PDA

View Full Version : dalian massage and sauna parlour field report

zollida
09-09-2004, 01:30 AM
city= china dalian

Name of place- Jin Bai He Bao Shi Sauna

Type - Sauna and Spa

pros
specialty - new experience that this place cater for all kind of masturbation service with different style ( was told that america style is the best)
having to have good masturbation sometime is worth once a while then having straight sex

cons
the gals only provide hj or bj but no fj and also they tend to dorn their uniform and not exposed as much,

address= dalian shi xi gang qu huang he road number 17

tel: 0411-83644999 / 83643999

average damage - 500rmb for 2 session and don; charge on the no of masturbation u cum but the time so u can cum as many times u can provide u have enough to provide.

detail
was there for the IT convention last month and gotten the chance to be in dalian for the first time.. stayed in shangri la hotel for 3 days.. they have a nice bar at the basement that have russian or european women but demand abt 1.2k not worth the money. Cut short, met up with another colleague who are hardcore sauna fan,,

took a cab and most drivers know but a tip that Jin Bai He has 2 branches, u must tell driver to go xi gang district only. The other branch are cater for
general public and u don; get action there so do take note

once we arrived, we will greeted by the male staff and just tell them u want to do the sauna and bath.. and they will ask u to change ur shoes to their slippers ( slightly different from hongkong or thailand) u only change ur shoes.

three of us will then bought 2F men unit to do the sop thing, change and they will guide u and to another place like a reception lounge where u will get ur chance to be bathe and scrub like the swiss massage and rub.One thing is that the gals will dress in like tazan woman outfit and there came 3 gals 2 young and the other one an older age but shld not be more than 24 as i guess. Went into the room with her and this is what i saw on the interior has a big wooden bath tub on the right, and on my left is a bed with shower facilities.. the ambience is quite good with yellow light. The gal then ask me to strip and lie facing down. She prepared the water and then start to wash me with luke warm water and proceed with the salt scrub, good thing they rub u every part including ur ass and balls but tenderly... then turn around and do the same to all part including my brother which i request her to give some marinating of the bath salt as well.

upon that when finish, she will wash my body clean and proceed to the wooden bath, here might be different cos depend on ur luck, my gal actually took off her swim suit ( i call it cos is really a swim suit to me) and use her boobs to rub me over together in the tub while she will sprinkle some fragance flower in the tub to make my skin smell good.. enough of body rubbing. She proceed to warm up the packet of milk and then ask me back to the bed and then proceed to pour milk on my body and slowly massage.
They will ask do u want to " chu you"- mean oil extraction which meant masturbation for u. this is the juicy part, if u think u can come twice then do it if not just save for another session which will cover later. I ask for it as i like to be masturbate in warm water, she proceed and because we chat alot i ask her to bj for me and she finally give in when i promised to buy another 40mins. Happily done with her with CIM ( i think case by case cos my friend didnt get it) then wash up and dress. and proceed to reception lounge.

the same gal who did the bath for me will then proceed to change into a silky dress which again pang pua lup ( half shoulder cut kind of mini dress)
and went upstairs. Ask my friend what is next, my friend the second round will be going into individual bedroom and ask for massage and again masturbation service but different gals and can ask for different style..

Proceed to another floor i think is 5f/6f where another gal will be selected and bring u to the room as instructed by their manager, u can ask for different kind of masturbation style - i recalled i was told to ask for america style

inside the room the gal will proceed to strip u again and ask u to lied down, then what it does it cat lick u and use her breast to massage ur body and at the same time apply KL gel to warm up ur balls for action...ready for second round, and she proceed to masturbate and moan like she is calling darling kind of chinese word.. i managed again ask this gal for bj and she did ( take note no harm tryiin asking if the gal don; want then forget abt it so is 50/50 chance).

u can touch her if u want but i think their rule is that they placed their uniform on all the time.

Finally, juice came all out till my balls shrink with pain and ended the whole nite, bath myself and then proceed to another flr for some makan and drinks.

total damage per person including bath and the room service will be around 500rmb for 2 different gals at ur service. u can also stay overnite in the sauna as their room act as hotel as well but not worth the money.

I will said this is a new experience apart from the usual FJ and getting masturbate by 2 different gal in one nite with different style is sensational , try it and give me ur feedback, look out for my beijing thread which i will post it soon

trax222
09-09-2004, 04:10 PM
At the roundabout near Shangri-La Hotel where the Xin Dongfang Restaurant/KTV is there's a huge sauna called Lang Tao Sha. It's an independent building on its own and has quite a lot of girls (looks like about 100+ to me). Pricing and packages wise is similar to what you've described. Do give it a try. I saw quite a few good looking ones there although I'd say 90% are only average.

oakleyeug
09-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Very good FR leh I might be stopping by Dalian to visit a customer during this weekend if time permits maybe can meet up....

cbjuiceyumseng
10-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Yap, nice and detailed FR. You certainly put in the effort.

Alot lah, i mean with regards to HJ in the massage palours, but for me i cannot tahan with only a HJ. I am a "fucking" man. :D

seeknewss
26-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Yap, nice and detailed FR. You certainly put in the effort.

Alot lah, i mean with regards to HJ in the massage palours, but for me i cannot tahan with only a HJ. I am a "fucking" man. :D

Any recommendation on which 4 or 5 star hotel in Dalian that has music places inside the hotel or nearby hotel, i.e. Disco or like Beijing Hard Rock Cafe near Sheraton Hotel or Maggie Bar or Harry J Bean near China World Hotel, for easy pickup of FL.

I am going to Dalian first time next month so appreciate experienced Dalian bros to recommend Hotel and happening places.

zollida
26-09-2004, 08:20 PM
for some actions, try shangri la hotel dalian as they are catering for the japs and korean which has a bar downstair on the entrance right hand side if i recalled correctly.. did seen some european ladies as well...so might be a good try and just from the hotel to the east are a few sauna that caters such services..do take note the oct holiday is coming in hot for china and getting hotels are scarce till mid of oct so just take note of this schedule and also due to probably some gals are heading back home for a break....

happy hunting and good luck