PDA

View Full Version : Green Elephant FR

jtbozo
07-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Hi all!

Was in KL couple weeks ago n decided to go down to a HC for some action. Ended up at Green Elephant after viewing the girls at Genesis n Federal. The selection at the latter two was most disappointing and Green Elephant had the best looking stocks available. Most of them were young and reasonably attractive. Anyway, let's cut to the chase.....chose a really pretty SYT. Pardon me for the fr but i prefer to keep things short n sweet.

Name : Suki (f**k the Japo name, she's M'sian chinese)
Looks : 8.5/10 (I'm a sucker for looks, service doesn't matter!!!)
Height : 1.7
Weight : ??? But she's well endowed n certainly well filled out at the right places. just right for her height
B/J : 8/10 (covered, better safe than sorry, she really knows how to suck)
F/J : who cares w a face like tt!! :P

RTF : NO NO NO NO

You must be wondering why no rtf.....well...this place is a cess pool cum firetrap. Filthiest shit hole i've ever seen. Beds were so old n they probably don't change their sheets...thank goodness she brought some fresh ones over to cover the old ones. Anyone, the joint was a total turn off. After u get into the room, u just don't feel like doing it. Pity though, coz they did hv a few nice looking ones.
:mad:

my9incher
07-09-2004, 10:37 PM
So what was the damage?

makedono
08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
I agree with previous posting. GE is a bit messy at the moment. Room is of fair size but too dark. Needs more cleaning up. Fair collections of ladies though.

bansai
08-09-2004, 11:28 AM
very seldom locals would go green elepahnt... mostly foreigners.. they have huskys too..

Malaysian Datuk
09-09-2004, 06:57 PM
very seldom locals would go green elepahnt... mostly foreigners.. they have huskys too..Yes that's why such a place can survive for so long. Funny thing about them is they charge same price for Thais and PRCs. Large collection of girls because not all are house girls, like the ruskies they show you in the photo albums most are actually on consignment from the FL OKTs. GE charge a premium of about RM50 more, most HCs in Bukit Bintang area operate this way with a network of 'contract' OKTs/agents. Look for manager Ah Zhong (if he's still there), not so pushy and friendlier.

kevinlee
14-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Yes that's why such a place can survive for so long. Funny thing about them is they charge same price for Thais and PRCs. Large collection of girls because not all are house girls, like the ruskies they show you in the photo albums most are actually on consignment from the FL OKTs. GE charge a premium of about RM50 more, most HCs in Bukit Bintang area operate this way with a network of 'contract' OKTs/agents. Look for manager Ah Zhong (if he's still there), not so pushy and friendlier.

I am in KL now, Datuk...what's GE's tel no?

Malaysian Datuk
15-09-2004, 09:39 AM
I am in KL now, Datuk...what's GE's tel no?
03-21440377/8, 03-21413733, 03-21423733.
Alternatively, you can make your way down B2-6 Basement Level 2, Sungai Wang Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail. (It is located at the back of Sungai Wang Plaza so there's an entrance behind the building along a sloping lane facing Low Yatt Plaza. Valet parking available)
Brother, this is already a thumbs down thread, why you still want to try this joint? :confused:

traveller2
25-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Was there last night - not impressed with girl selection and left. Place is quite run down. :(

victorchin
26-09-2004, 03:39 PM
I was in Federal during my last cheong. The gal quality is real bad now over there... However, sometimes you might find good quality ones, but they are priced RM 260 - RM 300+. All those above Rm 300 are model quality. I took Mitchell last time, R 260, looked like Chinese version of Salma Hayek. Very nice looking body, unfortunately service sucks. Probably you will need to invest a lot on these gals in order for them to know you better, then who knows, they will give better service.

hellosingapore
13-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Hey I try Suki at Green Elephant also....but the plc really run dwn lah...met Ah Zhong as well coz hes the 1 who told me over from Allson hotel nice chap not that pushy type as 1 of the bro had mention

Hakoshu
12-04-2005, 07:46 AM
Was at green elephant last nite b4 i leave KL, Tried Michelle while my cousin tried suki.. Indeed suki looked good, Cb captain still says she's fresh somemore..

FR (Michelle)
Told me she's from KL, we made some small talks in the roon b4 she suggested we bath together... She washed me throughly.. After a brief wash, we proceeded to the bed, i lie down and became a dead fish to test her service, Indeed this girl knows her trade right... she cat bath me all the way, Tried to french me but i rejected her then she goes on a bbbj, With the slurping sound and deepthroating, i almost came!!! i tahan for abt 8 mins, she still doesn't seems want to stop, still tickling, licking my balls at the same time until i really buay tahan. i signal her to change position... i was still lying down and she rode on on me with various speed... she's great.. then i finish her in missionary, One horny bitch which moan n talk erotically to u....

Name : Michelle
Looks : 7/10 With Model height and typical Malaysia lian face
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and accomodating
BBBJ : 11/10 One of the best bj i ever had and i almost came!
FJ : 6/10 Could be better, rather SOP
RTF: Maybe
Damages: RM208

MachoDevilX
12-04-2005, 07:55 AM
Was at green elephant last nite b4 i leave KL, Tried Michelle while my cousin tried suki.. Indeed suki looked good, Cb captain still says she's fresh somemore..

Bro,

I am glad you are back.
Hope everything is well... :)

Hakoshu
12-04-2005, 08:08 AM
I'm on official trip still can cheong right? hehe, Everything wasn't as planned but we got the minimum we could.....

I am glad you are back.
Hope everything is well... :)

inventry
12-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Name : Michelle
Looks : 7/10 With Model height and typical Malaysia lian face
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and accomodating
BBBJ : 11/10 One of the best bj i ever had and i almost came!
FJ : 6/10 Could be better, rather SOP
RTF: Maybe
Damages: RM208[/QUOTE]

a very good n well written FR bro..... wah!!!!!!! bbbj 11/10 ah???? u must have enjoyed alot man..... lucky tat u can tahan if not damn wasted man..... any brothers have tried green elephant? pls provide FR.... thanks......

oldcar
13-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Have not try the GE facilities. Last two time, I try in GE is white gers. After choose your gers from pics, someone will take you to their hotel room. Generally, they are park in Federal Hotel.

lurpsexx
14-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Everything wasn't as planned but we got the minimum we could.....

I saw her and she saw me too.. but we couldn't say a thing... broke my heart...Hope it was enuf.... hurting like mad now... never felt so depressed in my life before..... Green Elephant reminded me of the LSBs, but with bath and canteen attached....

MachoDevilX
14-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I saw her and she saw me too.. but we couldn't say a thing... broke my heart...Hope it was enuf.... hurting like mad now... never felt so depressed in my life before..... Green Elephant reminded me of the LSBs, but with bath and canteen attached....

Bro, She will be fine.
There are times when our life will encounter certain unhappiness and it will very soon be over. Only when we can feel the unhappiness before, then we will cherish more in the future. And after this incident, both of you will definitely be more closer at heart...

:o

lurpsexx
15-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Bro, She will be fine.
There are times when our life will encounter certain unhappiness and it will very soon be over. Only when we can feel the unhappiness before, then we will cherish more in the future. And after this incident, both of you will definitely be more closer at heart...

Bro,

Thanks for your encouragement.... I have rerun the other possibility in my mind over and over again for the last few days after she was "rescued".. and everytime it pained my heart to the core to know that I could have had her, had I acted earlier a few days.. If that was the way, we could hv been enjoying the best moments of our lives together now...But alas, it was not to be....I was so depressed everytime I tot of this... it was like she was slipping away from my hands .....

I managed to see her a few times after her predicament, hoping that it was enuf... but it was the most and least I could hv done... I was not in control of this situation at all... I hope she knows I had done all I could to see her and give her my fullest support.. I am not God and cannot control the situation now... Even money couldn't move the greedy hearts.. All I could do now is to see the unfolding events and act accordingly.. I swear to God I will do whatever it takes to make it up to her & more... I hope she forgives me for my poor timing and I will do whatever it takes to win her heart back and get her back to my side.... This episode will live on forever in my heart and be it a lesson to all that if you want something or someone bad enuf, ACT NOW!! You won't know when she might slip away... you won't get a second chance.... & regrets won't bring her back....

Thanks to all bros who helped to provide me with crucial info and for the support and encouragement and company in this most difficult time of my life...

Whatever it takes, I want her back to me.....like before.... :(

P.S. Sorry for this irrelevant posting in this thread, I am just replying to bros who hv helped and encouraged me....

Doggiestyle
15-04-2005, 12:45 AM
GE..... ahhh... brings back fond memories.... kekeke.... oops... mind drifting le... GE used to allow u to get their gers over to yr hotel room.... but dunno whether still the same ...

Hakoshu
15-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Yes, they still allow now :cool:

GE used to allow u to get their gers over to yr hotel room.... but dunno whether still the same ...

smarties
28-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Went to GE last weekend. Basically the place sucks big time. Anyway i'll give a simple FR for bros who may still be interested.

Exited from sungai Wang's rear exit. followed the back lane and saw the green/white logo sign. The entrance faces exactly Low Yat's rear exit. Go down the staircase, see a black tinted door and go in. Greeted and shown into a Karaoke like room in the reception area (There were a few). Sat in the chair, given a glass of hot chinese tea. Got briefed the prices. Was shown only 2 gals, one at a time. I was told that there's all there is.

Picked the first one as she looked good whilst the 2nd one looked like plain jane. They say pay first. Paid rm230 at the counter.(rm230 wif massage by WL). Led to room through a long corridor. The room had a Q bed, leather recliner and an attached shower. The condition looked like a 2 star cheapo hotel. Some of the GL cat 40 rooms were better furnished and felt more comfortable.

Name: Ka Ka (Local chinese)
Looks: 9/10 (model looks, babe, fair smooth skin, long hair, slim and tall, nicely filled out ass-not too big)
Breast: 4/10 (Nice pink nipples but was slightly dissappointed due to the almost flat chest after she took her clothes off!!!)
Bj: 3/10 (SOP lick here, lick there, suck, etc)
Massage: 9/10 (Very good firm strength massage for a WL)
FJ: 5/10 (She doesn't know how to ride. OR just plain lazy??)
Overall: 4/10 (looks are great, but service & attitude is very important)
Dmg: RM230
RTF: Definitely NOT. Even if it's FREE (See below why)

Waited in the room. She got in, she closed the door. There was no lock so she just used a footstool to stop the door. She unpacked and asked me to undress. Exchanged a few words. She got me to sit on the bed while she undressed. She then asked me why I stare at her undressing??? I told her-Ooooi!!! Babe undressing in front of man, man don't look, must be something wrong. She then say I look at her like 'color wolf'. KNN, I ended up looking away while she continued to undress. Then she wrap towel around herself and led me to shower.

She mainly only wash my chest and didi. This is worst than GL 40 that I've tried. Then ask me to dry myself while she went out to make preparations.
Laid in bed and she gave me a back massage from neck to foot. with the 'crack' sound type. Overall massage is the best I've gotten from a WL.

Then I turned over and she started to lick and suck me. Boy she looked so good I wanted to fuck her there and then. That's when it started, my solid didi was leaking precum and of course it was rubbing off her body. She stopped like 3-4 times to wipe my didi and say " EEEE, you leak water!!!" what a turn off!!!. She then continued this process - wipe didi, lick, wipe lick, wipe lick.... After that she used her mouth to put on the K before giving me a BJ.

She then told me to get up to fuck her. I said lets take turns, you fuck me first. she replied "I dunno how to fuck men, I onli know how to get fucked"
KNN, Pay money somemore must work... Got down on her, licked her, sucked her nipples, rub her oh so smooth and fair skin all over. got down there and started rubbing her clits. She then say cannot FF. continued to rub, moved to her asshole. She then say "that hole cannot play". Got pissed off, stick my dick into her and proceed to fuck her. Then turned her around for doggie. (Not so good as cannot see her CFM face) back to missionary before unloading.

she cleaned me wif tissue. then asked me to go take shower. Waited for a while and realised that she will not be joining me. OK showered and got out. Then she went in to shower and closed the sliding door. KNN GL 40 even better service.

Got dressed and sat on the recliner. she came out, got dressed and then came over squatted in front of me with her hands outstreched. I pretend blur and ask her what. She then had the guts to say "tips lor, if you think my service good then tip me" I shook my head. (KNN so poor service some more must give tips. I'd rather give the money to the beggars on the street!!!)

Back in the reception, they just showed me the door. Not even a drink, never even bother to ask how was the gal. no spa, no food. Basically GE is just a Fuck Shop. I was hoping for round two. (one round is never enough for me) But with the attitude and service, I'll take my money elsewhere!!!

Basically, GE is not worth the money, poor service, poor attitude, poor facilities, expensive.

Got out, not satisfied and decided to look for next place. walked around and ended up at Genesis H Spa (Superb service, superb place, I'll post my FR on how I had 3 more sessions there!!!)

Bros who read this post shouldn't rate it bad so that it stays to let ppl know of this lousy place and avoid it!!!

Hakoshu
28-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Yup, basically this place cmi in terms of facilities and agreed its just a fuck shop..... Only thing is the girls there are grade higher than other spa in KL (I feel so) No one tried michelle the bj queen?? wat a pity!!

Malaysian Datuk
29-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Green Elephant reminded me of the LSBs, but with bath and canteen attached....this sums up the place perfectly....

B-man
19-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Well from what I heard GE, A1 Spa(Allson Genesis Hotel) and Deluxe Spa(Federal Hotel) are owed by the same 'tauke'. Evidently they stock the best quality girls at Federal hence the very high price.

I recently stopped by and snooped around the HCs around BK and found that Federal does indeed have the best looking girls(depends on the time and day) around. As PRCs are in low stock at the moment in KL, I guess we have to settle for the locals. Haha.

Federal is a hit and miss. Depending on which girl you choose, the services could range from very very good - bad. I have a few experiences there and will post more information at a later time(it's getting late, need sleep soon :p )