PDA

View Full Version : Infos on Chiang Mai

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

muddymudpie
05-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Starting a new thread as this would make it easy for fellow bros to source. As promised, here is how i see cma (acronym for Chiang Mai).

I would describe cma as a city having two different party worlds that i hop from one to the other frequently. The 1st world is for visitors mainly. The 2nd world is a lot more wholesome comprising mostly locals and residents. If you wonder why I would describe them as two worlds, I have noticed that most people from each world don’t really mingle across to the other. It is that distinct and separate!

When you arrive in cma and you don't know this place well, chances are that you would end up staying, eating, partying in the 1st world. In this world, there are many pool bars, gogo bars and several clubs (Hot Shots, Spicy, Lucky) frequented by tourists (mostly angmos) and Thai gals (mostly Issan) who speak some English. These gals are mostly FLs who work in bars. Bars here are cheap compared to Bkk or Patts. A bottle of beer costs avg 60-80 bt, ladies drink 800-100. If you pick them up in the bar, there’s BF 400; LT 1-2K. If you pick them up in the clubs, there is no need to pay BF and a 60% chance that you don’t need to pay anything at all, other than buying them a drink or two! In my opinion, picking one up for free in the clubs is relatively easy compared to BKK as the gals in Bkk are more commercial minded. The negative side is that the issan gals in cma are not as hot as the ones in Bkk, due to lower quantity supply. There are some quality ones if you’re lucky to meet.

Now if you come to cma because you have met some ‘happening’ WLs in Bkk, Sgp or Msia who come from Northern Thailand, and you think they are fair, tall and pretty, I don’t blame you. They are ‘hot’ indeed, but these have entered the trade to work for money. However those that you get to meet here in cma most of the time are not your regular WLs. They are mostly students or grads who are out working in their first jobs (such as PG). They’re hot too but not working in the flesh trade. The avg age of population here in cma is way lower than everywhere else that I can think of, and it’s because cma is known to have a concentration of universities with many youngsters coming from different parts of Thailand (esp North and central) to study, live and play. Having said that, getting them to bed is not difficult provided you can invest a bit of time, money and speak a bit of Thai.

My party evening typically consists of a few places because a diff place is good during diff hour throughout the evenings (indicated below). These are my recommendations:

2nd World zone:
Warm up (8pm to 12am). This place reminds me of Zouk. Many students here come from affluent families, so they're not poor.
Monkey (10pm to 1am). Mixture of office workers and students
Santitham Plaza (9pm to 1am). A row of bars with students working as waitresses or beer promoters
Local restaurant bars (9pm to 1am). These can be found across cma
Fabrique (1am to 4am). Happening almost every night. People from Monkey, warm up flock here after 1am.
Discovery (12am to 5am). Wed is ladies night. Four ladies enter with 1 free bottle of whisky.
Differ (12am to 5am). Same as Warm up except students here are poorer
Scratching (1am to 7am). Scratching is located on 2nd floor, Mandalay on 1st Floor. Mandalay is the oldest club in CMA, and filled with many katoeys (trans); Scratching is filled with many lesbians, and quite several are ‘bisexuals’ (if you get my drift)
Infinity. Heard it's good. Haven’t been here. Opened after Fashion House closed down.

1st world zone:
Pool Bars (9pm to 1am). In Loy kroh, thappae, etc
Spicy (2am to 6am). Most bar gals party here after work
Lucky (4am to 7am). Some bar gals party here after work or after spicy
Hot shots (12am to 3am). Mixture of service gals, bar gals who come with their fling
Yellow (10pm to 1am). Loads of tourists with some angmo chics looking for action

The above covers cheonging in Chiang Mai. The list is not exhaustive. They are all i can think of for now. Fellow bros are welcomed to add to them. Any bro coming to cma is welcome to contact me via private msg. That way i will be notified, since i don't frequent the forum often enough.

For infos on ST/LT/KTV/student FLs, there is a wide range from a high of 5k to as cheap as 200 baht. i will cover these later!

Triple-X
05-02-2011, 08:52 AM
I've only been to Mandalay once during the Songkran period.I and two of my friends kept getting those weird looks from two tables of local hip-hop guys adjacent us,i presume them to be gays i think :D .Live band was far more superior than those crap thai band in SG of course.Left just after two rounds of beer.The rest of the places muddymudpie described i hope to visit them real soon,thanks bro muddymudpie! :)

P.S: Songkran in Chiang Mai is the best party in the world!!!

Ninja_Assassin
05-02-2011, 05:12 PM

Very agree !! The atmosphere and fun of Songkran in Chiangmai just cannot be found elsewhere in LOS. :p

Sri Desa
06-02-2011, 01:56 AM
One of the best features of Chiang Mai is its diversity and the nightlife bears this idea out. Whether your idea of a good time is a classy bar with a nice view and live music or thumping beats, flashing lights and a packed dance floor, you’ll be able to find it in Chiang Mai. There are tiny corner bars perfect for a quiet drink and a chat, Rasta bars, great live music, high-energy nightclubs and bars.

Harvest
06-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Just came back from CM. It is my first trip there and I was poached by a tuk tuk driver one night to patronize the massage parlors or KTV. I know I will probably get chopped but I chose KTV anyway...he drove me to "Aii Karaok" which is just opposite Empress Hotel along Chang Klan Rd. The mamasan who greeted me was an SYT wearing a sexy pair of fishnet stocking. She paraded the girls in front of me in a huge room and I chose 2 sisters (so they claimed) to keep me company. The elder sister was more proactive and kept entertaining me while the younger one was more passive but lots of GFE. Sang for 2 hours and the bill came:

2 ladies: 1200B @ 300B/lady/hr
8 drinks for ladies: 1600B @ 200B/drink
1 drink for myself: 200B
2hrs of room usage: 500B @ 250B/hr
Finger food #1: 270B
Finger food #2: 270B
Tips for Mamasan #1: 300B
Tios for Mamasan #2: 200B

Total bill: 4820B :eek:

So as I can see, the name of the game is for the girls to order as many drinks as possible within the hour as later I learnt that the girls get paid a commission for every glass ordered. No wonder I noticed that they drank very fast and the waiter just keep serving new glasses like nobody's biz! Barfine is 1500B per girl but I decided that I have been chopped enough and decided to call it a night. Bwahahaha. Nevertheless I did enjoy myself. :D

Further down the road I spotted Pink Lady and Violin too...

Triple-X
06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Nice write bro,upz you with my humble points.Any other interesting places you went to?? :D

Harvest
06-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Nice write bro,upz you with my humble points.Any other interesting places you went to?? :D

Thanks bro. As a jazz music lover, I went to this pub called "North Gate Jazz Co-op" located along Sri Phum Rd just next to the North Gate itself and hooked up with 2 Farang SYTs there while enjoying the fantastic live jazz performances...;) The drinks are reasonably cheap, a glass of red wine only cost 90B, tho the place itself is a bit run down. Saw a number of farang retirees with their bored Thai wives. Bwahahaha

muddymudpie
07-02-2011, 12:25 AM
I've only been to Mandalay once during the Songkran period.I and two of my friends kept getting those weird looks from two tables of local hip-hop guys adjacent us,i presume them to be gays i think :D .Live band was far more superior than those crap thai band in SG of course.Left just after two rounds of beer.The rest of the places muddymudpie described i hope to visit them real soon,thanks bro muddymudpie! :)

Absolutely agree with Triple X. Local mentality during songkran is to seriously get WET in the day, and get DRUNK in the night! In Chiang Mai, this goes on for the entire week, which is why young locals from everywhere including Bkk come to Chiang Mai during this time. If you're making a trip here for songkran, even though the water festival is practiced throughout Chiang Mai, make sure you reserve at least a day for the Hway kaew road (in front of Central kad suan kaew). This road is closed during the day, and at least 3/4 differnt stages with live performance. Lots of chiobu!!!

Regarding KTVs in Chiang Mai, some are known to overcharge. Rates are normally 200/hr/gal, and 200/hr for room (or 300 with pool table in room). I normally bring own whisky bottle in and purchase their mixers and ice. Ladies would drink from the same bottle too..

muddymudpie
07-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Beer bars: Drink 60-100; LD add another 20; BF 3/400; ST 1k; LT 1.5k onwards.
Most western tourists end up partying at beer bars to get gals. Beer bars are concentrated around Loy Kroh and Thapae area. The famous ones are:
- Loy Kroh Entertainment centre (Boxing ring complex) where at least 20 bars surround a boxing ring.
- Entrance of Loy Kroh Road and surrounding. Loy kroh is a one street. At the entrance of the road, you will find a string of bars along both sides of the road.
- Moon Meuang road (opposite Loy Kroh): Many restaurant cum bars, but these have far less gals here. Many tourists with young western SYTs though.

You will see several tall legged ladies standing along Moon Meuang, and along Loy Kroh after 1am. Some actually look quite good. Beware: These are katoeys (transvestite)!

GoGo bars: Drink 80-120; LD about 120; BF 400/500; ST 1k-1.5k; LT depends on your nego skill. Don’t expect quality to be like Bkk or Pattaya. They have far less gals working in gogo here.
- Foxy Lady (behind Meridien Hotel): Has the best gals out of the three.
- Spotlight (between Thapae and Loy Kroh)
- Star six (beside Loy Kroh Entertainment centre)

KTVs: Room Bt 200/hr (300 for room with pool table); Gal 200/hr. No corkage if you bring own bottle.
Not all gals go out. So make sure you confirm with mm beforehand. Good ones get taken fast so the right time to go to ktv is just after sundown.. Can’t remember how much is BF, but LT is prob 3k or 3.5k, if I remember correctly. Personally I never brought out any gal before. My tactic is cheong ktv, get phone number and offer to meet for party later or another day. Gals living in Chiang mai generally likes to drink and party. So offer to meet at Fabrique, Discovery or Scratching, etc.. after their work.

- Twenty (10mins ride from city, in the direction of mae rim). Used to be my favorite, is the biggest and has the most gals. But lately not doing as well.
- Gold… something (Along Mahidol): This ktv is known as Gold or Golden something… many gals from Twenty has relocated here. Has the best sound system and song collection.
They are many other ktvs scattered around Chiang Mai (Classic, ten, etc) but I can’t talk about them since I haven’t been there. The most visible ktvs are along Chang Klan road, Chiang mai Land (off Chang Klan road), and Charoen Meuang Road. The ones along Chang Klan generally overcharge esp if they know you’re not local.

MPs: Most of them come with fish-tank concept, wearing diff tags for diff categories. Good in terms of quantity and quality on certain MP, but definitely cannot compare to those you see along Ratchadapisek in Bkk.
- Sayuri. (near Charoen Meuang road). 10-30 gals at any one time. Normal gal 1k; Body massage gal 1150; new gal 1.3k
- Pandora (near Charoen Meuang road). 5-15 gals at any one time. ST 1k-1.7k
- Massage centre in an old hotel near Pandora: 10-20 gals at any one time. Here it's very much like our health centres in Sgp. There are two groups of masseuse here. One group is older and offer real massage while the other group is younger, prettier and focus on earning side income. Some real gems here if you’re lucky. Bt 300 for 2 hours massage; HJ 500; ST 1.5k-2k
- Pink payom (off suthep road). 5-20 gals at any one time. Three categories here. ST 1k/1.5k/2k. Gals here are prettiest out of all the MPs. I’ve been here several times. Selection good or not depends on your luck (timing). Mainly local customers.
- Phucome Chiang Mai (Huay kaew road): (0-10 gals at any one time). Not many gals here, but I’ve seen a real sweet SYT here once. So again… depends on luck!
- Chiang Mai Hill (Huay kaew road): haven’t been here…… will check it out soon.

WHs
Empress hotel (next to Santitham Plaza): This place has gals quantity and quality. Mainly serve local customers only. Asians are acceptable, but they don’t serve farangs (Caucasians). I brought a Sgp Eurasian friend who looks like farang, and he was rejected on the spot! Haha… Here you can sit with the gals a la ktv style in the big hall. A big bottle beer costs Bt 90. ST 1.1k; LT 1.8k onwards.

Santitham (near the split road): ST 400-500. High in quantity but quality not many.

Make-shift house: (Behind Ratchapat Univ) 10-20 gals of various quality, but no gem here. ST 200/300/400/500;
Make-shift house cum karaoke: (small joint road adjacent to Nimanhaemin soi 11) Never tried. Quality bad!

Note: When i say good quality gals for working gals in Chiang Mai, it means 8/10. They're not the so-called drop dead gorgeous 9 pointer you see once in a while in Bkk MP. If you're after the 9 or 10 pointer, there are quite several in Chiang mai. They hang out in clubs and they're not hookers!

Lastly, except for beer bars and Gogo bars which are not appropriate, for everywhere else you can bring own whisky bottle. Generally there is no corkage charge except for few clubs like Fabrique, Warm up sometimes, etc.. But even with corkage it's only Bt 200/300 (still cheap) .
Whisky price JW Red 1 Litre Bt830 / 70cl Bt750; 100 Pipers 70cl Bt 330.

muddymudpie
14-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Update on Infinity..

Latest happening joint. Just opened about a month ago, and it's 'pumping hot'!!! Chiobu aplenty. Note: Helps if you can speak Thai..

So here are the updates on recommended places in Nimmanhaemin Road, in the order of quality and quantity of chiobu:

1. Infinity 12am onwards
2. Warm up 9pm onwards
3. Monkey 10pm onwards
4. Chalum goong (teens) 11pm onwards
5. Bla bla bar (restaurant bar w live band) 8pm onwards

I have received many questions on Chiang mai from some bros here.
For bros who have read my contributions, please do not assume that these gals are easy for ons, when i refer to non-working gals (local party world). Chiang mai is GREAT for Parties with non-working gals. There are MANY HOT SYTs here, generally age range 17-23. But they aren't difficult either, compared to many other places we know. You may need to invest a bit of time (1 or 2 meets), bit of cash (on avg: spend 1k per time), and speak a bit of Thai.

Of course, if you just want direct transaction ST/LT, you can find plenty in the tourist world (see my earlier thread). For ST/LT with Northern gals, the place is harder to describe. You can contact me, in this case...

High till Dry
14-02-2011, 10:51 PM
For bros who have read my contributions, please do not assume that these gals are easy for ons, when i refer to non-working gals (local party world). Chiang mai is GREAT for Parties with non-working gals. There are MANY HOT SYTs here, generally age range 17-23. But they aren't difficult either, compared to many other places we know. You may need to invest a bit of time (1 or 2 meets), bit of cash (on avg: spend 1k per time), and speak a bit of Thai.

we need to have time as well. going there for short trip may not be as effective.

i just came back from CM & am planning to go during song kran. maybe we can catch up.

muddymudpie
15-02-2011, 12:56 AM
I have a group of bros coming here for songkran. We will be on rented motorbikes. Hope you can ride....

Songkran is high season in CMA. Good to book your air tickets early as they get more exp later (i think.. ) and hotels as they get fully booked.

Noelk
03-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks Muddymudpie for all your value info.

If I happen to get lucky - do you or anyone know of any ST hotels in Chiang Mai?. If so how much?. I'm staying at a non girl-friendly GH.

TIA.

muddymudpie
04-03-2011, 02:11 PM
most guest houses here are girl friendly. In any case, if yours isn't, there are many ST hotels throughout Meuang CM.... many in Santitham area (opp Kad suan kaew). cost range 100-300, 2-4 hours.

slackin80
24-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Heading up to chiangmai in april.

Looking for massage parlours like Subway, VIP at Ratchada.
I searched and it seems that fishbowl is only for soapies.

Any chiangmai expert bros can provide some info?
thanks in advance!

pharoahbb
02-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Currentl in cm had a great time at infinity thanks muddy for the info

pharoahbb
07-04-2011, 06:29 AM
After 5 days i would say the trip to cm is good
Its depends wat u looking for over in cm
If u looking to get laid in the club suggest u take more days there to stay on yur trip.
But there be times where u can get in an instant if you are lucky but those usually r not uni student
some of the thai guys there r protective so pls becareful if u r looking
for stuff similar to geylang u can always get tuk tuk to bring u around are can look through bro muddy info but the standard for sg n cm r kindda far apart yo
Those who r going do enjoy yo.....
One last thing most of the shopping r not cheap n r similar to bkk
Cheers

smoothnsleek
07-04-2011, 06:50 AM
muddymudpie, good of u to share. I have been cma 3 times but never had time to delve deeper into the local world. Only places I went were Hotshots (local disco where a very high young lady made friends with me and I brought her to my hotel), Pandora and some bars. Are u stationed in cma, or u visit often with longer stays? Will upz u when u come online. Cheers!

muddymudpie
07-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Been based here for a while... but do frequent trips around the region. Just came back from a one-month trip across 6 destinations in North East Thailand. Now looking forward to Songkran in cma.... but dread it when the water is icy as hell! haha..

smoothnsleek
07-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Maybe next time if I'm going Thailand again, will PM u & see if can meet up. Need bros like u to show us the place lol :) Cheers!

best123
07-04-2011, 09:01 PM
I have a group of bros coming here for songkran. We will be on rented motorbikes. Hope you can ride....

Songkran is high season in CMA. Good to book your air tickets early as they get more exp later (i think.. ) and hotels as they get fully booked.

wonder if i can join you bro? what are the dates?:D

saddick
08-04-2011, 12:33 AM
I love Chiang Mai.

This place has the most pretty girls in Thailand; and the cool weather is great. Doi Inthanon is less than 2 hrs drive from cnx and it is the coldest/highest point in the whole of Thailand. CNX is great for treking and day tour. As for nightlife, there are few but not many as compared to BKK and Pattaya.

Suggestion for 4-5 days trip:

GF budget hotel with best location on shopping/massage/pub
= Downtown Inn (around SGD50+ during high season).

For those who prefer not to bring girl to your room and like to bonk in massage parlour, with best location on shopping/massage/pub
= D2 Dusit (beautiful suite room for around $300 during high season)

Next, go to book day trip from Ranvel tour. Why Ranvel? because most Japanese/Korean chick book from this agency ;)... And this is a trustworthy tour agency. Maybe its my luck, but I always meet chio girl or party girl in this tour.

Have early dinner at the popular expensive restaurant 'Whole Earth'- menu with no price on it. Or just try the street hawker behind Downtown Inn.

Now, you must try the 2nd most popular massage parlour in cnx.. 'Pandora'. Just to inform you that tuktuk or taxi will take few hundred baht commision from Tat, and that will add to your bill. And once you go into the fish tank viewing room(turn right from main door), do not ask Tat for recomendation as he may mark up your bill. There are different price for tourist n local in B badge w/number, M badge w/number and S badge w/number, and the rest of girls number without alphebet are the lower grade. Once decided on the girl, ask for the price(bargain if need to) and make payment. If u dun speak thai, prepare to be quoted for 2000+- baht for chio bu, and that is including tuktuk commission.

..end of part 1

kieus8485
08-04-2011, 03:11 AM
i also want to go during songkran...anyone?

FujiSan
08-04-2011, 12:41 PM
GF budget hotel with best location on shopping/massage/pub
= Downtown Inn (around SGD50+ during high season).

Hi bro

just to share the news on downtown inn

Some mysterious death recently.pls read

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10711193

Another place for massage is sayuri.price will be cheaper if you speak thai.If not cost will be 2000 baht

For those who wish to stay near night bazzar.Star Inn hotel charges @ 1000 baht/day

Hope this will help bros in their stay

saddick
10-04-2011, 02:53 PM
thx for your input Fujisan. This is bad news for Downtown Inn as I find the counter staff are really friendly to me.

Inside Pandora, there is a skinny man and a fat man who wears executive attire as if they work in Shenton way. Btw, there are around 10 girls inside. The fat man seems to be more senior in position and always chit chat with the local patron. I notice a local customer was bargaining for a cheap sex untill the fat man gives in and charge him 1000 baht for a plum girl. Meanwhile, the skinny man constantly sat beside me and kept looking at me n smiling all the while...hoping to interact with me in making decision. However, I found him distracting and bothering. Once decided which number(girl), I approach the fat guy and ignore the skinny man. We talk a bit on the price, make payment and the girl brought me to the lift, up few floors and got into a big room, at least 6m by 5m. There is a bathtub inside the room and she removed our clothes and go for the bath. Now, here is the common trick... no hot water. The water is cold and she spend less time doing the bathing massage. I took a smoke after the bath and chat with her a bit before the action begins. She is 21 yrs old, fair fair skin, from CNX, height 1.6m, good complexion with smooth skin, very very little make up, look 7.5, not very experience but has a sweet smile, figure shape more like a teenager that has yet to reach full blossom. I believe she lied to me abt her age. Anyway, the reason why I pick her is because she looks green, unlike her buddies from the cheaper range. The sex is like doing with a amature and I have to be the leading actor to push for the role. Well, this is what you get from a young newbie green fish tank girl. I ended doing her on sideway pump and grind. We wash up a little and sat on the bed, and she just waited for me if I want more... like robot.."Sir, coffee, tea, or me." After a smoke, tip her 400 baht, left the room with her, walk out of the building and as usual there are no taxi available. I had to walk 400m to the main road to get a tuk tuk(30 baht) back to hotel.

For 2 days I went for treking and sightseeing and had some really good food at Goodview Restaurant, Gallery Restaurant, and some street side stalls. There is a must try noodle in CNX and it is call Khao Soi. This is the most famous local food in CNX. Deep fried thick noodles upon soupy yellow noodles with either beef or chicken. Price range from 30 baht(stalls) to 150 baht(hotel). Also remember to try sticky rice mango dessert!

Usually after my day tour, I will end up at Foxy lady. It is the top bar with most pretty girls. It is located directly behind Dusit D2 hotel. But becareful not to walk into the wrong place. There is like a beer garden with pool tables right beside foxy lady. This beer garden is a gay joint in CNX. It is like a stretch of open-air pub and you wonder why there is no girls in it.

I step into Foxy Lady and the mamasan spoke to me in thai(I am born with a Viet/Thai look). Once I mentioned I am from Singapore, she felt relieve and change her attitude to welcome me a comfy seat facing the pole dancers. The mama later explained to me that she try not to welcome Thai customer as most of them easily got into a fight after drinking. There 2 to 3 poles and around 6 sexy syt dancers on it. Yes, they do look foxy. Soon I got a young cute girl cuddle beside me. I immediately smile and show an approve sign to the mamasan. She is so sweet, long hair, 8/10, non pushy or talkative, look and feel like good good girl, freking smooth skin.. just by touching her thigh gives me a hard on. I ordered a Beer Chang and she got a cocktail. Chicken and duck talk, asked me where I am from, where is my hotel, am I alone... Needed a smoke...lan lan got to go outside table to smoke, because no smoking inside. The manasan came out chat with me for 15 min..very friendly, age below 30, can speak pretty good English and charismatic. And I end up trying to ask her out...haha..I told her that she is attractive and I enjoy talking with her. But she said 'no' to my dismay..boooo.

When I returned in, I ask for the bill and it is 160 baht-happy hour rate. I tip my young girl 200 baht and say I needed rest as I am tired from treking/touring. And she was disappointed that I did not ask her out.

After a good rest, woke up next day and decide to go waroro market to buy some dry food to bring back home. Walk to several temple(Wat) and to the famous Tha Pae Gate. Took a taxi to Doi Suthep temple and had dinner before going to the most famous massage parlour Sayuri. It is located 5 min away from Pandora.

Sayuri complex is big, and it has another small massage parlour and a restaurant. Once enter, walk up the staircase to 2nd floor, go to your right, and you'll see a long stretch of fishtank. Take a seat and chillout while looking at the fish tank. I spent 20 min sitting there looking at the 12 girls. Again, lan lan got to go down for a smoke break. Got back, decide on a girl, go to the counter(located at the deeper end of e fish tank). Ask to top up for a VIP room as their room is rather small and the VIP room got a big tub, but unfortunately fully occupied. Bargain on the price as they quote me 2500 baht (with the stupid tuktuk commission). Took a lift up with my girl, while undressing she ask if I want chinese tea, then suddenly a old aunty came in to deliver the hot tea while I am naked, pai seh aunty! And got to pay for the tea.. regret. Time to smoke while she prepare the tub water. She is mid 20s, good figure, gave birth before, long hair, not as fair complexion, not as crazy or naughty like BKK girl, 7/10 look. Okay,the tub is small... but she manage to squeeze in with me and Shiok ar... it's like having sex without inserting..equal level of high..soapy massage ar.. Now, here's another trick, the air con is freaking cold..make sure you dun get a chiller room before the act, change room if needed. After dry up, she lead me to the blow up matterest for a full body oil massage.. steam ar.. cannot tahan liao. My mind kept thinking of pumping action... I want to fuck I want to fuck I want to fuck! My turn to rub! Bomb !@@ Bang !!! BaBooooom.. Dante Infernal sex. Hot and steamy sex! Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to Fuck! :eek: So much rage, am I perverted? Too long no sex is like this gar la... Pump Pump Pump, Pump up the volume, Hump Hump Hump, Hump until cramp,.. change position n change n change n Grind n Grind..... soon, water sprinkler activated.

Tip my girl 400 baht and left the complex after the fiasco, and again got to walk another 200m to find tuk tuk.

Conclusion

p.s. If you wish for a relax trip with your chick, go to Arcade bus station take a 3.5 hrs public transport(150 baht minivan) to up North -Pai. Pai is a place to relax n chillout and got hilltribe night market. No boom boom girl available, but got something else easily available...

Whole Earth restaurant meal for 2 = 1000baht
Good View restaurant " " = 550baht
Gallery restaurant " " = 400baht
Foxy Lady 1 girl 2 drink plus tip = 360baht without mamasan tip
Day trip tour = $1000+baht
Book a airport taxi(new sedan Nissan) whole day = 1000baht include petrol and driver
Shopping for hilltribe handmade craft at Night Bazaar = 30-200baht
Average tuk tuk fare = 30baht
15 hrs train ride from BKK to CNX = 500 baht (2nd class non A/C + booking charge, advisable to buy both lower and upper berth)
Nice T-shirt = 120-200baht
Minivan to Pai one way = 150baht
Pai daytrip to MaeHongSon = 500baht for 12hrs tour
My favourite travel period = New Year Eve (can play fireworks and set off paper lantern)

best123
11-04-2011, 04:25 PM
bro saddick, the downtown inn is walk in and pre booked? i am planning on a trip to cma soon.

thanks

saddick
11-04-2011, 05:48 PM
bro saddick, the downtown inn is walk in and pre booked? i am planning on a trip to cma soon.

thanks

Walk in during high season will not get you a room.
Best is go to Agoda.com to book a deluxe room for 2 person.
Btw, this is just a 2-3 star Inn, interior may be old. But the location is great and girl friendly. Get your girl from Foxy Lady, which is 5 min walk away. This Inn do not provide girl.

Thai food, Starbuck, Macdonald, Burger King, night Bazaar, street stalls, 7-11, food court, 5 star hotel dinning are 3min walk away.:)

muddymudpie
12-04-2011, 01:31 PM
fyi. There has been several mysterious deaths occurring at Downtown Inn. Even the locals don't want to go near it now. I strongly encourage staying elsewhere.... there are tons of other hotels and guesthouses in the area.

saddick
12-04-2011, 06:56 PM
.... there are tons of other hotels and guesthouses in the area.

Maybe can take Fujisan advice on Star Inn hotel

slackin80
17-04-2011, 05:17 PM
at chiangmai already but still can't seem to find any info on massage with options... like Subway / VIP at bkk.

High till Dry
17-04-2011, 05:28 PM
at chiangmai already but still can't seem to find any info on massage with options... like Subway / VIP at bkk.

u went to the wrong place with the wrong reason...

slackin80
17-04-2011, 05:56 PM
u went to the wrong place with the wrong reason...

its not me, its for my friend.

i ride all the way to chiangmai i wanna go spa, the fella keep wanting young girls massage, i tell him don't have so many times already.

for me, i will be riding back down to bkk on friday anyway so its no difference for me.

slackin80
17-04-2011, 05:59 PM
and every time he thinks the massage stalls open till late.

most close at about 9pm.

suddenly tell me at 9pm wanna go massage, i tell him have.. lup sup one.
then he don't want.

he want young girls but don't want too lup sup.

:mad:

this is why i prefer to travel alone in thailand.

saddick
17-04-2011, 09:57 PM
and every time he thinks the massage stalls open till late.

OT Massage, call them to double check on closing time

http://www.soapy-massage.com/ot-oil-massage-parlor-chiang-mai.html

saddick
18-04-2011, 07:41 AM
I will go see how ot massage is... What are your ratings for the girls there? Comparable to the better joints at bkk?[/QUOTE]

The only pretty nightlife girls are in Foxy Lady and Sayuri. OT so so only..

Though I mentioned Chiang Mai girls are the most pretty in Thailand, but these girls are not necessary working girls. They are the girl next door.

Dun worry abt. going alone to the night scene, I did that many times alone. Chiang Mai is safer than BKK. The people here are more friendly.
My only advise is to avoid local dance club.

Since you are ridding a bike, I highly recomend you to go to Pai. It has a very popular route '1095' for bikers, and you can continue the trip to MaeHongSon. Around 3 hours journey each.

My favourite resort located in Pai is 'Pai River Corner Resort.' Room Unit #12.

slackin80
18-04-2011, 09:57 AM
The only pretty nightlife girls are in Foxy Lady and Sayuri. OT so so only..

Though I mentioned Chiang Mai girls are the most pretty in Thailand, but these girls are not necessary working girls. They are the girl next door.

Dun worry abt. going alone to the night scene, I did that many times alone. Chiang Mai is safer than BKK. The people here are more friendly.
My only advise is to avoid local dance club.

Since you are ridding a bike, I highly recomend you to go to Pai. It has a very popular route '1095' for bikers, and you can continue the trip to MaeHongSon. Around 3 hours journey each.

My favourite resort located in Pai is 'Pai River Corner Resort.' Room Unit #12.

i wish i could do it but i am stuck in chiangmai like a nanny for my friend.

he has so many ideas on what to do. i think i can only do everything during my year end ride up.
the bugger doesn't even have a bike licence and whenever i ride, i gotta watch out for him and he is on a rented bike.

i normally go clubbing alone in bkk anyway but i don't know why i don't feel as happy here when clubbing. :confused:
they are supposed to be friendlier yet they hang around their groups tightly. but then that's what i see at warm up cafe.

thanks for the info, i am saving it all for my next trip. :D
hopefully not as a nanny

muddymudpie
19-04-2011, 01:06 AM
OT Massage, call them to double check on closing time

http://www.soapy-massage.com/ot-oil-massage-parlor-chiang-mai.html

Good recommendation. This is one of my fav :-)

Anyway, the place offers very affordable thai massage as well - 2 hr 300 bt. But their strength here won't be as good/hard as those authentic massage places you find outside. In OT, generally you can find young masseuses, sometimes pretty - It's a hit/miss, depends on the timing of your visit. In addition to the massage, can opt for HJ 500Bt, FJ 1.5-2k.

Anyway, thanks to a female friend of mine who lives in the building, i came to know that the boss at OT is currently trying out offering private karaoke room services. At the moment only 2 rooms available, and not many ppl know about this. Surprisingly, it has fairly good sound system, way cheaper than the KTVs, and so far the best collection of English songs i have come across in CMA. I had a good 3 hours karaoke session with my female fb and another gal I called from the fishtank. If you're there why not check it out!

slackin80
19-04-2011, 04:10 AM
i was riding past a street and there were buildings with neon lights and puyings standing outside at the streets of the buildings.

any info on those locations????

doesn't look like karaoke joiints... or maybe it is.

saddick
19-04-2011, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=slackin80;5863049]i was riding past a street and there were buildings with neon lights..QUOTE]

Should be either in Huay Kaew or Loi Kroh.

Just take down the name of the club when you passes by and run an internet check to make sure it is commercialize.

I advice you not to go to a local club alone.

saddick
19-04-2011, 08:45 AM
they are supposed to be friendlier yet they hang around their groups tightly. but then that's what i see at warm up cafe

Warm up is actually known for not being friendly to foreigner, that's just what I heard few years ago, maybe I am wrong now. Anyway, I will stay away from there. Just out of curiosity, did you see gay ppl there.. that place was frequent by gay previously. Hmm... maybe you are lucky that they are not friendly towards you that night...
No offence to gay ppl reading this.

slackin80
19-04-2011, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=slackin80;5863049]i was riding past a street and there were buildings with neon lights..QUOTE]

Should be either in Huay Kaew or Loi Kroh.

Just take down the name of the club when you passes by and run an internet check to make sure it is commercialize.

I advice you not to go to a local club alone.

its not huay kaew or loy kroh, my friend said the road name, i think it starts with a C

its ok, i will ask again.

slackin80
19-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Warm up is actually known for not being friendly to foreigner, that's just what I heard few years ago, maybe I am wrong now. Anyway, I will stay away from there. Just out of curiosity, did you see gay ppl there.. that place was frequent by gay previously. Hmm... maybe you are lucky that they are not friendly towards you that night...
No offence to gay ppl reading this.

hmmmmm i didn't see gays there, just lots of pretty girls.

but yesterday i went to monkey club... that place is more to my taste than warm up cafe. warm up cafe feels like a kiddies joint, monkey club feels closer to BKK.

and no one believes i am singaporean, they talk to me in thai, i reply. then from then on they don't believe until it reaches a point where i have trouble finding a certain word to say... or i take out my IC to show them.

muddymudpie
19-04-2011, 01:07 PM
its not huay kaew or loy kroh, my friend said the road name, i think it starts with a C

its ok, i will ask again.[/QUOTE]

If you're within the city, it could be Chang klan rd or Charoen Mueang Rd. These places have several ktvs with neon lights and gals hanging outside.. If it's not ktv then possibly could be restaurant bars with PGs and employees.

saddick
19-04-2011, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=slackin80;5863592]but yesterday i went to monkey club... that place is more to my taste than warm up cafe. warm up cafe feels like a kiddies joint, monkey club feels closer to BKK.
QUOTE]

Good, you are exploring Chiang Mai.
How I wish I can join you now.
I just love the ppl there, the subtle nightlife, the treking, daytrip, weather, tranquility, etc..

pharoahbb
25-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Cm is indeed a very nice place , the place stress goes and happiness comes. Club monkey is good but i like inifinty more the bands the girls the place is superb....

So looking forward to be back thete again soon....

hunterhi
26-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Wa, now then i know of a CNX thread as i was there during CNY... Eat, Sleep, Rot for 9day... dammed shoik... :D plan to go end-year as izzt dammed cooling weather... as i have been going CNX for the past few year during Dec period... :p the life is quite slow... n the FR posted by the few Bro r good too... thanks... n keep up the good work...

Welcome To The Land Of Smile.... :p

yinyang
14-06-2011, 02:59 PM
On the loose just for 1 night in CNX (after my 1 week here with my northern lass) before I return to planet earth tomorrow.

Staying at Raming Lodge, LoiKroh Rd at ChangKlan area. Read here there's some possibilities in vicinity. :p Looking for agg bars type

Looks like bros Saddick and Muddymudpie has got their bearings here

BlueDragon193
14-06-2011, 04:46 PM
On the loose just for 1 night in CNX (after my 1 week here with my northern lass) before I return to planet earth tomorrow.

Staying at Raming Lodge, LoiKroh Rd at ChangKlan area. Read here there's some possibilities in vicinity. :p Looking for agg bars type

Looks like bros Saddick and Muddymudpie has got their bearings here

Hoping, Thai Airasia have a daytime direct flight to CNX in the near future.
Never quite like their midnight arrival flight, waste of 1 night hotel booking.

yinyang
15-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Hoping, Thai Airasia have a daytime direct flight to CNX in the near future.Never quite like their midnight arrival flight, waste of 1 night hotel booking.
Pricing AA also not exactly cheaper than SilkAir. Did Silkair over past week for 400+ (AA sama price). But SilkAir don't fly daily, and goes up 500-600 on more popular stretches. AA's cashing in on monopoly daily direct flight

hunterhi
16-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Yes, Silkair fly only Friday, Sunday n Wednesday... but there r some good HOT deal for less than $380 quite good deal... But AA now got Promtion for Oct i think izzt less than $250 include tax... :D

DevilStar
05-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Hi bros I will b visiting chiang Mai in a week time. Could bro recommend plc to go shopping, plc to get girls, prefer fishtank kind and pls advice on e dmg

Nonteerak2553
05-07-2011, 10:09 PM
My humble FR on this fantastic province.

Due to alot of time to burn, decided to ask my gf to drive to this province as to celebrate my birthday last two months ago. Weather was quite bad in the night, raining heavily in the noon, and cats and dogs in the night, but doesn't hider me from exploring this province. Stay at Bodhi Serene boutique hotel Excellent room for couple.
Due to some misunderstanding, spent whole night on my own, so decided to recee this town. Went to Chang Klan, by tuk tuk, 80 baht, and walk walk at their night bazaar. Saw agogo bar- Foxy lady behide 2dusit Hotel. Eyes itchy as see so many kao kao pooying during some sight-seeing trip. Nothing to shout about this joint, only got few pooying dancing with bikini on. Saw on from quite busty, so told their waitress that I'm buying her a LD.

Chat for awhile, and find out that she is from Chiang Rai. After long look, find out that she quite aged, left after I finished my coke.
As my hotel is only about 500m from ChangKlan, so decided to walk back to hotel as saw few bars with coyoty when on the way to ChangKlan by tuk tuk.
Not too sure what place is this but it's just nearby Le Meridie Hotel, after the bridge, you will saw bars.

Walk walk walk, saw some farang playing pool with coyoty. It's open concept bar. Watched muay thai as they have ring in the middle the bar.
Walk one round, and decided to call a night afraid that the misunderstanding will become worsen, before left the bars, saw a big poster with girl wearing g-string. Curiosity made me pay visit to this joint. 150 baht for cover charge, with one free drink. Went in ladies were dancing in G-string and bra.
Only got afew customer during that time I went, and all were Thais.
Got a handful of looker in this joint so decided to stay longer.
As usual, once they dancing, they try hard to have eye contact with you, so this particular SYT did eye contact on me.
After shaking her body in front of me, she came down, and walked towards me, so I purposely used my hand to stop her, and she do her WAI to me.
She thought I was a thai, and doesnt believe only after I shown her my Pink ID. Asked me to buy her a drink which I comply of course as when ever she talked, she tried to lick my ear at the same time.

100 BHT for one LD, and asked me to bring her outside. She quoted 2000 BHT which including bar fined. Doesn't want to disappoint myself, I complied.

She changed and asked me where I'm staying. I told her that I'm staying very far from here so prefer nearby hotel. 300 BHT for a room.

NAME: Roo
Origin: Mae hong song
Look: 8/10
Foreplay 100% sextify. Lapdance and slowly take off her clothes one by one.
Frenching 100%
BJ, I opted with CD on.
Fingering 100% allow to finger while sucking her boob and frenching.
Sex was great after an hour of foreplay. 2 rounds. Damage was 2000 BHT including bar fine, 300 BHT room, and of good tips for her wonderful service.
After the deed done, asked me to follow her to Warm Up to meet her fellow
mates, which I did. The rest was history.

Apologize for the bad english used.

Davidoffs
10-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Hey bros,

Anyone got lobang on renting an service apartment/condo for a month in Chiang Mai City area?

Thanks in advance~

ChaYen
11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
before left the bars, saw a big poster with girl wearing g-string. Curiosity made me pay visit to this joint. 150 baht for cover charge, with one free drink. Went in ladies were dancing in G-string and bra.

Is this place also at the Entertainment complex?

Nonteerak2553
11-07-2011, 07:12 PM

I guess so. It's nearby Le Meridien hotel, and nearby this complex there's a ring for muay thai boxer to fight. :)

Edit: It's nearby Le Meridien Hotel, @ Changklan. Note: This hotel is quite prominent, given it's 6 star hotel. From Changklan Burger King, opposite you will saw Le Meridien Hotel, walk straight from here, there's a small soi, where Tuk Tuk will park their vehicle there.
After you walk past the bridge, you will saw a open bars concept with coyotys. Once you reach this place, you will saw big poster ladies with g string.

yinyang
12-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Now spreading your tentacles up north?:p

murrinman
19-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey bros,

Anyone got lobang on renting an service apartment/condo for a month in Chiang Mai City area?

Thanks in advance~

check out this site in the classifeds chiang mai citylife you would have no problems in getting a good serviced appt for approx 12-15000 baht

ninja86
12-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Any bros known of any good 4Star hotel that is charbo friendly?

hawk88
14-08-2011, 07:02 PM
any bro know how far or rather how long it takes to reach from the airport to the town area/tourist spot and its damage? Never been to Chiangmai b4? Thanks!

Glock
14-08-2011, 07:39 PM
this is why i prefer to travel alone in thailand.

i wish i could do it but i am stuck in chiangmai like a nanny for my friend.

hahahaha

you are a good friend to him , but is he a good friend to you ???

Nonteerak2553
14-08-2011, 07:56 PM
any bro know how far or rather how long it takes to reach from the airport to the town area/tourist spot and its damage? Never been to Chiangmai b4? Thanks!

120 BHT from CNX airport. Less then 10 mins, depending on which area you going. Changklan, Nimahemin is about 7 to 10 mins.

hawk88
15-08-2011, 02:28 AM
Thanks Bro Nonteerak, I just heard from my frd saying LT ard 2300-2500 and somemore depending on how many hours u book. I presume this type is from ktv? May i know where to look for those fish tank type? Meaning u go n book them in the early afternoon til next day morning for ard 2000-2500baht? Thanks

muddymudpie
15-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey bros,

Thanks in advance~

If you like to be near the nimmanhaemin area, my person favorite is 'Baan Thai'. With excellent location, affordable rates and good enough room apartment with swimming pool.

Baan Thai contact: Address- 36, Nimmanhaeminda Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200.. Call Management office: 053 219000 for more info or reservation.

A word of reminder... Nimman area is great for clubbing, restaurants, etc... with gorgeous babes but non-working gals. It's a good 10-15 mins ride to Loykroh gogo or pool bars. If you choose to be near the working gals, then maybe Changklan would be a better area to live.. of course if you're going to rent a bike, then you have the best of both worlds..

yinyang
16-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Did this theme hotel (not far from airport) July, interesting rooms like Jurassic, Harem and Reflections (mirrors all over in room). Reasonable pricing thb950-1000. Includes bf. Only downside, no windows and away from night bazaar. Good for transiting

http://www.theadventurehotel.com/

PS: bro Muddymudpie, CNX airport few days parking was ok.

hunterhi
17-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Bro, location looks not bad, how much per day or month? will plan to book for month if izzt more worth it n any thing like swimimg pool or etc? n do they speak english? thanks... :D

If you like to be near the nimmanhaemin area, my person favorite is 'Baan Thai'. With excellent location, affordable rates and good enough room apartment with swimming pool.

Baan Thai contact: Address- 36, Nimmanhaeminda Road, Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200.. Call Management office: 053 219000 for more info or reservation.

A word of reminder... Nimman area is great for clubbing, restaurants, etc... with gorgeous babes but non-working gals. It's a good 10-15 mins ride to Loykroh gogo or pool bars. If you choose to be near the working gals, then maybe Changklan would be a better area to live.. of course if you're going to rent a bike, then you have the best of both worlds..

muddymudpie
18-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Bro, location looks not bad, how much per day or month? will plan to book for month if izzt more worth it n any thing like swimimg pool or etc? n do they speak english? thanks... :D

it's an apartment bro... so only available monthly, not daily. I believe minimum is one month, cost about 7k excluding utility charges, but you need to contact them to confirm this... It has private parking lot and swimming pool. English speaking recep too.

hunterhi
18-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Ok, 7k Bath per month quite good deal as if book hotel for 6night is also the same... Same price for Farang n Thai? Thanks... See u Bro...

it's an apartment bro... so only available monthly, not daily. I believe minimum is one month, cost about 7k excluding utility charges, but you need to contact them to confirm this... It has private parking lot and swimming pool. English speaking recep too.

fr90r
28-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Hello, anyone can share where can I find those soapy body massage in CNX? Any joint within the vincity of the night bazzar as I am staying.

Happyman007
29-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Hello, anyone can share where can I find those soapy body massage in CNX? Any joint within the vincity of the night bazzar as I am staying.

send u a map link....should be helpful ;)

Nearest soapy is Sayuri & Pandora, there're about 5-6 soapy in cnx.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?safe=off&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104461705626432683537.00045c2d79c4a9b9e01b2&t=h&ll=18.79273,98.988276&spn=0.057935,0.106773&z=14

ChaYen
29-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Now spreading your tentacles up north?:p

Wah, paiseh for the super late reply, been terribly busy with work lately.

Also... been busy exploring. :D Just got back from a Vientiane/Udon trip, and had a blast. Will do an FR on it once I can find the time. ;)

Thinking about exploring Konkaen sometime...

fr90r
30-08-2011, 12:22 PM
send u a map link....should be helpful ;)

Nearest soapy is Sayuri & Pandora, there're about 5-6 soapy in cnx.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?safe=off&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104461705626432683537.00045c2d79c4a9b9e01b2&t=h&ll=18.79273,98.988276&spn=0.057935,0.106773&z=14

Thanks Bro Happyman007,

Very useful map :)

hunterhi
30-08-2011, 03:04 PM
hi, izzt what i found online... :D

http://www.mapjack.com/

finn2046
30-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi,
any Bro going Chaing Mai during the Nov. Loi Krathong?
plan to go with someone from SBF as initial idea was to go alone but more ppl with be more fun :)
last went there was 2006 or 2007 alone (had a very deep feeling for CM :p).

FYI: Loi Krathong start on 10-Nov-2011 (Fri.)
(my opinion so far ~ Chiang Mai is the best place in Thailand to celebrate festival esp. "Songkran" and "Loi Krathong")

cheers :)

hunterhi
31-08-2011, 03:40 AM
How funny izzt? As I m going for the Kong Ming light on the 05 Nov n plan to go to BBK for Loi Krathong, Songkran in Chiangmai I have not try before but alot of ppl tell me izzt more fun in Chiangmai than any part of Thailand as I have went to Phuket for Songkran for the last 10th n izzt getting more n more boring... Will try Chiangmai next year... :D

Hi,
plan to go with someone from SBF as initial idea was to go alone but more ppl with be more fun :)

(my opinion so far ~ Chiang Mai is the best place in Thailand to celebrate festival esp. "Songkran" and "Loi Krathong")

Nonteerak2553
31-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Hi,

It's really awesome to celebrate Loy krantong or "Yee Peng" in lanna language. You will see alot of people letting go the so called ballon with candle inside at the Ping river. Besides that, they wil have costume parade along the street. Been there for 4 years, and decided to give it a miss this year due to some crises with Teerak. :p

Nonteerak2553
31-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Been to Sayuri lately, after a year break from there.

Here goes my humble FR:
Type with iPhone, apologize with the spelling and grammar mistake.:D

Teerak going for some business deal, so decided to venture to one of the famous MP there. Took Tuk Tuk to there. Reached there and paid 80 baht to the Tuk Tuk, the journey is appoximately take about 10 to 15 min from Pra Singh. 

Reached there quite early, 2.30pm, and all the "suay mak pooying" is no where to be seen. Sitted at the sofa which facing the glass tank together with the Thais waiting patiently for the rest to come. 3.30pm and yet to see any pooying suit my taste.
Running out of patient, P Tak asked me to wait awhile more as it was Sunday, so they tends to come late. 
After awhile saw a short hair with a small frame body size, decided to take her and tell P Tak her no. tag, before the Thai grab her.

Gave P Tak 100 baht for tips and was introduce by him while waiting for the payment to be done at the counter. 

She barely can speak English, so had to use my 4 years of half past six Thai to communicate with her. 

After the payment, upon learning I'm a sinkie, she holds my hand and lead me the room at level 1. 

Room nothing to shout about, with mirror above the ceiling. There's a water bed, but she didnt use it for soapy massage, instead ask me to strip naked and wants to shower together at the small bathtub which was only beside the bed. Shower was relatively SOP and concentrate more on my dick.

After had shower, she asked me to watch her showering.

Sex was great, despite had a small breast. 

Face: 7/10 
Boobs: A cup
Body: small frame
BJ: 7/10
FJ: willingly to make you happy and do it till you cum.
Fingering: allowed
Frenching: didn't allowed iniately, told me due to hygiene, but gave me a short togue fight during the battle.

Took my time to load my load on her, and not a time keeper. Shower together after finished the game and asked me, do I have a gf here.
Didn't want to answer her instead asked her does she have one, told me broke off long time ago. Well Thais will always be Thais

Damage: 1.4 baht, her and room. 
             100 baht for P Tak, as he always recommend me good service girl, and surprised that he still can recognizes me.
             200 baht for her good service and effort  to make me cum.  
Left the room together with her with a smiling face, she asked me to visit her if I have time again. During that time, had a glance at the glass tank and saw a few looker, and alot of Thai poochais busy scanning the ladies inside the glass. Looks time to pay a visit again if there's a chance create by my Teerak:p

Nonteerak2553
02-09-2011, 04:45 PM
I read somewhere else that for b2b there is a different charge. Maybe what you had was only bath + FJ and not b2b + bath + FJ. Didn't they charge you BHT500 more as a commission for the tuk tuk?

I'm not sure about the different charges for the "nuru massage" but I will be back for more action as my gf is now posted to CNX. :D
Nope, the Tuk Tuk didn't charge me for extra 500 baht, neither the Sayuri. Before I took the Tuk Tuk, I normally ask how much does he charge, and only will take if the price is right. He asked for 100 baht given I hailed the Tuk Tuk outside Bodhi Serene Boutique Hotel (5star hotel) but managed to nego till 80 baht. He also offer to wait till my service is done but I politely declined his offer. After finished, it's quite hard to see any Tuk Tuk around, so I were approached by one stranger who asked for 100 baht for him to send me to Changklan.:D

There was once, during my very first trip to there, I decided to explore after I saw one pub called Foxy Lady and reckoned it must be a " lap sap bar". That was last three years back and during Loy Krantong. My gf is dead tired after playing adventure games nearby Mae Rim, and I decided to venture alone thus taking the opportunity to try there. Went there slightly early and took Tuk Tuk from nearby Ping River. Should be near as from Changklan I walked to this Ping River to take photos on the Loy Krangtong Parade, but were asked for 150 baht since I mentioned the word "2dusti hotel" to the Tuk Tuk driver.

2dusti hotel is only 2 mins walk to foxy lady, and it's 6 star hotel. I know I got chop by him, and ever since then, when ever I hailed a Tuk Tuk, I will ask for the price before I really take it. My gf told me, anywhere within CNX city area will only cost you between 50 to 100 baht and 100 baht is consider very expensive for the local price. IMO Foxy Lady only got a handful of ladies there and only got 2 girls dancing on the pole for every dance. Maybe due to the thai festive season, however will not return to this place as during my first visit there saw few farangs. IMO places that farang frequents, will spoilt the " Sanook" factor that the club have.

Apologize for the long winded post as to share something and as for the spelling and grammar err, as I using iPhone to type.

Nonteerak2553
03-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Hunter goes hunting again.

After had seafood dinner at Changklan, decided to go to the previous ago go as missed the treatment by one of the lady there. (my previous FR)

For those who wondering where is the exact location the ago go located at Entertainment Centre called Star Xix. First drinks applies for this ago go.

Purposely walked around the beer bar in hoping for gem in return. This place really got less customer, and has about 10 bar in all. As usual, some farangs busying playing pool with their temporary teerak.

Reached to the end and of the bar, and they had stage for muay thai fighter to perform fight, after watching the show for few mins, decided to go to the Star Xix as non of them seems interested in making business with me. On my way out walked pass one bar, saw one was not bad looking given the light is bright enough to see clearly one face compare to Star Xix.

Decided to muster up my guts and approached her. Tap at her shoulder and do the ''Wai'' and greeted her like what normally Thai do. She quite shocked and asked her if I could buy her a drink. She just nod her head.

Ordered one Barcardi Breezer for myself and blue color water for her. LD cost for 100 baht and Barcardi cost 120 baht. Her ''pasa angrik'' was quite good, and we hit off quite well, given I lied to her that this is my first time here and were on holiday trip. Majority topic talked were about the city itself. Asked her what time she knock off, can I bring her to ''Warm up'', she replied now you can bring me, but need to pay some money to her boss.

Quite surprised to heard that, as I didn't expect that she can be bar fined. Asked how much must give, and she quoted 500 THB for boss, and 2k for her, and can accompany me till the next day and even offer to bring me to Doi Suthep. She give slutty look and told me, it's been awhile she been to ''Warm Up too. Consider it quite reasonable and given that I need to sleep alone for that night as my gf was at Chiang Rai for a day business trip, and gave her the amount that she requested for. Walked outside the Entertainment Centre holding my hand and called for Tuk Tuk to bring us to Nimahemin for a disco.
She asked me where do I stay and told her just 5 min walk from Warm Up disco. Flora Hotel. :p Reached and ordered black label and party with her. Can see she is party animal as she can dance quite well. Club closed and off we walked to Flora Hotel. Warm Up situated at soi 17 and Flora Hotel was at soi 19. The hotel actually were already booked when I excused myself to the gents.

Sex wasn't that great, maybe due to high on whiskey.
Here is the rating:
Name:Ann
Origin: Uttaradit (same province with my gf :D)
Look: 6/10( one of the looker in the bar)
Body: Medium frame, with a height and fair skin.
Boobs: B cup.
BJ: going to give me BJJ, but I declined and asked her to give BJ instead. Safety come first. 7/10. Very hard working. Maybe she like to suck cock. :D
After required BJ, I think she knew I'm a safety person, so changed to new rubber after BJ, for FJ.
FJ: 6/10, told me tired and asked if she just like down while I do it on her.
Fingering: 10/10.
Frenching: 12/10. We were tongue locking till I cum.
GFE: 10/10 ( even sex wasn't good, but she treat you like her bf)

Had two pattern with her as she was tired, till I cum. Told me it's been awhile since she had a good sex, but I told her, but I didn't had good one though.
Promise me to after the sleep with give me one.

Washed up and we both sleep in a naked hugging each other, like gf bf.
Were wake up by her sucking my cock BBJ :eek: and gave her back a hard ram before we cum together. Checked out and went for a breakfast together before heading back to Mae Tang. Told her, got some errand to settle thus can't go to Doi Suthep together with her. I asked her handphone, maybe she will come in handy next time should my gf is out of city again. Asked me how long do I stay at CNX and hoping to club again at Warm Up, and told her that I need to go to Mae Sai for passport extension. She gave me a stunned look, and me return her a smile. Gave her the bottle of Black that left over from Warm yesterday, and we depart from nearby cafe.

Damage: 2.5k for LT
Hotel: 500 baht
Warm Up party: 2.2k for whiskey, mixer and ice and some finger food.
Breakfast: 130 baht:
Tips: 300 baht

Total damage: close to 6k baht, BUT worth as her GFE is worthless.

Apologize for the long winded FR, english and grammar mistake.

Going to Mae Sai for run visa today, YEY!! 555555+

Nonteerak2553
05-09-2011, 02:25 AM
What are you intend to do there? Visit tourist spot in the day time? Party in the night time, by the way can I know where will you be residing in CNX. :)

Nonteerak2553
05-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Slingshot, you have a MAIL!:D

About your hotel, I'm not sure where is it, give me the location, maybe I can tell you nearby places for chionging. Note: in CNX transportation are TuK Tuk and songtaew. Once I club on my own at Warm Up, and find out that these TuK Tuk doesn't want to go to my house in Mae Tang, so I got no choice to call my gf's friend to pick me up, and got earful from her after that incident. Best is to get taxi name card during your arrival from CNX domestic airport, 120 baht from airport to send to your hotel within the city area. From there try to nego should you know on that particular night you need his service.
After knowing that transport is hard to get especially during wee hours. After staying here for a months plus, I learnt that, renting a motorbike is cheaper then taking a tuk tuk, when my gf is out of city for business with her car. Bike rental are @ 160 baht per day. At time I do get lost esspecially hunting for a new play ground. :p

yinyang
05-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Centara Duangtawan is just next to night bazaar. Almost opposite is Meridien.

Good advice on cabbie contact, as tuk2 and songtaews hard to come by after hours (outlying areas)

Nonteerak2553
05-09-2011, 02:46 PM
If, it's opposite Le Meridien, @ Changklan night bazaar, then going to Entertainment Complex is just a 5 mins walk from your hotel. Better still ,no need to pay for the guest house outside the Entertainment Complex for a ST deeds, and Foxy Lady is just 10 min walk from your hotel. :D

Nonteerak2553
05-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Just to share,

After been to some places in CNX, I generally find Thais in CNX can speak good English compare to the Thais in Krung Thep.

Slingshot,

Last but not least, there's one night bazaar in CNX which opens on every Sunday, IMO, you should pay visit to this night bazaar, alot of things to buy here compare to the weekend market at Jj mall Krung Thep. Happy hunting na. 555555+:p

ChaYen
05-09-2011, 08:06 PM
From Centara, walking out of the hotel lobby, turn left and head down the block; there's a really nice cafe there with awesome breakfasts. Continue down after crossing the road and you'd be at the Entertainment Complex. Past that are the rows of beer bars/pubs. There's an AGG there across the soi. To get there, walk into the Complex and turn right.

When you hit the main road, turn right to get to Star XIX.

If you turn right from the hotel lobby, take the small soi behind Meridien and follow it straight to Foxy Lady.

---

The weekend evening/night bazaar is at the Thapae(sic) Gate area. Mostly nick knacks and assorted things. Would be a waste of time if not for that you could try picking up cute girls from here. :P

After been to some places in CNX, I generally find Thais in CNX can speak good English compare to the Thais in Krung Thep.

I've always associated this with the large farang retiree contingent there.

yinyang
05-09-2011, 10:18 PM
always associated this with the large farang retiree contingent there.
generally find Thais in CNX can speak good English compare to the Thais in Krung Thep
CNX has a mix of farang residents, unlike big spread of krungthep.

Didn't know the night scene so close to Central, as always stopped overnight at CNX (enroute to Lampang). Hmmm, will bear in mind once I escape the clutches of my side dish:p

High till Dry
05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
I read somewhere else that for b2b there is a different charge. Maybe what you had was only bath + FJ and not b2b + bath + FJ. Didn't they charge you BHT500 more as a commission for the tuk tuk?

i think got no tuk tuk commission. pandora have....

Nonteerak2553
06-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Wow, didn't know that alot of samsters residing in CNX. Hopefully one day we can drink coffee together while bio-ing the CMU pooying. 555555+:p

ChaYen
06-09-2011, 05:02 AM
I can only wish that I reside in CNX. :P

muddymudpie
06-09-2011, 05:05 AM
From Centara, walking out of the hotel lobby, turn left and head down the block; there's a really nice cafe there with awesome breakfasts. Continue down after crossing the road and you'd be at the Entertainment Complex. Past that are the rows of beer bars/pubs. There's an AGG there across the soi. To get there, walk into the Complex and turn right.

When you hit the main road, turn right to get to Star XIX.

If you turn right from the hotel lobby, take the small soi behind Meridien and follow it straight to Foxy Lady.

---

The weekend evening/night bazaar is at the Thapae(sic) Gate area. Mostly nick knacks and assorted things. Would be a waste of time if not for that you could try picking up cute girls from here. :P

I've always associated this with the large farang retiree contingent there.

Wah... steady. Now you know this place like the back of your hand :-)

muddymudpie
06-09-2011, 05:40 AM
I read somewhere else that for b2b there is a different charge. Maybe what you had was only bath + FJ and not b2b + bath + FJ.

I've been out of cnx for close to half a year, so maybe they have increased the price... but frankly i doubt it as the rate here have remained constant for some time now. There are 3 categories - B2B or body massage gals (as they call it) are 1150baht, but quality of these gals are not as good (unless you like them big and fleshy). The other 2 categories don't do b2b, and their rates are 1k or 1.3k.

Nonteerak2553
06-09-2011, 07:43 AM
As for Sayuri,

I'm might be wrong, as only been there 4 times this year choosing the girls somewhere at the same area. I believe, the sit of the lady do plays apart for the price. Normally I choose the one near the counter as quite alot of SYT/looker sitter there, compare to near to the enterance of the main door.
Those nearby the paying counter, and near the pillar that has telephone speaker for the P Tak to call the ladies no tag for business. Normally I was quoted for 1.4 baht, so called VIP room. That doesn't includes the tips of 100 baht which is for P Tak, so next time, I don't need to wait that long and will automatically got a SYT for myself. At times, got alot of Thais waiting slipping their heniken beer.

Next will try to venture the pooying baan should there have chance create by my gf. :p Any samsters got any info on the pooying baan and like to share here. Thanks in advance.

hunterhi
06-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Bro, can i join too... as i will be going in Oct... :p

Wow, didn't know that alot of samsters residing in CNX. Hopefully one day we can drink coffee together while bio-ing the CMU pooying. 555555+:p

Bro, u also one the them too...

Ya, i like to know too, where izzt too... thanks... :D

http://www.mapjack.com/ this want go map can see too...

What is the pooying baan?

Nonteerak2553
06-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Pooying baan is a lady house that you can book them out, akin to Danok/Hat jai farm, from what I know. Yet been to one, but I will get some info on this from my army thai friend if its possible. Will write FR after paying visit to this houses. Bros who have experience on this care to share. :)

No na, despite im residing in CNX, but I don't have much carefree life like you guys do. Can cheong as when you like. I'm like Sun Wukong who's got trapped under the Buddha's hand, but for me, I'm trap under a woman's hand. My movement is restricted unless she is out of city for business deal. :p

muddymudpie
06-09-2011, 09:19 PM
No na, despite im residing in CNX, but I don't have much carefree life like you guys do. Can cheong as when you like. I'm like Sun Wukong who's got trapped under the Buddha's hand, but for me, I'm trap under a woman's hand. My movement is restricted unless she is out of city for business deal. :p

Nevermind la, introduce your buddha to my buddha and let my buddha take care of your buddha, while we can go out and hunt for the 狐狸精! haha...

yinyang
06-09-2011, 10:12 PM
I can only wish that I reside in CNX. :P
Guess Lanna kingdom beckons:p.

Nonteerak2553
06-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Nevermind la, introduce your buddha to my buddha and let my buddha take care of your buddha, while we can go out and hunt for the 狐狸精! haha...

5555+ I will pm you once the time is right about the meeting session. Yours not working? Mine only free after evening. So you're one of the resident currently at CNX. Hope we can meet for a cup of coffee, (provided mine release her palm to let me go for awhile.) it's been awhile since I met a Sinkie.:p Mind tell me which part of CNX you're residing? I'm residing @ Mae Tang.:D 40 to 45 mins to the city. Who knows maybe we're neighbor? 555555+

babamuda
07-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Pooying baan is a lady house that you can book them out, akin to Danok/Hat jai farm, from what I know. Yet been to one, but I will get some info on this from my army thai friend if its possible. Will write FR after paying visit to this houses. Bros who have experience on this care to share. :)

The lady house is called "baan saow" in Thai but believe there is hardly any in Chiangmai city these days. Had many wonderfuI experience many many years ago. If you have the right contacts you might be ablel to hook up with some off province university students esp those of during month end or start of school term when they need the dole.

Cheers

muddymudpie
07-09-2011, 03:31 AM
5555+ I will pm you once the time is right about the meeting session. Yours not working? Mine only free after evening. So you're one of the resident currently at CNX. Hope we can meet for a cup of coffee, (provided mine release her palm to let me go for awhile.) it's been awhile since I met a Sinkie.:p Mind tell me which part of CNX you're residing? I'm residing @ Mae Tang.:D 40 to 45 mins to the city. Who knows maybe we're neighbor? 555555+

Wow Mae Taeng is quite a distance.... thought mine was far from the city! haha.. Anyway, i was a resident staying at San Klang, in the direction of San Kamphaeng, but right now not in Chiang mai... schedule not fixed yet so will let you know later on my return date.

ChaYen
07-09-2011, 06:51 AM

Couldn't have done it without you, sifu. :D

Guess Lanna kingdom beckons

Everywhere with fast women beckons (while my ball & chain isn't around.) ;)

Nonteerak2553
07-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Wow Mae Taeng is quite a distance.... thought mine was far from the city! haha.. Anyway, i was a resident staying at San Klang, in the direction of San Kamphaeng, but right now not in Chiang mai... schedule not fixed yet so will let you know later on my return date.

5555+ the further the better, that was quoted by my gf. Well just PM me th date when you reach your hometown.:p

mtmmtm
07-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi bros.,
Staying in a hotel just beside night market. Where n how far.to go to a soapy message n short time area. Please advice.
Thanks.

Nonteerak2553
07-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Hi bros.,
Staying in a hotel just beside night market. Where n how far.to go to a soapy message n short time area. Please advice.
Thanks.

Read past pages and you will find the name and places where to go. From Changklan to Sayuri Complex is about 10 to 15 mins by Tuk Tuk. As for Entertainment Complex and Foxy Lady 5 to 10 mins by foot. Hope you enjoy your bonking. :p

sgspycam
07-09-2011, 11:56 PM
actually i feel that sayuri standard dropped quite alot...

i rather go to pandora... i feel the girls in pandora are alot better and the rooms cleaner...

saddick
08-09-2011, 12:03 AM
.. There are 3 categories - B2B or body massage gals (as they call it) are 1150baht, but quality of these gals are not as good (unless you like them big and fleshy). The other 2 categories don't do b2b, and their rates are 1k or 1.3k.

Hi Bro, the price went up already...:)
I have tried b2b with not too bad looking girls before, but gotto wait.
I have tried S badge before as that day I feel like having a young and fresh girl, but you have to tell her what to do as she is green.

Anyway, it boils down to your feel while choosing from the fish tank irregardless of S badge, M badge or B badge. Feeling of which girl that attracts you most.

Below is the old tourist price. Happy Boinking :D

http://www.soapy-massage.com/sayuri-soapy-massage-parlor-chiang-mai.html

muddymudpie
08-09-2011, 01:45 AM
Hi Bro, the price went up already...:)
I have tried b2b with not too bad looking girls before, but gotto wait.
I have tried S badge before as that day I feel like having a young and fresh girl, but you have to tell her what to do as she is green.

http://www.soapy-massage.com/sayuri-soapy-massage-parlor-chiang-mai.html

Wow.... just go to show how long i've been away from this paradise. Not surprised tho' since Yinluck took over, and Inflation's on the rise...

yinyang
11-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Grateful for some pointers for a nice pub/restaurant in CNX with live music, to bring side dish next weekend. My eyes on live footy action, but she need not get bored all 90mins. I recall Riverside years back, googled and looks like it's still rocking.

I usually only transit CNX for one nighter, before drive up to LPT. Other than airport and nearby Robinsons, can't say I know my way about town (super highway doesn't count). Recall there were few interesting pubs near Amari (now under development) area when we did Italian restaurant Becoffino. Forget area name, but some one did say it was popular with young crowd and nightlife. I'm no party animal, neither young so misfit hehehe.

muddymudpie
12-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Grateful for some pointers for a nice pub/restaurant in CNX with live music, to bring side dish next weekend. My eyes on live footy action, but she need not get bored all 90mins. I recall Riverside years back, googled and looks like it's still rocking.

I usually only transit CNX for one nighter, before drive up to LPT. Other than airport and nearby Robinsons, can't say I know my way about town (super highway doesn't count). Recall there were few interesting pubs near Amari (now under development) area when we did Italian restaurant Becoffino. Forget area name, but some one did say it was popular with young crowd and nightlife. I'm no party animal, neither young so misfit hehehe.

Riverside have two outlets (both facing each other across the main road). The better one is the older outlet (by the river), with more chiobu and excellent live band but this place is way too crowded almost everyday... I mean to the point where you can't stand at one spot for long... unless you're seated upstairs but upstairs got no action.

Those days (half yr ago), for dinner-drinks-live football and live band, I usually went to Santitham more often than anywhere else. There are many such restaurants scattered around Santitham, with at least 5 concentratred in Santitham Plaza.

Althernatively (as you mentioned near Amari Rincome), there are several in Nimman Lane 5 or 7 area. The ever popular Blar Blar Bar is there.. Good food, live band and live soccer matches... not forgettng many PG gals as well. Your companion would like it here.

yinyang
12-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Riverside...excellent live band but this place is way too crowded almost everyday... I mean to the point where you can't stand at one spot for long..
..for dinner-drinks-live football and live band, I usually went to Santitham more often than anywhere else. There are many such restaurants scattered around Santitham, with at least 5 concentratred in Santitham Plaza.
(as you mentioned near Amari Rincome), there are several in Nimman Lane 5 or 7 area. The ever popular Blar Blar Bar is there.. Good food, live band and live soccer matches...Your companion would like it here.
Thanks, appreciate heads up. Precisely, thought so too that it need NOT be the Riverside overflowing at seams! Averse to crowds, so likely to hit either Santitham area or Nimman sois 6/7 (Blar2 sounds interesting). Italian resurant Becoffino was in neighborhood. Probably end up there as I need to find my bearings right on Santitham precinct:p:D

muddymudpie
12-09-2011, 10:34 PM
5555+ the further the better, that was quoted by my gf. Well just PM me th date when you reach your hometown.:p

Erm.... not really hometown lah. Just happened to live there for a year or so. Still consider china to be my base since i spent the longest there. Anyway my tickets booked already. Reaching chiang mai 30th sept. We should go have a drink and shoot some pool. I'm nearer to the city. Let me know when's good for you.

High till Dry
12-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks, appreciate heads up. Precisely, thought so too that it need NOT be the Riverside overflowing at seams! Averse to crowds, so likely to hit either Santitham area or Nimman sois 6/7 (Blar2 sounds interesting). Italian resurant Becoffino was in neighborhood. Probably end up there as I need to find my bearings right on Santitham precinct:p:D

u can try exploring to ur fav joint... tawandang in CM :)

Nonteerak2553
13-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Erm.... not really hometown lah. Just happened to live there for a year or so. Still consider china to be my base since i spent the longest there. Anyway my tickets booked already. Reaching chiang mai 30th sept. We should go have a drink and shoot some pool. I'm nearer to the city. Let me know when's good for you.

Sure, will PM you once I'm manage to escape from my woman's palm. :p

Nonteerak2553
13-09-2011, 12:08 PM
IMO,
Riverside is good place to chill, but infested with mid-age farangs, which I don't really like about it. One good place if you're happen to be some where at Nimman, can try this place called LOFT. Nimman Soi 9.

Live band concept with sofa sit, great food accompany with whiskey. After which can head to Monkey or Warm Up. :p

hunterhi
13-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Ermmm... Can bring Uncle there, thanks... :D

IMO,
Riverside is good place to chill, but infested with mid-age farangs, which I don't really like about it. One good place if you're happen to be some where at Nimman, can try this place called LOFT. Nimman Soi 9.

Live band concept with sofa sit, great food accompany with whiskey. After which can head to Monkey or Warm Up. :p

Nonteerak2553
13-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Ermmm... Can bring Uncle there, thanks... :D

Mai, YOU still young! Uncle only used for those who age 50 and above na. If got fate meet boy boy there, boy boy will bring kor kor Kai Kai. 5555+:p

hunterhi
13-09-2011, 04:23 PM
谢谢你,see u there... U enjoy...

Mai, YOU still young! Uncle only used for those who age 50 and above na. If got fate meet boy boy there, boy boy will bring kor kor Kai Kai. 5555+:p

SiamSq
16-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Hi,

Hi bros finn2046 and all bros here,i will be in Chiang Mai alone on the 9th Nov 2011 till 14th Nov for Loy Krathong.BTW 10-Nov is Thursday.Will proceed to Bangkok on the 14th Nov. Will look see look see there as this is my 1st trip to Chiang Mai.My air ticket is confirmed,as for accomodation;is it neccessary to book earlier in advance as now(still left 54 days away)?If time is right,may hook up with bros here.Cheers:)

Nonteerak2553
16-09-2011, 05:13 PM
SiamSg,

You should do your booking of the hotel now as to avoid any dissappoiment, due to the high season, and as you know Loy Krangtong in CNX celebrated different in others provinces, thus alot of couple will either fly or drive to CNX for this water festive.

Enjoy your virgin CNX trip. Choke dee krup. :)

saddick
17-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Since you guys talk about riverside area, remember to go makan at Goodview Restaurant; and remember to tell the waitress to have the food less spicy. I may swing by CNX in December during my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. Party On!

saddick
17-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Siamsq, I suggest yiou start an account with agoda.com and you can get cash rebates for future booking. And you should book your hotel asap and look out for early bird special rate rather than walk in rate.
Since this is your first visit to CNX, you should stay around Riverside or Night Bazaar area. There are plenty of makan, travel company, massage and night life around there within walking distance, so you can save money on tuk tuk.

If you want immediate arrangement for travel booking and willing to spend a bit more. You can take a Airport taxi to your hotel, and while you are inside the nice Japanese Sedan taxi, arrange the taxi driver to pick you up the next day as a personal tour guide. Price is around 1000+Baht, inclusive of driver, car, and petrol, exclusive on entrance tickets, tour guide and makan.

SiamSq
17-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi bros Nonteerak2553 & saddick,thanks for the input & suggestion!I will try to book the accomodation early for confirmation.So far,i browse thru agoda & asiarooms,still got rooms available.I am looking to stay around near to pavilion night bazzar area.Bros saddick,is this the night bazzar that you mention?So the airport taxi is kind of like our Singapore limo taxi type of service,issit?I can speak passable Thai,so should i roam around on my own or just join a one day tour for orientation?I scared those taxi driver sharpening their knife sharp sharp:confused:

SiamSq
17-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Bros saddick,are you mentioning this http://chiangmaiairporttaxi.com/

SiamSq
17-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Bros here in this thread,sidetrack a bit.Anyone going to Carabao concert @ Kallang Theatre on the 25th Sept Sunday?

SiamSq
17-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Hi Bros hunterhi:)In your PM,you said that Silkair flight is direct.Correct?Cos i thought you want to stopover in Bangkok.:confused:

hunterhi
17-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Bri, Silkair does not fly daily, as they fly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday n Sunday... As they have good price with all in... :p I will take TG in Nov to stopover for a friend wedding at Bangkok...

Hi Bros hunterhi:)In your PM,you said that Silkair flight is direct.Correct?Cos i thought you want to stopover in Bangkok.:confused:

saddick
19-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Bros saddick,is this the night bazzar that you mention?:

Yup, that is the location and the airport taxi. But airport taxi charge much more than tuk tuk. So depend on your budget. Since I told you the expensive way by airport taxi, now I might as well tell you the cheapest way..

After you got your luggage... relax... dun kan cheong, walk around the airport and buy yourself a fruit juice..., take out your xigarette, then you walk out of the airport entrance, turn right and walk a little and you will see a silver floor-standing ashtray, xmoke there. While xmoking there, you will see ppl alighting from tuk tuk. Approach that tuk tuk and tell him 'Night bazaar', and say 60Baht? Whatever the price, dun waste time bargaining for less than SGD1. Remember, Chiang Mai is a chillout place, and it will be even more chillout if you go Pai(Northern Chiang Mai).

As for airlines, just google online and all the prices are there. But if you want more challenging. Fly to BKK and spend a Happening night there, next morning take a 15 hours train to CNX. That is if you like to see countryside scenery and space out... doing something close to nothing.

And yes, you can roam around by yurself. I backpack there alone from BKK to CNX recently. You know what? I even met a 23yrs old chio Korean chic backpack aloneeee.. and I am sitting next to her in the trainnnnn. And the 2 of us even share a taxi to night bazaarrrrr, and makan breakfast togetherrrrr.. Anyway, within few days later, I joined a cooking class and met 2 Sweedish girls and we meet up after the tourrrr, and they even went up to my hotel room to chill outtttt. So, traveling alone can be fun. But you cannot think like a Singaporean, you know. You gotto kick back and unwind your stress.

SiamSq
19-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi Bros saddick,thanks for the input !I think i will take a airport taxi transfer to my lodging place especially after a tiring flight duration of 5 hours plus.Heard its around Baht 120 for airport transfer,just in case leave anything things behind still can trace back.
Do agree with your point,should really let go and unwind like what you do.And expect the unexpected through the journey:p
For Bangkok,i have no problem roaming around.So Chiang Mai should be more easier to get familiar with,thats what i think.

SiamSq
19-09-2011, 01:15 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/27wrwbc.png
This is the Chinese article by a Singaporean travel journalist,and that is my 1st source getting to know PAI.He too is impressed by PAI,and mind you;this guy have been to many places in the world.

saddick
19-09-2011, 03:08 PM
He too is impressed by PAI,and mind you;this guy have been to many places in the world.

hehe, after this journalist travel to Pai, he will begins to learn about another place that is furthur up North and it is even more remote and chillout. It is call Mae Hong Son. You just need to pay less than 500Baht to a travel agent in Pai to drive you another few hours up north. And this 500Baht(price depends on entrance fees to tour venue that you wanted to participate) tour starts around 5am till around 7pm. Meals not included.

Too much to cover here, if you confirm going to Pai then ask me for more details. But a word of advice, Pai is also a place that is popular for something else as it is located close to the triangle. I dun recommend it and be careful who you mingle with.

saddick
19-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Oh yes, remember to bring along a camera and ipod.
Another thing is, you have not been to Chiang Mai unless you have eaten their popular local noodles only to be found in Chiang Mai- Khao Soi.

Nonteerak2553
19-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Just to share.

CNX airport to any part of CNX city is 120 BHT. Get yourself register at the taxi counter, and pay on the spot and she will issue you a receipt, after which just choose any of the cab outside the airport and show him your issued receipt.

If you got the intention of taking Tuk Tuk from airport, you only save 20 baht, unless your Thai is superb. :p Any place within CNX city via Tuk Tuk is 100 baht (farang price) unless they can't smell your're a farang. :p
Another transportation famous in CNX are songtaew, which till now I yet to sit on any.

Airline company that fly's from Sillypore to CNX are: Silk Airways (direct flight)
Thai Airways (transit at Suvarnabhumi Airport) and lastly budget Air Asia. (direct flight) There's pros and cons of these flight that I have mentioned. Lastly should you get some other promotion on other full service flight like CX, and intend to transit and take another domestic flight within a day, another advise, please book the domestic flight time gap least 3hr or more different. Experience once, took CX and Bangkok Airways for CNX, almost missed my Bangkok Airways flight, and it's 2.5 hrs gap for my domestic flight to CNX.

In CNX generally majority can '' phuut pasa angrik'' unlike Bangkok, sometimes you will have hard time trying to explain the cab driver on where you want to go, at times, he just go round and round just to earn some '' extra'' money from your pocket. :p

About it's nightlife, I believe bro MuddyPie already mentioned in earlier post.
Warm Up is recommended for those wish to fish SYT. (Note: After been here for quite some time, I notice, in general, girls in CNX is much more friendly then the urbanize Krung Thep.

SiamSq
20-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Hi bros nonteerak 2553,thanks for sharing your valuable info on taxi & flight.

SiamSq
20-09-2011, 02:45 AM
Hi bros saddick, how many nights you spend in Chang Mai,and also in PAI?I might consider to follow your kind of itenary.

muddymudpie
20-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Funny how it seems suddenly like several frens (who supposedly don't visit this forum) are asking me about pai... maybe they do come to this forum afterall! haha...

Anyway, don't go during the rainy season. If you can, try to visit during the cool season, i.e. November onwards. It's a beautiful place, esp if you're coming from a place like Sgp. Strongly recommended if you like nature and the vast open space. Stay away from 'the shit' though as they will stay in your urine for weeks!

SiamSq
20-09-2011, 05:25 AM
. Stay away from 'the shit' though as they will stay in your urine for weeks!

Maybe this thread is getting more & more popular or maybe they are looking for "the shit".For me,gin tonic or a couple bottle of beer "Sing" wll do wonder:D

Nonteerak2553
20-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Pai or 1864 curves is well known for it's artist province. Its visible to see Yunnan province from this Pai.
There's even Thai movie called "Pai in Love" In this province you can expect alot of tourist from big touring motor bikes to back-packing farang. Cooling season now, prepare to bring some wool shirt in case you can't endure the weather. I'm missing coffee from Pai. :p

saddick
20-09-2011, 08:06 AM
how many nights you spend in Chang Mai,and also in PAI?

Wow you guys are midnight owls in this forum, no need to sleep at night, must be living a happening lifestyle.

Okay, for my personal trip preference, I will prefer fast to slow, and warm to cold. Meaning to say, I will go to Pai on my last stop.

October is the month for Silkair promotion for year end trip to Thailand. And as for hotel and resort booking, I will make online booking as early as possible.

For short trip, arrived CNX and stay for a night or two. Reason is because I will need time to buy van ticket to Pai at Arcade Bus Station. You will at least need to have 4 nights in Pai to chillout and get the feel of being relax. Most of the ppl there are always happy and smiling, dun ask me why. And I will stay my last night in CNX before my departure. If you decide to skip CNX and head straight to Pai, make sure you reach CNX on morning flight as the van ticket may have sold out and you will need to take the big bus(not recomended) to Pai. For holiday season, always buy the van ticket the day before the trip, or be at Arcade Bus Station by 7am.
http://allaboutpai.com/transport/

For longer trip, dun come back. Open a shop there or do performance art :D

I have been to Pai in December and January, the tempertature is cooling or cold to some. But all you need is just a wind breaker.

Hi Muddymudpie, sorry for bringing up the wrong topic and cause you inconvenience.

saddick
20-09-2011, 08:54 AM
On my previous trip, I spent:
1 night in Bkk
I night on train (from BKK to CNX, arrive CNX at 6am)
Once reached CNX at 6am, the only breakfast place to go is Macdonald at night Bazaar, after breakfast take a tuk tuk 60Baht to Arcade Bus Station and buy 10am van ticket to Pai. In between waiting time, find a non sunny chair to sit and sleep for the next 2 hours before van departure.

Remember not to have heavy breakfast, as I have seen the locals puke in the van many times. It is an up down long winding road for around 3 hours with 1 rest stop. It is a nice rest stop btw. Once you reached Pai Bus Station, remember to buy return van ticket in advance (Very important).

I spent 4 nights in Pai.
There are few things you can do over there besides chillout inside your resort. Take a whole day trip to Maehongson or book a motorcycle taxi as your tour guide (there are no car taxi in Pai, only scooter taxi available in whole of Pai).

Tourist price for scooter taxi tour is around 400Baht for 4 hours. He will drive to many places and also to Chinatown(Yunan). Remember avoid having lunch in Chinatown as it is quit costly. I rather head back to nearby resort makan place and treat the driver a bowl of Khao Soi at 30Baht or less.

Next I will return to CNX and stay for another 6 nights and join day trips/tour and spent 31 Dec. New Year setting of fireworks and paper lantern. I usually like to end my trip with Pai, but this trip I have last minute changes and need to extend my stay in CNX to meet some friends.

saddick
20-09-2011, 11:13 AM
business very quiet... jo bor in office.. here is a video for cheap transport in CNX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSn9Q6sviE&feature=player_embedded#!

muddymudpie
20-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi Muddymudpie, sorry for bringing up the wrong topic and cause you inconvenience.

No trouble no worries.... anyway i've only been to Pai once, and that was 2 years ago. Drove there with my charbo, and thoroughly enjoyed the journey (driving round the curves) as much as the place itself, if not more. I'd intended to go back there again once I get a big bike... that's still to come!

saddick
20-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Coolbean, if you get a bike then you must go for the 4-5 days maehongson 1864 loop.

TonyCheong
20-09-2011, 02:28 PM
For soapy massage fans the only place worth going is Sayuri Entertainment Complex. The best in Chiang Mai but still worlds apart if compared to BKK. :D

Being ages since I last visited Chiangmai. I've checked out Monkey and Warm Up pub a few times on Nimmanhemin Road. Looks like these pubs are still going on strong. :) One thing good about Chiangmai and Hatyai is you can bring a bottle of whisky along to pubs, restaurants, etc. and no corkage fees are required. Just pay for ice and mixers.

Another transportation famous in CNX are songtaew, which till now I yet to sit on any.

Songthaews are easy to take and inexpensive. However you need to speak some basic Thai to communicate easily with the driver on pricing.

Nonteerak2553
20-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Being ages since I last visited Chiangmai. I've checked out Monkey and Warm Up pub a few times on Nimmanhemin Road. Looks like these pubs are still going on strong. :) One thing good about Chiangmai and Hatyai is you can bring a bottle of whisky along to pubs, restaurants, etc. and no corkage fees are required. Just pay for ice and mixers.

Songthaews are easy to take and inexpensive. However you need to speak some basic Thai to communicate easily with the driver on pricing.

Agreed with you bro. No corkage fees and even their Blacks are selling cheap, compare with the clubs at Krung Thep. I prefer Warm Up, as it's infested with SYT, their friendly towards guys here is different from what last time I got in Krung Thep. :p

Right now I'm riding a motor bike so just need to pump petrol every 3 day. My gf kpkb and get annoyed when ever I asked her from ''this place to this place if local price how much should I pay the Tuk Tuk ''. :D

Now trying to explore every corner of the city with my new Honda Bike during the day time, after eating lunch with my teerak. :p

CPVictim
21-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Acid thrown at tourist near BTS station
==============================

Guys, please be careful and try to take Taxis for safety.

A foreign woman artist, Elizabeth Briel, reported on Twitter on Friday that she and her husband had acid sprayed at their faces at the Asoke skytrain station last night.

She said the acid was directed at them from the stairway leading to the station near Robinson shopping mall.
Mrs Briel said her husband's eyes were damaged but would be okay, while she has a burnt scalp.

They were treated at Bumrungrad hospital.

The hospital said this is the third case they have seen lately.

This is the blog of the tourist (3rd victim)

http://elizabethbriel.com/dear-thailand

saddick
21-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Actually tourist should try taking songthaew. As for commuincating with the driver, just learn how to speak Thai for dollar amount and also the important word, 'how much' (thao rai). hehehe, how can we not know the word 'how much' if we travel to Thailand. Just flag down a red pickup (songthaew) and tell the driver the location name and hop into the pickup. Once reached your destination, press the buzzer and pay the driver 20Baht.

The only down side of taking songthaew is that you must know the place that you are going. Because the driver is not like MRT that announces destination upon arrival. But some kind driver may remind you. Songthaew is like a public vehical that travel certain route to pick up and alight any passenger, so it can be crowded at times.

saddick
21-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Acid thrown at tourist near BTS station

I think Chiang Mai is more peaceful than Bangkok.

Nonteerak2553
21-09-2011, 02:22 PM
It's peaceful to live in "reds" province, with the ruling of Khun Yingluck. Even the famous khao soi shop still have Khun Yingluck's brother photo framed up, beside having Rama 9 photo. :p

hunterhi
21-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Bro, izzt because the people from the north LoVe the Thasink family as they help the poor farmer... To overcome the poor... So they r so well like by the ppl from the north...

It's peaceful to live in "reds" province, with the ruling of Khun Yingluck. Even the famous khao soi shop still have Khun Yingluck's brother photo framed up, beside having Rama 9 photo. :p

TonyCheong
21-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Now trying to explore every corner of the city with my new Honda Bike during the day time, after eating lunch with my teerak. :p

If you're free you can go to Sayuri Entertainment Complex to have a meal or drink while checking out the fish tank. Hahaha. :D

By the way are you working or long term stay in Chiangmai? I cannot see myself staying more than 3 days in Chiangmai because the entertainment scene is not as good as BKK.

The only down side of taking songthaew is that you must know the place that you are going. Because the driver is not like MRT that announces destination upon arrival. But some kind driver may remind you. Songthaew is like a public vehical that travel certain route to pick up and alight any passenger, so it can be crowded at times.

Yes great tips for newbies. Chiangmai city is quite easy to navigate. Just grab a map upon touch down at the Chiangmai airport.

Nonteerak2553
21-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Bro, izzt because the people from the north LoVe the Thasink family as they help the poor farmer... To overcome the poor... So they r so well like by the ppl from the north...

Khun Thaksin origin is from CNX, so it's natural to have his own province people to support him, and they are proud of what Khun Thaksin had achieved for their country. As for the farmer, majority are the issan or Khon Lao who residing at the north-east of Thailand. North-east is the poorest among the region in Siam.
In the whole, not Lanna only who supported Khun Thaksin, but isaan is one of it's main supporter. I remember during the election, asked my gf, so who do you vote for, she replied '' here is reds province, of course need to vote for the Khun Yingluck.'' :p

Nonteerak2553
21-09-2011, 06:22 PM
If you're free you can go to Sayuri Entertainment Complex to have a meal or drink while checking out the fish tank. Hahaha. :D

By the way are you working or long term stay in Chiangmai? I cannot see myself staying more than 3 days in Chiangmai because the entertainment scene is not as good as BKK.

555555+ Been that done that. I'm living under my gf's palm, so can't really go unless she's out of city without me following her. :p

This is my 2nd month living in CNX, and can I can foresee it's going to be a long term stay in CNX. Simply reason, ''love is blind''. :p

As for entertainment wise, once in a blue moon, when my gf's palm is lifted up, then go chance to visit those ''lap sap place'', otherwise you can spotted me @ Monkey, Warm Up or Fabrique on weekend. :D

Happyman007
22-09-2011, 03:24 AM
hehehe seem getting more sg people on long stay in cnx.....good, can slowly start siilypore club with meeting place monkey :D

SiamSq
22-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Bros finn2046 & saddick,i have sent a PM to both of you.Please check your message box.Thanks!

SiamSq
22-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Just watched the Thai Movie "Love In Pai",the scenery is nice maybe like Bhutan the "cheaper version".I haven"t been to Bhutan though:o

BlueDragon193
22-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Come rain or shine in Pai.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/localtrips/257745/come-rain-or-shine

SiamSq
23-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Bros BlueDragon193,thanks for posting the Bangkok Post link on PAI.Its really informative.BTW,are u the same old blue dragon from the old delphi forum "Bangkok Sexcapade"?

BlueDragon193
23-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Bros BlueDragon193,thanks for posting the Bangkok Post link on PAI.Its really informative.BTW,are u the same old blue dragon from the old delphi forum "Bangkok Sexcapade"?

Yes, was known as Bluedragon88 but unable to use the old nick when migrating to SBF.:(

naturegreen
23-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Have not been to Chiang Mai before but this is good information here. Sound very pretty alike Kanchanaburi

TonyCheong
23-09-2011, 02:26 PM

Hahaha bro SiamSq you're also very old school. :)

SiamSq
23-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi Tony Cheong,when you coming back to SGP?Comeback give me a call lor,maybe can go lim kopi.:)

TonyCheong
23-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Hi TonyCheong, when you coming back to SGP? Comeback give me a call lor, maybe can go lim kopi. :)

Sawasdee Pii SiamSq,

I've no idea when I'll come back to SG. Always kena stuck with work here in Changping. :p Will inform you when I return to SG. Cheers. :)

saddick
25-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Have not been to Chiang Mai before but this is good information here. Sound very pretty alike Kanchanaburi

I have not been to Kanchanaburi. But during my train ride to CNX I met a train police and he chat with me for 30min and in between conversation he recommended me to go there.

One thing about Pai is that the town does not permit KTV and gogo bar. So one may have to book a chic to travel along if one needs companion. Previously I did a roadtrip to Krabi and end up booking a ktv chic for 3 days at the price of 6000Baht.

Nonteerak2553
25-09-2011, 08:11 AM
hehehe seem getting more sg people on long stay in cnx.....good, can slowly start siilypore club with meeting place monkey :D

Monkey is infested with mid range age, Warm UP is an ideal place to do the meeting. :p

Nonteerak2553
25-09-2011, 08:14 AM

CNX has lots of thing to explore compare to Kanchanburi, but both is recommended for those who likes nature.
If you talking about girls, CNX ''mee kao kao pooying yer mak si'':p

Nonteerak2553
28-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Just some news update for those coming to CNX.

Heavy rain has causes flood in CNX. Even my house which near to the mountain also hit with flood. It's quite bad.

saddick
28-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Just some news update for those coming to CNX.

Heavy rain has causes flood in CNX. Even my house which near to the mountain also hit with flood. It's quite bad.

Take care of yur assets and yurself man. Previously my friend's wife in Pai suffer a lot of damages in Pai flooding during 2005.

Nonteerak2553
28-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Somehow I can't upload photos here. For those who wish to know how bad the situation is, do visit my photobucket link. This picture is taken during the day time, today.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/home/chaochoo

Nonteerak2553
28-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Take care of yur assets and yurself man. Previously my friend's wife in Pai suffer a lot of damages in Pai flooding during 2005.

This time Mae Hong Song, Uttradit and some surrounding the CNX province all hit with flood. Seriously the rain is terrible during the night time.

Bro Muddymudpie, I got your PM. I will contact you once I can escape from my woman's palm. Anyway I watched the news your hometown also been affected by the flood na.

muddymudpie
28-09-2011, 11:59 PM
ya.... according to my sources, it's quite bad esp around the Chang klan, night bazaar and warorot area. And I'm supposed to arrive in cnx tomorrow - wtf! This year has gotta be the longest wet season as far as i can remember....

Those coming from the airport, you're advised to avoid the Chang klan area. If going towards Thappae, can try the direction of siam tv instead.

hunterhi
29-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing... I saw some from the Chiangma Mail as it look quite bad in some area.. Hope it will be ok when I m there...

Somehow I can't upload photos here. For those who wish to know how bad the situation is, do visit my photobucket link. This picture is taken during the day time, today.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/home/chaochoo

师父,欢迎你回来. :D See u there next week... Take care... I wonder can do my riding to ChiangRai anot?

ya.... according to my sources, it's quite bad esp around the Chang klan, night bazaar and warorot area. And I'm supposed to arrive in cnx tomorrow - wtf! This year has gotta be the longest wet season as far as i can remember....

Those coming from the airport, you're advised to avoid the Chang klan area. If going towards Thappae, can try the direction of siam tv instead.

muddymudpie
29-09-2011, 01:30 PM
师父,欢迎你回来. :D See u there next week... Take care... I wonder can do my riding to ChiangRai anot?

哇.. 不敢当. Lau liao leh... don't call me sifu. I'll leave partying to the younger people.

muddymudpie
29-09-2011, 01:34 PM

哇.. 不敢当. Lau liao leh.... I'll leave the partying to the younger people.

The weather should be great if you plan to ride in November. Doubt the wet season would last for another month.... will just have to wait and see.

yinyang
29-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Doesn't look good, popular nigh bazaar area also kena. Thank goodness, I'm only slated to be there 2 weeks time.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20110929-302161.html

Nonteerak2553
29-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Yup, it's doesn't look good at all. My house water level has been up to my knee level. :o (I already uploaded two new photo on how situation at my house)

Bro Muddymudpie, you coming tomorrow?

Bro Hunterhi, you coming next week?

Bro Yingyang, good thing, most prolly the direct full service flight might be cheaper due to this flood thingy. So who intend to come for new year celebration or Yee Peng festival can buy cheap good flight. :p

hunterhi
30-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Wa, I also old lioa... Uncle lioa... Hope te weather will be good soon...

哇.. 不敢当. Lau liao leh.... I'll leave the partying to the younger people.

The weather should be great if you plan to ride in November. Doubt the wet season would last for another month.... will just have to wait and see.

Bro, u take care see u when u free as I m alone without anybody if not goes wrong... :p

Yup, it's doesn't look good at all. My house water level has been up to my knee level. :o (I already uploaded two new photo on how situation at my house)

Bro Muddymudpie, you coming tomorrow?

Bro Hunterhi, you coming next week?

Bro Yingyang, good thing, most prolly the direct full service flight might be cheaper due to this flood thingy. So who intend to come for new year celebration or Yee Peng festival can buy cheap good flight. :p

yinyang
30-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Yup, it's doesn't look good at all. My house water level has been up to my knee level. :o
...good thing, most prolly the direct full service flight might be cheaper due to this flood thingy. So who intend to come for new year celebration or Yee Peng festival can buy cheap good flight. :p
Silkair doing 350+ mid October, even cheaper than AAsia. Only trouble is Silkair only flys 3X weekly. Was trying to book reverse CNX/SG for Xmas/new year stretch for my side dish and Silkair fxxking peng well over 1k+. But AAsia still could be had for 300-400 (2 weeks back).

Did Siri Lanna boutique hotel other week, only 16 rooms but with jacuzzi ensuite. Lived it up for 2 nights. Smack in old city, but price upside even before high season -rack prices thb3k (same for most resellers) but Agoda did 2.5k. So maybe got to do guest house next and from Nov high season onwards.:p

http://www.sirilanna.com/

BlueDragon193
30-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Silkair doing 350+ mid October, even cheaper than AAsia. Only trouble is Silkair only flys 3X weekly. Was trying to book reverse CNX/SG for Xmas/new year stretch for my side dish and Silkair fxxking peng well over 1k+. But AAsia still could be had for 300-400 (2 weeks back).

Did Siri Lanna boutique hotel other week, only 16 rooms but with jacuzzi ensuite. Lived it up for 2 nights. Smack in old city, but price upside even before high season -rack prices thb3k (same for most resellers) but Agoda did 2.5k. So maybe got to do guest house next and from Nov high season onwards.:p

http://www.sirilanna.com/

Sometime it cheaper to go via Bkk by booking with different airlines.

Wow, the hotel is nice and cheap leh but can't afford:D

yinyang
30-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Sometime it cheaper to go via Bkk by booking with different airlines.
Wow, the hotel is nice and cheap leh but can't afford:D
Not really for 2 good reasons (been there and one it, before direct AAsia flights this year):

1) Transit time between flights Bkk/CNX. Total commute time can be as long as 7 hours. If you do budget, must clear immigration and back in again (and you know how stupid long distance to cover in Swampy (aka Suvarnb). Once I had to RUN from international and domestic (faaaar end), almost had to stop the buggy for a ride! Double up for return leg besides. Also, you need to juggle 2 bookings (if diff airline combo).

2) Regular Thai Airways (this was last year) Sin/Bkk/CNX is circa $500+ for non peak period. Go figure.

hunterhi
30-09-2011, 02:37 PM
hi, izzt what i found...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I40LeUIDw8Y&feature=share

BlueDragon193
30-09-2011, 06:36 PM
At the airport they hang out rubber tire tube for arrival tourist and wish you all good luck.:D

Nonteerak2553
30-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Wow that's cheap for full service flight @ 350+ sgd.
I'm thinking to go back before Chirstmas for 4 nights to SG, and did a quick search on Silkair @24K++ BHT, which is insane price. As for Airasia, @ 7k+ BHT.

Currently the Thai airways is offering pre natas promo, Sg - CNX is @ 400++sgd which is good, as normally their charges to CNX is about
550++sgd.

As for transit wise, been there done that, need a really proper planning in timing, otherwise buy non promo domestic flight to go to CNX from Sub ariport in case there's delay, always can call and change the timing for domestic flight.

Bangkok Airways is best for domestic flight from Bkk to CNX in one airport unlike Nok airways and some others domestic you need to go to Don Muang domestic airport, which is wasting time and money.

My two satang worth.

Nonteerak2553
30-09-2011, 07:19 PM
1) Transit time between flights Bkk/CNX. Total commute time can be as long as 7 hours. If you do budget, must clear immigration and back in again (and you know how stupid long distance to cover in Swampy (aka Suvarnb). Once I had to RUN from international and domestic (faaaar end), almost had to stop the buggy for a ride! Double up for return leg besides. Also, you need to juggle 2 bookings (if diff airline combo).

Yup, did that early of this year due to the delayed made by the stupid CX airline. I swear, I wont take the airline anymore.

As for me, need to run from about 150m to the immigration for clearance and thank god the PRC which is understanding enough allowed me to go first after explaining to them that I left about 40 mins for my next domestic flight.

Not only the flight delayed due to oil refilling, but the CX baggage counter where you deposit your luggage is damm slow.
Went to departure hall and show my passport for boarding pass ticket, and need to have another security clearance before you able to go to the boarding hall. Thank god, reached there in 15 mins which means still have 25 mins left before the flight take off. Unforgettable experience learnt. :D

hendri2
03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
end of the month airasia direct flight to chiangmai is S$203..15kg...booked 2 weeks ago....any airline is cheaper than this???

hendri2
03-10-2011, 11:18 PM
just checked still S$203 all-ins...

yinyang
04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
end of the month airasia direct flight to chiangmai is S$203..15kg...booked 2 weeks ago....any airline is cheaper than this???
Lucky you, probably promo pricing. Weekend pricing upwards. Expect high season kick in from Nov onwarsd (hotels up). And there's NO other airline doing direct daily. :p

hendri2
04-10-2011, 11:18 AM
just checked it is still $203....if you want to go to chiangmai, airasia is the only flight to fly...even if it is higher price than the others (but never)....arriving 11.00pm, go and have supper at the riverside and proceed to booggie the night away....hehe!!!!

muddymudpie
04-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Current situation: Flood has receded in all places within the city area. Light passing showers from time to time. Nightscene a bit too quiet for my liking... then again, i chose to cheong on a Monday night! haha...

Goldstar ktv - This place houses many chiobu, but must go early (before 8pm). This ktv has the most chinese song collection. System is acceptable except that some room has the speakers badly positioned with microphone reflection problem.

Spicy disco has closed - much to my amazement, since the place was so popular, and was owned by a top police official. It has opened another (probably same name), at a stone throw away behind Mike's burger in the direction of Thappae. The new place is smaller than the original spicy... at 2.30am, the place has less than 50 people, mostly angmos (m & f).

Scratching at 3.30am - finally i have found the crowd. On a monday night, the place is more than half-filled. Given its size, there's easily a hundred people in the dance floor area alone.

muddymudpie
04-10-2011, 08:40 PM
fyi there are more heavy showers to come in the weeks ahead. Hope it won't persist for too long...

Nonteerak2553
04-10-2011, 10:20 PM
just checked it is still $203....if you want to go to chiangmai, airasia is the only flight to fly...even if it is higher price than the others (but never)....arriving 11.00pm, go and have supper at the riverside and proceed to booggie the night away....hehe!!!!

Besides Air Asia, daily flight would be Thai Airways, and of course the price would be double on what you will be paying. :)

Nonteerak2553
04-10-2011, 10:25 PM
fyi there are more heavy showers to come in the weeks ahead. Hope it won't persist for too long...

It's be few days since I'm rotting at home cleaning the garden and the surrounding house bit by bit. I seriously hope the rain would stop, as hinders my movement and I'm getting bored watching the thai larkorn without having any subs. :o

yinyang
05-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Hope CNX weather holds out and clears up next weekend (getting my ass over then). This week Lampang (100kms south west CNX) has seen flash floods, with risk canals and river breaking banks. Even odd domestic flights cancelled with 1 meter deep water on runway. Pax had to disembark at CNX by busing over. Oh well, it's probably only me with vested interests in LPT. :o Side effect of typhoon Nestat hitting Indo China, HK.

What a dampener

BlueDragon193
05-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Hope CNX weather holds out and clears up next weekend (getting my ass over then). This week Lampang (100kms south west CNX) has seen flash floods, with risk canals and river breaking banks. Even odd domestic flights cancelled with 1 meter deep water on runway. Pax had to disembark at CNX by busing over. Oh well, it's probably only me with vested interests in LPT. :o Side effect of typhoon Nestat hitting Indo China, HK.

What a dampener

Just in case you might need it, better bring along a tire tube and loan a life jacket from the airlines.:D

Chok dee..

BlueDragon193
05-10-2011, 04:27 PM
It's be few days since I'm rotting at home cleaning the garden and the surrounding house bit by bit. I seriously hope the rain would stop, as hinders my movement and I'm getting bored watching the thai larkorn without having any subs. :o

Like the weatherman said, it time to give an excuse to do spring cleaning instead of once a year.:D

hendri2
08-10-2011, 09:50 AM
hope bros staying in chiangmai will keep us posted on the floods situation there...thanks...

yinyang
08-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Latest on AAsia flight schedule CNX gone reverse (worse off timing). Original winter schedule (Nov-Feb/Mar) -1hr plus earlier on clock, meaning earlier arrival 2130 over 2300 CNX now. My Dec flights booked per original winter schedule, but now stupid clock gone forward +1hr (both ways, later arrival). So you get in 12mid now, bummer:mad:

yinyang
16-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Bros Nonteerak, Muddiepie. Any good recommendations for nice ambience (romantic even) restaurant in CNX? Got her birthday dinner tues evening, and googled. Few names popped up, Antique House, Gallery, The House. Don't have a slightest clue. Not noisy spots like Riverside. Grateful for any advice

muddymudpie
17-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Bros Nonteerak, Muddiepie. Any good recommendations for nice ambience (romantic even) restaurant in CNX? Got her birthday dinner tues evening, and googled. Few names popped up, Antique House, Gallery, The House. Don't have a slightest clue. Not noisy spots like Riverside. Grateful for any advice

I've been to The House. Haven't tried the other two. Presume they're mostly catered to the rich farangs who are there for holidays and staying at 5 star hotels. Food is good... but atmosphere nothing to shout about. Very pricey.

In terms of ambience, moc mol (pronounced as 'mo C mo L') is a lot better. Food is okay, and the atmosphere is fabulous... a place you can impress a girl. Mostly the rich locals and expats come here. Located near 'na mall' along huay kaew road towards the north-west direction about 500m after the junction of huaykaew & nimman.

Otherwise you can try the various restaurants in the sois along Nimman.

yinyang
17-10-2011, 12:53 PM
thanks bro muddypie. Decided on Palaad Tawanron (further to Doi Suthep). Over nearby Galae.

saddick
17-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Actually there is a very hip and nice restaurant for couples. It is located along Riverside. The name of the restaurant is Deck 1. But this restaurant is almost 50% fill up with farang customers.

http://deck1.rarinjinda.com/location/

yinyang
18-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks for tips on ambience restaurants CNX. Just back from Palaad Tawanron, close to CNX U. Bit hard to find the desolate spot (poor signage) up on hills, with good views of waterfall and city lights. Not too pricey given the place. great pork knuckles. Caveat: Not for chionging set. Only makan with views.

http://www.moohin.com/eng/trips/palaadtawanron.shtml

Signs of winter in (Nov?) with cool evenings

High till Dry
18-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks for tips on ambience restaurants CNX. Just back from Palaad Tawanron, close to CNX U. Bit hard to find the desolate spot (poor signage) up on hills, with good views of waterfall and city lights. Not too pricey given the place. great pork knuckles. Caveat: Not for chionging set. Only makan with views.

http://www.moohin.com/eng/trips/palaadtawanron.shtml

Signs of winter in (Nov?) with cool evenings

Bro think u r more experienced in CNX than me now. U should be my guide there 55....

yinyang
19-10-2011, 12:39 AM
u r more experienced in CNX than me now. U should be my guide there 55....
But no saucy FRs to show (in keeping with this thread), neither any intel on puying or bar scene :o

etct88
19-10-2011, 09:57 AM
But no saucy FRs to show (in keeping with this thread), neither any intel on puying or bar scene :o

Why? Shackles on!!!!:eek::p

hunterhi
19-10-2011, 11:52 AM
hi, i m not sure if anyone post here before just to share with all Bro, :D

http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/current/news.shtml

yinyang
19-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Anybody here been to Pai? Been asked to join another couple end Nov. Wikepedia tells me it is some 3 winding hours up the hills from CNX. Nothing happens but clean and green, and laze around:p Wonder any domestic flights?

hunterhi
19-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Bro, u can try here... :D Bro, if know how to ride a bike n know the way on the Kawasaki D-Tracker if will take u only 2hr from CNX to Pai, but only one person on the bike as izzt easier... Ride safe...

http://www.flyorientthai.com/en/flight/

http://www.kanairlines.com/web/index.php/page/lang/en

Anybody here been to Pai? Been asked to join another couple end Nov. Wikepedia tells me it is some 3 winding hours up the hills from CNX. Nothing happens but clean and green, and laze around:p Wonder any domestic flights?

saddick
19-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Anybody here been to Pai?

What you need to know abt Pai? I can try to help with my little knowledge

Nonteerak2553
20-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Yup, it's getting cold. Was 23°... now sleep no need to on the air-con. :p
Wow didn't know that there plane to go to Pai. Thanks bro Hunterhi for the link.
Bro Yingyang, I strongly encourage you to go by car, as you will experiencing the amazing curves along the way, and the scenery is beautiful as you driving along the curves.

BlueDragon193
20-10-2011, 12:26 AM

Posted earlier of Pai info.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6373893&postcount=154

yinyang
20-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info. Only thing now is for me to discover sights. Cessna flight (<30mins ex CNX) looks easy but do agree by road seems more interesting. Latter costs thb3.6/per head, price for convenience

PS: Hunterhi, you seem to be an olld hand up north (not just Phuket):p

hunterhi
20-10-2011, 12:24 PM
No la, Bro, i have been going to Phuket for the past 10yr i still love Phuket but i think time to change as each has it Pro n Con, as i have been going there for the Mae Hong Son Loop ( MHS ) izzt like the 99 cuvre but it will take u afew hour to finished the ride, so i just love the riding thru it, n there r many nice place in the north, so the city is just like a transit for us to sleep for one night n go out... to see other part of the Northern Thailand... for 3.6K Bath u can rent a nice Hulix to drive all around the places lioa... n now the cold wind is coming so izzt the best time to go there... Enjoy there Bro... :D

Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info. Only thing now is for me to discover sights. Cessna flight (<30mins ex CNX) looks easy but do agree by road seems more interesting. Latter costs thb3.6/per head, price for convenience

PS: Hunterhi, you seem to be an olld hand up north (not just Phuket):p

ninja86
21-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Yo bros! i'm going to chiangmai on 8th NOV! 2nd time visiting this year! anyone going there too??

cupid xpress
21-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Chiang Mai Chiang Mai.... I'll see you in 55 days later... Hoped you're flooded with gals but not the water..... :rolleyes:

saddick
21-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info.

Yinyang, I suggest you book your Pai resort asap. There are limited ones that are close to the town/bus interchange. As for transport, I usually go to Arcade bus station in Chiang Mai to buy a van/bus ticket to Pai. I will not take a flight from Chiang Mai to Pai as it is not worth it. Time taken plus airport waiting is not much different with taking a public bus. And Pai is very small, you can just book a motorcycle taxi for <400 baht for 4 hours tour, which is more than enough for him to show you all the tourist place in Pai. If you are on a budget and opt for Guesthouse which are 1/10 of the resort price, it is gonna be very run down and some dun even equip with warm shower during cold season.

Also, take note that pai is very strict about nightlife. Gogo bar and ktv is illegal over there.

yinyang
21-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Yinyang, I suggest you book your Pai resort asap. There are limited ones that are close to the town/bus... not take a flight from Chiang Mai to Pai as it is not worth Guesthouse which are 1/10 of the resort price, it is gonna be very run down and some dun even equip with warm shower during cold season.
.. strict about nightlife. Gogo bar and ktv is illegal over there.
Bro, many thanks for useful heads up on Pai. Yo, probably drive up to enjoy views too. Money saved over flight can also help pay towards resort, not want to jump out of my skin in shower.

No intention to check out bar scene either, only beer is room service. Hopefully, my side dish can help me warm up!:p

Glock
21-10-2011, 07:52 PM
what is the flood situation in chiang mai ? hard to tell from local news

yinyang
21-10-2011, 09:03 PM
what is the flood situation in chiang mai ? hard to tell from local news
Bro, it's DRY with odd showers. Worse has been over 2 weeks back. I survived to tell this +555. Mercury dropped especially evenings, signs of winter after next month. Floods hit northern suburbs of Bkk from last week.

Glock
22-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Bro, it's DRY with odd showers. Worse has been over 2 weeks back. I survived to tell this +555. Mercury dropped especially evenings, signs of winter after next month. Floods hit northern suburbs of Bkk from last week.

ok good good thank you

fucking singapore news always like to make it sound like all of thailand underwater , "only singapore is the best"

fucking orchard road flood again then they know

saddick
27-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Pai has changed quite a bit. I was there 4 years ago and it was more peaceful and relaxing. Now, it has became a popular place for busking, live music and a very HAPPENING rave music(along the river corner) till after midnight hours. If you are driving up, River Corner Resort has a private carpark for your vehicle.

Just remember to stay within the night market/Bus station area. I had once stay in Pai Hotspring resort and later found put that the resort is 7km away from the scene, and I regret it.

If there will be any FR for Pai, it will be along the river corner where the international backpackers gathered for the rave music.

charmboy
29-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Dear bros,

I will be travelling to chiangmai from 31 oct to 8 nov. Any bros keen to meet up to cheong together? Pls pm me.

hendri2
02-11-2011, 09:03 PM
the riverside bar just as wild as before....(20 years ago)...now there is In town tiger kingdom...very cheap and their music is good for your soul..and the fantastic guitar playing...any good place to recommend, bros?
now ah pek is in Pai...and is ready to explore tonight..hehe...

BlueDragon193
03-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Good News..

Thai AA offer a special afternoon direct flight at 3.35pm from SG to CNX on 10/11 (Loy Krathong) instead of late evening flight.:D

FiveDots
04-11-2011, 03:04 AM
How's the weather up there in Chiang Mai like ?

hunterhi
04-11-2011, 05:03 AM
Bro, they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai?

Good News..

Thai AA offer a special afternoon direct flight at 3.35pm from SG to CNX on 10/11 (Loy Krathong) instead of late evening flight.:D

It should be cooling at night time best time to go... :D

How's the weather up there in Chiang Mai like ?

yinyang
04-11-2011, 02:04 PM
[=hunterhi;6532978]they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai? D[/QUOTE]
Early direct flight ONLY on 10/11, replacing regular late (near midnite) arrival CNX. Back to square 1 after.

hunterhi
04-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Ok, OIC, as I just go n change my ticket yesterday to 08th n they dun have direct if not I dun have to transit at BKK so boring... ;)

[=hunterhi;6532978]they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai? D
Early direct flight ONLY on 10/11, replacing regular late (near midnite) arrival CNX. Back to square 1 after.[/QUOTE]

BlueDragon193
04-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Bro, they fly direct ma? No need to transit in BKK Mai?:D

Yes and no stopover or transit...sanook

hunterhi
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Ok, then I miss the offer lor... ;)

Yes and no stopover or transit...sanook

rapier1978
06-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Any bros here know which temple (Wat) in Chiang Mai have monk or Archan that does Sak Yant Tattoo??

ninja86
08-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Alright! In Chiang Mai now! What's uppp! Still waiting to check in hotel! -_-

saddick
09-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Any bros here know which temple (Wat) in Chiang Mai have monk or Archan that does Sak Yant Tattoo??

I am not against sak yant. But please do not ask any monk in Chiang Mai about sak yant, you may get turn down with a disappointed look on the monk face. There are no wat in Chiang Mai that do sak yant as Chiang Mai wat does not respect sak yant. They believe sak yant is for the bad souls.

There used to be Pra Ajarn Gamtorn in Chiang Mai to be the only ajarn who gives sak yant, and I am suppose to meet up with him with pre arrange appointment in last December. However, I received an email from his assistant that he had died from diabeties.

Your only choice is to go BKK for sak yant. Or Cambodia if you want the original sak yant.

rapier1978
09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
I am not against sak yant. But please do not ask any monk in Chiang Mai about sak yant, you may get turn down with a disappointed look on the monk face. There are no wat in Chiang Mai that do sak yant as Chiang Mai wat does not respect sak yant. They believe sak yant is for the bad souls.

There used to be Pra Ajarn Gamtorn in Chiang Mai to be the only ajarn who gives sak yant, and I am suppose to meet up with him with pre arrange appointment in last December. However, I received an email from his assistant that he had died from diabeties.

Your only choice is to go BKK for sak yant. Or Cambodia if you want the original sak yant.

Thanks Bro.. look like i will get that in BKKK when i go to pattaya after my stay in Chiang Mai

saddick
10-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Thanks Bro.. look like i will get that in BKKK when i go to pattaya after my stay in Chiang Mai

Since you are in Pattaya, you may want to visit Ajarn Anek who is very popular and skillful in sak yant. Btw, enjoy your stay in Pattaya, it is a happening place.

rapier1978
10-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Since you are in Pattaya, you may want to visit Ajarn Anek who is very popular and skillful in sak yant. Btw, enjoy your stay in Pattaya, it is a happening place.

Yah.. that what i heard.. i will cfm go visit Ajarn Anek in Dec . as i am planning Chiang Mai - Pattaya - Phuket for 2 weeks

BlueDragon193
18-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Bro Naemlo,

Are you still keen on going to Cnx and when will you be free to go.?

After Bkk, I thinking of going there this coming trip for few days. Interested.?

cupid xpress
19-11-2011, 09:58 AM
26 days to go...

One nite in Chiang Mai makes a hard man tumble........

saddick
20-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Maybe should organize a SBF get together in CNX

rapier1978
20-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Maybe should organize a SBF get together in CNX

I am planning a trip to chiang mai on 19 to 22 Dec

cupid xpress
21-11-2011, 05:46 PM

Oh Rapier....
Maybe I wave good bye to you at the airport....
me is 15 - 19 (Depart 4.50pm) Dec....
23 days to go.....

Woohoo

rapier1978
21-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Oh Rapier....
Maybe I wave good bye to you at the airport....
me is 15 - 19 (Depart 4.50pm) Dec....
23 days to go.....

Woohoo

Haha... maybe... Fate will bring us together to cheong in Chiang Mai . Bro Hunter not sure would i get to meet you here or phuket

saddick
21-11-2011, 11:14 PM

I love to go CNX, but sorry I have to cancel my visit to CNX as my buddy last minute not going. So I will be in Vietnam instead.

cooler07
21-11-2011, 11:40 PM
any nice guest friendly hotel to recommend? :D

hunterhi
21-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Bro, u looking for me? :D as I m not sure if I m going to CNX anot? But the date also not gan... But next year Songkarn, I m sure there... As Dec, I maybe at HKT n maybe CNX... If $$$ permit... :D

Haha... maybe... Fate will bring us together to cheong in Chiang Mai . Bro Hunter not sure would i get to meet you here or phuket

saddick
22-11-2011, 12:07 AM

All you need to know is in here:

http://www.1stopchiangmai.com/hospitality/bachelor_hotels

Nonteerak2553
22-11-2011, 10:21 AM

There's a lot na. Best is flora hotel at niman soi 17.
Should you can't get any one back home during your fishing game at warm up or monkey, this hotel provides you with your needs at 1.5BHT. They will only operate in the night time maybe after 12am.

Tried once, after failed to fish at warm up. :o
Arom sia. :D

Tips: never take too young pooying, as they can't give you good service, all they want is tips and fast game. This is according to the man after I gave him 100 BHT tips. He normally will get some cut from the pooying that sitting down at the lobby, reading magazine while waiting for customer.

Choke dee krup!

hunterhi
22-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Wa, Bro, now then u said? I stay at Soi 9 when I was there 2 week ago... So near yet so far...

There's a lot na. Best is flora hotel at niman soi 17.
Should you can't get any one back home during your fishing game at warm up or monkey, this hotel provides you with your needs at 1.5BHT. They will only operate in the night time maybe after 12am.

Tried once, after failed to fish at warm up. :o
Arom sia. :D

Tips: never take too young pooying, as they can't give you good service, all they want is tips and fast game. This is according to the man after I gave him 100 BHT tips. He normally will get some cut from the pooying that sitting down at the lobby, reading magazine while waiting for customer.

Choke dee krup!

cupid xpress
22-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Calling all brothers here to please provide info to me....

My flight was delay from this budget airline from 730pm to 930pm...
My ETA to Chiang Mai will be 1130pm on 15th/Dec
Reaching Hotel and settle down approx 1230am already siah...

Can I still be able to find a good club to tarbao a nice WL for that day :confused:

Kindly provide some info on where to go is the best already and the damage there....
Your advice is highly appreciate...

Hamm Sap cheongester here.....One day bo kan, buay tahan :o

Nonteerak2553
22-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Wa, Bro, now then u said? I stay at Soi 9 when I was there 2 week ago... So near yet so far...

Paiseh, paiseh na. Internet connection at Mae Taeng sucks!! Only can surf via iPhone.:o Time to purchase good router once I'm back to SG for Christmas.

Nonteerak2553
22-11-2011, 01:29 PM

Where you will be residing in the first place. Yup there's still pooying for you to tapao back home, but can't guarantee the pooying suits your liking na. :)

saddick
22-11-2011, 01:38 PM

Can I still be able to find a good club to tarbao a nice WL for that day :confused:

Kindly provide some info on where to go is the best already and the damage there....
Your advice is highly appreciate...

Hamm Sap cheongester here.....One day bo kan, buay tahan :o

Try this
http://www.foxylady-chiangmai.com/

hunterhi
22-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Wa, then Bro, u better use AIS as they r better in the north, as DTAC is having 3G only early January...

Paiseh, paiseh na. Internet connection at Mae Taeng sucks!! Only can surf via iPhone.:o Time to purchase good router once I'm back to SG for Christmas.

Bro, the lady in the picture r outdated already... :D But the lady there r really not bad... Got standard, but got see timing as maybe they off day or got Tao Bao out...

Try this
http://www.foxylady-chiangmai.com/