PDA

View Full Version : FR on Image Club in Ikebukuro, Tokyo

Ch1k3rnM4n
29-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Looks like not many Japan FR here. Hope to hear from other bros' experience in the land of the cherry blossom and rising sun!

I was in Tokyo for holiday and to meet up with friends in April this year. I had been to Japan three times over the past five years but as my Japanese language ability very rudimentary, one of my friends would always bring me around and they are not cheongster.

Landed at Narita in the early early morning and caught the "limousine bus" (quite nice but dunno why it's called limousine) and reached my mid-priced business hotel in Ikebukuro which I had booked through internet. The room would only be ready in the afternoon so I left my luggage there and went to explore the neighbourhood. I knew that Ikebukuro is famous for a red light district and was pleasantly surprised to find that my hotel was on the edge of one such cluster of hostess bars and image clubs.

Hostess bars only open at night and I didn't have the confidence to go in (dun even know the SOP). Instead went to explore the vicinity. Managed to cover the entire area of about the size of GL Lor 14-20 in about an hour and a half. Most of the places open at 1000 hrs and open all the way until 2359 hrs. Cost average of JPY 10,000-15,000 for 35-50 min sessions. Quite a lot variation so good to shop around. Also no touts to harass you unlike in Kabukicho in Shinjuku where the gangsters are really scary and physically attempt to pull in and force you to pay lots of money for some midnight lounge quality kind of old lady!

Image Club SOP. You go to a club, order a girl (pay extra JPY 1,500-3,000 to choose from photos or persons), request for her to dress up in a costume (usually school girl, race queen, nurse, office lady (OL), waitress etc.), pay up at the counter, leave your shoes with them (you were the inhouse slippers while on premises) and then you shower on your own, put all your clothes and barang into a small laundry basket, towel around waist, you go to the room that they tell you where your girl will be waiting for you, already dressed in the costume that you request earlier when choosing. First half of the 50 mins is roleplay – usually involves you ravishing them against their will for the first half of the session and then the second half is service time. Cat bath, no AR, BJ is covered. And no FJ (esp if you are not a regular) – in Japan, it’s ok for girls to sell BJ for money but not FJ, no penetration. “Sex wa dame,” emphasised the two tough looking male cashiers. More on the specific experiences of the club I visited and the girls I tried later.

The red light area (this is only one cluster, there are many scattered all over Ikebukuro) is bordered by residential (grandparents accompanying toddlers on their tiny tricycles) and office blocks (salarymen rushing all the place). I was trying to navigate through the residential area to look for makan (need xtra strength after the 7 hour plane ride, 2 hour bus ride and 1.5 hour walk).

Then this police patrol car stopped on the road in front of me and two policemen get out. Wah lao, I thought, haven't been in Japan for a few hours and kena police already.

Usual twenty questions (all in Japanese and me answering in broken Jap): Are you Japanese? No, I am S'grean. Can I see your passport please? Hai. Dozo. (Present passport with both hands and a short bow, page turned to my entry chop and sticker) How many times have you been to Japan? Three times over past five years (flip pages of passport to show). What are you doing in Japan? (Didn't know the word so I wrote "Lu3 Xing2" in Chinese on my notebook. Lucky they understood.) Where are you staying? (I had taken a namecard from the hotel frontdesk and showed it to them, saying that my room was still being prepared and I was having a walk to enjoy the sakura that were currently blooming whereupon they did the Jap "Ah so desu ne = Oh I see.") Then they looked at my passport and started saying to each other about how this was the first time they had seen a Singapore passport and starting asking me about where else I have visited and which country I liked best. Of course, I said, "Nihon wa ichiban = Japan is No.1" which pleased them to no end. Afterwards, they both bowed, gave me back my passport and said "Thank you" (in English!)

Got an unagi (eel) lunch – good for performance and trooped down back to the image club area for some sweet Japanese girl lovin’.

To be continued… (got some errands to run now)

Ch1k3rnM4n
29-08-2004, 06:46 PM
The place I eventually settled on was Aloha Image Club (http://www.aloha-club.com). And what helped me to choose was this little very pink corner shop (Pussy Lovers’ Land or something) within this red light cluster which is like a Yellow Pages (or rather Pink Pages) for most of the image clubs in the area. They put up pictures of their girls as well as offer discount coupons (very useful to pick up their coupons which waive the JPY 1,500 – 3,000 fee for picking your girl). I’d say that the pictures in the shop (and on their website) are a pretty good representation of what you’re going to get, though on the other hand, the pics are mainly like passport portrait and dun show the girls’ figure.

Stepped out of the lift to the 5th floor directly into the shop and was greeted with the traditional “Irashaimase!” from the goateed cashier. I immediately told him in my halting Japanese that I am not a Japanese and if that’s ok (Ore wa nihonjin ja nai, daijobou desu ka?) cuz some places/girls refuse to serve non-Japanese (or non-Japanese speakers). I don’t think it’s actually a racism thing or anything but it’s mainly because they are afraid that the customer won’t understand the local do’s and don’ts and want to avoid miscommunication. Anyhows, he asked if I understood that no penetration/sexual intercourse allowed and illustrated this with the universal sign of index finger going through the circle made by index finger and thumb on the other hand and then shaking his head and waving his hands vigourously. Told him that I understood and repeated the phrase to him (Wakarimasu. Sex wa dame.) I think if you can speak and understand just some basic Japanese, should be ok (I learnt mine in the distant distant past that is Sec 1-2).

Then I handed over my coupon and chose cute little Maya who reminded me of Jolin Tsai in her Castle album photos (Long curled dyed hair, big bright eyes, long eye lashes, enticingly pursed lips…well, Jolin Tsai was following Ayumi Hamasaki fashion in the first place) and requested for a school girl uniform. Paid the JPY 13,000 fee (fee varies with your start time, see the website for details) and was given my laundry basket, have my shower, put all my stuff into the basket and walked in slippers and towel-sarong to Room #2. Just then, I noticed how drab the whole place is. Everything is very old and very cramped but all the amenities are working and everything is very clean. Weird kind of mix.

Knocked on the door of Room 2 and then went in. Locked the door and it’s a surprisingly big room like the main bedroom of a normal HDB 5 room flat. There’s a a desk and chair, a small sofa set, a rack of costumes and of course, the bed with a three foot tall mirror on the whole length of the wall from where the bed starts. And Maya-chan is lying on the bed, face up, hands across her chest, in her school uniform and wearing one of those eye-cover-things that you normally find on airplanes. She’s definitely short. 1.56m at the most. Long orange-brown hair and the school uniform actually looks quite cute. She’s not wearing those legwarmer socks though. Haha!

I say “Itadakimasu!” (normally said before a meal) and she giggles. Then proceed to grope her as she lies there. It’s like slowly unwrapping a present. Buttons opened on her white blouse and then feeling her B cups through her bra. Pushing the bra cups aside but not taking them off, exposing her pointed nipples standing from very small reddish areola (just the type I like!). I start sucking on them while reaching under her skirt and caressing her thighs (good definition, not flabby) and then stroking her through her panties. She moans softly throughout. Then after I start to feel a bit of wetness through the fabric of her underwear, I reach in to her vagina through the top of her panties. My middle finger finds her clit amidst the warm wetness and starts working even while my mouth is working the side of her neck, her shoulders, her nipples, the undersides of her breasts and her flat tummy. Her moaning starts to become interspersed with soft delicate little cries of “Dame… Iya…” (Don’t…)

After about 20 minutes of this (well, I like foreplay), the alarm clock beside her bed rings. Maya sits up and I remove her “blindfold” and she resets the clock. The photo in the shop and at the image club entrance counter is very accurate. What particularly delighted me was the qua1 zi3 (melon seed) shape of her face, chin nicely pointed. Immediately I kissed her and we started frenching (they call it “deep kiss”) with little breaks in between as she stripped down to her birthday suit. Then she laid me down on my back and started to give me a cat-bath: ears, neck, shoulders, arms, fingers, armpit (!), chest, nipples, obliques, thighs, knees, toes. Quite wet type of licking and tonguing. Cat 150 standard but without the AR. Then she caps me and starts blowing me and licking my testicles in between. Good suction and variation, would have been so much better without cap but didn’t feel confident enuf to request. We move into 69 and she’s really wet. Since I’ve had GL BBBJ training, I dun come easily during BJ, especially for the reduced sensation with condom but since the girls in image club don’t normally do FJ, their BJ is their mainstay and speciality. Also her hands are not idle, tickling, teasing and caressing everywhere. Plus the fragrance of her pussy juices flowing into my mouth, I find myself coming and Maya keeps sucking until my release is complete and my penis starts to soften. As she’s disposing of the condom and wrapping my penis in toilet paper, the alarm clock goes off. Another 20 mins gone.

The remaining 15 minutes (exceeded time by 5 mins but ok. If you want to extend by another 25 mins, pay an extension fee of half of the 50 min price), she chats to me in as simple Jap as possible (as I have the language ability of a 4-6 year old). Twenty Questions style. How old are you? Where are you from? (She’s visited Singapore before for shopping and loves the Orchid Garden in the Botanic Gardens.) How long will you be in Japan? What kind of Japanese food do you like blah blah? Very friendly and made a genuine attempt to make me feel as welcome as possible. Then we both went into the shower cubicle where she helped to clean me up. It was then that I found out that the mysterious bottle of brown liquid was their equivalent of Listerine mouthwash and tasted a lot less disgusting than it looked or smelt. Then she helped to dry me off and we return to her room where we both redress. She hangs up the school uniform and puts on her pajamas which look really comfortable and bunny slippers! Haha! That was so cute. She bid me farewell, to enjoy my stay in Japan and gave me a full kiss on the lips and a smack on the bottom as I left her room. Back at the counter, the cashier and his accomplice ask me how was it (Dou?) and I replied Subarashi! (Great!) He breaks out into a huge grin and presents me with a Member’s Card which gives me JPY 1,000 discount for every 2nd visit and gives me a chop for my first visit.

And I already have my sights on my second target from Aloha for my follow up visit…

plman2002
30-08-2004, 11:29 AM
:D omae mo subarashii. nice FR. keep it up man. up yr points.

Tr|pp|ng
30-08-2004, 11:34 AM
I like your style. Really enjoyable reading.

Picked up some jap words too: Arigato!

vaxvms
30-08-2004, 03:28 PM
nice FR!!!!
really deserve a opening a new thread

Ch1k3rnM4n
30-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Arigatou gozaimashita! Many thanks for the generous support and kind encouragement from the bros of the Samster community!! I will try to keep up the standard. This week I have to work a lot of OT so please be patient for follow-up FRs - next one should be akan datang this weekend.

Meanwhile I would also be honoured if other bros with Jap field experience can share their wisdom and knowledge in this humble thread also.

scanztag
30-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Excellent FR! I always wonder if non-Japanese like ourselves will ever get to enjoy Japanese chicks in Japan. Your FR showed that it is possible! I don't mind getting a good BJ from a Japanese beauty even if there is no FJ. I like girl 1 and girl 3 (from top left of the Aloha Gals Gallery). Wonder which one is Maya..

Have been to Kabukicho but those black African pimps looks too scary to deal with. Made me wonder why the Japanese Yakuza allow them to operate in their very own turf.

I noticed when I acted like a blur tourist and take out my map, I will be able to get Japanese chicks to automatically approach and help me. Either they are very friendly people or they also hope to score with foreigners. Did not go any further than that because of inexperience but I feel I can score if I take the extra step by inviting them out for a drink.

Look forward to you next FR. Arigato gozaimashta!

amsterdam
31-08-2004, 12:39 AM
Bro that was an excellent excellent FR. Always very keen on Jap chicks but unfortunately no chance to go Japan yet. Keep those FR coming!

jtbozo
31-08-2004, 01:26 AM
I think it really depends on the establishment that u visit...luck of the draw. I speak a smattering of Japo and tried the same thing but it didn't work. if u do a search in other forums, u will realise that some shops do accept non-japanese customers.

As for Kabukicho, its packed with PRCs....and these PRCs do speak Japanese quite well. So don't be conned.

Excellent FR! I always wonder if non-Japanese like ourselves will ever get to enjoy Japanese chicks in Japan. Your FR showed that it is possible! I don't mind getting a good BJ from a Japanese beauty even if there is no FJ. I like girl 1 and girl 3 (from top left of the Aloha Gals Gallery). Wonder which one is Maya..

Have been to Kabukicho but those black African pimps looks too scary to deal with. Made me wonder why the Japanese Yakuza allow them to operate in their very own turf.

I noticed when I acted like a blur tourist and take out my map, I will be able to get Japanese chicks to automatically approach and help me. Either they are very friendly people or they also hope to score with foreigners. Did not go any further than that because of inexperience but I feel I can score if I take the extra step by inviting them out for a drink.

Look forward to you next FR. Arigato gozaimashta!

canning
04-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Hi Bro.

Just to check which Hotel did you stay in and the cost of the hotel

Thank

Ch1k3rnM4n
05-09-2004, 11:54 PM
I like girl 1 and girl 3 (from top left of the Aloha Gals Gallery). Wonder which one is Maya..

Bro scanztag, I think Maya is no longer working there. Can't find her picture in the gallery.

Sorry for the delay in the 2nd FR on Yuuka (think also not working at Aloha anymore also) but will give a flavour of the diversity of the place.

Anyhows, just heard this is not a very good piece of news for image clubs:
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/0408/0815ishihara.html

juggernutt
06-09-2004, 08:26 AM
AWESOME report...I guess the reason there's a lack of them is that people dont really have the opportunity yet.

Keep it up.

Resident
06-09-2004, 09:22 AM
Fantastic report. Thanks for taking the time to write it! People like you is what makes this forum great!

Thanks again!

Ch1k3rnM4n
07-09-2004, 11:04 AM
I got these off the Aloha website but they seemed to have removed the more detailed galleries already. Pity. And Maya with her sweet smile seems to have left also. Double pity. Well, enjoy the pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_maya01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_maya02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_maya03.jpg
(Yes, her school uniform costume was like that.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_maya04.jpg
(My fave photo!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_maya05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_maya06.jpg

If you want to see what her face is like without the image mask, she is the top middle girl in the last scene of the macromedia flash intro when you first enter the http://www.aloha-club.com website.

Ch1k3rnM4n
07-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Apologies for the long delay in putting up my 2nd FR. Here it is!

After an early lunch, went straight to that pink pages shop to pick up another discount coupon to let me choose a girl from the name/photo board without having to pay the additional fee. (Incidentally I think the website says that they don’t know longer allow picking girls by pointing at the photo but there is a face-to-face selection fee of JPY 2,000. This may be a better way of doing things especially if the girls change their fashions rapidly and the photos turn out not to be a good likeness. You can now also print a discount “Ticket” from the website for JPY 2,000). Then trooped off to Aloha.

Entered the reception area and the cashier on duty recognised me. I duly handed over the coupon and showed my member’s card (which he then chopped for my 2nd visit and a further JPY 1,000 discount) and asked for Yuuka in a race queen outfit. Was told that Yuuka was occupied with a customer and that she would be available in 30 mins, would I mind waiting, he asked. No problem, I told him and paid up then changed my shoes into the house sandals. Was shown to a very narrow waiting area behind a screen in the corner. There was a TV right at the end of the tunnel-like waiting area, loads of magazines which are like classified ads for girls offering themselves for “subsided dating” and instead of using a mask or digital blurring to hide their faces, a lot of them place their hand over their eyes (somehow always palm facing out). There was another young guy waiting his turn in the area but he was quite absorbed in the baseball game showing on the TV and was called for his turn, I had quickly thumbed through four of the magazines. There was another guy who had made a booking the day before, he had paid in advance when he showed up yesterday and they gave him a receipt and an appointment time!

The 30 minutes quickly passed and I did the shower SOP first (oh, the shower is not en suite i.e. not in the girl’s room) and then walked to Yuuka’s room. She was lying on her bed wearing a black and red PVC two piece (top and miniskirt), her eyes covered like Maya. She’s definitely taller (1.67m?), leggier and slightly bigger bust. Curls in her hair also. Immediately unzipped her top (zip was in front) but did not take it off and then fondled her breasts. With my other hand, reached under her skirt (the material looks good but it’s a bit stiff) and stroked her pussy through her panties. She didn’t seem to have much response to the latter and reached in, pushing the left side of her panties aside and my index and middle finger found her clit and started to massage it. She sighed softly a few times but she did not wet as quickly or as much as dear sweet little Maya.

Deciding that she wasn’t very much into foreplay, I decided to switch tack. I removed her blindfold and she responded by taking charge (apparently not the passive kind at all), used a gentle push to lie me down and capped me then gave me a full and very wet catbath (no AR again). Her face is actually quite Ah Lian with a small flared button nose with eye lash extensions and quite a lot of makeup. Slutty “dao” look. Also she zipped her race queen uniform back up and did the catbath and covered BJ dressed in that hot uniform. It’s the Geylang SOP to do all of this au naturale but this is a pretty good idea to provide service in a uniform. Adds to the eroticism and I was fantasizing that one of those car show models was giving it to me on the side! Also loved the way she cradled her head and nestled her breasts on my thighs as she blew me, hair untied but not untidy and I can still see her blowing away. Quite a lot of GL girls tie up their hair for the sake of tidiness and efficiency for catbath and BJ but some of them just don’t look as good when they tie their hair up. Also shiok feeling to have nice long hair running over your body as she moves from place to place.

Later after the alarm clock rang and was reset, she pulled me up and blew me as I sat on the edge of the bed with her kneeling between my knees (I always feel like a king in this position!) and then blew me in a standing position as she supported herself with her hands on my knees or thighs. She seemed to be into rhythm with good suction and variation in pace of licking and blowing. Also occassionally she will stand up to french (deep kiss) me – got to taste the strawberry flavour of the condom from her which was ok.

From the standing position, I told hold of her hands and led her to squat with her back against the wall. I lightly pinned her arms against the wall, above either side of her head and proceeded to slowly face-fcuk her. Very shiok kind of power fantasy (especially cuz of her “dao” look of “I’m slutty but you can’t have me” impression I got from her look (service was totally slutty and available though, haha!) but I was a bit nervous about going too deep and trigger her gag reflex so I let her take over the pace after a dozen strokes. My arms were a bit tired holding hers there and thought she would also probably be tired of this position so led her back to the bed and got her to support her body on the bed with her elbows, butt out (like a standing doggie position). Pushed her miniskirt up and pulled her panties (white and lacey!) down to her ankles and asked her to leave the panties hanging around one ankle. Then unzipped her top again to expose her breasts. Then I crouched down and put my tongue into her moist pussy. Mmmm. Did not taste as fresh as Maya, saltier somehow but good nonetheless. Slipped a finger to massage her clit but response again nothing much.

Got her to lie down face up and I climb up to her face. Removed her panties from her ankle and lightly knot them around her wrists above her head and then she blew me like this for a while. I didn’t feel like doing covered CIM again like with Maya. Really wanted to bone her so badly but didn’t dare to even ask for it.

Instead primed her by reverting to the bed-supported standing doggie position and communicated my intentions using sign language and demonstration, basically that I wanted to rub my penis between her buttcheeks (pointed at my penis and then simulated the action with my finger) while telling her I wasn’t intending to have intercourse with her. She said “Ok” and I got her arms behind her back and bound them again with her panties. I think this prior communication was very important to get things working especially since she seemed to have more difficulty understanding me than Maya.

Proceeded to pretend-fcuk her – arse cheeks of course not as shiok as mouth or pussy but the whole scene: slutty, leggy, solid figure Japanese girl, half-undressed (top unzipped but not off and no bra, miniskirt folded up above her waist, panties tying her hands behind her back with my left hand (very light pressure) over those tied hands of her, pinning them against the small of her back while my right is applying pressure in a circular motion against her clit as my penis stroking on her buttcrack. Then push her firm buns together against my penis and increased my pace while her cries become more and more urgent and then came.

We chatted a bit but conversation not as easy as with Maya and she didn’t even know where Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia was located! Led me to the shower where she helped to bathe me and towel dry me and then we went back to her room to dress and I left, with her wishing me a safe trip for the day.

Quite a different experience from Maya-chan but I enjoyed it very much nonetheless. My most memorable experience with costume play and fantasy!

sonic
07-09-2004, 12:01 PM
nice report... tks for sharing. :cool:

jazman
07-09-2004, 06:26 PM
didn't you visit any of the disco/pub there to "fish"?

Ch1k3rnM4n
08-09-2004, 08:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_yuuka06.jpg

And the rest:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_yuuka05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_yuuka04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_yuuka03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_yuuka02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/Ch1k3rnM4n/aloha_yuuka01.jpg

Enjoy!

Ch1k3rnM4n
11-09-2004, 10:43 AM
didn't you visit any of the disco/pub there to "fish"?

Bro jazman, we always hear that Jap girls are "easy" but actually I think they have their own conditions and prerequisites before you can pick them up from disco/pub.

First, you must have good Japanese language ability o/w will have a lot of difficultly communicating. They are very concerned not to create misunderstanding. I can't get past this language barrier already so the second reason is purely speculation and hearsay.

Second, although it may be a One Night Stand (ONS) for both side, they would still like to have ONS with someone who is in Japan for 1-2 years at least and plans to stay longer e.g. university student, working in Japan on contract. Easiest way for them to tell if you are such is whether or not you have a Jap hp + hp no. My frens who are working there tell me it's because they want to treat you as a friend and have more kaki to go out and drink, have fun and have some action when they feel like it.

Can other bros enlighten and share experience please?

juggernutt
14-09-2004, 12:50 AM
OMG,

I really LIKE yuuka.
Make me really WANT to go to Japan SOON.

Never heard about these stuff before...must you speak ja[anese?

Ch1k3rnM4n
14-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Never heard about these stuff before...must you speak japanese?

Bro juggernutt,

As I've mentioned in my FR, some basic conversational Japanese is essential. Think you should be able to get by if you take an elementary Jap lang course at the schools here (e.g. JCS, Bunka etc etc.) Good self-study series is AJALT Japanese for Busy People I-III Series which is available at Kinokuniya.

There is also a very limited (like the rest of the stuff on the site) vocab page at the Tokyo Pink Guide website (http://www.tokyopinkguide.com/index.htm) - note that their info and listings are very limited and do not represent the vast amount of commercial sex in Japan! Good resource on the various terms though (e.g. esute, image etc.)

Currently I'm trying to reconstruct from memory and some scraps of travel journal to write a FR on my very mixed experience of Japanese SOAPLAND in Ueno during my trip (3 years ago) prior to the one mentioned in my Aloha FR (which are this year). Will try to write it up and post it in the next few days.

Ch1k3rnM4n
21-09-2004, 09:58 PM
This FR is from my 2002 trip to ???yo. At that time, I had already done some internet research about soaplands in ???yo and wanted to try this quite unique form of service. The google searches had indicated that a soapland called New York New York was willing to take foreign customers and it was located quite centrally (just off the main Ueno subway station) and they opened fairly early (10am).

Found the place and it was definitely a New York theme with garish decorations on its façade e.g. Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Uncle Sam etc etc. Reminded me a lot of the New York New York casino and hotel in Las Vegas (without the roller coaster though).

Went in and used my broken Japanese. Confirmed that they do that foreigners and they even had a price list (based on time) written in English, including the no sexual intercourse prohibition. I can’t remember how it cost exactly, definitely more than JPY 10,000. Probably JPY 12,000 for a 45 min session. There was also an introduction fee of JPY 3,000 that I could have paid if I wanted to choose my servicing girl from a photo album but I was short on cash. This kind of money not worth saving as I learnt later!

Was showed to my room and was told to undress and await the arrival of the lady. All the rooms had portholes in the door but you can’t really see anything as the massage bed is located to the side of the door. Surprisingly, so early in the morning, there were a few other customers already. Could see at least three others, all oyaji-san (old uncle type) and the ladies were quite mature. Only one caught my eye in a lao chio sort of way.

The room is made up a raised smooth leather surface massage bed, a small furo (high vertical walled tub enough for one person) and a large washing area with a funny-shaped stool (like a U shape with your genitals and arse exposed over the gap of the U).

When the lady came in, almost fainted! Quite old, in her forties I think and not good figure at all. In fact, even had quite a big tummy, face all wrinkly and short curly hair. Wah lao, macam like your neighbourhood auntie!!! But paid already and just thought endure this and write it off as a learning experience (Next time must pay the additional money to pick the girl! Looks very important to me.)

Anyway, she was friendly and we managed to communicate despite my poor Japanese. Got a really good and thorough soaping and scrubbing while sitting on the stool. Felt sooo clean after that. And then soap spuds got rinsed off, she got me to sit in the furo with its warm water. I enjoy onsen (hot springs) a lot so the hot water was a piece of cake and very very relaxing. After some time, she beckoned me out and got me to lie on the massage bed where she proceeded to thoroughly cat-bath me and even BBBJ! She definitely had good skillz and excellent suction power. Still couldn’t get over her auntie-ness and had to close my eyes while she serviced me. Even more surprising, when I indicated that I was coming, she continued to blow away with even more urgency and ended up CIM. After I was totally spent, she went off the side to spit out my semen and clean her mouth. (Don’t think they do this anymore since the Governor of ???yo has been clamping down hard on this.)

Afterwards, followed by some good massage and a slightly less thorough washing up. Went down, she helped me to towel dry myself and handed me my clothing item by item and even helped me to dress up. Very very customer oriented. Too bad about the auntie-ness!!

Optimus_Prime
22-09-2004, 10:19 AM
As usual ... TOP CLASS FR man !!!

Keep it up.

sundale_00
22-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Tats all u had... :confused:

Ch1k3rnM4n
26-09-2004, 09:29 AM
Sorry, to disappoint u, Bro Sundale_00. I was in Tokyo for just under a week, most of the time with my non-cheongster friends and Japan very expensive so only the two visits to Aloha.

Also saw a damn chio girl reporting to work at a nearby hostess bar one night but it was twice the price and my Jap lang ability really not good enough - no confidence to venture in, worried kena chop vegetable head.

Of course, will appreciate the advice of any other Jap-experienced Bros in the forum!

fatassrider
27-09-2004, 05:35 PM
great!! FR! good read. i enjoy it!

imom
30-09-2004, 10:47 AM
すごい報告でしょ!

Wanted to up your rep points, but too bad I already gave you points for the FR on Ada... so can't give you anymore. This report deserves more points than the Ada one man!

Too bad there was no such report when I was stationed in Japan a couple of years back... Sigh...

残念ですね!

lavie
02-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Good FR bros

i am also a frequent traveller to Japan. but i usually try the deliver health service.. price rangefrom 13000 - 20000 yen.
if u pay more u can get the full course... includes FR

usually i go to those pink shops with introductory leaflets... and ask the fellow there to arrange for me... foreigners are ok so far from my experience
(anyway i speak relatively ok japanese)

they will send the gal to your hotel and u pay and chose the course and settle with the gal. if u dun have a hotel, the shop can also arrange for you but of cos u have to pay for the hotel too then.

think i will be going again in 2 weeks time... any brothers in japan wan to go chiong PM me.....

discos and pubs also can.. Roppongi used to be a really good playground -- as they said.. A MEAT market

Wanted to up your rep points, but too bad I already gave you points for the FR on Ada... so can't give you anymore. This report deserves more points than the Ada one man!

Too bad there was no such report when I was stationed in Japan a couple of years back... Sigh...

残念ですね![/QUOTE]

Ch1k3rnM4n
08-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Looks like their website has shifted to
http://www.alohaclub.net/

Unfortunately I can't find their address though it seems that they are still located in Ikebukuro area.

deedesilover
31-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Looks like their website has shifted to
http://www.alohaclub.net/

Unfortunately I can't find their address though it seems that they are still located in Ikebukuro area.

After reading Ch1k3rnM4n's FR feel so gian to check it out. Going back to Singapore this Saturday. Not sure if my basic JP can make it or not. :confused:

astonmartin
03-02-2005, 02:35 AM
Just thinking out of the box for a bit, you guys who are really keen on trying a genuine Japanese, why not come to London, you will not have the same racial attitudes you'll face in Japan and may even find one with good angmo.

YOKO
Yoko (http://www.amazingyoko.com/)
Very pretty, genuine Japanese, acts very cute but very openminded and responsive in bed.
Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
BBBJ/CIM 7/10
FJ 8/10
RTF: yes

New in London but on my To-Do list:
Mai (http://www.goldenapple.co.uk/galleryPages/mai.htm)

easyeasy
04-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Just thinking out of the box for a bit, you guys who are really keen on trying a genuine Japanese, why not come to London, you will not have the same racial attitudes you'll face in Japan and may even find one with good angmo.

YOKO
Yoko (http://www.amazingyoko.com/)
Very pretty, genuine Japanese, acts very cute but very openminded and responsive in bed.
Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
BBBJ/CIM 7/10
FJ 8/10
RTF: yes

New in London but on my To-Do list:

Mai (http://www.goldenapple.co.uk/galleryPages/mai.htm)

whats your damage? any FR?

astonmartin
04-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Apologies for forgetting, it was in London so damage was £400 for 2h, I think.

Van Basten
06-02-2005, 06:27 AM
After reading Ch1k3rnM4n's FR feel so gian to check it out. Going back to Singapore this Saturday. Not sure if my basic JP can make it or not. :confused:

Ya bros... I have been to Japan a few times on biz trips b4 and no wonder they have the Jap AV culture we always c on jap porn... really a cheonging paradise if not for the price.

but also another problem.. unless u have cheongster frens to bring u, I was in Tokyo and the subway is extremely complicated! I think the bros here and even the japs will agree... wanted to go Shinjuku but wa lau Yamanote line is confusing. And wat else the cab is ex...

sigh wish i was born a jap :D

deedesilover
06-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Apologies for forgetting, it was in London so damage was £400 for 2h, I think.

Isn't that like 1.2k in SGD?

deedesilover
06-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Ya bros... I have been to Japan a few times on biz trips b4 and no wonder they have the Jap AV culture we always c on jap porn... really a cheonging paradise if not for the price.

but also another problem.. unless u have cheongster frens to bring u, I was in Tokyo and the subway is extremely complicated! I think the bros here and even the japs will agree... wanted to go Shinjuku but wa lau Yamanote line is confusing. And wat else the cab is ex...

sigh wish i was born a jap :D

Based on Ch1k3rnM4n's FR, it was about SGD200 for his visit. That's probably still not crazy as compared to 400 pounds for a full service. Usually it's the language barrier more than anything. Finding the place or taking the trains shouldn't be that hard. Yamanote line trains goes in a circle. If you wanna go to Ikebukuro you can take either side and you'll get there no matter what. Just a matter of how long it'll take.

Van Basten
06-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Based on Ch1k3rnM4n's FR, it was about SGD200 for his visit. That's probably still not crazy as compared to 400 pounds for a full service. Usually it's the language barrier more than anything. Finding the place or taking the trains shouldn't be that hard. Yamanote line trains goes in a circle. If you wanna go to Ikebukuro you can take either side and you'll get there no matter what. Just a matter of how long it'll take.

hey bro... u sound like u know e place well. u based in japan or wat? Tokyo?

deedesilover
07-02-2005, 01:18 PM
hey bro... u sound like u know e place well. u based in japan or wat? Tokyo?

I was just in Tokyo for 2 weeks visiting a relative. I found travelling on Yamanote line easy as compared to travelling on the other subways cause Yamanote line's a circle. If you take a train on that line and you don't alight, it goes in a circle. :cool:

Auspow
20-02-2005, 09:17 PM
hi,

will any brother be in +++yo early march? mar 1-2..

ap

Ch1k3rnM4n
22-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Will probably be in Japan again in 2nd quarter this year. Hooray! So have been doing some research - looking at the Japan Pink Salon Research Institute Website, it seems that I've not been sufficiently preparing to enjoy an Imekura (Image Club) experience as much as I should have!

See http://www1.mahoroba.ne.jp/~sailor/english/reports/image2.htm

This "synchronisation" thing is how much your session in the imekura matches your fantasy - for the train room, it normally implies acting out your fantasy of chikan (train molester), for student/sick room, acting out your "disciplining" of a kengster Jap school girl etc etc. Too cheem for me... my Jap lang not good enuf to give such detailed instructions.

Anyway, in the wake of +++yo Governor Shintaro Ishihara's crackdown on sex services in the capital, the image clubs and so on have shifted to escort type service to remain within the bounds of the law. Thus the lack of address on their website. But I think as long as you call and "order" a girl, you can meet up at a love hotel... again, not sure as my Jap lang is not up to standard. Will appreciate advice and enlightment from our bros who are Jap-experienced and Jap lang!

Jackboy
29-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Looks like there are not many bros keen to cheong in Japan. Scan thru the whole forum and there are only 2 miserable threads on Japan. Mostly on Thai, Indo and China. What about the Japanese Girls? Found out that there are many samsters here keen on jap Fls in Singapore. To their disappointment, they are PRCs posing as japanese. :mad: Why not fly to Japan to taste the authentic stuff? Bros who like jap food, should also fly there. They are much much better than the ones here. I almost cried when I tasted their scallops in miso soup in Japan. Ichiban!!! That was the best one I ever had in my life!

Now bros here might think that cheoning in Japan is expensive. In fact it's not and I am going to show you how to cheong in Japan on shoestrings budget!
I travelled to Kyoto and +++yo in early April 2004. Wanted to enjoy the sightings of cherry blossoms. It was really beautiful. Looking at those cherry trees reminds me of those fair jap girls dancing naked. Stayed in Kyoto for 1 week and +++oyo for 1 week. Didnt really cheong much in Kyoto so I will skipped that. Airfare to +++yo by NW or United Airlines is only $500 plus.

In +++yo, stayed at this guesthouse near Uneo station. For $35 SIN, you will get a single room with tatami mat, Cupboard and TV. BTW the size of the room is about half the size of one HDB bedroom. Remember shoestrings budget. Breakfast is usually pastries that can easily get from their convinence store for $2. Lunch : 1 bowl of ramen for $5 no extra taxes. Dinner : 1 Jap set meal for $10- $15 in a restaruant. Free flow of miso soup, rice and salad. Big servings. WHat you paid for is really value for money PLUS you get top customer service. IMO, among all places I travelled, Japanese customer service is No.1 including those places I am going to mention later. Any places that you go especially shopping centres and rest even convenience stores, you will hear "WELCOME" and lastly "THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PLEASE COME AGAIN" Sometimes I wish we can learn from them. I remembered buying a piece of bun in a convenience store wearing shorts and slippers. (cause I send my clothes for laundry). And the cashier wrapped the bun nicely, put it carefully in a plastic bag, handed me the bag holding the handles and slowly hung them on my fingers. Hope you know what I mean. After he did that, he bowed and said "THANK YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE COME AGAIN" I was so touched.

I know some bros are getting a bit impatient now due to the lengthy introduction. I shall come to the details now.My English is not so powderful. Bros can pm me if you need further clarifications.

On the first night in +++yo, I took the subway to Shinjunku. Once you are at Kabukicho, you can see lots of men in black suits standing along the streets looking for customers. As I walked past, a lot of them approached me cause I was alone. Some showed me pics, some used sign languages, some spoke to me in Jap. Eventually went to one strip tease club. There were a mixture of ladies from Eastern europe, asians, thais. None of them was Jap.Was there for 45mins spent $50. Not my kind of place.

On second night, I travelled to Roponggi. There are not many men in black like those in Shinjunku. But saw a bunch of scout talents there asking women to join their clubs as hostesses. I saw a shop on the side of the road. When I entered the shop, I saw many picture and posters of clubs and beautiful jap girls on the walls. They have names, age, location, price stated. I cant remember the name of the shop but it's located along the side of the street. And it's probably the only one I saw there. Wont miss it. One young lady at the shop approached me, greeted me and asked what I have in mind?? Told her I am not japanese. She spoke in little English. Of couse, I told her that I am looking for some fun. SHe told me that most jap girls do not do FJ. She has nothing to recommend if I am looking for that. Okay, I told her that I am just looking for some one to keep me company and have fun. Thats' all.She smiled then showed me a card. On the card, there are pretty jap girls and it looks like a KTV club. It also state the price of S$60.00 for 30 mins of drinking session. AND you buy 30mins, U get another 30 mins free!!!So U paid $60.00 for one hour of drinking session. I was thinking not expensive leh, give it a try.

She made a few calls and then she escorted me to the place. As we walked, she told me that she's east-european and jap mix. Asked me abt Singapore. She said very clean and good. I told her Japan Ichiban!! She laughed!

When we reached the place, my mouth opened "WOW!!!" I was immediately welcomed by the staff there. The waitress are wearing those playboy bunny uniforms showing cleavages and more cleavages and legs. And all of them are so beautiful!! At least 8/10!!! The staff can speak very little jap. There was a nigger waiter who speaks English. He explained to me how the system works in order to avoid any misunderstandings on the price.You pay after the session.

I was then shown to my sit. The KTV is a open concept. There are posh red sofas with TVs hanging on the ceiling for karaoke.I was then served hard liquor. They do not have beer. Liqour is free flow. You can drink as much as you want AND is FREE. After 5 mins, a young and fair jap girl with hightlighted hair bundled up wearing evening gown walked towards me and speak in jap. Looks : 8.5/10. (Note: I am usually not so generous in giving points). My mouth again "WOW!!!" Good thing, the nigger waiter came spoke to the girl, she nodded and smiled shyly. She then said "Welcome to Japan". She sat beside me, asked me again about Singapore, for business or pleasure. She is actually a clerk in a bank during daytime. We TCSS for about 20 mins and she joked with me. After that, she asked me whether wanna go upstairs.?????

The nigger waiter appeared again like David Copperfield out of thin air. He shows me a menu. On the menu it says "SYSTEM". They have A, B, C.

If you want to see the girl half naked, you pay this price. Full naked, you pay that price. All for only 10 mins of pleasure. I of course opted for full naked since I have not seen a naked jap girl live before my very eyes. And the cost is another S$60.00. And again the nigger told me the girls dont do FJ and BJ. OKAY!!!

I could feel that my cock was getting steamy and more steamy with all the liqour I drunk and this pretty jap girl beside me. She took me to a small cubicle with curtains on the upper floor. Once in there, she started the clock and stripped herself off piece by piece. Again my mouth opened "WOW!!!" At that moment I could feel that my underwear was getting sticky. I quickly took off all my clothes laid her on the sofa and started exploring and kissing her body. Her complexion was dammn smooth and fair. Boobs are natural and two handfuls with pink nipples. I kept grabbing and kissing her breasts and she moaned and moaned. She is very accomodating and let me do watever I wanted except no FJ. I used my finger and digged her trimmed pussy and sucked her juice dry. Wow she has very wet pussy. She was shy initally but let go after a while. She then deep french-kissed me!! It seems like jap girls like French kissing very much. I took her legs up while she's still lying down and ass rimmed her. Very sweet leh!! She put her hand in my underwear and started stroking my dick. I told her to stop as I dont want to ejaculate into my underwear. Damm it... they should provide some towels or tissues in the cubicle.

The clock started to "beep", "beep" after full 10mins. She asked me whether to extend by paying another $60.00. I thought for a while and decided that it's more worth to spend it on another lady. Overall the service she gave me is 10/10. No complaints. At the end of the session, she thanked me and asked me to come again. Come again???? Well after that, I was back to my usual seat continue with the drinks. It was already 10pm. Saw groups of business men chit chatting and drinking. This place looks very posh with red sofas and carpetted and bright. First class setting and not expensive. The jap girl did not even asked me for any tips. Not even the waiter. Unlike in Thai, Viet or Indo. U are expected to tip the girls, the waiters, the mamamsans, the taxi drivers who brought you there. And the total bill becomes a huge bomb. This club is the best place for even single cheonger. I do not have to open a room, or a bottle of hard liquor. Just sat in the hall. The place is big enough to enjoy your privacy with the girls. And one most important thing, the girl will sit with you for at least 30 mins. Not butterflying around after 5 or 10mins like what the most KTV girls do here. OKAY enough said!!

I noticed that half an hour has passed. Was waiting for my next Jap girl girl. Went to the toilet. When I came back to my seat. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackboy
29-04-2005, 01:59 PM
This time my jaws nearly dropped. Right in front of me is this young jap babe with a 36D size top, looks 9.5/10 wearing a sexy evening gown and nicely done up hair, crossing her leg and smiling at me!!!! This is must be a DREAM I thought!! Probably watched too many Jap AVs. And NO, it;s not I was sure I was wide awake not drunk. She looks even better than any of the Jap stars I can think of. Ayumi Hamasaki?? No way. She looks 50% better than her and than any AV stars. Her name is Nanko. She spoke very little jap. Most of the time, we were hugging and touching each other. Served me drinks, asked me whether got gf, said no. She dont believe. Asked her if she;s got bf, she made a cross! I said no way! LIAR!!! Ha ha!!

The nigger came over again and asked me whether I am having a good time. I told him this is the best place I ever been in my whole life!!! He smiled! I really sounded like a "mountain tortoise".

After 20 mins, Nanko pointed her finger "Up"?? I know what she means. I signalled okay. And comes my second round.............

Sorry bros, it seems that this report getting too lengthy. Shall continue in my next one. I hope more bros will contribute to this thread. Japan is really a fun and inexpensive place to cheong. You have to go there at least once in your lifetime. Guarantee no regrets!! I hope Japan will become the No.1 Cheong place for all of us. You do not need to learn jap language to go there. Just learn a few simple phrases and pick up lines will do. And get a good Japanese Phrase Book. I recommend the one by "Berlitz" . About 10 bucks.

BTW, I am not a Japanese trying to promote Japan. The people there are very nice and courteous especially the jap girls. Will tell you about a strange encounter I experienced at the subway in my next thread. Some of you might get a rude stare from them when you asked for directions in English. They are not rude. Their English is terrible and in order not to embarrasss themselves they said sorry and walked off. Just imagine, you re a japanese and suddenly someone come to you and speak in English. You dont understand what the hell he is saying. So naturally, you said" sorry" and walked off. +++yo is a big city. Many jap do not even know how to give the right directions. The past two trips I went there was in Winter and early Spring. The girls were wearing thick jackets covering every part of their body. If you want to see them in their summer clothes, should go between June to August. Can see more skin!!

Hope this report will attract more and more cheongsters to Japan "The Land of Snow Whites"

to be continued....

Jackboy
29-04-2005, 02:01 PM
BTW, in case bros did not realise.

After keying +++yo, the post comes out +++yo.

I wondered why???? :rolleyes:

Jackboy
29-04-2005, 02:02 PM
BTW, in case bros did not realise.

After keying t o k y o, the post comes out +++yo.

I wondered why???? :confused:

Jackboy
30-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Still wondering why this thread is so deserted??

Dear Bros, I will only continue my FR after at least 10 comments from you.

So far,none of you has posted any comments :rolleyes:

niceguy
30-04-2005, 02:30 PM
totally agree wif bro jackboy. the japs customer service r really 1 of the best in the world. still remember one time was shopping in their mall till closing time. as we r walking out of the mall, the salesgirls will line up on both side of the passage way leading to the exit n they r bowing 90degree!!! down. me n my friend really feel paisei. only in japan u can c such service. not anywhere in the world.

niceguy
30-04-2005, 02:40 PM
The past two trips I went there was in Winter and early Spring. The girls were wearing thick jackets covering every part of their body. If you want to see them in their summer clothes, should go between June to August. Can see more skin!!
to be continued....

dun really agree wif u. the 2 times when i was in japan( late mar and early feb) the weather was cold(<10-15 degC) but i still see those schoolgirls wearing their very very short skirt. those OL was wearing skirt although not that short like the schoolgirls. was wondering dun they feel cold "down there". anyway envy the boys....must be difficult to concentrate in class wif so many colored tv to see in school.

Jackboy
30-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Oh mine!
This thread looks like a cemetery. So quiet!

It's either most bros here still hate jap for the World War II or
Japan is still a expensive place to cheong for most bros.

PLease give comments!!!

Ch1k3rnM4n
01-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Good of you to contribute. Do please continue! Apparently Japan is a difficult chiong target for many bros because of language barrier.

I was there last month and Aloha has moved. All the fuzoku (sex-related clubs) do not entertain non-Japanese now because of clamp down by +++yo metropolitan govt at the direction of Governor Shintaro Ishihara - only New York New York still entertain foreigners. Good to see that Bro Jackboy still can find lobang!

Actually if Jap lang ability is good then no need to tell them that you gaijin I think. Just carry on, after all, Japan is a big country and they have many regional accents.

Jackboy
01-05-2005, 11:07 AM
dun really agree wif u. the 2 times when i was in japan( late mar and early feb) the weather was cold(<10-15 degC) but i still see those schoolgirls wearing their very very short skirt. those OL was wearing skirt although not that short like the schoolgirls. was wondering dun they feel cold "down there". anyway envy the boys....must be difficult to concentrate in class wif so many colored tv to see in school.

YEah, I agree. Got legs to see. But their chest were all covered up. No cleavages to look at.

Jackboy
01-05-2005, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Ch1k3rnM4n]Good of you to contribute. Do please continue! Apparently Japan is a difficult chiong target for many bros because of language barrier.

I was there last month and Aloha has moved. All the fuzoku (sex-related clubs) do not entertain non-Japanese now because of clamp down by +++yo metropolitan govt at the direction of Governor Shintaro Ishihara - only New York New York still entertain foreigners. Good to see that Bro Jackboy still can find lobang!

Dear Bros, langauge is not a barrier to cheong in Japan.My Nihongo is only equivalent to their ABC. I have no problems communicating with them and I always carry my phrase book along. Just learn a few simple commonly used phrase and you will have no problem. The hostesses I met at the clubs could speak little English. But we still understand each other.

There are many places in Roponggi that entertain Foreigners. You need to explore a bit more and talk to the touts there. I am sure they are most happy to welcome you as long as you dress well and have not plenty of $$$ but just enough of it.

Jackboy
01-05-2005, 11:21 AM
totally agree wif bro jackboy. the japs customer service r really 1 of the best in the world. still remember one time was shopping in their mall till closing time. as we r walking out of the mall, the salesgirls will line up on both side of the passage way leading to the exit n they r bowing 90degree!!! down. me n my friend really feel paisei. only in japan u can c such service. not anywhere in the world.

Their level of customer service is very much comparable to the service provided by their WLs too. Check it out!!!

Auspow
02-05-2005, 03:24 AM
hi jackboy,

thank u for ur informative posting. i envy u as my recent experience has been the total opposite and a disappointment. i was in to kyo a few mths back. to make the story short, when the okts in shinjuku knew i could not speak jap, they declined to serve me. i finally managed to get into a joint but the lady who served me was in her 30s. the photo i saw on the notice board was at least 20 years younger. there was no sex but only bj. having no sex is fine w me, but the gal has to b pretty. i felt cheated. not to let the first bad experience spoil my day, i continued and managed to get into another shinjuku joint w some help. it was a f shop so i tot i was in luck. again the gal who showed up wasnt quite the same as the one i selected from their photo album. but at least she was young. however, the experience was also bad. and i dont even want to b reminded how much i had to pay for both experiences.

jackboy, can u giv a more detailed direction to the joint u went? i was in ropongi too but did not feel safe when the black guys approached me. so i did not follow them.

ap

Jackboy
02-05-2005, 01:32 PM
OF course, here's the name and location of the club I went, Is still have their special discount card:

Bacchus Club 2000

Satake-bldg 4thFloor
Roppongi4-9-1
Minato-ku +++yo-to

DID : 03-5474-0725
Open 8.00pm til LAST
Sundays and PHs closed

It' s quite difficult to find the place on your own. Try taking a subway to Roppongi Station and then take a cab. The cost of transprt abt S$10.

The best way is to find the Sex Information Shop located at Ropponggi. They got all the things and info you wanted there. Cant remember the name of the shop. It's right at the side of the road. Very prominent. I explored the whole night, covering the 4 roads from the busy cross junction before finding this shop.

Jackboy
02-05-2005, 01:56 PM
After 20 mins, Nanko pointed her finger "Up"?? I know what she means. I signalled okay. And comes my second round.............

to be continued....

Once in the room, she timed the clock and immediately stripped her clothes, piece by piece. Seems like jap girls like black lingerie. She was wearing this black G string. I took it off for her and smelt it. Wow !! Heaven!!!!. Smells better than Chanel No.5. Everthing has to be chop..chop..because of the time limit. Quickly laid her down and started exploring every inch of her body from head to top. Kept grabbing her soft, big breasts. At the same time sucked her pink nipples. Started to finger her. Wow, damn tight mann because they dont do FJ. Wished I can insert my dick inside her tight CB. Kept fingering and slurping on the cunt juice. Oishi des !!!! Finally the 10 mins came, she gave me a passionate kiss and put on her dress.

The following two nights, I went there and tried another 4 girls. They were comparable in terms of looks and services. The staff and most ladies recognised me. They were so happy and pleased to serve me. Lots of thank yous and welcomes!!! Had a good time with one of the girls there. Told her that I will flying over to Bangkok after +++yo. She wanted to come with me as she has never been there. Of course I said Fine. Gave me her no and wanted to go out with me the next day. I was so happy to hear that. She said that she wanted to do some shopping and liked this bag which is worth abt S$1000 plus. Asked me to buy for her. I said Fine provided that she allows me to bonk her. She said okay but only when we reached Bangkok.

The next day, I was thinking of calling her. But finally decided not to....Because it;s gonna cost me a few thousands to maintain her and bring her to BK. In the end, called her that I cant make it. She asked me to come back to the club tonight. Told her I wanna go to her place but she stayed with her family.

Tat night decided that it;s time to venture other places. Went back to the infomation shop. Seems like there are many kinds of different services available in +++yo. The lady who served me before recogised me immediately and asked what I want to try. Told her that I spent last few nights at Bacchus and wanted to try something different this time. Told her softly "I want sex, only jap girls"

To continue

Jackboy
02-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Continue.....

She told me that jap girls dont do FJ. Even if they do it's gonna be very expensive. I told her that $$$ is not a problem. She smiled, scratched her head hard, took out this thick directory. In the directory, there were pics and more pics of jap ladies. Seems that all the joints in Japan are located in the directory. She made a few calls. Finally, there is a joint located at near Shibuya. She wrote down the address and told me to get a cab there. The price :S$600 for one hour. She showed me a few pics. The girls looks all Cant Make It!!!. Told her forget it. She then intro me to another club quite simliar to Bacchus. Told her I need something different this time. She showed me a poster displayed on the wall. On the poster, it looks like a big lounge. There were jap ladies sitting on the men's lap. Price : S$60 for 30 mins including free flow drinks.

The joint was located within walking dist from the shop. She escorted me there. The setting looks less high end than Bacchus. There were many 3 seaters sofas placed in rows like a cinema setting. In front was a big stage.

I was brought to a sofa. They served free flow beers. One jap captain spoke in little English told me how the system works. I will explain in details as we go on. They dim all the lights. Suddenly they turned on the stage lights. There were 2 rows of jap ladies standing side by side like those GL fish tank style. But there was no glass in between us. Abt 20 jap girls all early 20s. They were wearing evening gowns with No. tags. Could say 80% of the girls there looks 8/10. To me the jap girls all look alike. Decide on one.

The first 10 mins : When she came over, spoke to me in jap. Told her I am a gaijin. She was not surprised as there are many foreigners who came before. Looks 8/10 She spoke liittle English, worked in a hair salon during day time. She sat on may lap, facing me. We frechkissed and drank at the same time.

Next 10mins : They dimed the lights again. This time, all the girls chosen removed their dress and bras revealing their ample bosoms. WOW!!! This lady of mine has really big and soft boobs. Grabbed them hard and started to suck the nipples. Took another sip of beer and contined sucking again. Reached out to her neck gave her a small bite, kissed every inch of her face and then sucked nipples and squeezing breasts. Dmann Shoik man!!!!

Last 10 mins: The ladies put back their clothes before the lights on again. Gotta to pay after each session. ONLY CASH ALLOWED. Gave the waiter S$60 and he gave the girl S$40. The girl thanked me and left to the changing room to freshen up.

Continue

Jackboy
02-05-2005, 02:57 PM
I stayed there for 2 hours, tried 4 different ladies with looks that can kill. Overall was a wonderful and new experience with tip-top services from these girls. Sorry bros, I already misplaced the card. However, bros who are keen can check it out at the information shop. When you find this information shop, it will able to get you those 2 places I mentioned. It;s not difficult to locate actually. They are situated along the busy road from the cross junction. Looks like a travel infornation centre. But full of posters and pics of jap girls displays on the walls. very prominent!!

Okay, tht's the end of my FR in beautiful +++yo! I called the jap girl when I came back to Sg. She told me that she was waiting for me at Bacchus. Told her I had important tasks and left Japan without saying goodbye. Asked her to come Singapore for shopping. Said "very expensive" prefer Bangkok. Still called her once a while to talk dirty with her. Might be going to "Land of Snow Whites" again in June or July!!!

Jackboy
02-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Bros who like my FR,please do me a favour by adding my rep points.
Do this by clicking on the balancing beam at the top right hand corner of the post.

Thank you!!!

Jackboy
04-05-2005, 12:17 AM
SO close yet so FAR

Bros who wants a jap girlfriend to stare at you while surfing the net. PLease click this link : http://jp.girlsonair.tv/live/index.jsp?id=127629386

It might not work for dial-up connection. Best time to try this site is during night time from 10-12pm

tanteck9
31-08-2005, 01:50 AM
Bros who like my FR,please do me a favour by adding my rep points.
Do this by clicking on the balancing beam at the top right hand corner of the post.

Thank you!!!
Notice the website very quiet leh...Anyway I am in +++yo now and the scene here now is disappointing. Most of the club in Kabuki-cho dont serve foreigner and those who serve, either the quality is fucked up or they are chinese in disguise.

As for Roppongi, you have to pay about Y$10,000 to Y$15,000 for kissing and petting, no BJ or HJ or FJ. Simply not worth it at all

Other alternative also try liao but just no luck.. Any brother can help?

Sperminator
31-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Meanwhile I would also be honoured if other bros with Jap field experience can share their wisdom and knowledge in this humble thread also.

Domo Arikato Gozaimasu!

That's a great FR ChickenMan.

Up you 1 point! I like the way you write, it's very informational, yet entertainable.

Looking forward for more of your FRs!

deedesilover
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Bros who wants a jap girlfriend to stare at you while surfing the net. PLease click this link : http://jp.girlsonair.tv/live/index.jsp?id=127629386I haven't seen erina logon for ages. Must be like busy period for her.Notice the website very quiet leh...Anyway I am in +++yo now and the scene here now is disappointing. Most of the club in Kabuki-cho dont serve foreigner and those who serve, either the quality is fucked up or they are chinese in disguise. As for Roppongi, you have to pay about Y$10,000 to Y$15,000 for kissing and petting, no BJ or HJ or FJ. Simply not worth it at all. Other alternative also try liao but just no luck.. Any brother can help?Did you try the image club that was mentioned in this thread?

astroboy888
19-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks to brother Chi1, your FR is definitely very good.

I got a beautiful attractive japanese university student from www.clubboo.com. She plays the bass. Jpy20,000 for 30-40 minutes includes 1 handjob and one blowjob. I played with her tits and finger her pussy and she was very responsible.

Her blowjob was so good, filling my whole stick with her saliva. We took bath together and she even massage me and we laid naked next to each other and chat. For additional JPY10,000, you can fuck her.

Tried the other website xxxyopink guide.com. But as usual, unless you have a japanese friend to bring you, you cant get into the estute owned by japanese. Their service is better than the estute opened by chinese here. Hard to fuck a jap girl.

After going to Shibuya, Ronppogi and Kabuki-cho checking the red light districts, I still prefer kabuki-cho. Even for the love hotel, I think Kabuki-cho nicer than Shibuya. For JPY30,000 you can fuck a jap girl, either bring her to the love hotel or your hotel.

You can also book a korean girl to your room from the xxxyopinkguide.com website.

Better perfect my japanese, my aim next year. If not, cannot get into the Japanese nigtclub where blowjob is cheaper than ordering them to your hotel room.

I am in +++yo this week. Any bro here? Getting bore doing things alone. Perhaps we can go have some fun in the evenings and light up the city.

Any suggestions where to pick up jap girls? what else can i do to try jap girl?

astroboy888
19-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi Bro.

Just to check which Hotel did you stay in and the cost of the hotel

Thank

Cost of hotel is about JPY10,500 per night.

deedesilover
19-10-2005, 04:16 PM
I got a beautiful attractive japanese university student from www.clubboo.com. She plays the bass. Jpy20,000 for 30-40 minutes includes 1 handjob and one blowjob. I played with her tits and finger her pussy and she was very responsible.Responsive you mean. Thank you for your FR. By the way, the girl that you chose, any chance her picture might be on the website? Or do they have more girls offline for you to choose? So they do sex for 30,000 yen? Cause you mention that for an additional 10,000 yen you can have sex with her.

astroboy888
19-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Responsive you mean. Thank you for your FR. By the way, the girl that you chose, any chance her picture might be on the website? Or do they have more girls offline for you to choose? So they do sex for 30,000 yen? Cause you mention that for an additional 10,000 yen you can have sex with her.

Yes Bro deedesilover,

Responsive you are right. There were many girls's photo on that website and I actually saw 2 I like with great body. But the lady on the phone recommend her which does not have a photo. If you look at the Club Boo website today, her name is Mikoto and her photo is not there.

Whether to have sex is up to the lady when she arrives. If you build a nice chemistry with her and she likes you, she will agree. But the initial package with the company is a hand job and a bj. If you want pure sex, you can always hook up a Japanese guy on the streets of Shibuya. I think typically for sex is JPY30,000. You may want to bring her back to your hotel or you can check in a love hotel and experience what a love hotel can offer to you in its different themes.

Enjoy.

Dirtysa
19-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Good FR's from u guys. Wish I had the $$ n time to go join u all rather than at home PCC :P

yhs1
13-02-2006, 07:06 PM
http://www.allaescort.com/girls/escort/escort.php

Do you think this worth it... SGD400 to bonk an ang moh girl in +++yo..

or should i try local japs..at the other agencies instead?

Noobie
20-09-2006, 09:54 PM
After going to Shibuya, Ronppogi and Kabuki-cho checking the red light districts, I still prefer kabuki-cho. Even for the love hotel, I think Kabuki-cho nicer than Shibuya. For JPY30,000 you can fuck a jap girl, either bring her to the love hotel or your hotel.

Hi bro, where did you get a jap girl in kabuki-cho?
as mentioned by many bros and my personal experience, many PRC fakes around. appreciate your help :)