PDA

View Full Version : For boobs lurvers.

hann73
09-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Last night had to entertain some clients and they suggested a KTV lounge during happy hrs. A PRC gal by the name of Xiao Lu came and sit wif me. For 2 hrs we tcss and what my eyes were fixed on where her snowey white boobs shouting for attention.

I think she obviously know where her biggest assets lie and she really know how to dress to accentuate her boobs and felt very horny to try the whole package. So we proceeded to check into a hotel and the action begins.

I showered 1st and she showered after me, when she's done she came out with the towel wrapped around her body and as she approached the bed, she naughtilly threw the towel as me. Wow, her figure is very good with curves at the right place. Definately on the slim side and her boobs well, heavenly with light coloured nipples.

Cannot tahan and proceed with my own version of catbath and attacked her boobs. Very soft and tender, how I wish that moment never end. Proceeded south , but she's not comfortable so stopped. She said it her turn to "eat" me. Haha, said "lai ba' jin ma fang ma guo lai."

She did a bj, quite powerful type, really hard and proceeded with the FJ. Changed a couple of positions and finally exploded with doggy style.

TCSS, abit and found out she will be back in about 2 weeks time and I will RTF again.

Looks: 8.0/10 (nice features, esp her eyes)
boobs: 9.0/10, at least c maybe D. (maybe someone can confirm?)
ht: 1.65m
body: 8.5/10;
bj: 6/10
Fj: 7/10,

cheers.

ProDrive
09-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Bro Damage?Got Her Number Anot?Share With Bros And Regarding Which KTV She Works In?Bro Provide More Info La!

hann73
09-09-2004, 11:43 AM
The damage was $150. I think not worth mentioning the KTV here as it is too risky. As I mentioned I intend to RTF and of course I have her HP number. I think it is a good thing to share but I also worry the kind of ppl here as I have heard many sob stories from another gal Xin_er who was intro to me by another bro here.

Say what, I will pass to 10bros ok?

lbcben
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks bro, I just got your contact, so when call her, must say introduce by who?.....1 pt up to you first :)

lbcben
09-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Bro,

you mentioned that
"She would be back in 2 weeks" in your FR, so you saying that now she's not in singapore?

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 12:13 PM
any updated info on her?

hann73
09-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Bro,

you mentioned that
"She would be back in 2 weeks" in your FR, so you saying that now she's not in singapore?

Oh, sorry, I meant she will go back to China in 2 weeks.

Cheers

lbcben
09-09-2004, 12:45 PM
I will try calling her lately...since she work in ktv, I'm sure she free at noon, I suppose so.

ProDrive
09-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Bro Contact To Me?As A Matter Of A Fact Give Intro To More Active Bros Here Actually If U Regular Here U Also SHould Know WHo Are Those That Can Be Trusted So Can Pass Me Contact Bo?

cybron
09-09-2004, 02:29 PM
agree.. nowaday i only give bro my contact with min 50post and above... at least they have some how contribute to sammy forum. Agree...? ;)

Bro Contact To Me?As A Matter Of A Fact Give Intro To More Active Bros Here Actually If U Regular Here U Also SHould Know WHo Are Those That Can Be Trusted So Can Pass Me Contact Bo?

hann73
09-09-2004, 02:31 PM
agree.. nowaday i only give bro my contact with min 50post and above... at least they have some how contribute to sammy forum. Agree...? ;)

50 posts is quite many, but I see your 600+, I salute you. But must also see quality and not quantity, cos mine mostly FRs.

cheers

yhs1
09-09-2004, 04:25 PM
unfortunately callled her at 1pm and the line is done..

so went to Bugis HC and got serviced by ICE instead...

perhaps next time will try her...

hann73
09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
unfortunately callled her at 1pm and the line is done..

so went to Bugis HC and got serviced by ICE instead...

perhaps next time will try her...

no problems man, just post a FR and my well deserved pts. ;)

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 05:37 PM
any more FR on her?

cybron
09-09-2004, 08:08 PM
no need to salute me... i salute bro who share... ;) like you... good bro....

50 posts is quite many, but I see your 600+, I salute you. But must also see quality and not quantity, cos mine mostly FRs.

cheers

triple h
09-09-2004, 09:35 PM

why lau eh bro, u bonk and u ask ppl to confirm for u???????

AndyCock
09-09-2004, 09:39 PM
He needs brothers like us to certain the boobs size :D cos he is still not as experience as you and I. hahaha.. I can confirm for U :D

hann73
10-09-2004, 12:58 PM

for me cup A and B and C is quite obvious. But beyond C is grey area. I think need to see more boobs. :p

lbcben
14-09-2004, 05:34 PM
Intorduced by Brother Hann73

today, I visit Xiao Lu, also my 1st time calling FL experience. She dressed a red shirt, with her 2 big boob revealing showing her big asset. We TCSS for around 20 min, I bath first, I know i'm her first customer today...she must have bath already.
Indeed her figure is perfectly good in overall figure, just like Sally in BHC, of course her face is much much more more better.
Started off with BJ with cap, good suction, beforehand I told her I'm more into BJ rather than FJ, therefore she did BJ for me around 15-20min, though I might not like BJ with cap, but I must say that she's quite good in her tongue skill. Proceed to FJ, change around 3-4 positions, finally unloaded her in missionary.
After which, we still TCSS for another 10-15min.

Overall:
She's not rush at all...she doing everything in steady pace, of course, got $$$, sure return for her...

btw, her boob is around C+, feel is the same like grabbing Sally/ Kent in BHC.
:)

hann73
14-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Intorduced by Brother Hann73

today, I visit Xiao Lu, also my 1st time calling FL experience.
I am glad you enjoyed your session and happy for ur FR ;)

lbcben
14-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Hi Brother Hann,

If other brother wants to get Xiao Lu contact, should I just give to them or I tell them to PM you?

hann73
14-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Hi Brother Hann,

If other brother wants to get Xiao Lu contact, should I just give to them or I tell them to PM you?

I think we shouldn't just anyhow give out now. I believe, I gave to about 15 bros, but only 1 FR from u......
I believe this is what many other bros face as well.
I am going to be more prudent now as I don't want xiao lu to be bombarded by nuisance calls as she said many bros called to talk cock.....
You give, but exercise your own QC. I believe in the spirit of sharing, but we must not give these WL more stress....
cheers.

i2be
14-09-2004, 09:41 PM
hi bro hann73, would like 2 ask $150 include room anot?

hann73
14-09-2004, 09:45 PM
hi bro hann73, would like 2 ask $150 include room anot?
yes, it includes room as it is done in her room.

i2be
15-09-2004, 03:44 AM
sincerely waiting 4 her contact. willing to put a fr 4 xiaolu... horny me"

ginlee888
15-09-2004, 07:48 AM
I think we shouldn't just anyhow give out now. I believe, I gave to about 15 bros, but only 1 FR from u......
I believe this is what many other bros face as well.
I am going to be more prudent now as I don't want xiao lu to be bombarded by nuisance calls as she said many bros called to talk cock.....
You give, but exercise your own QC. I believe in the spirit of sharing, but we must not give these WL more stress....
cheers.

You know Bro..I never understand why people call them to talk cock. These gals have their work to do....what for go waste their time?

Haiz...never understand such mentality....

i2be
15-09-2004, 10:01 AM
yes, it includes room as it is done in her room.
thx a million bro. definitely i will put up a fr. and i have upped ur rep.

ur pm is full. so i post here lah.

ngocok
15-09-2004, 02:32 PM
would love to try.... and will give a FR after, I promise... can bro hann73 share the contact of Xiao Lu with me? or can get her to call me....

i2be
15-09-2004, 05:38 PM
here goes my fr.

reached there on time. and she told me the rm no via the phone.
she opened the door, wowwwwww!~~~really nice gal there, tall, sexy, fair skin, lovely eyes. she smiled a lot. and by that time she was having her lunch. i said take ur time, we began to tcss. realli nice conversation, she gave me a feeling that i've known her for long time. no rushing at all.

followed by more or less the sop. but she's realli patient in serving. would like to leave more legends for bros here to explore. her boobs are realli great, C+ wif pink nipples.

i put more thinking on giving accurate evaluation as follow:

looks: 8.5/10 (sexy complexion)
boobs: 9/10 (C+ and pinky nipples, nice to swallow)
fingering: 9/10 (i did alot, enjoyed that)
licking of her pussy: 9/10 (great exp. pinky w/o odd smelling)
figures: slim, trendy, sexy i would give a 9/10 oso since she's quite tall 1.65m
frenching: this one im not sure she gives every customer, she enjoys the fren feelings wif her customers if she doesn't realli like, dun force her plse. would give a 7/10

bbbj: 8/10.as above. mostly she won't give. btw, her tongue movements really rock. could be better if more suction.

fj: pleasantly wif various positions. i give 8.5/10

overall: 8.5/10 (no rushing at all, we took 1.5hrs b4 i had to go)

we tcss a lot after bonking. she's gonna be my caring fren. love this feeling~

she's not doing full-time fl, so plse handle wif care.

thanks again bro hann73~ bros who need xiaolu's contact can try to pm hann73 as xiaolu may wan more customers from u bros wif good hygiene and taste. i can oso share the contact provide bro hann73 authorises me to. she's staying for another 3wks or so.

hann73
16-09-2004, 10:07 AM
here goes my fr...
Great FR, looks like u really clicked well wif her. Good 4 u.
U even make me "gian" for her :p
One more thing to add, her voice, very sexy as well (at least to me)

chimera
16-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Bro, just pm u for her contact. Sincerely wants to give her a try after the fantastic FR. $150 not ex, have tried others that cost more. Thanks!

ngocok
16-09-2004, 10:29 AM
bro hann73, cam I have her contact?

hann73
16-09-2004, 10:38 AM
bro hann73, cam I have her contact?

Check ur PM. In keeping the spirit of saving bandwidth, pls use the PM feature, thanks. If PM is full try again later...

takashi926
16-09-2004, 03:04 PM
wow the FR on her all quite good lei,
bro hann73, she still around in sg ? can I have her contact? going to try her by this week

Artic
16-09-2004, 03:42 PM
good boobs must share leh....can pm her contact?

CHEERS!

batisuta2000
16-09-2004, 07:04 PM
got the contact from someone...

Feeling horny today, so i give a call to xiaolu. Her voice really sound sexy, my mind was thinking....bigs boobs with a voice like this...man, i am going to be in cloud nine later...

Agree to meet in the afternoon, i went up to her room. When she open her door, she really look like some chinese movie star, can;t remember wats her name. She is wearing a revealing net fish, can really see her boobs. definitely a 36C as she claim.

while we are inside the room, she offer me a drink and a smoke, and we TCSS for quite a well, almost 20 mins. Wow, first time FL not rushing, from wat i hear, she actually plan for 2hr for our "date".

i din take a shower, cos i just bath, she dun mind at all. The way she talk and look at you, very gf feeling, definitely for those who like these type of girl.

Then she went to her bed, and i knew wat she is hinting. i just follow her. We sit on the bed and TCSS for a while, all along hugging me, holding my hand, giving me soft kiss here and there. very gf one. Then i request for raw bj, she kinda relunctant, in the end give in to me. i took off her bra, those boobs are real, soft and milky, i in luck this time.

Her bj kinda so so stardard, maybe i am expecting too much. i finger her while she give me the blowjob, can hear her soft moan liao.. then i request for her to turn 69. wow, she pussy really nice. i slowly take my time to lick. no ky at all. she start getting wetter.

i cannot tahan liao. i dun wan to CIM, cos i think very bad. i told her its coming...she then hj off.

she then ask me to go wash my didi and then we sit in bed TCSS for a while...first time got so much thing to say to a FL, not bad hor. After a while, she started fingering me again. then proceed to give me a bj again. After a while, i stop her, its time for me to service her, i try to french her, but she shut her mouth tight, try it another time, no luck, maybe she wasn;t into that kind of stuff, too bad i suppose.

i attack her boobs, start to lick and suck at the nipple, really soft boobs and nipple too, very shiok. i went down and start to lick her pussy while all along playing with her boobs. after a while, can feel her juice flowing out.. she is really horny. then she start to catbath me for a while. feel great man! Time for a second round, she cap me and i rode her.

fj is kinda normal too, you can;t have best of both world anyway, rode her missionary, doggie, girl on top, but i was too tired, in the end can't shoot. can't blame her...must blame the late night soccer match yesterday. she feel very sorry, first time got such treatment from FL. she try to hj me but i really can;t do it, so finally request her to stop and i am rushing to somewhere later.

all along, she is very gf one..after 1hour and 45 mins, we parted our way.
(i request for 2shots in the beginning, normally she dun give one..maybe i am young and got some chemistry with her, for others, try your luck)

now for ratings---

Looks: 8.5/10
boobs: 9.0/10
body: 8.5/10;
bj: 6/10
Fj: 7/10(listen to wat you want)
RTF: yes

asdfghjkl
17-09-2004, 03:33 PM
gd and detail FR! well done!

hann73
17-09-2004, 07:04 PM
got the contact from someone...

Feeling horny today, so i give a call to xiaolu. Her voice really sound sexy....
boobs: 9.0/10

Just to add some comments, her voice humm... sexy in some ways, coarse type, like zoe tay but much coarser. U give her boobs: 9/10, damn high man but tats her main "selling point". cheers.

Accord_JDM
18-09-2004, 09:27 AM
alamak...
bros here say until like angel...
then i think i cannot give her a miss liao... :D

by the way, when is she going off?

i2be
18-09-2004, 09:38 AM
alamak...
bros here say until like angel...
then i think i cannot give her a miss liao... :D

by the way, when is she going off?

well, bro... within 2+ weeks.
her attitude very good and look nice. of course there're something missing oso.

ch2004ba
18-09-2004, 09:55 AM
like that huh :D share leh ??

cheehongkia
18-09-2004, 11:31 AM
what's missing? Bro Hann73 PMed me the number I am about to go try.

well, bro... within 2+ weeks.
her attitude very good and look nice. of course there're something missing oso.

i2be
21-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Xiao Lu juz called me. She's got a new number.
bros interested can pm me for her new number.

Diablo
21-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Xiao Lu juz called me. She's got a new number.
bros interested can pm me for her new number.

Bro, see tt you have been very active lately. Tried ML yet? :D You mentioned Xiao Lu has something missing? :confused: Care to enlighthen?

i2be
21-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Bro, see tt you have been very active lately. Tried ML yet? You mentioned Xiao Lu has something missing? Care to enlighthen?
well, hard 2 say. mebbe some kind of elegance or wat... anyway she's a good bonk.:)

hann73
03-10-2004, 09:31 PM
well, hard 2 say. mebbe some kind of elegance or wat... anyway she's a good bonk.:)
Dear all,
I just received a call from Xiao Lu, she told me that she had just got her visa extended recently, hooray! Her last day will be 25th of this month, and I declare "Open season" on her :D
Too bad my wallet burnt a big hole after my encounter wif YiYi, but I promised xiao lu tat I will see her b4 she leaves. Those who want her contact, pls PM me directly, dun waste space here ok. FRs will be much appreciated.
Cheers.

onion_rings
04-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Here my short fr of Xiao Lu..Made arrangement wz her @ 4pm..But have to wait for 15mins..Wondering which lucky bro is wz her..After that when i procced to her room & when she the door..she's actually wearing a revealing blouse which shows her 34C half bosom plus her angelic face(nose almost bleed liao)..As i go in the room we tcss a bit & i started to realise that i started to autoroam her & were having a hard on liao..She just use her lust smile & ask me to take a shower first..After shower when i come out she's already naked in the bed asking me to join her(thinking to myself) mai tu liao..
I started to catlick her(of course her big boobs)but she say it's a bit itch, so i let her catlick on me which lasted for 5mins then she started to bj on me & say if you want me to stop just say..Hmmm wish it will last forever lah..heehee but as time goes worried that i will cim(with condom)..So i quickly ask her to turn over.. As i wanted to service her..What i can say is every inch of her body smells great..Especially when there is a mixture of her perfume & sweat made me even more excited plus fingering her can sense that she's also excited & very wet too..So we procced to fj in missionary position..pumping her slowly at first & ask her to lick my nipples(which i like) left to right & right to left as she licked & i started to pump her even faster & faster till she just close her eyes which i also cannot tahan liao & unload my cum into her(wz condom lah)... :D
Thanks to bro hann73 for sharing her contact wz me..Sorry that i m a newbies not enough post to add yr reputation.. :o

Damages=$150+$20(tips)
Boob=34C(firm & fair)
Nipple=light brown
skin=smooth as silk
height=165m
weight=53kg(ard there i suppose)
face=9/10
Rtf=definitely(haizzz will only be in spore next week)

onion_rings
04-10-2004, 10:01 PM
For the few bro who pm me for Xiao Lu contact nos..Pls pm bro hann73 instead..really paiseh lah.. :o

cumminology
08-10-2004, 09:38 PM
FR on Xiao Lu

Finally got time to write this FR after all the bloody work.

Managed to sneak out on wednesday and fixed up an appt. with Xiao Lu at noon time. Reached the hotel and after getting the details, went up to her room and rang the bell.

What opened the door was a pretty China lass with that outstanding figure, enhanced by her dressing. Nothing outrageous here, but a nice figure hugging top with low cut that barely contain the two snow peaks, and hip hugging pants. Nice. Casually sexy.

Went in and did the SOP intro. Chit-chatted a while, asking about her chinese name, where she comes from (Hu Bei), and which KTV she's working now. Seems like she don't like Tien An Men because they go by the clock earning. Hmm... Anyway, a very nice and chatty gal to talk to. She asked me to take a shower myself since she had already taken hers when she woke up at 11. Finished that and when I came out of the bathroom, she was ready in bed. :)

We start to cuddle up in bed and my hands went on autoroaming mode. She got nice fair and smooth skin, and that C cup of hers, lovely and soft. Unclasped her bra (she did not take it off as she wants to let me have the 'honour' of doing it) and out comes a lovely pair of tits with highly suckable light brown nipples. My mouth 'latched' on like a baby and I started sucking, licking and groping on the pair like that was no tomorrow, with her moaning lightly in the background. After a while, she decided it was her turn and sucked on my nipples while her hands fondled my little brother. She asked if I want to 'chui' (blow) and of course I say yes. Asked her why she need to ask this since it was SOP, she said that some bro don't want because they cannot tahan and will shoot off quickly. Well, not me my dear! Heh heh!

Started her BJ (capped) and found that it was nothing fanciful, so told her to turn around and do a 69. With her lovely cunt in front of me, I insert a finger into her and started pumping. My tongue lashed out at the same time to lick that tasty looking labia. When I did that, can feel her suction suddenly become stronger, making me feel more shiok. Think my 'tongue-lashing' is doing its job well. Her sweet juice started to flow, lubricating my fingers and my tongue. I pumped faster and licked harder, with her doing the same and moaning at the same time. Enjoyed in this position for about 5 mins, then laid her down, spread her legs and continued my licking and sucking on her cunt.

After a while, she buay tahan and pulled me up to start the FJ. But I have not enjoyed myself yet, so I lifted her legs and pushed it back. Then I moved myself forward and brought my cock to her face, asking her to do a BJ. She obliged happily and sucked on it like it was a piece of lolly-pop. Her sucking is better now after the warm-up and I almost cum in her mouth right there. Bliss...

So I quickly stopped her and moved on to the FJ. I spread her lovely legs, exposing that warm, moist and juicy cunt in front of my steel-hard cock, which I positioned and plunged it into that abyss, slipping in without hardly any resistance with all that slick cunt juice. She grunted at the intrusion as I let out a sigh, sinking my cock all the way till I hit base. Ah... shiok.. The fit is just right. Not bloody tight but nicely clasped. Started to move my body and pump her. Sinking deeply, she moaned and grunted with pleasure with every thrust. My hands grabbed her lovely C cupper as I was fucking her and started caressing it and tweaking her nips. This 'double' attack made her moan even more and I picked up the pace, fucking her harder. This went on for 5 mins and I switched to my favourite doggie and continue assaulting her. The bad thing abt doggie is it makes me cum faster as I'm more excited and enjoy better in this posn. Switched to scissors after a while and finally finished her off back in missionary. :)

Face: 8/10 (not too bad)
Body: 8.5/10 (fair skin, big boobs)
BJ: 7/10 (average)
FJ: 8/10 (obliging)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, gf feeling)
RTF: Yeah, when I got the dough.

funfox
12-10-2004, 12:47 AM
FR on Xiao Lu :p

Thanks 2 bro Hann who provided the contact.

Managed to engage her service and met up at LCH at noon.
What greeted me at the doorway was 2 creamy boobs suffocated in a tight tee. I thought........No breast should be treated like that! They should be freed at once! Noticed her face a few seconds later. Wow.......... oriental looking chick. Buay pai leh. Imagine if she is dressed in period costume with transluscent material softly revealing her assests. ohhhhhhh..steam man.

She was chatty and friendly. GF feeling w/o rushing you at any time.
After my shower, laid in bed with her chatting and assisted her with the unleashing of her pointer sisters. Bounce..nnnnn.......bnnnn... Heavenly sight!
I'm a boobs man.
She slip out of her panties and smiled at me while sliding under the sheets.
Prompted me to move closer and I jumped in immediately. Mai Tu Liao!!!

I autoraom her while she autoroam me. We stopped and chatted while we also continued with the mutual servicing. No rush she said as she complimented my manhood..... (probably tells that to every guy - anyway a good morale booster)

Thoroughly enjoyed myself with her. Will not waste bros time reading the bits. You guys should know what goes on from here.
My Humble opinion of her:

Face: 7/10 sweet and smily
Body: 8/10 Slender built about 1.65
Boobs: 9/10 Creamy white knockers - Original!
Nips: 8/10 Light brown and protruding. Great to lick & suck
Pussy: 7/10 A little bushy but Ok lah
BJ : 7/10 Have tried better
AR: NA
FJ: Accommodating. Many pattern. Shoik looking at her fcuk face during bonking.
RTF: Most probably - B4 she leaves(latest by 27/10)

Hope info helps.
Cheers Bro. :D

Bro Hann - Up your reps already. Thanks again

hann73
12-10-2004, 09:53 AM
FR on Xiao Lu :p
Thanks 2 bro Hann who provided the contact.

Thanks for the FR, and glad most of the bros here who have tried her gave a positive note :) Cheers.

USCKCL
14-10-2004, 08:10 PM
hi bro
pm me the contacts
thx

onion_rings
15-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Well bro hann73 hv visited her again on 13oct :D after my business trip & got such GF feeling she told me she's leaving 26oct.. :( Just hope she will rtn soon..Thanks for introduing such a gems to cheongster like us..Thumbs up 4 u...

cumminology
16-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Well bro hann73 hv visited her again on 13oct after my business trip & got such GF feeling she told me she's leaving 26oct.. :( Just hope she will rtn soon..Thanks for introduing such a gems to cheongster like us..Thumbs up 4 u...

Think I'll visit her again when I get my dough... :D

onion_rings
16-10-2004, 04:16 PM
Think u better be quick...As she's leaving Spore soon... ;)

Think I'll visit her again when I get my dough... :D

goocheong
16-10-2004, 04:55 PM
FR on Xiao Lu
Thumb up for Hann73 and Onion Rings

I Finally got the chance to meet up with this "snow white " all the brothers have been talking about. Went to her today after lunch, and was excited to track up her snowy peak. Rang the door bell and wow saw snow white with nice reveling orange top and sexy and tight pants. She got big eyes and a well proportionate body. She is tall - almost 1.7 m i guess. Voluptuous lips which when she bite on them give that CFM look.

Went in and saw that she had just taken her lunch and saw two pieces of sexy lingerie on the sofa. Hugged her like a long lost GF and ramba ramba her thigh and breast. Chit-chatted a while and proceed to take my shower.
Finished that and when I came out of the bathroom, she was ready in bed wearing only her bra and panty.

Jump onto the bed and we start to cuddle up and went on to feel her hour glass body. Unhook her bra and out bounch the twin snowy peak. Waste no time and start to tease and lick her nice protruting nipples. She was quite resistance to have her nipples suck and keep telling me that it will darken them when suck too much. Sian :confused: Is that True? Heard that from Ice (BHC) as well.

I told her to suck mine nipples and make them browner which she happily obliged. She did that for a while and then cap my little brother. I tried to convince her for a BBBJ but wasn't successful. She blow me for a good 5 min and then proceed to mount on me and started ridding while i played with her peaks. I tried to suck her sucked her nipples but she keep having her hands in the way. Turn her over and decided to go down south and found a pair of inviting Labia - well protruded, small thick juicy fresh for the hungry.

After I had my fill, proceed to bonk her on missionary, doggie as well as with her on the top. Her cunt is not wrap round my little brother nicely and she is the no rush type :) Did that for another 15 min but did not come. She start to get worried and offer BJ/HJ since the rubber is getting a bit hot. Change rubber and she get into HJ/BJ again. A very hardworking girl and tried hard to please. Finally I got her into the standing position and unloaded into her after some vigorous pumping. Whew!! She commented I manage to make her come which make her weak and tired.

Went on and wash up and stayed a little longer to watch TV with her and ramba her one last time. Overall a pretty good bonk - No rush and pretty face. Just wished that she could grant more access to the snowy peak since i paid the climbing fees.

Catch her before she is gone!

forbidden98
16-10-2004, 11:57 PM
FR on Xiao Lu
Thumb up for Hann73 and Onion Rings

I Finally got the chance to meet up with this "snow white " all the brothers have been talking about. Went to her today after lunch, and was excited to track up her snowy peak. Rang the door bell and wow saw snow white with nice reveling orange top and sexy and tight pants. She got big eyes and a well proportionate body. She is tall - almost 1.7 m i guess. Voluptuous lips which when she bite on them give that CFM look.

Went in and saw that she had just taken her lunch and saw two pieces of sexy lingerie on the sofa. Hugged her like a long lost GF and ramba ramba her thigh and breast. Chit-chatted a while and proceed to take my shower.
Finished that and when I came out of the bathroom, she was ready in bed wearing only her bra and panty.

Jump onto the bed and we start to cuddle up and went on to feel her hour glass body. Unhook her bra and out bounch the twin snowy peak. Waste no time and start to tease and lick her nice protruting nipples. She was quite resistance to have her nipples suck and keep telling me that it will darken them when suck too much. Sian :confused: Is that True? Heard that from Ice (BHC) as well.

I told her to suck mine nipples and make them browner which she happily obliged. She did that for a while and then cap my little brother. I tried to convince her for a BBBJ but wasn't successful. She blow me for a good 5 min and then proceed to mount on me and started ridding while i played with her peaks. I tried to suck her sucked her nipples but she keep having her hands in the way. Turn her over and decided to go down south and found a pair of inviting Labia - well protruded, small thick juicy fresh for the hungry.

After I had my fill, proceed to bonk her on missionary, doggie as well as with her on the top. Her cunt is not wrap round my little brother nicely and she is the no rush type :) Did that for another 15 min but did not come. She start to get worried and offer BJ/HJ since the rubber is getting a bit hot. Change rubber and she get into HJ/BJ again. A very hardworking girl and tried hard to please. Finally I got her into the standing position and unloaded into her after some vigorous pumping. Whew!! She commented I manage to make her come which make her weak and tired.

Went on and wash up and stayed a little longer to watch TV with her and ramba her one last time. Overall a pretty good bonk - No rush and pretty face. Just wished that she could grant more access to the snowy peak since i paid the climbing fees.

Catch her before she is gone!

I tried her yesterday and paid $130. actually no big deal. only good point that she is no rush type. cannot suck nipple too much. no kissing allow...

lunmaster
17-10-2004, 05:35 PM
wowww...i am a booby lover myself.woww again.

Shyguy
20-10-2004, 11:00 PM
My 1st FR on FL:
Name: Xiao Lu

Thanks to bro Hann who found this fabulous gem and the other bros who have provided me the contact.

Engaged her service today and met up at LCH. Nervous.. haha.. cos it's my 1st time trying out FL (been cheonging tui na shops most of the time) and that's y duno how to express my 'lust' when I called her.
Dun really know what to expect ( but with all the fabulous FR from the other bros, I'm certainly sure that I wun be disappointed) when I was standing at the door, waiting for her to open it after i have knocked. A slim and pretty gal plus her nice C-cup boobs 'imprisoned' in a very nice orange sleeveless Tee greeted me at the doorway.. wow.. she really knows how to emphasize her assets and plus her nice smile. I'm melting and yet, can feel my little bro all ready to power up liao. Haha... Went to take a bath but was already super steamed and started fantasizing liao when saw her 2 g-strings: black and red at the sides of the bath room. Later came out to see that she has 'released' her boobs from the tee liao. Dressed in a sexy black bra and panty waiting for me in bed.. drooling

She was really chatty and friendly. GF feeling w/o rushing you at any time. Chatted abt 20 min or so when she started slipping out of her bra and panties. Smiling, she prompted me to remove my underwear and started caressing my little bro. Haha... but my eyes was fixed on her boobs.

Spent some time playing with boobs but was prevented from licking and sucking her nipples. Told me that it would cause them to turn black in future.. then not beautiful liao. LL then, so just having quick pecks on the nipples while enjoying the feeling of her boobs. Tried to french her but not allowed too. Then she started to service me by giving me a short BJ and licking me. Told her that I cum quite fast, so after giving me a brief 'momentum' with her on top, I took over the job on top just to control my momentum but haha, once in a while will chat to her again and mind shifted away from FJ to later discover my little bro's power decrease liao and need strengthening again. :( Happened 2, 3 times but she was still very patient. Let me take my time for the FJ. Really good attitude. Got a bad experience with a gal at TN shop before... showed me a really black face. But here, Xiao Lu was still full of smiles. Finally, I focus my whole mind on the FJ job liao and cum in the next 5 min liao. After my shot, still got 10-15 min, she didn't chase me away even after her 'mission' was accomplished but still willing to tok cock with me until 1 hr's up. Really an excellent experience.

Face: 8/10 sweet and full of smiles
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 8.5/10 Excellent... just nice!
BJ : 7.5/10 Stopped her from trying too hard else may cum before even trying FJ, so could have been better if i can tahan.
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating and no rushing at all.
Damage: $150 (1 hr)
She's leaving on 26th oct but heard that she will try to see if she's able to extend her stay though only 20% success rate. So her regulars pray hard! ;)

sextrooper
22-10-2004, 01:15 AM
First of all, thks to bro hanns73 for the contacts of Xiao Lu, the rare gem of boob lovers. Drove down to LCH to try my luck, and she's free. Opening the door is a gal in orange top revealing her protuding assets. Wow! :eek:

She's friendly & chatty, TCSS for about 10 mins. Then proceed to bath. 1st setback is that towel is used b4 by bros, bcos it's wet. She started nipple licking on me, wiz her hand harassing my groin area. Shiok, my cock erected straight. Then she BJ me wiz cap, wiz good suction for 10 mins. Very hardworking, trying her best to impress & improve. 2nd setup is no sucking of tits as mentioned by bros. Next is FJ, quite SOP but willingly to do various positions. Not like other FL, straight lie down for FJ. 1st position wiz her on top, 2nd position bonk in sitting, then firing in missionary. Her legs will hug around me during my shot, very good feeling. Oso can feel her cunt 'biting' tightly on my dick. After cleaning up, continue TCSS & left b4 another bro's appointment. Overall is SEXitisfactory!

Name:Xiao Lu
Looks:7.5/10
Boobs:34C,24,30
Ht:165
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:101%, friendly
Service:101%, no rush
Damage:150 SGD
RTF:yes if got time b4 26oct

Xiao Lu will be going back on 26oct. Bros dun wan to miss better act fast b4 the gem disappear. Thks bro for reading, if any kind bros can give me some sympathy pts for my survival, will be very greatful. Dun give is ok wiz me, jus hope you like my FR. Cheers.
PS : As time is running out, I will give contacts to bros who can't get thru bro hanns73, hope you dun mind. If bro hanns73 mind, pls drop me a PM.

regak2001
22-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Tried her few days back, at of cos you know where................

Was there in the afternoon and while at the lift lobby, the hotel security gave me a funny look?!! Was feeling very uneasy.
Anyway, she welcome me at the door with..............guess what.............the same orange tee that many bro has mentioned....LOL.

Once in room, hug, raba, stripe, all standard lah. She ask me to bath first, and since I just came from home, and knowing that she is not going to bath with me, I choose to skip and go straight to action.

On bed, everything is very SOP and she is very professional, yes she is friendly and no rush like what bro said.

Anyway, my ratings (based on my own opinion hor):
Look: 6.5
Body: 7
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 7
RTF: No lah, there are still many out there waiting. But I must say she is one of the better one.

sextrooper
25-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Jus an info for bros, maybe is good new for some bros.
Xiao Lu jus sms me she managed to extend her stay till
10 nov. Look like I can take my time to visit her again :D

hann73
25-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Jus an info for bros, maybe is good new for some bros.
Xiao Lu jus sms me she managed to extend her stay till
10 nov. Look like I can take my time to visit her again :D
Hahaha, I also just received her sms that her stay has been extended. Cheers. Hann73

ck_tank
25-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Hahaha, I also just received her sms that her stay has been extended. Cheers. Hann73
Bro Hann, can I hv her contact? Send u PM liao... ciao.

benjy
25-10-2004, 10:26 PM
hey bros,
here's my FR on Xiao Lu.

when i went into the room, she was all smiley and very welcoming. her orange split tee was very eye catching as were her black tight pants.

she had long hair, which i like, and a very pretty face, in my opinion. her eyes especially were quite mesmerising :) although when up close, can see that she uses fake eyelashes.

anyway, we chit chat for quite a well, she sat on the bed and i sat beside her and we talked for a bit. she's very friendly, said she was happy i came earlier than i said i would cos that would mean she wouldn't have to rush. i then helped her take off her top and her bra ... and she said she wldn't take off anything else until i took off my top. so i did ... and then we competed to see who could take off their pants and underwear faster. she was wearing a nice red g-string ... very seductive. i helped her take it off and her body is really quite fantastic!

anyway, at first we both tucked ourselves under the blanket but then she got on top of me and started the licking of my nipples while i fondled her tits. nice and firm ... and about c cup. at times, she used her finger nails to scratch against my cock and that was really nice ... she also had a nice grip when she massaged my balls.

she then put on a condom and started blowing my cock ... not too bad, i've had better blowjobs, but ok lah. i almost cldn't stand it and wanted to cum, so i pulled her head up and said get on top of me.
so she did, rode me for a while ... and she said she felt like she was raping me. so i pretended to squirm and act coy. anyway, i suggested she get off me and lie down, so she did. when i got into her, i held her arms down by the side of her head and she said now she felt like i was raping her! so i pretended to get rough with her, and she got a bit afraid hahaha. anyway, after a few more pounding into her, i came. she is quite tight down there, i must say.
i went to bathe and after that, i continued to fondle her on her bed, with her still naked :)
she really is very friendly and talkative. a good attitude!

hardone80
25-10-2004, 10:47 PM
thks to a young bro here, got hold of her contact & tried her last month. just to let bro know abt some negative things about her :
- she smokes
- a small bush under her arm pit
- don't think she bathe in between customer.
good things abt her is her c cup boobs and good attitude.

ck_tank
27-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks to bro Hann73 for this contact. I promise to up ur pts when I hv the power.

Called her yesterday and proceeded to the love nest. When she opened the door, I got a shock, she looked like Teresa something (Kenny Bee's ex-wife), or maybe see too much of her pixs at adult disscussion forum liao. Not bad and it must be her hair cos all pulled back and tied up behind.....

Anyway, she looked damn sexy in her tight top and black jeans. So I went shower alone and came out she still haven't undressed. I asked her if she gonna take shower and she said no need cos she always immediately shower after every customer she said and I was the 1st one.

So she stripped and wow her breasts looked very delicious and I wanted to suck it and lick it but she abit pulled back and I said just lick a little won't affect its colour one... hahaha..... managed to licked and sucked for a while shoik! She capped and bj me, good bj power, comparable to WL in GL type, cannot tahan went for missionary and then doggie, if got mirror best man.

After a job well done, she offered me her ciggie, ok lor. So she smokes but I dun like to french so ok for me.

Looks: 8/10 (must be those pixs on Teresa)
boobs: 9/10 (enuff said)
fj: 7/10 (onli 2 pos, and she minimum stero effect, who cares?)
gf feeling: 9/10

ciao.

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Are you sure she look like her?....or you mean her boobs is it....wahhhhh! :D

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7010/Teresa6.jpg

Thanks to bro Hann73 for this contact. I promise to up ur pts when I hv the power.

Called her yesterday and proceeded to the love nest. When she opened the door, I got a shock, she looked like Teresa something (Kenny Bee's ex-wife), or maybe see too much of her pixs at adult disscussion forum liao. Not bad and it must be her hair cos all pulled back and tied up behind.....

Anyway, she looked damn sexy in her tight top and black jeans. So I went shower alone and came out she still haven't undressed. I asked her if she gonna take shower and she said no need cos she always immediately shower after every customer she said and I was the 1st one.

So she stripped and wow her breasts looked very delicious and I wanted to suck it and lick it but she abit pulled back and I said just lick a little won't affect its colour one... hahaha..... managed to licked and sucked for a while shoik! She capped and bj me, good bj power, comparable to WL in GL type, cannot tahan went for missionary and then doggie, if got mirror best man.

After a job well done, she offered me her ciggie, ok lor. So she smokes but I dun like to french so ok for me.

Looks: 8/10 (must be those pixs on Teresa)
boobs: 9/10 (enuff said)
fj: 7/10 (onli 2 pos, and she minimum stero effect, who cares?)
gf feeling: 9/10

ciao.

ck_tank
27-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Are you sure she look like her?....or you mean her boobs
wow, tks for the pix, 60%~70% is there, both looks and boobs... ciao

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 02:38 PM
70%???!!!! :eek: Mai tu liao!!! Who want to try? :D

wow, tks for the pix, 60%~70% is there, both looks and boobs... ciao

hann73
27-10-2004, 02:40 PM
70%???!!!! :eek: Mai tu liao!!! Who want to try? :D
Bro, why not start wif u? cheers. Hann

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Dont want lah!....cuz I got other targets on hand. So many targets but so little money :(

Bro, why not start wif u? cheers. Hann

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 02:47 PM
wa lau.. c the boobs almost make me run n PCC!

good job for the pix poster! well done!

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Don't PCC leh!....go try her out lah! :D

wa lau.. c the boobs almost make me run n PCC!

good job for the pix poster! well done!

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 02:52 PM
acid.. u dun mean u got contact for her??

knew her husband is in need of money though.. but surely she doesnt do this?

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 03:14 PM
I thought some of the bros here had tried her already?

acid.. u dun mean u got contact for her??

knew her husband is in need of money though.. but surely she doesnt do this?

xesjack
29-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks Bro Hann for the contact. Really good recommandation.

Although I am deciding to meet FF or X.Lu in last week, but at last I call X.Lu (may be scared of too "xiong" over FF, haha).

She is very very pretty indeed. Well balance of body propotion, long legs, slim waist, handy boobs, and most important good attitude.

Meet her at her room and take times to talk to you and somehow we can talk a lot. That may be not a good thing because at the end when come to the action, she still laughing. She laugh a lot and that distracting my focus...haha. But I really enjoy the accomadation and the feeling is wonderful.

A very charming women that I ever met. One word.

Thanks again Bro Hann and here's my promise on the FR. Now, headache again, RTF for her or FF before she left or if she decide to stay longer...haha...Life are choice that you make.

bobafat
31-10-2004, 08:22 AM
thanks to bro hann73 for the contact even tho i'm a new cheongster on SB.

i managed to get in touch with Xiao Lu once i got her number. Later i found out i could have booked her immediately as she had no business the whole of the day (Friday). ANyway here are my ratings + comments

Looks: 8.5/10

She really looks like a cross between Teresa (kenny bee's ex wife) and surprise!....Jaime Yeo ( at certain angles and when she close her eyes)

Boobs: 9/10

Tender, soft, perky with light colored nipples. Very shapely as well. It's a pity she doesnt allow sucking but did catch her off guard with a few licks but in the end respected her do-nots. Wish more girls can have this kind of boobs

Pussy: 9.5/10

ONE OF THE FRESHEST and NICEST I EVER COME ACROSS :p See , smell and play it to know what i mean. However she stops me when she starts to get high as though she doesnt want to (both fingering and licking)

Body: 8.5/10

Even though she is very slim, she had some very good curves. I had a good look when she got up to wash up. Also got the 'gap' between her legs when she is standing up..i'm a sucker for that! She had some blue black on her thight. .. didnt bother me but i wonder if others had been rough with her. poor thing if it happened.

BJ: 6/10

As one of the bro stated in his FR, can do with more suction. I also find it odd she ask if i wanted to 'chui'

FJ: 7/10

SOP but i give one more point cause she is rather accomodating and flexible! she can put her legs behind her ears! this is a big turn on!

Overall: 8.5/10

Basically i think she is a very sexy lady who is both warm and friendly. We chatted before and after the session in which she remained naked throughout even til i left the room. Smoked in bed together and all that She never once rush me to go off even though it was pass 1 hour liao and i havent even wash up. Really GFE. before i left, she hug my head to her boobs LOL.

Anyway, she commended that we this bunch of cheongsters are very nice to her and keep our word as compared to her other customers. She seemed very sincere when she talked abt it. so THUMBS UP to all the bros on SB!

She's leaving very soon and business for her is rather quiet. I think those who havent tried her shld do it. just be nice! heh

RTF: Yes! :D

bobafat
31-10-2004, 11:42 PM
do i refer to hann73 (threadstarter) if other rbos PM me for contact? thanks :)

funfox
01-11-2004, 11:18 PM

Bro Hann

Round 2 accomplished with even better rapport with her this time.
We were like naked for the longest time.
Thanks again. CUM XIA!

Cheers!
Funfox :D

funfox
06-11-2004, 01:18 AM
Bros

Xiao Lu would be leaving on Monday
Last call...............
:D

Cheers!

bobafat
06-11-2004, 02:36 AM
Bros

:eek:
not wednesday meh?!?!!? :(

yzyz
06-11-2004, 07:14 AM
try her on thur, a slim and a veri chatty lady and here goes my fr

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8.8/10
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Cheers

chimera
06-11-2004, 08:14 AM
:eek:
not wednesday meh?!?!!? :(
Have been trying to call her, but no answer leh?

LifeLife
06-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Bros

Last call...............
:D

Cheers!

Thanks for the infor. bro.

bobafat
07-11-2004, 12:23 AM
I will miss her :o

badbadman
08-11-2004, 02:40 AM
hi to all....

im her last customer for this stay in sg. she might be coming back around CNY period.

my FR:
Went there at around 0015hrs, press the bell and she hid behind the door. went in and take a look at her. hmmm... not bad looking. so have a bit of tcss before removing our clothes. nice slim body with 2 big buns hanging in front of me. so i have a special request... i wanted to try tit sex for the first time. so this session is purely hj and tit sex and no fj or bj. but before she service me, i told her that she will get to enjoy before going back home. use my finger to start rubbing her while she closed her eyes (trying to fatasize i guess). rub and rub, and i tried to finger her. she rejected immediately.

had to convince her that my fingers are clean before she allowed to be fingered. while fingering her, can feel her muscle clamping tight... ouch, she almost broke my finger. continue to rub her clit till she scream her head off and really squeeze my fingers super tight now. well... she came. so now is my turn for my first tit sex experience. she started hj me to get it hard. once hard, she pop over me and started using her boobs to suffocate my rod. its a damn nice and different experience..... finally, i shoot my load and thats it. clean up and i get dressed. as for her, she was too exhausted after she came. she opened the door for me top half naked. and thats the end of my satisfying experience.

thanks to bro hann for the contact....

looks: 7
body: 8
overall experience: 9
rtf: no... i don't like the cigarettes smell as i don't smoke.

those interested, u just have to be patient and wait for her return trip. she will not be taking on any more bros tmr as she will be leaving in the afternoon.

hann73
09-11-2004, 02:19 PM
hi to all....
im her last customer for this stay in sg. she might be coming back around CNY period.

Bro, so you were the last man standing? Glad you guys (mostly) enjoyed your time wif her. As I mentioned before, this is a game like russian roulette, but dun get yourselfs shot in the foot as I hv a few occasions myself. Anyway, I will be back in Sg tomorrow and see if my lobang still around, then those bros who have contributed here in this thread will get priority queue. No need to up my points first, as I believe what goes around comes around. Membership does have its rewards. cheers. Hann73

xesjack
09-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Bro, so you were the last man standing? Glad you guys (mostly) enjoyed your time wif her. As I mentioned before, this is a game like russian roulette, but dun get yourselfs shot in the foot as I hv a few occasions myself. Anyway, I will be back in Sg tomorrow and see if my lobang still around, then those bros who have contributed here in this thread will get priority queue. No need to up my points first, as I believe what goes around comes around. Membership does have its rewards. cheers. Hann73

Cheers for you Bro. :D

Welcome home and have a safe journey home.

hann73
29-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Bros, I got a call from Xiao Lu and she's back, oh yeah. She's still as good as before after a long break.

Interested bros pls PM me and I will entertain reputable bros here so that this gem will not be harrassed by pranksters. RTF ones will get priority....

cheers.

onion_rings
29-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Bros, I got a call from Xiao Lu and she's back, oh yeah. She's still as good as before after a long break.

Interested bros pls PM me and I will entertain reputable bros here so that this gem will not be harrassed by pranksters. RTF ones will get priority....

cheers.

When i was still a newbie u given me the ctc & encourage me to do a fr(which i did it). She the 1st FL i ever bonk including many rtf till she rtn & ur also the 1st bro that added my point mah :) So Bro hann73 how can we forget u oops i mean xiaolu C cupper too heheh:D
Btw can u pm me her nos again thanks!

sextrooper
01-12-2006, 08:36 AM

cheers.

Bro Hann, any chance for me to meet up this old flame again?? My FR on Xiao Lu still in my signature since her last visit here....:D

onion_rings
01-12-2006, 12:10 PM
any chance for me to meet up this old flame again?? My FR on Xiao Lu still in my signature since her last visit here....:D
So bro sextrooper is also here liao. Bet till now u can't forget her (.)(.) & svcs har :D

funfox
03-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Had a 2 hour rendevous with Xiao Lu............ still the oriental beauty with slim waist and C cupper boobies. Real and creamy white milk jugs Mmmmmm!!

For those old timer pal of hers I believe she has sms you..... do give her your support. She won't be here long coz visit pass ends this coming weekend.

Cheerios bros :D

sextrooper
05-12-2006, 11:59 AM
So bro sextrooper is also here liao. Bet till now u can't forget her (.)(.) & svcs har :D

Bro onion_rings, so when can read your steamy FR.... You no action on your old flame yet??? ha ha. Bro fun fox got a fun time,... I changed my numbers, that's why no call from her. Lucky hann PM me oreadi... Thk bro hann.

sextrooper
05-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Edited.... Sorry for double post.

onion_rings
06-12-2006, 06:22 AM
Bro onion_rings, so when can read your steamy FR.... You no action on your old flame yet??? ha ha. Bro fun fox got a fun time,... I changed my numbers, that's why no call from her. Lucky hann PM me oreadi... Thk bro hann.

Haizz my usual ctc change too. So i got to pm hann perhap he din see it or the system is down he din recv it so i also got pm funfox out of desperation till now he also din log in or pm me back. Worst still goin to be outstation till 18dec & she's goin back so soon.How i missed her husky voices over the phone :(

Perhap this is what we called no fate to devour her again.So envy of u for goin to try her again( just a tot of it is driving me crazy keke) & can u do us bro & me a favor? Pls ask her when she's coming back spore again till den hope i can as lucky as funfox & u :)

funfox
06-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Bro Onion Ring

Be quick coz she's leaving the next few day if cannot get extension. She's trying to confirm her seat btw but with difficulty. So if you quick quick maybe can lah........
I PM you her no in a while.

Cheers/ FF:D

funfox
06-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Bro Onion Ring

Be quick coz she's leaving the next few day if cannot get extension. She's trying to confirm her seat btw but with difficulty. So if you quick quick maybe can lah........

onion_rings
06-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Bro Onion Ring

Thanks bro funfox, hope u recv my rtn pm. Cheers too!

onion_rings
06-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Sorry double post

spiceboy
08-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi, I have pm the threadstarter a few days ago for the contact but haven't received any reply yet.

Any kind soul can pm me the contact cos want to try her before she's leaving? Thanks.

Cheers!!:)

spiceboy
08-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi, I have PM the threadstarter a few days ago but haven't received any replies yet.

Any kind soul can PM me or e-mail to [email protected] for the contact, cos want to try her before she's leaving. Thanks.:)

hann73
08-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi, I have pm the threadstarter a few days ago for the contact but haven't received any reply yet.

Any kind soul can pm me the contact cos want to try her before she's leaving? Thanks.

Cheers!!:)

very sorry bros here, I seemed to have troubles logging in the last few days and I just cleared all my pms. Anyone who I missed out pls PM again as I am clearing my debts...lol.

cheers.

funfox
10-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Bro...

These days difficult to surf sam site as super slow compared to others.... my postings all didn't appear leh.

Anyway for Xiao Lu fans, she staying a little longer!! juz msg me that she got extension till about 20th. So dun duuuuuu liao bros in waiting.

Bro Onion ring, if u r back.... go get it as she waiting!:D

Cheers FF

nihonjin
21-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks to bro funfox for Xiao Lu's contact.

Dunno why I cldn't perform when I met her on Mon nite had to end off wif HJ :( Haiz, mebbe bonk too much liao :D

But overall she is frenly, chatty and hardworking. Quite diff from alot of PRC who will rush you. As usual lah, got armpit hair leh. I have high standards for boobs so I will jus rate hers as ok.

funfox
31-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Xiao Lu is back

Those who missed out earlier mai tu liao!! Only about 10 days left.

Funfox:D

funfox
02-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Xiao Lu been back since last week meeting up with her regulars...... those with her contact can call her directly. Bonk expiring 10Jan

Cheers bros:D
FF