://thai.cside.tv/jukebox/r/clash200302-mv1.ram

MachoDevilX
17-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Here's something to share with all bros
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and
ends with a tear.
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
What do you do when the only person who can
make you stop crying is the person who made you
cry?
If love isn't a game, why are there so many
players?
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and
impossible to forget.
You can only go as far as you push!
Actions speak louder than words.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,
love somebody else.
Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing
the good stuff.
Life's short. If you don't look around once in a
while you might miss it.
A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find
and lucky to have.
Some people make the world special by just
being in it.
Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to
look ahead, you can look beside you and your
best friend will be there.
True friendship never ends.
Friends are forever.
Good friends are like stars....you don't always see
them, but you know they are always there.
Don't frown, you never know who is falling in love
with your smile.
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then
it's not the end.
Most people walk in and out of your life, but only
friends leave footprints in your heart.
If u love something...let it go.
If it comes back to you its yours....
If it doesn't then it never was.
A kiss is just a kiss until u find the one you love. A
hug is just a hug until its from the one ur thinking
of. A dream is just a dream until u make it come
true. LOVE is just a word until its proven 2 u.

Send this on to everyone special in your life, even
the people who really make you mad sometimes.
Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty
seconds of happiness wasted.

When love was not returned when you gave it
out... Do not despair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

medicheng
17-09-2004, 09:50 AM
Actually quite simple lah. If lust, it's hit and sleep, if love, you try to make the session last so that both parties enjoy lor. :pone more for if love.... u try to make multi sessions out of it...

medicheng
17-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Bro,

I pity your past encounter and I have been through similar situation as well, sometimes ago.... :)

yo brother. although she is offically my gf, she only like let me hold her hands just a few times, bought her so many things, brought her to good places for makan, in the end this shit happens. somemore someone told me she went night safari with that guy, and not only one told me... other people told me too... i asked her, she kept on denying.... and that night is the mass blackout night..

now i am with another girl who love me more and proud of me. haha. sometimes must also thank her, or else i wont move on and met the present girl.

cheers dude. love is never understood.

medicheng
17-09-2004, 10:01 AM
this is wat i called love.

Somebody - Depeche Mode

I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone who’ll stand by my side
And give me support
And in return
She’ll get my support
She will listen to me
When I want to speak
About the world we live in
And life in general
Though my views may be wrong
They may even be perverted
She’ll hear me out
And won’t easily be converted
To my way of thinking
In fact she’ll often disagree
But at the end of it all
She will understand me
Aaaahhhhh....

I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and
With every breath
Someone who’ll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest
I will almost like
I don’t want to be tied
To anyone’s strings
I’m carefully trying to steer clear of
Those things
But when I’m asleep
I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick
In a case like this
I’ll get away with it
Aaaahhhhh....

MachoDevilX
17-09-2004, 10:23 AM
yo brother. although she is offically my gf, she only like let me hold her hands just a few times, bought her so many things, brought her to good places for makan, in the end this shit happens. somemore someone told me she went night safari with that guy, and not only one told me... other people told me too... i asked her, she kept on denying.... and that night is the mass blackout night..

now i am with another girl who love me more and proud of me. haha. sometimes must also thank her, or else i wont move on and met the present girl.

cheers dude. love is never understood.

Bro,

I am really happy for you that you have finally found your true love now. I can understand your feelings at that point of time when you realise that she has been going out with another guy behind your back. To a lot of girls, they don't find anything wrong about it but to us guys who treat relationship seriously, we will feel really hurt about it. We wouldn't mind if she tells us straight but we hate the feelings of being kept in the dark.

A friend has told me that if the girl deny that she has another guy in front of you, it means that she has also likings in you and that's why she won't want to tell you anything until she can confirm her feelings. Since she doesn't want to let go a nice guy like us and in the same time, she wants to give herself more choices outside. But to us guys, it is different... We simply hated the feelings of being treated this way... We hated the feelings of being kept in the dark.

Anyway, what has passed, has passed. Most importantly is that we learn something from every relationship. I wish you all the best in your current relationship.

waypastprime
17-09-2004, 10:29 AM
My conclusion:

True love is when she/he sincerely meant it when both said "I Do" during the vow and not because there's a need to carry on with the proceedings. ;)

How many really take into account of that nowadays? :rolleyes:

ian_dragonboat
17-09-2004, 10:40 AM
wat is true love???

how many of u had found yr true love? if so, y r u still here?

medicheng
17-09-2004, 10:46 AM
Bro,
... We hated the feelings of being kept in the dark.

Anyway, what has passed, has passed. Most importantly is that we learn something from every relationship. I wish you all the best in your current relationship.

yeah if she told me all in the start i will have let go happily and will not be that depressed. the truth is that she hidden it from me for a month and i been bearing it all. thinking to trust her as she told a different story from the rest. i give her the benefits of trust... in the end when the other guy dun wan her, she asked me, are u the one that told him i two timed? i was totally dumbfold...

haha.... and thanks for your well wishing... to you too dude. may you find someone u love and love you. and lets carry on cheonging behind our OC back ok? be it cheap thrills or ex thrills.... keke....

MachoDevilX
17-09-2004, 10:53 AM
wat is true love???

Bro, Totally Agree. I guess alot of us won't be here in the first place if we are not sick of all the "Hurtful feelings" that we have been through in relationships. And that's why we rather pay to get happiness, rather than suffer and yet still has to pay (in terms of all the sacrifices, enduring all th attitutes, etc..). But eventually, when we have found someone whom we truly love, then we will start to find back our conscience.

ian_dragonboat
17-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Bro, Totally Agree. I guess alot of us won't be here in the first place if we are not sick of all the "Hurtful feelings" that we have been through in relationships. And that's why we rather pay to get happiness, rather than suffer and yet still has to pay (in terms of all the sacrifices, enduring all th attitutes, etc..). But eventually, when we have found someone whom we truly love, then we will start to find back our conscience.

90% of the gal value FAITHFUL top on their list of wat they want of her bf/hubby.

can we give up the forest bcose of one tree?

i had found my TREE. . . . . . but. . . . .

DNAT
17-09-2004, 11:12 AM
wat is true love???

I found my tree also .... my life insurance policy / retirement plan ... still here is because I wanna tcss :D

ian_dragonboat
17-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I found my tree also .... my life insurance policy / retirement plan ... still here is because I wanna tcss :D

i cant tcss. . . . . tat tortise aim me.

DNAT
17-09-2004, 11:42 AM
ya ... final answer = I chip in S$400 and she treat me tim sum lunch ...= I cheong Batam lesser by one trip :o

NBzz .... duno which joker minus my rept (this is okay lah), but hor he quote my above post and left this:

What is True Love? 16-09-2004 09:34 PM
- no nick, no comments, no nothing

Alamak, why wanna minus my point when I tell you all the truth?

To that fella who wanna minus my point: If you disagree my view point, why not appear and post your view point and we can learn and share?

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 12:40 PM
dnat i up u lor.. after spreading some around first.. kekeke..

Microsoft
17-09-2004, 12:46 PM
dnat i up u lor..

U wat??? Ni shang ler ta?? U all 2..... Heheh! :D

Looksee
17-09-2004, 01:01 PM
dnat i up u lor

U "up" dnat? Where's the FR?

Bb77
17-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Here's something that I have found from the Net which I think some bros might have seen it before. Just want to share with everyone...

If you love someone, let them go. If
they return to you, it was meant to be. If
they don't, their love was never yours to
begin with...

a great love is when you shed tears
and still cares for him & still longs for
him, he begins to love another and yet
you still smile and say " I'm happy for
you " (:

the worst thing in the world is
seeing the one you love with the one
they love.
you always leave the ones who leaves
you and leaves the one who loves you.

loving is not how you forget but how
you forgive, not how you listen but how
you understand, not what you see but
how you feel and not how you let go but
how you hold on.

a guy and a girl can be just friends ,
but.. at one point or another , one of
them will fall for the other , maybe
temporary , maybe at wrong time ,
maybe too late , maybe ..
Just maybe... forever...

If someone comes into your life and becomes a
part of you but for some reasons he couldn't stay,
don't cry too much... Just be glad that your paths
crossed and; somehow he made you happy even
for a while. Time will tell. If he's yours he will surely
come back.Don't throw your back to love when it's
already in front of you. Don't drive it away from you
because if you do, someday you'll think again why
you let love fly away when it was once residing
next to you. Treasure the one who loves you! It's
not easy to find a person who loves you. It's
always more valuable to have a sincere heart. The
greatest regrets in our lives are the risks we did
not take. If you think something will make you.
happy, GO FOR IT. Remember that we pass this
way only once. Time doesn't wait. If you think you
might have found the right one, treasure the
person, don't let that person get away. Don't let
fear hold You back. Give it a try else you might
regret later..."No one other than ourselves know
what can truly make us happy."

bro, which website do u go. wanna share

HighLife
17-09-2004, 02:59 PM
quite touching to see someone started a thread on "true love" when it has become too evasive in our society where the focus is all on exterior and material.....

to me true love is to love someone with zero expectations, that is even if you cannot be together with your love, you will still care and have her in your heart and you live to no regrets. quite hard for us as most of us need encouragements along the way, how to persist when you see no results and worse still, there may be no results after all your sincere efforts......

that's why I believe in loving someone truly, you love and you may have expectations, but you learn to love from the person's point of view, that is you love her in the manner she is comfortable, you put yourself in her shoes and you spare a thought for her. Thus, even when she says a "no" to you, you are not devastated but comforted, as when you see from her perspective, you will begin to realise her "no" is not a rejection but a suggestion for you to avoid unnecessary heartaches........

The lessons I learned abt love is that when it is with you, you never cherish, when it is over, then you start to regret.

The theme of love for me now is to cherish while I can, always strive to see and love from the other person's perspective. Love may be blind but is not self-fish. I believe that our journey of love though may not be smooth all the way, but at least we can get to enjoy the sweetness along the way while taking time to smell the roses even as we get hurt by the thorns.

HighLife
17-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Sad to say, I personally find that Gentleman always end up in the losing end in a relationship. :([/QUOTE]

becos we guys always tend to be ruled by the small head and not the big one....what is hidden always seems to be have so much control, no matter how insignificant it is.

MachoDevilX
17-09-2004, 03:32 PM
bro, which website do u go. wanna share

Wah, bro. I really wouldn't want to see your reps being minused in my thread leh.. Hope that you are lucky enough to be able to escape the punishment from the moderator..

Once again, just and advice to all bros visiting this thread.
Please do not quote the entire postings since it will be very lengthy and may results in your reps pts being deducted by the moderators

MachoDevilX
17-09-2004, 03:41 PM
to me true love is to love someone with zero expectations, that is even if you cannot be together with your love, you will still care and have her in your heart and you live to no regrets. quite hard for us as most of us need encouragements along the way, how to persist when you see no results and worse still, there may be no results after all your sincere efforts......

Bro, I totally agree with your definition of "True Love" especially the paragraph that I have quoted above. I will up your reps later for writing such a good article.
Cheers!!!

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 03:42 PM
erm.. quote a few sentences is enough liao, not totally cant quote la :)

MachoDevilX
17-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Bro asdfghjkl, you might want to highlight it bigger leh. Let me help you. :D

quote a few sentences is enough liao, not totally cant quote la

robertking
17-09-2004, 03:49 PM
NBzz .... duno which joker minus my rept (this is okay lah), but hor he quote my above post and left this:

What is True Love? 16-09-2004 09:34 PM
- no nick, no comments, no nothing

Alamak, why wanna minus my point when I tell you all the truth?

To that fella who wanna minus my point: If you disagree my view point, why not appear and post your view point and we can learn and share?
me...me....me.....; i hust had mee for lunch...

yohjimbo
17-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Dear Brothers
After many years of marriage I said to my wife one day.....you know if I had to live my life all over and get married all over again....I would choose you.
She was reduced to tears and major sobbing...........No sound bites, no smart remarks, no snide comments ....simple sweet and to the point...... maybe that is true love.

I got married quite young ..I was and am madly in love with her....I did not make the mistake of waiting for something better to come along......she was lovely and passionate.....we have lovely children.....the children especially the first born reinforce the fact that we were meant to be together.......maybe that is true love.....

We fight and are at each other's throats sometimes......there is real anger when we argue.......we care ...that is why the fights are spectacular...there is some real passion.......maybe that is true love.....

Yohjimbo......

HighLife
17-09-2004, 03:53 PM
How does one distinguish true love? :rolleyes:

Lust and true love are separated by a thin line and if one professes to know the limits clear and cut, they are mostly the ones finding hard to differentiate.

Often at times, most keep telling themselves not to fall in love with 'huan chang nu zi'. But what is the outcome? In the end, most found themselves entangled in this love web unwittingly. I have seen too many real examples and even find myself more vulnerable if I seek my 'regular' often.

Things are easier said than done. So I choose to chiong less than get myself embroiled in this 'forever confusing' relationship. :(

Bro, I thot the topic here is abt true love in general and not this "love with WL" thing that seems ever burning and not fading...........

LTPGTD
17-09-2004, 09:10 PM
True love, well to an extent, i believe that u will not end up marrying the person u loved most in ur life... guess this applies to both guys n gals... it;s kinda sad, but i guess it;s the reality of life nwadays... the one u marry may b someone u love, but then is he or she the one u move most in this lifetime?? most of the time it would b someone u know u would be able to face for the rest of ur life, and also someone u know u can spend the rest of ur life together with...

so if bros/sis here can find their true love, and know that she/he is the one u love most in ur lifetime, and marry her/him, and she/he feels the same way towards you, well got to treasure it much, cos not everyone is as fortunate as you... at least i know im not... cos i know i've already lost the one i loved most in my life... even thou im not married... ;)

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 10:38 PM
at least better than never marry and loved before.. mine was chosen by my mother and i just followed.. :(

Bonker911
17-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Like A Scent

You are the face of Romance
Delicate trace of fragance
Touch and linger in my heart
(Though long have we part)
Till my beating rose does end -
You will still be on my mind.

For my Lady Lily-White...

vesfreq
17-09-2004, 11:39 PM

well said :p

Happens all too often that it is almost impossible to determine whether it is an acceptable social norm. XD

Bonker911
17-09-2004, 11:51 PM
After many years of marriage I said to my wife one day.....you know if I had to live my life all over and get married all over again....I would choose you. She was reduced to tears and major sobbing...........No sound bites, no smart remarks, no snide comments ....simple sweet and to the point...... maybe that is true love.

We fight and are at each other's throats sometimes......there is real anger when we argue.......we care ...that is why the fights are spectacular...there is some real passion.......maybe that is true love.....

Yohjimbo......
For bro Yohjimbo & wife
(and all blessed to find their soul-mate)...

When You Are Old
by William Butler Yeats

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

asdfghjkl
18-09-2004, 12:01 AM
hehe.. now tcss mode liao this thread :D

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 12:15 AM
my love story is in my signature

曾经,有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前...但我没有好好珍惜,等我失去的时候才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事. ...莫过于此。 如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会, 我会对那个女孩子说三个字: 我爱你。.. 如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限, 我希望是..一万年!

Haiz...天長地久有時盡, 此恨綿綿無絕期。 :(

asdfghjkl
18-09-2004, 12:34 AM
wa.. i no chinese installed cant c wat writings ler.. :(

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 12:42 AM

Download window chinese support la. Then wat u c?? Lidat izit. "!@#$%^&&" Then take is as Big Sexy n me fucking each other lor. Kerker! :D

Big Sexy
18-09-2004, 12:45 AM
try this if u r using IE...

on the toolbar.. click on view.
then select encode
then select chinese font type

if still cannot repeat the step above and then disable auto select..

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 12:53 AM
hmmm.. how about me and u screwing WPP.. ;)

SHHH dun say so loud leh Wait DNAT jealous. BTW u still got anymore of those "got money oso cnot get" movie clip boh? :D

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 12:55 AM
try this if u r using IE...

on the toolbar.. click on view.
then select encode
then select chinese font type

if still cannot repeat the step above and then disable auto select..

If all the above fail can try pouring water into ur cpu. Then sure can c 1. :D

asdfghjkl
18-09-2004, 12:59 AM
after doing that, i got the msg.. u need to install the language pack.. blah blah.. *sign* i install this xp weeks ago to prepare sp2 n now giving me problems liao.. should have stick with sun os..

Ch1k3rnM4n
18-09-2004, 01:02 AM
On the topic, I take a more skeptical view...

True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 01:09 AM
after doing that, i got the msg.. u need to install the language pack.. blah blah.. *sign* i install this xp weeks ago to prepare sp2 n now giving me problems liao.. should have stick with sun os..

Hee! Better siam leow. We all bery bery ot leow. :D

MachoDevilX
18-09-2004, 01:37 AM
From all the postings that so many bros have contribute here in this thread. I personally feel that a lot of us are here because of previous relationship that makes us feel extremely hurt. And that's why we start cheonging, cheonging, and more cheonging... Now, I start to believe that most of us here in this forum, are deeply emotional. And each of us have our own story that is touching and hurtful...

For those bros who don't mind to share your own story here, please feel free to post it in this thread. I think a lot of us will be able to share your pain... At least it will make you feel better and you will know that you are not the only person that have been though it...A lot of us have been through such pain also...

LTPGTD
18-09-2004, 03:45 AM
From all the postings that so many bros have contribute here in this thread....

Bro.. well said.. guess alot of us here have been hurt emotionally b4.. who hasn;t??... well, saw these 2 chinese poems somewhere.. think quite relevant for this thread lor... anyway, i've always think that the 2nd one is vy true... :(

没有缘份的爱
爱你一生, 就算你我从前还是无缘
有许多事让泪水洗过更明白
会伤的深越明白要放的 开
你看不出我的无奈
对你付出了这么多你却没有感动过
只要你愿意 我愿为你做更多

明知道爱你不会有结果
为何还如此执着
等着伤心不如 学会承受
反正你不会是我的
错错错 一路走来是谁错
爱都是开始得很美丽
结束的没道理
我会学着放弃你 是因为我太爱你

最伤心的我
世界上最遥远的距离
不是生 离死别
不是天各一方
而是当我站在你面前
你却不知道 我爱你

爱你今生永不悔
天地长久永不变

MachoDevilX
18-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Bro.. well said.. guess alot of us here have been hurt emotionally b4.. who hasn;t??... well, saw these 2 chinese poems somewhere.. think quite relevant for this thread lor... anyway, i've always think that the 2nd one is vy true... :(

没有缘份的爱

Bro, the two poems that you have shared, are really touching and I can seriously feel the same way as you.

I find that "True Love" is to be able to control your emotions (Hide away the sad and hurt feelings deep inside the heart) and accept the reality that two person can never ever be together. And if the girl requires any form of support in any means, the guy will still help her with all his heart and without any other intentions, and truly wants the girl to be happy... The feeling will really pricks the guy's heart painfully but what can the guy do other than just supporting her...The guy can do nothing other than just standing by her side throughout her entire life. This is "Wu Nai"...

HighLife
18-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Bro MachoDevilX, thanks for the reput points and I totally can identify with your feelings....

Love, relationships and how couples end up together involves complex issues arising from past lives and karmas as well......generally it was believed why some gal end up with some guy probably because the guy has owed her in the past and this life was to come and repay her. sometimes when we see how come some guy love and show concern for a gal and in the end, not fated to be with her probably due to that he has owed the gal a great deal in the past, he could have ditch the gal and so on, and thus this life mission for him is to love back the gal with no strings attached, so as to correct the bad karma in the past.

It may seems fatalistic but all of us did encounter such "wu nai" in our relationships. I always think that whether above beliefs true or not is not the issue, at least it can help us to be more optimistic when we handle relationships that are dear to us and yet bringing us nowhere. Just like the example I quoted above, assuming the guy can treat the gal real well with no strings attached, thus in correcting the bad karma of the past, he is also preparing the way for the gal to appear who truly love him in this life time and may be the gal he has been showing care all these while, will be his love next lifetime to repay him. so the karma cycles went on and on all throughout love relationships. In that way, perhaps we can feel more comforted, as we realise our efforts may not go to waste in the end.

Put it this way, if we come across a gal that we truly like and we know despite our best efforts, we cannot be with her, be not despair, but we shld congrulate ourselves that we have done a honourable deed, because the law of nature is that what we sow, we reap. We have sowed love into someone and even if we did not receive love back from her, but we are assured that someone else will come along in its perfect timing and showerd us the kindness and love that we once had given out as well, just make sure we know how to cherish when it comes.

That's also another explanation on how come some couples can only stay together for a certain time and once that's over, they will break up. From what I know, people are attracted to one another based on the elements they need as defined by their Ba Zi. E.g. some gal may be attracted to me as she needs lots of "water" now and I happen to have a lot of "water" in my BaZi, but once the gal comes to a point when her luck cycle is into "water". too much water is not good for her as Bazi needs to be balance, therefore she will depart from me for no reasons after sometime and seek the refuge of someone with Bazi that will bring a better balance for her.

Quite cheem I know, but such beliefs to a certain degree have helped me to ride above the storms of some bad relationships in the past.......

I hope it helps you as well. You saw my PM ?

asdfghjkl
18-09-2004, 12:51 PM
high

u a buddhist??

HighLife
18-09-2004, 01:34 PM
high

u a buddhist??

I am not, dun intend to be one as well. Just that some of these buddhist beliefs sort of gave me some meaning when you attempt to seek answers for your pains and struggles in the journey of love.

May be I have been too carried away, next time I will refrain from posting stuff that have religious connotations.

Cheers.

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 01:35 PM
bro MDX i delicate this song to you..

N i dedicate tis 2 all the tcss ppl here including myself. Hehe!

这个家伙没事就长篇大论婆婆妈妈叽叽歪歪,就象有一只苍蝇,嗡.对不起,不是一只,是一堆苍蝇围着你,嗡嗡 飞到你耳朵里. :D

HighLife
18-09-2004, 01:43 PM
N i dedicate tis 2 all the tcss ppl here including myself. Hehe!

这个家伙没事就长篇大论婆婆妈妈叽叽歪歪,就象有一只苍蝇,嗡.对不起,不是一只,是一堆苍蝇围着你,嗡嗡 飞到你耳朵里. :D

to the great general,

I cant seem to understand your plan of attack. can enlighten this recruit to let me have a glimpse into your infinite wisdom and unfailing strategies ?

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 01:54 PM
to the great general,

I cant seem to understand your plan of attack. can enlighten this recruit to let me have a glimpse into your infinite wisdom and unfailing strategies ?

Attack? Not refering to him lah! Jus sharing some lighter dialogue found in 西游记 movie. u interested. Here the link.

http://16869888.fjii.com/voxsms.php?strType=0305 :D

HighLife
18-09-2004, 01:58 PM
Attack? Not refering to him lah! Jus sharing some lighter dialogue found in 西游记 movie. u interested. Here the link.

http://16869888.fjii.com/voxsms.php?strType=0305 :D

Oh I see....no wonder you are Sun Zi and I am not. :p

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Oh I see....no wonder you are Sun Zi and I am not. :p

Think i ot enuff. Better stick to the main topic.

Yes if u have watch the move.... The part where 至尊宝 total give up and decided to wear the ring on his head is quite touching indeed. Sometime i really hope i have a ring lidat 2 put on and forget all the misery. :(

MachoDevilX
18-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Yes if u have watch the move.... The part where 至尊宝 total give up and decided to wear the ring on his head is quite touching indeed. Sometime i really hope i have a ring lidat 2 put on and forget all the misery.

Yup. I have watched the show also. That part is really very touching. Same as you, how I wish I can have such ring also...

And actually still got another touching show.. Qian Nu You Wen (by Chen Xiao Dong and Da S)... I presonally find that certain parts of the show is really touching and it shows all the sacrifices that are made because of Love. Really makes me have a lot of thinkings...

MachoDevilX
18-09-2004, 03:51 PM
bro MDX i delicate this song to you.. from the 西游记
我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我

一生所爱(粤)
u can also download it from http://www.xlqy.com/www/download/download.htm
. hope u like it...

Bro Big Sexy,

Thanks for your song. I really like the lyrics very much... I hope all of us here, will gradually have some new incoming happy memories to filled up all our unhappiness in this life...

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Yup. I have watched the show also. That part is really very touching. Same as you, how I wish I can have such ring also...

Or simply like tis 1...

曾经有一份真挚的感情我没有珍惜,等到失去时才后悔莫及。如果再给我一次机会,我会对那个女孩说四个字:离 我远点!

Wisdom behind silly words..... "Hope we had never fucking met" :(

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 05:00 PM
bro MDX i delicate this song to you..

Yo Bro BS. Tis 1 4 u.

月光爱人 - 李纹

我醒来睡在月光里下弦月让我想你
不想醒过来谁明白怕眼睛开你不在
爱人心沉入海
带我去把它找回来
请爱我一万年用心爱
爱是月光的礼物 我等待天使的情书
说你爱我
我愿为了爱沉睡别醒来
永恒哪儿在不在
怪我的心放不开
北极星带我走别躲藏把爱找出来
我爱你每一夜我等待 等你
我的心为了爱睡在月之海
孤单的我想念谁谁明白
我在月光下流泪 我也在月光下沉睡
没有后悔
等待真心人把我吻醒
我在睡梦中一天 也是在回忆中一年
说你爱我
我愿为了爱沉睡到永远

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 05:31 PM
but i find the part highlighted in red very sad.. coz i had a friend who committed suicide becoz the wife left him.. evertime i listen to this song.. it reminds me of him..

天有不测风云,月有阴晴圆缺。

此事古难全。

但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 :(

asdfghjkl
18-09-2004, 06:12 PM
sorry microsoft! i am at home n cant view chinese! can u convert bo.. kekeke :)

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 09:42 PM
sorry microsoft! i am at home n cant view chinese! can u convert bo.. kekeke :)

Wah lao eh the last time i translate a poem kena swan by WPP leow. U 1 me 2 kena frm him again izit? :D

Microsoft
18-09-2004, 10:31 PM
coz my time is Sam hui and Alan tam.....

Then u mus know tis 1. Dedicate 2 BS/MDX/asdfghjkl. Hee! MDX n asdfghjkl dunno got hear b4 onot. Gd song n even nicer show. But the ending really sux... sigh.

陈百强一生何求
『义不容情』电视剧主题曲

冷暖哪可休
回头多少个秋
寻遍了却偏失去
未盼却在手
我得到没有
没法解释得失错漏
刚刚听到望到便更改
不知哪里追究
一生何求
常判决放弃与拥有
耗尽我这一生
触不到已跑开
一生何求
迷惘里永远看不透
没料到我所失的
竟已是我的所有
(music)
一生何求
曾妥协也试过苦斗
梦内每点缤纷
一消散哪可收
一生何求
谁计较赞美与诅咒
没料到我所失的
竟已是我的所有

gstringgal
19-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Then u mus know tis 1. Dedicate 2 BS/MDX/asdfghjkl. Hee! MDX n asdfghjkl dunno got hear b4 onot. Gd song n even nicer show. But the ending really sux... sigh.

陈百强一生何求
『义不容情』电视剧主题曲.........

hmm...a nice song indeed. True lov are always difficult to find... " True Love Means Never Give Up " and yet not all of us could handle it, right? :confused:

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 12:34 AM
hmm...a nice song indeed. True lov are always difficult to find... " True Love Means Never Give Up " and yet not all of us could handle it, right?

Never give up in terms of not giving up loving the person. And never give up showing support and concern for the person, even though both of them are no longer friends due to some misunderstandings. And even if the other party doesn't appreciate and even if nasty comments and bad attitutes are given, the person never gives up showing his care and love.

But sometimes, just have to keep the emotions and let go of the feelings if can never be ever be together... But still, if the other party needs any support and help, the person will still be able to give out all his help..

Seriously, not many of us can handle it... It is a big sacrifice emotionally...

HighLife
19-09-2004, 12:47 AM
Never give up in terms of not giving up loving the person. And never give up showing support and concern for the person, even though both of them are no longer friends due to some misunderstandings. And even if the other party doesn't appreciate and even if nasty comments and bad attitutes are given, the person never gives up showing his care and love.

But sometimes, just have to keep the emotions and let go of the feelings if can never be ever be together... But still, if the other party needs any support and help, the person will still be able to give out all his help..

Seriously, not many of us can handle it... It is a big sacrifice emotionally...

Bro, recalled that you mentioned earlier that sometimes our good intentions could be perceived by stress by the gal and thus it makes things worse.....

yes, we would all wanna treat the gal nice, but sometimes a hidden gesture of kindness could be more powerful than open communication of aggressive love.....

this is a lousy analogy, but may help to prove my point......

"the leaf may be parted together with the wind, as she thot the tree failed to retain her. what if she realised one day that after the tree know her intention to leave, the tree has been shaking to allow the leaf to drop and just at the precise moment, the wind comes to blow the leaf to her paradise."

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Bro, recalled that you mentioned earlier that sometimes our good intentions could be perceived by stress by the gal and thus it makes things worse.....

yes, we would all wanna treat the gal nice, but sometimes a hidden gesture of kindness could be more powerful than open communication of aggressive love.....

this is a lousy analogy, but may help to prove my point......

"the leaf may be parted together with the wind, as she thot the tree failed to retain her. what if she realised one day that after the tree know her intention to leave, the tree has been shaking to allow the leaf to drop and just at the precise moment, the wind comes to blow the leaf to her paradise."

Bro,

Good intentions have to be known and felt for, by the girl. If all along, she has never feel that you are treating her well; and if all along, she has never felt that what you have done is entirely because of her, it will mean nothing to her... And she will not treasure you.. Since in her mind, she doesn't even feel that you are standing by her all along... And once you know that she doesn't even know your good intentions and appreciate it, you will feel even more "Wu Nai"... And feel even more hurt especially when she starts giving you all the bad attitudes and doesn't even want to be your friend anymore...

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Here's a poem that I have found in frienster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You let me go,

You found someone new.I just want you to know,That I still love you.

You let me go,You went away.You didnt know, That I wanted you to stay.

You let me go,You didn't care. You had to know, You were my teddy bear.

My life is so empty, Without my true love. You should have kept me, When push came to shove.

I think of you, Most every night. I wish I knew, How to make things right.

I never will forget, You and I. From the first day we met, Till the day I die.

Its hard to keep going, Day after day. Take comfort in knowing, That I'll find a way. I will move on,

I'll find someone new. But my one chance is gone, For someone like you.

You let me go, You found someone new. I just want you to know,
That I still love you.

Always in my Heart and Dreams,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 01:46 AM
" True Love Means Never Give Up "

Jus some thought... Love story is beautiful, especially if the story is a sad 1 whereby the couple cnot be together. Asked those (successful) married freinds around u after a couple of yrs into their marriage life, the love somehow go thinner. At worst, some of them went into adultery jus 2 revive tat gd feeling of falling in love again. Looking at it, i'm not much better then them even though i don't get involved in affairs, i'll still look for wl. Of course there are a handful of couple who really "lived happily after" but very little.... True love ain't suppose to b lidat rite? True love shd be able to withstand the test of time n standing firmly by each other against all odds.

So is it true tat we oni cherish love tat we couldn't get? Does it mean most of us are simply emotionless n doesn't really fall in love with anyone? Or simply have never met a girl tat we can die for?

Sometime when i look at it. There wasn't so much a difference some of us treat out wife/gf compared 2 a new hp. Before launch it's always the woo n wow. After getting it, happy like fuck n show it around at tis stage still a new toy. 3 mth later, it's jus another daily tool. 6 mth later, fuck it n starting looking 4 new 1.

B4 getting a date frm tat 36c chio bu, it always woo n wow. After getting the bonk/going steady/getting married, happily bring her to attend all your friend's birthday function/company function/ uncle's curry function etc. Few yrs after marriage, she's jus an expensive washing m/c n automatic vacumm cleaner. Very noisy at time n u rather spend more time cheoging batam with DNAT n KTV with WPP (HeeHee). 7 yrs later...it will be affair/2nd wife/divoice.

U guys c a similar pattern btn the 2? Scarely isn't it???? :eek:

HighLife
19-09-2004, 11:20 AM
I was just musing on this topic again this morning and I believe that when we truly love someone, we need not be with that someone physically, sometimes we can just be contented to have her in our heart. I confessed that I am still a human and I can't.....sigh

A good example was Xiao Zao in the Yin Tian Tu Long Ji. Out of the 4 gals who love Zhang Wu Ji so intensely, I believe that Zhang shld have chosen her instead of Zhao Min. Nevertheless, the author purposely arranged for her not to be able with Zhang perhaps really want to show us the "wu nai" in true love...

Xiao Zao's mum is the Persia first beauty, so no doubts abt her looks. And on true caring for Zhang, I dun think she lose out to Zhao Min. What makes her so different from Zhao Min is that she can make big sacrifices for Zhang without the need for him to be by her side while Zhao Min discard all her status for the sake to stay with Zhang forever.........that is Zhao's sacrifice is conditional while Xiao Zao is not, to me that is true love in manifestation, perhaps it is so unreal that we can only find it in stories........

Back to Xiao Zao, believe the TV series also just nice come to this part, not sure though cos did not really follow recently..........She could have make her decision not to become the leader of the Persia Sect (i.e. Shen Nui - virgin forever) and stick with Zhang, and I believe he will do his best to defend her. But she did not think for herself, she think for Zhang, she think for the future to have peace between the Persia and China Sect, she think for her mom, she think that by exiting herself from the scene will be better for Zhang as he will have less gals to choose from.......at such a young age with such a noble heart, to me she is indeed a clear example of true love.

Bro MDX, who would you choose to marry if you are Zhang Wu Ji ? To marry four is out of the question which is quite obvious....

BTW, Zhang's mother has this remark on "the prettier the gal, the more she can cheat you"..........strange comment, but as the story unfold, beauties like Zhao Min and Zhou Zi Ruo cheated Zhang occassionally and on purpose, but gals like Xiao Zao has proved his mum wrong........I think Yi Tian is so full of truths on love that we can draw from, since we are on this topic, thought might be interesting to share with the rest.

Cheers.

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 11:42 AM
I think Yi Tian is so full of truths on love that we can draw from, since we are on this topic, thought might be interesting to share with the rest.

Cheers.

张无忌 is the character tat Jin Yong dislike most. 4 a remark frm jin yong himself. Read tis:

http://www.shuku.net:8082/novels/jinyong/yi/yitian41.html

Or simply go here n download all the stories 2 read. Hehe! :D

http://www.shuku.net/dblx/html/4/80-2-0.html

LTPGTD
19-09-2004, 11:55 AM
I was just musing on this topic again this morning and I believe that when we truly love someone, we need not be with that someone physically, sometimes we can just be contented to have her in our heart. I confessed that I am still a human and I can't.....sigh

........I think Yi Tian is so full of truths on love that we can draw from, since we are on this topic, thought might be interesting to share with the rest.

Cheers.

Vy true and vy well said Bro HighLife....

"Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship- and find out you still care for that person."

To love is to be contented as long as the other party is happy.. u may nt b with him/her forever.. but hw many pple can actually do it in the first place, coz it hurts real badly, knowing that he/she is leading a happy life, but yt u r suffering, thinking of her, missing her every nw n then...

I think it takes alot to b able allow someone u love to be happy, and yet try to find happiness out of the suffering n depression we may feel in ourself..

Here's to the one i loved most in my life... despite flings, etc, really cant seem to find another one who can really make me wanna settle down... sigh... nv had a chance to let her see this... but anyway.... This is for "you".... no matter where u may be....

It's painful to let go when you leave,
Emptiness crept in and it's hard to live.
My heart shatters at every thought of you,
Remembering the times I had with you.

I never forget the times I shared with you,
All the kisses and the warm embraces,
Especially the very first time when I first saw you.
Ever since, I've always kept you near to me
Never want you to ever leave me.

But you left me without saying goodbye,
Leaving me daze as sadness came by.
Will you ever come back to me?
I doubt it no matter how long my waiting will be,
Since you've found an even better place to be.

Though you are far away from me,
Memories of you will always linger with me.
Yet Holding on isn't really the best thing to do,
I must find the strength to stop thinking about you.

I pray to God for the strength I need,
Hoping for you to hold my hand and walks beside me.
Letting go and forgetting is never easy,
But I will have to find the strength I need.

Besides this english one which is by me, oso saw this chinese one which is oso vy meaningful... This is oso for "you".....

最心酸得爱,最痛苦的我
是谁让我将眼泪流在雨中
是谁让我将希望变成落空
你就这样的来这样的走
你从不回头一点希望也不留给我

你知道我是多么痛苦
你该明了你一定都明了
你知道我是多么想你
你该明了或许你没想到

我仍然留你在心上
算是离开你
仍然失去的回忆
我现在想你 就算是离开你
期待能再见到你

我真的好想你
我好想你

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 01:22 PM
张无忌 is the character tat Jin Yong dislike most. 4 a remark frm jin yong himself. Read tis:

http://www.shuku.net:8082/novels/jinyong/yi/yitian41.html

ah.. in chinese again! :(

Hitman
19-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Glad to see some Jing Yong and Zhou Xing Chi fans around... My favourite character in all of Jing Yong's novel is 令狐冲.

Here's one of my favourite song, from Zhou Jie Lun...

安靜

只剩下鋼琴陪我談了一天
睡著的大提琴
安靜的舊舊的

我想你已表現的非常明白
我懂我也知道
你沒有捨不得

你說你也會難過我不相信
牽著你陪著我
也只是曾經
希望他是真的比我還要愛你
我才會逼自己離開

你要我說多難堪
我根本不想分開
為什麼還要我用微笑來帶過
我沒有這種天份
包容你也接受他
不用擔心的太多
我會一直好好過

你已經遠遠離開
我也會慢慢走開
為什麼我連分開都遷就著你
我真的沒有天份
安靜的沒這麼快
我會學著放棄你
是因為我太愛你

The other one I like is 世界末日... Both talk about love that is lost... Whatever it is, we will have our sad moments in our long journey towards the end of our life :( ... And it is only by experiencing sadness that we know the true meaning of happines...

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens:
but often we look so long at the closed door that
we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” - Helen Keller

Be positve and keep smiling, you never know who may be falling in love with your smile :)

Take care, brothers!

copulist
19-09-2004, 04:28 PM
wat is true love???

haha...good one :D

copulist
19-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Dear Brothers
After many years of marriage I said to my wife one day.....you know if I had to live my life all over and get married all over again....I would choose you.
She was reduced to tears and major sobbing...........No sound bites, no smart remarks, no snide comments ....simple sweet and to the point...... maybe that is true love.

I got married quite young ..I was and am madly in love with her....I did not make the mistake of waiting for something better to come along......she was lovely and passionate.....we have lovely children.....the children especially the first born reinforce the fact that we were meant to be together.......maybe that is true love.....

Yohjimbo......

erm...then wtf are you doing lurking here :D

copulist
19-09-2004, 04:45 PM
I don't know about other countries as most I come in contact with are SG females. I don't really want to explain but I am speaking from my own life. There is really nothing lovely to love about SG females nowadays....its a painful and troublesome affair to love an SG female.

It's better to fuck around, feel nothing and have them love you. I'm serious.

ryanlim
19-09-2004, 04:47 PM

do you have a problem with it? :confused:

ryanlim
19-09-2004, 04:49 PM
It's better to fuck around, feel nothing and have them love you.

is that True Love you'll have found??????? :confused:

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 04:51 PM
think everyone definition of true love is very different man, as i read the thread!

copulist
19-09-2004, 04:51 PM
do you have a problem with it? :confused:

no. just wonder for him and people alike (happily married, true love) what are they doing around in a sex forum? shouldn't they already be happily fulfilled? i am inyerested to know what they think lah.

ryanlim
19-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Bro MDX, who would you choose to marry if you are Zhang Wu Ji ?

dun forget he's the residential CH King leh.........of course he'll say all 4 lah :p

the one you married may not be the one you love most but the one whom you feel most comfortable with, understand, willing to accept you for what you are.........etc

ryanlim
19-09-2004, 04:58 PM
no. just wonder for him and people alike (happily married, true love) what are they doing around in a sex forum? shouldn't they already be happily fulfilled? i am inyerested to know what they think lah.

heard of the function called Private Messaging (PM)??? :rolleyes:

Pearly
19-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Well, me and my hubby have our true love....but this doesn't mean that one cannot be in sammy forum..? I had chat with numerous guys and lady in irc and had make lots of friends...both social and intimate... but i found my true love in my hubby...everything he do he do it for me...
got it.....

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 05:31 PM
pear

kindly post ur 3 FR from IRC.. kekeke :)

HighLife
19-09-2004, 06:18 PM
dun forget he's the residential CH King leh.........of course he'll say all 4 lah :p

the one you married may not be the one you love most but the one whom you feel most comfortable with, understand, willing to accept you for what you are.........etc

well said, Ryan.........need not marry the one we love the most.

btw, what is residential CH King ?

HighLife
19-09-2004, 06:44 PM
ya man what is CH KING :confused: .... CHicken king. CHEE B King i know... i even know BURGER KING but CH king i have no idea lay... :D

what happen to your signature ? chinese one I mean........

Big Sexy
19-09-2004, 06:45 PM
replaced with the one on HIV TEST.... i thought it is more important if ppl care for their love one and go for regular checkup.... :D

what happen to your signature ? chinese one I mean........

Hitman
19-09-2004, 08:44 PM
CH King - Chee Hong King?

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 10:03 PM
Glad to see some Jing Yong and Zhou Xing Chi fans around... My favourite character in all of Jing Yong's novel is 令狐冲.

Har how come not 韦小宝 ar? Hehe! 1 lucky bastard. But the best lover goes to....imho....李寻欢. Tis guy is 2 perfect 2 be true.

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 10:09 PM
think everyone definition of true love is very different man, as i read the thread!

Yes come 2 think of it. There's quite alot of ppl out there, the 1 they really love most are themselves. :D

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Bro MDX, who would you choose to marry if you are Zhang Wu Ji ? To marry four is out of the question which is quite obvious....

Bro, I will definitely choose Xiao Zhao since all along, she has been very supporting and sacrificing without any intentions of wanting anything back... And all along, she has been with Zhang Wu Ji through life and death and there was already a bonding between them. Zhou Zi Ruo is definitely out of the question...

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 10:23 PM
dun forget he's the residential CH King leh.........of course he'll say all 4 lah

Wah... Ryan.. Like that say me good meh? :confused:
I am very "Zuan Yi" wan leh. Only love 1 mei mei at a time.. But of course lah.. I can like a lot of mei meis... (just kidding) Kekeke... :D

Hitman
19-09-2004, 10:28 PM
Har how come not 韦小宝 ar? Hehe! 1 lucky bastard. But the best lover goes to....imho....李寻欢. Tis guy is 2 perfect 2 be true.
Yup, 韦小宝 is one lucky bastard!!

李寻欢? Yes, he's too perfect so I don't quite like him, I prefer 陆小凤. You read 古龙also?

When I'm back in Singapore must 华山论剑 with you :p

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Only love 1 mei mei at a time..

Or do u mean oni bonk 1 mei mei at a time? Dun like 3some? :D

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Or do u mean oni bonk 1 mei mei at a time? Dun like 3some? :D

he too advanced liao.. at least 4some for him.. kekeke :D

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 10:35 PM
When I'm back in Singapore must 华山论剑 with you :p

Can but u not scare scarely i praticed 葵花宝典 1 then u jilat jilat. Worst then "It". Hehe. :D

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 10:37 PM
he too advanced liao.. at least 4some for him.. kekeke

:eek: Peifu! Peifu! :D

Hitman
19-09-2004, 10:42 PM
Can but u not scare scarely i praticed 葵花宝典 1 then u jilat jilat. Worst then "It". Hehe.
葵花宝典 ? Of all the 'kang hu', why you choose 葵花宝典? Must CUT you know!! :eek:

My 独孤九剑 should be able to handle whatever 'kang hu' you have!! :p

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Or do u mean oni bonk 1 mei mei at a time? Dun like 3some?

I prefer only 1-on-1 lah...Then can concentrate on satisfying the girl and the girl can also concentrate to satisfy me mah... Too many girls hard to concentrate leh.. Kekeke... :D

fun4evergood
19-09-2004, 10:50 PM
I prefer only 1-on-1 lah...Then can concentrate on satisfying the girl and the girl can also concentrate to satisfy me mah... Too many girls hard to concentrate leh.. Kekeke... :D

I have the same feeling here too........ anyway I am old already, can't really satisfy 2 woman at a time...... 1 is already demanding too much ..... :o

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 10:56 PM
I have the same feeling here too........ anyway I am old already, can't really satisfy 2 woman at a time...... 1 is already demanding too much ..... :o

I think both of us believe in quality rather than quantity... :D

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 11:00 PM
think i better go read more jin yong b4 coming back to match you bros in terms of kung fu knowledge.. kekeke :)

fun4evergood
19-09-2004, 11:08 PM
I think both of us believe in quality rather than quantity... :D

yap.....still trying to improve my skill....... :D

MachoDevilX
19-09-2004, 11:11 PM
yap.....still trying to improve my skill.......

Yup. Me too leh. Kekeke... :D
Got to find more chances to polish up my skills... :D

fun4evergood
19-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Yup. Me too leh. Kekeke...
Got to find more chances to polish up my skills... :D

chances?? where ?? who?? how to find the prey?? :D

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 11:28 PM
葵花宝典 ? Of all the kang hu, why you choose 葵花宝典? Must CUT you know!!
My 独孤九剑 should be able to handle whatever 'kang hu' you have!!

Err.... 独孤九剑 + 吸星大法 combine kana still loss 2 东方不败 leh. Unless u noe 易筋经 or 六脉神剑 or 八荒六合唯我独尊功.. Then i abit worry. Hehe. :p

Microsoft
19-09-2004, 11:31 PM

Then next time u got lobang for 2 girl dunno wat 2 do with the other let me know hor. U on 1 n me on the other lidat still 1 on 1. :p

Strider_sG
20-09-2004, 12:17 AM
sometimes a new experience can be thrilling and fun... tried threesome and the feeling was great. only thing is have to concentrate on two gers n in the end gave up and let them service me. hahahaha

Hitman
20-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Err.... 独孤九剑 + 吸星大法 combine kana still loss 2 东方不败 leh. Unless u noe 易筋经 or 六脉神剑 or 八荒六合唯我独尊功.. Then i abit worry. Hehe.
东方不败 lost because of his (her?) lover - 杨莲亭... Lucky for you, I haven't master 易筋经 or 六脉神剑 yet, but I already completed 九阳神功 and 九阴真经, almost 无敌 liao, and besides, I've got 楚香帅 and 四条眉毛 to help me. I'm sure together we can 破 your 葵花宝典 :D

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 09:59 AM
十步杀一人,千里不留行。事了拂衣去,深藏身与名。 Hee! Tis 1 u hear b4 onot? 24 in 1. Dont play play. Lidat i oso mus jio 步惊云, 聂风 n 无名 leow. :D

robertking
20-09-2004, 10:20 AM
十步杀一人,千里不留行。事了拂衣去,深藏身与名。 Hee! Tis 1 u hear b4 onot? 24 in 1. Dont play play. Lidat i oso mus jio 步惊云, 聂风 n 无名 leow. :D
buay tahan liow, must show my "kai si sheng kong" but dont how to use the source code leh.. #$*%... :(

DNAT
20-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Dear Hitman and Microsoft:
I also tark tng lang chek 1 leh .... but I dun like Wu Xia
you 2 can go to Hua San to 'sword fighting' .... jio MDX to go along .... hahahah

DNAT
20-09-2004, 10:28 AM
buay tahan liow, must show my "kai si sheng kong" but dont how to use the source code leh.. #$*%... :(
I got 'Jiang Long Shi Pa Zhang' ....
you got Shi Jiu Zhang (the 19th stroke) = bak zhang :D

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 10:32 AM
#$*%... :(

粗口神功!! Peifu Peifu! :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 10:38 AM
18 dragon palm skill + 九阳神功 ( white Sun level) liao..
Zhiang Long Shi Pa Zhang .... this one I said liao lah .... copy cat :rolleyes:

wei, tell me how to get those chinese charactors leh :( I want to post in chinese

DNAT
20-09-2004, 10:50 AM
MarchoDevilX,
you see, your thread going to be a tcss thread soon .... :D

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 10:53 AM
you 2 can go to Hua San to 'sword fighting' .... jio MDX to go along .... hahahah

Nah sword fighting outdated leow. Go Hua San to cheong KTV tio char ng to. Heard now there got 1 Hua San KTV quite gd bery happening 1. :D

robertking
20-09-2004, 11:12 AM
wei, tell me how to get those chinese charactors leh :( I want to post in chinese
ya loh.. use 2 languages win liow lah...
how want to teach or not..... :rolleyes:

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 11:25 AM

你想要啊?Robertking,你要是想要的话你就说话嘛,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢,虽然你很有诚意地 看着我,可是你还是要跟我说你想要的。你真的想要吗?那你就拿去吧!你不是真的想要吧?难道你真的想要吗? …… :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 11:26 AM
ha nor ..... BS and MS tok so much also never teach us :o confirmed they both sell fish 1

robertking
20-09-2004, 11:28 AM
你想要啊?Robertking,你要是想要的话你就说话嘛,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢,虽然你很有诚意地 看着我,可是你还是要跟我说你想要的。你真的想要吗?那你就拿去吧!你不是真的想要吧?难道你真的想要吗? …… :D
..wa yau..wa yau...wa yau.... :p

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 11:32 AM
..wa yau..wa yau...wa yau....

Alamak dialogue sala lah. U shd say tis :

"大家看到啦?这个家伙没事就长篇大论婆婆妈妈叽叽歪歪,就好象整天有一只苍蝇,嗡……对不起,不是一只,是 一堆苍蝇围着你,嗡…嗡…嗡…嗡…飞到你的耳朵里面,救命啊!" :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 11:35 AM

"大家看到啦?这个家伙没事就长篇大论婆婆妈妈叽叽歪歪,就好象整天有一只苍蝇,嗡……对不起,不是一只,是 一堆苍蝇围着你,嗡…嗡…嗡…嗡…飞到你的耳朵里面,救命啊!"
ma de! kuai tian leh .... :rolleyes: bu yao jiang niao hua :D

robertking
20-09-2004, 11:38 AM

"大家看到啦?这个家伙没事就长篇大论婆婆妈妈叽叽歪歪,就好象整天有一只苍蝇,嗡……对不起,不是一只,是 一堆苍蝇围着你,嗡…嗡…嗡…嗡…飞到你的耳朵里面,救命啊!" :D
wah lan oi...hen yang leh....
basket you like to tickle uncle dnat isit....

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 11:42 AM
ma de! kuai tian leh .... bu yao jiang niao hua :D

Window Chinese KB support. Chinese star or simply cut n paste. Me bery lazy alway cut n paste. Hehe. :D

AXNpacked
20-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Si bei jia lak u pple... pple open thread to talk about LOVE and u guys turn it into a TCSS thread..... Well since I also member of the club... must leave some shit in the thread also lor....( if u can't beat them, join them...) :D

waypastprime
20-09-2004, 11:53 AM
and i also heard hor.. that mr way is actually.....

东方............Popeye... with his 葵花宝典

Sniff.. Sniff.. Somebody's talking behind my back again. :D

People talk about true love and u guys talk about all those 'wu gong'.... Terrible man... Gonna deduct all your points. :p

MachoDevilX
20-09-2004, 11:57 AM
MarchoDevilX,
you see, your thread going to be a tcss thread soon ....

Got so many TCSS bros here, of course any sort of threads will also become TCSS thread lah... But horr... The topic I have posted can be over serious... Good to have some relaxing chat also lah. :D

It seems like this thread has become the "Hua Shan Lun Jian" thread where everyone start to bong out all the "Wu Lin Shen Going"...

But so far, no one has mention the "Qian Kun Da Luo Yi".. Think probably no one has mastered this skills yet... I have already mastered. Can move a person's breast from one side to another side.. Bouncing up and down... Kekeke.... :D

Criminalz
20-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Confirm liao....

Seeing the topic of this discussion and how the conversation has developed, True love is about Talking cock and singing song!!!!

Hitman
20-09-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm 3 hours behind you guys, so I'll always get to post last when all the 'Kang Hu' has been learnt by one and all... :(

Hey, when I'm back must find a chance to meet all the 'Ying Xiong Hao Jie'!!

Can't 'Hua Shan Lun Jian' today, cos I got a duel with 'Shao Lin Shi Ba Luo Han', 1 against 18, wish me luck... :p

I return this thread to bro MDX with this quote:

A Friend's Love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."

True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I'll be there."

AXNpacked
20-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Confirm liao....

Seeing the topic of this discussion and how the conversation has developed, True love is about Talking cock and singing song!!!!

I think TCSS bros here really live up to their reputation! :cool:

Give these guys a beer........No, give these guys a SINGHA! (Lets go thailand for that) :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 01:43 PM
But so far, no one has mention the "Qian Kun Da Luo Yi".. Think probably no one has mastered this skills yet...
NB, the above skills is to 'yi' yourself; not other ppl's body object lah ... you bluff ppl no need $ 1 hor ... haha

actually hor I already master the "Q K D N Y' skills .... that time lor, when go drinking with WPP and other frens, when I see the 'cheng heng' (siutuation) bo tui lor - they gang up wanna make me drunk (merlion), then I slowly 'yi' ...'yi' . finally 'yi' until the roadside take cab home :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Can't 'Hua Shan Lun Jian' today, cos I got a duel with 'Shao Lin Shi Ba Luo Han', 1 against 18, wish me luck... :p

dun bluff hor ... your Luo Han = fish :confused:
like that I against against 81 Luo Han fish also can, just pour the water out sure win them 1 ... hahaha

DNAT
20-09-2004, 01:48 PM
I think TCSS bros here really live up to their reputation! :cool:

we learn from our garment 1 .... they all lagi solid, tok kok face wont red 1 :D

robertking
20-09-2004, 02:23 PM
we learn from our garment 1 .... they all lagi solid, tok kok face wont red 1 :D
you sifu what ....
i newbie, not only face red...kar chng also red 1.... :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 02:47 PM
you sifu what ....
i newbie, not only face red...kar chng also red 1.... :D
you teochew nang meh? ;)

AXNpacked
20-09-2004, 03:03 PM
you teochew nang meh? ;)

Bo lah...I think he baboon :D

robertking
20-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Bo lah...I think he baboon :D
actually i am a teochew baboon...... :D

DNAT
20-09-2004, 03:24 PM
actually i am a teochew baboon...... :D
"Chop ....what color?" ;)

AXNpacked
20-09-2004, 03:26 PM
"Chop ....what color?" ;)

Chop siam mi? Do think play bayi game meh? :D

asdfghjkl
20-09-2004, 03:59 PM
looks like this is fast becoming a tcss session.. kekeke :)

Criminalz
20-09-2004, 05:35 PM
looks like this is fast becoming a tcss session.. kekeke :)

wat you mean fast....this discussion after 10 posts is already a tcss....hheheheh

HighLife
20-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Bro, I will definitely choose Xiao Zhao since all along, she has been very supporting and sacrificing without any intentions of wanting anything back... And all along, she has been with Zhang Wu Ji through life and death and there was already a bonding between them. Zhou Zi Ruo is definitely out of the question...

Yeah lor, Xiao Zhao the best........Nabei, this Zhang Wu Ji other than gong fu no 1 dunno what is so nice abt him that make all the chio bus fall for him one by one...........sigh, life is so unfair.........translate into today terms, does it mean that as long our $ no 1, we will have lots of gals fall for us as well ?

or now gals like new age clown like William Hung ? I got a feeling that Wei Xiao Bao looks like him also........ :D

asdfghjkl
20-09-2004, 08:54 PM
or now gals like new age clown like William Hung ? I got a feeling that Wei Xiao Bao looks like him also........ :D

wei xiao bao doesnt look handsome, he is just like casanova, who superb at sianing girls.. :D

HighLife
20-09-2004, 09:06 PM
东方不败 lost because of his (her?) lover - 杨莲亭... Lucky for you, I haven't master 易筋经 or 六脉神剑 yet, but I already completed 九阳神功 and 九阴真经, almost 无敌 liao, and besides, I've got 楚香帅 and 四条眉毛 to help me. I'm sure together we can 破 your 葵花宝典 :D

东方不败 lost becos of true love for 杨莲亭........

wah, true love amongst gays..........put us normal pple to shame ;)

Microsoft
20-09-2004, 10:36 PM
东方不败 lost becos of true love for 杨莲亭........

wah, true love amongst gays..........put us normal pple to shame

Yeah tat quite true. Recalled back at my old hse. There's tis couple, the guy is a lecturer n a ladyboy boyfriend. C them everyday n can somehow tell they are very deeply in love. Seen them together for more then 10yrs until they shifted. Sometime such crooked love run deep.

MachoDevilX
20-09-2004, 10:41 PM
or now gals like new age clown like William Hung ? I got a feeling that Wei Xiao Bao looks like him also........

Maybe hor... Kekeke... :D
Maybe he is Wei Xiao Bao's "reincarnation", if there is really such a person in chinese history...Kekek... :D

Blue_gal
20-09-2004, 11:09 PM

AGrEe! :)

at TIme U re LOST n u DUN NOe WAT U waNT!! You can StarTED ofF as LUst But then wilL ENDEd UP as LOVe .. oR the OTHer wAY ROund LOve WiLL EnDeD UP as Lust!!! many CASes...

HUman BEING IS SUch a CONFUSe animals!! :confused:

TrUe LOVE - is to wait for him/her to come back and spenD time together....after a LONG day of working...

True LOVE - can Be NO SEX involve at all.. JUSt hug n gentle kisseS.. can make U very Happy INSide!..

TRue LOVE - is to think OF HIm/Her BeFOre yourself....when U hv foods....when you re tired.... when you re alone....U will WOndering what HE/She hving.. Is He/She tired today...Wat He/She doing...

Ture LOve - is to accept all of HIs/HER BADs n GOODs....tHIS is the tough PART... not every one CAN accept ....hOw MucH U can accept DEPends ON how MUCH/deeply U LOVE him/HEr...(remember noTHINg is EquAL in tHIS world... look at YOUR own FINGERS...)

GooD LUck!!!

That is AUnt|E's true LOVE view.....

AXNpacked
20-09-2004, 11:12 PM
AGrEe!

at TIme U re LOST n u DUN NOe WAT U waNT!! You can StarTED ofF as LUst But then wilL ENDEd UP as LOVe .. oR the OTHer wAY ROund LOve WiLL EnDeD UP as Lust!!! many CASes...

Wah....didn't know TCSSers at night more profound one...but all in all still TCSS :D

asdfghjkl
20-09-2004, 11:58 PM
cuz tcss is after all, still a tcss.. hehe :)

cupid12349
21-09-2004, 02:02 AM
think all threads becoming tcss liao
hehe :)

cyclops77
21-09-2004, 04:44 AM
Yeah tat quite true. Recalled back at my old hse. There's tis couple, the guy is a lecturer n a ladyboy boyfriend. C them everyday n can somehow tell they are very deeply in love. Seen them together for more then 10yrs until they shifted. Sometime such crooked love run deep.

huh guy and "ah gua"
like that can have true love meh?

HighLife
21-09-2004, 07:33 AM
huh guy and "ah gua"

True Love is so rare now that it may even exist amongst people of the rare species.

HighLife
21-09-2004, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
Hee! Tks 4 the url. At least it show us samster here not as bad as wat others think we r. Recalled someone in sg forum refer us samster as those "animals".

(this was copied from my post in "Cherish What U have" thread....)

We may be seen as "animals" by some if what we do is only bonking after bonking....but I believe that's also a humane side of us, just whether we want to allow it to be seen and nurture or not, that's why bro MDX started the thread to talk abt love and make us for once feel like a human again....

thanks to MDX ! I vote you as the samster of the month !

Microsoft
21-09-2004, 09:29 AM
huh guy and "ah gua"

Confirm yes. Some even deeper then us normal soul. Although the thought of 2 male bonking each other ass make me puke....I do admire their "true love" for each other. Hee! Maybe jus look at it as brotherly love lor. :D

robertking
21-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Confirm yes. Some even deeper then us normal soul. Although the thought of 2 male bonking each other ass make me puke....I do admire their "true love" for each other. Hee! Maybe jus look at it as brotherly love lor. :D
seriously they take turn to bonk each other arse meh, i thought there is always a male/female role? :confused:

nirvana
21-09-2004, 09:33 AM
wat is true love????????????????

True Love is the most fav jap song i like.

dun understand it , but love it

true love... how many really understand it?

---------------------------------------------------
well, b4 u start to love other, do u love yrself? if u dun love yrself, how can u love other? :confused:

Microsoft
21-09-2004, 09:34 AM
(this was copied from my post in "Cherish What U have" thread....)

We may be seen as "animals" by some if what we do is only bonking after bonking....

Naahhh! Dont worry abit. After hanging around for a while. I realised they r nothing but hyprocrite. Put in tis way. We are wolf in our birth suit n those bugger are wolf in sheep clothes. Keke! :D

medicheng
21-09-2004, 09:35 AM
AGrEe! :)

True LOVE - can Be NO SEX involve at all.. JUSt hug n gentle kisseS.. can make U very Happy INSide!..

GooD LUck!!!

That is AUnt|E's true LOVE view.....

yeah.. been thru that.. i did nothing to the girl... in the end she betrayed my trust and go with another guy

nirvana
21-09-2004, 11:07 AM
1. Watch the sunset together.

2. Whisper to each other.

3. Cook for each other.

4. Walk in the rain.

5. Hold hands

6. Buy gifts for each other.

7. Roses.

8. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.

9. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.

10. Write poetry for each other.

11. Hugs are the universal medicine.

12. Say only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.

13. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.

14. Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Don't lie!

15. Spend every second possible together.

16. Look into each other's eyes.

17. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

18. When in public, only flirt with each other.

19. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.

20. Buy her a ring.

21. Sing to each other.

22. Always hold her around her hips/sides.

23. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

24. Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

25. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.

26. Dance together.

27. I love the way a girl looks right after she's fallen asleep with her head in my lap.

28. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.

29. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes

30. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.

31. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.

32. Remember your dreams and tell her about them.

34. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.

35. Be Prince Charming to her parents.

36. Brush her hair out of her face for her.

37. Hang out with his/her friends.

38. Go to church/pray/worship together.

39. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.

40. Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.

41. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.

42. Make sacrifices for each other.

43. Really love each other, or don't stay together.

44. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.

45. Love yourself before you love anyone else.

46. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

47. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.

48. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

49. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.

50. Never forget the kiss goodnight and always remember to say, "Sweet dreams."

wat is true love???

AXNpacked
21-09-2004, 12:27 PM
1. Watch the sunset together.

50. Never forget the kiss goodnight and always remember to say, "Sweet dreams."

wat is true love???

Wat profound way of talking cock :D Up u one! :D

DNAT
21-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Wat profound way of talking cock :D Up u one!
u sure kena zap points 1 ... u quote the whole post ... :o

AXNpacked
21-09-2004, 12:32 PM
u sure kena zap points 1 ... u quote the whole post ... :o

thanks for saving my arse :D

wahzai
21-09-2004, 01:18 PM

ha ha.....me up u...... :D

yohjimbo
22-09-2004, 11:10 AM

Dear Copulist

I will take some time to explain.....the Japanese view sex as a bodily function.....that is it has no moral overtones......it is equivalent to eating, sleeping. peeing and taking a dump.
For myself love is mental and emotional and if sex is thrown in it is a bonus.....after some years of marriage....with the stress of jobs, mortgage, car payments, child rearing, for both of us....sex becomes something that you can only do if everything else permits......

The question then comes if you have a bodily function .....what do you do with it? There are many ways....some people fast because they want to be in better shape, some people eat more because they are stressed.....
My approach to this is very secular.......I have a bodily function so I must relieve it.....the driver may be that I am stressed or whatever......I may also choose the way to relieve it.....I may pay for it or maintain a mistress.....FBuddy....GF whatever....certainly I have the options.....

Hope that explains the situation clearly.....Cheers Yohjimbo :)

Criminalz
22-09-2004, 09:19 PM
ok...i think i too old for this true love shit....i rather pay for love now.... :D hehehe...i am in the "Lets get straight to the point" age now...

asdfghjkl
22-09-2004, 10:26 PM
ok...i think i too old for this true love shit....i rather pay for love now.... :D hehehe...i am in the "Lets get straight to the point" age now...

erm.. love can be paid? i thought only sex can.. kekeke :)

Shounan
23-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Hee! The answer 2 this can be found in ur signature. 色不異空,色不異色,色即是空,空即 是色。 :D

I tink most pple misintepret the meaning of this phrase.. in Buddhism, the 'Se' means sustance and the '????' mean energy... so did we learn in our science last time tat sustance can be convert into energy and energy can create sustance? sorry for my poor science knowledge... but definitely doesnt mean sex is no different from emptiness or vice versa, sex is emptiness or vice versa....

Jst to clarify on this phrase to prevent it frm being misintepreted again...

MDX, dnt mind hor, hijack ur thread for posting tis... :o

AXNpacked
23-09-2004, 10:31 AM

Ah....still kenna one....this snipper miles away...today then tio! :D

Microsoft
23-09-2004, 06:15 PM
I tink most pple misintepret the meaning of this phrase.. in Buddhism, the 'Se' means sustance and the '????' mean energy... so did we learn in our science last time tat sustance can be convert into energy and energy can create sustance? sorry for my poor science knowledge... but definitely doesnt mean sex is no different from emptiness or vice versa, sex is emptiness or vice versa....

KNN u burger all always make me go ot 1. Hehe. OK Buddism is a very very chim subject. So much much so monks in India n Tibet spend their entire life retreating to caves n mountains to seek for ans. We cnot expect anyone here 2 truly understand it. Especially cheongster like me. Not even "pe mao" do i noe.

Here if u are interested to read up abit on the above. Other bros who are not interested can give the link a miss.

http://www.yinshun.org/Enlightenment/1997/1997jun/1997jun7.htm

MDX, once again i ot in your tread. Kekeke. :D