PDA

View Full Version : Worst Fuck I had in Petain

rapist
02-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Last Sunday, i went to Petain ard 7.30pm... I roam around as usual...
I had $50 with me... So i tot wanna get some $30... Then I survey for around 20 min... There are nice one but they cost $40.... So i reconsider and told myself: Aiyar release can liao... So i enter this Hse4Rm9... She is a old chicken... but looks friendly... She told me $20 got Fuck and BJ, so i tot she so friendly so i obliged... But when i went in, everything changed.. I laid there waiting for her while she put lubricant at her pussy.... Wah lao eh... WORST BLOWJOB in the century...!!!! She rushing for new tear leh... I tot: WAT FUCK!" Never mind... When she laid dw while i do the job on top, I tried to touch her breast a bit, she say: Young man, No pattern hor, $20 only, not $2000".... Wah lao eh... So unfriendly... After everything, she say she also need to pay rental one.. I curse in my heart: Pay $2000 to touch u only, waste money only... I rather go geylang... Remember guys: Dun ever go H4R9 :( She got fuck up service...!!!! However, There is one room H7R1 , where got 5-6 guys queing up... although never had the chance to see...i think not bad lah.. And H3R7 Looks not bad too...

skyjuice
02-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Bros, must always understand that cheap price mean cheap and lousy services. Pity you for wasting $20.

hihiguy
02-09-2004, 03:43 PM
I had $50 with me... So i tot wanna get some $30... Then I survey for around 20 min... There are nice one but they cost $40.... So i reconsider and told myself: Aiyar release can liao... So i enter this Hse4Rm9... She is a old chicken... but looks friendly... She told me $20 got Fuck and BJ, so i tot she so friendly so i obliged... But when i went in, everything changed.. I laid there waiting for her while she put lubricant at her pussy.... Wah lao eh... WORST BLOWJOB in the century...!!!! She rushing for new tear leh... I tot: WAT FUCK!" Never mind... When she laid dw while i do the job on top, I tried to touch her breast a bit, she say: Young man, No pattern hor, $20 only, not $2000".... Wah lao eh... So unfriendly... After everything, she say she also need to pay rental one.. I curse in my heart: Pay $2000 to touch u only, waste money only... I rather go geylang... Remember guys: Dun ever go H4R9 :( She got fuck up service...!!!! However, There is one room H7R1 , where got 5-6 guys queing up... although never had the chance to see...i think not bad lah.. And H3R7 Looks not bad too...

H7R1 is Jac... forever the rm got ppl queuing one... until now i stil haven had the chance to see her.... how disappointing !! hmm.... broo $20 is like tat one.... go to H16R25.... sometimes she offers $20 too..... and its definitely beta than ur H4R9. heee....

Idoru
02-09-2004, 07:44 PM

Bro we took the trouble to write good and accurate Field Reports about the WLs and you just called blindly. You have to do some homework to make your money worthwhile.
Cheers

techboy
02-09-2004, 10:22 PM
ya lor..
H4R9 got the fuck up attitude... :mad:

fei_fei45
02-09-2004, 10:30 PM
bro,if u had read previous FR on her,u would have not waste your $20

speedpass
03-09-2004, 12:16 PM
wah , was abt to try her today after noting she charged $20 . but after reading tis thread , it looks like my $ can be spent on a few i have ear-marked for shooting in Hse 14 .

FR on them will be up soon . :D

fluke
21-09-2004, 01:48 PM
If I am not wrong, this is the one lady I tried also. Chiense rite? Should be Hse 4 also, very near to the road one. She told me $20 only, and I see her thought she quite pretty at her age. Went in, exactly the same thing happened as Rapist. I tried touching her breasts and she said exactly same thing, $20 only. No pattern. And as I under pressure, I couldn't come. Guessed what she said, Don't play pattern. Later after I come, then she cleaned up. This is the worst service that I fucking gotten. Bros, post and ban this woman!!!!! I still remembered the nice Polish girl whom I shagged in London Soho. Cool... I want to try the Malay girls leh, but too expensive lah.

CumExplorer
22-09-2004, 12:19 PM
If I am not wrong, this is the one lady I tried also. Chiense rite? Should be Hse 4 also, very near to the road one. She told me $20 only, and I see her thought she quite pretty at her age. Went in, exactly the same thing happened as Rapist. I tried touching her breasts and she said exactly same thing, $20 only. No pattern. And as I under pressure, I couldn't come. Guessed what she said, Don't play pattern. Later after I come, then she cleaned up. This is the worst service that I fucking gotten. Bros, post and ban this woman!!!!! I still remembered the nice Polish girl whom I shagged in London Soho. Cool... I want to try the Malay girls leh, but too expensive lah.

After two very bad fuck experiences in H5 now i totally give up the $20 market in PT. now only goes for 40 and 50 cat.

Fat Fatt
22-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi Bros,

do not waste your money on any other WL in Petain. For S$40, you have got Moon, Ada and Kathy, and S$50 you have got Jac and Pat, I think for the rest who charge $20 cannot even come close to 10% as good in terms or service or looks as the few I mentioned. So the money paid is not justified.

I have provided some FR in the Recommendations thread. I hope you bros will get good value for money in terms of looks, youth and service.

dementorz
22-09-2004, 11:57 PM

bro...
first, i salute you. FIRST post and you so "steady".
anyway, thks for sharing though you are the "sacrificed" one.

hope to see more FR from you, and just wish that
future ones are good and solid FR.
keep it up.....

triple13
23-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi Bros,

do not waste your money on any other WL in Petain. For S$40, you have got Moon, Ada and Kathy, and S$50 you have got Jac and Pat, I think for the rest who charge $20 cannot even come close to 10% as good in terms or service or looks as the few I mentioned.

hi bro Fat Fatt,

do you mean kathy H10R10 downgraded to $40 already?

CumExplorer
23-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Hi Bros,

do not waste your money on any other WL in Petain. For S$40, you have got Moon, Ada and Kathy, and S$50 you have got Jac and Pat,

Hi, bro

Care to tell more about Moon and Ada, seems cant find much info about them. Thanks!

fei_fei45
23-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi Bros,

do not waste your money on any other WL in Petain. For S$40, you have got Moon, Ada and Kathy, and S$50 you have got Jac and Pat, I think for the rest who charge $20 cannot even come close to 10% as good in terms or service or looks as the few I mentioned. So the money paid is not justified.

I have provided some FR in the Recommendations thread. I hope you bros will get good value for money in terms of looks, youth and service.

san san of H9 give quite good service for $20 if you are not looking for young gals,she would be ok

Banana Man
25-09-2004, 12:28 PM
thanks for the info. bro san san of H9 give quite good service for $20 if you are not looking for young gals,she would be ok

Banana Man
25-09-2004, 12:29 PM
by the way i am thinking of going to pertain later in the day, say about 3-4pm anyone interested to tag along.

chatoh
27-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Bro Fei Fei, King of Petain !
You wrote :
"san san of H9 give quite good service for $20 if you are not looking for young gals,she would be ok"

I have seen San San a few times but never tried her. Is she the lady on the first room on the right on H9 ? Is she a lady, looks suspicious that she copuld be ah qua ?
Please enlighten us.
Thank you.

fei_fei45
27-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Bro Fei Fei, King of Petain !
You wrote :
"san san of H9 give quite good service for $20 if you are not looking for young gals,she would be ok"

I have seen San San a few times but never tried her. Is she the lady on the first room on the right on H9 ? Is she a lady, looks suspicious that she copuld be ah qua ?
Please enlighten us.
Thank you.
hi bro chatoh,i tried san san a few times so far but there wasn't any indiction tat she's an ah qua.quite horny la this woman

Idoru
28-09-2004, 07:30 AM
hi bro chatoh,i tried san san a few times so far but there wasn't any indiction tat she's an ah qua.quite horny la this woman

Bro Chato, San San is not an AhQua. She is one of the most senior WLs in PT.
She gave superb service but age is catching up and maybe due to lack of calcium her body alignment is out nowadays.
Cheers

fei_fei45
28-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Bro Chato, San San is not an AhQua. She is one of the most senior WLs in PT.
She gave superb service but age is catching up and maybe due to lack of calcium her body alignment is out nowadays.
Cheers
bro idoru,thanks for clearing bro chato's doubt.
bro chato,i think tat with bro idoru and me giving you confirmation of san san gender,u would be ok to try her out

collin_23
28-09-2004, 10:00 PM
There's this 'lady' on left of H9(quite tall and fair and big boobs) gives massages but can request BJ and FJ for 20 bucks.

Nice massages with crackling sound. Note that not a looker. Got this big poster of a celebrity on her wall inside room. Recommended for good service.

Cheers

chatoh
29-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Bro Fei Fei and Idoru, Veterans of Petain !
Thanks for your tips on Petain, will take them into account.
Cheers !

Idoru
29-09-2004, 09:59 AM
There's this 'lady' on left of H9(quite tall and fair and big boobs) gives massages but can request BJ and FJ for 20 bucks.

Nice massages with crackling sound. Note that not a looker. Got this big poster of a celebrity on her wall inside room. Recommended for good service.

Cheers

Sorry Bro. I think she is a HeShe (Modified of course)
Cheers

fei_fei45
29-09-2004, 09:05 PM
Sorry Bro. I think she is a HeShe (Modified of course)
Cheers
on the left hand of H9 are ah heshe..R13A told me her name is kyoko..very passionate..sessions with her last for an hour..tcss alot..all for $30

Licky88
29-09-2004, 10:40 PM
on the left hand of H9 are ah heshe..R13A told me her name is kyoko..very passionate..sessions with her last for an hour..tcss alot..all for $30

Bro Fei;

Is she a "Heshe"? Thks.

fei_fei45
29-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Bro Fei;

Is she a "Heshe"? Thks.
yes she is..

kwailum28
30-09-2004, 03:23 AM
yes she is..

sHE USED TO BE A heSHE. sHE HAS SINCE DONE FULL OPERATION A FEW YEARS BACK AND HER ic SHOWS fEMALE :p

hihiguy
30-09-2004, 03:18 PM
sHE USED TO BE A heSHE. sHE HAS SINCE DONE FULL OPERATION A FEW YEARS BACK AND HER ic SHOWS fEMALE :p

wow... cool !!
anyway any of the bros here has a turn on of bonking a HeShe WL ??

does such "gers" turn u on more ??

fei_fei45
30-09-2004, 09:53 PM
sHE USED TO BE A heSHE. sHE HAS SINCE DONE FULL OPERATION A FEW YEARS BACK AND HER ic SHOWS fEMALE :ptats is correct

collin_23
01-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Try her massage. Nice.

Cheers

Licky88
01-10-2004, 05:23 PM
yes she is..

Thks bro fei!

MrWhite
03-10-2004, 09:52 PM
It had to happen! I went down in the afternoon around 2. Looking for Julia, but she was unavailable. Went to H22, and H10 and H2 looking for malay ladies, but nothing. All busy

Then saw one in H17, 1st room on right. I wont even bother going about the whole thing. I washed myself. I lay down. Got HJ. No BJ. Can lick tits. so I asked if she was willing to go down on me with cap. She said no way. I was pissed off already

So , when I bonked her, started slow , the went harder and rougher. She never lubricate herself, her problem!

Dont ever go there. Her name is Jessie.

BJ:0/10
Hj:4/10
FJ:3/10 ( cause she is tight)
Tits:36B

RTF: No way!

Fat Fatt
04-10-2004, 03:03 AM
Hi brothers,

I emphatized with your bad sessions with WL not worth the money. In Petain, I have mentioned only jac, Pat, Kathy, are good in svc and looks and you ought not to waste money on any one else, even if the price is cheap. Imagine, $20 or $30 for full session but poor svc or get old hag, not worth it. might as well save for pat or jac. They cost $50, but sure worth every single cent.

I just had my time with Jac again, and she was wonderful. She knows how to treat her clients well, being very gentle, but constantly giving you the cfm look. She cleaned my dick for me, while i start to lick her neck, which is difficult as the basin is small and i am fat, so while sitting on it and tryign to kiss jac is tough.

She kissed me on my neck, my chest and my nipples and lick it with such fervour that my nipples stood up. needless to say, my dick stood upright too. without warning she engulf my shaft into her mouth, with the condom in place and blew me. The feeling was so shiok when I watch her blew me. such a pretty young face, and so willing to please me. I could feel my 'school of descendants' lining up already. She smiled and stopped saying why i kept staring at her. She humbly brushed off my praise of her being beautiful.

She lie down, put her hands on my shaft and guided me slowly into her. i guess after years of being in this line, she would not be tight. I gyrated slowly and lean forward to kiss her breasts. They are ample, so smooth to the touch. The thought of her while writing this FR already made me marikita. I kissed her in the neck and move my hands to her pussy, slowly i felt for her clit and rubbed it. she got quite high with me in her and hand making the extra stimulation. Her moans were loud, but i think not enough for those queuing outside to hear...... i thrusted in and out, and made shure she enjoyed my every move as well, and she was... she smiled when I ejaculated and hugged me as if she came too....

what a nice time again.....of course i have to queue for a long time to get her. thats end of my post, got to stop writing on her at night, now too steam dont know where to release.

Idoru
04-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Hi brothers,

I emphatized with your bad sessions with WL not worth the money. In Petain, I have mentioned only jac, Pat, Kathy, are good in svc and looks and you ought not to waste money on any one else, even if the price is cheap. Imagine, $20 or $30 for full session but poor svc or get old hag, not worth it. might as well save for pat or jac. They cost $50, but sure worth every single cent.

I just had my time with Jac again, and she was wonderful. She knows how to treat her clients well, being very gentle, but constantly giving you the cfm look. She cleaned my dick for me, while i start to lick her neck, which is difficult as the basin is small and i am fat, so while sitting on it and tryign to kiss jac is tough.

She kissed me on my neck, my chest and my nipples and lick it with such fervour that my nipples stood up. needless to say, my dick stood upright too. without warning she engulf my shaft into her mouth, with the condom in place and blew me. The feeling was so shiok when I watch her blew me. such a pretty young face, and so willing to please me. I could feel my 'school of descendants' lining up already. She smiled and stopped saying why i kept staring at her. She humbly brushed off my praise of her being beautiful.

She lie down, put her hands on my shaft and guided me slowly into her. i guess after years of being in this line, she would not be tight. I gyrated slowly and lean forward to kiss her breasts. They are ample, so smooth to the touch. The thought of her while writing this FR already made me marikita. I kissed her in the neck and move my hands to her pussy, slowly i felt for her clit and rubbed it. she got quite high with me in her and hand making the extra stimulation. Her moans were loud, but i think not enough for those queuing outside to hear...... i thrusted in and out, and made shure she enjoyed my every move as well, and she was... she smiled when I ejaculated and hugged me as if she came too....

what a nice time again.....of course i have to queue for a long time to get her. thats end of my post, got to stop writing on her at night, now too steam dont know where to release.

Your FR about Jac is truthful and precise. How come your reputation points is (-)? Anyway you deserved more Rep. points.
Cheers

horserider
04-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Then U upped his reputation pts lah..

Bro Fatt , U said Pat is rude to customer when he fondled her tits , how come U strongly recommend her ? No wonder, ppl deduct Ur point.

chatoh
04-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Bro Mr White :
That Malay you mention on H17 is the first room on the left next to the OKT's office. It is not first room on the right. Your descrpition of her matcvhes with who I think I she is : a big chested Malay, mid 30s Malay chubby lady, who is always watching Malay programs on her TV. Once I asked her for her fee and she said $ 50. Forget it lah ! Luckily you mention her service sucks.
Some days ago I tried a Malay on H2, first room on the right because she was recommended to me by some bros. The name of this Malay on H2 first room on the right is Minah according to her, even though some Bro told me she has a different name. I went for her becuase I was told she has very shiok service. I had to walk around Petain like half an hour because her door was closed until I finally got her. I was completely disappointed by her looks. Please bros don't flame me. She looks quite old, 40 +, and her body is out of shape, and her face looks wrinkled already. Her attitude is nice. She let me lick and suck her tits. Then she me laid me on the bed and started licking my chest, nipples , down to my groin and then she started licking my shaft, but she did not place yet my didi into her mouth. She was licking the tip of my dick and the sides of shaft in such a shiok matter (very sensual toungue movement) that I couldn't tahan and started shooting my load. However she did not do CIM. She just hold my didi and covered it with toilet paper so not to spill on the bed sheet.
I think it was OK for $ 30. Sorry Bros, but in the looks department she is not attractive at all. Anyway, thanks to those Bros who recommended me a mature Malay woman.
Bye !

Fat Fatt
05-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Hi Bro,

Apart from sucking pat's nipple, she don't mind if you gently fondle them, but all the rest of department quite good. Like I said, apart from Jac, Pat, all the rest cmi in terms of looks and svc, jac is slightly better but both are quite good for the price.....

Thanks

Bro Fatt , U said Pat is rude to customer when he fondled her tits , how come U strongly recommend her ? No wonder, ppl deduct Ur point.[/QUOTE]

Fat Fatt
05-10-2004, 02:52 AM
Hi Bros,

I think I got bad reputation because i posted a FR of me with my PRC gf in the wrong section, FL instead of Adult Sex Discussion. Everyone bombard me and then say i was show off because i am not sharing my gf contact... there were others who had shared their stories, and most bros accepted that.

So i think just my luck got bad reputation. Anyway, i was with my gf in a hotel at Upper Weld Rd. my gf love it there. it is not too far from petain....

the thought of petain makes me think of pat and jac .... I do like jac a lot and i think she deserve a better life. There was once i saw a old man, old enuf to be her grandad coming out of her room. that day, i was devastated, and i left the queue without waiting for my turn, my heart melted for her, she is so young, and I can imagine her despair in life, before going in this line.

so bros, treat her well, and she will do so to you. hopefully she saved enuf and leave this line of work. Despite all, she still keeps her svc to a certain std, and with her good land innocent looks, she is practically no. 1 or 2 in petain.

For pat, she is older than jac, taller, with a nice svelt figure hourglass shape, model like, tanned but very smooth skin. She has pretty features and is more on the sexy side. she had been in this line long liao, being in paradiz hc in the past, and came to petain till now. she too will be top 2 ..... I am still undecided who should be no 1, maybe you bros vote.

BigBoy123
05-10-2004, 10:27 PM
For $30 these WLs give quite gd svc - h16r21 and h10r2 both quite ok looking in term of petain standard.
Another petite malay is h11 room on the left (forgot no.).Think that her look can command $40-50.

rapist
10-11-2004, 05:11 PM
just now i went down to jalan jalan ..walk see, walk see....
then walk into this H4 and passby this R9... worst fuckable old hen smiling at me (i think she forgot my face liao...)... she again tell me $20 for everything... then i tell her i don't have $2000... she like blur blur... and i just walk off.... those bro who dun understand, can also read the 1st post of this thread... :p

After seeing her fuck face really spoil my day/.... lucky bro here recommend JAC... i like she bbbj me.... wow..i was like in heaven... her ass was so firm... she's the best in petain... i love her

dr fun
09-12-2004, 02:33 AM
Bro, no need to vote lah. she is the best you can get there at PT...i look for her even before i came to this forum.LONG LIVE THE QUEEN>

Evianalps
26-12-2004, 04:08 PM
hi..been reading all the posts here for some time..used to read up more few years back b4 the media gotta know abt this site and banned them??
aniway this is my first post..i used to frequent this lady in H2(from the road its on the left after the House of malay WL)go into the h2 and walk straight b4 the turn..i tink shes value for money.giving massage and f for 20bucks..and the few rooms or rather 2 rooms b4 her theres a lady showing her 2 finger($20 she mean).i tried her and was disappointed with her attitude once inside..only lay flat like corpse..hahaha..no doggie or wateva shit man..
aniway hi everyone and may we have a great cheonging event ahead of us..
Merry X'mas and happy new year to all

chatoh
27-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Bro Eviana !
The lady you bonked an d gave you good service, is she H2R4, the only Chinese in that house ?
Thanks

hi..been reading all the posts here for some time..used to read up more few years back b4 the media gotta know abt this site and banned them??
aniway this is my first post..i used to frequent this lady in H2(from the road its on the left after the House of malay WL)go into the h2 and walk straight b4 the turn..i tink shes value for money.giving massage and f for 20bucks..and the few rooms or rather 2 rooms b4 her theres a lady showing her 2 finger($20 she mean).i tried her and was disappointed with her attitude once inside..only lay flat like corpse..hahaha..no doggie or wateva shit man..
aniway hi everyone and may we have a great cheonging event ahead of us..
Merry X'mas and happy new year to all

Evianalps
27-12-2004, 03:19 PM
bro chatoh..
shes not the only ch WL over that H2..there were few ch WL...
aniway long time never go down petain as i've already moved away from that area...haiz..used to cycle there and park the bike near the netball court..and walking along the smelly urine pathway.hahaa
Cheers

kazuru
02-01-2005, 12:12 AM
H9 rm 11, the WL wearing spec. damage $30, cannot touch, no sucking, keep holding a tissue clean when you kiss her. :confused:

kazuru
02-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I think in H11 rm 10 there is a malay gal, damage $30, everthing also cannot, just can touch abit.... :confused:

hurricane2004
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
H9 rm 11, the WL wearing spec. damage $30, cannot touch, no sucking, keep holding a tissue clean when you kiss her. :confused:

I hv experience the same problem at H18 R08, b4 stripping ask 4 payment. Then instr u to DIY washing. B4 go 2 bed, infm u no skg of tits, no digging of pus, no FR. After stroking u 4 awhile, then lied there like a dead fish until to cum. If she heard u grumble, she will tell u off imm, very bad attr.

BigBoy123
09-01-2005, 02:09 PM
u should try $30 h10r4 big boobs . inner section 2nd room on the right. worth it

Grounded Eagle
09-01-2005, 06:45 PM
I hv experience the same problem at H18 R08, b4 stripping ask 4 payment. Then instr u to DIY washing. B4 go 2 bed, infm u no skg of tits, no digging of pus, no FR. After stroking u 4 awhile, then lied there like a dead fish until to cum. If she heard u grumble, she will tell u off imm, very bad attr.

No wonder her door always open even when the other rooms got full house. Thanks for the tip.

reacher
09-01-2005, 10:55 PM
ah ya, next time see ppl queue up then queue up loh... if u see no people queue up and always open, then should be no good. Like go food court eat also like that, if the food a lot of people queue up, it should be good.. if the food no one queue up, DUN BUY!!!

Idoru
10-01-2005, 07:14 AM
ah ya, next time see ppl queue up then queue up loh... if u see no people queue up and always open, then should be no good. Like go food court eat also like that, if the food a lot of people queue up, it should be good.. if the food no one queue up, DUN BUY!!!

99% you will be correct, and the other 1% is that she don't like your look and you will not get as many extras as others. WLs are human afterall and this also happens in Geyleng with Cat150.
You can also do some homework and read back all the field reports.
Money is hard to get nowdays so do not waste it.
Cheers and enjoy.

ang076
11-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Agreed with Bro Idoru.

I have seen a few WLs keeping quiet and watch TV when customers tried to speak to them. ( That means WLs dont want to service them if they dont like certain characteristics.)

One in House 3, turn her head away , her facial expression was stressed , when Indian guy came to her room and ask .