PDA

View Full Version : house 10 R1A

Bobster
09-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Any bro try this malay lady working in this room? Seem not bad looking. Any FR to share?

hihiguy
28-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Any bro try this malay lady working in this room? Seem not bad looking. Any FR to share?

Bro.. pls do a search, there are many other previous threads on H10R1A....
Thanks.

chatoh
20-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Hi Bros !
Finally tried this lady after a few failed attempts.
Some time ago, on two different occasions when I went on scouting missions to Peatin I tested waters with this Malay lady. One time I asked her, her service and she said $ 40. On another occasion I walked past her door and I greeted her and again asked her for her fee. She again said $ 40, I said I will "jalan and jalan" around the houses.
So finally one day I decided to try her. I walked into her room and greeted her. In negotiating the price, she quoted $ 40, but I said "Tigga Puloh -30- boleh ?". She replied "boleh". So I proceeded to pay. She started teasing me with my clothes on, and was rubba rubba her and groping her butt and tits, when suddenly I got a call on my hp, I had to leave immediately. Shit !
I told her I had to leave, she was surprised. I told her to at least let me suck her tits before I leave, she allowed me to. And then I unzipped my pants and told her to give me a fast BJ. She put on a cap and blew me for a few seconds until I was called again to my hp, I told her I must leave. She told me "to come back".
Few days later I returned. She recognized me and greeted me nicely. Session started with her placing her butt on my didi and letting me rubba rubba her and cupping her tits with her dress still on. She then helped me undress unbutton my shirt. We washed. In the bed, I was able to lick her tits and thighs, near her groin. She did not complain. She used very good PR skills (reminded me of the lady on H17R1A Second floor), she made feel at ease saying I was "handsome", "she doesn't have a boyfriend", "she is looking for a husband". It is all bluff, but it is an ego booster. As some bro mentioned, she likes to look at the mirror and put a horny face while she looks at the mirror.
She then placed a condom on my didi and started to blow me. It was an OK BJ, but it was getting me horny. Meanwhile I was kissing her back, and I was moving towards her "down under" because I was getting horny and aroused I told her if she does 69. She told me she doesn't allow pussy eating. Ok lah, what to do. She continued blowing me until I came (with condom on).
After it, instead of heading straight for the sink as many pros do, she laid in bed with me for a few minutes, and let me rubba rubba her and lick her nipples. She said she liked it (don't if it's true or her PR skills, but who cares, at least she is letting me enjoy). She again complimented me on being "handsome", "she wants me to return and when I will return" and she used her PR marketing skills saying "come back soon" and letting me rubba rubba her (both of us were already dressed) a few seconds before I left.
Conclusion :
Name : Minah
Looks : Malay tanned looks, her "down under" area (pussy, butt is dark).
Body : Short, maybe 1.55 m Chubby - 50-55 kg. Voluptous typical Malay butt. Her tits are also typical Malay (34 c). Definetely bigger than most of the Chinese WL in Petain.
Attitude : Friendly, good PR skills (reminds me of Siew Pen H17R1A 2nd Floor, who always compliments me calling me "yan dao" and "how she likes me, etc, etc", which is also ego booster bluff ), will make you feel at ease.
Recommend to Bros : Yes if you like to try a nice attitude mature Malay lady and are not concerned that she is chubby.

Licky88
21-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Thks bro Chatoh for the professional FRs! Keep thm cumminggg!

chatoh
21-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks Bro Licky 88 !
Looking forward to reading your reports.
Bye !

snakehead
21-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Hi Bros !
Conclusion :
Body : Short, maybe 1.55 m Chubby - 50-55 kg. Voluptous typical Malay butt. Her tits are also typical Malay (34 c). Definetely bigger than most of the Chinese WL in Petain.
Attitude : Friendly, good PR skills (reminds me of Siew Pen H17R1A 2nd Floor, who always compliments me calling me "yan dao" and "how she likes me, etc, etc", which is also ego booster bluff ), will make you feel at ease.
Recommend to Bros : Yes if you like to try a nice attitude mature Malay lady and are not concerned that she is chubby.

Bros wanting to try please hurry coz sheez going back to Malaysia in 2 weeks time for her monthly break. Oso will start work late tomorrow coz going for checkup n bloodtest.

bro snakehead

Bobster
21-10-2004, 10:00 PM
How about her nipple, is it of those big and black type? her breast typicaly malay type, sagging too, is it? please advise. She does have a horny look, i agree...

Hi Bros !
Some time ago, on two different occasions when I went on scouting missions to Peatin I tested waters with this Malay lady. One time I asked her, her service and she said $ 40. On another occasion I walked past her door and I greeted her and again asked her for her fee. She again said $ 40, I said I will "jalan and jalan" around the houses.
So finally one day I decided to try her. I walked into her room and greeted her. In negotiating the price, she quoted $ 40, but I said "Tigga Puloh -30- boleh ?". She replied "boleh". So I proceeded to pay. She started teasing me with my clothes on, and was rubba rubba her and groping her butt and tits, when suddenly I got a call on my hp, I had to leave immediately. Shit !
I told her I had to leave, she was surprised. I told her to at least let me suck her tits before I leave, she allowed me to. And then I unzipped my pants and told her to give me a fast BJ. She put on a cap and blew me for a few seconds until I was called again to my hp, I told her I must leave. She told me "to come back".
Few days later I returned. She recognized me and greeted me nicely. Session started with her placing her butt on my didi and letting me rubba rubba her and cupping her tits with her dress still on. She then helped me undress unbutton my shirt. We washed. In the bed, I was able to lick her tits and thighs, near her groin. She did not complain. She used very good PR skills (reminded me of the lady on H17R1A Second floor), she made feel at ease saying I was "handsome", "she doesn't have a boyfriend", "she is looking for a husband". It is all bluff, but it is an ego booster. As some bro mentioned, she likes to look at the mirror and put a horny face while she looks at the mirror.
She then placed a condom on my didi and started to blow me. It was an OK BJ, but it was getting me horny. Meanwhile I was kissing her back, and I was moving towards her "down under" because I was getting horny and aroused I told her if she does 69. She told me she doesn't allow pussy eating. Ok lah, what to do. She continued blowing me until I came (with condom on).
After it, instead of heading straight for the sink as many pros do, she laid in bed with me for a few minutes, and let me rubba rubba her and lick her nipples. She said she liked it (don't if it's true or her PR skills, but who cares, at least she is letting me enjoy). She again complimented me on being "handsome", "she wants me to return and when I will return" and she used her PR marketing skills saying "come back soon" and letting me rubba rubba her (both of us were already dressed) a few seconds before I left.
Conclusion :

chatoh
22-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi Bros Snakehead and Bobster !
Bo Snake head, wow it's being a long time I haven't read a message from you.
So you already tried this lady H10R1a, what's your opinion ? Have you tried her lately ? I suppose you have, because you got that insider info not long ago.Thanks for the updated information.
Bro Snakehead, I enjoyed reading your old reports, you were a hardcore veteran of Petain !

Bro Bobster !
Minah's nipples are normal and tanned, not the big black type. Her breasts are typical Malay in terms of size (34), but I wouldn't say its sagging. It's OK for her age. Yes, she has the horny look.
If you try her, please share your FR.
Bye !

snakehead
23-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Hi Bros Snakehead and Bobster !
Bo Snake head, wow it's being a long time I haven't read a message from you.
So you already tried this lady H10R1a, what's your opinion ? Have you tried her lately ? I suppose you have, because you got that insider info not long ago.Thanks for the updated information.
Bro Snakehead, I enjoyed reading your old reports, you were a hardcore veteran of Petain !

Wah.....so you all missed me! Sigh....had to go on forced holiday by the authorities tats why out of action for approx 10 mths. They even sponsored me an all expenses paid stay in the "gahment cruise ship MCP 2".

No I have not visited petain after my return coz still on PS lah. But I met Minah at AMK for chitchat while doing some errands there.

bro snakehead

Metric
24-10-2004, 05:33 PM
bro snakehead, you got this kangtao for free cruise? can introduce onot? never hear ship name call MCP 2 before, is it from star cruise? i only have try superstar virgo and superstar gemini.
R u joking or for real? u dun get it?