PDA

View Full Version : Any lobang in Chicago?

honking
11-09-2004, 01:47 PM
going there for business trip, any bros know of any lobang there? heard from colleague that it is illegal there?

juggernutt
14-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Hmm...
well prosititution is illegal...but unless you're after streetwalkers..nothing to worry about.

Highpriced are the callgirls..no need to have worries here if you hae the cash.

More fun in the USA are the stripshows and tabledances.

Again the prices are outrageous. But these gals have perfected these arts...and the table dances are awesome.
In the sleezier ones...you can even touch or go further.(Like in a asian KTV...touch and feel)
Anyway expect for a tabledance in a OK bar to set you back 25U$ ..5 minutes.
Oh yeah the tabledances last for a song and most of these girls will try and "force" themselves on you when the song is nearly over.
Well it's an fun experience and something to do once in your lifetime.

In the sleazier places it went even further and the dances lasted longer...the private tabledances could become rather raunchy...for a price.

GiddlyGook
16-09-2004, 09:14 AM
I cannot help with P4P but after you have "indulged", you may want to consider some of the other amazing things Chicago has to offer. Besides the gorgeous architecture and musuems and the Navy Pier, I consider Chicago's best asset to be their baseball team - no not the Sox but the Cubbies.

You have to go to Wrigley Field to appreciate what an institution this game is: this would be the stadium to do it (beside Yankee and Fenway) - one of the 3 oldest in the country. There you will experience what "going to the ballgame" means because the Cubs have among the greatest fans in the league (of course the National League bec the other one is crap):
1) Someone will sing the national anthem. You will see people remove their caps automatically.
2) Before the 7th inning, you'll sing the baseball anthem.
3) between every inning you'll see an amazing amount of people getting up and moving around (beer, smoke, restroom etc).
4) The field and its famous ivy
5) The manual scoreboards
6) many other things

Take the "L" (their mass transit train in Chicago-commonly called the L for eLevated) on the red line to Addison station ($1.75 or so-the L has one flat fare). Exit the turnstiles, turn left and exit the station and the stadium is 30m to your right. If you're last minute, buy a ticket from one of scalpers outside there ($20 or so for level 5xx tickets, they'll call you but exchange money discreetly OK?) and enjoy.

p/s Chicago women are the MOST attractive in the whole country. You'll see a lot at the game.

guzzler
16-09-2004, 03:12 PM
p/s Chicago women are the MOST attractive in the whole country. You'll see a lot at the game.

Must be from Chicago bro. I'm sure you'll see some nice looking women at the game if you go. I've been to a cubs game and I assure you it's a great way to spend a day, especially if it's a warm, sunny day (your days are numbered as it's now autumn.

Your best bet in chicago for WL is a callgirl. Very expensive, but probably your best bet. Dealing with streetwalkers is a dangerous business. If you fantasize about having a white girl it might be worth the money. If you do this you'll probably find afterward that it's over-rated. The service offered won't be close to that you get from WL in asia.....trust me!

Another tip.....don't wander off by yourself at night if you're not familiar with the area. What is fine by day can turn very rough by night.

Be safe and have fun.

adrenal
17-09-2004, 03:57 AM
Chicago is not great at all for lobang.

Will you have a car?

There are chinese apartments advertised in local papers.

Prices are very expensive for call girls

GiddlyGook
17-09-2004, 12:42 PM
Another tip.....don't wander off by yourself at night if you're not familiar with the area. What is fine by day can turn very rough by night.

Good advice for any new city but let me qualify that a little bit so as to not to scare off the OP: downtown should be fine no matter what time. Downtown meaning the "Magnificient Mile" area e.g. Rush St, N. Michigan Ave, Ontario etc. Great food, great shopping, great eye candy. The rule of the thumb in Chicago is that if you see train tracks, run, don't walk. Anybody remember Cabrini Green?

The previous poster is right but I want to modify his statement a little bit. Chicago has got lobangs but not for an occasional visitor because it takes some finding. And never go for a streetwalker because unless you know the market, you cannot tell a sting from a real provider. There is a protocol involved here: e.g. you touch mine, I touch yours and if you don't play using the rules you either wind up in jail, dead or mugged.

With "private" in/outcall providers, there is a protocol as well.

Sorry couldn't be of more help but when you go to Chicago, I think it is difficult to get paid pussy for someone who doesn't live here and understand the "system". That's the way the country is (except SF and Houston and LV, NV of course). You could always go to an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) but it is relatively pricey compared to what you can get in Asia. But if must get laid, find an AMP and lay down $160. Done deal. Same deal all over the US.

honking
19-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Thk bros, been in chicago for quite sometime now. Will be staying here for long long time :( . Ya the place is nice, but find it is quite a boring place for a samster cheongster.
As for the AMP, been to lots of places in chicago but never really seen one.

7even
28-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Since you will be staying there for awhile, i think it will be easier for you to find free sex. moreover american chicks are horny...:)

As far as paid sex is concern, i think asia is till better value for money.

giov999
23-01-2011, 05:21 PM
this web site will show the good lobangs when you are there..

http://www.eros-chicago.com. enjoy.