PDA

View Full Version : Former 150cat WL in Malaysia

lengleng1
12-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi bro,I am sure many knows that Geylang WL are all malaysians except for 1 or 2 gals.After they retired from Geylang scene,they went back to Malaysia and continue their trade.

Anyone care to share with me where abouts of the retired WL?I understands TOTO is working in a KL massage parlour.

dargonfly75
12-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Hi bro,I am sure many knows that Geylang WL are all malaysians except for 1 or 2 gals.After they retired from Geylang scene,they went back to Malaysia and continue their trade.

Anyone care to share with me where abouts of the retired WL?I understands TOTO is working in a KL massage parlour.

Try MidValley's Cititel.. Heard they have a few GL's Cat150 there.

Usual disclaimer applies. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
12-09-2004, 05:53 PM
There was a thread on this sometime ago....btw am glad to know that Jenny is still working back home in KL, HC. Would give her one shot when i am there. :D

imom
12-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Jenny is working at a HC in KL. It's at a hotel called 'Sunshine'. She's using the name 'Yoko'. Anyway, I didn't manage to see her when I was there cos okt said she seldom works.... maybe got 'bao' by some towkay already... :P

imom
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM

Bros, if any of you happen to find Toto in KL, please refrain from posting her whereabouts or new name in this forum. She's desperately trying to avoid this crazed and fanatical former customer from GL, who no doubt will immediately fly over to pester her again if he finds out where she is. Please respect her wishes.... She's much happier where she is now, so please - try not to spoil it for her! Thanks.... :)

lengleng1
12-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Bros, if any of you happen to find Toto in KL, please refrain from posting her whereabouts or new name in this forum. She's desperately trying to avoid this crazed and fanatical former customer from GL, who no doubt will immediately fly over to pester her again if he finds out where she is. Please respect her wishes.... She's much happier where she is now, so please - try not to spoil it for her! Thanks.... :)

Cannot fully blame on the customers mah.If in the first place she don't provide 'special service' to that fanatic customer,this whole thing won't happen.

lengleng1
12-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Jenny is working at a HC in KL. It's at a hotel called 'Sunshine'. She's using the name 'Yoko'. Anyway, I didn't manage to see her when I was there cos okt said she seldom works.... maybe got 'bao' by some towkay already... :P

Kana bao already lah...same as the Hai san who retired.Bao by a rich businessman.

sucker22
12-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Kana bao already lah...same as the Hai san who retired.Bao by a rich businessman.

Really dun understand why rich businessman want to bao a WL might as well bao a decent girl if got the$$$

imom
12-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Cannot fully blame on the customers mah.If in the first place she don't provide 'special service' to that fanatic customer,this whole thing won't happen.

Well, it's fine if this former customer cheongs over to just experience her services again... but rest assured that won't be his intentions. While Toto was in GL, he persistently wanted to get emotionally involved with her although she made it perfectly clear she wasn't in the least bit interested. She dreaded his visits to 1429, but of course she had no choice once he was there. She was visibly tormented when she told me the whole story at the time she was still in GL.

Anyway, what I feel is irrelevant - I'm just respecting her wishes to keep her whereabouts clandestine. I'm just hoping other bros will respect them too. She really is visibly happier where she is now and it'd be a shame if, by posting her whereabouts, we force her to shift location again...

imom
13-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Try MidValley's Cititel.. Heard they have a few GL's Cat150 there.

Usual disclaimer applies. :D

If my intel is correct, there's one at Cititel. Here's a compilation:

Xiao Yu (1606) aka Pinky at Cititel, Midvalley
Jenny (2222) aka Yoko at Sunshine Spa, Sunshine City Hotel
Zhi Lan (1608) aka Celine at Sunshine Spa
Reds(1815) aka Steph at Sunshine Spa
Christina(2845) aka Ferrari at Sunshine Spa

That's all I know for now...

lengleng1
13-09-2004, 11:15 AM
If my intel is correct, there's one at Cititel. Here's a compilation:

Xiao Yu (1606) aka Pinky at Cititel, Midvalley
Jenny (2222) aka Yoko at Sunshine Spa, Sunshine City Hotel
Zhi Lan (1608) aka Celine at Sunshine Spa
Reds(1815) aka Steph at Sunshine Spa
Christina(2845) aka Ferrari at Sunshine Spa

That's all I know for now...

How about the former commando queen XinXin?How come these WL work same Spa?They all got connection meh?

lengleng1
13-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Really dun understand why rich businessman want to bao a WL might as well bao a decent girl if got the$$$

Decent Gal=Lack of skills,Lousy BBBJ,No AR.No CIM.

WL=Many Many surprise for U,Confirm BBBJ,AR too.CIM also have. :D

CuteBuns
13-09-2004, 11:25 AM
How about the former commando queen XinXin?How come these WL work same Spa?They all got connection meh?

Many of these ex-GL gals or current GL gals are friends. So it is not surprising that they work at the same Spa in KL. Even in GL, many new gals come here thru recommendations from current GL workers.

lengleng1
13-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Many of these ex-GL gals or current GL gals are friends. So it is not surprising that they work at the same Spa in KL. Even in GL, many new gals come here thru recommendations from current GL workers.

I find that most of them works in KL rather than JB.

lengleng1
13-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Desperately Seeking XinXin. :D

imom
13-09-2004, 11:55 AM

Paiseh, no intel on Xin Xin....
Anyway, there are probably others working at other spas, but I only know the ones at Sunshine and Midvalley. There used to be one at the Mandarin Hotel spa in KL's Chinatown, but I think she's retired completely from the biz...

Malaysian Datuk
13-09-2004, 02:37 PM
IMHO GL WLs retire for a variety of reasons, some may have been 'forced' to retire mainly due to illness or breaking of AV laws. So they come back to Malaysia to ply their trade, so brothers remember to play safe. Just my 2 sen worth.

tazzer
22-11-2004, 11:58 AM
where is sunshine spa? good place to go?

alantan27
22-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Who Know Where Is Man U??

lengleng1
22-11-2004, 09:13 PM

Wah, you still can remember her! Remind me of this beautiful lady.

I am still desperately seeking XinXin :D

jag_jj
23-11-2004, 04:10 AM

Man U at Lion Spa #128 ;)

imom
23-11-2004, 09:13 AM
where is sunshine spa? good place to go?

Sunshine spa is at er, Sunshine Hotel.... Not a bad place. Reasonably clean and discreet.

tazzer
23-11-2004, 01:34 PM
errr.. no idea where is sunshine hotel as well. A little help with the landmark will be great. Hows the WL quality there?

alantan27
23-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Man U at Lion Spa #128 ;)

ThankXXXXXXX!

imom
23-11-2004, 11:18 PM
errr.. no idea where is sunshine hotel as well. A little help with the landmark will be great. Hows the WL quality there?

This place is notoriously difficult to direct someone to. No landmarks nearby, it's a small backstreet and the small hotel is not visible from the main road. Just hop into a cab and ask them to bring you there. It's somewhere behind that huge, brand new mall (name escapes me now).

Doomas
10-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Hi bro,

Any idea if Yoko (former Jenny) is still working?

Doomas

This place is notoriously difficult to direct someone to. No landmarks nearby, it's a small backstreet and the small hotel is not visible from the main road. Just hop into a cab and ask them to bring you there. It's somewhere behind that huge, brand new mall (name escapes me now).

Ah Dez
10-12-2004, 02:00 AM
Wah, you still can remember her! Remind me of this beautiful lady.

I am still desperately seeking XinXin :D

VERY SURE XinXin is no longer in this line... and also ToTo just quitted.

imom
10-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi bro,

Any idea if Yoko (former Jenny) is still working?

Doomas

A few months back one of the captains told me she was 'temporarily not working'. Not sure whether it has turned permanent...

Doomas
14-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Called Sunshine a few days ago asking for Yoko (former Jenny of 2222). Was told she had already left the place "2 years ago". Any kind soul who knows her present location can pls share with me? I'll be heading to KL this Friday.

Thks
Doomas

A few months back one of the captains told me she was 'temporarily not working'. Not sure whether it has turned permanent...

powerguy
14-02-2005, 10:10 AM
any brother can tell me where the sunshine hotel & SPA located?! can find in directory... thx....

caesar21
16-02-2005, 04:41 PM
any brother can tell me where the sunshine hotel & SPA located?! can find in directory... thx....

off Jalan Baba....small lane on the right..walk all the way thu....cannot miss

caesar21
16-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Called Sunshine a few days ago asking for Yoko (former Jenny of 2222). Was told she had already left the place "2 years ago". Any kind soul who knows her present location can pls share with me? I'll be heading to KL this Friday.

Thks
Doomas

Hi,

Not true..I was there about 6-9 months back...she was there...but as reported did not turn up for work every day...and when she did, she would have called her special clients and filled her bookings all thru...

seems to have lost some weight thru

Caesar aka the baronking (from the good old days)

caesar21
16-02-2005, 04:54 PM

find Jalan Baba..it is 5 mins walk from there.....as you enter from main road into Jalan baba....stay on right side of road...first junction, turn right..you will reach Sunshine..

cartman10
17-02-2005, 07:17 PM
My advice on how to get to Sunshine Spa is first look out for Berjaya Times Square. After that go along Jalan Pudu. The Pudu Prison will be across the road. Look for a slip road that is well known to have alot of Teochew Porridge shops and then look out for Jalan Baba. Sunshine Spa is also behind Orckid Hotel.

You can also walk there if you get off the Imbi LRT station (which stops next to Berjaya Times Square. Just walk along Jalan Pudu and you will see Orckid Hotel and eventually you will find Sunshine Spa. Hope this helps and good luck

asiandude
18-02-2005, 12:44 AM
hi bro
whats the damage at sunshine?

Doomas
18-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Hi bro,

Thks manz. Will check it out when I reach KL this afternoon.

Cheers!
Doomas

Hi,

Not true..I was there about 6-9 months back...she was there...but as reported did not turn up for work every day...and when she did, she would have called her special clients and filled her bookings all thru...

seems to have lost some weight thru

Caesar aka the baronking (from the good old days)

lionel
19-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Miss Cola 2222......... anybody?

norigo77
20-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Hi bro,

Thks manz. Will check it out when I reach KL this afternoon.

Cheers!
Doomas
Still can't find Jenny er? Must be damn distraught now....... :D

rockyman1972
20-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Sunshine Hotel is sort of a budget hotel type.

The spa is located on the ground floor but all activity are done on the 1st floor in the hotel rooms. Each gal have thier dedicated room :)

Choice of gals are not many, but quite a few of good service. The few "ang pai" are: San, Porche, Sau Mun and Connie. Da place mainly serve regular customers. Not as popular as places like Mid Valley.

For those interested and to find out the direction, pls call Sunshine HC at @!$!@(&*

Cheers and happy cheonging...

sb song
21-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Sunshine Hotel is sort of a budget hotel type.

The spa is located on the ground floor but all activity are done on the 1st floor in the hotel rooms. Each gal have thier dedicated room :)

Choice of gals are not many, but quite a few of good service. The few "ang pai" are: San, Porche, Sau Mun and Connie. Da place mainly serve regular customers. Not as popular as places like Mid Valley.

For those interested and to find out the direction, pls call Sunshine HC at @!$!@(&*

Cheers and happy cheonging...
hi there were only one ExGL Wl now in Sunshine Spa name Kelly same house with Wine ,her new name there is Helen Rm190 for massage n fuck job,Wine also work there when she is off in S'pore.THe legend Toto had finally retired now became a car salerep ,lots of good gals there Chanel,Pinky,Nicol