PDA

View Full Version : Been to Flander Square last evening

ang076
04-09-2004, 12:06 PM
I have been to Flander Square last evening.
And visiting all the houses ..

I came across one WL . She smile sweetly. she was dressed in retro tops and a short skirt. I could see the invisible bra straps on her shoulder. My thinking: why not ? let's try her.

I went inside the room, asking how much ? she replied $40. Okie, no problem.

I show her the paper , " no sex pls . just take off your clothings and let me touch and kiss you."

Then she said $30. (A fair deal, because it is painless as no pentration of vagina was involved). After I paid $30, she immediate take off all her clothes.. and let down on the bed and i fondle her tits and kiss and suck her tits..

After 20 mins , I stop and decide that I gtg... and she then sat on mini-sink to let her cum flow .. and then dressing up.. she place her hand on my cock.
She ask me how come my cock never hardened. Well, I dont like sexual intercourse , I have some self control although I like to see naked women, thinking of touching them but not into sex with them.

Then she opened the door and let me go out ,she smile sweetly and said bye bye.

I never look at house no and room no. so sorry.

MrWhite
04-09-2004, 03:28 PM
what the....... :eek:

CUMCUM74
04-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Funny Guy huh........

Well.. To each his own...

subband
04-09-2004, 05:56 PM
what the....... :eek:

Yo, u sounded surpised. Don't be caused different ppl, different stroke.

Some ppl gained sexual satisfication just by groping the groin or fondling tits. That what the WLs r for - to provide sexual needs, althought most of us, if not all, go for the main course.

Ever heard of ppl visiting pros just to let their balls been fondled by the pros?

AhLongSanJr
04-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Yaloh, last time Banana Leg still got the one matchstick game. Go inside lights out in room, you light one matchstick timeframe to see naked body.

ang076
05-09-2004, 12:14 PM
So sorry, if my encounter is very boring to some of you that you even deduct my reputation point. ( If there is female forum members here, they would add to my reputation points .) :D

Many of you expect to read all those bonking tales, but I am not into bonking WLs as I prefer to keep my cock clean from their vaginas.

Do you know she grabbed my hand and put my hand on her vagina and forced my hand to rub ? I quickly withdraw my hand.

If only Singapore Govt allow Strip Joint to be set up here, then I will have a Tiger and watch the strippers in action. There will be Private room, where you can book strippers for yourself.

Rubber
05-09-2004, 04:11 PM
i would've up your points if you've posted the hse & rm no.

FR without address = no contribution

asdfghjkl
05-09-2004, 04:38 PM
nb this type of man also got!!

Idoru
05-09-2004, 06:11 PM
i would've up your points if you've posted the hse & rm no.

FR without address = no contribution

School holidays is just around the corner and as expected we will get more of these of kind of FR.
Cheers

viewsonic
05-09-2004, 11:31 PM
I used to be a student from one of the Primary School which located about 100 metre away from Flander Square. At that time, there were many rumours scatter around in the school compound =about student A work in F.S as a pros during nights. =student B always go n F his own Sis who work as a pros in F.S......

Normally rumours are spreaded by jealousy people, so i don't really believe what i heard.

During my N.S time, on one of the night off, went to F.S with my buddies. And was suprised to find student A sit in one of the room.

Sometimes, rumour are true.

wilson84
06-09-2004, 12:41 AM
huh!~.. real funny.. but i guess u have ur owe reason bah... way to go

virginkiller
06-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Yo, u sounded surpised. Don't be caused different ppl, different stroke.

Some ppl gained sexual satisfication just by groping the groin or fondling tits. That what the WLs r for - to provide sexual needs, althought most of us, if not all, go for the main course.

Ever heard of ppl visiting pros just to let their balls been fondled by the pros?

I heard of people go in chat with the chicken, pouring all their life problems to her. She probally give him good advise. Much cheaper than visiting a shrink :D

slashGNR
06-09-2004, 09:53 AM
I heard of people go in chat with the chicken, pouring all their life problems to her. She probally give him good advise. Much cheaper than visiting a shrink :D

Some WLs had been there for years, met all kind of people...not necessary 1 sided, sometime these WLs also have personal problem to share...I guess we can "consult" each other... :)

Adios...

asdfghjkl
06-09-2004, 01:33 PM

quite true.. cuz it happens to me b4 :)

superfreak
06-09-2004, 02:31 PM
bro i support ur actions...up ur rep points.

why must show her the paper abt no sex, only touch? she dun speak english?

So sorry, if my encounter is very boring to some of you that you even deduct my reputation point. ( If there is female forum members here, they would add to my reputation points .) :D

Many of you expect to read all those bonking tales, but I am not into bonking WLs as I prefer to keep my cock clean from their vaginas.

Do you know she grabbed my hand and put my hand on her vagina and forced my hand to rub ? I quickly withdraw my hand.

If only Singapore Govt allow Strip Joint to be set up here, then I will have a Tiger and watch the strippers in action. There will be Private room, where you can book strippers for yourself.

ang076
07-09-2004, 02:41 PM
I have speech difficulties..

Therefore I have to write .. She can speak English well.

Thank you . :)

bro i support ur actions...up ur rep points.

why must show her the paper abt no sex, only touch? she dun speak english?

mutzilla
07-09-2004, 10:35 PM
I have speech difficulties..

Therefore I have to write .. She can speak English well.

Thank you . :)

Dude, thank you for the reality check. Many take things for granted :o

hd51sg
08-09-2004, 02:40 PM

Saw this in Sweden before. Private room!

Just curious, anyone know of any place where we can see Tiger show now? In Singapore ! last time Desker road had right??

ThaiG
26-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Ya, to each his own.

I know of pple who want to cut off women's neh neh :eek:

Frankiestine
14-10-2004, 12:21 PM
nb this type of man also got!!

Maybe this one not man.... :D

ang076
14-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Ha Ha, now I no longer belong to rare species who try to avoid being bonked by WLs..

I now lost my chastity to one GL CAT 150 WL called Yu Mei last month.. She ignored my plea " no sex pls" and 'raped' me by grabbing my cock , and then insert it to her vagina and start rammng on me.. ( she is a horny and dominant type.)

:o

banana
27-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Ha Ha, now I no longer belong to rare species who try to avoid being bonked by WLs..

I now lost my chastity to one GL CAT 150 WL called Yu Mei last month.. She ignored my plea " no sex pls" and 'raped' me by grabbing my cock , and then insert it to her vagina and start rammng on me.. ( she is a horny and dominant type.)

can give your FR on Yu Mei?

i also heard from a pro. told me one guy paid her to touch her tits and the guy jerk himself to cum.

is that u?

ang076
27-10-2004, 06:40 PM
yes, I was the one...

Here is the FR on Yu Mei:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=591988&postcount=472

banana
27-10-2004, 06:45 PM
yes, I was the one...

care to share why not bonking them.

really interested to know, what's your concern?

ang076
27-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Firstly, WLs suffered so much by letting their vaginas and asses bonked by many guys. I sympathesised with them. I got a kick out of seeing naked female body.

Secondly, I dont like to be on top of women. I assumed every WLs would be more comfortable with guys on top of them. ( Now , I realised that I was wrong, my encounter with Yu Mei changed all this , and now I realised my true enjoyment- I am a subserviant male who like to be dominated sexually by female.)

Dens_Services
28-10-2004, 01:31 AM
...... , and now I realised my true enjoyment- I am a subserviant male who like to be dominated sexually by female.)

Greetings Bro,

I complete understand your situation and will like to reassure you that there a actually many guys out there who really enjoy being "taken cared" by the lady....

In fact, it can be very enjoyable.... instead of us working out guts off to make them shiok.... we get the pampering that we seek.... yeah?

For me, i like it both ways.... to do the work and reap my rewards later....
When the lady had her fair share of satisfaction.... then its time for me to just lay back and enjoy!!!

Cheers!!!

:cool:

ang076
28-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi Bro Dens_services, completely agreed with you, it is fun to be pampered by ladies.. ;)

banana
28-10-2004, 03:47 PM
Firstly, WLs suffered so much by letting their vaginas and asses bonked by many guys. I sympathesised with them. I got a kick out of seeing naked female body.

Secondly, I dont like to be on top of women. I assumed every WLs would be more comfortable with guys on top of them. ( Now , I realised that I was wrong, my encounter with Yu Mei changed all this , and now I realised my true enjoyment- I am a subserviant male who like to be dominated sexually by female.)

so whr do u usually go for a rubba rubba, cat40 cat 80 cat150?
can share your favourite. somtimes i also dont feel like bonking and also prefer them to rubba rubba me. so can share your top 10 favoruites?

ang076
28-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Bro Banana, I go to Geylang for CAT 80 / 150 ( I prefer Chinese gals only.)
and Petain Road to look and see other pretty Chinese gals.
( They always wanted to be bonked.)

If you dont want to be bonked but want to rubba, then go to Tuina shop or Health Ctr. These place served your needs better because you can pay $50 for gals to play with your cock and you can rub her breasts or even her vagina under her clothings. ( My favourite are Health Centre and Tuina shop.)

I dont have Top Ten favourite yet .. (In Petain Road, my favourite is Kelly, Priscelia Chan look-alike. As for GL /HC/TN , there are many gals which I never tries. )

because I am not fully established as other bros who visited many gals in one month.

banana
28-10-2004, 06:51 PM
... because I am not fully established as other bros who visited many gals in one month.

you too humble liao.

i mean when u go cat 80 n 150, u only see and touch them and they jerk u off rite. and u dont bonk them, ya? any fav cat 80 n 150?

ang076
28-10-2004, 07:12 PM
2 months ago , I went to GL first time and was served by CAT 80 gal called Annie, she agreed to my request that I dont want to bonk her, she said okay.( maybe her pussy is tired that she dont feel horny .) she just do HJ on me.

However, if CAT 80/150 WLs want to bonk me, let them do that to me. Even if I let them know that I dont want to have sex with them, they dont care and grab my cock and insert it into their pussies.

So, I think it is better to go to TN/HC and pay $50 for special services , and I rubba gals' breasts and she do HJ on me.

My favourtie CAT 80 is Carol and CAT 150 - Yu Mei , Ada ( I never try her, but I want to meet her and see whether she look like Michelle Leow.)

banana
28-10-2004, 07:21 PM
... My favourtie CAT 80 is Carol and CAT 150 - Yu Mei , Ada ( I never try her, but I want to meet her and see whether she look like Michelle Leow.)

happy bonking...